[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 150232j5qg9hy7gqqhq1x2.jpg (360 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
150232j5qg9hy7gqqhq1x2.jpg
360 KB, 1400x2100
What do you think of this?
>>
>>44226003
Tell me what "this" is that I'm looking at.

I see a generic fanart of a generic young adult fantasy book based off some splatbook.
>>
>>44226585
The third D&D movie.
>>
>>44226585
There were two D&D movies that were made after the massive flop. They were made on a much lower budget, but ended up being quite a bit better. Not amazingly good, but passable, and you could actually tell that the setting was D&D rather than just generic fantasy with that one beholder thrown in for kicks.
>>
Necromancer abest
>>
>>44226003
Was that the one where they spent all the cgi money on the dragon at the end?
If so, it was pretty decent.
>>
>>44226003
Tittays
>>
File: jeremy-irons-D-and-D.gif (503 KB, 492x318) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-irons-D-and-D.gif
503 KB, 492x318
>>44226003
Lacks best wizard
>>
>>44226003
well...it was a lot better than i expected. wich doesnt say much, because i expected a massive shitshow but i actually enjoyed myself watching it, so i guess there's that
>>
>>44226003
>no snails

gay
>>
>>44226003
That movie was pretty great, actually. MUCH better than the first two. And the little bits that made it clear it was 4E just got my geek-on harder.
>>
The paladin to blackguard story in the movie was pretty good. A formally good man committing evil deeds to save his lawful good paladin father was a change of pace. Also necro-dad best dad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.