[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #622: Friendly Writing Advice Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44202432
>>
File: yeah galo sengen.gif (3 MB, 346x260) Image search: [Google]
yeah galo sengen.gif
3 MB, 346x260
>>44216450
Is bombarding your enemies with gif related the most irresponsible use of illusion powers or dream manipulation?
>>
>>44216082
>>44216175
Dude. Just make some Zentradi Sororitas. That's a damn near chocolate and peanut butter perfect combination.

Also, I imagine that some decent sci-knowledge would allow you to recreate the growth and micronization tech so that any of your current companions could be upgraded post jump. That sound about right to you, Red?

Waffles are not sandwiches, captcha. But now I'm kinda wanting to try that.
>>
So, should I do one jump at a time and figure out what I do in each one or string a bunch together and plan them ahead?
>>
Jumpers. You don't need to jump or change your gender by paying cp.

You can do it in real life.

We won. it is real.

http://goopy-amethyst.tumblr.com/post/135302443821/you-can-now-be-an-anime-girl-with-new-software-on
>>
>>44216619
People do it in various ways. Some just choose jumps, some roll for the next jump, some roll for a set of jumps, choose whichever order they want, then once the set is finished, roll a new set.
>>
>>44216543
nope, it's mixing up people's wet dreams With someone of the opposite sexual preference,Or video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LFYm354gHg
>>
So I just finished building a Jump for updated Macross and now I can no longer afford a Zentradi companion, and after all of the talks about the problems with Huge I'm going back through my jumps and getting rid of some height perks.

I feel weird.
>>
>>44216709
No, no need to.

Just give your companions or yourself a human sized alt form.
Problem solved.

Also. Anons. Is there a Boktai jump claimed by anyone?
>>
>>44216743
There is not.
>>
>>44216743
> Is there a Boktai jump claimed by anyone?
Nope!
>>
>>44216743
You know There are ways to literally be a star Right? This is one time when I think there may be a Balance issue between jumps...
>>
>>44216549
>Zentradi Sororitas
If you make these glorious creatures, you need to import them into a magical girl jump.
>>
File: 1240016446193.jpg (213 KB, 657x598) Image search: [Google]
1240016446193.jpg
213 KB, 657x598
>>44216709
Dude. Just get a human alt-form in Mass Effect or a size-shifting perk. Also, I'm sure you can toss some things aside for a Zentraedi, right?

>>44216549
>mfw
Uh... shit shit SHIT I have legitimately no idea. The issue is Zentraedi biology becomes radically different when macronized, BUT supposedly Macross: Do You Remember Love? and Macross Dynamite 7 have a human go through the macronization process. Which I legitimately have no idea is valid or not.

If someone can find me proof of it happening I'll be able to come to a decision more easily. For now I'm just on the fence for it and don't want to be impulsive on it.
>>
>>44216709
>>44216743

It's honestly more of I stopped seeing a reason to have my base form be so big.
Especially when I have an alt-form that I have also been stacking height perks onto (what few work for alts) to make that Huge.
Last I checked, I got my alt form to 630 km
>>
Here's a Lycoris WIP from before they left, and they did grant permission for it's use or takeover.
http://pastebin.com/rJe5aN6X
>>
>>44216875
Meant for >>44216743
>>
>>44216826
>Both humans and zolans appear able to be macronized through the micloning process (see Macross: Do You Remember Love? and Macross Dynamite 7).

http://deculture.wikia.com/wiki/Miclone
>>
>>44216871
>630 km
...impressive. I'm just imagining you using the LoT as a toy ship now.
>>
>>44216933
Well yes I READ it on the wiki. I just need to SEE it and gauge how well that gig even went to formulate an answer. I don't want to just go "Okay you need to do [x]" only for someone to say later "That's retarded, you're retarded, you're nerfing us".
>>
>>44216966
Oh, okay. That's fair enough, then.
>>
>>44216960
I prefer to use my enemy's ships as toys.
That way they're disposable!

The real problem is getting enough soap to turn an ocean to a bubble bath to get the full experience.
>>
In the King Arthur jump you can buy a "Fae Made" item for 200cp that is "completely unbreakable". Would it be reasonable to interpret this as meaning you could bounce meteors off it all day long but magic/conceptual stuff can still mess with it (e.g. so a polymorph spell could turn your unbreakable armor into an unbreakable cage)?

Meanwhile the "Enchanted Weapon" perk for 500cp in Samurai Jack jump is "absolutely indestructible", given that's based on Jack's Sword would it be reasonable to interpret this as meaning it would also shrug off (most?) magic/conceptual stuff too?
>>
>>44217019
See it's thoughts/questions like this that make me grab every version of weapon indestructibility I see for my hammer.
I'm up to 4 layers of indestructibilityness-or whatever.
>>
>>44216966
So if you're importing a Mech suit that's around human size and a plane that's around fighter size which one determines the size of the Resulting Veritech? Also if the armor is human size and you take" Like A Wrecking Ball " does it Expand or contract into a ball?
>>
>>44217018
You're gonna need some enemies with big ships then.

Propably easiest to use alchemy/magic to turn something easier to grab into soap?
>>
>>44217084
Tyranids have big ships right?
Any you could squish them like rubber duckies!
>>
So what's your strangest companion? Or i guess the one that sticks out the most to you, which ever you prefer
>>
>>44217129
Her name is Brigit the Shining, and I'm pretty sure she hates me.
>>
>>44216871
>http://pastebin.com/rJe5aN6X
That's 3 times as big as Giant Naked Rei. Although she didn't have the lower body half so... Technically with lower body half, she would be your size.

...OI. I realized something.

Go to Inside Out. Take the Superpowered Puberty drawback.

Sit back and enjoy this madness, give the idea of experimenting with the alt forms, if she becomes aware of having em, till she encounters it. Whoever you chose.

I don't know.

Fight hand to hand against Arc Gurren Lagann?

>>44216875

Ah, thank you. I will claim this now. The ParanoidAnon
>>
was gonna put this on last thread, but here's my actual build
Drawback: Big Red Target (1300), Rival (1500)

>Background: SDF, Human, 21, Technician

Skills: Free Sinatra, Free Basic Training, Free Wrench Wench, Free Trading Tools, Discount Savvy Sultan (1100), Calculating Choir (700)

>Items: Companion Import (500), Free Overalls, Free Tool Kit, Take to the Skyx6 (200)

Veritech: Bring your Own Plane [CFA-44 for all] (100), Power of Culture [CFA-44 and RK-92] (0)

>VF-145 Drakul: Cold Shoulder (1000), Gift of Fire (700), Thunderstruck (400), Aquatic Mode (200), Extra Appendages (0)

less sound and fury, more continuous buildup towards my god-machine
>>
>>44217129
Probably Cloud of Darkness from FFXIV for obvious reasons.
I felt sorry for her, I couldn't not take her.
But I was over 400 jumps in, so when she become a part of my Companion family, she instantly discovered at least 100 different fashion styles from different worlds.

Everything was covered in fabric for a few days.
>>
>>44217124

And people wonder why huge sizes are fun.

This is why you try to reach these sizes. Crush these ships or tyranus planets. Or fist fight Arc Gurren Lagann

>>44216549
>Zentradi Sororitas

Also this, so fuckin this.

Remind me, how long a LoT? In tens or hundreds of kilometers? Trying to determine if I can put GNR on it like a living turret.

You know those guys with upper human half and lower motorcycle half? Imagine this with GNR and LoT
>>
>>44216871
Last I checked I could get up to 10 light years tall.

I need Mass Effect Fields to even move.

Never doubt the insanity of AT-Fields.
>>
>>44217316
>>Zentradi Sororitas
>Also this, so fuckin this.
I know, right? Xenophobia aside, Sororitas would fit right in with Zentradi culture and society.
>>
Where can I get some healing potion/water sort of stuff that works on contact, so I can use it when I don't have a mouth to drink with? I'm sure there has to be some that work like that, I just don't know any.
>>
>>44217129
> So what's your strangest companion?
... I dunno. I'm the person who drags along Drawback Companions because I genuinely like them.

There's Neet, my Irken Keef, who will wrap herself around me during my sleep in a vice hug and draws pictures of us going on adventures in revealing outfits.
There's Excalibur, who is Excalibur, and periodically interrupts everyone in his vicinity to tell incoherent stories about himself. Did you know his legend dates back to the twelfth century because I sure do.
There's Xellos, who sortof does his own thing and I'm never sure if he's got some ridiculous keikaku going on or is just trying to fuck with me. It's a secret!
There's Mikey, the Digimon who likes to poke fun of everyone about everything they're doing all the time forever.
There's Schrodinger, who PROBABLY counts, who likes to pop up at the most inconvenient moments just so he can provide a brief running commentary before disappearing again.

Then among my ACTUAL companions, I've got people like Desty Nova, Malefor, and that Cryst-Fairy.

I mean, the list goes on.
>>
>>44217129
The Strangest? ...propably the one I got from Carnival Phantasm's Structure Bound drawback.
It's a Mansion. A very fancy mansion that's been imported a few times, and is sapient now, but still refuses to take human form on a permanent basis.

I've seen some weird shit, but amongst my companions the living mansion takes the cake. I mean, when she gets angry she starts using magic kung-fu, still in house-form. While flying. And on fire.

She also moonlights as a haunted house sometimes.
>>
>>44217433
There's a pool of tears in Fall from Heaven and DnD settings have healing salves and things.
>>
>>44217433
D&D; potions can be made as applied oils rather than imbibed drinks.
>>
>>44217129
I am weird enough on my own thank you, but my grandsons Semiuplifted Chrome hounds run a Close second,Imagine pooch from hack/ slash Only there's Seven Of him And they're all covered in knives.
>>
>>44217433
Bravely Default has the Salve-Maker job?
>>
Jumpers, when will it be enough?
>>
>>44217594
...Wasn't there a movie with this as a premise? A woman gets mixed in with the foundation of a house and it becomes sentient and angry?
>>
>>44217965
Never.

Nothing can truly fill the holes within us where real souls should be.

>>44217992
That was Monster House, yeah.
>>
File: p1109.gif (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
p1109.gif
37 KB, 550x550
>>44216450
Jumpchain, What is the best way to become able to create anything out of nothing? Ignoring using Worm Assimilation on Equivalent Exchange, or the Maker perk from Darksiders.
>>
>>44217965
Never
>>44217992
Yes it was called monster house and it is garbage
>>
>>44217129
I only have one Companion so far: My Umbreon from my very first jump. She's been with me from the very start, from when she was just a simple pokemon in the Johto Region, to my faithful Navigator on a Pirate ship she owns. Recently she became an Assassin with a Blunderbuss and a pimped out Hidden blade.
She's got a few Identity issues because of her need to remain human in most worlds.
>>
>>44218012
>>44218018
>TWO TIMES HIVEMIND C-C-C-COMBO
>>
File: moral-values_357e4ae84df08fa3.jpg (70 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
moral-values_357e4ae84df08fa3.jpg
70 KB, 1400x787
>>44217965
When I figure out the Moral of the Story.
>>
>>44218015
While YMMV as to "best", there's the Magic perk from King Arthur jump. Runs on pure will and stamina, allows you to create stuff ex nihilo. Starts off small, but that's training and perks for willpower and stamina are for.
>>
File: and_i_must_scream_5442.jpg (169 KB, 252x600) Image search: [Google]
and_i_must_scream_5442.jpg
169 KB, 252x600
>>44218061
>Sharing a Hivemind with banchô-Anon.
You really have met a terrible fate, haven't you?
>>
In Touhou, Does performing exterminus count as creating peace? I mean, there's no more conflict. Plus, it's relatively quick, so there's little suffering. 'humane', even.

>>44217965
I think in Slice of life there's a perk to make it enough.

It's like 10000 CP, though. Bummer.
>>
File: bring me to madden.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
bring me to madden.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>44218200
Something something broken clock.
>>
>>44218015
Naruto has the Creation of All Things Technique, which does exactly what the name says.

But the only way of getting it (that I know of) is by supplanting the BBEGs and becoming the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki or by taking MC-KUN/MC-CHAN drawback and keeping the plot on rails so the Evil Bunny Goddess who is stronger than pretty much every single person on the planet combined still comes back to life.

But at that point you might as well get the Rinnegan and do both for maximum alien bunny action.
>>
>>44218216
Dude even I wouldn't wank that hard...
>>
>>44217965
When I am both tired and happy. They both fade, though. Enough is temporary.
>>
>>44218216
>exterminatus=peace

Hello Ultron.
>>
>>44217663
Ooh, that pool of tears gives me an idea. What's the most potent healing water we can get? I know Disney Princess gives you healing tears, and you can pick up a phoenix in Harry Potter. Looks like you need to bath in the pool to work though, so that water might not help make the ultimate healing water.
>>
Does anyone know any jumps other than Gundam SEED where I can get tech to manipulate the strong nuclear force? I want to have an N-Jammer Canceller already ready and waiting by the time I get there.
>>
>>44218357
Cure Water from Toriko most likely, considering how nuts everything there is and that it's apparently guarded by the Dragon King Derous, one of the 8 kings.
>>
>>44218216
>In Touhou, Does performing exterminus count as creating peace? I mean, there's no more conflict. Plus, it's relatively quick, so there's little suffering. 'humane', even.

Well, no. Obviously.

Aside from that, there's no real guarantee that Exterminatus would actually work. Gensokyo is hidden in some nebulous magical manner that involved Yukari's boundary manipulation and the will of at least one major god - so an orbital bombardment may wipe out the Earth, and that would not be fun for Gensokyo, but it may not actually touch it.

It's extremely doubtful that it would be enough to kill many of the big players - such as Yukari - several of whom occupy alternate dimensions such as Hell, the Netherworld or Heaven. These aren't technically Gensokyo, but they aren't going to be happy and peaceful about it.

Exterminatus, I believe, does not contain any magically or theologically potent munitions and should not have much effect on creatures that are immune to mundane harm that does not carry history with it - though really that's something you'd have to find out on the day.

The Lunar Kingdom is small, but extremely capable in both technology and magic, and would be unlikely to let you purge the planet despite their isolationism.

And, finally, even if you did somehow kill everything?

Mokou and Kaguya would auto-resurrect.

Seeing as they hate each other, the end result would not be calm or peaceful - so condition failed.
>>
>>44218399
Just be careful not to use it on things that have been dead too long. If their soul has moved on to somewhere else by the time you resurrect them, it instead leaves the newly-regenerated flesh free for any wandering spirits to shape into a new body for themselves instead.
>>
>>44217684
Or as single-use ceramic tiles that you can break in half to get potion effects. Complete Arcane, which isn't setting specific, so it works with Forgotten Realms, talks about those.
>>
>>44218357
Take all the healing waters you can find. Then take the Estate's Naval Blessing in FFXIV. One drop of each on a different crystal, and you get a lake that replicates all the effects.The effect is slightly lessened, but enough healing and it is a moot point.
>>
>>44218421
I'm fairly certain Eirin is immortal too. Not to mention fairies respawn with regularity and are tied to nature itself. An Exterminatus might wipe out several aspects of nature, but it's fully possible that reducing the earth to a nuclear wasteland would only result in nuclear fairies popping into existence. Fallout fairies if you will.
>>
>>44218357
>>
>>44218463

And as the Forgotten Realms jump presumably involves the FR supplements... you can get Spelldisks (a spell that turns another spell into a fragile ceramic scroll), and something like a Spell Engine - a permanent zone that absorbs magic and converts it into a preset spell.

I can only presume it was a more innocent age when they got past editing.

>>44217433

Many healing potions just work - whether they're applied, injected or drunk. DnD potions work when injected, for example - there's a big ol' syringe thing somewhere that lets you use regular potions.
>>
>>44218514
eh,It's pretty much only healing water because it's Absorbed the energies of the moon and sun spirits who dwell within it, you'd have to pod At least the moon spirit and then keep them in your Pool of Mystic water if you wanted to have a reliable Source of it.
>>
>>44218580
Moon and ocean, not moon and sun. The sun's off somewhere else. Possibly space.
>>
>>44218511

You're right - Eirin did drink the Hourai Elixir. I hadn't actually read her profile before, she confirmed it in one of the endings of IN.

I figured the fairies would just die out, but yeah - nature might not really care if it's a radioactive hellscape or a sunny paradise. Fallout Fairies sound grimcute, which is good enough.
>>
>>44218580
or, you know, use waterbending.
>>
>>44218532
>Spelldisks
Ah, yes, Shalantha's Delicate Disc. 6th level spell that creates a disc of rose-colored eggshell that absorbs the next spell cast. Very useful.

>Spell Engine
Sounds like a generic magic item of Energy Transformation Field, a 7th level spell from Spell Compendium, which absorbs all spells cast within its 40ft radius area as levels to cast a specific spell.
>>
>>44218635
The moon and ocean As dualistic spirits in love?! Man that cosmology is messed up! >>44218660
I don't think that would help much with the water since it explicitly enables Healing with waterbending That waterbending Alone can't do.
>>
>>44218399
Does that work on people without Gourmet Cells? If so then it'd really help.

>>44218467
A very good idea for once I've got my super healing water concoction. Thanks.

>>44218514
Is that healing water, or water that works better for Avatar style waterbending healing?

>>44217663
>>44217684
>>44217769
>>44218532
>Healing balms and injections.
Good to know, I'll certainly make use of them.

>>44218463
>>44218532
>breakable items
Also good to know. Thanks for that too.

Any other good healing waters? That Toriko one looks really good if it works on people without Gourmet Cells, but I'm sure there's way to improve it.
>>
>>44218695
The Utilitarian Bending ability literally says "heal with waterbending"
>>
>>44218671
>Sounds like a generic magic item of Energy Transformation Field...

That may well be it - I'm sure it's in FR, but they may have updated it.

Been a long time since I cracked a DnD book.

>>44218712

The Regenerator Nano and general nanotech in GUNNM would theoretically let you make a restoration fluid that would increase the rate of healing by an order of magnitude due to vastly superior quantities of available nanomachines and raw materials.

Is there any particular reason you're interested in potions? General regeneration perks can get quite impressive.

If you want it for mass production, then the GUNNM nano may be what you want - you could make a single-use healing injection/patch that would map the subject's vitals and restore them. Speed might be a couple of minutes or less.

Or, just make it a permanent thing.

Ar Tonelico has its own potions and things, some healing mists and injectables - and their system works via a psuedo-alchemy system, so mass production is probably possible.
>>
>>44217433
Geneforge has spores as one of it's main methods of using healing items and such, they aren't even hard to produce and shapers are fine with anyone knowing how.
>>
For SDF Macross (the jump and location) how far would building a huge stockpile of photon torpedoes to just beaming them onto Zentradi ships when they show up get you?
>>
>>44218774
Right waterbending can heal Up to a point,The water from the spirit pond Lets you use waterbending to heal past that point. Remember That earlier episode where the girl with the Hair loops was trapped with Honor boy and he said that his burn Couldn't be healed by waterbending but she said She had water from the spirit pond that could do it even though waterbending on its own couldn't?
>>
>>44218819
I was thinking about what I wanted to do in a jump and how I thought it would go down, when I thought being able to throw healing potions at people would be a big help. Apparently it just works, so that's fine.

Now though, I want to make the best super healing water I can, inspired by the healing pool mentioned earlier in thread.

I appreciate your nanotech ideas though, and I'll look at them for alternatives.
>>
>>44218874
Okay, I assume special water of any kind will have more advanced healing from being used by a Waterbender, so you should pick it up anyways.
>>
>>44218865
You'd need a stupid amount. PTs and phasers make sense in the Trek-verse, but are kinda shit out of it.
>>
>>44218898
Okay I wasn't talking about waterbending in general, I was talking about special water in general.

And what I'm saying is the water is regular water infused with energy from the spiritual nexus in the North Pole and the moon and ocean spirits, so if you wanted to reproduce the water you need the moon and ocean spirits in the pond and some kind of spiritual nexus to build the pond on.
>>
>>44218914
I'm choosing photon torpedoes because they are cleaner than nukes but can still reach megaton damage.
>>
>>44218914
>PTs and phasers make sense in the Trek-verse, but are kinda shit out of it.
That is debatable.

>You'd need a stupid amount.
That is not.

>>44218865
Logistically its not a very good plan.
>>
>>44218865
That's not singing, why aren't you singing your problems away? Also just beam the warheads on board, it's a waste of the torpedo otherwise.
>>44218914
Photon torpedoes are literally a warp engine and a scalable antimatter warhead. I really don't see how an FTL antimatter bomb is ever shit, particularly when you can just put more antimatter in the things for a bigger boom.
>>
>>44218865
It's not Tera-level bad, but it is kinda silly-bad.
>>
>>44219008
>just beam the warheads on board

That's what the whole beaming is for. I thought that was already implied.
>>
Important Macross jump related question:

Can I count a vuvuzela as an instrument?
>>
>>44219065
I have never heard of an instrument named that.
>>
>>44218865
You do realize this is a fleet we're talking about, right? Like, straight out of the 80's not quite limitless but damn near so fleet.

That's alot to coordinate for: scanning, planning trajectories, and beaming. Are you going for a time on target burst or will it be as you go?

It's creative, I'll give you that, but I just don't think it's feasible. Rather, for the amount of work you're going to put into that there are easier ways to resolve the Zentradi problem.
>>
>>44219065
You are very evil, and are probably going to get a new kind of war crime named after you.
>>
>>44219065
>vuvuzela
>not otamatone
If you're going to go evil, anon, why go in half measures?
>>
>>44218865
Not very far. Teleporters can't beam through shields, and all Zentraedi ships have shields. You'd do better just firing the missiles at them the normal way.
>>
>>44219105
you're missing out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40TP1ughek
>>
>>44219131
>otamatone
BEHOLD, THE FACE OF TRUE EVIL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLB70G-tRY
>>
>>44219065
No, they aren't made for you to change pitch. If you change it enough that you can change pitch it's not much of a vuvuzela anymore.
>>
>>44219106
>easier ways to resolve the Zentradi problem.

Such as?
This isn't an insult, I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>44219131
>otamatone

But that's the fun one that you squeeze anon, not the annoying one you blow into!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfkmiLvvIU
>>
>>44219174
Cultural exchange, Macross isn't really about war so much as it is about diplomacy. Also singing at them.
>>
>>44219174
Well, the UNS already has a giant graviton-wave cannon that they use to wipe out the Zentraedi fleet, so just fire that. Then sing at the survivors until they agree to work together with you. Basically, do what they did in canon, but do it faster so they don't have the chance to kill billions before the plan works.
>>
>>44219174
This is the first time the Z will be encountering humanity. They were defeated by FUCKING Lynn Minmay: a sorta Japanese Idol singer. With the power a jumper has at his or her disposal it shouldn't be hard to outsing Minmay and hack into the Z fleet. Once they hear you, they'll lay down arms and more or less start converting to the glory of humanity.
>>
>>44219065
Only if I get to import a bazooka as an instrument.
>>
>>44219213
>Well, the UNS already has a giant graviton-wave cannon that they use to wipe out the Zentraedi fleet, so just fire that.
Eh, that thing kinda sucked. Even with the mirrors, or whatever they were, to bounce the shot around it didn't take out near enough ships. That thing always struck me as a Maginot Line expy; something that briefed well, but didn't have a place in warfare at the time.
>>
>>44219243
>>44219243
>bazooka as an instrument

I suppose that depends on the kind of bazooka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewmO7JcyF8
>>
So I'm thinking of importing my Gundam into Macross, but I am planning on buying almost all of the musical options. The problem is, this keeps reminding me of Lacus Clyne, which hurts a little inside.
>>
>>44219237
>>44219213
>It's that simple

Well don't I feel like an idiot.
I can't sing that well, but I'm a hacking demi-god.
>>
>>44219261
The thing about the Maginot Line is that it did exactly what it was intended to do. The French knew it wouldn't completely stop a German invasion, but rather worked as a cheap way to limit the Germans invasion to specific points, which could be much more easily and cheaply defended rather than having to station units all along the border. The only miscalculation they made was that they didn't think the Ardennes was passable by vehicles.
>>
>>44219370
Do what I did, then. Spec one of your companions to be an incredible singer through importing them to jumps that give the option to enhance artistic abilities. Get "My Friend" from the Project Freelancer jump, so that they'll have a history in world even when you don't import them. Then go to Gundam SEED and have their history make them a super-successful idol singer whose popularity is so high that she's completely eclipsed Lacus Clyne and rendered her career a pop music footnote. Then when you're actually there in Gundam SEED, go about disrupting the plot to make sure the Clyne Faction never exists. Let Lacus be just an ordinary girl with nothing exceptional about her, at all.
>>
>>44219449
Excuse me, not "My Friend", it's "Best Friends!". Pardon my typo.
>>
>>44219449
I don't really care about Lacus, it's not like I need to do anything to her, it's just that combining a gundam, with being an idol hurts me inside. Even when in Macross idols and Veritech are awesome. I feel like I am somehow weakening my Veritech for making it a gundam, when there is no reason for that to be true.
>>
>>44219404
The Germans were working on a way to bust through the Maginot Line. See: The Beauty of a Beast known as the Schwerer Gustave.
>>
>>44219506
Alright, then. Well, I still think my plan has some catharsis to it that might help you, but if it's idoru Gundams in general that upset you and not that particular example...maybe try importing your Gundam to something else, first, so that it's somewhat divorced from being a Gundam? Make it a Mortar Head, for example, then it might not feel so bad.
>>
>>44219532
I think that might work then, haven't done much with it other than have it be a gundam.
>>
File: Schwerer.png (421 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
Schwerer.png
421 KB, 640x334
>>44219525
Shit. Didn't mean for that pic to be on there.
>>
Do the LoT Sororitas count as one companion?
>>
>>44219618
Yes. It says that somewhere in there. Either in the DLC 1 text or in the clarifications pdf. Can't remember which. But yeah, they only take up one slot.
>>
File: 1410039436461.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1410039436461.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>tfw only have 8 Jumps plotted out
I've got:
>Pokemon
>InFamous
>Mystery Dungeon
>FMA
>One Piece
>Assassin's Creed
>Code Lyoko
I don't know where to go next, ideas?
>>
>>44219692
Career Model, you're about due for a vacation jump, and if you feel up to it the 600 CP drawback is pretty fun.
>>
>>44219692
Megaman then Ravenloft.
>>
Question about being a servant, how exactly does it work because I'm an idiot and it wasn't specific enough. Is it
>Pick origin and still be able to buy stuff
>No origins straight to Servant so 2000 SP
>1000 SP only
>>
>>44219756
Pick an origin buy stuff, spend any cp you want to get more sp.
>>
>>44219394
>Well don't I feel like an idiot.
No worries. Macross often gets mistaken for mecha war porn, and while it can fulfill that role, thematically its a very different animal.

It's honestly a hard jump for me to build. I loved it as a kid, and now as an adult, and I'd love to be a VT pilot and do all that that entails, but at the same time, provided you're in one of the timelines dealing with the Zentradi, its an easy conflict to solve bloodlessly.

Thankfully, I rolled Frontier and the badguys there are straight up badguys.

>>44219404
>The thing about the Maginot Line is that it did exactly what it was intended to do.
That's the thing, though. Hardened lines and the thinking associated with them were very much part of WWI. The ML is a great peice of defense, against someone fighting with a WWI mentality. WWII was a different game, though, and the French didn't get that. The French found that out the hard way and paid for it.
>>
>>44219692
Sims 3, all the quality of life you could need, and steel bladder or magic.
>>
>>44220139
>Thankfully, I rolled Frontier and the badguys there are straight up badguys.
Unfortunately it's not so easy.

The Vajra are doing the attacking because they truly believe the humans are just another Vajra subsection that's gone off the rails due to losing a 'Queen', and spoilers aside, the entirety of the series up until the end is them trying to fix this whole issue. The moment they realize humans are their own species they immediately stop in their tracks and do what they can to help.

There's the OTHER group, but that's them. Vajra can also be solved bloodlessly if you know what's up. ...in a way, how you deal with Macross is an interesting exercise in decision making.
>>
>>44220331
The evil cyborgs are legitimately evil cyborgs, at least. You can kill them as much as you want. Except Brera, he's got forced obedience implants, if you can disable them he'll be on your side. And actually, I guess if you have the precedent of one of them being enslaved, then any of them might be. Okay, but at least Grace O'Connor is safe to hate. She's a guilt-free kill.
>>
>>44220426
Oh, THOSE GUYS.

Yeah that's another story, I thought you meant the Vajra. The backers on that side are pretty much needing to be stopped.
>>
>>44220475
I'm actually a separate person from the one who made that comment. I'm just reassuring him that there are at least some people he can genuinely think of as villains without any moral grey area.
>>
File: laughing accelerator.gif (497 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
laughing accelerator.gif
497 KB, 488x275
>>44220426
Can you be certain?

Or is that the beast within you speaking, starved for blood you have not fed it in eons?

Why contain it? Why try to set yourself above the beast? It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Whether you were a saint or a sinner, in a thousand years your name will fade into legend. Another thousand, into myth. Further still, forgotten utterly.

You are hungry. Why do you not feed?
>>
in the servant supplement it sat you can get familiar as a class skill if I choose EX for that what kind a freak of nature would I get ?
>>
>>44220513
No, she's a pretty reprehensible human being. I don't think anyone's going to consider it wrong to kill her. Suboptimal, maybe, because capturing and trying her would help enforce the public's belief in the rule of law. But not actually wrong.
>>
>>44220546
The canon character had Doves, I think, and basically controlled all doves in a large area. You can pick an animal like that and use them to spy or attack.
>>
Ok I don't normally post builds, but I want to post this one for red, even wrote out a bit next to all the options.

Rolled Macross Seven - I don't really remember much of Macross so I don't recall how things will be for me here.
Rolled being 18 years old - Just about perfect for starting out as an Idol
Singer - Of course I am, I sing more than I speak in most jumps.
Human - No point buying anything that doesn't enhance my being an Idol here.
Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Graceful Reflexes, Lyrical Repository - free - I mean they're nice but no thought went into getting them.
Voice of Gold - Improving my singing is always nice.
Music Meister - Just to control vehicles through music.
Listen To My Voice! - And know my greatness! I mean enjoy the music.
Listen To My Song! - And dance to my tune! I mean be revitalized.
Hot Off The Press - Idols gotta look good for their audiance.
Spiritia Abundance - Increesed singing ability you say? Sold.
Touched by the Protoculture - Because capstone booster, also sing an army into battle and keep them fighting for me.
Didn't buy any items, but like getting the Flashy Clothing free.
Imported my ark from anno who is a shipgirl to be my backup singer, couldn't afford a larger group. Options for them omitted due to length as I have to split this between two posts already, but it's similar to mine.
>>
>>44220597
And part two.
Imported my Gundam, mostly because of the AGE Device so that it will get even better at helping me brodcast my songs, but also because I bet I can enhance my singing with my psycho frame and the power of newtype UNDERSTANDING.
Drums of War - I'm a Singing Idol not a pilot, I'm not sure though between violin and guitar.
Amplifier - Everyone will listen to my songs, everyone, though I think I might need to find a way to improve this to ensure enough people listen to me.
Speaker Pod Gamma - Special kind of crazy is here and ready to blast ships with my music.
Feel My Voice - You can not escape me by going to a planet.
Fold Quartz Unit - I will find you and you will listen to my songs, I can get to you anywhere!
Tune-Up - So my Veritech can play a Guitar as I play a violin, or something, also all the better to sing at people running away from me.
Rival - Because every Idol needs a Rival!
Big Red Target - Yes come to me, come listen to my songs!
Living MacGuffin - Sure is tough being an Idol, don't worry, I'll sing everyone's problems away.
>>
>>44220513
>Why contain it?
'is cool
>in a thousand years your name will fade into legend
Personally I consider that a success, unless I'm still hanging around 1000 years later
>Further still [3000 years], forgotten utterly.
KING RAMSES the man in gauze, the man in gauze, the man in gauze
>Why do you not feed?
rejecting baser instincts builds character, it's what helps mankind develop as a species
>>
>>44219618
No. It specifically says that each surviving Sister counts as a Companion.
>>
>>44220513
As entertaining as it is to see someone try that, >>44220586 more or less has it down. I personally wouldn't kill her because I don't want to fall down a slippery slope, but she ends up doing enough reprehensible stuff that she's one of the people I'm not even surprised people want to axe.
>>
>>44219618
>>44220684
From the end of first DLC
>Should either of the Choirs survive the adventure intact you may take them with you as a companion. Each group counts as one companion.
>Each group counts as one companion.
>>
>>44220684
Yeah. Nah.
>>
>>44220746
>I don't want to fall down a slippery slope
despite the noise marine build from last thread, I don't try to be an edgelord

that being said, I've killed for far less during the chain
>>
>>44220849
>that being said, I've killed for far less during the chain
In your defense, taking the last donut if you didn't /pay/ for the donuts, is grounds for termination.
>>
>>44220930
1st attempt is a warning
Future attempts, or one success, means you are banned from any donuts
Multiple successes means trial by combat
>>
So, question about the pokemon jump. Lets say that I roll for age, and roll a 10. Thats all cool and good. Then I pick up the Physical Fitness perk. Alright, now I am strong. According to the perk I am nearly as strong as captain America. As a 10 year old. Is this right? Or is it something where when I get older I will be that strong?
>>
>>44221011
Wank it.
>>
>>44221011
It's an anime, so... fanwank something.
>>
>>44221023
>>44221027

fair enough

also: any opinions on what pokemon would make the best straight man/funny guy?
>>
>>44221011
Anime often times has little girls beat the shit out of full grown giants of men.
>>
>>44221045
Straight man: Pangoro
Funny: Totodile, or Gengar perhaps?
>>
File: 272Ludicolo.png (157 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
272Ludicolo.png
157 KB, 431x431
>>44221045
Ludicolo seems like the type to be the funny guy. Just look at that face.
>>
>>44221133
That face is the face of a emotionless killer.
>>
>>44221133
> This Pokémon is said to appear when it hears the singing of children on hiking outings.

ummm.... I am not sure I should go with this one
>>
>>44221011
It's simple. You're nearly as strong as Captain America would be - at that age.
>>
>>44221205
>Something hears kids singing
>shows up and dances
>maybe eats something and leaves

???
>>
File: tumblr_mo39jaQ3Y61r9jfzmo1_500.gif (110 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo39jaQ3Y61r9jfzmo1_500.gif
110 KB, 500x277
>>44221205
Pffft, that just means you make your acts a little darker.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever been betrayed by a companion?
>>
>>44218421
>Exterminatus, I believe, does not contain any magically or theologically potent munition
Well, that rather depends on the method of Exterminatus, but pretty much any of the Imperial crews you can get are going to be all over blesing the ammunition you use for it, and the Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon works by making a giant rift in realspace and dragging things into the Warp, so I'm pretty sure that counts.
That said, there's basically no way Exterminatus is going to count for the end condition.
>>
Golden Sky Stories
> Pacifistic (x3) [+150CP]
> Bigger Than You Thought (x5) [+250CP]
> Atmosphere (x4) [+150CP]
> Baby Boom (x1) [+100CP]
> Overgrown [+100CP]
> Complete Isolation [+100CP]
> Kamikakushi [+200CP]
> Henge Form: Tabby Cat
> Human Transformation: Perfect [-50CP]
> Every Little Thing [Get a Freebie!]
> Dear My Friend [-100CP]
> For The Moment [-200CP]
> Face The Change [-300CP]
> Poof In The Night [-100CP]
> Old Soul [-100CP]
> Odd Man Out [-100CP]
> Ethereal Sight [-100CP]
> Timelessness [-300CP]
> Natural Domain [Get a Freebie!]
> Apartment Suite [-50CP]
> Magic Dorayaki [-50CP]
> Refilling Pocky Sticks [-50CP]
> Animal Woes [+100CP]
> Endangered Species [+200CP]

> Atmosphere: ...
> Eternal Autumn: So many colours, the time of harvest, and always with that quiet chill.
> Eternal Twilight: Even if the sun moves across the sky, even if the light will wax and wane, it's always within the realms of twilight.
> Halloween Town: With more emphasis on its spiritual aspects, yet it's not unusual to see people wearing costumes, or doling out candies to children.
> Shinto: Japanese traditions are fun. Do you know where you are...?

A quiet town. It always seems as if it's on the cusp of something. With its calm light and little festivals, the vast wilderness around it that creeps through the town... it almost feels as if it were the intermediary between this world and... something else.

But of course that's silly. This town is completely normal.
Don't you think so...?
>>
>>44221704

This one took awhile. I spent longer here than you'd think is truly necessary. Not that it was hard. There weren't THAT many people, and even befriending the various yokai wasn't that hard for someone set out to do so. There wasn't really anything KEEPING me here.
But it's such a nice and quiet town. Frozen in that transitory period as it is. With just enough magic and wonder.
And sometimes I could just lose myself in it for a little while and forget that I was something more than a spirit.

I became known as "that cat" long before people started to associate me as a form of good luck or prosperity. Because I'd show up and not really do anything at all, except when I begged for food. It took awhile for me to actually get off my ass and start doing things.
But that did eventually happen. Eventually.
I did eventually befriend all manner of people and pass on to the next life, it just took awhile.

I guess I was just enjoying how peaceful it was, before I had to move on.
>>
>>44221586
Yes.
A companion imported as a bodyguard whilst I was stuck inside another person. They chose instead to aid that person.

AND THEN I GOT EATEN BY ELODIE.
>>
>>44221586
Brigit the Shining from Age of Ice.

I was just trying to bring a wretched hive of scum and villainy with corrupt governors and rampant gangs into line! Clean up the streets, raise property values, make things safe again! She threatened to kill me, under the fear that I was going to turn out like Mulcarn.

I suppose, in the end, that's the difference between me and such entities as are devoted to the concept of Order. When confronted with death, or the loss of someone I hold dear?

I am more than willing to back down.
>>
File: Kyunata.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Kyunata.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Street Sharks
> Age: 21 [Rolled3]
> Origin: Former Assistant
> Comic Relief [-100CP]
> Genetic Tampering Immunity [-400CP]
> Dangerously Charismatic [Get a Freebie!]
> Doctorates [-100CP]
> It's All In The Genes [-200CP]
> Gene-Slamming [-300CP]
> Lab Equipment [Get a Freebie!]
> Unlimited Burgers [-200CP]
> Eye Patch Of Evil [+100CP]
> Hungry-Hungry Sharks [+200CP]

In this jump, I eventually invented a super concentrated form of food matter (which mostly involves super concentrating food), just so that I could do other things besides cramming food in my mouth for several hours a day.
It is not recommended for normal human consumption, unless you like massive intestinal problems and cramping as your body tries to handle a pellet housing over ten thousand calories. Test subjects inevitably expelled the pellet violently after a period of several painful hours, then became physically ill in the presence of hamburgers.

After that I started turning people into cats!
Cats are way better than sharks.
Of course this lead to lots of banter, mostly related to cats hating water and devouring fish and many, many puns, but I like to think we incorporated it into a pretty effective theme.

Also I stole a bunch of science equipment from several labs, usually while utilizing explosions. Not important.
The important part is that a small percentage of the city is fluffy now! And therefore better.

CATS!
>>
>>44221586
For awhile, Rasputin was betraying me so regularly, that I just began working it into my plans.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_Choast.png.jpg (99 KB, 804x993) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_Choast.png.jpg
99 KB, 804x993
Macross
> Location: Macross Frontier [Rolled8]
> Age: 16 [Rolled1]
> Race: Human
> Serene Sinatra [Get a Freebie!]
> Basic Training [Get a Freebie!]
> Wrench Wench [Get a Freebie!]
> Trading Tools [Get a Freebie!]
> Fingers of Silver [-100CP]
> Fingers of Slyness [-100CP]
> Savvy Sultan [-200CP]
> Ambrosial Artificer [-200CP]
> Hot Off The Press [-100CP]
> Bling of War [-100CP]
> Lovely Attention [-100CP]
> Spiritia Abundance [-200CP]
> Touched by the Protoculture [-500CP]
> Space Suit [Get a Freebie!]
> Overalls [Get a Freebie!]
> Tool Kit [Get a Freebie!]
> Androgynous [+100CP]
> Rival [+200CP]
> Deaf [+300CP]

> Veritech -
> Basic Variable Fighter [Get a Freebie!]
> Tune-Up [-100VP]
> Improved Generator [-200VP]
> Flesh of the Vajra [-700VP]

Can you say Bifauxen? Knew you could.
So, I'm yet again an engineer, tasked with building shit. Not to worry, I'm really good at it. So good at it, in fact, that I'm collecting fangirls! And occasionally jealous rivals. Or possibly fangirls masquerading as jealous rivals?
It's all very silly, honestly. Just like the rest of this world.

I mean, everyone keeps going on about the power of music and the heartbeat of the universe and whatnot, but... I can't hear any of that. It's not like that's something you can quantify. That's not real science. But that's why I'm here!
I'll help defend everyone's hopes and dreams!
With science! And numbers!

... I just wish I knew why they all look so sad when they talk to me.
>>
So with most people having a Vajra-flesh Veritech fighter, I POSE A QUESTION.

Evolution Energy + External Influence (using EVO on other organisms) + Vajra-flesh Veritech. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad am I going to ruin things.
>>
In the King Arthur jump, does anyone know which of the Arthurian setting(s) the drawback Dragon's Bride based on?
>>
>>44222388
I am not sure if there is a specific setting, but Dragons kidnapping princesses is a pretty common trope, and you, Jumper are the prettiest princess
>>
File: 1241751234981.jpg (21 KB, 142x166) Image search: [Google]
1241751234981.jpg
21 KB, 142x166
>>44222196
>mfw
What are you doing.
>>
I was looking at This Is, In Fact, My Final Form, and wondering about what you can actually do with the raid boss form it gives you. It says the form is extremely well suited to fighting large groups, but gives no indication of what's allowed other than that it is giant, monstrous, and drawn from mythology.

What sort of things would be ok with it? Could you get a hydra alt-form, complete with growing two heads each time one head is cut off (maybe resetting each time you take that form or something, A) to make it useful after a dozen fights and B) to fit the theme of a raid boss resting itself) or maybe breath fire as a dragon? Could you be an elemental with power over an element, or is this just meant to give you a form with good physical stats?

I know the main draw is usually seen as being able to pick and choose from your alt-forms, but I'm seeing a lot of opportunities with the monstrous form but nothing to indicate what's ok.
>>
>>44222413
>you, Jumper are the prettiest princess
This is sounds so humiliating.
>>
>>44222607
Don't you like being the prettiest princess anon? Isn't that what you bought those appearance buffs for?
>>
>>44222448
I am simply looking to improve my machine's performance - I mean it is biological after all. Improving such functions is simply my best method!

And then there's that lovely virus you let me create in Resident Evil which I can infect this beasty with. Not to mention Imaginos Nanomachines (Karmatron Dynamics + Karma Chameleon is beautiful).
>>
>>44222663
I sought only to flee from my wretchedness, turning to escapism to do so because I lack the will to do so in reality.

The very idea of being prized to such a degree confuses me.
>>
>>44222607
>Dragon spends its time playing Dolls in its Lair
>Keeps dressing the jumper in ridiculously frilly outfits
>Jumper spends ten years subjected to tea parties
>>
>>44222692
>the dragon is Wakfu

You will never live it down.
>>
File: The Jumper is confuse.gif (672 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
The Jumper is confuse.gif
672 KB, 500x243
>>44222692
>>
Huh... This one just came to me.

The boon for completing the "Usurped" Scenario in ASOIAF, is that I become incredibly lucky when trying to take anything that rightfully belongs to me. And, Humanity's Race Piece from No Game No Life gives me rightful dominion over mankind...

At the very least, I ought to have an incredibly easy time recruiting, leading and persuading my fellow man...
>>
>>44222775
That'd only relate to humanity in NGNL. Outside the jump races don't rely on race pieces.
>>
>>44222775
It only represents authority over Imanity, the civilization of humans on Disboard. Outside it, all it does it let you give things human form.
>>
File: pretty princess.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pretty princess.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>44222607
>>
>>44222549
Well, your form correlates to a boss in an MMO, and in particular, an MMO wherein prettymuch every character is a complete moron, so I've always considered it that you can't do anything too exotic. It's mostly a physical stats/DPS buff.
Of course, I say this as a person who did not write the jump.

Furthermore, I think saying your damage has or is an element isn't that big a deal. Like, of course a dragon could breath fire. Or a robot could fire lasers. Or whathaveyou.
More exotic stuff might be contingent on whether you can do that stuff already. Like. Can you survive having your head cut off already? If so, then you could probably add a thing in there that says you grow double heads, up to a maximum (because of course a videogame would have a maximum, if only so the makers didn't have to keep animating new heads).
... I don't know. I think if you look at it from the perspective of "things an MMO boss might be able to do", then you can prettymuch pick and choose your powerset and nobody will get on your case about it. Probably?

I always figured mine was probably like a giant kitsune, Naruto's Kurama-sized, who can smack people with her tails and fling huge amounts of ghostfire. Maybe wear a miko's robe overtop of that, or even some ear decs, but not bipedal. Like just a hugeass fox masquerading as a priestess.
What were you thinking of doing?
>>
>>44222950
Those seem like some good limits to hold it to.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm considering a golem with a few gimicks as my attacks. Maybe I make smaller golems or something in waves that have to be dealt with during the fight.
>>
So, how do I suffer /jc/?

Not just taking bad drawbacks, no - I need to know how to put myself through the absolute worst each Jump could do without outright killing me.
>>
>>44223066
Take the bad fanstory drawback from Naruto and don't ever drop it.
>>
>>44223066
Take the Trolled by Cavia drawback from Drakengard. Nothing you ever do will end happily, the bad side will always outweigh the good and the best you can ever get is a bittersweet victory.
>>
>>44223066
well I would suggest being as flashy as possible, so you draw the attention of anything that could be a threat.
You should also not bother hiding your origins so you can alienate yourself from your family and loved ones.
Lastly you should talk down to people and treat them like they are worthless ants because they are not as awesome as you so you never have and friends.
I think that should do it.
>>
>>44223099
>>44223115
Excellent. My penance begins.

Torment shall destroy the old, and the new shall perhaps be worthy to be called human.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>44223151
Also make sure to be a Recolor in Sonic, and take the 'everyone hates me' drawbacks from every jump that has them and keep them. Really gotta make sure nobody can feel anything positive for you.
>>
>>44223115
>>44223151
Making sure that everything goes wrong and everything ends on a sour note is not penance, anon.
>>
>>44223191
Should my sins then go unpunished?

>>44223189
So be it.
>>
>>44223196
>Should my sins then go unpunished?
You realise the drawback means your attempt at penance will go wrong? You'll probably ruin everything for everyone ever. That's not penance.
>>
>>44223120
I do the last thing all the time irl tho and I'm happy as a peach
>>
>>44223196
What did you do to deserve it anon?
>>
>>44223066
Take the go home option at the end of your first jump
>>
>>44223151
You might also consider taking Parker luck in marvel and like moths to a flame in DC and hanging on to them after the jump.
>>
>>44223218
But then how will it get worse? I'd just be in the real world again, having learned nothing.

>>44223209
The crime is life.
>>
>>44223245
>The crime is life.
Then just go full on super villain and try and destroy the multiverse one universe at a time. Rather than torturing yourself you could be freeing people from the suffering and torment that is living. You could bring peace to countless worlds.
It would at least be a better shtick then self torture.
>>
>>44223317
Nah, we've had a few people do that already. Making yourself as miserable as possible without dying? That's new and unique.
>>
>>44223317
You don't get it. MY crime is life.
>>
>>44223369
Slut.
>>
>>44223381
>implying anon is talking about bringing life rather than existing
>>
>>44223196
You want penance, as a Jumper?

Don't just jump the shittiest worlds. Empower yourself to empower others, and then go to those hellholes _and make a difference_.

For example, you could jump RWBY, spend ten years training your Aura and fighting back the Grimm, and then in every new jump seek out that world's heroes (and heroes-to-be) to awaken the light of their souls.

Or you could jump FFTA, spend ten years training as a White Mage, and then in every new jump seek out that world's sick and lame to restore their health.

Light a candle against the dark, anon, walk the earths, and share your candle's flame without asking anything in return.
>>
Jumpchain, are there any perks I can get that let me give other people powers?
>>
>>44223369
Well I would have to say you are correct, I don't get it. If you are trying to punish yourself for some past misdeed or the way you have lived you can try but I don't see what you will get from it.
My best suggestion is to go to Ravenloft or silent hill when it is released; you will find a land more than happy to punish you for your sins.
>>
>>44223416
There's two good ones in the Imaginary Friend jump
>>
>>44223429
cool, thanks
>>
In Bloodborne can you get the tools to put Blood Gems in your weapons in jump, or do you need to buy the item as well as get Blood Artisan Plus to be able to do it?

And if you're here Nu, is it a 600CP drawback limit or a 2 drawbacks limit?
>>
>>44223395
You presume that the candle would go undefiled, even by my touch.

This is wrong.
>>
>>44223416
Taking the RWBY jump gives you Aura, and Aura can be given to others.

Taking both Star Wars jumps (Clone Wars and Old Republic) makes you a Force conduit so you can give anyone (or everyone) Force powers.

There's a Grand Tome in Magicka that allows you to teach Magick to others.

Or if you're wanting something more generic, there's Ensoul in Card Captor that allows you to put magical powers in items for others. Dishonored, if you make the right choice, allows you to give a power to up to eight others (per jump).

Etc.
>>
>>44223416
One of the better options for giving people powers would be the geneforge jump, where genetics are magic. Then be more careful with it than the people in setting, they kind of went nuts, but it would be safe if you do it carefully and not try to include everything ever into people without a lot of research and careful experimentation.
>>
>>44223474

Can you manufacture blood gems or such stuff later?
>>
>>44223416
Guess what? Worm has you covered. Not just a power either, there's an item that gives you vials and I'm pretty sure they regenerate, so you can hand out mid tier shardless Worm powers, although you don't get to chose what they get.
>>
Why am I getting odd urge to, due to jumping, ship GNR and Seath the Scaleless?
>>
>>44223477
Take the Nechronica jump (as soon as you can survive it). Buy all the Alice perks. Use them all on yourself.
>>
>>44223416
Worm's Contractor lets you give 10 mid-tier or 5 top-tier powers.
Medaka Box's Lip Service lets you give away one of your powers.
Mahou Sensei Negima's Teacher lets you teach anything supernatural that can be learned, like magic or ki.
Mushoku Tensei has a perk that lets you give away any magic eye you have.
>>
>>44223478
>Dishonored, if you make the right choice, allows you to give a power to up to eight others (per jump).
Not how it works.
>>
>>44223506
There's a 600CP perk to make them (and a few other things) called Blood Artisan Plus, but it doesn't let you actually use them. There is then an item for 300CP that lets you do a few things including using the Blood Gems.
>>
>>44223522
GNR?
>>
If you get Psionics in Pokemon could you learn to use confuse ray?
>>
>>44223521
Better than mid tier, actually. They're more powerful than the average. Five vials and they renegerate every year, meaning a whopping 50 powers every jump. The wonders of Worm.
>>
>>44223531
Giant Naked Rei from End of Evangelion.

It's the color and the wings

>>44223537
I think you can learn any move a gardevoir could learn.

But you can learn psionics without the perk. Just... Not the pokemon level psionics. Mostly weak telekinesis and limited telepathy me thinks. Possible other stuff. Depends on stuff
>>
>>44223527
>You would get to give up to 8 people one of your specific powers but they can’t anything that can make more powers.

Anon was close, other than it being 8 flat rather than 8 per jump.
>>
>>44223561
>Probably yes

Sweet. I don't think I'll be making enemies literally attack themselves, but if they fall over and hurt themselves I'm still happy.

>Can learn psychics in jump
I went drop in actually, so I don't think I could.
>>
>>44223549
Oh, right. I think I was thinking about if you get Contractor but choose to be able to empower ten people with mid tier powers.
>>
Another Bloodborne question, could you have your free 100CP item be the upgrade to the Bag of Quicksilver Bullets? Also, can you make Quicksilver Bullets with Blood Artisan Plus? It's listed in the Blood Artisan section but Plus has it's own list of things it can make and, although mentions it's 'basically' an improved version doesn't actually say you can make the things the lesser perk can make.
>>
>>44222717
This is why you don't take amnesia drawbacks.
>>
>>44223599
Nah, you can learn em perkless. Even if you take drop in you somewhat have to fit the world
>>
I recently asked about Nanobots that could be used to build things, now I want to see what magic can make a building. Anyone know any magic systems that can do that?
>>
>>44224090
Dark Sun has a rod of construction
>>
>>44224090
Necromancy.
>>
>>44224090
Technically, all of them. Specifically, check out HP and Aquaria.
>>
>>44224125
>>Be a necromancer
>>make a fucking ton of skeletons,
>>have skeletons Dismantle and rearrange themselves Into a building.

pic related
>>
>>44224105
>>44224125
>>44224126
I suppose I was a bit too open ended there. Is there any magic that can flat out make buildings? Just conjure up a little house or wand-wave a road into existence?
>>
>>44224321
Witchcraft from Chronicles of Narnia, Magic from King Arthur, maybe Magic from Venture Bros (it seems to be more about evocations and enchantments), Terramancy from Shadow Ops (though you have to be very skilled if you don't want something primitive), enough levels in arcane or divine classes from any of the D&D jumps, sufficiently advanced transfiguration skill in magic from Harry Potter.
>>
>>44224321
Elemental Monarch from Adventure Time, so long as you don't mind them being made of ice, fire, candy or slime.
>>
>>44224321
Inheritance Cycle lets you make anything you understand, provided you have enough energy to make it a mundane way, and so having raw materials helps else you could end up having to pay the energy cost of the matter. Avernum has magic that does that, but it's kind of obscure and certainly high end stuff. Geneforge could be useful, if you want living buildings, though it isn't really used that way in setting, it could be.
>>
>>44224367
>>44224384
>>44224417
Thanks. Abraca-building here I come.
>>
>>44219208
>>44219237
>Zentradi defense force trying to keep people from killing their waifu.
>>
>>44220331
Macross is an exercise in how good you are at forgiving multiple species (Zentradi, Vajra) for attempted fucking genocide. Anyone from the real world would kill the fuckers afterwards and they'd righteously deserve it.
>>
>>44224657
Or, you could sing the problem away before it appears.
>>
>>44221586
They wouldn't survive the attempt.
>>
>>44224665
Or you could destroy them for trying to destroy you.
>>
>>44224704
Or you could stop being an uncultured faglord.
>>
>>44224715
>Uncultured
This insult doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>44224321
There's always Naruto, for a certain definition of spacemagic.
>>
>>44224722
To be fair different cultures making peace through Jpop is a major theme in Macross
>>
>>44224853
That's why I said 'anyone from the real world'
>>
>>44224867
Pretty sure that most people from the real world wouldn't obliterate an entire species, especially after they'd just made peace with said species using the power of J-Pop.
>>
>>44224964
Pretty sure that most people from the real world don't 'get over' or forgive fucking genocide that easily.
>>
>>44224977
There's a difference between forgiving someone, and not murdering them in cold blood. Defending yourself in war is one thing, but convincing them that they were wrong and to make peace with you, then turning around and committing genocide against them, is darker than most people can handle.
>>
>>44225081
Most people wouldn't make peace against them without complete subjugation if they could help it. Also not sure why you thought anywhere in that scenario that I made peace with them.
>>
>>44225112
A lesser known fact - most people are assholes.
>>
>>44225153
I think revenge for genocide is justifiable, especially justifiable over 'you should completely forgive them and become their best friend with no hate or retribution for the evil they did to you'.
>>
>>44225112
Because they won't agree to complete subjugation, and a war to force them into complete subjugation or exterminate the species will cost countless innocent human lives and immense amounts of time and resources that could be put to much more productive uses, even with Jumpertech backing you up. Even if you don't care about civilians on the other side, if you really care about humanity, you'd seek the least costly method of ensuring its wellbeing.
>>
>>44225176
>Costing any lives with me there.
I can mass produce soldiers. No human has to even fight anymore.
>>
>>44225176
Exactly. Just make peace while you make some kind of biological agent to forever cripple their ability to reproduce and just fuck them over in revenge down the line for their actions. Call it a genophage or something.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.