[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No one really knows who or what it is. Some know it as The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 224x224
>No one really knows who or what it is. Some know it as The Darkening Wind, but that's about it.

What is this BBEG, /tg/?
>>
>>44206155
Is this somehow a metaphor for immigration?
>>
>>44206155
>super locust
>a mist similar to Black Water.
>the body of a God.
>>
>>44206155
Sounds like something Bungie came up for Destiny.

Sadly you will never find out the answer.
>>
>>44206155

The Darkening Wind is the Elvish name for when you fart and a little bit of poo comes out.
>>
>>44206155
The Locust of the Apocalypse?
>>
File: tumblr_lju88v1Ue11qdth1ho1_500.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lju88v1Ue11qdth1ho1_500.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>44206155
The BBEG is... Nothing.

Not a darkness. Not a shadow. Just nothing. THE NOTHING
>>
>>44206155
It's a plague, that precedes the BBEG, who's an invader from another region. He has antibodies against the plague and all of his soldiers are immune by now. You're losing villages.
>>
>>44206155
A fart from the god of death.
>>
>>44206155
It's really strange sounding. "The Darkening Wind" doesn't really roll off the tongue, if ya catch my darkening drift.

I'd say it's just some eldritch force of indescribable nature that removes shit that it encounters, hence why nobody knows what the fuck it is.
>>
>>44206155
It's an army or a cult. The Wind part refers to how they sweep over the map, conquering all.
>>
>>44206155
A supernatural phenomena. It is announced by a sharp gust of wind, shortly after a dark storm bank will cover up the sun.
What follows leaves towns and farmsteads completely lifeless. Plants are withered, the people and and livestock is simply gone without traces.
Nobody has yet survived the storms to tell what happens, but people departing before the storm hit all describe a sudden gust of wind, like before a rain storm, and dark clouds in the distance.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.