[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Fortune Hunter Quest #14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: Barloz-class_freighter.jpg (92 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Barloz-class_freighter.jpg
92 KB, 448x400
PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Star+Wars%3A+Fortune+Hunter

After spending the night in the ship in Jabba’s Hangar, all of you were in the midst of your chores. As you approached the Lion’s Share from Jabba’s refresher, you came upon Misri checking over your new purchase, R3. Next to her was R4, whom was covered in what appeared to be scorchmarks. Now how did that happen while you were away? “Misri. How is he?”

“Eh, can’t complain,” she says. “But no targeting software means that his blasters and other weapons inside him are probably going to go berserk.” R3 chirps, ramming into R4.

“Stop that,” says R4. “That’s annoying.” R3 winds back, and smashes into R4, knocking him over. “Ow! You little-“ R3 quickly speeds around you and Misri, then wheels himself back into the Lion’s Share. “When I get up, I am going to give you a thrashing!” Lev walks by, carrying one last crate of food and ammo. “Lev! Help me up!”

Lev looks down at him for a minute, then continues walking. “No.”

“Damn it!” R4 wiggles himself around, trying to get up. That was the big problem about astromechs. If they fell over on their backs, they couldn’t easily get back up on their own. But you decide to ignore that for now and talk with Misri.

“So we got all the food, all the weapons restocked?” She nods. “Good, good,” you say. “Listen, Misri-“

“I know,” she says. “You’re going to want what the Jawas did to your R-22… polished. Don’t worry, I’ll sand it down for you, repaint it, and all that junk, and you’ll never know you tried to thread a needle and failed in doing it!” She grins. “By the way, that was pretty stupid of you.”

[1/3]
>>
>>44249008
[2/3]

“I’m doing a lot of stupid things lately,” you say. “But thanks regardless, Misri.” She smiles happily, grateful at being complimented. You hear Vikker calling out to you, at the end of the hangar. “Hold on a second.” She nods, moving to pull R4 back upright as you walk over to Vikker. By the look on that aqualish’s face, he does not look very happy at all. “Vikker, what do you need?”

He crosses his arms. “Nothing except to give you my advice. Once the Furies break the blockade and make a hole for us, I say we leave for Coruscant, and just get out. Jogi’s already transferred the papers over to me, we can get through Imperial security fine. But I don’t want to stick around for this Mando political talk. It’s going to get us killed.”

“You sure?” you ask. You step up and squint at the sunset. Kuvasz is busy cleaning guns inside of the ship, so he probably won’t hear the conversation you and Vikker are having. “I mean, yeah, Mandos here can’t be here forever. But I figure we could-“

“Yeah, no. That’s not going to work, not now,” he says. “Listen. I know Lotte screwing us over might have rattled you a bit.” You glare at him. How dare he? Of course, Lotte screwing you over rattled you ‘a bit’. What is he saying? “But that doesn’t mean you should be rushing to be some kind of hero. We’re not heroes, Rhys. Look at me, I’ve spent my best years smuggling and gunrunning. Kuvasz is… well, he’s a Mandalorian. Lev and Sparks are droids designed to kill people, and Misri-“ He stops himself when he sees your expression. If he says anything against Misri, you might just punch him right now. You are not in the mood for this. “Look. Stop thinking about others for once. There’s nothing wrong with being selfish in a galaxy like this.”
>>
>>44249018
[3/3]

“Look, Kuvasz has been good to me,” you say. “I just want to be good to him too.”

“We’ve been plenty good to him. But I’m starting to regret ever hiring him at all. I’m not going to get dragged into some personal crusade of redemption, both for him and you.” He taps your chest. “Make a choice, Rhys. I’m choosing my skin, and yours and Misri’s skin too.” He steps back towards the ship, then steps up the boarding ramp.

Misri turns her head as he looks over R4 for damage. Ah. She heard that. She bites her lip, shrugging nervously as she goes back to checking R4. You sigh, rubbing your forehead.

But at the slight tap your shoulder, you flinch. “Hey.” A weequay guard growls a little, holding up a holopad. “You gots a call from the Empire, some dame named Lotte.”

> “Well, too bad I’m not here to answer.”
> “Hand it over.”
> Other
>>
>>44249026
> “Hand it over.”
>>
>>44249026
> “Hand it over.”
Be aggressive, who cares if she's crying or here to make demands of us, aggressive no matter what.

No telling of plans, no nothing.

Anything this sket says is a lie.
>>
>>44249026
> “Hand it over.”
>>
>>44249026
> Other
she better be naked...
>>
>>44249026
>> “Hand it over.”

Did we take that R4 from the bug planet or do you mean R5?
>>
>>44249133
My mistake, I am referring to R5.
>>
File: Imperial Star Destroyer.jpg (400 KB, 2146x1781) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Star Destroyer.jpg
400 KB, 2146x1781
>>44249026
>Re-activate Lev
>Moments later we get a call from Lotte

LEEEEVVV!!!!!

By the way great to see you German.
>>
Dammit, How does she know we are in Tantooine? Hell how did she manage to contact us?
>>
>>44249026
> “Hand it over.”
>>
>>44249172
I suspect of Lev.
>>
>>44249194
I thought we removed all the tracing and explosives?
>>
File: Rhys' back.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Rhys' back.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>44249172
>>44249194

>Lotte
>Lev
>>
>>44249172
Did you really think that there wouldn't be an Imperial informant or two in Jabba's crew? Especially when selling us out to the Empire won't be crossing Jabba, so they can get paid without Jabba getting angry at them?
>>
>>44249211
But we only been in Jabba's place for like a day? Do Imperials work that fast I mean in Rebels and the Original Trilogy they were not that good at taking the initiative.
>>
>>44249205
Apparently not.

Or she's just phoning up every hutt she knows asking for you.
>>
>>44249254
Isn't Jabba in "good term" with the empire?
>>
File: Palp-Hologram.jpg (139 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Palp-Hologram.jpg
139 KB, 1920x816
>>44249254
long distance calls are thing here
>>
>>44249283
I guess but the Empire doesn't have a bounty on us do they, I thought it was only from the Rebels?
>>
>>44249311
We're hated with the Empire, and considering how much money we took with us, a couple million bounty for us would still be profitable for the Empire.
>>
File: Sick burn.gif (967 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
Sick burn.gif
967 KB, 500x233
>>44249311
Guess we will find out once we talk with our "old friend"
>>
>>44249026
>“Hand it over.”
"So, what are you wearing?"
>>
> “Hand it over.”

You swipe it from his hands. “Hand it over.”

He blinks, suddenly bereft of the holopad despite being told to hand it over. “Uh. Sure.” He waves his hand at you, walking away. “Koochoo…” he mutters.

You activate the holopad, and on it comes Lotte’s holographic image. She has her arms crossed, her once messy hair is now done in a neat yet still wild ponytail, and her eyes are giving you the same look that she would give to a Wookie. “Rhys.”

“Lotte.” You place your free hand on your belt. “How did you find me?”

“We have informants everywhere,” she says. “You thought the Cartel was safe simply because we’re aligned with those slimey slugs?” She shakes her head, grimacing. “You’ve gotten complacent, Rhys.” She continues on with, “I’m here to call you about your bounty.”

“The one the Rebels put on me?” you ask.

“No, the one I’m going to put on you for 500,000 credits,” she says. “I’ve already contacted a couple of old friends of yours in the bounty hunting business.” Ugh, great. Just what you needed, bounty hunters on your tail. You glare harshly at her, remaining silent. She shrugs, glancing away for a second. “I haven’t activated the bounty just yet however, because I wanted to talk with you again.”

“Oh? I guess we can talk. How’s business?” you ask in the most mocking tone you can muster.

She taps her breast, showing off her new rank pins. “For one thing, that’s not how you address a Captain, Rhys. Secondly, business is fine. We’re salvaging the wrecks around the planet the Bailiff was hidden on, and all of the Aurodium, save for some that you stole have now been securely transported back to Coruscant.” She plants her hand on her chest, looking at you sternly. “The act of finding this stash of valuable materials has fasttracked my promotion, I’m already standing on my new flagship ISD Balmoral.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44249542
[2/2]

“Great, lovely, you used me to get your big promotions. So you lied to me too about loving it back in the Centrality then,” you say.

She shrugs. “That wasn’t a lie. I actually just got genuinely bored of that no name system. As much as I hate having attention, that doesn’t mean I don’t want to get to serve the Empire on my own Star Destroyer or help the people of the Outer Rim embrace the order and rule of law that we bring. Nothing wrong with a little ambition,” she says.

You huff. “Well, good for you.”

“Anyway, I hear you’re on Tatooine actually, right now in fact.” You tilt your head. “But…” She wags her finger. “I am not activating this bounty on your head just yet. If I did, Jabba would have you dead to rights and I consider that very unfair to you.” She certainly has a loose definition of unfair. “No, here’s what’s going to happen. When you leave Tatooine, you are going to come to me, willingly to these coordinates. We can talk about that aurodium you stole and perhaps even your pardon. Grand theft of your scale compared to what we found is forgivable I suppose.”

“And if I refuse?” you ask.

She blinks, her façade of a stern Imperial Officer breaking back into the confused and clueless Lotte for a second. “If you refuse… well… can you please not?”

> “I’m not going to you.”
> “I’ll give it some thought.”
> “Fine. I’ll meet you there when I finish here.”
> Other
>>
By the force, i hope so much that the killiks did a number on her and her stormtroppers, because of our antics.
>>
>>44249562
> Other
lie to her
>>
>>44249562
>Fuck off slag, activate the bounty for all I fucking care
>End call

get your fucking running shoes on and hold B all the way home.
>>
>>44249562
> “I’m not going to you.”
> Other
"Goodbye Captain [insert Lotte's last name that i forgot here]"
>>
>>44249562
>> “I’ll give it some thought.”
>>
>>44249562
>and then what? What makes you think I can trust you after all that? What stopping you from just making this into a trap?
>>
>>44249562
>Other
"You feed me a line about doing this for the Empire, right after you had me sabotage a Cygnus contract that would have given the Navy a superior bomber that would have saved Imperial lives, so that Kuat could gouge the Empire on a flying death trap.
"If you're going to use me for your personal ambition, don't try to feed me that kind of bantha fodder, and pay me my fair share. If you can't do that, then we have nothing to talk about.
"If I come to these coordinates, are you going to have something of real value, or are you going to sling some more hypocritical bullshit?"
>>
still can't believe people tried to go with this manipulative snake.

after all the lies and deceiving, acting like she actually cares for the people, even now, when she's actively hurt it for personal gain, talking about providing money for people in tarkin town conditions in her mansions and new ships.

Nah famalam, nah.
>>
>>44249645
Seconding this.
>>
>>44249562
>“I’m not going to you.”
>>
>>44249562
>>44249645
>>44249664
This. She's contradicting herself a lot. I mean we are no better but she has to pitch a better deal then that.
>>
>>44249668
Still that 500,000 bounty on us is going to be a bitch to deal with. Frankly I don't want to deal with her right now and especially not on her terms.

So opinions are mixed and unless she sweetens or ensures that this is not a trap, I'm leaning towards not going.
>>
>>44249809
imagine faking our death and getting someone to turn in the bounty with fake proof

500,00 credits bro!

Yeah she's a lying whore who should stick to her ships and not worry herself with the problems of the common man.

A bounty, psh, what for? For taking something that belongs to us? When the rebels see it they'll know to stay away from us, and avoiding the empire is so easy even the rebels can do it!

>>44249870
I'm completely leaning towards not going, so what, she's spaaaared us and alooooowed us to live, so we can be in her pocket and apologize and completely forgive all of her trespasses and lying and work for only her for the rest of time?

She can fuck right off blud.

---

And no matter what we do, i'm thinking we fake our death and separate from the rest of the guys, extreme plastic surgery and change misri's look and us two start over, maybe somewhere remote doing easy bounty jobs.

Maybe either change our ship's signal or paint it or change it's design a little to better ensure being hidden and unrecognised.
>>
>>44249562
>> “I’m not going to you.”
Funny thing Lotte, trust once broken isn't easily regained, and you threatening me hasn't helped. You of all people should know how I respond to threats.
>>
>>44249664
Well now that she has her own star destroyer, she might regret not getting rid of the TIE bomber.
>>
>>44249562
I do not want to go but I don't want her to activate that bounty now.
>>
>>44249967
>trust once broken isn't easily regained
We should know, we backstabbed and lied our way to success, after all.
>>
>>44249562
>>
File: large.jpg (85 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
85 KB, 400x283
>>44249562
"No promises, not that they mean all that much to you anyway"
>>
>>44250018
Yeah and went through hell to regain it with the Furies. We were also smart enough not to threaten them.
>>
>>44249664
Seconding this. Fucking cunt could have just as easily let us skate, given the nice, fat promotion we got her. Sure be a shame if an inquisitor were to catch wind of the contract sabotage.
>>
>>44250045
Don't agree with "give it some thought" but with that second line then maybe
>>44250053
through hell and back to regain it with the furies
>>
>>44249562
>Other
"You got a lot from fucking me over, Lotte. Letting me keep what I earned ought to be enough."
>>
>>44249870
The Empire had a bounty of 300,000 out on Han Solo, so at 500,000, we'd be a bigger target than him.
>>
>>44249664
I vote for this.
>>
>>44250106
Was this before or after A new hope?

I mean he was smuggiling a Jedi and that's a big deal and we have a higher bounty then him for stealing a small portion of that space gold?

or was he just a above class smuggler in which we pulled a bigger heist then him?
>>
>>44250126
Also add "your just like me Lotte."
>>
>>44250155
Before, several years before.
>>
>>44250077
nice

very few people work for the empire which is why the smuggler haven visit didn't work well and no one would talk to us.

Some specific hunters will come for us, but not many.
>>44250126
I'd vote for it but I don't think we should go at all or even tell her, more "I'm not going, because I know it's just going to be more threats, more fake moral high ground, and more hypocrisy"

>>44250106
If she puts a 500,00 bounty on us, the empire higher ups are going to notice why so much for someone that stole so little in the grand scheme of things and has done literally nothing wrong, meaning she could get fucked over for it. Let her place the fucking bounty.

>>44250155
Before
>>
>>44250155
This is before. Hell we might run into Han.
>>
>>44250190
Yeah, those bounty hunters in strikes back only hunted down Han, because Jabba wanted him.

Fair enough.
>>
>>44250187
>>44250190
>>44250219
What did he do to get a 300,000 bounty? I knew he had a debt to pay with Jabba but what did he do to piss the Empire off beside smuggiling?
>>
>>44250249
He was a high level Rebel Scum and pulled off all kinds of shit.
>>
>>44250249
Smuggle a Jedi. Empire does NOT like them.
>>
>>44250249
he helped blow up the Death Star
He stole the Emperor's heart
>>
>>44250301
>Palpatine has a heart
Please, his blood pumps because his mastery over the darkside makes it so he can do it telekinetically.
>>
>>44250265
>>44250270
>>44250301
But he had that bounty before a new hope right?

He smuggled a jedi during a new hope, what I'm asking is what did he do before that, that caused him to get such a large bounty?
>>
>>44250190
>that stole so little
We stole enough ingots to equal to 80 million credits. That's plenty enough to put out a 500,000 credit bounty.
>>
>>44250343
Well look at Wookiepedia. I can't remember of the top of m head, but asides from being a smuggler (and I think he was a former member of the Imperial academy same as us) I have no idea why the Empire would place a bounty so large on Han. And Jabba'a bounty only activated after A New Hope because Han managed to stall for time.
>>
>>44250363
i stole ur mom worth 5 credits, what's my bounty nigga?
>>
>>44250390
I still found it surprising that Han got his money but didn't pay Jabba back.

I mean he was able to pay for it and Jabba gave him time to get it sorted out only to be ripped off for three years. Anyone will be pissed.
>>
> Other

You cross your arms. “Lotte. You fed me some lines about doing it for the Empire right after you had me sabotage a Cygnus contract that would’ve given the Navy a really good bomber that would save the lives of a lot of pilots, all so Sienar can keep mass producing those deathtrap TIE Bombers. No more talk about that, no more talk about the Empire or doing the right thing. If you’re going to use me like this, pay me a fair share or else we have nothing else to talk about.”

She squints at you. “I see.”

“Trust broken isn’t easily regained you know,” you say. “I don’t let people who threaten me get away with it. Now am I walking into a trap or not?”

She shakes her head. “This isn’t a trap. If you’re going to work for the Empire, you will do it willingly.” She runs her hands down her hips, and sets them on her belt. “Now I imagine you may give it some thought?” You stare at her, silently. “I’ll take that as a yes. I won’t stay at those coordinates long, so finish your business on Tatooine quickly.”

“Fine. But me keeping the aurodium better be on the table,” you say.

[1/2]
>>
>>44250418
[2/2]

“It will be,” she says. “But listen to me closely. I’m allowing this because I know you deserve a chance at redemption.” She frowns deeply, looking you up and down. “Look at yourself. I know you can’t really be happy being nothing more than a spacer. You could be so much more than this.”

“Enough moto talk,” you say. “We’re done.”

“So we are. I’ll keep in contact, but if you skip out on me, I will find you. No one runs from the Empire.” Her hologram disappears. You sigh, then turn around and walk towards your ship. You hear the rumblings and explosions faintly outside. That must be the Furies beginning to break the blockade. Lev stands at the top of the boarding ramp, waiting for you.

“Sir, we are ready to launch. What is our destination?”

> Mos Espa, to meet with the Furies groundside.
> Orbit, to prepare for a quick escape.
> Other
>>
>>44250438

cute mandos murdering cutely should lighten our moods
>>
>>44250438
>No one runs from the Empire

Except literally everyone lmao

what a dumb bitch.

>>
>>44250438
>Mos Espa, to meet with the Furies groundside
Didn't we promise to meet them? Also it would break the trust we worked to rebuild if we just skip out on them after having them risk their necks for us.
>>
>>44250415
I'm pretty sure Han meant to but he' to much of a good guy, and Luke and Leah kept getting him caught up in their shenanigans.
>>44250438
>> Mos Espa, to meet with the Furies groundside.
>>
>>44250438

Vikker before you start, I skip out on the Furies we'll be getting chased by them AGAIN. They're a hell of a lot more competent than your average Imperial goon too.
>>
>>44250489
>>44250477
>>44250478
>>44250476
>>44250474

consensus reached, begin writing nigga.
>>
>>44250438
>>
>>44250477
Also they're cute and have a large amount of weapons of varying shapes and sizes.
>>
>>44250489
Maybe we should let Vikker get his own transport. It would be easier to slip through if we went to Coruscant separately.
>>
>>44250438

> “This isn’t a trap. If you’re going to work for the Empire, you will do it willingly.”

Yeah, she didn't give us any reason to believe her. She could have just end up blasting us to bits while we negotiate.

I don't know if it's intentional or is Lotte being this ignorant on purpose?
>>
>>44250543
She's a backstabbing hoe

"If you’re going to work for the Empire, you will do it willingly.”

Do it or we kill you isn't a choice.

That's literally what she's doing.

If she tries contacting us again i'm swearing at her with all sorts of obscenities, insults, attacks on pride, that she'll have to put a bounty on us.
>>
>>44250535
Yeah we should probably let him do this. Maybe he was the guy who told Lotte where we are. Also I wonder who the guy in control of the Commando droids who were also looking for this shit is doing?
>>
>>44250565
Lotte hates Wookies. No good person ever hates Wookies. It is Star Wars rule number 1.
>>
Girls und Supercommando Codex
>>
>>44250543
German said that Lotte honestly could not think of a better deal to give us when we put her on the spot back then, purely because she was hoping that we'd already be gone.
She's not good at planning for failure, is the problem.
>>
>>44250581
If we part with vikker I would prefer it to be on good terms. While its also possible he yold lott where we are alot of people could have done that, the hutts are a huge organization and there has to at least be a few imperial agents.
also
>>
>>44250596
....I didn't even think of that

Bravo Schteel!

>>44250613
gtfo LIDF

she's too bad at being a good person.
>>
>>44250624
I agree completely I don't blame him for telling Lotte if he did in the first place.
>>44250631
I wonder what will happen when the Deathstar blows up Alderan?
>>
I wonder if we can send in another Barloz loaded with explosives, an autopilot, and a holocomm. Meet her, agree to dock, laugh from 40 ly away.
>>
>>44250613
You mean she doesn't plan shit at all. I get that but instead of 'hoping' she should have been scrambling to try and come up with something in the meantime.
>>
>>44250719
>she should have been scrambling to try and come up with something in the meantime.
As German said, she was. And the players said "fuck you bitch, it's all mine" and cut the channel before she could come up with something better.
>>
>>44250719
She was willing to burn an old friendship all so she wouldn't have to pay a finders fee in the process of getting promoted.
>>
>>44250749
LOOT IS OURS BITCH!
>>
>>44250749
No she didn't she just shot at the dark and un prepared. She knew about this as soon as Lev was brought aboard the Bartolz in which she had several weeks to come up with something.

Instead she was "You want guns? Drugs?"

She might have been put on the spot but she should have been prepared for it.
>>
>>44250767
>all so she wouldn't have to pay a finders fee
We didn't give her a chance to agree to one.
We just said we wanted one, and in the next post she started listing things that she could get easier than liquid cash to pay us in, and that's when we cut the call.

I'm all for taking the loot, but at least be honest with how we've acted in the past.
>>

-

-

You landed your ship in one of the many empty space ports for the medium freighter class. As you, Vikker, Kuvasz, Misri, and Lev walked the streets of Mos Espa, all you saw were deserted streets. A few people here and there could be spotted in their windows, looking at you, watching to see if the Crusaders were going to get you for standing out in the open. But with the battle coming to a close and the Furies landing on Tatooine, it appears the Crusaders have left Mos Espa, for now. “Right,” you say. “Let me do the talking.”

Vikker grunts. “Right, because you’re so good at that.”

“Hey, I can be, when I want to be,” you say. You end up at another spaceport, and watch as the Furies’ shuttle, an old Republic Nu-class attack shuttle painted in Mandalorian livery. It lands in front of you all, and scatters any braves Jawas who are scrapping debris in the space port. The main door opens, revealing Warmaster Vizsla and her retinue of elite Nite Furies. Among them was Erma, Uggla, Lima and her pet massiff Poke. “Warmaster.” She steps the landing door, walking up to you, her helmet concealing her expression. “It’s great to-“

Suddenly, her whip wraps around her waist, and you’re suddenly pulled incredibly close to her. “Mister Cykgil.” She drags you back towards the shuttle. Whoa, hey, you didn’t think she missed you that much. But she stops as she nods to Kuvasz. “Why is that dar’manda here?” You tilt your head. “The exile, the radical, Kuvasz.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44250824
[2/2]

“Oh?” You look at him. He crosses his arms, waiting patiently for you and Warmaster Vizsla. “He’s been travelling with me.”

“Are you aware that he’s no Mandalorian by any shape of the imagination?” You shrug. “There’s a reason his family left him, as well his clan exiling him. He’s a disgrace to Clan Skirata. He buys too much into Duchess Satine’s radical pacifist ways.” She huffs, stepping down the ramp again and towards Kuvasz. “Kuvasz.”

“Forn,” he says loudly. “Last time I saw you, you could barely hold a blaster. I see you haven’t grown much since then.”

“Tch.” She shoves you aside, crossing her arms. “I am only here to eliminate Stolmy, to secure my passage to the title of Mandalore, not for an exile like you.” The two glare at each other, their hands hovering over their blaster holsters.

> “Hey, Kuvasz. How about you give me a minute with the Warmaster, okay?”
> “Warmaster, give me a minute with Kuvasz for a bit. I’ll talk him up for you.”
> “Guys, guys, let’s not have a high noon showdown here.”
> Other
>>
>>44250823
Yeah and the first things she though of were Guns and Drugs. Which just goes to show you how much of a shallow bitch she is.
>>
>>44250823
She offered nothing worth compensation for the find.
>>
>>44250849
>> “Guys, guys, let’s not have a high noon showdown here.”

Kruvasz has saved my ass several times over Warmaster. He may be an exile but he's still skilled. Kruvvasz, stop passing judgment in a culture you took yourself out of, please.
>>
>>44250849
>> “Guys, guys, let’s not have a high noon showdown here.”
And besides if he does buy into Satines bullshit, he has more of a right than anyone else considering he punched her in the face while working for Darth Maul.
>>
>>44250849
>>
>>44250849
>>
>>44250849
> Other
"Now kiss!"
>>
>>44250849
>“Guys, guys, let’s not have a high noon showdown here.”
>>
>>44250851
I wouldn't say shallow just stupid and unprepared.

>>44250849
>>44250876
>>44250893
I guess supporting these. He took himself out of the Mandolore culture, Warmaster shouldn't judge his actions considering he has more experience under his belt.

Both shouldn't judge and focus at the enemy at hand.
>>
>>44250855
It's less that she offered nothing but rather was unprepared at all and shot in the dark and basically gave a IOU is what bothered me.
>>
What do you think Kuvasz and Forn's baby will be named?

maybe they'll name it after Rhys?
>>
>>44251118
NO SHAME ON YOU FORN'S 16. She is ours.
>>
>>44251143
they're practically hate fucking right now
>>
>>44251010
"You took all the risk and work to track down a long-lost fortune, have a token pittance or fuck off as we swoop in and steal it from under your nose" Is basically what her offer was.
>>

You step between the two, gently pushing them away with your hands. “Hey, let’s not have one of those high noon showdowns here, okay? We have to focus on the enemy at hand.”

“Yes,” says Warmaster Vizsla. “We should.” She undoes her whip around your waist in one smooth motion, then clips it to her belt. “My girls are already doing most of the work, whereas this peacemonger is probably just lazing about like a slovenly hut’uun.” She tilts her head at Kuvasz, finding his silence at that apparently uncomfortable. “You know what that means, right?”

“Unfortunately, I’ve been away from Mandalorian culture so long that the Mando’a is not in my vernacular anymore,” he says. They both look down however to see Poke gently nuzzling against Kuvasz’s leg armor. “Oh, Poke.” Kuvasz kneels down, petting the massiff on the head. Poke responds with a lick to Kuvasz’s helmet, panting happily. “That must mean Lima is here.”

“Hi!” Lima waves, happy to be out of the staredown. She gently tugs on Poke’s leash, pulling him closer to her. “Uggla is here too, just so you all know!”

“Hey there!” Uggla waves too, her Z-6 hanging off of her back. Her sleeves have been foregone in favor of keeping her arms free and only wearing the necessary plates, showing off her well-toned tanned arms. “Rhys, uh… big exile guy, Misri, bug eyed dude too, and Lev!”

Vikker narrows his eyes. “Bug eye?”

[1/2]
>>
>>44251223
Welcome to the Galactic Empire please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>44251236
[2/2]

“So where is Stolmy?” asks Warmaster Vizsla. “I wish to know so we can eliminate him quickly. My girls are already boarding his Recusant-class over Tatooine and we report nobody that matches his description.”

“Probably with the rest of his groundside force,” says Kuvasz. “Stolmy is not one to run from a fight with a fellow Mandalorian, so I imagine he is simply preparing for a protracted ground battle. We could probably take him by surprise if we attack him and attack him now.”

“My scouts report a large concentration of droid signatures near the skeleton of a Greater Krayt Dragon in the Dune Sea. That may be where he is hiding. I have already dispatched bombers there but…” She rubs at her helmet, pensive. “Perhaps I can personally see to Stolmy’s death. You need not get involved.”

Kuvasz steps past you. “Considering you want to personally kill someone, perhaps I should be involved.” You gently push Kuvasz back. Please, don’t mess this up.

“Well, Rhys. You are free to take you and your friend here out of Tatooine.” She claps her hands, and the girls quickly click their heels, standing at attention. “The Daughters of Mandalore will handle everything.”

> “Fine, we’re getting the hell out of here.”
> “No. I’m going to help you take down Stolmy.”
> Other
>>
>>44251251
>> Other
Are you two related?
>>
>>44251266
Forn and Kuvasz are not related, being from different clans. However, post-war, Kuvasz did have a hand in taking care of Forn for a few months when she was a child.
>>
>>44251251
"Dare I ask the history of you two?"
>>
>>44251251
>Other
Find one of Stolmy's troops, kill him quietly, and use his armor to raid the palace for the darksaber.
>>
>>44251251
>>
>>44251303
Okay but how would Rhys know this? I'm fairly certain neither Forn nor Kuvasz have brought it up. And she could have taken her mothers last name.
>>
>>44251341
I'm just answering your question, I haven't actually said anything Rhys hasn't already learned even in the past update.
>>
>>44251236
>well-toned tanned arms

>i pick fuck uggla

>>44251251

>>
>>44251251
>> “Fine, we’re getting the hell out of here.”

To be fair, he has no real reason to stay and I rather not leave droids to protect our cargo.

Also intervening will only piss the Mando off.
>>
>>44251251

> “Fine, we’re getting the hell out of here.”
>>
>>44251251
>>
>>44251388
only piss off the bad mandos not the ones we called in our the old man
>>
>>44251360
Yeah thanks, but I think you didn't read my post correctly. This is what I posted

">> Other
Are you two related?"

I wanted Rhys to ask this because I was getting angsty, teen daughter-traitor father vibes from Kuvasz and Forn. But thank you for answering.
>>
>>44251251
>Other

How about we just cover them from the air and if they try to escape or pull back we can cut them off.
>>
>>44251432
again, why?

Bringing in our Mando which will piss off the Warmaster. They said they can handle it.
>>
>>44251464
it will make them happy they want us to join them that is how mandos work
>>
>>44251464
Yeah bit can they? I assume that the leader of the crusaders is surrounded by other Vet Mandalorians, and while the furies can probably easily take care of the grunts they may have a hard time with the elite.
>>
>>44251447
I like this.
>>
>>44251544
same
>>
>>44251251
>>
>>44251484
I thought it will piss them off since these are Mando's matters and outsiders are a hinderance.

>>44251492
She has her own elites and is confident with them, doubting the warmaster judgement will piss her off.
>>
>>44251251
>>44251447
Supporting this. We can't intervene on Mando matters directly.
>>
>>44251251
>> “No. I’m going to help you take down Stolmy.”
>>
>>44251569
Yeah but are her elites as elite as the crusaders elites? I think we should just hang back and then swoop in to save them if they are in trouble.
>>
>>44251621
Wouldn't it be a good idea to vote or create a write in for this?
>>
File: Rhys.gif (999 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Rhys.gif
999 KB, 500x211
>>44251251

Sorry i'm too late?
>>
>>44251662
Someone has.>>44251447
>>

“Actually.” She looks up at you, confused. “I was hoping I could help you out, Warmaster.”

Erma steps in front of Warmaster Vizsla. “Thank you, Rhys. But the Warmaster needs not the help of some outsiders, especially none as deceitful and untrustworthy as you.”

“Yeah, Rhys,” says Vikker. “The Warmaster doesn’t need our help, we can go.”

“Actually.” Warmaster Vizsla steps aside around Erma, looking up at you. “An interesting proposal Rhys. I came here with the assumption that I was saving you from Stolmy, but I suppose you continue to surprise me, in good ways too. Not in the bad ways such as stealing the House Vizsla Basilisk. Tell you what, you may support our bomber wings as we attack Stolmy’s base.”

“Sounds fair,” you say.

“Good, good, you please me, Mister Cykgil,” she says, very happily.

You smirk. “I aim to please.” She grunts, gently running her hand across your chest. She looks over at Erma and company, then motions them to follow her. “What about you?”

“We’ll take the speeders. But I allow one of my girls to accompany you as you cover us from the skies,” she says.

> Erma – BTL-B Y-Wing Missile craft “Harrower”
> Lima – BTL-B Y-Wing stock “Deadly Poke”
> Uggla – BTL-B Y-Wing w/ Turbolaser “Beskar Babe”
> “No thanks, I’m good.”
>>
>>44251946
>>
>>44251946
>Erma – BTL-B Y-Wing Missile craft “Harrower
Works well for both air and ground.
>>
>>44251946
>Lima – BTL-B Y-Wing stock “Deadly Poke”
>>
>>44251946
>
>>
>>44251946
>> Erma – BTL-B Y-Wing Missile craft “Harrower”
>>
>>44251946
>>
>>44251946
> Erma – BTL-B Y-Wing Missile craft “Harrower”
>>
>>44251946
>>
What is the benefits and cons between the three?
>>
>>44251946
>>
>>44251946
>>
>>44252190
Isn't a Turbolaser the equivalent on using a 75mm cannon on a Fighter?
>>
>>44252273
Not the first time it's happened.
>>
>>44252273
Now imagine a small craft getting blasted by it. And if i'm not mistaken the Y-wings still have the 2 proton torpedos.
>>
>>44252346
It can carry 10.

>>44252316
Yeah but it was mainly used to destroy bombers and ground assult. Not fighters.
>>
>>44252432
> Erma – Missile craft “Harrower” (Heavy bomber)
> Lima – Stock (Air assault)
> Uggla – Turbolaser (Ground assault craft)

So you think it would be something like this?
>>
>>44252613
no erma is better for AA then lima
>>
>>44252613
Erma is the Air Assault while Stock is the bomber.

The Y-wing was mainly used as a bomber IIRC.
>>
File: BTL-B_Y-wing_fighter.jpg (104 KB, 727x460) Image search: [Google]
BTL-B_Y-wing_fighter.jpg
104 KB, 727x460

“Really!?” She walks up to you, carrying Poke in her arms. “Oh, yes! I’ve always wanted to be a wingman to a rogue like you!” She gently punches you on the arm. “Yeah!” she quietly shouts. “I’ll have Gogo bring my Y-Wing down for me, wait up for me!” She quickly runs back into the shuttle, Poke barking happily in response.

Erma sighs. “I don’t know why you picked Lima, she’s more of a ground fighter than a pilot.”

“What can I say, I like her enthusiasm,” you say. “Reminds me a bit of you, Erma.”

You can see her absolutely roll her eyes beneath her helmet. “Ugh. Whatever.” She steps away.

“We’ll meet you at these coordinates,” says Warmaster Vizsla as she wires the coordinates on your holopad. “Kuvasz.” He places his hands on hips, looking down on her. “For your sake and mine, try not to get in my way. I wouldn’t want such an old man like you getting a heart attack from the stress of combat.”

Kuvasz grunts. “And I wouldn’t want a child like you crying in my ear either.”

“Feh.” Warmaster Vizsla signals her girls to grab the speeders. “I can see why your wife left you if you’re so clever.”

“And I can see why you don’t have a boyfriend,” he snaps back

“You-!” Erma grabs Warmaster Vizsla and physically drags her to the back of the shuttle to grab the speeders.

You walk up to Kuvasz. “Yeah… try not to provoke her. I worked hard to get their trust back you know.”

“I know,” he says. Vikker glares at you a little as Misri and Lev walk back to the Lion’s Share. “But let’s see if her bite is as big as her bark.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44252645
>>44252646
> Erma – Missile craft “Harrower” (Air assault)
> Lima – Stock (Heavy bomber)
> Uggla – Turbolaser (Ground assault craft)

So like this then?
>>
>>44252717
[2/2]

-

-

Your R-22 was actually handling much like it was before the damage you dealt it in running the blockade. You had to admit, the weight on one side of the ship took some getting used to, but after a few minutes of warming up in flight, you had the physics of it down. Your Barloz, along with Kuvasz’s H-Wing, Sparks, and Lima in her Y-Wing were now flying on down to Stolmy’s base. “Alright,” you say. “Lima, you copy?”

“I do!” she says enthusiastically. You can hear Poke bark in the background of her comm chatter. “I’m ready to support you!” You look up to see a squadron of more Y-Wings coming down, more of Warmaster Vizsla’s Furies. “My friends are going to make an initial bombing pass, then dismount their gunners for ground assault. Warmaster Vizsla and company are right below us in their speeders.” You look down. Your R-22 was flying only a few hundred meters off the ground, but even you could see Warmaster Vizsla backed up by several Furies on speeders.

“There it is,” says Warmaster Vizsla. Coming into view now was the colossal rib bones of a Greater Krayt Dragon. Your sensor starts pinging as dozens of contacts start streaming in.

“Crusaders riding droids are coming in.” You take a closer peek. There were indeed Mandalorian warriors riding Vulture and Hyena droid Starfighters, along with HMP Predator droids being heavy gunships carrying even more warriors. “Don’t let them fool you, they will dogfight with you even while they’re hanging off their droids.”

“We’ll split up,” you say. “The Lion’s Share will be our center and defend Vizsla on the ground with one pair. The other pair will take on the Starfighters.”

> Cover the ground assault.
> Engage the Starfighters.
> Other
>>
File: Snoopy.jpg (35 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Snoopy.jpg
35 KB, 736x552
>>44252742
>>
>>44252742

> Cover the ground assault.
Protect the bombers.
>>
>>44252742
>> Engage the Starfighters.
Lets do what we do best.
>>
>>44252742
We're designed to ruin other air assets.
>>
>>44252742
>>
File: 1444866545379.jpg (719 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1444866545379.jpg
719 KB, 1500x1001
>>44252742
>> Other
Make the bombers Lima Y-wing and Kuvasz's H-wing cover the Ground assault Spark, The Balroz and Rhys giving then cover fire to protect then from the starfigthers.
>>
>A wing
>B wing
>X wing
>K wing
>V wing
>Y wing
>E wing

Has Star Wars ran out of letters yet?
>>
>>44253100
I don't thing there is a Q or a O wing
>>
>>44253116
yet...
>>
>>44252742
>> Engage the Starfighters.

Should have taken the missile ship but the stock is more versatile, and the turret gunner should help shake them off our tail.
>>
>>44253116
Not in universe any way.
>>
>>44253100
I wanna see how the fanbase would handle a D wing. It would be funny if it didn't become the biggest guaranteed meme ever.
>>
>>44253306
I'm actually surprised a D-Wing isn't a thing, it seems so stupidly simple to make a craft out of.
>>
>>44253306
>>44253320
it actually is http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/D-Wing_Space_Superiority_Fighter
>>
>>44253320
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/D-Wing_Space_Superiority_Fighter
>>
>>44253329
>>44253334
Well, color me surprised.
>>
obligatory give her the D wing post
>>

You grip the controls tight, sticking your tongue out between your lips. “Alright. Me and Sparks will take on the Starfighters. Lima, Kuvasz, cover up on Warmaster Vizsla and escort her in.”

“Got it!” says Kuvasz and Lima. Their bombers break off the formation, and fly up above Warmaster Vizsla’s war band. You meanwhile are in for one hell of a treat. You and Sparks let the Mandos pass right between all of you. The shaking of your ship from the buzz of their engines remind you of one thing: this was your turf. Atmospheric flight. You boost and speed left. The inertia dampers are working well helping you make this turn at high speed. You take a quick look to see that the Mando Starfighters are already swarming in no particular order.

Yep, these were drug addled teenagers like Kuvasz described alright. You spin left and decide to kick the hive a little. You give off a quick burst from your lasers, smashing one Hyena-class apart and sending his user flying to the ground. The nest is kicked up, and everyone is now on your tail. “Sparks, cover,” you say calmly as laser blasts fly past you. You take a look at your sensors again.

Yep, fourty fighters all over you behind you. Good thing about that is the fact that they all have to shoot through each other to get through to you. Sparks flies up top, and dives down. With a tremendous splash he blasts and shatters two Starfighters all on his own, and even cripples one of the HMPs. Your shields however spark as a laser blast grazes your hull. Alright, enough playing about. You wheel around to the great big bones. Best defense is low flight high maneuver in your opinion.

[1/2]
>>
>>44253601
[2/3]

Below you is the compound from which Stolmy bases out his Crusaders, large prefabricated buildings next to looted Jawa sandcrawlers along with landed shuttles up to the blockade ships. The Furies are handling that blockade better than you expected actually. Right behind you are the Starfighters and Sparks, and behind them are the Furies bombers. They smash the compound with heavy proton bombs and concussion missiles.

Your sensor pings again, one of the Hyenas is getting close. Suddenly, you feel a weight on the back of your ship, what the-

“Ha!” One of the Mando warriors, with red paint (at least, you hope it’s paint) all across helmet and armor, grips tightly on your Starfighter. He must have climbed on and jetted his way onto your fighter. “Prepare to die!” He pulls a thermal detonator off his belt. “Hahaha!”

You decide to get low, then spin. Before he can do anything, a cloud of sand and blood splashes across your cockpit. Well, that solved that. Bold though, you’ll give him points for that. Sparks shrieks and chitters as he gains another kill.

[2/3]
>>
>>44253623
[3/3]

“Sir, Warmaster Vizsla and her war band have entered the compound. Her reinforcements will arrive within two minutes.” Lev reports over to you from the Lion’s Share.

“I’m dismounting too, I better be part of this!” yells Kuvasz. “Rhys, if you want to break up that cloud of Starfighters, aim for the Officers, they’re the ones flying the HMP Predators!” Ah, okay, good to know.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll just stay in the H-Wing until you get back,” says Vikker. “Don’t worry about me.”

Hm, still got about thirty or so Starfighters on you. Sparks yells as he racks up another kill. Twenty nine. Half of them are breaking off to engage Sparks now. Another laser blast grazes your hull. Damn it. They’re getting close. You look back to see an HMP following you closely, its missile racks replaced by giant laser cannon banks. Well, that’s a lifesaver if you ever saw it. A Mando warrior is riding it, along with another contingent of warriors as well.

Right, if you want to kill that Officer, you need to…

> Slam on the brakes, he’ll fly on by.
> Pull him into a scissors, HMPs can’t be that maneuverable.
> Draw him into Sparks’ line of fire, the good old Beam Defense Position.
> Other
>>
>>44253641
>Draw him into Sparks’ line of fire, the good old Beam Defense Position.
>>
>>44253641
>Draw him into Sparks’ line of fire, the good old Beam Defense Position.
We don't have to get every kill, so long as they get killed.
>>
>>44253641
>> Draw him into Sparks’ line of fire, the good old Beam Defense Position.
>>
>>44253641
>>
File: Danger Zone.jpg (50 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
Danger Zone.jpg
50 KB, 589x330
>>44253641
> Pull him into a scissors, HMPs can’t be that maneuverable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1gVmc7Tvw
>>
>>44253641
How many Vulture, HMP, and Hyena droids are their respectively?
>>
>>44253723
Out of 30

Vultures: 20
Hyenas: 17
HMPs: 3
>>
>>44253641
>>
Not related to now, but when we fight someone who has experience with us in the future (Lotte), we should avoid the Beam Defense Position. They're likely to brief their pilots to watch for that specifically, and they'll use it against us.
>>
>>44253849
Considering we are famous among Empire pilots for it, Good idea.
>>
>>44253849
I'm honestly worried about this experienced Mando.
>>
>>44253751
So we killed 2 and Sparks killed 9 out of 41 fighters?

Amazing.
>>
> Draw him into Sparks’ line of fire, the good old Beam Defense Position.

“Sparks, BDP, like we did before,” you say. “But you’re going to cover me this time.” Sparks yelps excitedly, happy that he’s going to get to cover you. “I need you to snipe this Officer for me in the HMP first. You got that?” He shrieks, affirmatively. “Good.” You look left to see Sparks flying next to you some distance away, still tailed by other Starfighters. “Ready, now!” You and Sparks turn inwards towards each other. With one pass, the Starfighters scramble to get out of the way of each other, a pair of Vultures even collide with each other and send their masters to a falling death. “Again!” You spin around and make for another turn, this time Sparks will have a shot on the Officer.

And your sensor pings as the Officer’s HMP explodes from out of Sparks’ laser blast. “Good boy!” you yell. Sparks cheers happily, spinning around and leading his pack of Starfighters away from the compound. You look back to see several of the Mandos panicking, breaking off towards the Dune Sea. “Sparks, level out! You got an HMP on you!” You tail Sparks from above, directly above the Officer’s HMP. You vape it with a pair of concussion missiles, blasting him apart.

Even more Mandos are beginning to run away from the fight, their spirit sapped by the loss of their Officers. Pretty soon the number of Mandos in this fight number only 9 in total. Very manageable numbers now.

Misri joins the fray, coming in with the Lion’s Share as she zaps another Mando. “Whooo! This is as fun as it looks!” All the turrets on the Barloz are tracking targets, scattering the remaining fighters around the compound. “We’ve given them the boot! How are things down there?”

“We’ve found Stolmy,” says Kuvasz. “We’ll deal with him, mop up the rest.”

> Kill the last officer and let the others scatter, no need to be too brutal.
> Vape every last one.
> Other
>>
>>44254304
> Vape every last one.
>>
>>44254304
>> Vape every last one.
>Aim for the Officer first.
>>
>>44254304
>>
>>44254304
>> Vape every last one.
They do not deserve mercy.
>>
>>44254304
>> Kill the last officer and let the others scatter, no need to be too brutal.
>>
>>44254304
let's maybe not wipe out kids hopped up on drugs
>>
>>44254304
>Kill the last officer and let the others scatter, no need to be too brutal
>>
>>44254412
Uh why not?
>>
>>44254520
Because that's at least somewhat immoral, Anon
>>
>>44254520
they are pretty much child solders
>>
>>44254540
But their the enemy and are still fighting.

It's like letting Western Kids who join ISIS be pardoned because they made a bad choice.
>>
>>44254559
Who joined because they did it for the drug and the literal high of getting into a fight.
>>
>>44254603
you don't know how this shit works they use the drugs to keep them under their control after they trick or kidnap the kid
>>
>>44254637
Are you talking about actual child soldiers in which this case sure

Not sure about the crusaders who were picked up because they were spice addicts. Besides we can't help them.
>>
>>44254304
>> Kill the last officer and let the others scatter, no need to be too brutal.
Once the Warmaster wins, the others will likely flock to her banner as Mandalore.
>>
>>44254746
Doesn't the Furies only accept woman?

Not to mention how she will deal with druggies.
>>
>>44254792
rehab and if she wants to lead the mandos she needs to let men in
>>
>>44254792
Yes, but she ain't gonna be a greater warmaster without a larger fighting body.
>>
>>44254304
> Vape every last one.
These Mandos strike me as the sort to turn to banditry after scattering.
>>
>>44254304
>>
>>44254959
But my morality.
>>

You target the last HMP Predator, which is still coordinating the patchwork air defense with what Starfighters haven’t run off. “Sparks, break off your attack and form on me.” He chirps, splitting off from targeting the last of the Crusaders and follows you. You pull in right behind the HMP, and find all the Mando warriors sitting on top of looking back at you. The Officer quickly orders all of his troops off, and they all fly off in random directions, leaving him behind.

Clear shot. You fire. The HMP and the Officer explode in a cloud of dust and debris which you and Sparks fly right through. The last of the Mandos lose their nerve, running off and away, leaving their great leader Stolmy behind. Textbook you suppose, and you certainly don’t feel like pursuing for now. “Let’s land,” you say. Sparks chirps again, affirmatively. The two of you land in the middle of the compound, as Furies attack and fight the last dedicated veterans of Stolmy’s Crusaders. Lima herself, along with Poke, and up and close and personal with an energy shield and a vibroblade, cutting and splitting Crusaders open and spilling their blood on the sands of the Dune Sea.

You dismount from your R-22, then pull out your blaster. One Mando in hiding charges at you, vibrosword held high. Before you can react, he’s shot right through the chest, and drops his sword. But his momentum carries him to you as he hugs you loosely, before dropping to the ground, dead. You look to see Erma, holding her WESTAR pistol in hand, the barrel smoking as she walks over to you. “Ha, nice one, Erma.”

“Savor it.” She jabs you with the hot barrel in the chest. “That’s the only one you get.”

[1/3]
>>
>>44255000
[2/3]

“Where’s Kuvasz and Vizsla?” you ask. She points to one of the compound’s prefabricated hangars. The two of you walk through the carnage and slaughter as the Furies smash down the last remnants of resistance out of the Crusaders. Any who surrender are made to lay on the ground and wait for their fates. All those who resist are blasted or sliced. As cute as these girls are, this is one of many reminders that they are still killers at heart. Even the normally enthusiastic Lima is quite quiet as she smashes one Crusader’s face in with her boot.

The two of you step into the hangar, where many droid Starfighters lie in pieces, apparently having been destroyed in the fighting. Kuvasz, Warmaster Vizsla, and Uggla stand over a wounded Mandalorian. He has tubes running out of his helmet and to a life support pack on his chest, and it appears too that he is missing an arm as well. But his armor is painted in the livery and prestige that a Mandalore would require, and even in his wounded state he finds time to yell at his attackers. “Traitors! Murders! Aruetii! To hell with all of you!”

“It’s over, Stolmy,” says Kuvasz. “No more of this business of reviving the old Mandalorian ways. We’ve had our time.”

“Fch!” He coughs, rasping loudly as he grasps at his life support pack. “Y-… you! Traitor! Kuvasz! I thought you’d understand but you’re nothing more than a peacemongering fool! Don’t you get it!?” He points to Warmaster Vizsla, who stands triumphantly over Stolmy. “Mandalorians are not a people! We are an idea! An idea that only the strong can rule and survive! Mandalore will always survive!” He gasps loudly, then coughs, some blood spilling out of his helmet onto his chest. “You-“

Kuvasz answers with a blaster shot to the helmet, silencing him forever.
>>
>>44255019
[3/3]

“Hey!” Warmaster Vizsla looks up at him. “That was my kill! I-“ A glare from Kuvasz silences her as well. “… um.” Kuvasz turns around and steps past Erma and you, walking back to the Lion’s Share. Warmaster Vizsla walks up to you. “Hm.” She pulls off her helmet, and shakes her head to allow her curly hair to flow freely. Sweat runs down her cheeks and forehead as she looks up at you. “Of all things, I was not expecting such a cold response from Kuvasz.”

“Well, neither was I,” you say. “Well, I suppose-“

“You owe us for this,” says Warmaster Vizsla. “I lost a few girls here and there, but…” She points upward, pointing out the Recusant still in orbit. “I’ve gained a new ship, a bit more prestige, and am down one rival. I think you’ve done well for me today, Rhys.” You shrug, not really sure of what to say now. Not after how coldly Kuvasz executed Stolmy. “To celebrate our victory, how’s about you come aboard the Vode An, take part in our festivities. It’s tradition to celebrate such a large victory as this with a feast.”

> “Thanks, but I’ll have to pass.”
> “Free food and drink? I’m in.”
> Other
>>
>>44255038
>Loot the Droid Starfighter parts.
I want Energy Torpedos for Sparks!
>>
>>44255038
Let me check on Kruvasz before I give an answer.

also we owe her?
>>
>>44255038
>>
>>44255038
>>
>>44255096
This.
>>
You think they will give us a spare ARC-170 or V-wing for Misri to practice on?

>>44255038
>Loot
>“Free food and drink? I’m in.”
>>
>>44255038
>>
>>44255038
>“Free food and drink? I’m in.”
>>
>>44255038
>> “Free food and drink? I’m in.”
>>
>>44255097
>>44255038
Supporting.
>>
File: 1450430567511.jpg (315 KB, 800x1167) Image search: [Google]
1450430567511.jpg
315 KB, 800x1167
>>44255141

An ARC-170 would be great--you've got laser cannons, proton torpedoes, a powerful sensor suite and a hyperdrive to boot; its biggest detractor, however, is its required crew complement--a pilot, a weapons officer, a rear gunner, and an astromech droid, and we don't have that many bodies to toss around. R3 could probably help, but that still leaves two crew spots open.

The V-wing isn't much better, either--they only carry laser cannons and lack a dedicated hyperdrive system.

If anything, we should ask little ojou Mando princess lady if we could negotiate a price on a Y-wing or V-19.

And while we're waiting on Schteel--who here has seen the new Star Wars already, and what are your initial thoughts?
>>
>>44255588
We don't have room for a Y-wing, its too big to fit into our cargo and it also fails on the crew thing as well.

Not sure if they have a V-19 Torrent fighter since they rely on heavy fighters.
>>
>>44255588
don't fucking talk about the new movie yet it has not even been a day
>>
>>44255588
It's shit. Just watch ANH.
>>

-

-

The hangar bay of the Venator-class Star Destroyer Vode An was alive with music, the sounds of cheering girls, and food and drink being eaten and drank. Furies of all ages, from as young as twelve to as old as thirty were taking part in the festitivites. Several long tables were set out for everyone, with only the guests of honor and the elite Nite Furies taking the center table. The astromechs were busy distributing food and drink for everybody as the festivities went on. At the head of the center table, you, Misri, Kuvasz, and Vikker sat along with Erma, Uggla, and Lima. And at the center between everyone was Warmaster Forn Vizsla herself. She stands up, and immediately the entire place quietens. “Everybody! Today we celebrate a victory over our rivals, the so-called Crusaders, the ones who wish to restore a much more barbaric and savage Mandalore to power. No longer will that come to pass thanks to your sacrifice, and my cunning, and the efforts of our guests Mister Rhys Cykgil and his crew.” She holds up a glass of black ale, smiling. “Haili cetare! To Victory!”

“To Victory!” everyone cheers. Misri immediately goes back to shoveling food into her gullet, everything from steak, to cheese, to mashed potatoes and leaf greens. You notice Kuvasz however isn’t really eating, more picking at his plate.

Warmaster Vizsla notices this. “Kuvasz. Eat. You insult my hospitality by not eating.” He continues staring at his plate, still picking at his plate. Warmaster Vizsla sighs, leaning over to him. “Listen, I know you are a friend of House Vizsla, even despite your exile. But it is no excuse to dwell over the death of a lesser man who thought too big. So eat.” Kuvasz gives her a quick glance, then grunts and goes back to picking at his plate. “… Don’t make me get Uggla to feed you.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44255754
[2/2]

Uggla, sitting next to Misri, who is also mashing her face full of food looks up. “Huh?”

Vikker grunts, nudging Kuvasz as well. “Come on, tough guy, you might as well.” Kuvasz sighs, starting to eat at least.

Erma coughs, getting Kuvasz’s attention. “Perhaps you would like to enlighten the Furies of some of your adventures during your exile, Kuvasz. You certainly seem to walk with more experience than any of us.”

“Hm…” He grabs a cigarra out of a pack on his belt, then quickly lights it. “Well, come closer.” Erma, Lima, and Uggla scoot closer, looking up at him. “Let’s see what I can remember.” He snaps his finger, smiling a little. “Ah yes. Well, this is a couple of years after Pre Vizsla’s death and my leave from Death Watch. I came upon a gungan who was planning on restoring the Naboo colony on Ohma-D’un, after poison gas had nearly wiped it out. He asked me if I had agricultural experience, and I did as a farmer before my time in Death Watch…”

Agh, finally, he’s somewhat back to normal.

> Schmooze with Warmaster Vizsla.
> Eat your fill then head back to your ship and get ready to move out.
> Talk with Misri, get her opinion on the day’s adventures.
> Other
>>
>>44255588

NOT ACTUAL SPOILERS AHEAD BUT STILL SPOILERING IN CASE SOME TARD WANTS TO BE SPERGY

I thought it was an excellent addition to the series. If you enjoyed the original trilogy in any way, you'll love this one.
>>
Kylo Ren is Han Solo's dog who humps him.

and Finn's full name is Finn the Human
>>
>>44255776
>> Schmooze with Warmaster Vizsla.
>>
>>44255776

Should we let it slip the location of the darksaber?

And say we might have a way in to get it? Say if we go to lotto, we ask for the darksaber?
>>
>>44255776
>>
File: 1449940024393.jpg (106 KB, 910x580) Image search: [Google]
1449940024393.jpg
106 KB, 910x580
>>44255776

It'd be insulting to our host if we just ate her food and didn't at least chat with her a little bit.
>>
>>44255776
>> Eat your fill then head back to your ship and get ready to move out.
>> Talk with Misri, get her opinion on the day’s adventures.
>>
>>44255777

Still not too sure with disney gonna pump out a new star wars every year.

Also, resistance X-Wing not as nice as original X-Wing.
>>
>>44255776
> Listen to Kuvasz's story while shmoozing with Vizsla. Perhaps get some insight on their history together?
>>
>>44255776
>>
>>44255776
>>
>>44255776
>> Other
talk to Vik as well, he's probably pissy but the food might be cheering him up a little
>>
>>44255776
>>
>>44255776
>>
>>44255776
Let's do it
>>
>>44255776
>>
>>44255776
>>
File: thatspecialhell_zps7240d832.gif (651 KB, 400x199) Image search: [Google]
thatspecialhell_zps7240d832.gif
651 KB, 400x199
>>44255776
> Schmooze with Erma.
>>
>>44255776
>Schmooze with Warmaster Vizsla.
>>

You scoot in next to Warmaster Vizsla. “So, Warmaster. You earned yourself a grand victory today.” You smile at her, holding your glass of black ale in hand. “And that new Recusant-class Destroyer that you captured as well.”

She nods. “The new Recusant will be an excellent addition to my… fledgling fleet. I’ve been thinking of new names for it. Something that recalls Mandalorian history, culture, pride!” She smiles, pensive. “I’ve already named our captured Gozanti the ‘Orar’, thunder in the Mando’a, but…”

You snap your finger, getting her attention. “How about Parjai, for victory?”

“Hm.” She tilts her head, then nods. “Yes, that could work. Thank you, Rhys.”

“You’re welcome,” you say. “You know, Warmaster, any fighters that you-“

“Not for sale,” she says. Damn, worth a shot. “But, you know, Rhys. I think you and me are familiar enough with each other that you can simply call me by my given name of Forn.” Erma looks over, somewhat jealously. Ah, maybe you shouldn’t… She takes a sip of wine, smirking at you. “After all, you owe me after requesting such a huge favor of me, coming here to tackle Stolmy and his Crusaders on their turf.”

“Well, I just hope that I don’t owe anything too big,” you say.

“Hmph.” She looks at you up and down, then smirks again. “I’ll be the judge of that. Regardless, it’s a shame that the lead on the Darksaber on Tatooine appears to be false. I’ll have to investigate elsewhere.”

“Er-“ You hold up a finger. “Actually.”

A Nite Fury taps Warmaster Vizsla on her shoulder, and whispers in her ear. Vizsla sighs deeply, frustrated. “I’m sorry, I must retire to my quarters, I have a little bit of business to handle.” She stands up, looking at you. “But you are free to stay aboard the Vode An as long as you wish. Perhaps you and me can continue to have a few drinks of ne’tra gal together…” She swirls what black ale is left in her glass. “Privately.”

[1/3]
>>
>>44256605
[2/3]

“AHEM.” Erma coughs loudly, glaring at you and Warmaster Vizsla. Vizsla sighs, then pats you on the arm and takes her leave. Damn it, Erma. Well, Forn is a bit young for you, but that doesn’t mean you were going to- “I’m sorry, Kuvasz. Continue.”

“Right, er… where was I?” he says. “Damn it. This was a good story too.”

-

-

Misri yawns loudly as she steps up the boarding ramp into the Lion’s Share. “Wow, that was a lot of food!” She wipes her face clean off of her sleeve, the grime and muck of dinner dripping off of her arm. “Tell the Warmaster thanks, I didn’t think there’d be so much food for me!”

“You still got some here,” you say, pointing to her cheek. She wipes her face again with her other arm, grimacing. “Come on, have some table manners, use a handkerchief or something.”

“Pft, handkerchiefs are for pansies,” she says. “What, are you going to tell me you have a handkerchief? Because if you do, I am never going to sleep with you ever, at all.” She slaps her knee, laughing a little. “Ha! I’m joking! But seriously, I’ll just take a shower before I head to bed, night!” She steps aboard.

Vikker follows suit, looking at you with a somewhat angry glare. “Once we get to Coruscant, I want to talk with you.” You nod, and he moves on in without another word. Right, that’s everybody except…

Kuvasz. You find him sitting on a chair, still entertaining Uggla, Lima, and Erma with stories of his youth. You can tell he’s having a great time of it, still smiling, smoking on his cigarra. The three Mandalorian girls are lost in his grizzly voice, his simple manner of storytelling, and his grand adventures across the galaxy. You walk over to them. “Kuvasz.”

“Rhys,” he greets. “Was just finishing up the tale of how I killed a Jedi. It was a very grizzly tale.”

Lima smiles. “You really fought him sword to sword!?” He nods. “Wow!” She looks over at Uggla, smug. “See, I told you vibroblades aren’t useless!”

Uggla scoffs. “Well they are,” she mutters.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.