[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are adventuring in a dungeon and discover a large treasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: countryballs.png (911 KB, 1024x982) Image search: [Google]
countryballs.png
911 KB, 1024x982
You are adventuring in a dungeon and discover a large treasure chest. You manage to get it open, and inside are a bunch of balls (and a few cubes) that are painted in strange symbols. They seem to be alive, able to move on their own, and are constantly communicating with each other. Pic related.

What do you do?
>>
Laugh as my inervating field soon kills them and raises my casterlevel for each death.
>>
>>44203982
Ur pretty good
>>
I teleport the red and white one into space.
>>
>>44205798
Ummm anon which read and white one?
>>
>>44205972
Poland
>>
>>44203905
>xD Bolanball
This is cancer and you should feel cancer
>>
>>44205997
But Poland cannot into space!
>>
>>44206006
FUG XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>44206006
You are AIDS
>>
>>44203905
I immediately get the blue and white one with the cross at the upper left as far away from my money as possible.
>>
>>44203905
Grab Americaball. Exterminate all the others indiscriminately. Keep Polandball alive so Americaball has something to play with.
>>
>>44203905
I place Canadaball on top of Americaball so he has his hat back on properly.
>>
>>44203905
I put UKball into a basket with a bunch of 8 balls so he feels back at home in his natural environment.
>>
>>44206063
>UKball
I think you meant Swedenball
>>
Close chest, move on with dungeon.
>>
>>44206614
But you've already unleashed Polenball upon the fantasy setting. What will you do when Germanball finishes rounding up all the orcs into concentration camps and forces them to make overengineered Anschluss field generators?
>>
>>44206648
The spheres are no larger than a tomato. Nobody has to do a damn thing they say. Hell, most of the time nobody can understand a damn thing they say. Close chest. Move on with dungeon.
>>
>>44203905
I don't see a dragon up there.
>>
>>44206698
Are you saying we've got to find the dragon balls?
>>
>>44206898
>Find Dragon Balls
>Summon Shenron
What is your wish, mortal?
>I wish polandball would go and stay go.
>>
>>44208008
Then you still have to deal with all the other balls, what now?
>>
>>44208176
Fuck.
I collect all the other balls and offer them to Shenron as a snack.
>>
>>44203905
I crack one open to see if there's anything valuable inside.
>>
>>44208607
Depends. Some just contain clay, others have a black, viscous liquid that gets the one with red and white stripes and that corner with a blue patch with stars all excited. Others have diamonds or gold, but most are just clay.

They look like some wizard's student project or something.
>>
>>44203905
Rape polan
>>
>>44203905
I close and lock the chest again.

Got better shit to do than go through some wizard's homework project.
>>
>>>/int/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.