[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17
File: portal.gif (12 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
portal.gif
12 KB, 650x650
DUN DUN DUN, DUDUN (dudududu), DUN dun DUN, dudun (dudududu)
>>
File: creation.gif (20 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
creation.gif
20 KB, 650x650
Select RACE, CLASS and GENDER
Input NAME
>>
Shameless self bump. /tg/ still likes quests, right?
>>
>>44238648
Human Paladin, male
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Yes, sometimes it's just a little slow.

Uh, I don't know much about WoW. Let's go with... troll rogue?
1 for male and 2 for female
>>
File: northshire.gif (11 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
northshire.gif
11 KB, 650x650
>>44238969
You are <INPUT NAME>, a LV1 MALE HUMAN PALADIN. After a long day's travel, you have reached NORTHSHIRE ABBEY, ready to adventure and find your fortune.

That guard looks like he has a QUEST for you. Or, you could ignore him and go find your own way.

>ABILITIES
>JUDGEMENT 2MP
>HOLY LIGHT 4MP
>DIVINE SHIELD 4MP
>HUMAN SPIRIT (PASSIVE)

What do you do?
>>
File: status.gif (12 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
status.gif
12 KB, 650x650
>>44239149
>INVENTORY
>WOODEN HAMMER (EQUIPPED)
>TASTY MEAT
>>
Alright, I'll talk to the guard.
>>
>>44239149
stroll on up like you own the place
>>
>>44239149
We are Sir Harold of Kumar.
>>
File: northshire.gif (10 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
northshire.gif
10 KB, 650x650
>>44239989
>>44240062
>>44240086
Went to make dinner, I'm back if people are still around.

You swagger on up to the guard. He seems thankful to see a hero here.

The guard tells you that the abbott's daughter CLARA has been kidnapped the KOBOLDS who infest the ECHO RIDGE MINE. There'll be a reward involved if you rescue her.

>QUEST RECIEVED: INTO THE MINES

What do you do?
>>
>>44240086
Sir Harold of Whitecastle.
>>
>>44240361
Look for treasure chests (priests leave them for the poor?), find something weak to kill on the way and maybe make something.
>>
File: echoridge.gif (11 KB, 536x560) Image search: [Google]
echoridge.gif
11 KB, 536x560
>>44240382
>>44240372
SIR HAROLD sets off towards the ECHO RIDGE MINE.

There is the MINE ENTRANCE, a TREASURE CHEST and a patch of THICK BRUSH here. There is also a YOUNG WOLF playing in the sunshine. It appears not to have noticed you yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>44240532
Bind bubble+hearthstone macro to every key. Roll face along keyboard.
>>
File: bubblehearth.gif (11 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bubblehearth.gif
11 KB, 650x650
>>44240568
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: northshire.gif (10 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
northshire.gif
10 KB, 650x650
>>44240618
...You're not sure what you expected, really.
(MP 16/20)
>>
>>44240640
This game sucks. Play warcraft 3 instead.
>>
>>44240640
Loot chest, keep an eye on the wolf to not stray to close or be attacked from behind.
Then wait for mana to replenish.
>>
File: echoridgeq.gif (11 KB, 536x560) Image search: [Google]
echoridgeq.gif
11 KB, 536x560
>>44240735
You head back to the ECHO RIDGE MINE. The guard graciously give you a drink of water which you chug on the way. (MP 20/20)

Unfortunately, the TREASURE CHEST appears to be locked.

The YOUNG WOLF seems to have noticed you. It growls threateningly but keeps its distance for now.

What do you do?
>>
>>44240783
Smite the wolf's shit
>>
>>44240783
Stop whatever i am doing
Go cry on the forums palas are UP
>>
File: echoridge.gif (12 KB, 536x560) Image search: [Google]
echoridge.gif
12 KB, 536x560
>>44241035
>Smite the wolf's shit

With a righteous battle cry, you move to attack the YOUNG WOLF!

Seeing you move aggressively towards it, it swipes at you with its claws and catches you on the arm as you approach. You take 4 damage (HP 16/20).

You bring your trusty hammer down solidly upon its head, cracking its skull and killing it instantly! You deal 6 damage to the YOUNG WOLF.
>>
echoridge.gif
12 KB, 536x560
>>44241153
The wolf collapses in a pool of its own blood. You gain 25XP. (75XP to next LV)

What do you do?
>>
>>44241153
Skin it for the pelt.
>>
>>44241153

Turn the wolf pelt into cloak.
>>
>>44241153
Loot wolf
Cast holy light on self
Skin that fucker with your bare hands
>>
echoridge.gif
12 KB, 536x560
>>44241187
>>44241188
Good thing you brought your trusty SKINNING KNIFE with you.
>>
>>44241186
Don't forget to loot 3 wolf eyes from it as quest item
>>
>>44241220

You fashion yourself a WOLFSKIN CLOAK from the dead wolf's pelt. Damn, you look good.

>EQUIPPED: WOLFSKIN CLOAK (+1 DODGE)

>>44241197
You call upon the energies of the Holy Light to heal your wounds. (HP 20/20, MP 18/20)

>You recieve loot: YELLOW WOLF TOOTH

What do you do?
>>
File: cloak.gif (8 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
cloak.gif
8 KB, 650x650
>>44241283
Forgot pic.
>>
>>44241283
rp in goldshire
>>
Check dem bushes
>>
>>44241283
>>44241292
Become fully engrossed in a massive world that seems endless and amazing. Pick up several friends that blooms into dozens over time and gradually enjoy the game as you get higher in level and more experienced. Try a raid for the first time near the end of the vanilla cycle and get hyped for the new expansion. Collectively blow load over expansion with your dozens of new friends and have a blast raiding a planet that you only saw briefly in segments of the RTS games. Try raiding a bit more seriously. Make it to Wrath and blow that second load with your friends who have bloomed into a full on guild. Enjoy cleaning up the remaining loose ends of War3 and trying out a death knight. Paladin always brings you back though, defending the light has always been your thing. Don't bat an eye when one of your friends says his job keeps him from playing as much as he wants. Beat ICC with your guild and watch in awe as the last memories of games you played as a child come to an end. Get hyped for cata only to find your friends are slowly starting to seep out of the guild. You realize one day while leveling in new content that your raid group consists more of people who happen to raid than it does people you call "friends". Some leaving due to the game changing, others due to real life. It doesn't feel the same. Play on anyway because you enjoy the game. Ponder quitting as the end game is shit. Don't because MoP might be neat. MoPs okay, story is better than Cata but it lacks the content to carry it further. Most of your friends are gone. Give up raiding because all the unfamiliar faces are difficult to share enjoyment with when you don't know them like you did your earlier friends. Become sad at the state that the game has sunk into but hold onto hope because WoD sounds like it'll be a return to those RTS games that put a sparkle in your eye as a kid. Maybe it'll be good? It was, for all of five minutes.
>>
File: tumblr_lv3m2s85M61qd0otk.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv3m2s85M61qd0otk.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>44241322
After the starting intro its all down hill from there and the biggest disapointment you've ever had in a "warcraft" game. By the end of the expansion you're more sad to see an old horse of game you loved seemingly now drug out like an old whore who still needs the money but no longer has the skills to do what it needs to do. It tempts you with nostolgia but you know it'll just be a disapointment in the end. Legion is on the horizon. Wonder how many more times they'll make stupid nonsensical, unwarcraft, lolrandumb crap before they call it quits. Deep down you know they wont until it stops making money. Die a little on the inside as you watch something you love die the slowest death imaginable.
>>
File: bushes.gif (24 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bushes.gif
24 KB, 650x650
>>44241312
Hmm...

>You receive loot: SCRAP OF RED CLOTH
>You receive loot: SIGNET RING

>>44241322
Woah
>>
File: 754587979.jpg (111 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
754587979.jpg
111 KB, 908x714
>>44241322
>>44241336
That hit too close to home, man.
>>
>>44241442
Harsh, really harsh...
To bad we cant have our own little adventure to reset things and make warcraft a better thing.

I did wonder what would happen to the Azeroth that DIDN'T get invaded by the green skins. Did they have human wars with each other as they were too keen on power? Did the Dwarves ever dig too deep and get infected with the radiation that their gnomish cousins had found? What about the blood elves and Night Elves would they have ever met with one another if not for the events of the original timeline causing them to clash with one another once more?
>>
File: 1389667575514.jpg (14 KB, 404x260) Image search: [Google]
1389667575514.jpg
14 KB, 404x260
>>44241322
>>44241442
You know anons, you can always find new people to enjoy any game with if you want, still plenty of communites out there. throw me a nudge Totallyadickofagm@gmail, I can give you a TS server link.You know, if you want to give it a shot again, you´d hardly be the first.
>>
>>44241575
Im going to DM a 5ed game in azeroth tomorrow, it's set just after frozen throne, and now I can pick what I liked about wow's lore and throw out the rest, its great
>>
>>44241359
>head into the cave
>if it's too dark, pray to the light for uhhhh light.
>Who am I kidding, these kobolds have such a candle fetish that it'd make those space goat whores blush
>>
>>44241442
Not WoW, but I was big into Chromehounds (strategic mech 3-country war simulator). The game forces you into a squad to play online (everything except the tutorial "story missions") and we rocked it. Held top spots for a few weeks, one of the less than 5% who even saw the world bosses, let alone defeat them...

And direct the rest of the time dicking around with such things as the entire squad fielding only napalm howitzers.

Without a doubt the best experience I've ever had in an online game. Then February 2009 rolled around and Sony shut the servers down because the COD kiddies thought the game was too slow. Hung out with the squad mates one last time and one by one, we all said goodbye. None of us shared other games in our libraries so we just never got back together as a group after that.

Damn.

Anyway, let's explore the Fuck out of that cave!
>>
>>44246111
>>44241322
>>44241336
Ouch. Sorry to hear that guys.
>>
>>44241336
>>44241322
DAMN SON! That is so accurate it is really disturbing...
>>
>>44246111
Is dm dead?
>>
dammit op, now I want a WoW quest. or to reread you awaken in razor hill.
>>
>>44251881
I have today off to waste, you all want me to grab this by the reigns?

If we are what Era should we do? Vanilla? BC? Wrath? Cata? MOP? Or Dreanor?
>>
>>44251923
Wrath at the latest. Please no pandas.
>>
>>44251970
Alright then!

Delving into the cave ahead of you, you squint holding a hand high into the air calling upon the Holy Light to illuminate your way, shadows dance as you enter the musty gloom.

Creeping forward you hold your trusty hammer in it's grip choking on the grip to look with the Light. Skittering plays against your ear as you delve deeper into the cave, it's only when you pause at a new path in the mine that you see movement.

"YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!"

A kobold screeches from the darkness it's beady red eyes glaring at you as it levers it's pick axe at you in a surprise attack!

-2 hp!

Hp 18/20 Mp 18/20

>Attack
>Cast
>Flee
>>
>attack
>>
>>44252183
>>44252293
First vote to three gets locked in, since we're dead and slow might as well move it along.

roll 1d20, best of three.
>>
>>44242823
>making friends in video games
y'all need autism
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44252384
sorry working so it's slow posting for me
I don't want your fucking candle!
>>
>>44253012
>>44252384
>>44252183
"Take your candle and shove it up your rump!" You shout in anger before laying your hammer into the Kobold's head sending it flying into the wall to lay dazed on the floor.

Drawing closer the Light's influence in your hand shows the be raggled Kobold and rouses it back to consciousness. Seeing you holding the hammer up high the kobold flinches and squeals.

>"No! No! Stop Me tell you things if you let go!"

Pausing you take the time to decide.

>Interrogate- if so what about.
>Spare
>Kill
>>
>>44253090
>Interrogate- if so what about.
Where is the human they took?
>>
>>44253216
"The girl, Clara, where is she?" Hefting your hammer to make your point the rat man answers quickly.

>"Back of cave! Big Boss keep her there! Want shinies for girl!"

Seeing you narrow your eyes the kobold shies away hiding it's face with the candle helmet.

>"You let go now yes?"

Well should you let it go, the vermin will most likely flee the mine and be gone for a few months before coming back again most likely, or you can break the code of war and kill the ratman.

>Spare
>Kill

After that decision is made you still have the path ahead of your to decide, the left shaft which looks to go stright before turning right in the darkness, the right looks to lead in a hallowed out enlarged area for mining.

>Left-deeper
>Right-Potential loot
>>
>>44253341
>Spare
>Like I want to clean more brains and blood off my hammer fuck that shit. also killing is wrong or something something sanctity of life something fuck I should have been a warrior. Just charge in and and kick ass. you I saw one swing around 2 great swords at the same time? that's just fucking insane. Oh or a mage. I could make all the ice puns. heh heh. Freeze.

>Left-deeper
>We have to go... DEEPER
>>
>>44253479
"Flee from here, I won't ruin my hammer with your gore. Never return or else face the wrath of Stormwind and it's knights!" You tell the rat man making the creature flee in all haste dropping behind a small coin purse, no wait it threw that at you so you wouldn't give chase.

Well no one said being a paladin was a cheap profession, you reach down and obtain five coppers!

Money in your inventory now you head down the left path quickly finding that with the light held above your head you startle two more kobolds! They shreik and lash at you pick axes rusty and dull from over use. One scores a hit on your chain mail while the other misses as you ducked away!

-3 Hp

15/20 Hp 18/20 Mp

>Attack the left Kobold.
>Attack the right Kobold.
>Cast.
>Flee
>>
>>44253596
>I cast smite! no wait detect ev- wait no wrong game, yeah just smite them then.
>>
>>44253644
>Cast: Holy Light; Restore five Hp Costs 2 Mp
Sorry should have listed the spells you had open.
>>
>>44253683
>Wait i'm a paladin and I don't even have fucking Smite evil? This blows, I might as well be a fucking priest at this rate. at least they get to mind control dudes off a cliff. I wonder if I did that and I didn't end it before he hit the ground if I'd die.
>Alright i guess my hammer has let me down yet, bash lefty's fucking skull in
>>
>>44238637

Why are you using the BC start screen music?
>>
>>44253740
Roll 1d20 please
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44254043
>>
>>44254062
The kobold that had missed is quickly disposed off leading to the other to be frightened at the sheer brutality that you displayed in slauthering his comrade. None the less the kobold strikes at you once more! However he misses by a hair as you spin away from the blow your cloak working to deflect the attack!.
15/20 Hp 18/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Cast: Holy Light Restore 5 hp cost 2 mp
>Flee.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44254163
>Man is idiot still attacking me? did he not see me one shot his buddy? If I saw a monster one shot my friend, I'd probably run away. Not screaming though, You run out of breath faster is you run away screaming. Oh well, Bash this dude I guess. FORE!
>>
>>44254288
You swing with full rightous fury!

Yet whiff as hard as a orc trying not to pillage and slaughter a kingdom. The kobold takes the oppertunity to run past you and score a running hit!

-3 hp

12/20 hp 18/20 mp

The kobold starts to flee out of the mine after your abysmal attempt!

Do you chase after the rat man?
>>
>>44254352
>Fuck yes I do! Get back here you little shit! I'mmagonna take your fucking candle and shove it up your ass flame first! Also what's up with these rolls? A near critical and then a near critical fail? I didn't know I was a paladin of fucking deuce.
>>
>>44254423
Swearing you give chase after the little critter your pride not allowing you to do anything else. Support beams past you by before you finally catch the rat man near the entrance of the mines and attempt to swing at his head!

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44254481
>>
>>44254503
You manage to deal the kobold a glancing blow that sends it to the ground leaving it open for another attack. Finishing the creature with a sickening squish you soon loot the creature's corpse finding three coppers in it's pockets. The other one that you had dispatched from before also had some coppers in it's pocket's four of them in fact leaving you with twelve copper coins, big money for a lowly intiate as yourself.

Since your return to the tunnel you hold your light filled hand high and continue down the tunnel in a mood as this is annoying wet work that grunts such as yourself are set to do.

However you find yourself with a sigh that quickly has your blood pumping. The tunnel ends in a circular hallow where torches line the walls giving a harsh orange glow to the room. Mine carts and abandoned pick axes litter the ground as you soon spot a cage where a young lass of fifteen or so is crouched in the cage shivering in the damp gloom. No sign of the larger kobold that you were warned about.

>Stay back, investigate might be a trap
>Get the girl and get the hell out.
>Write in.
>>
>>44254629
Uh first thing first lets out our self while we're out of combat. then call out to the girl and ask her if the kobolds are hiding and waiting to spring a trap. I bet they are. sneaky little fuck rats.
>>
>>44254697
>Heal, not out. fucking hell.
>>
>>44254697
Channeling the power of the Light you feel it's power wash over you adding a bit of inner warmth to your skin as the scratches and bruises fade.

+5 Hp!

You call to the girl catching her attention. Once she spots you she quickly shouts, "You idiot look up!"

As you do you realize the tactical blunder you have encountered, the Big Boss kobold leers at you before dropping down with a comically sized pick axe! You barely bring your hammer up to parry the blow yet the momentum sends you to the ground with a grunt of exertion and cry of pain as the tip of the pick axe digs in your shoulder!

-4 HP!

With a grunt you shove the creature off and stagger to your feet grimly holding your war hammer as the Light fades from your hands as you prepare to fight the over grown rat.

16/20 Hp 16/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44254828
ha I totally didn't expect that. I mean yeah I expected a trap but not like a fucking drop from the ceiling. I mean it's genius really. No one ever looks up. oh right we're ina fight arn't we? Uhhh I cast hammer!
>>
>>44254918
Big Boss chortles at your swing blocking it with it's own weapon giving you just enough time to realize that this might be a bit harder than you expected.

The rat man shoves you away and swings out in a large arc just barely nicking your chain mail. A few links go flying as the metal whistles through the air. Standing back you shout a curse back at Big Boss!

"Kick his furry over grown ass!" Shouts the Abbots daughter rattling the rusty cage with the simple priest garments she wears.

Round 2

16/20 Hp 16/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44254998
>man what does this bitch think I'm trying to do? seduce it? what do I look like, a bard?
>Also Hit it with the big stick I guess
>>
>>44255128
Or not. Fuck. this is going to hurt, isn't it?
>>
>>44255128
>>44255194
Little bit.

Big Boss charges at you with a growl and you swing hard with your hammer to it's side! You manage to hit only for the pick axe it was carrying to hit you in the side burying itself into your armor and flesh!

Critical Hit! -8 Hp!

Withdrawing Big Boss squeals out in a high pitched voice, "You give shinies! Or you die now!"

"Light's sakes Paladin don't let rat breath here kill you! Here!" Clara closes her eyes and mutters a prayer just in time for a small shimmering shield to envelope your form. "Now heal before it fades!"

8/20 Hp 16/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
>>44255319
>SAVE ME NOT!JESUS!
>Cast heal or what ever it's called
Also slightly afk now
>>
>>44255451
Alright

You quickly bring your book up to channel your faith in the Light feeling it warm your body once more as a sense of well being fills your body. Shit's addicting to feel as it washes the aches and pains away from your body.

Big Boss however growls and attempts to smash the shield down! With a hearty blow he manages to break the shield after you finish the spell, but there is not enough momentum in the swing for the blow to catch you as you quickly avoid the attack.

Letting the book fall to your hip on it's chain you heft your war hammer and grit your teeth for the next bout with this creature.

12/20 Hp 14/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44255525
Ohhhhh shit I forgot how good that felt. Okay more magical drugs later, dead ratman now. go go gadget hammer!
>>
>>44255602
Aaaaaaand I'm stoned off my ass now
>>
>>44255602
You can't hit for shit. You wonder if maybe skipping prayer for the day was the cuase of this bad luck. You miss hard core as Big Boss moves away from your wild swing.

You manage to duck under the returning blow that he had meant for your head. Wearily you both circle one another as you pant from the effort. Less magical feel good times more fighting!

"Come on Paladin that was a wide open attack! Actually hit him!" The girl shouts from behind the rusted bars trying to cheer you on.

12/20 Hp 16/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
>>44255718
Attack
>>
>>44255991
Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44255718
>No I'm not going to be one of those assholes who blames all of his misfortune on the light being pissed at him. those assholes are the worst. Christ and I'm feeling like leaving this little brat to her fate is the smart choice. Who knows maybe she'll annoy the kobold into letting her go. Honestly the kobold is doing the abbot a favor here.

>>44256071
>>
>>44256341
Holding your temper in check you pray to the light to double prayers for tomorrow reaffirming your faith in the light. For a moment you think your hammer glows a soft light right before you strike!

Big Boss' eyes seem to comically bulge out as your hammer catches him off guard into his stomach and the rat man hits the ground looking dazed.

You move quickly to capitalize only for the sneaky creature to have been faking and he attempts a strike at your shins! You had barely lifted your leg back to avoid the strike yet it was was slow enough for the bastard to hit you good.

-3 Hp!

"Finish him off!" Clara shouts before she brings her hands together in another prayer eyes closed as she mutters softly before light seems to strike out towards the rat creature causing it to flinch in agony. The boss looks to be weak!

9/20 Hp 16/20 Mp

>Attack.
>Flee.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44256609
>Dick kick'um and hammer!
>>
>>44256638
With a small trick you learned from your warrior class mates you forgo your hammer and kick the creature in the crotch! With a yelp the rat man clutchs his junk only for him to be smacked hard in the head sending him on to the after life. Pausing for a brief prayer of thanks to the light for such a lucky break you soon get to the adventurer's bread and butter, loot!

"Hey are you going to get me out of here or what?" The abbots daughter asks seeing you rummage through the corpse.

"In a moment, let me see if I can't...there it is."

On the corpse you soon find a rusty key, ten coppers, and a small buckler! With this it should increase your chances to defend and avoid getting hit as much. Though you can't use the shield with your war hammer, yet at least.

Getting up you soon go and unlock the cage. "About time you got me out of there, I can't believe that those things kicked my ass that badly, thanks for the help." Clara says with some grace after she exits the cage. "Now let's get out of here, I bet my father is already fussing with worry as it is."

>Anything else you want to do or travel towards the Abbot in a rush?
>>
>>44256889
>Whoa, slow your roll small fry we got a branching pathway that might have some loot and if you think i'm passing up on loot you are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>44257335
"Come on then I'll take you to your father..." You say leading the way back towards the entrance only to stop as you hold your light engulfed hand to take a look at the side passage. "Right after I look through here first."

"Wait, what? You want to stay in here longer? It's gross and damp! Besides what would kobolds even have of worth?" Clara complains seeing you start to go into the right passage way. "Hey wait for me!"

Smirking you taunt Clara, "Oh I thought you wanted out of the nasty damp cave?"

"You're the one carrying the damn light in here I can't see a thing!"

"Sure, sure." Chuckling to yourself you look around the room to find a few empty mine carts along with a broken down machine that looks to have been a conveyor belt to crush rocks for ore. You can't see much of anything of worth in here...

Roll 1d20 for searching
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44257465
>I don't even know why I'm mocking her, I mean I'd be hella pissed if she wandered off and got lost or kidnapped again, then I'd have to go and find and or rescue her again. Man that'd be a huge pain. ad I'm keeping her ring. Shit's mine now. I can probably sell that for some quick cash... Shit no I can't it's a signet ring, they'll know who it's belongs too and then I'll go to jail again.... fuck, I should hand her the ring back I guess.
>>
Oh shit, I love myself some World of Warcraft, this quest looks awesome.

Hey OP can you you take on a name to help distinction yourself?
>>
>>44257671
Keep reading, That QM is dead but we have another guy taking over
>>
>>44257608
You are about to give up the extra room as a bad job when something glints in the radiance from your hand. Smiling with joy you hurry over and soon find your smile turning into a small frown. The glint that you had found turned out to be a small one handed sword that looks to be half rusted, giving it a few swings you find it's still serviceable. Ask of the Light and it will provide you suppose you can now use that buckler now.

Current Inventory: 22 Copper, Wooden Warhammer [E], Rusted Sword, Wooden Buckler.

"Are you done yet? I want to go home now, please?" Clara asks looking rather miserable in the gloom.

>Decision?
>>
>>44257788
Hmmmmm The age old question, to be safer while killing shit or kill shit faster so it can't hurt me as much? Meh, Lets see what sell better, the sword and shield or hammer and keep the cheaper option. and time to hearth ba- oh wait, she doesn't have one does she?
>>
Do not reject what the light giveth. Equip sword and board. Take Clara home, keeping her close by your side. Sell hammer at the first merchant you see if you can.
>>
>>44257954
Ehhhhhhh fine but only so we don't cause mre brain damage from arguing. Equip sord and wagon wheel
>>
>>44257867
>>44257954
>>44258014
Nodding to Clara you take the war hammer and stash it in your back. Taking out the shield and sword you strap them in their respective places. Once that is done you lead the way with the Light in your hand. Keeping Clara close you both exit the mine to sunlight as it starts to set. Clara takes the moment to spring forward with a small laugh that sounds pleasant to your ears. "Oh it's so much nicer out here, thank you. Now let's get to my father!"

Following after that now much happier priestess you find the Abby as you had left it looking rather ideallyic in the small shire. Once you enter the building you notice that many of the merchants wave happily to Clara asking about her health and if she is alright. It seems like she is a town favorite of sorts, or at least well liked among the people here.

Soon you both reach the top floor where the Abbot sits at his desk. The Abbot soon leaves behind the desk to hug his daughter close. "Clara how many times have I told you not to go adventuring like that?! You're far too young to go out like that! Who knows what could have happened to you!"

"I'm fine Father, really I am, this paladin of yours was a handy fighter though, so I think he's well earned his reward."

"Ah yes, yes Sir Harold take from the Abby's armory you've well earned it for rescuing my daughter."

Bowing you soon exit the office to let them bond and find the armory being manned by a short man, a dwarf in fact. "Ey there, whatcha need laddie?"

Explaining why you are here the dwarf nods stroking his beard before bringing over a leather roll of weapons and rolls them out for you to look over. "Ere's what Ah've got sonny, take your pick!"

More to come... how am i doing?
>>
>>44258227
>Castle Steel Forged Sword - Simple practical sword made from fine steel. +1 damage over current.
>Iron War Hammer- A hunk of steel fitted to be in a hammer shape. +2 damage over current
>Castle Steel Forged Axe- Same as the sword only in axe flavor for their inner short man! Same as current only with a bonus against unarmored targets of +2
>Steel Ringed Buckler- A buckler with higher defense than the buckler you already have, the outer edge prevents blades from catching the wood. +1 more defense over current.
>>
>>44258227
Doing great man! seriously thanks for stepping up.
>>
>>44258321
I say we take the better sword. the shield we have seems passable right now but this sword is pretty shitty and all rusted. Fuck we could get tetnus from this, I don't want that, do you? No we need a new sword.
>>
>>44258328
Thanks! It actually gives me an excuse to explore a new idea of Azeroth really.

>>44258374
Picking the sword up you heft it around and nod, "This'll do."

"Aye laddie, well if that's all then I bid you a good night. If'n you're needin' a place to stay you could try the Goldshire Inn, if'n you want to stay a while you can always help with the chores around here, we're always in need of a gopher or three."

Nodding you mention you will keep it in mind before equipping the Castle Forged Steel Sword. The rusted one you stash away in your bag. In the meantime you head outside and on a lark ask a merchant what he would pay for some of your ill gotten gains.

>Rusted Sword - five copper
>Wooden War Hammer - seven copper

Also you've gained enough experience from this quest and the fights so far to have leveled! Choose the stats you wish to increase.

5 Points

>Strength - How hard you hit, higher points allow for easier way to pass strength checks or things that need brute forced.
>Dexterity - How flexible you are and your aim, higher points allow for easier way to pass skill related checks that need finesse.
>Vitality - How much you can take a hit, Higher points allow you to withstand weather a warlock's shadow bolt kills you or if you faint from a wet fish slap from a murloc.
>Energy - How much magic stuff you can use, different walks of life call it different things, but main thing is that you need this power to use or channel your respective schools of magic from holy to fel and everything in between.

Every five points in a category invests a +1 to a check that it is related too, meanwhile the small increases confer a small increase of damage/hit chance/endurance/Spell Boost.

Currently you have:
>S: 5
>D: 5
>V: 5
>E: 5

Trying to figure out way that would be nice to level, too much or should I dumb this down a bit?
>>
>>44258776
>Man fuck the goldshire inn. It's full of nothing but wolfs fucking Space goats and hippies. For lighs sake One was dancing naked on the mailbox when we last walked past them. I wanted to hit them off but apparently She was high level and though I wanted to duel.... Ugh never again goldshire.

+3 into Strength
+1 into Vitality
+1 into Energy
>>
>>44258776
>>44258871
Fuck I can't read. +5 into strenght
>>
>>44258871
You feel stronger than ever and you can feel your time spent on the world harden you making you tougher against the wilds of the world. Except for the Goldshire Inn, you still hear horrible rumors from there.

Stat's updated!

Sir Harold the Paladin

HP 20/20 MP 20/20

+1 against Str checks, +5 on damage!

Thinkthis is a good spot to end the thread on, so any ideas on what I did wrong? Did Right? Want to hang out and talk warcraft shit?
>>
>>44259010
I'm not much for critiquing but I do know I had fun.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.