[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you play a character(s) that is a conjoined twin? Like pic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
How would you play a character(s) that is a conjoined twin? Like pic.
>>
>>44208381
As a singular character but extra chat. Conjoined twins like those where the mobility is dependent on both actually tend to form some sort of bond that allows them to either know exactly what each other wants or to react to what the other wants without exchanged words.
>>
File: chogall.jpg (29 KB, 206x300) Image search: [Google]
chogall.jpg
29 KB, 206x300
>>44208381
>>
>>44208381
Social Stigma (Monster) [-15]
Roll 1d6 on headshot, 1-3 hits the right head, 4-6 hits the left head.
>>
>>44208381
Two-headed ogre, eldritch knight.
One head is the fighter, the other is the wizard.
>>
>>44208505
Why not 1d2?
>>
Two headed human cleric/paladin of peace.
>>
>>44208504
One controlling movement and the other controlling actions?
>>
>>44208610
Because the system I stole this from (normally for hands and feet hits) doesn't want to use anything but d6.
Though I guess 1d2 should be in too, I don't think there are many people that never have a coin handy.
>>
>>44208629
One controls the side it's on. Like real life conjoined twins.
>>
>>44208381
>Be in Country where twins are seen as a sign of good luck, generally favored, etc etc
>Twins buried together so they can ride into battle in the afterlife
>Dick ass necromancer digs up the remains of twins
>Fucks up reanimation
>Two headed Skeleton
>>
>>44208381
Actually I did that in a terrible 3.5 campaign. Ettin - blooded half - orc sorcerer / favored soul (really suboptimal, because I wanted to.)
He had two heads, a 15 charisma, and a 6 intelligence, but a 22 strength and 24 con. I was getting more HP from my Con bonus than the Barbarian was getting from his hit dice.
I was actually kinda attached to him.
>>
>>44208674
>Twins buried together.
>One was still alive and screaming.
>Was a poltergeist for some time, liked it, scared people off his cemetery for hundreds years.
>Pissed at being revived, sloppily, and being attached to his lawful-good courageous-stupid brother that got killed in battle.
>Other twin that was in not-Valhalla pissed at his brother for being such a fuck-up.
>>
File: Magical_realm.png (17 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
Magical_realm.png
17 KB, 201x240
>>44208381
>>
"God Dammit Bobby, I told you that using random tables borrowed from Slaves to Darkness during character creation was a bad idea!"
>>
>>44208381
With another player of course
>>
>>44208381
Chariot race announcers
>>
>>44208504
/thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.