[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: Apocalypse.jpg (735 KB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.jpg
735 KB, 1536x2000
It is apocalypse edition.

Got a new shiny belkin router, and 4chan banned my ip ...wtf, they hate belkin, right?

No new model till january, will fyreslayer bring another shitposting war? Anyway, no duardin rider/cavalier/knight.
>>
>>44201952
You forgot the pastebin.
>>
>>44202096
>>44201952
Oops

pastebin.com/9JtJviaU
>>
My Christmas bonus is tempting me towards Skarbrand.
>>
So I have a question for /AoS/ players and, yes, Archaon fanboys:

What's the story arc? I mean, I get that it takes place in a series of realms and the whole 'only war' thing is still heavily in the setting. But what's the story? What's actually happening in the setting?
>>
>>44204103
The story is building up to the second Nexus War aka War for the Allpoints (8points).

Swigmar is sparking hope in the conquered peoples with the stormcast, establishing strongholds in the realms, and trying to unite old and new allies for his great effort to finally rid the realms of Chaos.

Archaon, seeing the storm of Swigmar, has begun gathering up the legions of Chaos under his banner once again. Finally the gates of Azyr are open. This means if wins again he can march on to Azyr and destroy Swigmar once and for all.

The Archaon's armies (Chaos) and Swigmar's and friends armies (Order) will meet each other in Allpoints (8points) and decide the fate of the setting.
>>
>>44204103

Sigmar sending out the Stormcast to try and reclaim the Mortal Realms and reforge his alliances with the other gods (Alarielle, Teclis, Tyrion, Malerion, Nagash, Gorkamorka, Grungi) and possibly other things such as the zodiac beasts.
>>
>>44204204

And what will happen after that? Either way - if Chaos or Sigmar win? What's the result?
>>
>>44201952
Friendly reminder that archaon is a hypocrite and all chaotics are either mindless, ignorant or wrong.
>>
>>44204210
>Teclis, Tyrion

I thought they both got killed in the End Times campaign?
>>
>>44204283
We'll have to wait and see. That's the point of a continuing story, we don't know what will happen next until it happens. That's kindof the point.
>>
>>44204335

So neither side has stated their goals for the campaign?

No 'Archaon wants to kill the survivors' or 'Sigmar wants to reforge the world'? Are they just fighting for it's own sake?
>>
>>44204283
If Chaos wins, then the forces of Order would suffer a major setback they might not recover from.

If Order wins, they will have the means to go where they wish and assault any realm they choose at anytime. Also they would shutdown one of the biggest sources of corruption. The freedom of realms would be more of a reality than a dream.

>>44204306
Unfriendly reminder.

He is not.

Chaotics know whatsup.
>>
>>44204361
Archaon wants

A) To kill Swigmar
B) Drag all the realms to the Chaos Realm and rule over them

Swigmar wants

A) To free the realms of Chaos and liberate uts peoples from the tyranny of the corrupted and the daemonic
B) Restore the utopia he built long ago in the Age of Myth

Securing Allpoints is a major component in both of their plans.
>>
>>44204377

So if Chaos wins, the setting is pretty much over and GW won't have anything to sell?

And if Order wins, the setting grows and expands allowing new projects for GW to use for fiction/models/sales?

I wonder what will happen.
>>
>>44204377
>He is not.
He is, he didn't try hard enough.
>Chaotics know whatsup.
No, chaos apologists are mindless, ignorant and wrong, all of them.
>>
File: early cuyler.jpg (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
early cuyler.jpg
130 KB, 900x900
>>44201952
'Bout ta slap yo lips edition
>>
>So if Chaos wins, the setting is pretty much over and GW won't have anything to sell?

Not over. Just more bleak.

>I wonder what will happen.

A Pyrrhic victory for one of them.
>>
>>44204479
We already been through this in the previous thread. No need to drag this thread into it as well especially when you cannot even backup your points.
>>
>>44204500
>Not over. Just more bleak.

Too soon for that. If they wanted the setting more bleak, they would have opened with it.

>A Pyrrhic victory for one of them.

Most logical thing to do is to have Order win but Sigmar dies.

If they don't kill him off soon, they'll need to stat him and release a model.
>>
>>44204549
>If they wanted the setting more bleak, they would have opened with it.

They opened with bleakness of having Chaos defeat the forces of Order and subjugate the realms to hundreds years of mutation, slavery, and torture.

>Most logical thing to do is to have Order win but Sigmar dies.

Sigmar does not fight anymore. He will not be stated.

Also he won't die anytime soon because his name is in the title.
>>
>>44204586
>They opened with bleakness of having Chaos defeat the forces of Order and subjugate the realms to hundreds years of mutation, slavery, and torture.

Yeah, and that's the level they choose to set it at. If Chaos winning this next campaign would make it even worse, they could have just started at 'even worse'.

They didn't, so the logical progression will be a victory for order.

>Sigmar does not fight anymore. He will not be stated.

They said the same thing about Primarchs back in the day.

>Also he won't die anytime soon because his name is in the title.

Heh.
>>
>>44204638
>They didn't, so the logical progression will be a victory for order.

We will see or not. Because I am betting that it will be the cut off point of the setting.

>They said the same thing about Primarchs back in the day.

Nope.

Read the lore. Sigmar abandoned his role as a Warrior King and gave up the hammer. He embraced the role of God King who leads and guides in Azyr. He no longer fights.

The only way he will fight again is when Archaon invades Azyr to end things once and for all.
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Whats every ones favorite character?
>mines Settra the magnificent, muwahaha "War!"

Also who misses Triumph and treachery? do you think its plausable to play a 3 way game in AOS?
>>
>>44204308

They came back as gods in AoS
>>
>>44204701
>Nope.

No, they really said the same thing about Primarchs back in they day.

Here's a simple argument for you:

1. How many fans would buy a Sigmar model?

If that answer is more than 0, then you better believe GW is willing to cash in on that fact.
>>
>>44204750

How?
>>
>>44204755
They won't because having Sigmar back would invalidate the lore they just written and the entire existence of the Celestant-Prime who is suppose to be the replacement of Sigmar on the field.
>>
>>44204770
Magic. I don't have to explain anything.

Literally
>>
>>44204755
Fuck, I'd buy it.
>>
>>44204779

see

>>44204755

GW has never cared about violating it's own lore for the sake of creating something that will sell.
>>
>>44204796

That is my Age of Sigmar experience in a nutshell.
>>
>>44204805
It's like saying that they would make a model for the Emperor because people would buy. They didn't and won't.

Unlike the Emperor, Sigmar has lore preventing him from fighting. Without Sigmar throwing lightening droppods and recalling dead Stormcast, Stormcasts would be screwed.
>>
>>44204855
>They didn't and won't.

They said the same thing about Primarchs. And I doubt an Emperor model is too far away.
>>
>>44204377
Chaos victory kills the setting, they can't win unless they finally do scrap the whole thing (given how shitty it's selling it could still happen again).

Order victory means they keep the setting and a divided, already dying fanbase.
>>
>>44204770

Probably because Tyrion was the Incarnate of Light and Teclis was briefly an Incarnate as well.

Tyrion is also blind now if I recall correctly, but he can see through Teclis.
>>
>>44204893
>Chaos victory kills the setting, they can't win unless they finally do scrap the whole thing

I have never wanted a Chaos victory before, but if it kills this stillborn monstrosity, I'm hoping for it.
>>
>>
>>44205055
>>
>>44205068
>>44205055

The heart of the hobbies. A good reminder as to why we play games.
>>
>>44204855

dis nigga... they slowing building up to the siege of terra and he thinks they aint ever making an emperor model. I'm screencapping this to remind you of your foolishness when it happens.
>>
>>44204745
Yes, it's not that hard either. There was a battleplan released a few months ago that had rules for multiplayer games, and I think one of the recent Advent Calendar battleplans was for a multiplayer battle too.
>>
>>44204745
why are those ogres red.
>>
>>44206488

They are very, very excited.
>>
Mordheim when.
>>
>>44206907

NOW.

GO GO GO.
>>
>>44206914
I'm trying but no-one in my group seems interested. I'm hoping its resurrection brings it some popularity. Even if it does use AoS mechanics and is shoehorned into the new timeline.
>>
>>44207094

Are people in your group interested in /AoS/?
>>
>>44207110
But a handful.
>>
>>44204377
>Chaotics know whatsup
If you mean chasing after a bunch of shiny bells and whistles and becoming more damned then yes.
>>
>>44207329
Look at Archaon. Look at what he has become. A being whose will is greater than that of gods. Worshiped by daemons and mortals alike. An eternal king who was no equal in hell or heaven. A master of darkness. He is proof that if you are strong enough, you can reach the end of Path to Glory and enjoy glory and power everlasting.

This is why the forces of Chaos adore and fear Archaon in equal measure. This is why Orderfags hate him.
>>
>>44207383
>Look at Archaon. Look at what he has become. A being whose will is greater than that of gods. Worshiped by daemons and mortals alike. An eternal king who was no equal in hell or heaven. A master of darkness. He is proof that if you are strong enough, you can reach the end of Path to Glory and enjoy glory and power everlasting.
He got the deluxe bells and whistles package. There's always a catch when Chaos offers you something. Archaon's time will come.
>>
>>44207393

Archaon will become the new Sigmar.

Calling it now.
>>
>>44207433
Keep dreaming. Chaos will get its BTFO one day, and salty Chaosfag tears will overflow this board.
>>
>>44207445
Chaos constantly gets BTFO.
Chaosfans are used to it.
Only Orderfags get so rump wrecked.
>>
Archaon is a weak ass pussy gadget man that can't beat anyone without his gadgets.

Crom the conqueror is badass that only uses mundane equipment and still beats the shit out of everyone.

we shall wait for his glorious return
>>
>>44207590
Archaon beat Crom.
Then Crom got killed by Valten.
>>
>>44207393
Nope.

He is the master of Chaos. The Chaos Gods has no sway over him and that's why they attempted to kill him for hundreds of years until they eventually got tried of trying. He is his own man. His own demigod. With his own grand army of daemons and mortals who are loyal to him and him alone.

The servants of Archaon renounce their allegiance to the Chaos Gods and swear loyalty to him. Then they receive his mark upon their flesh pledging their eternal servitude to the Everchosen. Is there any Chaos character in the setting that can deny and defy the Chaos Gods? Who steals their servants and takes their blessings by force? Is that something a slave can do? No. Archaon is a slave to no one. The Chaos Gods are his "business" partners.

What's great about Archaon's is his humble beginnings. His story is inspiring to all the Chaos growing kids out there. Anyone with the skill , strength, and cunning can aspire to, if not reaach, touch the divinity that Archaon ascended to.

Archaon is walking and talking vindication of the Path to Glory.
>>
>>44207636
Archaon was a weakling who only beat Crom because of his overpowered gadgets of bullshit.

Valten was a lucky asshole with a plot-armor.

the Chaos Gods will bring the true lord of chaos back when the time is right
>>
>>44207636
>Archaon beat Crom with someone else's power
whoah what a supreme badass
>>
>>44207913
>Archaon was a weakling who only beat Crom because of his overpowered gadgets of bullshit.

No he didn't. He didn't use any of the treasures on Crom.

>>44207925
It was his own power though.

I don't think you guys actually know about Crom .
>>
>>44207655
Humble lol
He was a bela fail patsy
Gw raked their lore by allowing a daemon to father a child and then raped it again by allowing said daemon to do save reset like some cheating neckbeard
No wonder edge lords love him especially as he embodies the idea that you can't change yourself
>>
>>44207955
>It was his own power though.
That eye ain't his own power. Neither was the mark.

Both of which he had at the time of their combat. Archbaby needs to git gud and stop relying on chaos crutches.
>>
>>44208507
>Gw raked their lore by allowing a daemon to father a child

But demons could already father children.

>then raped it again by allowing said daemon to do save reset like some cheating neckbeard

Daemons could already manipulate fate.

>No wonder edge lords love him especially as he embodies the idea that you can't change yourself

But Archaon did change himself, in ways that not even Be'lakor expected. Archaon managed to beat his fate.
>>
>>44208545
>That eye ain't his own power. Neither was the mark.

He didn't use either.
There wasn't even a fight to speak of.
Archaon was just that good.
>>
>>44208554
>>44208554
Citations on daemons fathering kids - gw has been cutting away any non chaos gods in chaos and making daemons more inhuman
And betachon became exactly what was planned - it's just belafail got bitchslapped by jewtch before he could take advantage
>>
>>44208608
>Citations on daemons fathering kids

In Gotrek and Felix the twin sorcerers Lhoigor Goldenrod and Kelmain Blackstaff were sired by daemons.

>gw has been cutting away any non chaos gods in chaos and making daemons more inhuman

Not really though, daemons are much more human that they were in the past.

>And betachon became exactly what was planned - it's just belafail got bitchslapped by jewtch before he could take advantage

He became his own man, seperate from the fate Be'lakor had decreed and made him follow in his early life.
>>
>>44204500
It will be sigmar wins
And invades 40k

You know it's going to happen
>>
>>44208712
Also slaanesh will probably turn "good"
>>
Anybody having trouble downloading the Everchosen PDF?
>>
>>44208608
>Citations on daemons fathering kids

One of the Nurgle characters riding the big Maggoth creatures was apparently sired from a Great Unclean One and a human witch.
>>
>>44208712
It's hard not to think that if the plan was for chaos to win, they'd just have started the timeline off in the previous age, before chaos had overrun the mortal realms.
>>
Next story book will not be a total chaos victory. That would completely invalidate the entire stormcast eternals model range, and GW wouldn't do that. It will be either a chaos loss or at least result in them being held back
>>
>>44208768
I serious don't want to imagine that conception.
>>
>>44208686
Betakor wanted him to fall to chaos and he did
>>
>>44210371
Be'lakor wanted to possesses his flesh, but Archaon defeated him.
Archaon defeated his fate.
>>
>>44204536
>when you cannot even backup your points.
but I did, in the last thread, giving reasons and refuting his fall to chaos being inevitable by offering a possibility: trying harder.
archaon had the option to not do the shit he was supposed to do according to a daemon, even if the timeloop would negate making the right choice every time he would made it and be'lakor could make the choice even harder by altering the world, the choice was still there, the option to not act as an edgy teen was always there, he could have killed himself infinitely or walked in the opposite direction and not listen to the daemon or stand still and shout no for all the time he was required to do, he could have made the right choice every single time making a contest of will against a contest of power to rewind time of the daemon; he might have had no way to do turn his right choice into actual right actions due to the timeloop, but he could have avoided all the atrocities he would committ by falling.
he simply had not the will to follow the right choice yet he believes to have done everything justifying his actions as inevitable while they really were not.
he was a hypocrite in this sense (attributing to himself a quality he didn't have: the will to try every possibility) he didn't have the will, he didn't want to try harder.

there's no arguing in this, at this point it is a fact.

about all chaos apologists being either mindless, ignorant and wrong, it is a wider discussion but it is easy to back up, to put it as shortly as I can: chaos is a negation of all rights easily recognized and accepted by a sapient being. following chaos is morally wrong. to do so a being must either be mindless to not be able to even conceptualize an existence without chaos, ignorant to the point he doesn't know good, only chaos, or valuing plain wrong concepts (either consciously: being selfishly evil, which is morally wrong for every conscious being; or unconsciously: being hypocritical)
>>
anyone have the nurgle formation rules from the archaon book?
>>
File: plaguetouched.png (497 KB, 641x445) Image search: [Google]
plaguetouched.png
497 KB, 641x445
>>44210519
Here you go
>>
>>44210481
>trying harder.

How?
>>
Chaos Warriors on round bases. Should I do 25mm or 32mm?
>>
>>44211780
Probably 32mm.
>>
Where is the best place to get round bases for things like Ushabti / Necropolis knights?

Ushabti are on 40 mm Squres

and Necro knights are on 50 x 100 mm rectangles
>>
>>44210782
I listed you three examples of what he could have done with a little bit of consistent determination, which could be summed up with: don't listen to the daemon or the madman, do the right thing, over and over again, no matter what or how many times you find yourself in that situation or how unconvenient the right choice to do is because a shitty daemon decided to play rewind with your life.
the right choice is the right one. period. it is certainly better to sacrifice your existence to a meaningless loop of ignorance and determination reedeming yourself from becoming the harbringer of the apocalypse rather than becoming the annihilator of everything you explicitly said to not want to be.

his choice to become everchosen was, metaphorically speaking, letting himself go instead of trying harder with the diet and excercise nor trying at all anymore because someone told him it's in his genetics and shit and then whining like the little hypocritical edgelord he is that getting fat is inevitable and may as well go apocalyptically fatter rather than just morbidly so, or trying harder and not become a weight for the people around him too.

ignorance, faith, or rather, determination and will in an ideal, were the thing he had to try harder to use as weapons against the attempt of chaos to enslave his free will and destiny.
he let himself got used as a puppet and the worst thing is he's even hypocritical about it.
>>
>>44210481

Question for you guys:

Be'lakors time loops: are they self-contained or branching?

I mean, is he actually rewinding time and changing the event every time he goes back, or is he going into a parallel offshoot when he travels back and does things differently?

Are there now a theoretical plethora of realities where Archaon didn't go Edgelord?
>>
They need to start developing the realms.
Start giving us stories and novels on the Duardin in Aqshy and Chamon realms, the Grot Ogor Orruk Troggoth and Aelfs in Ghur realm. The differenet Aelfs in the Ulgu, Chyran, and Hysh realms. All the different undead in Shyish realm.
Start pouring out the backstory GW....
>>
>>44216534
>Be'lakors time loops: are they self-contained

Yes.
>>
>>44216664
There are no aelfs except a few from Azyrheim.
That's why the Aelf gods vanished, to go and find them.
I predict that their return is going to save Sigmar's bacon at the eight points.
>>
>>44217091

So he encounters his past self every time he rewinds time? How does that work?
>>
>>44217479
As a being of Chaos he exists outside of mortal time.
>>
>>44217574

Does he exist outside of his own timeline as well?

I mean, either he's causing branch offs or he has a stronger control over time than the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>44217775
>Does he exist outside of his own timeline as well?

Chaos doesn't have a distinct time line.

>I mean, either he's causing branch offs or he has a stronger control over time than the Chaos Gods.

Neither, he just altered Archaon's fate.

Branching time lines aren't supported in warhammer, you just get fucked by paradox and things continue on.
>>
>>44217828
>Branching time lines aren't supported in warhammer,

Bloodbowl. And to a lesser extent, WFRP.
>>
>>44217949
Alternate universes exist, but not branching time lines.
>>
>>44217973
>Alternate universes exist, but not branching time lines.

Bloodbowl could still be argued to be a branching timeline. Depends on whether that Temple to Nuffle actually exists.

And what is an alternative universe if not a branching timeline from some stage in it's setting?

A modern day setting where the Nazis win WW2 is an Alternative Universe that is a clear example of a branching timeline.

A modern day where anthropomorphized dinosaurs do battle with the Mushroom kingdom is certainly an AU, but could also be the result of a branching timeline.

And besides, Warhammer supports the concept of prophecy and the thwarting of prophecy. If a prophecy can come true and also be altered, that's a branching timeline.
>>
>>44217127
>There are no aelfs except a few from Azyrheim.
>That's why the Aelf gods vanished, to go and find them.
Have anyone read the novel that happened in realm of light?

>>44212467
>Ushabti are on 40 mm Squres
40mm round is cool for them, ushabti is too 'slim' for 50mm.

>and Necro knights are on 50 x 100 mm
Most chariot base replaced with 70 x 105 nm oval, that should be cool for cobra surfing rider too.
>>
>>44201952
I was neutral on Age of Sigmar, but all the art I've seen lately is really winning me over.
>>
>>44201952
You know I really like the new setting, but I'd be so much more sold on it if they did traditional art instead of that ugly ass digital art. Seriously, it makes it look like a cartoon.
>>
>>44201952

You know I really dislike the new setting, but I'm very neutral on the artwork.
>>
I hope the fyreslayers gets some kind of lava monsters
>>
>>44221415

One of the snippets from Codex Apocrypha did hint at them having some sort of cavalry like that, or maybe they were lizards.
>>
I am curious about the cyclic nature of Warhammer/AoS. There's a lot of material in there to suggest that AoS is Warhammer's future and past. Shit like a Dwarf God killing the first dragon.
>>
>>44216534
During the duel with sigmar in the end times, sigmar said that archaon could have fallen, and perhaps he didn't somewhere else, hinting to timelines where karstner is a champion of order.
Wether sigmar is purely making guesses or knowing something is up to debate, but we know that at the time sigmar was already the incarnate of the wind related to predictions and fates readings and that warhammer can have multiple timelines and realities as suggested by the gotrek and felix series when they traverse the half broken not!webway; but apart from this the time loops seem to be self contained, or, if they are not, the timelines are completely irrelevant to one another and an useless discussion to take.
Are there not edgelord kastners? Maybe, maybe not, probably, probably not, all at the same time because it works this way in these cases as absurd as it sounds.
>>
>>44222842
It's definitely the future. Grimnir was awakened with the rest of the gods, and went around killing great beasts and titans and monsters that roamed the realms, just as he has always done.

HOLY SHIT, I just realized, if/when the Fyreslayers get their own Battletome, we should learn more about Grimnir! Way cool.
>>
>>44217973
Branching timelines ARE alternate universes

If alternate universes are supported, there's no reason to believe alternate timelines can't be part of them too.
>>
>>44222899
>could have not* fallen
>>
>>44222900
>It's definitely the future

Well, yeah - my point is that a lot of what we're seeing is similar to snippets we know about the start of the Warhammer setting. And it fits thematically with the whole thing being a cycle.
>>
When do you think the forces of destruction or death finally get a battletome?
I understand the whole order vs chaos being primary, but it would be nice to see some new things for either of those forces.
>>
>>44223212
nobody knows...

nobody knows....
>>
>>44223212
Considering that death already has got its fair share of miniatures fitting the age of sigmar with the end times, that we already have seen at least one newly painted army on round bases, that the undead and nagash are involved quite often in all the recent fluff and that the reliable rumor of tzeentch and fyreslayers being the focus of next year not considering standalone battletome releases (like they did for the lizardmen), I'm going to say we should see battletome nagash relatively soon, maybe placed in-between the AoS and 40k tzeentchian releases
>>
File: based branstark.jpg (164 KB, 650x822) Image search: [Google]
based branstark.jpg
164 KB, 650x822
now that pic related too has reached the torrents only the seraphon battletome is missing if I'm not mistaken.

why is it the only one carnac doesn't want to share? not that he is forced to do such an illegal and immoral action, just curiosity.
because without further info, I'm going to assume it is an indication of butthurt.
>>
>>44224120
He didn't share the Stormcast one either.
He's probably just the only one who actually bought it.
>>
>>44224143
>>44224120
Like I said, I am doing it as an experiment. I want to see if I am the only guy who is sharing AoS Battletomes and novels.

Considering it took 1 month and half for the Stormcast to get uploaded and the Seraph has never been uploaded, my guess is that besides me there is perhaps 1 or 2 generous anons.

For the record, I would have uploaded the Dreadhold BT if anyone asked for it.
>>
File: Archaon (Power Overwelming.jpg (135 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
Archaon (Power Overwelming.jpg
135 KB, 650x823
>>44213965
You don't get it. Kasnter tried everything, even taking his own life. His life was turned outside down. The Empire's inquisition, fearing what he will become, murdered and burned everything he cared about. His family, his estate, his reputation were destroyed. His life of dedicated service meant nothing to them and he was cast out. Wounded and exhausted,(With a bloody Warpstone lodged in one of his eye sockets) and on the run leaving the shattered remnants of his life behind, he endured but every man has a breaking point. He reached the breaking point when he brought himself to the holiest site of the Empire and stood before Sigmar's statue. He pleaded then to Sigmar to save him. To rescue him from the dark fate ahead him. What did Sigmar do? Nothing. There was only silence. The desperate pleas of most pious and devoted man were met silence by his god. He was left alone and blind in the darkness. At that point Diederick Kastner died and in his place rose Archaon. Archaon would not be a mistake. He will not be a cautionary tale. He will not be a plaything of the gods.

Archaon would embrace the darkness and make it his own. If he would be damned then so be it. He would walk towards his dark destiny but not in service of the fickle gods of Chaos but for himself.
>>
File: Archy8.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Archy8.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2000
>>44224377
Afterwards Archaon's soul would be painted black by his hatred and bitterness to such an extent that even daemons (including his Father-in-Shadow) would shudder at the monstrosity he became. His determination to see all things cast into cold endless oblivion would invoke awe and horror in the Neverborn who can never fathom it.

And you know what? Archaon succeeded. He broke Be'lakor's hold over his destiny and forced him to kneel before him and call him master. He avenged himself from Sigmar and cast a dying and weak world into oblivion so that a new stronger world will be reborn from the ashes. Archaon freed himself at last.

The story did not end there. The power Archaon gained from the world's end would break the Chaos Gods hold over him. He is not their slave. He cares nothing for their worship. He would raise his sword against them, he would take their blessings and power by force, and he would steal away their servants and bind them to his will, and the Chaos Gods would love him for it. When he leads their own armies against them, they will love him. When cast down their temples, they will love him. When he takes what he is owed from them by strength and cunning, they will love him. They would sing him praises as much as they curse him. Their greatest champion and their bane.

Archaon Everchosen now is the Master of Chaos. The hub of its wheel. Worshipped and obeyed by mortals and daemons alike. A glorious destiny that beats whatever that would have happened to him should he have chosen any other path. A destiny that took more blood and guts to achieve. He even got further rewarded for it. The Eye of Sheerin showed him the future. Sigmar will fall at the hands of Archaon. Archaon will rule over all. Archaon deserves his happy ending. By the gods, he earned a thousand times over.

Dude is an example why Chaos rocks.
>>
>>44224377
>You don't get it. Kasnter tried everything
No, you don't get it. he didn't try everything, I already told you so, or he would have succeeded in not becoming the destroyer of the old world he was trying not to, redeeming himself from the destiny he was being directed into, he just needed to try harder and sacrifice his existence, probably, a better fate than becoming the ender.
he didn't believe, he didn't have the will to do so, he didn't try hard enough.

He is a puppet of the gods because he's doing exactly what they wanted from him, even when fighting against them, the gods will never get overthrown, they can't get destroyed, only kept at bay; by taking their place at the head of chaos he won't change shit, chaos wll merely change name; only by following the path of order chaos can be kept away.
He will never be able to see the new stronger world without gods, in fact after the destruction of the old one he was used to destroy more and more and more, the chaos gods will never stop to use him, he will never stop to be a slave oblivious of the way he's used; the stronger world will never happen if he continues fighting the paragons of order.
he's deluded and a hypocrite if he's still believing to be doing the right thing.
He is not.
He is wrong incarnate and everyone knows it, except you and apparently him, or at least him during the end times.
>>
>>44224339
but people did ask

>>43405317
>>43645979
>>43875492
>>43886775
>>43889643
>>43937561
>>43958962
>>
>>44224645
Then I apologize for missing it.

I will make up for it by uploading the Seraph BT either on Friday or Saturday
>>
File: 1379457949654.jpg (101 KB, 622x650) Image search: [Google]
1379457949654.jpg
101 KB, 622x650
>>44224660
it's all cool then, thanks.
>>
>>44224608
This.

Archaon is a tool for the gods of Chaos.
>>
>>44211780
In my experience 32mm looks much better
>>
>>44224411
>>44224377
you are waaaaaaay too into him
>>
>>44224411
>>44224377
All the servants of chaos are pussies, because they couldn't succeed if it weren't for chaos.

You should be looking up to the brave men of the empire, brettonia, kislev, and the rest, who fight without evil, unnatural powers
>>
>>44225477
And they failed. Then They failed again in the Mortal Realms. Mortal men cannot hope defeat Chaos.
This is why the Stormcast Eternals were created.
>>
>>44225512
They didn't fail against chaos, they failed against accounting executives and the public trading system.

Because last I checked archaon and the hordes of chaos got their bums kicked so hard the entire universe had to be re-written, tucked away from the influence of all those nasty uncontrollable players.
>>
>>44225512
Sure, they failed. But in terms of courage, they have no equal.
>>
>>44225542
Since day one of the introduction of Chaos the devs proclaimed that Chaos's victory is inevitable. However, it can be delayed.

Mortal strength is nothing to the ageless and ceaseless will of Chaos.
>>
>>44225577

Chaos lost so hard they had to retcon the event.
>>
>>44225577
>Mortal strength is nothing
So chaos is worse than nothing? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>44225591
Still mad over it?

It didn't fit their vision of the setting and also using the results of a hectic tournament which had little Chaos dudes in it to define the fluff was a mistake. They corrected it and put the setting on track.

By the way, the Storm of Chaos campaign was meant decide if the city of Middenheim would fall or not.Even if they went along with the timeline they would have gone with Chaos undoing the world. Archaon still lived after all and Valten was dead.
>>
>>44225616
Nope, Chaos will always be superior to mortal strength. Men cannot defeat it. They can hold it at bay for a while but in the end their courage will break.

Look at the End Times for example. All the mortal armies of the world were washed away in a tide of Chaos and blood in a span of a few years. The world's fate rested on the shoulders of 10 superhuman individuals.

Fast forward to Age of Sigmar. Once again mortal armies (with the direct aid of their gods and Undead) pit themselves against Chaos and got broken utterly. Sigmar pondered his defeat and realized mortal men were too weak to oppose Chaos and protect themselves. So he created the Superhuman god blessed Stormcast.
>>
>>44225697
So what you're saying is that mortal men did enough.

Also, daily reminder that Sigmar was a mortal man that became a god without giving in to Chaos and becoming an edgelord
>>
>>44225711
>So what you're saying is that mortal men did enough.

Nope, they all died.

>mortal man
>As a baby killed an entire Orc tribe with the jawbones of a mull

Not buying it.

Sigmar lucked out by getting tricked by Tzeentch into stumbling into the Winds of Heavens. He did not get it by himself.

Even with his godhood Sigmar, like mortal men, failed and then failed again against the power of Archaon and Chaos.
>>
>>44225777
And yet, the fight continues.
>>
>>44225777
only beta fukkbois like chaos.

deal w/ it
>>
>>44225542
>They didn't fail against chaos, they failed against accounting executives and the public trading system.

This is the same reason Abbadon cannot win in 40k and people like you still spout the armless Failbaddon meme. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>44225792
Until Archaon finally claims his due as it was foreseen.
>>
Anyone have experience with running Bloodletters in AoS?
Thinking about a list with Skarbrand, Skull Cannons and Heralds of Khorne leading two huge Letter units (32 each).
Already have 30 for 40k and wondering if I should buy more? This would also allow me to run the crazy Endless Horde formation for Khorne Daemonkin which is nice.
>>
>>44225577
>it can be delayed
You forgot "infinitely"

Infinitely delayed is practical the same as defeated, with the only exception that you have to keep your immuno system up and ready everytime
>>
So how are Lizardmen in AoS? in terms of fluff
>>
>>44225970
You mean "SERAPHON"? Slanns flew to space, all the lother lizards are basically "daemons of order" and memories of slanns. It's a pretty bold move, especially when they couldn't be arsed to sculpt any new models or even change the color scheme.
>>
>>44225970
Because they are the Eldar of setting. Mysterious and they strike without warning to forward some unknown agenda that the Slaan are engineering using their foresight powers.

All Lizardmen except the Slaan died so the Slaan resurrected the Lizardmen race in the form of memory daemons created from Azyr energies.

The Slaan currently live in Sigmar's realm aka The Realm of Azyr. To be exact they live in High Azyr above the dirty humans, aelves, and duadrin. They haven't made an official pact with Sigmar or do they pay him rent for living in his realm. Basically, they are free loaders/Rent dodgers.

They supposedly have some super plan to defeat Chaos once and for all (Yeah, right).
>>
>>44226037
Basically, they are*
>>
>>44226037
>They haven't made an official pact with Sigmar or do they pay him rent for living in his realm. Basically, they are free loaders/Rent dodgers.
They're older than him though. Show respect to old frogmen.
>>
>>44225697
>Men cannot defeat it.
>Look at the End Times for example
Yeah but if we're accepting that time control and retcons are a part of the canon (thanks to be'lakor's shenanigans) we also have to look at the Storm of Chaos, an event where the strength of mortal men was enough to defeat the hordes of chaos completely. To the point that the invasion failed and archaon had to make a last gambit teleport assault on a single capital.

Mortal Strength was and is enough, until a force outside of both chaos and order (that is, the accounts department) intervenes. Which means Chaos, functionally, has no strength at all, because it cannot act or accomplish anything in a meaningful way without the aid of powers outside of its control.
>>
>>44226102
Don't go all meta on me. The setting we currently follow the rule of "Mortal men cannot win". And as for Storm of Chaos? You should learn about it before citing it. Archaon didn't teleport anywhere. The battles before the grand battle were meant to decide how many Chaos forces reach the final battle.

And the final battle wasn't about destroying the world It was about whether the city will fall or not. Considering that the timeline never continued we would never know what the final outcome was going to be.
>>
>chaosfags btfo

today was a good day
>>
>>44226157
Not really.

All I am seeing is mad Orderfags. How do you know Ordefags are mad? They bring up Storm of Chaos.

I
>>
>>44226151
>Don't go all meta on me.
Mortal men need only survive to "win", because Chaos' goal is the destruction of everything.

Which means even after the retcons, even after the fiddling of bean counters, even after the End Times, even in AoS, mortal strength has won over chaos.

>And the final battle wasn't about destroying the world It was about whether the city will fall or not.
And did that one city fall?
>>
>>44225777
>sigmar was a god from birth
Nice headcanon
>Sigmar lucked out by getting tricked by Tzeentch into stumbling into the Winds of Heavens. He did not get it by himself.
If sigmar didn't became a superhuman being by himself why did tzeentch trap him to begin with
>inb4 tzeentch plots against himself or was only pretending to be retarded just as planned
Again, nice headcanon
>>
>>44226179
>Mortal men need only survive to "win", because Chaos' goal is the destruction of everything.

You don't get to dictate things that are not their in the fluff. The Mortal men in the End Times wanted to protect their world and save their lands. They failed alongside the Incarnates which were their only hope.

The overall and wider goal is the destruction and domination of everything, and it has little do to with what's going End Times. The Chaos's goal of the End Times was simply to destroy the world. They accomplished this with flying colours.

Mortal Strength failed in the WHFB world and it failed again in AoS where Chaos has defeated the Armies of Order and butchered and enslaved the mortals of the 7 realms for hundreds of years.

>And did that one city fall?

Nom but the war was far from over.
>>
>>44226238
>Nice headcanon

What human baby kills an Orc tribe with a piece of bone?

>If sigmar didn't became a superhuman being by himself why did tzeentch trap him to begin with

Because he was a meddlesome and powerful god blessed mortal warrior the same as Aenarion who was clearly more powerful than Sigmar and he wasn't even a god.

The bulk of Sigmar's power comes from the Winds of Heaven. In the End Times, Archaon stripped him of the Winds of Heavens and rendered him mortal.
>>
>>44226176
>All I am seeing is mad Orderfags
Mad they may be, right they still are
>>
>>44226280
I don't think so.

They tend to try to rewrite history and get things wrong.
>>
>>44226241
>The Chaos's goal of the End Times was simply to destroy the world. They accomplished this with flying colours.
Except the world's still around, right on the map. Maybe their all-consuming strength isn't as they so claim.

>and it failed again in AoS where Chaos has defeated the Armies of Order and butchered and enslaved the mortals of the 7 realms for hundreds of years.
But that's not true, because we know for sure (somewhat counter to what was initially claimed) that mortal enclaves remain even still.

>Nom but the war was far from over.
The war was over, definitively. We even had books set after the whole business was sorted out and the various races could start being stupid again.
>>
>>44226305
>Except the world's still around, right on the map. Maybe their all-consuming strength isn't as they so claim.

The core of the world which the Chaos Gods ignored as they got bored and went to destroy other realities and worlds.

The ravaged core of a destroyed world hurling around in space in no consolation for the millions of souls consumed by Chaos.

>But that's not true, because we know for sure (somewhat counter to what was initially claimed) that mortal enclaves remain even still.

There is no counter to any claim. Chaos conquered the 7 realms. Most of the populace was either enslaved or butchered. However, there are survivors and hiding places in the realms that have been hunted down by for hundreds of years.

We knew this from day one.

>The war was over, definitively.

As I recall, Archaon retreated to the not so far North and started regrouping in a cities ruins.
>>
>>44226277
A very powerful and strong willed one, because in the warhammer setting strength of will is what makes you do superhuman shit.

>god blessed
Stop with your headcanon.

>in the end times archaon stripped him to mortality
He didn't look that mortal to me after getting stripped and surviving by sheer will for then regaining his dominion over azyr.

Even if the power used was azyr, the strength and the will to grasp and wield it was sigmar's, not Ulric, who was even dead at the time.

Sigmar made himself a god and earned every bit of godhood by self realization and unshakable willpower.
>>
>>44226102
>Yeah but if we're accepting that time control and retcons are a part of the canon (thanks to be'lakor's shenanigans) we also have to look at the Storm of Chaos, an event where the strength of mortal men was enough to defeat the hordes of chaos completely

If you're taking Be'lakor's manipulation of fate as canon, then he never actually messed with the Storm of Chaos. So it's irrelevant.
But even saying that he did retcon the Storm of Chaos, that just proves mortals have no hope in hell of defeating Chaos because they can just turn back the clock and play the game again.

>To the point that the invasion failed and archaon had to make a last gambit teleport assault on a single capital.

Never happened.
>>
>>44226386
>A very powerful and strong willed one, because in the warhammer setting strength of will is what makes you do superhuman shit.

A lot of humans are strong willed. None of them managed to do what he did as a baby.

>Stop with your headcanon.

Time of Legend novel outright says he had the strength of Ulric, whom he worshipped, in his flesh. So it's headcanon that Sigmar was not blessed by any god.

>He didn't look that mortal to me after getting stripped and surviving by sheer will for then regaining his dominion over azyr.

He looked human and acted human. He was a human once Archaon took the Winds from him. Helpless before the Everchosen.

>dominion over azyr.

The Winds of Magic have minds of their own and they seek out and bind themselves with the ones they choose whether they wish it or not.
>>
>>44226378
>The core of the world which the Chaos Gods ignored as they got bored and went to destroy other realities and worlds.
The core of the world which is being weaponized and used against them, you mean? Yeah, I mean why should they have a vested interest in making sure that shit's not around. What a stunning victory indeed, oh chaotic masters, giving those mortals the uranium and plutonium they need to make the bomb.

>Most of
>We knew this from day one.
Yeah, that's certainly the same as "all of"

>As I recall, Archaon retreated to the not so far North and started regrouping in a cities ruins.
As I recall, Archaon's horde was dashed, and although there were scattered remnants, it was other factions that capitalized on the state of the empire afterwards.
>>
>>44226302
>They tend to try to rewrite history and get things wrong.
That's literally what chaosfags did with storm of chaos and the age of sigmar though.

Stupid jokes aside, chaosfags interpret things wrong by justifying every accomplishment done and possible by the order as
>everything is the gods pretending to be retarded
>doesn't matter, chaos victory is inevitable because someone said so, muhahaha
No, really, it is stupid: Chaos is depicted as inevitable, indestructible and unstoppable to make the setting express certain degrees of grimdark, but the fight between chaos and order on the greater scheme of things is futile only apparently and everyone can easily see and appreciate that
Apart from mad chaosfags, who stick to the apparent only
>>
>>44225477
>You should be looking up to the brave men of the empire, brettonia, kislev, and the rest, who fight without evil, unnatural powers

How can I look up to people who will not walk the Path to Glory?

Always remember these words:

"Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred from the cold furrow of mortal life. I embrace death without regret as I have embraced life without fear."
>>
>>44226506
>The core of the world which is being weaponized and used against them, you mean? Yeah, I mean why should they have a vested interest in making sure that shit's not around. What a stunning victory indeed, oh chaotic masters, giving those mortals the uranium and plutonium they need to make the bomb.

It was no threat to them in the Age of Chaos.

And Archaon foresaw the coming of the Srormcast that were birthed from it. Guess what did he think of them? A none threat.

>Yeah, that's certainly the same as "all of"

The entirety of the Realms have been subjugated with the exception of few scattered people and hideout living on the run or cowering and eking out a wretched existence.

All the Realms are gigantic Chaos wastes where daemons walk openly. All thanks to the failure of mortal men.

Guess who is the hope of the realms for liberation? The Stormcast Eternals.
>>
>>44226588
>The entirety of the Realms have been subjugated except for the parts that haven't been subjugated
truly, chaos is all-powerful!
>>
>>44226577
Nope, anon, the theme was Chaos is destined to win. Always was.

Order stand was always futile but Orderfags refuse to see that.

>That's literally what chaosfags did with storm of chaos and the age of sigmar though.

Look at this thread and see for yourself how Orderfags are re-writing history. The prime example is trying to wish away Chaos's domination in the Age of Chaos and WHFB.
>>
>>44226618
The Realms are big places.
Chaos is currently stamping out the last resistance even as Sigmar's storm breaks. .
>>
>>44226618
Indeed, it is. The Gods of Order united against them and they cast down. The Realms burned.

The small and scattered remnants of the free people only exist because the hordes of Chaos got bored from slaughtering them because they offer no challenge.

The Chaos forces conquered 7 realms are the sizes of universe who gives a damn if there are like a few villages and survivors running around. Damn get your priorities straight. The spoils of war cannot wait.
>>
>>44226644
>The Realms are big places.
That does not mean you get to lie. Especially not when you lumps are trumpeting lines such as

>Look at this thread and see for yourself how Orderfags are re-writing history.
Because now you've gone and ruined your integrity and we all get to laugh at you.
>>
>>44226671
they were cast*
>>
>>44226671
>Chaos forces conquered 7 realms are the sizes of universes who gives a damn if there are unconquered territories still left
So you're saying they haven't conquered the seven realms?

>Damn get your priorities straight
I'm sorry but liars don't get to talk about priorities.
>>
>>44204638

But Primarchs were already dead when they were written
>>
>>44226683
I am the guy who said it.

And I haven't lied. I said Chaos conquered the 7 Realms and it's true in the fluff. Just because there are resistance forces scattered around doesn't nullify the fact that Chaos rules the realms.

It's like saying Germany didn't conquer Poland and France due to the Le Viva resistance.
>>
I know carnac isn't the only sharer. When the duardin and fyreslayer battletomes are released if nobody uploads the digitals I will scan them and upload. Also the next campaign big book I will scan the battleplans and time of war rules and add them to my big book compilation document.

I just don't buy digitals is all, I think they are way too overpriced.
>>
>>44226710
You

see

>>44226721

Oh but they did.

And nobody is lying but you.
>>
>>44226721
>Just because unconquered people are still running around doesn't nullify the fact that Chaos rules them
>>
>>44204770

Because as it turns out, throwing an incarnate of Magic into the warp isn't a great way to kill them
>>
>>44226683
I'm not even Carnac.
But he's right.

Look at you >>44226710
>So you're saying they haven't conquered the seven realms?

Of course they've conquered the seven realms. Pockets of resistance does not change that, or else nothing in human history has ever been conquered.
>>
>>44226722
Good.

I have no intention of buying the Fyreslayer BT. Dwarfs are blaaargh.

Aelves, though. Hope Aelves are next.
>>
>>44226739
Just because ragged survivors are running around doesn't nullify that Chaos basically owns their Realms.
>>
>>44225542

Game events really should not be viewed as having anything to do with the lore.

It's common fact that Chaos Warriors are stronger than average humans and that the latter have to rely on tactics, technology, and magic of their own to try and even up the odds.

In a way the line about mortal men not being able to stand up to Chaos rings true in a way. In the old Fantasy world the Empire was at best seemingly only able to defend its own borders against the forces that came from the north, only once to my knowledge was an attempt made to actually try and take the fight to Chaos, which is what Sigmar pretty much has to do considering Chaos is squatting all over the Mortal Realms.

However even the Stormcast will not be enough and this is why the first book repeatedly mentions the idea of them serving as a rallying call of sorts for those who also want to oppose Chaos, because it's going to take a concerted effort.
>>
>>44226745
>Pockets of resistance does not change that
But Chaos' war isn't for territory, but mortal souls. It's apparently why they left the old world still distinctly un-destroyed while they tried to conquer and destroy everything else.

And lo, they still have not quashed all mortal resistance in the realms, even thousands of years later. What a resounding victory the forces of Chaos can claim. That they've "sort of, almost" stamped out those who oppose them.
>>
>>44226631
The theme is the fight against chaos
Not chaos itself.

Making it apparently invincible is a way to make the fight more heroic.

People usually are not superficial enough to get it, you don't.
>>
>>44226787
>But Chaos' war isn't for territory, but mortal souls.

It's for existence actually.
The Dark Gods have been said to be covetous of the Realms themselves rather than the people.

>And lo, they still have not quashed all mortal resistance in the realms, even thousands of years later.

It's not been that long, and as said, the Realms are vast, it takes time for their mortal armies to cross them.

>What a resounding victory the forces of Chaos can claim. That they've "sort of, almost" stamped out those who oppose them.

They are in the process of killing off the last resistance, and the Stormcast are seen as an opportunity to finally conquer Azyr.
>>
>>44226787
Wrong. It's territory and power. The Chaos Gods wanted the realms for their own.

The minority that survived the butchery and enslavement didn't offer Chaos any real challenge or spoils of war. This is why they survived. It's outright said that the forces of Chaos turned upon each other over control of the realms and the spoils of the 7 Realms.

They are too insignificant to be noticed by Chaos and the thought that they pose a threat to realms worth of Chaos forces and kingdoms is utterly laughable.
>>
>>44226813
>The theme is the fight against chaos

Which is deemed as futile and thus make doomed mortals even more heroic and sympathetic.
>>
>>44226776
>However even the Stormcast will not be enough and this is why the first book repeatedly mentions the idea of them serving as a rallying call of sorts for those who also want to oppose Chaos, because it's going to take a concerted effort.

We know this but....

Sigmar wants Nagash back on board. Now how can they both resolve the following issues

1-They on't trust each other. Sigmar and Nagash both claim the other is dishonourable betrayer whose word means nothing
2-The Stormcast process does not only still tons of soul from Nagash, It's actually weakening and killing him.
>>
>>44226983
steal tons*

I don't see how an alliance between Nagash and Sigmar can ever work.
>>
>>44226983
It was Nagash though. We have proof.
>>
>>44226876
No, if the fight is completely impossible, it ends up looking stupid
>>
>>44227016
It was a preemptive betray. Nagash struck first!
>>
>>44226983
What's the source on the stormcast process killing nagash? Read all the novels but can't remember seeing that, but may well have missed/forgotten it.
>>
>>44226983
Sigmar's plan seems all fucked up.

>Sigmar is weakening
>Nagash is weakening because of Sigmar
>Allarielle lost her last safe place because of Sigmar
>Gorkamorka is split and unreliable
>Griminir is dead and his soldiers will fight for Chaos
>Grugni bailed for no reason

Looks like it's up to the based aelf trio of Tyrion, Teclis and Malerion to save the day.
>>
>>44226997

Nagash getting it through his head for a third time that as things stand he can't go against Chaos alone and that any trickery he pulls likely won't work. Maybe play up any hatred he likely has for Archaon too.
>>
>>44227053
The audiobook series featuring Mannfred. Each one has 4 minutes of Nagash ranting about his situation.
>>
File: morathi.jpg (138 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
morathi.jpg
138 KB, 1024x537
>>44227054
Forgetting about someone, hun?
>>
>>44227156
There's no room in the based elf trio for ugly old hags who have been the sex toy of 2/3 of the based aelf trio!
>>
>>44227156

unf those thighs
>>
>Chaos is amazing and perfect
>because the chaos book came out

How quickly people forget how the Lizardmen book had them slapping the shit out chaos left right and center.
>>
>>44227892
It's a willful ignorance, because they know most people in these threads aren't buying the books.
>>
File: malekith.jpg (117 KB, 321x478) Image search: [Google]
malekith.jpg
117 KB, 321x478
>>44227156
Mum please, please don't act so slutty around the other gods

Is there a picture of Malerion? There's a very small photo of a demon looking thing in the main book but it doesn't say it's him
>>
>>44227892
They didn't do much slapping. Like the Stormcast they are fighting an uphill battle against an seemingly endless enemy. The Archaon battletome states that the armies that were lost and the damage inflicted on Chaos during the Storm of Sigmar are nothing to the legions of Varanspire and the legions that are now uniting under Archaon.

You pulled a few hairs from the fur of the bear. Prepare for the fang and claw.
>>
>>44227980
it's higly probable to be him
>>
>>44227078
old men would rant for anything
>aargh why do those deathrattles miss a teeth?!
>I swear! back in my days skeletons looked competent
>>
>>44227981
>B-But my chaos.

Stormcast literally beat out Khorne's biggest champion in the realm of fire.

Seraphon literally described as being in equal battle of wits with Tnzeetch.

Stop being a deluded Carnac, you think the Fyreslayer book isn't going to have shit like

"Gorbrand Grimnirson slays the Arch-Daemonmaster and his thousand bloodletters and death hills"

And other scenes of the army kicking major ass?

Hell, here is my prediction for the Allpoint campaign.

>Archaon overextends
>Sigmar breeches with Fyreslayer allies.
>Then Nagash takes it and gets a powerplay.
>>
>>44228287
>Stormcast literally beat out Khorne's biggest champion in the realm of fire.

The war against Khul continues.

And you forgot the great defeat the Stormcast suffered in the Realm of Life.

>Seraphon literally described as being in equal battle of wits with Tnzeetch.

Nah, it wasn't stated.

Those were skirmishes that prelude the great battles to come. I can easily pull examples from the Chaos BTs of Chao warriors destroying and pushing back the Seras and Stormcast.

The fact is Order needs its numbers more than the Chaos needs its. Chaos can afford losses. Heck, the Order hasn't inflicted any meaningful damage to Chaos.
>>
>>44228433
Continued...

As ending note, I would like to say Archaon's visions which are 100% true has him defeating Sigmar and conquering all. So as far a I am concerned, it's already over.

Anyho, I have been arguing with Orderfags for hours. I am exhausted as balls time for some rest. See guys later on Saturday.
>>
>>44228516
>Archaons visions which are 100% true

>proofbird.jpg
>>
>>44228516
>true has him defeating Sigmar and conquering all
to be precise though, the vision ended with a dawn only promising such conquests and torment of all, not showing them.
plus we haven't seen nor sigmar's corpse nor archaon managing to wield the obviously supercharged hammer.

as much as prophecies go, this one has huge holes to pull a "monkey's paw" of reality shattering proportions.
>>
>>44228433

>the great defeat the Stormcast suffered

They got better

>order can't afford to lose people

Which is why Stormcast die for real very, very infrequently
>>
File: chaos cultists.jpg (116 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
chaos cultists.jpg
116 KB, 873x627
>>44201952
best thing GW released in the last ten years.
>>
>>44229291
>implying the mechanicus isn't better
>implying the dark eldar range isn't the best
>implying the return of knights wasn't glorious
>implying the blightkings aren't the best fucking thing ever: concept by adrian smith, execution by brian nelson, blanche levels of possibilities

shit, son, I get cheap and characteristic plastic chaotic gangsters are pretty great, but step up your quality game.
>>
File: Archaon_bol.jpg (122 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_bol.jpg
122 KB, 873x627
>>44229291
Out of the way, best model comin through
>>
>>44229846
>Citadel Finecast
>>
>>44229846
anon said 10 years
>>
>>44204745
Triumph and treachery is epic fun. Shame most of the Warhammer community here were competetive faggots and refused to play anything non-ETC
>>
>>44230259
speak for yourself and your narrow experience
>>
>>44230454
It´s fun and very different way of playing Fantasy.
>>
So /tg/, whatcha playing?

What rules does your LGS use?

Do you have fun?
>>
>>44227980
>Is there a picture of Malerion? There's a very small photo of a demon looking thing in the main book but it doesn't say it's him

Actually if you check the source files it calls the creature Malerion.
>>
>>44230832
No, I meant generalizing about all warhammer players here as only following ETC
>>
>>44229846
>anything shitcast
>>
>>44232638
i couldnt find the non finecast version but this is was all i found that was in decent quality
>>
>>44229670

Ignoring the dread knight the new GK models were fantastic

Counting FW, the Horus Heresy stuff is the best marine shit they've ever put out
>>
>>44227054
>>Griminir is dead and his soldiers will fight for Chaos

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears.

---

Question time:

If Belakor can re-write time over and over ad nauseum until he gets the results he wants, why isn't he the Everchosen? Wasn't that always his goal?
>>
>Chaos is so great! Mortals suck!
>why do mortals suck?
>because they aren't all-powerful like Chaos duh!
>Why is Chaos great?
>because it gives you power!

This is like saying someone on steroids is better than someone who isn't. They have to cheat to win

Chaoscucks BTFO
>>
>>44234339
>If Belakor can re-write time over and over ad nauseum until he gets the results he wants, why isn't he the Everchosen?

Because he can't.
He just manipulated Archaon's fate.

>Wasn't that always his goal?

Yes. Archaon was his second attempt at possessing the flesh of the Everchosen, the first was Kharduun the Gloried.
>>
>>44226151
>timeline never continued we would never know what the final outcome was going to be.

The timeline DID continue, in WFRP 2ed. It was the core of the setting. Actually made Warhammer a bit more of a juicy setting, in my opinion. Shook things up.
>>
>>44234377
Oh look another Orderfriend who can't admit their attraction to Chaos. Why don't Orderfriends ever talk about their own stuff? Why are Orderfriends so jealous of Chaos having a good time?
>>
>>44234377
>This is like saying someone on steroids is better than someone who isn't.

It's true. Sports would be ten thousand times more interesting if everyone was allowed to juice until they died.
>>
>>44227054
>>Griminir is dead and his soldiers will fight for Chaos

What?
>>
>>44234482
Grimnir is dead and Fyreslayers fight for whoever pays them more, even Chaos.
>>
>>44234448
Because Chaosfags have ruined our good times before.
>>
>>44234524
Why are Orderfriends so bitter?
Why are they so jealous?
>>
If the servants of Chaos are so great, how come they need infinite hordes, daemons, chaos gifts, and treachery and allies to win?
>>
>>44234579
>If the servants of Chaos are so great, how come they are so great?

I don't understand the question.
>>
>>44234647
Chaosfags are like roided up MMA fighters with a baseball bat breaking ito a normal guy's house and beating him to death while he's asleep, then going "ha ha totally kicked his ass, I'm the bestest ever!"

Anyone can win with all that shit, there's nothing glorious about it.
>>
>>44235007
>Anyone can win with all that shit, there's nothing glorious about it.

Gotta earn your roids, MMA skills and baseball bat first.
Orderfriends forget that Chaos spends most of it's time fighting itself and winnowing the weak.
>>
>>44235125
>Gotta earn your roids, MMA skills and baseball bat first.
Unless you're a daemon. More so if you're a Greater Daemon.
>>
>>44235397
Untrue. We know that daemons can rise through the ranks, some may be created greater to preform a task, but they are not static.
>>
Today I bought the Forest Spirit Warhost. Two things are immediately apparent to me:
1) I need to make sure I am actually confident painting wood
2) Between this and my old Wood Elf Battalion box, I have like, a metric TON of Owls.
>>
>>44235457
But there is a standard that they have in power. A standard Greater Daemon is going to wipe the floor and eat the floor against a bunch of normal soldiers.
>>
>>44235465
if you don't cover a treeman with owls you're not doing things correctly
>>
>>44235510
This. You can omit all your owls from all but 1 treeman. But you have to cover the fuck out of owls on that one treeman. Then paint him up with A LOT of white paint splatter.
>>
>>44235487
And wolves eat lambs.
The daemons must earn greater might too.
>>
>>44235708
Try shanking a Bloodthirster to death. That ain't going to work.
>>
>>44235755

Gotrek would disagree.
>>
>>44235755
It does if you're good enough or well equipped enough.
>>
>>44235780
>>44235802
If you're not well trained or well equipped.
>>
>>44235862
What are you even saying at this point?
>>
>>44235862

Valkia the Bloody.
>>
>>44208554
The archaon books shows that Belakor isn't his literal father and that he's the offspring of a northman and some fishermans wife.

Also Archaon is a hypocrite in that his original motivations all prove to be false, Sigmar is real/not a lie and destroying the old world is basically just flipping over the chaos gods board game, it doesn't do anything to them.
>>
>>44236143
Yeah Archaon is just a dumbass beta bitch.

>yfw Archaon is confronted by Sigmar and, realizing the truth of the Imperial creed, turns against Chaos, dying in battle against the horde he lead to atone for his evil.
>>
>>44226827
>The Dark Gods have been said to be covetous of the Realms themselves rather than the people.
[citation needed]
>>
>>44234404
>He just manipulated Archaon's fate.

So he can rewrite time in relation to other people but not himself?

It just seems like a massive flaw. Be'lakor can basically rewrite Storm of Chaos to not happen, but he can't succeed in his own plans?

Or was that his punishment?
>>
>>44236202
When sigmar actually confronts him he starts to stammer the Sigmar punches his sword to death.

Tuomas Prinen the creator of Archaon envisaged after he won he'd kill himself, his task completed.
>>
>>44236284
>So he can rewrite time in relation to other people but not himself?

As a daemon he is beyond time.

>Be'lakor can basically rewrite Storm of Chaos to not happen, but he can't succeed in his own plans?

He never did anything of that scale. For the most part he just saved babby Kastner from premature death, like when he got kicked in the head by a horse or when when Shallya caused a doctor to kill him.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.