[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ I fucked up. I'm supposed to run a game in an hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1403283669865.jpg (41 KB, 531x360) Image search: [Google]
1403283669865.jpg
41 KB, 531x360
/tg/ I fucked up.

I'm supposed to run a game in an hour but I had completely forgotten about it and I have absolutely nothing prepared.

Lay on me ALL the plots, hooks and shit that you can think of.
>>
The Captain has been possessed by a parasitic entity that looks exactly like a paper plate with a face drawn in ketchup and mustard.

He's obsessed with teleportation and teleportation-based technology, so it can find a way to transport itself home and/or open a wormhole for the rest of it's condiment-faced people can invade.
>>
Give me the game setting, so I can properly fill your body with hooks.
>>
>>44208083
That pic is from the Groundhog Day episode, I think. What a great episode.
>>
Relax and roll with it. I never plan anything too
>>
Pick a movie and model the plot after that.

Like take the plot of Bad Boys and turn it into your fucking game.

Just. Do it.
>>
what system
what game
>>
File: reverse futa bestseller.png (322 KB, 594x609) Image search: [Google]
reverse futa bestseller.png
322 KB, 594x609
>>44208122

Bill Murray looks a lot happier than I remember him looking in that movie.
>>
>>44208122
Poor Teal'c, door to the face every reset.
>>
>>44208122
Yes, and it was.
>>
>>44208083
The players want the Magic Brooch of Zub or whatever the fuck because it can be used in a ritual to transform them into immortal amphibious crab people monsters or some shit. Whatever it is, it's something that they want.

It is in the posession of a very wealthy noblewoman living in the nearest major city. She is a passionate, lonely woman with a lot of love to give the right marauding adventurer.

Depending on what they want to do, either run the game as a Much Ado About Nothing Shakespeare style romantic comedy intrigue where someone courts this woman while everyone else runs interference on other suitors/makes the party member look good/slips love potions to the noblewoman with unexpected results, or let them buy floorplans to her mansion from some shady fence and make a heist scheme. If you do the heist, give them information about security but keep it vague enough that you don't need a well planned thing. If they come up with a well planned scheme that involves lots of little details, just roll with it.
>>
Transformation wizard has gone rogue and the party confronts him. They get zapped and two of them (standing next to each each other) fail the save and are fused together at the hips and shoulder. They must now chase down the rogue wizard and restore their companions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.