[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Savage Rifts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Savage_Rifts-234x300.png (174 KB, 234x300) Image search: [Google]
Savage_Rifts-234x300.png
174 KB, 234x300
Has there been a definite release date on this? My usual game group has been wanting to play it.

Also Rifts General.
>>
I dont really care for rifts, that setting is fucking rekt. There is no way anything in that setting should even be around anymore. I mean totally fucked. That being said, i fucking love me some palladium games. So i support your thread nigga
>>
>>44205501
Whats so recket about it.

But as for savage rifts per the forums on pinicacle they are going tonrun a kick starter, so not before it concludes.
Over a month for sure.
>>
>>44205545
I'll submit this as my example
The coalition. More accurately, the mega damage d-bees further to the north. The ones that absolutely want to wipe out humanity. These things are naturally mega damage, the coalition just doesn't have the resources or the manpower to properly fight these things outside of chi-town. But for some reason these things haven't attacked. For no reason other than "lol reasons". Dont pretend the coalition would team up with tolkeen or be able to get their shit together in the wake of the juicer rebellion.

There is more of this all over the place. That being said its a fun setting to read, and the cyber-knights are really cool to me. But there is almost no reason for humanity to still be standing.
>>
I love the setting, dislike the Palladium system. Ran it for months, got too tiresome.

The company posted an update recently, but nothing set that I saw.
>>
You can play Rifts?
>>
>>44205666
Yeah, I dont mind running it. Most people don't like when I run though. I run it as lethal as the setting is.
>>
>>44205613
If your referingbto xitinic or how ever you spell them, their hives are expanding more towardlazlo and new lazlo and less to chi town which is far to the south east of thier concentrations.
Lazlo is fighting them as is the CS but the cs does not have the man power to go hive by hive as you say.
They wont for ideological reasons join with lazlo of course but are not harring them either.
The cs does have the secondmost advanced biological researchers out side of japan (they are straight golden age) the idea of them making a bio weapon is not outside the relm of possible.
Or lazlo commiting so form of magical genocide.
If the xitinic take all of north america they will be stoped at mexico via vampires and the coast by the splugorth as they could pull inlimited forces from slave planets.
>>
>>44205677
This is the only way to play, if some one claims they have a char that went from lv1 to 15 they are lying or their gm was far to kind
>>
File: Does not Compute.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Does not Compute.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>44205501
>Hates Rifts Setting
>Likes Palladium Mechanics
How?
>>
>>44205736
>hate
Not true. I dislike it. But I don't hate it. It's a setting with humanity on its last legs they at best could hold out for maybe another century. It doesn't make for a good setting to me. Love the cybernights though.

As far as mechanics go, I love heroes unlimited, powers unlimited 1-3, and Armageddon unlimited. None of that mega damage stuff. It throws it all out of wack.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.