[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is MYFAROG from a purely technical standpoint? Did the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: myfarog-cover-600x837.jpg (107 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
myfarog-cover-600x837.jpg
107 KB, 600x837
So how is MYFAROG from a purely technical standpoint? Did the ammount of autistic research Varg put into the mechanics effect the game positively or negatively?
>>
>this thread again

Let's see if he brought his friends to keep this thread bumped this time or not.
>>
>>44203402
Wasn't he that guy that burned down that church?
>>
>>44203492
Fuck off, m8.
I for one would like an unbiased opinion of the game, considering that googling it gets you the official site and then a bunch of articles that focus on Varg rather than on the game.

>>44203529
Something like 3 churches and murdered a dude.
>>
>>44203402

It's a tough game to run i'll give it that
>>
>>44204049
he killed the guy because they where getting off on each other too much. fucking musos hey
>>
>>44204049
>>44203402
>daily shill thread
>>
>>44204049
It's apparently Tables And Modifiers For Every Fucking Thing: The Game. IIRC, there's at least eight different modifiers for swimming, depending on the exact weather and temperature and so on.
>>
I haven't been able to find a PDF, but some scanned pages were posted here and it looked kinda bad. Too many rules and the lore is uninspired
>>
>>44204049
>unbiased

Except it has been given an unbiased answer every time one of these shitheap threads come along.

I'll repost it for you: even with all of the stupid racism and all that bollox aside, Myfarog is a piece of shit system made by someone who clearly doesn't know what they are doing.

Now let the damn thread die.
>>
>>44208073
This guy has a point: without the racism, nobody would even know this game existed. It's just your average badly designed "old school and hardcore" fantasy game, tables and all.
>>
>>44203402
Negatively. Take this from a guy who's let Varg take his best shot and doesn't hate him, but does recognise him as a fool: it's a clusterfuck.

I don't like "rule of cool, lmao" rpg-lite crap but there's a reason why all major, good and popular games (seperate categories) moved away from that level of pointless minutae. I sort-of think the god/religion system is cool in practice, but that gets cancelled by his hilariously edgy Christian and Jew villains, like Captain Planet-tier hamfisted junk.
>>
I hate that I always end up acting as the fact checker for a weird racist with brain problems, but the truth matters even if it's people you don't like.

>>44203529
Nope, although he supports them as a strike against Christianity. His old manager, the one he killed, said he was involved in it for the same of drumming up publicity, which didn't work and for which Varg resented him.

>>44204049
No evidence to say whether it was or wasn't. The trial was almost a kangaroo court, and while I can't blame the Norwegian authorities for wanting to lock a killer with a trove of illegal bombs and ammo up for good, a) he almost certainly became radicalised behind bars, little evidence exists of his antisemitism and so on prior and b) the system punished him worse than the arguably worse terrorist Anders Breivik, who deliberately killed several students.
>>
>>44203402

It should be MYFAROGA though.

Atleast try to be consistent, Kristian.
>>
>>44208346
>the system punished him worse than the arguably worse terrorist Anders Breivik

Varg got a flat 21 years, and was released after 15. Breivik got preventive detention, which is 21 years to begin with which can be extended with another 5 years any number of times.
>>
>>44207698
More than eight, as I recall it. All kinds of shit about how much the guy's carrying, if he's got a shield, strength of the currents or waves, strength of the wind. At least half a page dedicated to swimming modifiers.
>>
>>44204049
>Something like 3 churches and murdered a dude.
Ain't nothin' to it, black metal made him do it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.