[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AdEva v3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: me-me-me-evangelion.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
me-me-me-evangelion.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Hi /tg/, been a long time since I've been here. I was wanting to start an Adeptus Evangelion v3 game, but I can't seem to find the character sheet for it. Would any of you elegan/tg/entlemen care to help me? Or does v3 use the same character sheets as 2.5?
>>
File: AdEva V3 Character Sheet.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
AdEva V3 Character Sheet.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44227618

V3 does not use the same character sheets as 2.5, as most if not all of the mechanics are changed between the two editions. 2.5 is based on Dark Heresy, while V3 is a unique system.

Here is the most current draft of the game available:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2r43tp08axwp1d/Adeptus+Evangelion+V3+-+Open_Beta_04.rar

And the best V3 character sheet available is probably the one I am uploading, unless there is a more recent version of the sheet that has been made that I missed.

If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know!
>>
>>44227873
Thank you!
>>
>>44227873
have you playtest them bro?
Kinda want to try em but no group ta play with
>>
>>44228049

The draft? Yes.

The character sheets? Nope! They only came out recently, and I do my AdEva online instead of around a table, so my character sheets tend to be word documents or the like.

Nothing on the character sheet PDF seems like it should be a problem, though.
>>
>>44228120
Hm...thanks for the info mate
>>
>>44227873
Where is the Coordination stat on here? Seems to be missing.
>>
>>44228325

Thats not a bug, its a feature!

The last draft killed Coordination as a Personal Score. Its gone, gone forever.

A necessary side effect of decoupling Eva Martial/Firearms from pilot Personal Scores, which was itself a necessary change because Roots were getting really heavily pidgeonholed into their optimal combat roles based on their contribution to attack scores above everything else. Which was really unhealthy for the system.

And without playing a big role in attack scores, Coordination didn't do jack shit. A small number of skills, and basically nothing else. So we rolled those skills under Physique, and its like Coordination never existed.
>>
>>44228325
Coordination was removed in the latest version of V3
>>
>>44228484
>>44228491
Awesome, thanks guys. Didn't notice that the file link uploaded was a different version than what I had.
(Someone should really update 1d4chan...)
>>
>>44228579
Ya gonna play em OP?
Which country/state will yer Nerv be in?
>>
>>44228484
Yo, BMJ, how would feel about an Angel called Japhet whose gimmick is this:
>"Oh my god, It's wearing the dead as camouflage!"
essentially it is a Not!Bardiel that lands in a rather populated area as an egglike meteor and vents gas to infect the people with itself, then it merges them together into a giant angelfungusbird with AT whips for legs and particle beam that it fires by splitting its neck into a halo.

Also it doesn't really fly, it just floats on an ultradense AT Field.
>>
Anyone running a game?
>>
>>44228863

Sounds horrifying. So I am guessing Bravery tests as a result of how creepy it is, a ranged attack in the form of the beam, and the whip-like legs are there for melee defense?
>>
>>44228627
US, and Central Dogma will be under NORAD. Progressing the timeline to be 2030 because the only drawback for this game my players have is being forced to be an angsty teenager. Yellowstone explosion has settled and a Second Reconstruction is winding down, with Colorado Springs being the equivalent of Tokyo-3 and Denver Tokyo-2.
>>
>>44228962
Sound interesting...complex too.
Good luck OP.
Wish I could try playing too
>>
>>44229011
Complex stories are my specialty, but the setting will actually be LESS confusing than either the anime or the Rebuild series. NERV will be legitimately trying to stop Third Impact.

But there are other folks who may think differently.
>>
>>44229026
OC angels or same like the anime?
>>
>>44229054
Mix and match, I'm thinking. If I can wrap my head around the angel creation system, I'll for sure use at least a couple OCs. But there are also several angels I think are cool from the anime (like Zeruel) that I'll also be using.
>>
>>44229103
sounds good.
Give us some storytime if ya feel like sharing
>>
>>44228948
Pretty much. The other Angel idea I had was based on the three Add-Ons, which are also from OFF (This was where I got the basis for Japhet)

In essence it would be a trio of metal rings that simultaneously rotate around each other at specific points and interlock. The attacks it would use would either be physical (The Chain, Blur and Tragedy abilities of Alpha, Omega and Epsilon) or using its AT field to repair itself with debris and fuck with the players (Perspective and Drama from Omega and Epsilon, Embrace from Alpha)

Only problem is, I have no idea on the name.

http://off.wikia.com/wiki/Add-Ons
>>
>>44227618
>That filename
>Not Mevangellion.jpg
You had one job anon!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.