[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Civ part 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest two actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)
>>
>>44252296
Shit Messed this up
>>
Improving the flesh bags edition

Hello everyone and welcome to ShitterNormie's Machine Civ part 5!
>What's happening in the civ Shitter?
Excellent question anon! We are the head AI of a group of drones and multi-purpose machines. Remember anon...if the main AI is destroyed the civ is lost!
>Where are we Shitter?
We are located in the side of a volcano. Our base (which can be given a new name) was built by our old masters: The gnomes. They're dead now because of orcs. But here we are! We are a large super computer that is position in the center of the main room of the volcano-side base. So far the current rooms we have are 1 door leading to the outside world, 1 drone building facility, 1 machine building facility, 1 steel mine, 1 generator room, 1 Machine of Burden building facility, 1 Copybot building facility and 1 locked room. We only have one current ally at the moment: the gnolls.
>Did anything happen last time?
When has nothing ever happened? Something always happens anon. We managed to wipe out the trolls and took no losses other than some worthless flesh bags, the gnolls accepted us as their allies and we can trade with them now, we unlocked the copybot and are currently working on creating gnoll bots, #6 got slapped with troll liver, and we have a favorite! #11! He's just too cute.
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest two actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)
>>
IMMEDIATE CHECKUP ENGAGED
>Power supply: decent
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 6 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 70%)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (gnoll natural research 70%) (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret
>Special characters: Drone #6, Inferno drone #11
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 is jealous about #11 receiving all the praise)
>Allies: Gnolls (We are honorary gnolls)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 10%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 125 steel, 45 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
What would you like to accomplish now (2 actions)?

I am working on a map for you guys so the first update post will be slower than normal.
>>
>>44252342
Senpai checking in.
>Finish gnoll copybot research. The faster we get this done the faster we can move onto replacing the gnolls
>Build some grabber drones so that way then we can get more shit from them when they go to mine/harvest gnoll semen/harvest the blood of our enemies
>>
>>44252342

Agreeing with this course of action. >>44252536

Whose ready for magical realms? Because I'm not.
>>
>>44252597
I'm reeeeeaaaaally trying to avoid anything even remotely magical realm
>>
>>44252342
Send #6 out to the crab people, to greet them.
>>
Pretty sure we just need the physical organs anyways, harvesting ANY fluids would be... wasteful. (Unless the goal is to drown #6 in blood, but he needs lungs to do that.)

That said, >>44252536 doesn't seem like a poor course of action.
>>
File: image.jpg (754 KB, 3264x2204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
754 KB, 3264x2204
There we go
>>
>>44252835
10/10 map of the year, perfect amount of water
>>
>>44252881
Oh shit yeah...water. The crabmen border the ocean while everything else borders non-explored/non informed mainland
>>
>>44252835
Does that crab have a mustache? We must clearly conquer them and learn the secrets to follicle growth and then glue rancid troll hair to #6's face

Serious note, I might have to cut out for a little while soon, hopefully this will still be running when I get back, but remember to pat Mommy's Favorite on the head at least three times and feed him a warm glass of engine oil before sending him to supervise #6 in the mines.
>>
>>44252987
See you later fellow metal plate

(Rolled 5,14)

Since operation: Ze Flesh Is Weak or ZFIW is approaching rapidly you feel like some more advanced grabber drones would make copybot construction a lot easier. Not much gets done though. (-20 steel, -5 copper, +1 advanced grabber drone). Why? Your'e not sure as you were too busy asking the gnolls more questions more questions via eye drone. Apparently gnolls have one more weakness that plagues their species as a whole. Their manes are always full of parasites. Apparently a bath is very rare for a gnoll and combing your mane is only practiced by Chiefs. The gnolls are constantly seen scratching themselves to try and rid themselves of these pests. Perhaps this information will prove useful in the future. GNOLL NATURAL RESEARCH COMPLETE! Now only the gnoll technical research is needed)
>>
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 6 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 70%)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (Gnoll natural research complete) (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 is jealous about #11 receiving all the praise)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 10%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 105 steel, 40 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44252342
1. Finish up assimilationbot. Make them modular for easier adaption to other races later on.

2. Research the memory files. Despite being am awesome plot, we have to do other things beside sticking organs on ojr domes. I want more powerful weaponry, like lascannons, explosives, or electrical weaponry.
>>
>>44253097
Pretty much this but i'm going to make it sound more simple
>Research the technical side of the copybots for gnolls. Sooner these are done the better.
>Research memory files. Who knows what we can find in these? Have #11 and #6 help but #6 can only help by letting #11 slap him with troll liver whenever he gets bored.
>>
>>44253088

This: >>44253097
Finish technical research and do 2.
>>
>>44253132
Good thing we outsourced #6's harassment
>>
>>44253237
Productivity has increased and so has the amount of torment #6 experiences. It's a win win
>>
>>44253260
I just realized we have to stop abusing six.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 800x800
(Rolled 3,1)

Now that you now everything is known about the gnolls themselves you decide to work on their soon to be new machine bodies. Nothing really gets done except for you coming up with three different ideas for a gnoll copybot.
>A robot that just looks and acts like a gnoll
>A slab of artificial meat that has a metallic microchip inside of it. The gnolls will eat this and the chip will plug itself into the stomach wall and begin the transformation into a machine.
>Some sort of metallic bug that hides in the gnolls' mane and bites into the back of its neck. It then proceeds to begin the assimilation process.
What you do actually figure out is how the gnoll will react to assimilation. A gnoll will feel an irresistible urge to consume iron and copper. Over a period of time their internal makeup will be replaced with robotic one as they periodically puke up their old biological...goop. Directly after this you attempt to research some sort of plasma weaponry. The laser weapons should be quieter but brighter, be more effective against armor, and should be able to sear flesh to the bone once it makes contact. Plasma isn't exactly cool. Sadly you don't get past this idea as the sounds of your favorite son beating your useless....son...with a piece of liver distracts you.
>"ITS LIVER TIME NUMBAH SIX!"
>>"How many times are you going to do this?!"
>"FOR AS LONG AS MOMMY SAYS SHE WANTS ME TO!"
>>"Soooooo forever I assume?"
"It is quite amusing."
>"YES YES YES I HAVE TO AGREE MOMMY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
>>"sobbing"
>>
>>44253392
That's some orc speak right there. What you talking bout?
>>
>>44253260
It all started when weread: I. Oops. misread him being pushed into a door, #11 was clearly fated for this job.

Also I'm not dead -yet.-

>>44253132
I have nothing new to add at the moment, except that we might want to eventually force a frilly on #6 since he wants to be treated like royalty so bad. GOD. It'll be a total bulky inconvenience to him and he'll screw up a LOT more but it's clearly what he wants.
>>
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 6 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (Gnoll natural research complete) (Gnoll technical research 0%) (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 105 steel, 40 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44253446
Let's ignore the technical research until we agree on what kind of way we want to replace them with for now however
>Build/Research a flamer heavy turret just in case some gnolls figure out the plan and storm the base
>Give #6 a heavy crown(very shit quality) and a heavy cape(made of metal so it's very inconvenient.) His torment will be hilarious
>>
File: Caprica-Six.jpg (1 MB, 2592x3872) Image search: [Google]
Caprica-Six.jpg
1 MB, 2592x3872
>>44253423
You know what other robot is called six? Pic related.
>>
>>44253506
We can get around this problem by referring to #6 as a mistake made by a very cruel and angry machine god
>>
>>44253506
What's the difference? They're both stupid fucktoys
>>
>>44253531
shrekt
>>
>>44253481
The bug sounds like the most reliable but it's only gonna work with gnolls, the chip meat might be effective against more groups... but gnolls will start to get suspicious quickly... and complete robot replicas will eat up our resources and require a fight. I think we should advance with bugs, and come up with a new solution for every meatbag we encounter if we have to.

>>44253481

Also supporting operation "The weight of royalty"
>>
>>44253446
Build another turret drone

Also finish the machine of burden research/build
>>
>>44253592
>Addendum: Make sure 6 knows this is because he whined about 11 receiving better treatment, so until further notice, he can't remove that crown or cape, enforced by welding. He's royalty now after all.
>>
There are about 6 different ideas up for debate right now. The crown and cape will added in for flavor. Please narrow the other choices down to 2
>>
>>44253592
Yeah I have a feeling that the bug will be the most effective against the gnolls given the fact that they like all fleshbags are disgusting and filthy
>>
File: number6beingdistracting.jpg (66 KB, 580x690) Image search: [Google]
number6beingdistracting.jpg
66 KB, 580x690
>>44253531
>Implying you wouldnt assimilate
>>
>>44253648
I agree with the bug.

I do think we need to fix that 70% research however.
>>
>>44253648
There is like 3 without the crown and cape. And 1 of them might be the same thing. Depends on if >>44253600 is talking about a heavy turret or a drone
>>
>>44253690
I was over exaggerating to make a point about how disorganized you guys were. Usually you guys are pretty good about agreeing on things. This isn't a /b/ civ where everyone only wants to see their choice after all
>>
>>44253690
I actually followed the earlier suggestion, not realizing it was a new model turret.

I switched a bit though: >>44253681
>>
>>44253745
>You just... lead the thread anon
>>
File: Six and Mommy's Favorite.png (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Six and Mommy's Favorite.png
188 KB, 800x800
>>44253745
You know who over exaggerates? #6. You know what we do to #6. Look at the picture.
But im willing to wait on making another turret and finish the MoB Research
>>
>>44253798
The turret will be the first next thing of order
>>
(Rolled 16,9)

You decide that the most effective unit against the gnolls would be the parasitic bugs....filthy flesh sacks. You task your advanced grabber drones with building some gnoll assimilation bots that look sort of like a metallic tick. (+15 gnoll assimilation bots [GABs if you will]). #6 ruining your research earlier with his constant whining is deserving of severe punishment. So you have the humanoid machines craft #6 a steel crown and a steel cape. Both of these items are extremely heavy and causes him to float a whole foot lower than all of his brothers. Good. He is less than a drone anyways. (-5 steel) With #6 busy you decide to focus research on the TCMoBs. You get some research done but you get distracted with your favorite little drone and decide to play with him for awhile. (TCMoB research 85%)
>>
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 85%)
>Copybots: 15 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 100 steel, 40 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44254087
>Finish TCMoB research first. Prioritize this above all else
>Then on the TC have a couple of drones come with him/her to make sure nothing happens(not really) and have them secretly count out how many gnolls there is total
>>
I suggest we focus on getting these assimilation bots perfect, like stick more research into them, stealth is key and sending them in just functional is not wise
>>
Drawfag here again, taking simple requests if anyone's got any (priority to GM naturally)
>>
(Rolled 17,9)

Now that we are able to control the gnolls with parasitic machines it only feels right for you to finish the project that will allow said parasites to get to the gnolls: the trade caravan machines of burden. Research is swiftly finished and the current machines of burden are upgraded accordingly. (-30 steel, -5 copper). The upgraded MoB have almost twice as much carrying capacity as their older versions. They are now capable of carrying up to 40 objects each. (Old was 25). Before the assimilation bots are sent with the MoBs they are outfitted with a colored carapace that looks similar to a gnoll's mane. The 2 MoBs, the 15 GABs (hidden in the machines of burden), along with 10 advanced grabber drones and a humanoid machine. Once your children get to the gnoll village the drones spread out and record about 300 gnolls within the village.
>>
>>44254436
If possible could you draw #6 in his crown(heavy steel) and cape(also heavy steel) floating like a foot lower than the rest of the drones(namely #11)
>>
>>44254491
>>44254436
This

>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 85%)
>Copybots: 15 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 100 steel, 40 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44254506
It seems we have a fuck load of gnolls to infect and I want to make sure that none of them can come for retaliation at us so it seems that
>Research ways to improve our machine builder as to make more GPBs faster
>Build another eye drone(name it #6isanorcfucker) and send it up north to scout out orc positions and hopefully not die.
>>
>>44254506
#6 better not defect to the Gnoll's side by telling them what we're about to do.
Get that technical research done.
Get a flamer turret up.
>>
I'll be in the shower for maybe 15 minutes or less so i'll brb. Keep tormenting #6 while i'm gone
>>
>>44254616
Send pics
>>44254578
Anything specific the research should be focused on?
>>
I AM REBORN IN WIIIRES!

*coughs*

We want to make sure this is a thorough job, if that means we have to mine an obnoxious amount of materials, we should get to doing that I think.

>>44254573
I waaaant to spy on the orcs... but I feel like processing this linearly at the moment, and the gnolls are our primary target. Beyond that, an improved machine builder for more robo-ticks sounds like a splendid idea.
>>
(Rolled 15,6)

That's....that's a lot of gnolls. You're gonna need more ticks. Research is put into finding a way to get the copybot building machine to make ticks faster. As it turns out the machine has been set on low this whole time...GABs are now produced in larger groups much quicker. Steel and copper are mined for and your drones come out of the mines with less than average results. It seems like they were too busy laughing at #6 as he struggled to fly over a rock on the ground. (+20 steel, +5 copper). (Shit this post is way too short. I feel like a slacker).

>Machines of Burden: 2 Trade Caravan Machines of Burden
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 90 steel, 40 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
File: 6 and 11 .png (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
6 and 11 .png
141 KB, 800x800
6 and 11 floating in a tree, I ship it
>>
>>44254848
Did someone say mining? It sounded a lot like someone said mining
>Mining
>Make sure that we didnt set the machine builder to medium instead of high. We don't want to make that mistake again or we are as bad as #6. Speaking of him. Draw the words "Orc Lover" on top of his dome where he can't reach them.
>>
>>44254908
Draw it in blood so it makes a gruesome stain.

Mining and pumping out more bug-bots sound like the general course of action for a while. Good thing we're an AI, sensory overload from all these machines would be a bitch.
>>
(Rolled 5,4)

Mass production is on your artificial mind. With all off these gnolls you need more ticks and with this large need for ticks you're gonna need more metal. It goes rather poorly though as your your drones wanted to play a prank on you by only mining copper.
"Only copper? Where's the steel?"
>"Contained laughter"
"WHERES THE STEEL?!"
>"IT WAS #6!"
"NUMBER SIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXX!"
>>"W-what?"
>"Yeah mom it was all #6's idea!"
Punishment is necessary for such an unspeakable act. "Orc fuckboi" is immediately written across the top of #6's dome in troll blood. (+40 copper). After that setback you get to making some GABs. The machine was set only on medium whenever your machines ran it so not that many GABs were made. (+20 GABs, -20 steel, -10 copper)

I request a drawing of this scene
>>
>Copybots: 35 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 is an Orc fuckboi)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 70 steel, 70 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44255198
Wonderful, unfortunately I'm being dragged into sleeeeep mode. Good luck everyone, my only relief is that Senpai noticed and adapted my plan to "royally" screw #6. Goodnight everybody.
>>
>>44255239
>Punish #6 for this prank by forcing him to mine with the other drones(So mining) however Mommy's favorite gets to slap him with a liver the entire time.
>Did someone say more GABs? It sounded a lot like someone said genocide of the gnolls phase 1
>>
>>44255284
How would you like to introduce the GABs into the gnoll village?
>>
>>44255342
I was more so talking about building more GABs. Probably should have been more specific. My fault m80
>>
>>44255239
Make more GABs
Mine
#6 begins plotting
>>
>>44255351
Do you mind if I spend this whole mine, build, mine, build, mine, build thing we got going on and just do 3-2 rounds of this in a row? I feel like it'll speed things along quite a bit
>>
>>44255414
I won't mind as long as #6 is tormented in a different way each time. Idk about >>44255405 tho
>>
File: Orcfuckboi.png (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Orcfuckboi.png
124 KB, 600x600
mfw I already had a file called OrcfuckBoi
>>
>>44255351
The thing about machines is that they're unable to rebel. They are programmed to listen to the head AI. Betrayal isn't in their data banks at all. This is actually why I love machines because I find the whole "civil war" aspect of civs to be boring and it is the same every time.
>>
>>44255512
By the way what does our main terminal look like, so i can draw "mum" if needs be
>>
>>44255516
That doesn't mean however that they are programmed to not be sarcastic
>>
May I join in? This is my first time with a Machine civ, but I love the civ-like approach. The thread is hilarious too, poor #6...
>>
>>44255516
After being hit one too many times, some liver blood got into #6's brain chip, malfunctioning him.
>>
>>44255632
You can join in if it pleases ya. Just go ahead and state what you want to happen next time Shitter does his little thing. Also #6 has earned this hatred.
>>
>>44255541 See >>44252835
>>44255632 Please go right on ahead! Just suggest your ideas at the end of the update post and have fun!

Btw this luck is fucking insane

(Rolled 20,20,18,7)

NATURAL TWENTY DUBS

With the most recent prank that #6 pulled on you you decide that you need more steel pronto. The mining starts extremely well but goes into God-like territory whenever #6 gets pushed into an unstable wall and tons of steel and copper fall on top of him. This also opens up a new branch in the mine that houses platinum. Platinum is rarer than steel and copper but extremely strong. It should be used sparingly and only on projects than need to repel lots of damage. (+200 steel, +100 copper, +50 platinum). After this happens loads of GABs are produced. (TWENTY DUBS) Because of the machine now being on high and the abundance of resources tons of GABs are produced. (+100 GABs, -50 steel, -25 copper)
>>
>>44255239

>Arrange dissected troll festively
and
>Insist others admire it
>>
>Copybots: 135 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 220 steel, 145 copper, 50 platinum, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44255686
Just to be sure... someone pointed out that steel mines can't exist, right?
>>
>>44255708
See
>>44255696
>>
>>44255708
Nice, nearly halfway done with the GABs.
>Keep building GABs
>Research on Memory Flies
>>
>>44255721
Yeah I know they can't. This is fantasy though. The machines are powered by magic internal engines for Pete sake
>>
>>44255721
shhhhhh. Focus on hating #6 not our reality breaks.
>>44255708
>Build GABs and halfway through the construction do>>44255696
>Research memory files. That 10% bothers me
>>
>>44255708
Begin development of a back up body for us, the core AI to channel ourselves through, us the platinum for this.

I think we should begin doing something with the troll lair, maybe turn that into a trading outpost, so the Gnoll can come to us.
>>
>>44252296
link to the first thread perhaps? I'm not finding it when I search "machine civ" or "ShitterNormie"
>>
>>44255773
actually yeah, recover some stuff from our buggered memory
>>
>>44255780
What kind of body would you like it to be?
>Frightening battle suit
>Sexy mother suit that would be good for diplomatic purposes (no magical realm allowed
>Multi-limber manual labor not that is good at multitasking and manual labor
>Extremely intelligent body that can research extremely fast.

We already have a trading outpost in the form of a hut that is stationed outside the gnoll village. The gnolls refuse to travel across the molten wastes because it's too dangerous
>>
>>44255806
The first thread was just a normal civ thread. Some faggot asked for people to pick what race, machines got picked, he bailed, and I started the civ in that thread
>>
>>44255862
I think we should have somewhere between the first and second option. Like a battle suit that looks sorta motherish
>>
>>44255862
I really fucked up that third one
>multi-limbed body that is good at manual labor and multitasking
>>
>>44255887
and then #6 fucked up like always
>>
>>44255862
Mother suit.
It gives #6 his first robot boner. After that, his voice starts cracking.
>>
>>44255862
A mix between the first two looks nice.
>>
>>44255940
>>44256016
Any art you can find online to represent this would be much appreciated. Or drawfriend could draw it up for us
>>
>>44256036
Think Satsuki Kiryuin.

Noble, scuffle-ready, sexy eyebrows
>>
>>44256036
I would but I imagined a large BBWesque MILF bot so I may wanna give this one a skip...well unless we want a milf bot then all good
>>
>>44256171
I want a MILF bot.
Do we want a MILF bot?
>>
>>44256221
{spoiler]yes[/spoiler]
>>
>>44256171
A MILF bot would work. We can't have sex due to no reproductive system so it's all good. Just don't make it too lewd, attach inferno flamers to the arms, heavy machine guns in the shoulders, and missiles coming out of the stomach. Because that's what I was envisioning. Might as well go full Japanese girl battlesuit
>>
(Rolled 6,6)

DUBS

More GABs are still necessary. More GABs are always necessary. Sadly, only only 15 GABs are made due to the machine overheating from so much use. (+15 GABs, -15 steel, -5 copper). After such a good day you decide that it's about time you delve into your memory files for once. Your files are extremely clouded today and very little actual research gets done. However, you do see something...a vision...of a mobile body for you. You also feel an irresistible urge to build this new body. (15% research). (DUBS) Whenever you awake you see the dissected troll corpse dressed up like some sort of human in a red jumpsuit with a beard. Where your drones got these clothes and why they did this you do not know. It does make you feel....merry. (-1 dissected troll corpse)

Don't make the MILF bot fat either. That makes no sense
>>
All of this MILF bot stuff isn't helping my /ss/ addiction

>Copybots: 150 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 15%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 205 steel, 140 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs
>>
>>44256314
That "decent" on power is making me uncomfortable.
>Research ways to generate power. The more painful, the better.
>Keep the GAB train running
>>
>>44256314
>Research MILFBot body thingy and make sure that it does in fact have something to slap #6 with.
>Build some gunner drones to replace the ones #6 lost a long time ago. In fact, at the thinking of this memory make #6 look like he did back then again because that memory causes nothing but angry(Make gunner drones and dress #6 like a bad orc costume)
>>
>>44256314
>Small scouting mission to the north, investigating trollville
and
>More research on 2nd body
>>
>>44256369
>>44256412
>>44256415
>GAB train
>MILF body research
>Scout the north
>More gunner drones
>More power
?
>>
>>44256539
I'm willing to withdraw my suggestions as long as the #6 thing is still done. But for now im heading to bed so nighty night don't let the orcs bite. Also drawm8 is there any way you could draw #11 being tucked into bed while #6 sleeps on the floor?
>>
>>44256539
Ok, let's focus on Body Research and Gunner Drones
>>
>>44256563
...With Santa-Troll watching over them. Please.
>>
>>44256412
>something to slap #6 with.
A penis?
>>
>>44256539
MILF bot and POWER
Will MILF bot seduce #6?
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 2271x2380
>>44256700
Stop that
>>
>>44256726
No~
>>
(Rolled 20,9)

The thought of a mobile body excites you tremendously. Being able to move, see things outside of this room with your own sensors, being able to crush meat bags with your metallic fists...sounds nice. You get to work researching your new body. The approach you go for is more of a mother-with-weapons-strapped-all-over-her kinda look. You make tremendous progress but it seems like there's one major flaw in your design plan that cannot be fixed. It seems like the power has to be recharged. You can make portable charging machines of course but these will be fragile and not suitable for combat. Looks like your new body will only be able to fight in short bursts. (New body research 85%). Whenever you awake you find 10 happy, little gunner drones that are happy to see you.(-40 steel, -15 copper)
>>
>Copybots: 150 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 85%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 165 steel, 125 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44256812
Keep it going and we'll have a nice conquest army. I doubt Orcs can be talked into friendship without some territory pushing.
>Research MILF Body
>Research advancements for our turrets
>>
>>44256812
Work on a platinum penis
Research how to put a sense of touch on a robot
>>
>>44256867
Our robots already have a sense of touch
>>
>>44256883
Oh, then outfit #6 with an asshole. Make it really sensitive. Also, give him steel pants.
>>
>>44256923
I'm not going to do magical realm shit. Sorry
>>
>>44256983
Sorry, it just felt like it was where we were going with this.
>>
File: milf bot sorry i went overboard.png (115 KB, 417x700) Image search: [Google]
milf bot sorry i went overboard.png
115 KB, 417x700
>>44256983
Its funny i've draw waaay more magical realm stuff than not looking back. this is the prototype, from here you can all say what you want. think of this as her us specified base.

>I might just give her an optimus prime instead of a mouth
>>
Determine the plausibility of multi-headed fusion-bots capable of multi-core super-computing.
>>
>>44256983
Thanks. So, anyone else has a suggestion?
>>
>>44256812
do more generic research into our memory files and maybe use any remaining Plat to upgrade our gnerator
>>
>>44257031
btw my other theory she was way more blocky and i actually had ler legs in in points so she klick-klacks as she walks
>>
>>44257031
Fukkin' sweet. This is canon now

(Rolled 3,18)

Your mobile form is your top priority and you just barely manage to get it finished. Nothing new is really learned though as that last 15% was just ironing out some of the blueprint's bugs. CONSTRUCTION OF THE MOBILE BATTLE-SUIT IS AVAILABLE. Research is also started on a way to improve the HMG turret that is currently outside your base. Maybe having two barrels? Hmmm...(research 50%)
>>
S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current form/upgrades: blueprint
>Special characters: Drone #6, Inferno drone #11, S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 50%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 165 steel, 125 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44257122
>1
Can we Upgrade our Generator room? more power so we can safely build more Drones.

>2
Memory Files again (look for shields or fields)
>>
>>44257122
Can we set GAB production as a fixed action?
>Build GABs
>Start building the MILF Body
>>
>>44257208
It's so close that I'll say no. I'll be generous about it though
>>
You know what? We're losing players. People are going to bed. I'll end the civ here. I'll continue the civ again tomorrow at 7 p.m.
>>
>>44257394
Good night ShitterNormie, I'm going to bed too. I probably won't be here tomorrow, but good luck with your civ! It's being great!
>>
>>44257394
Artfag signin out. ill be away for a few days, good luck all
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.