[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: I can see the future edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98
File: 1450228581642.jpg (445 KB, 1252x2221) Image search: [Google]
1450228581642.jpg
445 KB, 1252x2221
Old thread :>>44199421

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than vernal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 2015-12-13 21.02.54.jpg (128 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13 21.02.54.jpg
128 KB, 355x500
Requesting a man who can control the outcome/probably of anything with his voice and a very high tech microphone. (Example: A bus will hit the mayor in 2 hours if I do not receive a Ransom of $200,000 in 3 hours) he dresses like a professional with a silver/grey suit, black sunglasses and we'll kept hair, he is very ocd and hates getting dirty or failing at anything.
>If you can draw him with Wrestling or Boxing goons then I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: GaigeXCrimson.png (578 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
GaigeXCrimson.png
578 KB, 640x960
Moving this from the old thread. (Now with 100% more attached picture!)

"Me and a friend are playing a pair of characters that are adopted siblings, and while I have some pretty decent images... posting one I've got of them as kids, I can only really change colors or add a few lines here and there... I don't have anything -great- and It would be cool if I could see then standing together, or even have the little sister ride the big ones shoulder. In any case, on to clarifying descriptions.

The big sister, Crimson, is about 9'7"(Homebrew Troll race, they're huge) with her hair tied back in a fancy braid. Her eyes are green all the way, and though it isn't represented well in the image she has a somewhat flattened nose, almost like a lions. She wears ornate black plate armor with gold accents, and wields a heavy shield in one hand. Her weapon is a gauntlet that release small amounts of pure oxygen and a spark from the knuckles to make small explosions on impact when she punches things.

The little sister, Gaige, would be about 5'2," as she's only 15 years old at the time of the campaign. One thing I don't like about this image is that it doesn't show her face or hair at all. She's pale, has a bit of a button nose, and the back of her left hand has a birthmark that looks like a flaming rose. Her hair is short to medium length black in no particular style, and her eyes are yellow with semi-vertical pupils. She still wears clothes like in the picture, but her red hood (yeah, little red riding hood was an inspiration) also has arcane runes sewn into the lining. She could be holding up one hand with a lick of flame coming out of it, she's a mage after all.

I would greatly appreciate if these two could be drawn together, cause I don't have a good current image for the both of them."

If more reference images are wanted I have a couple individual ones.
>>
File: Luke_Skywalker_pilot.png (1 MB, 1008x1954) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Skywalker_pilot.png
1 MB, 1008x1954
Re-requesting from the last thread, a Star Wars rebel pilot (pic related for uniform) holding a microwave oven with a bow on.

She's a human woman with her black hair in dreadlocks and has freckles.

The microwave is an injoke from my last campaign, our squadron got an inordinate number of turbolaser emplacement kills which we ended up calling microwaves, toasters etc
>>
Requesting protoss cheescake
>>
>>44244973
>black hair in dreadlocks
why
>>
>>44244911
Anon, can you create a collage of the reference pics, maybe with a bulletin list of your notes (wading through paragraphs of text for info is tiresome).
I'll take a look at it tonight.
>>
File: Golem.jpg (79 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Golem.jpg
79 KB, 600x459
Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a Golem, sitting by a fire at night time. Hes a big guy, about 7 feet tall, and made of stone, with steel plates on his forarms and legs. In his chest is a large blue stone that is his core.
And sitting on his lap is a sleeping dark skinned elf. She has brown hair and is wearing a simple black night gown. Her right arm is mechanical from the elbow down, and in the center of her chest is a small glowing green gem.

Golem looks like this... kinda.
>>
File: Holly.jpg (61 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Holly.jpg
61 KB, 700x700
>>44245472
Elf looks like this.
>>
File: collage.png (2 MB, 1800x1080) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
2 MB, 1800x1080
>>44245456
Can do!
Crimson:
>9'7"
>Red hair in fancy braid
>Flat lion like nose
>Black veins
>Freckles! Almost forgot.
>Black plate with gold accents (pretty happy with the image for the design)
>Heavy shield
Gaige:
>5'2"
>Crazy Pale
>Button nose
>Burning rose birthmark on back of left hand
>Hood has runes on inner lining
>Pretty much red riding hood.
>Does fire magic

Would appreciate Gaige riding Crimson's shoulders but just standing together as the most kickass siblings ever would be pretty sweet. Thanks for even considering this!
>>
File: Altar Composite.jpg (435 KB, 1784x910) Image search: [Google]
Altar Composite.jpg
435 KB, 1784x910
Repost from the tail end of last thread, no takers yet.

My players about to enter a strange, wonderful, and more than a little bit terrifying festival. It is set up like a massive city-sized carnival. At its center, however, is the object I need art for:

A massive altar, larger than a modern "stage," but done up in bright magical lanterns (not unlike Christmas lights). It should feel simultaneously ominous and, well, festive! The altar is actively used by the local bards to perform (the most notable among them wearing eerie animal masks), but it is obviously easier to draw empty.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>44245422
it's star wars, retarded fashion sense is a thing
>>
File: THE MOST METAL ZOMBIE.png (1 MB, 2088x960) Image search: [Google]
THE MOST METAL ZOMBIE.png
1 MB, 2088x960
Repost from ye olden thread

I'd be eternally grateful if someone drew a creature (specifically, a zombie-ish creature) for an upcoming Warhammer 40k/Doom crossover game, possibly the most metal or most insane thing my group's going to play yet.

Basically I'm looking for something depicting a Lost Soul (one of those disembodied demon head things) taking over the body of an Eldar (done by biting off her head and then fitting itself snug as a bug on the now-empty neck). The Lost Soul, now controlling its new body, is doing something with the severed Eldar head, probably either using it as an improvised melee weapon, something similarly grotesque, or just dropping it to the floor (nothing too vomit-inducingly gory, but something that would be appropriate for 40k/Doom).

Not really picky on what the Lost Soul head exactly looks like, but the ref has a few examples.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this up!

Yeah I know we could just reflavor the demons in Doom as creatures of Chaos, but the group wanted these demons in particular to come from actual Hell, who have declared war on literally everything, including the Chaos Gods. So, nothing new for WH40k

Also full disclosure, a month or two from now, if you see a request for any more Doom/WH40k crossover art, like, say, a grizzled Guardsman fighting off a Pinky with a chainsaw, that's blatantly going to be me
>>
File: collage.png (2 MB, 1944x1080) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
2 MB, 1944x1080
>>44245688
Why must fortune torture me so?
Why oh why does the image not properly align?
Forcing me to redo it for one of the more important parts of Gaige's appearance?
>>
File: tachikoma.jpg (106 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tachikoma.jpg
106 KB, 1280x960
Okay drawfriends, I'd like to request a kobold in pilot garb, driving this thing. With something like a pilots seat where that antenna thing in the center is?
>>
File: Lowry and stickhead.jpg (213 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Lowry and stickhead.jpg
213 KB, 960x720
reposting from last thread

Requesting a doodle that is set to become my back up character; Lowry and Stickhead

The general idea is that there is "Lowry" a slightly retarded monk like person that takes orders from "Stickhead", a giant head on top of a stick.

The only specifics I have is that both of them are Human and male in appearance and Stickhead has a pony tail.

Besides that you can do what you like.

thank you
>>
>>44245764
Your characters remind me strongly of yang and ruby from rwby but clearly done up for the setting
>>
>>44244821
Requesting art of a foxgirl scout sniper team, carrying a Marine Scout Sniper Rifle and an M4A1, wearing woodland MARPAT while waiting for targets in the bush.
>>
>>44247098
There was inspiration there too, it's why Crimson's weapon is what it is as opposed to just punching the shit out of things. I blame my friend creating a red riding hood/ almost perfect ruby expy after we had already gone "Hey, how about my characters family adopted you cause you're going for that whole orphan thing". The top middle image actually was originally yang and ruby, though I know not the context the artist gave them. Crimson usually calls Gaige Lil'red, but she also has elements of "The Wolf" in her archetype... and though through Yang Crimson is kind of Goldilocks, she's just as much if not more "The Bear." Their personalities are pretty damn different from the show though, so there's that.
>>
>>44247574
That's pretty cool man. I like taking characters from shows as inspiration/starting point and then adding your own flare and changing it around to fit the setting, some of the best characters are made that way I think
>>
>>44234657
~24 hour bump. won't be here for full 24 hours
>>
I would like to request a male drow, my sorcerer actually.

He wears noble long clothes, a long coat partly out of fur and has white short hair.

I'd like him in a distinctive smug pepe pose. No need for colouring, even a sketch is good.
>>
File: chimera.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
chimera.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
I'd like to request for someone to draw my shopkeeper. He's a chimera-type hybrid of cat and rabbit with the coloring and hands of a raccoon. I think this request is a bit complicated so I completely understand if it gets passed over. I don't want furry/cartoonish art, I'd prefer a realistic/surreal/humanoid kind of thing. Not like something you'd see in your magical realm, but like...a bunch of modern-age humans stumbling across a humanoid animal hybrid chimera...thing. Yes. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

He's very thin and very tall, abnormally so. No bare human skin, it's short fur all over. His head is a bit more rabbit than cat, but he's got catlike whiskers. The ears are tall like a rabbit's, but are pointed and shaped like a cat's. He has two cat tails that are slightly bushy and striped like a raccoon's. Buck teeth like a bunny (if they're visible). Rabbit-like eyes, but if possible (I guess I'm not quite sure how it would look aesthetically) a cat-like iris. If that looks stupid, a rabbit's eye is fine. His hands are exactly like a raccoon's, all black with the humanlike fingers and joints. Just fuck him up, blend the three different animals all together. While he has animal facial features and fur, I think his body shape/type would still be essentially human. Probably the head/hands/feet/tail would be the most animal-esque?

He would wear a simple white collared button-up shirt with a nice dark-colored waistcoat, whether grey or black or brown doesn't matter, I'm not very good with color coordination. Whatever you think would complement his colors. The pants would match the waistcoat. He has little teeny-tiny silver spectacles that you would see an appraiser or someone similar wear.

I've never requested in a /tg/ drawthread before so I hope I didn't forget to add anything! Please and thank you.
I've got another post with extra optional information I'll post in a minute
>>
>>44249754
This is already kind of complicated, so the rest of this is all totally optional and not necessary:

-Over his suit, he wears a waist-tied apron like...like Tom Nook wears in animal crossing. The "symbol" on the front would be a crescent moon that's black and grey striped like his tail with an eye in the center (not in/on the moon, but between where the crescent end, if that makes sense). The eye is more stylistic than realistic and has three eyelashes on top and on bottom, cat-iris.
-A pocketwatch with chain someone on his waistcoat or in his pants pocket.
-A very small pin/brooch of a gold and black bumblebee pinned to his shirt's collar
-Since he's a bit older, some of his facial fur around the mouth/nose would start to turn white, like a dog when he starts getting on in age.
-Details that further his shopkeeper-ly appearance, such as sitting/standing behind a counter, inspecting a necklace or jewelry or holding a cool-looking artifact or counting money. Anything, really.

If it helps envision him, he collects and sells everything from food for birds that randomly fly into his shop to obscure, rare weapons with human souls in them. He barters with money, favors, and other types of currency like people's memories. He likes riddles with trick answers.
>>
>>44245688
Does Crimson appear completely human besides the nose, veins and size, or are there any other non-human details?
>>
>>44250462
For the most part that's it (The setting's homebrew race is a variation on troll which basically amounts to supersoldier with unfortunate "life expectancy is 30 years cause this shit rots your organs Also it passes on to your kids." side effects)
>>
>>44250562
Okay, just fyi this may take me a couple days. Lots of things in this request that I'm not too experienced with.
>>
>>44250762
I appreciate it in any case, I can wait. The fact that you're taking the time to do this is awesome itself!
>>
File: halp.jpg (286 KB, 1006x1426) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
286 KB, 1006x1426
Not so much of a draw request, but more of a photoshop/edit program request.

Would someone kindly change the character on the left to have the skin/eye/hair tone of the character on the right.

I tried on my own but I can't personally manage something on my photoshop that looks reasonably natural.
>>
>>44250980
I'll take a crack at it.
>>
File: Ylianiz.png (2 MB, 1190x1172) Image search: [Google]
Ylianiz.png
2 MB, 1190x1172
Morning /tg! My gm gave me green light to use a race i myself have brewed in a game, so i hoped someone could help me a bit with getting art of the character?

The race is inspired by Muffet from Undetale, and is a Arachnoid race.
My character is going to be a sythe wielding spiritualist, who is accompanied by her older brother!
He has six slender arms (Four which wields the sythe) Five purple eyes with black pupils (placed like bottom left pic) pale/purpleish skin and wears a cape of sorts with something victorian or childish underneath (she is young) and two long pigtails!
If it isnt too much to ask after that long of a request, id love to have the spirit of her older brother looming behind her, while she has a innocent look, completely unaware

Really hopes someone likes this idea as much as i did! Thanks in beforehand!
>>
File: GreySpace-A.png (1 MB, 1006x1426) Image search: [Google]
GreySpace-A.png
1 MB, 1006x1426
>>44250980
Tada! Still got the photoshop doc if you think anything still needs a bit of tweaking.
>>
>>44251392
If you can lighten the skin a bit more so it's closer to the hair it would be appreciated.

Arkanian Offshoots (Star Wars race) are described as having stark white complexion and hair. So maybe a bit less blue.

But if you decide not to it's fine, you've done plenty enough to make me happy.
>>
File: GreySpace-B.png (1 MB, 1006x1426) Image search: [Google]
GreySpace-B.png
1 MB, 1006x1426
>>44251508
If I can make a dark Valkyrie a tad darker, making a pale Arkanian a smidge paler is no problem.(provided my internet doesn't cut out.)
>>
File: soldier beetle.jpg (344 KB, 1037x1100) Image search: [Google]
soldier beetle.jpg
344 KB, 1037x1100
I have this game going where the hero encountered a beetle woman feasting on fruit.

Im requesting art of a mature version of this with longer hair, in a forest area eating apples.

if possible, (but doesn't need to be added) can the drawer add a human in traveller clothes observing the beetle woman
>>
File: 1386971259506.gif (493 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1386971259506.gif
493 KB, 440x330
>>44251681
>>44251681
Thanks mate, really appreciate it
>>
File: 5zFWeSu7.png (183 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5zFWeSu7.png
183 KB, 400x400
>>44251759
Glad to help. Mistakes are a learning experience and even with an image skin tone is so hard to nail down on the first try.
>>
>>44251833
IMO the 2nd was super bright but you gave me a dark and a light tone so I was able to adjust to what I felt was best with opacity layers between the two.

But again thanks.
>>
File: a-fine-day-for-science.png (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
a-fine-day-for-science.png
185 KB, 600x600
>>44251870
And even the second try sometimes fails! This is the reason for experimentation! In any case, I'm glad you got it to work out, and that I was able to help at all. XD
>>
Requesting banner with a flag for my campaign's evil empire (group of mercenaries that ended controlling all goverments) in a medieval fantasy setting, it must have the svastica (nazies), sicle and hammer (communists) and muslim iconography (moon, ISIS letters, whatever) for obviously evil flag. Thanks in advance.
>>
Reposting with high hopes:
I have a request for competent drawfags, because I suck balls at drawing.
The character is a priest of the sun god of this setting, so he should wear white robes with a bit of gold and red and shit (don't have to colour it, just so you can imagine.
As you can see from my horrible pic, he has golden hair (to his shoulders), a bit of a stubble from travelling and a slightly crooked nose.
Also, would be great if you could paint a sun on his robe.
Please, mighty drawfags, hear my prayer!

Also, this answer was too true, I created Owen Wilson:
>he has golden hair (to his shoulders), a bit of a stubble from travelling and a slightly crooked nose.

I so terribly wish I could render a photorealistic Owen Wilson in the outfit described making his doofy ass grin.
>>
>>44251980
>it must have the svastica (nazies), sicle and hammer (communists) and muslim iconography (moon, ISIS letters, whatever) for obviously evil flag.
Communist Nazi Arabs. How horrifying.
>>
File: 2015-11-25 15.02.29.jpg (708 KB, 1024x996) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 15.02.29.jpg
708 KB, 1024x996
Requesting a Cyborg / android character, he stands at 7"ft, has a neon blue trim on his armor plating, his power source is located in his chest and it has a soft red glow to it.
>color him whatever you see fit for his main armor.
He also has a muscular body shape.
>>
File: gyspycatlady.jpg (139 KB, 703x861) Image search: [Google]
gyspycatlady.jpg
139 KB, 703x861
Could someone draw my character please?

She's a gypsy cat lady essentially. She looks pretty much exactly how top left of the attached picture looks. She should be in the pose that's top right (although that kind of skirt in top left might not extend quite that far). She's a black catfolk, and the bottom picture is purely included to show what kind of catfolk I'm talking i.e. the actual cat-like legs and face, although if you can manage to make her good looking with a foxy/hint-of-danger expression that'd be good. She has a pretty big bust but not cleavage showing like that right picture and quite curvy, just showing collar bones and shoulders like top left. She shouldn't be holding that bird/basket/thing in her right hand though.

Also just to make this clear because I see a lot of requests that are "draw my sexual character so I can fap to it", this isn't that at all, just character-wise she has some sex appeal.
>>
>>44252581
I getcha, can't say I can draw worth a damn but I once played a saloon girl as a western bard-rogue hybrid so I get where you're coming from.
>pic related
>>
>>44251987

I'mma give this a try
>>
>>44252970
Thanks, mate, you will make a man very happy today.
>>
in my gameworld there are tortoises that I imagine looking a lot like pic related and their backs are suitable for growing flowers and plant life on them

could I have two of these tortoises, one on the left that has okay flowers, and one on the right with a magnificent display

there would be a guy on the left with his tortoise looking completely dismayed at the right tortoise while the guy on the right looks like a smug bastard pleased with his tortoise maybe even with a little ribbon with a 1 on it

not fussed about much detail in the guys, more interested in the tortoises

in terms of size probably about the right picture maybe a bit bigger, definitely not big enough to grow a tree on though

which one of you wants to draw some fancy flower tortoises? ;)))))
>>
File: Mutant.jpg (732 B, 23x21) Image search: [Google]
Mutant.jpg
732 B, 23x21
I need a quick sketch of this creature
>>
>>44253374
anantforants.jpg
>>
File: Owen-Wilson-Sun-Priest.jpg (170 KB, 683x1000) Image search: [Google]
Owen-Wilson-Sun-Priest.jpg
170 KB, 683x1000
>>44252970
>>44251987

Here you go anon, a sun priest with perhaps a passing resemblance to Owen Wilson?
>>
>>44252922
Nice
>>
>>44253393
>>44253408
Nice.
>>
>>44253393
Looks amazing, thanks again. You will always be in my prayers
>>
>>44253393
>>44253408
>>44253416
...nice.
>>
>>44253016

Fuck it, sure I'll give it a whirl
>>
>>44253408
>>44253416
>>44253420
>>44253443
Mediocre.
>>
>>44253393
Hahaha, wonderful.
>>
File: flower-tortoises.jpg (101 KB, 1000x610) Image search: [Google]
flower-tortoises.jpg
101 KB, 1000x610
>>44253016

Didn't get as far as adding the dudes. Might come back to it tomorrow.
>>
>>44253998
3cute5me
>>
File: e.jpg (55 KB, 1013x371) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
55 KB, 1013x371
A bit of a pic to celebrate Rigger 5, and to prepare to come back to Shadorun through 5th Edition, I was hoping to get my Elf rigger standing on a dock looking proud of her new boat, wearing a outfit like the pic, with mid-length blonde hair, freckles, and a pair of data goggles on her forehead with wires leading to a datajack on her neck. She's got a smirk on her face, looking forward to a little mayhem, and if possible having "Teacup's Revenge" painted on the hull somewhere would be sweet.

One note, the rigger's in her 20's, and one change to the color scheme of her outfit is the vest's red, and the baby blue on her suit's white, and the collar is a dark navy blue.
>>
File: Rock guy.png (390 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
Rock guy.png
390 KB, 950x950
>>44245472
I'm going to color it fully later.
>>
>>44253998
that's pretty cool! thanks anon looks great
>>
>>44254127
Feels.jpg
>>
can I get a /fit/ tier female barbarian (think Red Sonja-ish) pimp slapping an elven suitor?
>>
File: 2015-12-18 19.42.54.jpg (757 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 19.42.54.jpg
757 KB, 1200x1200
Requesting a superhero based on the rhinoceros beetle and the Iron spider, instead of having the legs on the back, he has robotic insect wings.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (98 KB, 547x878) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
98 KB, 547x878
>>44247014
very rough WIP
>>
>>44254127
Holy Terra, thank you drawfriend, that looks great!

Just one tiny little thing. Can you make his head a bit more rounded. Ya know, human looking.
>>
File: lowry.jpg (860 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
lowry.jpg
860 KB, 1200x1500
>>44254627
>>
File: knight request.jpg (750 KB, 3178x2030) Image search: [Google]
knight request.jpg
750 KB, 3178x2030
Would like to request a knight character (various use across many RPG's).

1) Armor, similar to this but minus the dragon iconography. Basically just traditional Gothic Plate you'd find on a German or English Knight, but extremely spikey and sharp to keep monsters from biting onto him, and making his punches rend exposed flesh.

2) Helmet. Instead of a sallet he wears a tournament style helmet with around fifty small slits for vision that are too small to fit anything through to stab with, and also make him look a bit nightmarish-ish.

3) The helmet is crested with three pairs of curved horns mounted across the helmet for intimidation, giving him a daemonic appearance.

4) He wears a red cloak with a thick fur top to give the illusion of being even taller than he really is, reaching across his shoulders and arrayed behind his head like a Warhammer Fantasy Chaos Warrior.

5) His Heraldry to displayed on his shield if the draw-friend wants to add color. If no color, just the griffin with no distinction made on the different colors for simplicity's sake.
>>
Background of pic. Order Famulous(sp) of the Sororitas arrange marriages to keep bloodlines going, so siste rin pic tried arranging a marriage for a son of a noble family but wasn't able to so she married him serself. So SoB in a wedding dress thinking"The things I do for the Emerpor.' The groom is a nerdy guy with thick glasses, buck teeth, gangly. Kinda like a nerd from Revenge of the Nerds.
>>
>>44255031
Fuckoff to /d/.
>>
File: photo_00056.jpg (155 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_00056.jpg
155 KB, 720x1280
Finished my sketch of the Tiefling Paladin was requested last thread. I am gonna scan it for a high quality image when I get the chance.
>>
>>44256009
actually pretty cute
>>
>>44256060
the original request>>44221485
>>
>>44256009
Nice work on the chainmail senpai
>>
Requesting a human paladin for a medieval European-based (specifically German) setting who wields a rapier. He's thin but muscular, and about average height, if not slightly taller. In his early 20's, but his face has aged noticeably from being at war. He tries to keep his brown hair (medium length) combed, with little success. He wears little armor, with only a metal breastplate, bracers, and light greaves. The breastplate has the emblem of a griffin on it, a last reminder of his noble heritage.
>>
>>44256406
Chainmaille is a very evil thing to draw. It's like the masochist artist's go to thing.
>>
I feel the need to draw a lone female. What requests are open?
>>
>>44256760
Well, there was the fishgirl in the last thread, but I feel that I might draw some ire by mentioning it.

So instead how about a farmgirl walking alongside a fence with a pitchfork resting on her shoulders. Whether she's singing or just watching clouds as she walks is up to your discretion. As for age, let's go somewhere in the 15~17 range.
>>
Bumping from the old thread >>44223546

Come on, someone must want to draw a half-succubus!
>>
File: IMG_20151219_121001.jpg (139 KB, 725x648) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_121001.jpg
139 KB, 725x648
nu thread! I could take some requests. Might go for monstergirls too if you could suggest one
>>
>>44257138
tribal lion girl maybe?
>>
>>44257138
How about a half-dragon or Snakegirl barbarian?
>>
>>44257138
The last rabbitgirl you did was cute. Do you think you could do one based more off of a English lop or Jersey Wooly rabbit?
>>
>>44257138
I'm requesting reptilian aliens
>>
File: Joe-Biden-with-Barack-Obama.jpg (476 KB, 1126x661) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Biden-with-Barack-Obama.jpg
476 KB, 1126x661
>>44257138
Here ya go
>>
File: alter i hardly knew her.png (142 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
alter i hardly knew her.png
142 KB, 1500x1000
>>44245690
here's my attempt at it. let me know what you think
>>
>>44257114
I can't resist this any more.
>>
>>44258231
doing god's work Kero.
>>
File: Cat Gypsy.png (323 KB, 889x1342) Image search: [Google]
Cat Gypsy.png
323 KB, 889x1342
>>44252581
This isn't a fulfilment, but just looks similar to what you're after and who doesn't like fat cat tats?
>>
>>44258355
well that's going in my collection
>>
>>44258418
It isn't fapbait, but I have a collection of related characters.

Yeah, right
>>
File: Cropped_20151218.jpg (111 KB, 720x1030) Image search: [Google]
Cropped_20151218.jpg
111 KB, 720x1030
>>44258262
does this look like the work of god?
>>
>>44258473
I'm not even the OR, I just like cute girls looks good so far Kerosama.
>>
Someone remind me. Is it cool to post nude character art on /tg/?
>>
>>44258794
mods will probably get testy, slap it on imgur or something instead.
>>
>>44258794
Uncensored, no.
So if you do have it uncensored, do as >>44258838 says and slap it on imgur.
>>
File: PharisRedux.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PharisRedux.png
13 KB, 500x500
Can I get this guy running through a hedge maze?
He should look frantic

Thanks if you can
>>
>>44258947
Didn't you just request him glaring at someone or whatever a couple threads ago?
>>
>>44258473
Are those wings coming from the back, or are they her arms?

The concept of a demonic character having bat wings in place of arms while still being almost entirely humanoid is...actually pretty interesting.

A quick search for that sort of thing led me to this image, which looks metal as fuck. This might be an avenue of character design worth pursuing.
>>
File: astaroth.jpg (107 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
astaroth.jpg
107 KB, 504x720
>>44259060
Oh hey forgot my image. Hooray.
>>
Anyone got any luck making shadowrun character portraits?

Got a long haired male vampire with an armored jacket with red gel packs, jeans and running shoes at about age 25. Pale with sun glasses.
>>
File: Cropped_2015106 (3).jpg (111 KB, 720x898) Image search: [Google]
Cropped_2015106 (3).jpg
111 KB, 720x898
>>44259060
I am actually going for six limbs, arms, legs wings. similar to an older sketch I did.
>>
>>44259026
I did but I figured if no one was taking it, it was too much

I just want to get a scene from a friends solo game for hi,
>>
>>44259075
That is almost certainly by Wen-M, I'd recognize his work anywhere. Probably the first artist that I would spend days at a time pining over my empty wallet and being unable to commission.
>>
>>44259127
interesting, first time I've seen wings that look like hands in that arrangement,
>>
>>44259127
I figured as much, but the idea of a four limbed, winged demon kind of captivated me.

>>44259149
The google image led me to his page. I was already pretty certain before that point, but yeah, it's Wen M.
>>
>>44257138
Let's see a kobold paladin and a kobold blackguard. MWHAHAHA.
>>
>>44259170
it's pretty much just bat winds with a more elongated humanoid proportion.
>>44259185
I have actually thought of doing that for a chiropteran player race.
>>
>>44257138
>>44259351
I second this, except make the Blackguard a female and the Paladin a male, because I can imagine so many foul things for the Blackguard to attempt given that extra gender leverage.
>>
>>44253393

Oh my god you actually did make it Owen Wilson

Amazing
>>
File: demonknight.png (792 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
demonknight.png
792 KB, 764x1080
>>44254947
>>
>>44259507
shit son
>>
File: Cropped_20151219censored.jpg (113 KB, 720x920) Image search: [Google]
Cropped_20151219censored.jpg
113 KB, 720x920
Updating.
>>
>>44259507
goddamn son.

>>44259533
I hope you link an uncensored version!
>>
>>44259507
Rotaken, please stahp. My dick reached maximux hardness when you did my Guardsmen request, I'm gonna have a heart attack.

And thank you so fucking much man. You're god's gift to drawthreads.
>>
>>44259549
*maximum.

Do see what your art is doing to my spelling? The blood in my brain is gone.
>>
>>44259541
I will. when I am done.
>>
>>44259576
thanks Kero!
>>
>Tfw Rotaken will never do your request.
>>
File: Chaos Knight.jpg (534 KB, 1576x1817) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Knight.jpg
534 KB, 1576x1817
>>44254947
>>
>>44259587
I guess it'll be going on my dA stash.
>>
>>44259608
While an idea worthy of lamentation, you could always throw money at him (assuming you have it) in order to ensure it comes to pass.
that said, it's never a good feeling when you can go entire threads with no one picking up your request. Tends to make you think that it's just not interesting enough, and that you shouldn't have asked in the first place.
>>
>>44259685
looks sweet!
>>
File: 1450198093819.jpg (24 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1450198093819.jpg
24 KB, 450x450
>>44259685
>>44259507
Is it Christmas already?
>>
>>44259720
Rotaken will take pity on such requests. I was requesting a night lord with little success for several threads until he took pity on me. That said, Rotaken seems to favor interesting 40k, WHF, or other gritty and dark things like Berserk or Fallout.
>>
>>44259796
Well, I mean, the style he uses doesn't quite lend itself to fluffier things. Though it would be interesting to see his take on something so out of his, I'm assuming mightily, comfort zone.
I'm complete garbage at coming up with things in that sort of vein, since most of my campaigns or ones I've been in are decidedly light-hearted.
>>
>>44259856
Seconding, I'd love to see a super cutesy character done in the most grittiest, grungiest style.
>>
File: Cropped_20151219 (2)censored.jpg (137 KB, 717x955) Image search: [Google]
Cropped_20151219 (2)censored.jpg
137 KB, 717x955
Okay, you rapscallions here it is!
>http://zetsumeimaru.tumblr.com/image/135492321535
>>
>>44260088
I now realize I could have posted it on my twitter...
>>
>>44260088
>http://zetsumeimaru.tumblr.com/image/135492321535

Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>44260088
I love you Kerro.
>>
File: Chocobo.jpg (170 KB, 709x810) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo.jpg
170 KB, 709x810
>>44244821
could I get a picture of a Burmecian, sort of like the one in the picture, mounted on/hugging a chocobo wearing something like the aviator's cap in the bottom left picture? Colored pic isn't really needed, but if you do color it I don't have a color preference on the burmecian.
Not necessary either, but having the Burmecian holding,carrying a Gun/lance hybrid'd be swell.
Thanks in advance
>>
File: Ant.jpg (252 KB, 1200x886) Image search: [Google]
Ant.jpg
252 KB, 1200x886
>>44253374
>>
>>44260225
neat!
>>
>>44260172
>>44260184
Thank you very much.
>>
File: dark lady of war.png (799 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark lady of war.png
799 KB, 794x1200
requesting this in a battle stance with a psychotic look.
>>
File: UNLIMITED POOOOOWA.png (3 MB, 1756x1946) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED POOOOOWA.png
3 MB, 1756x1946
asking for my chaos psyker to be shooting lightning like the bottom pic, looking like a combination of top left, top right, and middle. His clothes would look like lower right, looking fairly shabby. his luggage would be behind him. Optionally the lightning would look green or toxic, and his face pure joy. thanks
>>
>>44260088
Who was the OR for this even?
>>
Fuckin A Souz, your shit is badass. I'm already planning on using the spiderwolf thing that iirc was a random spur of the moment request someone threw as an enemy in my upcoming game. On top of that someone in my group statted it out for PF. Though I might buff it or tweak it somewhat still.

By the way >>44260225 also looks pretty badass, I might have to stat that out as well for the hell of it.
>>
>>44245713
Can't promise much, but ill have a crack at it.
>>
>>44258453
The tone of this message seems to imply you think the guy responding is me (OR), which is incorrect.

I'm not particularly fond of almost-obscene proportions and so scantily clad.
>>
>>44259685
Christ he looks scary
Good job anon
>>
>>44258355
Different anon here. That was actually my request of my fortune-telling cat NPC. The beat up old wizard hat she's carrying belonged to her old master, when she was just a familiar. Since then she's been trying to find a new spellcaster worthy of working for. Based off a cait sidhe.
>>
>>44256009
>>44260088
New rule for my self: not sketching until after midnight. Everything looks infinitely better when I do.
>>
>>44244870
Bumping this post with no survivors.
>>
>>44254889
Thank you so much man.
>>
>>44259507
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD
>>
>>44260225
Its perfect!
>>
File: Mutant.png (4 KB, 196x148) Image search: [Google]
Mutant.png
4 KB, 196x148
>>44260899
Don't bother, I already have done it.

> Mutant (Dark Castle)
> TN Small Aberration CR 1
> Small Size, Normal Speed

> 8 HP, Armor Class 13, Melee Attack +2
> STR 8, DEX 12, CON 10

> Average Damage 3
> Primary Ability (Poison Skin) DC 13
> Reflex Save +3, Fort +0, Will +0

> Climb Speed 20ft, Darkvision, Camouflage
> Skills: Acrobatics +2, Perception +4, Climb +8, Intimidate, Swim, Stealth +4 (+8 in Swamps)
> Camouflage: +4 Stealth in Swamps
> EXP: 200

> Poison: Contact - Fort DC 15, frequency 1/round for 6 rounds, effect: -1 DEX, cure one save
>>
>>44265687
Oh yeah, I forgot, the melee attack is 1d2+2
They're meant to be weak, but common and with a strong poison.
>>
>>44265721
how are you getting the +2 to damage? hehas a negative strength. if anything, it would be 1d2-1.
>>
>>44266130
can't remember. I think it was +2 to hit or something. Its been age.
>>
>>44266130
Double-Checking : The damage might be the CR half average damage 3-4 with the negative strength. That would make more sense than the current one.
>>
>>44267002
Still doesn't look right...
>>
>>44267132
How 1d4 -1 sounds? 1d4 is the average damage for small melee weapons for small creatures, such as a small dagger
>>
>>44267297
that would be 1d3, actually, as a medium dagger is 1d4. so 1d3-1 gives you a max damage of 2. Best to go with the 1d4 though. and then you have the poison, does it hit you for -1 DEX every round or is that a static -1?
>>
File: mercy_cornish.jpg (87 KB, 518x760) Image search: [Google]
mercy_cornish.jpg
87 KB, 518x760
>>44244821
Requesting character art for a character for Hunter: the Vigil. She's a white woman of about 25, with wavy blonde shoulder-length hair, very thin, and also occasionally has her head wreathed in flame like an old-timey saint. Her hair tends to be messy and kind of poofy, and she tends to dress stylishly professional(she's a student/teacher's assistant). Pic attached for reference.
>>
>>44267416
It hits you with 1 or 2 DEX damage every round until you save.
>>
>>44267893
and it has a maximum duration of 6 rounds. that can be dangerous
>>
>>44268063
In the long run, yes. But you only need to save once.
>>
>>44268133
a swarm of these things is even worse. definitely a low level caster killer.
>>
Now I hope that none of my players are reading this thread, if you are, pretend you never saw this!
>>44265687
I'll be using that Mutant as long as you're cool with it. Even one or two at low level will prove interesting, even better if I have a small hoard of them at higher levels with something coordinating them.

Hrm, the plot thickens... I have a Souz delivery myself though it's not a critter, it's a character I requested at one point. Looks great in his style but it wasn't a particularly dark or scary request. Might make an interesting antagonist for the game though now that I think of it... Especially if I can think of a good way to have him leading these critters. Perhaps even riding a dire spiderwolf as well, just to freak them out a bit.
>>
>>44268210
Lets drop the Poison DC to 11 or 12. It should be relatively easy to save now and more in line with the CR rating. Seriously, CR 15 is whack at level 1.
>>
File: crazy-eyed gypsy.jpg (338 KB, 1100x2005) Image search: [Google]
crazy-eyed gypsy.jpg
338 KB, 1100x2005
>>44268253
Seriously, FO players, if you're reading this stop or I'll deliver a Ruslo sized boot to your heads.
Shit, for that matter, I have an idea for how this will go too! Souz art character is worshipping some sort of Abyssal entity or some other great evil thing (tbd) and is say a ranger or something with a wolf companion. Evil entity grants power in the form of some of his own servants (the Mutants, may be renamed though), some other cool powers, including something to add/graft on his eye, and turn his wolf into the spiderwolf.

Btw, pic related is the art I got from Souz. Was a pending character for a Werewolf the Forsaken game but shit happened and I had to leave the group for a while so I couldn't play him. He also hooked me up with a quick edit so I could use the character for another game (swapped out the wolf on the pendant for another pendant since in the other game he wasn't strongly tied to wolves).
>>
>>44268311
That gives a roughly 50-50 chance to save. considering the average CON mod for most people is going to be +2, maybe +3. leave it at twelve. Fighters and Barbs, will have an easier time with it, but it can sucker punch casters and specialists. this gives the party an opportunity to learn their internal dynamics and figure the best tactics for that dynamic.
>>
The new Stats would be

> Mutant (Dark Castle)
> TN Small Aberration CR 1
> Small Size, Normal Speed

> 8 HP, Armor Class 12, Melee Attack +2
> STR 8, DEX 12, CON 10

> Damage 1d4-1, Average Damage 2
> Primary Ability (Poison Skin) DC 13
> Reflex Save +3, Fort +0, Will +0

> Climb Speed 20ft, Darkvision, Camouflage
> Skills: Acrobatics +2, Perception +4, Climb +8, Intimidate, Swim, Stealth +4 (+8 in Swamps)
> Camouflage: +4 Stealth in Swamps
> EXP: 200

> Poison: Contact - Fort DC 12, frequency 1/round for 6 rounds, effect: 1d2 DEX, cure one save

My inspiration for the mutants, they were servants to an abberation god related to beholders. Also this: https://youtu.be/GBxfien9Iek?t=5s
>>
>>44268517
This looks good. I am guessing, it has Natural Armour +1 on top of the DEX bonus of +1, giving it a Touch AC of 11. a Float Footed AC of 11.
>>
File: Pirate_knight_concept.png (2 MB, 1844x1140) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_knight_concept.png
2 MB, 1844x1140
Can I request with a pirate with a medieval knight mix?
I basicly want a mix of the first two pictures (starting from the right), with the helmet that is shown bottom right, I want the facial hair to be like the left pic, and in his hands I want a medieval broadsword in his right hand and a small chest of gold in his left hand. You can have any pose you want for him.

Thank you in advance Drawfriends!
>>
Oh yeah. I missed those. Thanks.
>>
>>44268517
>servants to an abberation god related to beholders
Definitely works, though if they're servants of such an entity you might want to move their alignment towards evil. Oh, wait, nevermind, mindless (just noticed the lack of mental stats, DERP. I may wind up making a Dire version of them as well, especially for later levels, because if I'm going to make my plot a recurring villain then I'm gonna need to buff things. Maybe even have him get a beholder buddy or two later on.
>>
>>44268601
The sword actually reminds of an Italian longsword. and the Armour has a very Italian look. that is a very cohesive picture.
>>
>>44268694
They're more like too fucking dumb to be evil, honestly. Like, worst than goblins. Hold on, let me write up some mental stats.

Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 9
>>
>>44268842
But is thr request doable? It's not often that I request stuff
>>
>>44249754
>>44249814

Polite 24 hour bump
>>
>>44268875
>>44268694
They were the Abberation God's latest creation, but they are so weak, uncruel and frail the god declared them a failure and left them be to work on his next creation.
>>
>>44268901
Oh yeah. a partial armour set to cut weight, a coat of plates is more flexible than plate and is typically lighter. Plate grieves and bracers, with spaulders and leather gauntlets to finish up the armour. I'll do this. it may take a bit, my last two sketches took hours a piece.
>>44260088
>>44256009
this is the kind of quality i am shooting for.
>>
>>44269070
Take all the time you want, I am in no rush
>>
>>44269116
given that my quality of work jumps by like 150% after midnight, and that I have work tomorrow, it may be monday before i get it done.
>>
>>44259608
>>44259720
>>44259796
While I'm not quite at the level of Rotaken level, I tend to pick up requests that haven't gotten attention for a couple threads.
It goes along with what that one anon said last thread about the requester caring about his request.
I've done a few that I initially was not interested in, simply in admiration of the anon's persistence.
But then there are requests that I just don't do, like I almost never draw 40k as I have no interest in it and only the smattering of knowledge of it that one gets from being on /tg/.

I guess my point is, don't lose hope, some drawfriend may yet take up your request, even if it's not Rotaken.

But it won't be me right now as I only have time to monitor until after Christmas.
>>
>>44269160
No problem. I am just happy that someone will do my request
>>
>>44269217
no prob. what sort of setting it it?
>>
>>44269197
I think that goes for most drawfags, unless they're non-denominational.
>>
>>44269243
it's a mix of fantasy/steampunk.
>>
>>44269289
please tell me this is a sky pirate.
>>
>>44269349
Sorry, normal pirate sailing the seas. By the way, the reseaon why I want a knight-ish pirate is due to that he is from a isolated feudal country in the setting that is very conservative, but his wanderlust drove him to the seas.
>>
>>44269383
So close! alright. so general Victorian feel.
>>
>>44269401
Yea, but with a knight-ish look thrown in
>>
File: Lion_man.png (609 KB, 827x641) Image search: [Google]
Lion_man.png
609 KB, 827x641
Hey People,

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in drawing a character I've thought of for a while.

It's a human, lion hybrid, in a modern timeline. The character can turn into the lion shape, and is then bigger than a normal human.

I'm thinking he's wearing a vest/hoodie, and maybe jeans and boots. And maybe a bottle of rum, either in one of his hands, or on his belt.

You guys decide the pose.
>>
>>44269415
got it.
>>
File: Aki Colored.jpg (1 MB, 2086x3340) Image search: [Google]
Aki Colored.jpg
1 MB, 2086x3340
Would someone mind drawing him in a dress of some kind? He's a martial artist if you wish to throw that in in some way.

Let's just say we took the FF7 route of trying to catch a kidnapper. I was the only one around with red hair, but at least I thought I was pretty. Too bad the plan failed because the guy can summon 10 foot tall demons.
>>
>>44269726
I guess I should throw in that, that image was for another campaign, in the new one I went for unarmed which actually works well in savage worlds
>>
Hello friends! I come before you with a somewhat unusual request

I kindly request a drawing of the sky! The sun needs to be black as if it were in an eclipse, and if you feel like doing colour, the sky itself would be red. Also, the sun would be "cracked" in half, as if it were a disc made of glass, with the fissure being along the whole sky, effectively tearing it in half
This is for a campaign I'll be running in which they fail to save the world, and have to do their best to restore it! Many thanks in advance!
>>
>>44269887
Don't you mean the moon is cracked in half?
>>
>>44269921
Nope, the sun! it's much more dramatic, and fits with the lore with my friend's world
>>
>>44269990
Don't be silly anon, a sun can't crack in half
>>
>>44270017
You can't summon a horse out of thin air either, but that hasn't stopped our party from squishing shapeshifters with them!
In the lore of a friend's world, a cataclysm ends the world, and the sky and sun are torn in half, it's a purely fantasy setting where the world itself is dead, time doesn't pass, physics does not behave and people don't die
>>
>>44270017
unless the world follows the mythology to the T, then the sun would be a literal Sun Disc and could therefore be cracked.
>>
Requesting a futuristic/ancient-but-advanced warforged made out of glass and steel, looking almost as if it were grown or sculpted, not built
The joints would be help in place by magic/electromagnetism, think EVE from Wall-E sort of thing, pic related, but more masculine, since it is 7ft tall
>>
File: Eve.jpg (76 KB, 467x502) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
76 KB, 467x502
>>44270189
would be helpful if I attached the pic related
>>
>>44252224
Bububump
>>
>>44258169
That is a ton of fun, thanks!
>>
>>44254126
24 hour bump
>>
File: ggg.jpg (40 KB, 495x627) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
40 KB, 495x627
>>44247014
does it need to be serious?
>>
>>44248894
what is she playing?lute?vocals?
>>
File: requests.jpg (79 KB, 640x768) Image search: [Google]
requests.jpg
79 KB, 640x768
>>44254424
did you want more than two wings?rhino beetles have only 2
How bionic is their suit?I'm guessing all of it
>>
>>44273457
That looks perfect how it is.
>>
>>44273561
I need to do some things now-I'll try do some clean line for it in 24+ hours
>>
>>44273719
Mkay thank ya
>>
File: dorf references.jpg (209 KB, 1325x440) Image search: [Google]
dorf references.jpg
209 KB, 1325x440
Requesting a dwarf built with a mix of the three dwarves in pic related. Twin axes of 1, the stance and body of 2, and the helmet of 3. Would prefer if the axes resembled 3's as well. Armor can be a mix of all three. I leave that to the artists discretion.
>>
File: Rock guy.png (576 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
Rock guy.png
576 KB, 950x950
>>44254742
Sorry for the late reply.
>>
>>44274034
Looks good drawfriend. You're supplying free, quality art, no apologies necessary.
>>
>>44274034
Perfection.
Thank you draw friend
you are hero to all
>>
File: warforged1.jpg (86 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
warforged1.jpg
86 KB, 500x600
>>44270189
I'm not familiar with Warforged lore, so it might be too golem-ly .
>>
>>44251695
late bump
>>
File: psyker request.jpg (419 KB, 2428x1492) Image search: [Google]
psyker request.jpg
419 KB, 2428x1492
Requesting a female psyker for a friend in our RPG. She's a blessed spawn of Slaanesh given Aphrodite-like beauty upon birth but robbed of sight in exchange as fickle gods do what fickle gods do.

She's wearing robes like pictured, with arms bound in thin leather, a rich purple dress and partial black leather tabard over it, only she doesn't wear the headdress.

Her face is the CG work pictured I tried my best at in Fuse, only with a darker pink hair color. Violet colored eyes, and overall a face that would be considered to be perfect standards of beauty. If possible though it would be nice if her blindness could be communicated with some kind of "distant" look, or maybe she's just not focusing on the camera. She also has a snake tongue as a mutation, if that could be factored in either a hissing or teasing facial expression.

Finally she's a biomancer, so it'd be cool if she was toying with some biomancer lightning in her hands like Ahriman pictured, not casting, simply dancing it off her fingertips.

Also if you want, feel free to throw Slaaneshi stuff on the clothing, but she doesn't wear any jewelry or body modification. To do so would be considered blasphemy, as her flesh itself is a mutational gift from the Chaos God.
>>
>>44244911
>>44245688
>>44245764

36 hour bump. Just so it doesn't sink into the deep end.
>>
File: fangs.jpg (43 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
fangs.jpg
43 KB, 736x489
>>44275200
I completely forgot, but she has fangs in place of normal teeth. So maybe an expression of her smiling to show off her pearly whites?
>>
File: dorf1.jpg (192 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
dorf1.jpg
192 KB, 900x720
>>44273815
>>
File: cpXBjlk.jpg (42 KB, 323x908) Image search: [Google]
cpXBjlk.jpg
42 KB, 323x908
If it'd be cool with the artists here, was hoping to get a pic of a character of mine not having the greatest of days. Pretty much a pilot character of mine being retrieved out of the water after ejecting (and managing to take down a plane while under chute with a well placed shot with her sidearm!) She's holding a rope that's slowly bringing her up, she's got mid-length ginger hair, green eyes, and freckles. She's long since abandoned her helmet, and she's got some blood trickling over one closed eye as she did get a good cut on her forehead as she ejected.

She's got a smirk on her face from pulling off the impossible, and she's wearing what's in the example. The flightsuit is a light grey, the inflated vest is a orange color, the gloves are black. Also, she's got her parachute in her free hand. She's keeping it and putting a kill mark on it.
>>
>>44260485
bump
>>
>>44258947
Polite bump
>>
>>44276753
That's awesome man. Thanks, and great work.
>>
>>44277078
My pleasure.
>>
>>44251138
24.th hour bump! with some details i might have messed up!
It is a she, She is mostly humanoid save for the eyes, arms and skintone, and the brother is a ghost, not a physical person
>>
>>44274876
Not OR, but I dig it. Now I want a slimmer/smaller white version as "female" ish (with no other significant gender differences than size and color). Bots can be whatever gender they want really, especially Warforged, so the smaller version might not even be legit female, just sorta more feminine.
>>44273457
Not OR, that is looking cool as Greenland. Looking forward to the final result.
>>
Skip to greentext at the bottom for request, everything before that is context.

So, I'm trying to explain to a player in my upcoming game that the fluff doesn't matter for his character. This is a 3.pf game where I pretty much said to make two characters (with a lot of extra goodies) and smush them together unceremoniously. This means gestalted class tracks AND gestalted races (the latter is a minor headache, but doable).

I pulled an example out of my ass to reflect this, he suggested I throw it up here and request it. So here I am.

>You want your half-ooze half-lamia to worship Buddah, have a rainbow harlequin color scheme, have a goats head and a giant hole in his chest, and only able to reproduce by shoving volcanic rocks up its nostrils, go right the fuck ahead.
>His class combo as of right now is Magus//Armorist (drop dead studios spheres of power class, basically someone who conjures all their gear)
>>
File: Cyborg.jpg (649 KB, 1927x1130) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.jpg
649 KB, 1927x1130
>>44252224
>>
>>44278366
Thank ya bro
>>
requesting a princess as part of a villain thing I'm working on.

nothing that fancy just your standard princess with 2 portraits, one being a innocent smile and another that screams "evil bitch".

if colour is available, she should have blond hair and green eyes.
>>
Requesting for a Black Crusade game. My character and defacto party leader is Maro Tiberious former Ultramarine who wears the fowl colors of the Black Legion.

He wears Mk. 7 power armor that is relatively corrupted except that all imperial symbols (such as the aquilla on the chest) are defaced in some way and and a few spikes and trophies have been added. All of the armor is scorched black however, the new paint job has been scratched away in some places revealing a tiny hint of regal blue.

He looks young for a space marine ( I have been using pic related so far but I think Captain Remus Ventanus looks a tad too old) and has a sort of magnanimous air about him. Like the pride of the ultras was taken to the extreme and corrupted.

For weapons he uses a highly modified power sword (go nuts) known only as the "howling blade" (because of the sound it makes) which has been hinted at as the cause of his fall and a simple bolt pistol
>>
File: med.jpg (77 KB, 488x512) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
77 KB, 488x512
>>44279076
I forgot this
>>
This is a complicated one, so I'm kinda ok if no one does it.
I'm looking for an old dude dressed in Jedi Robes, but the robes have a blue/sky camo texture to them. He also has wacky facial hair, a bright blue wizards hat, curled elf shoes, and a colorful scarf.
Also if he could be flanked by the droid in the picture, that would be appreciated.
>>
File: princess.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>>44278856
I got evil and crazy
>>
>>44279331
thanks for this.
>>
File: n9eaXjq.jpg (445 KB, 1723x1151) Image search: [Google]
n9eaXjq.jpg
445 KB, 1723x1151
Can I get my Nartaki Street Sam from my ongoing Shadowrun game?

>First things first I guess, blue skin a little lighter than the example in the pic, sorry, 7 feet tall, four arms. Lithe athletic build, but not beefy at all.
>Raptor cyber legs, general shape and feet of the left but the material and femininity of the right. Gold accent metal.
>Wearing body armor with the underclothes/hood from the reference, but it comes out the bottom as a black "dress" with two thigh slits for ease of movement. The armor is black/dark grey instead of the olive in the pic, and with a gold trim/inlaid.
>Two SMGs in her upper arms, two swords in her bottom pair.
>A gold and black version of the mask, but only the bottom mouth portion like a Samurai mempo. On top sunglasses like pic related, displaying in blue a winking pixelated face/eye over one of her actual eyes over the other, if you're being really lovely, is the Japanese kanji for bitch.
>Hair like pic, thick and dark in a ponytail over one of her shoulders
>Lots of gold jewelry. Like, big gold earrings with multiple smaller ones up the ear, a nose chain connected to the gold mask, a gold necklace or two, three or four gold bangles on all her arms, and even gold anklets on her cyberlegs.
>Pose is up to you.
>Overall, I realize, the picture really only has like 4 colours. Gold, grey, blue, and black. So take that as you will.

She's a bad bitch, knows it, and knows everyone around her knows it too. So the gold and sass is as much about telling people that the team runs with not to play around as much as it is actually just playing around. Walking around the criminal underground unmolested as a beautiful woman decked to the nines is unbelievable, but anyone with half a brain knows that no one would fucking dare.

A thousand thanks to whoever takes this, and I hope you have fun with it you beautiful bastard.
>>
File: magic super soldier.png (809 KB, 1048x648) Image search: [Google]
magic super soldier.png
809 KB, 1048x648
so I managed to get into a game based on Nanoha, all the PCs are B Class mages. Mine is from a post apocalyptic mess of a world and is petitioning for it to get uplifted by the TSAB. He's a super soldier, got injected with magic juice. His Device (magical spell casting machine with an AI) is a transforming suit of armor. He basically henshins like a kamen rider and it has multiple forms. I was hoping for something with the gasmasky grunge of Underrail's powered armor here, with some sleek ZOE anubis flight wings (just two) with some tron lines all over and a prominent glowing pentagram on the chest or helmet. No spear please, though nasty looking power fists or energy claws would be nice.

thanks in advance.
>>
>>44244821
Hey guys, I'd like a simple drawing a cigar box with around five black cigars. It can be sort of nice or very basic, and other details may vary as long as it doesn't show any sci fi stuff.
>>
Anyone wanna draw a slutty human prince in highly impractical leather armor (with a bitchin fur collar if you don't mind) being bullied by a bunch of clerics?
>>
>>44262272

Came back from a long Saturday of watching Star Wars and dicking around to say thanks for taking this up! I'm not in any particular rush for it since the game isn't supposed to start in like a week or so.
>>
File: princefash.png (711 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
princefash.png
711 KB, 1920x1080
>>44280405
>>
File: exudesu.png (287 KB, 722x400) Image search: [Google]
exudesu.png
287 KB, 722x400
>>44281467
thanks mate
>>
>>44280317
Yeah, let me spend the next half an hour doing something you can find withing 10 seconds of google
>>
>>44276778
>well placed shot with her sidearm!
natural 100
>>
File: Chocobo lancer.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo lancer.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
>>44260207
Let me clean it up a bit.
>>
>>44244973
will work on this a bit. got some fun ideas with it
>>
>>44274876
OR here, that's fucking amazing, thank you so much!!!
>>
File: 1448100482531.png (234 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448100482531.png
234 KB, 600x600
>>44282445
Sorry to dissapoint, but it was d20... with a exploding crit. 20, 20, 20.

Some house rules do favor the bold (and lucky.)
>>
>>44268517
Quick Changes: Slow Speed (20 ft), Climb Speed 10ft
>>
File: prize-botano-tortoises.jpg (138 KB, 1000x793) Image search: [Google]
prize-botano-tortoises.jpg
138 KB, 1000x793
>>44253016

I took another stab at this. really like the concept. In an unrelated matter, can anon recommend a good podcast to listen too while drawing? Ideally /tg/ related, but not essential.
>>
File: azula.jpg (518 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
azula.jpg
518 KB, 1000x721
>>44260355
bump
and this is the kind of crazy im looking for
>>
File: Chocobo Lancer Final.jpg (367 KB, 2265x2362) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo Lancer Final.jpg
367 KB, 2265x2362
>>44260207
>>44282762
Cheers Anon
>>
>>44284320
Not OR here but thats some seriously nice work man!
>>
>>44284355
Much obliged, mate.
>>
>>44282254
Take a closer look at the picture.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.