[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the Jedi council pair hot padawans with powerful senators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 900x674
Does the Jedi council pair hot padawans with powerful senators often? Is that why they have so much political sway?
>>
>>44207788
Na, the Jedi Council are terrified of sex because once upon a time this one thing happened and therefore never ever again forever and ever.
>>
No because senators are not allowed to have sex, it's in the rules.
>>
>>44207818
[Ryloth senators grumbling loudly]
>>
>>44207818
>Senators can't have sex
>But they can let uneducated and unqualified cartoon rabbits stand in for them when they're out of town
>>
>>44207910
>"Meesa gonna filibuster!"
>proceeds to make farting noises for next 36 hours
>>
>>44207934
Opposition falls asleep or leaves in disgust. Motion carried to shut him up. How the Empire was created.
>>
>>44207788
I'm more inclined to believe that they use mind violating psychic tricks to get their way.
>>
>>44207788
[Padawanning intensifies]
>>
>>44207965

Wasn't that near literally how they were going to "peacefully resolve" the initial Naboo Blockade right at the start?

Only the nemoidians sensibly refused to see them and vented poison gas into the room.
Their one mistake was to open the door after 30 seconds and have a unit of Comic Relief Badguy Droids see if they were dead.

Luckily, they remembered they had non-comic relief droids before the Jedi got into the bridge.
>>
>>44208070
They should have sealed the doors and shot the windows out.

They can walk back to the Jedi Temple.
>>
>>44208175
I wonder why they never did this. Seriously them holding there breath combined with the explosive decompression in their chest cavity would outright kill them.
>>
>Shadows of the Empire movie

Would you watch it?
>>
>>44208243

Why didn't they wait for the Jedi to get back into the ambassadorial ship before shooting it?

Why didn't they jam a bomb into the protocol droid?

Why didn't they just fill the room with carbon monoxide?
>>
>>44208175
Considering how twitchy they were with their lightsabers, they could have just pumped the room full of something explosive since those two would whip it out anyways.
>>
>>44208290
Apparently heat doesn't transfer unless it touches something at least as dense as a liquid.
>>
Why did Qui-Gon Ginn order Obi Wan to take another ship down to the surface when the invasion was supposed to be planet wide?

Why did a paradise world like Naboo suffer from a blockade when they likely could produce everything they need on the planet?
>>
>>44208243
The rest of the ship might not appreciate a room popping like that. With the pressurised regions around it suddenly not having anything pushing back against them, things can turn nasty. And even if not, well, damaging your own ship?

Plus, we're talking about people who first blow up the ship so the jedi can hear it, then try to use a strong-smelling, highly visible gas that has to go in through the lungs, and don't wait for even a normal person to run out of air before opening. These are not clever people.
>>
>>44208327
>These are not clever people.

Needs to be on every DVD cover
>>
>>44208327

But the Trade Federation is super wealthy and run mostly by robots, what's a pane of glass to killing two Jedi?
>>
>>44208357
especially when there seems to be 3-4 ft (a lightsabers length whatever it is) worth of metal keeping the rest of the ship safe hell force unleashed shows they have blast shields they can pop back down afterwards to repressurize.
>>
>>44208357
Because them surviving was all according to Sheev's master keikaku.
>>
>>44208357
Blowing out glass looks like a murder, odorless gas would have looked like an unfortunate accident
But, because these are not clever people, they used giant brown fart gas clouds instead. Hell, it would have been faster to just open the door and have droids open fire. The ricochets will kill something
>>
>>44208327
All the nemoidians were apparently on the bridge, so just pump all the air out of the rest of the ship and then watch a movie or something. Also rig your stupid battle droids to explode like a claymore mine every time one gets cut in half.
>>
>>44208403
Considering how cheaply those things are built, I'm not sure turning them into walking claymores would work out that well
Plus, you know, mainline Star Wars has a huge aversion to mines because Jedi can't stop them, and we can't have something that can stop a jedi
>>
Remember Episode III? Don't they have Ray shields or whatever those were called to trap people in the ship? Why not use one of those while pumping the gas?
>>
>>44208403

Why DON'T they have the ship airless at all times? Why have air outside the bridge and crew quarters?
>>
Why even bother killing them at all, just sit down to negotiate and be a bull headed asshole the entire time. And let everyone know you're not going to back down, so if you do everyone knows the Jedi brain fondled you into doing it
>>
>>44208444
>Jedi brain fondled you into doing it
That's not how that works anon.
>>
>>44208458
Then you don't even have to worry about that then. Just be an overly legalistic asshole, let the negotiations fail because the Jedi bungled it, and carry on blockading the planet....for whatever reason
>>
>>44208444
The nemowhatevers were tremendous cowards

>>44208415
Alright. The droid that was serving them tea. Send it back in with sandwiches and a bomb rigged under it's chest plate to go off soon as it puts the food tray down. Then pump the room full of poison gas anyways just in case and then weld the door close. Never open it again.
>>
>>44208327
>>44208415
>>44208436

Because they aren't supposed to be troop carriers, they're gigantic merchant ships, the Trade Federation just used them to transport Battle Droids.
Plus, keep in mind it's been about 2000 years since the last major war, odds are the Trade Federation had no real idea how much force they'd need to actually kill the jedi, nor are the Nemoidians soldiers, they're just corrupt businessmen.

Why they didn't wait until the Jedi were back on board their ship before blowing it up, or blowing it up BEFORE they even got out is a real mystery.
My guess is they let them land and then called Palpatine up and asked him what next.

>"Blow up their ship."
>"Without them on it?"
>"...you stupid morons actually let them onto your ship?"
>"...uh. No?"
>"Look, just, just kill them and blow up the ship. [mumbling to someone off-camera if they can see what he has to work with here]"
>>
>>44208396
So heres what i don't get. We KNOW for like, centuries, at this point that jedi can't block multiple simultaneous shots (laser flechette guns) or fucking slug throwers (traditional solid slugs) cause the metal just flies through burning the fuck out of them. Just ductape a flechette gun to one arm and a fucking machine gun to the other and and have some tea over there corpses.
>>
>>44208523
To be fair, very few people actually use lead or physical projectiles in Star Wars anymore. It's like if soldiers existed that could dodge modern small arms fire, but were weak against muskets. Not a lot of people use muskets, so the weakness wouldn't be very well known outside of people who make a point of hunting those people down
>>
Why did they HAVE to kill the Jedi? Couldn't they have just... I don't know, negotiated, considering the Jedi are terrible businessmen and Nemotoads are like the ultimate Japanese bureaucrat?
>>
I've got the greatest plothole of all time.
>Anakin says he and his mother have a brain bomb so they can't escape
>They never removed it
>Presumably The flying arab gives The Jedi Anakin's brain bomb code
>They could have used it to stop him once he went all evil
>>
>>>/tv/
Why the fuck would you discuss the prequels like there's any sense to make of them? Lucas is actually stupid. That's all there is to say. There's nothing of value to be salvaged from those piece of shit movies.
>>
>>44208541
But bounty hunter take down jedi all the time for prestige. Its a widely known, talked about in cantina's (one of the video games i forget which) fact. Seriously during the kill order ALL the fucking clones were derping with blaster rifles when palpi or even anakin could have just said "nono use this." And thrown them one of the boarding flechette guns they got millions of collecting dust. It would have even looked better on camera having a shit ton of green crap just bowl them over mid block just to emphasize how brutal the whole deal was.
>>
>>44208542
Because emperor heart palpitations said so.
>>
>>44208548
Jedi order removes all affliations to keep the order pure. They probably had some rusted up robot cut it out cause they like archaic tech and ways.
>>
>>44208243
I could cite KotOR where tehre are force powers that help against poison, but it's not canon anymore, is it?
>>
>>44208613
Nothing was canon after disney then they went all necromancer on us. Now ALL the sith big bads are canon as well as the cool jedi but none of the shit they actually did is canon cept the super cool deaths but NOT the events leading to them.
>>
>>44208667
I've been trying to avoid Star Wars in the lead up to Force Awakens, what the hell did Disney do?
>>44208570
It's widely known, among people who hunt jedi for whatever reason. But that doesn't mean people outside that group know anything about it. And even if the Nemodians did know, they don't have racks of obsolete weapons hanging around on the off chance a Jedi might turn up
>>
>>44208706
Flechette guns are just blasters that fire multiple shots of plasma at once. Its a laser shotgun basically. Every ship has them as they are perfect for corridor warfare and space pirates are a thing.

They erased the EU then using the cartoon network show resurrect the dead shit they wanted to keep. All the awesome sith of EU cannon are referenced including some basics on their deeds along with all the "cool" jedi that existed/exist but again the rest of the EU is entirely dead so the actual deeds they did and the events they caused and continue to cause are basically erased and entirely seperate. They're explanation of the empire rising is basically "i dunno some random dude picked up a lightsaber and said "i rule here now." Or something." No actual lead up to anything cause that shits dead and buried as if the current lore makes sense stand alone.
Don't read this if you can't already guess the crap they're gonna pull:
luke skywalker is the new sith badguy with the retard saber. They even showed the right robot hand and mark hamill literally looks like a sith without makeup. That combined with their hiding his name entirely till recently is setting up the big "surprise" also womyn stronk will play a pivotal role because thats just the era we live in like why the protag is black because he's the protag and we need more diversity so lets just shove shit somewhere important rather than give a rational explanation
End rant.
>>
>>44208560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgICnbC2-_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbug3AhYmw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKqH6vlGHU
>>
>>44209016

What's even the point of those videos? Listen to my fan-fiction about how we could've made the Prequels totally schway?
>>
>>44208819
Warning Spoilers!

[spoilers] Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son, Luke fucked off to the middle of nowhere like Yoda, First Order has a planet sized Death Star made for use on Stars, and Maz Kanata is basically a Yoda proxy. oh, and Han gets killed by Ren. Yeah, the whole thing is pretty Mediocre. Looks pretty at least.
>>
>>44208560
The phantom edit is a wonderful cut of episode 2-3, sticks to anakin's storyline like glue, while making the Jedi look like pieces of shit
https://youtube.com/watch?v=y9LEhOZZbuk&autoplay=1
>>
>>44208270
Give me Tom Hardy as Dash Rendar and Lance Henriksen as Xixor and I will watch the hell out of that movie.

Recasting the original trilogy cast would be difficult though.
>>
they have exceptions to the rules of no marriage, like that cone-head guy on the counsel.
He has something like nine wives and 10 children because his species has really low birth rates.
And mace is from a planet of force user tribes, and has cousins in the jedi order, so the no attachment rule is kinda pointless.
>>
>>44210046
5 wives and 7 children, technically. And he was a grade A douchebag to them as he actively made his relationship with them as emotionless and cold as possible. Oh, Ki-Adi-Mundi, known exclusively through my teenage years as Kayaking on Monday. You crazy asshole space Mormon conehead.
>>
>>44208819
Yes we need a rational explanation for why black people exist.
>>
File: aW826Xq.gif (526 KB, 570x496) Image search: [Google]
aW826Xq.gif
526 KB, 570x496
>>44207788
>Acknowledging the prequels
>Acknowledging the new movie
>>
>>44208819
Wat.

Luke is the chief goodguy, Kylo Ren is the Sith, and is the son of Han Solo and Leia turned evil. We've known this for like... months man.
>>
>>44210910
>not realizing that the new trilogy needs a Sith lord that can take the 'Evil Wizard' role from Palps
>not realizing that it is Luke who has been lured to the Dark Side during his self-imposed isolation and exploring an ancient Temple
>not realizing that this trilogy's focused around the redemption of Luke rather than Anakin

It's like you don't even try.
>>
>>44208458
Except that it really is how they do it in the movies.
>>
>>44210937
Yes. The new evil wizard is a xenos Sith guy that goes by the name of Snoke who is probably Plageuis or whatever his name with a redesign.

You really haven't been paying attention to shit, have you?
>>
>>44208560
I wouldn't say totally shit.

There were some genuinely good parts. Not many, it is true.

First thing that springs to mind is teen Ani's acting. Not the lines he had to read, fuck no. I mean the parts where he didn't have to recite Lucas' abortion scrip and was just allowed to act. Sadly every time he speaks we hear nothing but Lucas-speak and it all goes to shit.
>>
>>44207812
>>44207788
Force sensitivity is hereditary. This is clear. So for ages the Republic was breeding Force sensitivity out of the galaxy. No wonder the Jedi of the prequels are so terrible. All the good Jedi died long ago and never passed on their good genes.
>>
>>44209616
The Phantom edit is garbage. A long collage of Anakin and Padme's cringeworthy "romance" with all the fights cut out.
>>
>>44211053
>Force sensitivity is hereditary

Why? Why did they have to do this?

Why didn't they keep the original focus of the Force? That it was effectively "destiny" and anyone with enough willpower or drive can tap into it?

That was part of the appeal, that *anyone* can become a Jedi or Sith if they put their mind to it.
>>
>>44211108
It was like that in the original trilogy. Luke was a Jedi because his dad was.

There might be instances of spontaneous force development but it seems to helps to have wizard blood.
>>
>>44211108
>Why didn't they keep the original focus of the Force? That it was effectively "destiny" and anyone with enough willpower or drive can tap into it?

That was never really part of the original trilogy. Luke and Leia are good at the Force because their dad was. And Yoda believes that if Luke fucks up, Leia is their only other hope of restoring the Jedi, even though she's never trained for it a day in her life. Another strong-willed person would not do, because they don't have the right pedigree.

Pedigree and ancestry are pretty big parts of the monomyth. The monomyth is kind of about walking the line between earning something and inheriting it, avoiding the shameful parts of each by doing both at once. The hero's dad is usually someone important, but they don't know it or they don't enjoy from birth the benefits that would usually come from inheriting a title. This is because when ancient kings told their entertainers to tell the story of how they or one of their ancestors came to power, those entertainers were faced with a dilemma: "you inherited power" makes you look spoiled while "you took power by force" makes you look like a bully.
>>
>>44207812
I was going to say that I'm pretty sure the 'no sex no relationships no feelings at all' thing was relatively recent in the Jedi's history but that's all non-canon now, and the movies said liking people turns you puppy-kicking evil, so until a movie (or Star Wars Rebels) says something different that's how it's always been since the dawn of time.
>>
>>44208819
>Every ship has them as they are perfect for corridor warfare and space pirates are a thing.
Correction: every ship SHOULD have them, but this is Star Wars so you can't count on people being competent (also, the pirates are probably equally incompetent).
>>
>>44211951
"relatively recent" was still 1,000 years ago. The explanation that they came up with in the EU is that Jedi once had a bunch of independent dynasties that ruled whole planets, controlled the Republic's entire military, and taught pretty much whatever version of Jedi doctrine they wanted with no oversight from any kind of central authority. So after the Republic had had enough of their shit they dissolved the whole military, forced all Jedi to train in one place on Coruscant from an approved set of doctrines, and also prohibited them from fucking. This simultaneously explains how the hell a galaxy-spanning state can have no armed forces, how Jedi aren't all over the place when they have natural advantages over every other kind of creature, and how sometimes people say the Republic has been around for a thousand years and sometimes they say a thousand generations. Really this is all stuff George Lucas never thought very hard about, but some dedicated neckbeards thought about it for him.
>>
>>44207818
>that's why this Jedi strategy is so successful
>>
>>44211083
>functions as a structured cohesive story
Cgi fights are bullshit anyway.

You're as autistic as anakin
>>
>>44212114
>Really this is all stuff George Lucas never thought very hard about
This is the best synopsis for the prequels I've heard in a while.
>>
>>44212114
That actually sounds pretty cool, do you recall what that era was called in the old canon, to look up on the wiki?
>>
>>44208548
>Watto
>flying arab

he was the most transparent metaphor for a Jew one could possibly cram into a terrible space opera (before you get your titties in a twist, I'm referring specifically to the prequels. Empire and Return are still some of my favourite movies.)
>>
>>44207934
>filibuster
>prosposing the creation of an army for a galactic civilization that partly led the galaxy into war and probably killed trillions
>>
>>44213411
The New Sith Wars
>>
>>44208318
they probably have a high standard of living from exporting plasma and the trade federation wanted a better deal
>>
>>44212114
actually the jedi ruled over worlds like feudal lords during the republic dark age and they were fairly decent it wasn't until the a sith war where after republic victory the supreme chancellor instituted a bunch of reforms to demilitarize the republic and for the jedi to come back to the temple
the all jedi should be trained in one location and emotion can be dangerous was from an earlier sith war
>>
>>44207812
>>44211951
The cartoon kind of implies Obi Wan at least got laid, even if he didn't do anything else after it.
>>
>>44214038
"emotion can be dangerous" is pretty much a constant Jedi thing. But Jedi must have been allowed to fuck before the Ruusan Reformation because so many of them were feudal lords who passed their positions on to their children. At the very least they were allowed to keep family ties after they became Jedi, since it was originally something you started doing as an adult. So a young Jedi prince could marry, produce a bunch of heirs, and only "officially" become a Jedi after his dad died and he became the official lord of his domain.
>>
If the people in Star Wars know how people become jedi's why didnt they just remove the Miniclorines from a bunch of Jedi's and put a fuckton of them into there soldiers?
>>
File: 1437931677949.png (2 MB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
1437931677949.png
2 MB, 1277x720
>>44214378
>>
>>44214378
Midichlorians are symptoms of force sensitivity, not the cause of it.
>>
>>44214687

That's not true, you can put midichlorians in robots and they'll become force-sensitive.
>>
>>44214700
Go to bed, Skippy.
>>
>>44209317
Christ, patricide really runs in the family doesn't it...
>>
>>44214687
Qui-gon Gin said that Anikin might have been conceived by midiclorians and that was the source of his awesome forceness.

Force is inheritable if not actually genetic and is caused by space germs. It is official. It is shit but it is official. Like the HH series.
>>
>>44214784
Alright, so what we'll do is, we'll build a factory that gathers up all the orphans and hobos and removes the tiny quantity of midiclorians from them until we have a tremendous amount and then research safe ways to inject that shit into us so we can become more powerful than any jedi or sith lord before us
>>
>>44215410
If its hereditary couldn't you just give make some pointless animal a livestock for it, then mass breed them and sell there midiclorians to Government's?

Or better yet inject it all into you and become a literal God because the force connects all things.
>>
File: OP.jpg (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
62 KB, 250x250
>>44207788
>hot padawans

Assumes facts not in evidence.
>>
>>44210174
Just don't like him getting the part purely for being black. that was seriously all they put him in for. Same for the mirror bounty hunter being a chick because they need equality in EVERYTHING now. There will probably be a someone who's homosexual as well to even it all out.
>>
>>44211080
Of course they are. Just look at how many goddamn wars have been started by force-sensitives. In the long term, the only safe option is to slowly remove the Force from the galaxy entirely and suppress anybody who isn't playing along with the conspiracy.
>>
>>44207934
He literally voted the emps in power. Worst character ever
>>
>>44220251
We've been over this. Jar jar is a sith through and through. He even does force jumping flippy shit when they go to swim down to the gungan city which is odd since they're aquatic animals that have been stated to far worse on land that purely land based species.
>>
>>44220682
>Aquatic species
>Live in a city of water tight domes and have water tight submarines
>>
>>44220042

Phasma sounded rather badass in the movie, even if she never actually did anything. Black dude was fine, just a dude in over his head. It was Rey who was awful.
>>
>>44213211
>This is the best synopsis for the prequels I've heard in a while.
That's actually all of Star Wars though
>>
>>44220732
I always wondered that as well but they are amphibious in that they can dwell in either area's and they breathe both water and air but lore says they're aquatic and land isn't their forte.
>>
>>44220892

Air and dry land is simply more useful for everything from manufacturing to daily life. Not a lot of things can survive long-term seawater exposure, and the bubbles keep predators out.

Like the predators that can probably wreck the Gungan city were they smart enough to bite the bubble.
>>
>>44208317
I know I'm late to this post by a long while, but this is total bullshit.
Heat transfers through any medium.
It's how campfires warm you at night.
It's how matches start fires on gas stoves. It's how fucking radiators radiate.

Please check your statements for obvious factual inaccuracies before posting.
>>
>>44220826
She's literally the new boba. Does absolutely nothing but consecutively suck but they'll somehow spin her to be awesome.
>>
>>44220950
Meant the lightsaber heat. Also i was pointing out that exact fallacy. I should have gone "APPARENTLY heat doesn't transfer...."
>>
>>44220950

Perhaps you should read the conversation and realize he is talking about lightsabers, not heat in general. And before you go on some autistic rant about how that isn't how it works, it is in the SW universe, so get over it.
>>
File: AAAHH.png (138 KB, 276x255) Image search: [Google]
AAAHH.png
138 KB, 276x255
Was it ever explained how none of the Jedi could sense that there was a fucking implant in ALL THREE BILLION CLONE TROOPS that was a kill switch?
I've been thinking on some things lately. Like, Palatine, he has the remains of his Sith Master OUT SIDE HIS OFFICE
Shouldn't that shit be glowing with Dark Side juice? How is it that even when hes standing in a room with the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy, no one senses him as even a tiny bit evil? Like, he shows it every now and again. Like when he hangs out with Anaikin. Does no one stop and go 'hey did anyone else feel the Dark Lord of the Sith here on this planet for like thirty seconds?'
>>
>>44221010
My sincere apologies, then. I misread your post as a defense of the same, rather than a pointing-to. Very sorry.

>>44221022
Something, something, buzzwords.
Regardless of how SW justifies it, it's still incredibly silly handwaving.

I'll just accept it.
>>
>>44210986
>Snoke
Really? That is the most intimidating name they could have picked for the bad guy?
>>
>>44221036
For heart palpitations: his entire office building and where he lives is coated in this super fucking dense metal that you can't force sense through that also emits a form of energy that also prevents that shit. The jedi don't go around telling people thia fact cause it would be a major fucking weakness so they just assumed it was him being eccentric/incredible rich as fuck choosing it as the decorum theme and going so far as to have a statue of the shit in his likeness(which is where he his his lightsaber).

Clone troopers: jedi can't sense that shit cause it doesn't have a force presence and again they wouldn't be advertising that shit to anybody.
>>
In practice, is it wrong for a Jedi Knight to fall in love with their Padawan?
>>
>>44221166
I assume they'd just switch the padawan to a different master so the teacher student proffesionalism is maintained.
>>
>>44221117
Okay, yeah, that makes since. On both accounts.
A bunch of other bull shit comes to mind, with the Kaminos and the stupid fucking Biochips, and sensing something back is about to happen and what not, but fuck it. I'll google it when I'm in bed.

>>44221166
Think of it in modern terms. Is it wrong for a teacher to fall in love with a student?
>>
>>44221166
probably pedophilia, unless you're padawan is like Durge or incredibly long lived
>>
>>44221036
>>44221117

"Power leads to arrogance, which blinds you to your weakness" is another recurrent theme throughout the series. The Council thought they had shit on lock, *BAM* all the Jedi dead. Windu has Palpatine on the ropes, dies like a bitch. Same thing with Darth Maul and Obi Wan. Empire is at its peak (Death Star I), lolscrubfighters, no more Death Star. (Or Tarkin, for that matter.) Luke only barely avoids falling to the Dark Side via this path, when the sudden epiphany that he's following his father's path breaks him out of ass-beating mode.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.