[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orcs who practice a heretical religion have been immigrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1450065532821.gif (79 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1450065532821.gif
79 KB, 245x245
Orcs who practice a heretical religion have been immigrating en masse into the more civilized kingdoms of the elves and the humans, under the pretense of a dark cult conquering the orcish wastelands.

Many orcish infiltrators of the dark cult have already snuck in with the teeming hordes of refugees. Some have wreaked havoc and terror in the civilized kingdoms with mass murders, while others lie in wait to do the same thing.

Worse, the dark cult's propaganda has been ensnaring the hearts and minds of the "civilized" orcs who were already living in the elven and human kingdoms. Many orcish youths have been pledging their dark hearts to the cult.

What will your party do to stop this crisis?
>>
>>44251404
no.
>>/pol/
>>
>>44251404
Accuse the GM of not having a plot planned for that week so he just went with something topical and easy.
>>
Dominate the local administration and churches to open designated churches of the new orc cult. Absorb their religion, ten the party goes out and kills their weakened gods.
>>
>>44251404
Thinly veiled Syria reference
>>
>>44251404
Deport all Muslims. I mean orcs.
>>
>>44251404
>What will your party do to stop this crisis?
nothing
let it spill over into the schools and churches
let the bodies pile up in the streets
>>
>>44251404
Use the 9th level spell Wish to wish that /pol/acks could keep to their damn containment board.
>>
>>44251404
Build a wall.
>>
Leave.

Had enough of explaining this shit to students this last year. Not going to spend my two weeks off playing this shit.
>>
>>44251404
Accept that I can't do anything about it and move on with my life.
>>
>>44251404
No offence to the minority of good orcs, but we should ban all new orcs from entering the kingdom, to protect the elves and any good orcs.
>>
File: 1424810765915s.jpg (5 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1424810765915s.jpg
5 KB, 125x115
>>44251404
Stand up and leave, probably.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>44251404
>hide /pol/ threads
>ignore /pol/ posts
>do not reply to /pol/ posters
>>
>>44252424
Post faggotry on >>>/lgbt/ not /tg/
>>
>>44252335
This.
>>
>>44253041
keep on bein' just like tumblr m80
>>
>>44251404
Wall spells.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.