[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite miniature gaming/tg/related YouTube channel? My vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Favorite miniature gaming/tg/related YouTube channel?

My vote goes to Guerrilla Miniature Games/Ash.
Loads of different games, entertaining and informative battle reports and great background info videos.
>>
My favorite's Ash's stuff, too. I just wish that he didn't do his first episode of AoS with his older WHFB minis; it kinda gave AoS a bad name. But his AoS BatReps from second episode onward have been great.
>>
>>44228537

When AoS got released I watched some videos and pretty much every single one gave AoS a bad name.
I haven't played it at all, I think it might be a neat quick gateway tabletop but all the early videos on YouTube make it look like 10 terahitlers.
>>
>>44228507
GMG/Ash really needs to upgrade his fucking production quality. Those title cards and sequences make me cry.

Also he really needs to emphasize the fact that the channel is supported via patreon much more, I'm sure plenty of people have no clue that they can even support him via patreon. And IMO he could/should totally "lock" some of his content behind the patreon paywall. There are tons of people that aren't willing to donate money if they don't get anything for it, regardless of how small.
>>
>>44228507
I really really wish MWG didn't have so many of their guys branch off

Together they were great, but they lose a lot being on their own. I didn't give a fuck about Jay, but dammit Ashe was the tits
>>
>>44228507
ww40k is my favourite. Aussies with some banter, HorusHeresy garage hammer.

MWG shit me with that vault shit.
>>
Quick, name a /tg/ related youtube personality that isn't a fat guy with a beard, or some dumb memester
>>
Ash was pretty much the only guy worth watching.

I don't know what it is about TheCooler but I don't like him and I have no idea why. I don't mind him in Ash's frostgrave stuff though.
>>
>>44230847
On MWG that is*
>>
>>44230821
Matt doesn't meme
>>
File: 96325413.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
96325413.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>watching youtube
>>
>>44230821
Tabletop tactics guy?

I really liked when Ash and Matt would play against each other with infinity. Then Ash left and... cringe Leland took over. After that there was no reason to watch mwg for me as all their 40k videos are terrible with rules and I couldn't stand watching Leland try to fumble his way through a game of infinity, which they then dropped. So my vote is GMG, then table top tactics for 40k.
>>
I like itmejp
>>
>>44231004
And if I want to see some homoerotic Bros play tournament lists of 40k against each other I'll watch the long war.
>>
>>44230821
Lindybeige?
>>
>>44230821
>>44228507
The cast of Critical Role is pretty good-looking
>>
>>44230976
>Not watching any videos on the worlds largest video sharing website
>>
>>44231031
Amen
>>
>>44231818
He probably has Dailymotion bookmarked
>>
>>44230821
The Cooler.
he a cute.
>>
>>44228507
Strikingscorpion82.

his videos are long as balls but the miniatures look good and his little group has a lot of fun playing and that shows. good for ambient background viewing, but it'll put you to sleep if that's all you're watching. still my favorite though, especially cause he only shows the rolls that really matter and he has a good grasp on what people (or atleast what I) really want to see.
>>
>>44234799
I love scorpions vids, just think his quote blocks could take up a little less time, they are better than they used to be though
>>
>>44230913
matt is a meme
>>
>>44230847
Ash is a dick. Fuck that guy. Gives Canadians a bad name.
>>
>>44232130

"guys dailymotion is so much better, it has boobies"
>>
>>44228507

Cardboard Dungeon is good for x wing, he does a good job of breaking down builds and tactics and telling you why it would work
>>
>>44231004

Leland left so that's something
>>
Painting Buddha is god tier

worst tier is GirlPainting
>>
>>44229678
Kill yourself.
>>
>>44230821
WargamerGir
>she actually has high production quality batreps, but they're all just fucking Warmachine Khador vs. X and Malifaux
>>
>>44237638
Elaborate?
>>
>>44240249
Just trolling senpai
>>
>>44240566
:^)
>>
>>44228507
Wargamergirl
She does great battle reports, with cool and clear graphics, neat terrain and (usually) nicely painted minis. She explains everything that happens in good detail and yet manages to keep her batreps relatively short. As a newb to Warmahordes, her vids helped me a lot.

Only problem is she only plays Khador, and very rarely anything different from Warmahordes...
>>
>>44240566
>>44240249
I wasn't trolling. I've worked with him. Even in a professional setting he came across like someone who thinks he is God's own gift. Talks kinda backhanded shit and then somehow gets people to think that it's cool cus he, "tells it like it is" and "shoots from hip". Kinda like an asshole Billy Mays. Maybe it was just the job and he's cool IRL, but I have a feeling that if I ever run into him at a Infinity tournament or something I will still see that shitty attitude shining through.
>>
>>44241674
:^)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.