[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt you play Shogi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Bq4U--zCcAA9pr_.jpg (51 KB, 450x658) Image search: [Google]
Bq4U--zCcAA9pr_.jpg
51 KB, 450x658
Why didnt you play Shogi?
>>
Literally what?
>>
Nobody to play with :(
>>
File: gif.gif (89 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
89 KB, 300x225
>>44245305
>>44245307
Japanese traditional borard game interesting more than chess utterly.
>>
>>44245367
>M-m-muh chi-ne-see superior culture and sophistication.

Must be hard finding friends with your 140 IQ.
>>
>>44246929
>ATH-M50s

For once a fedora actually helped someone.
>>
>>44245290
I did. At the local anime-con last year (that I had to attend because reasons), it was alright, good to see pure-skill game that isn't chess.
>>
>>44246929
In other words you've never played it, don't know how, and are incapable of contributing anything to this yet chose to post in the thread anyway. There are few things more retarded than this train of thought.
>>
>>44246929

Just try to imagine playing a game of chess where, when you take a piece you set it to the side.

Then on your turn rather then move one of your pieces on the board you can take a removed piece that you have taken and place it.

Its hella fun and i suck at it but still like playing.
>>
>>44248669
That DOES sounds more interesting. Fuck the haters
>>
>>44245290
Put a board in front of me, teach me the rules and put an opponent in front of me and I'll give it a go.
Until then I'm going to continue not giving a shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.