[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boruto Quest 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Genin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence has recently been making itself apparent. Preparations for the final tournament of the Chunin Exams has begun, and Genin all over the Leaf Village training under wise masters. Shikamaru is in charge of your instruction, and you're currently in the middle of grueling training!

Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/fpP2TjrS
>>
YES

FINALLY MADE A FUCKING THREAD
>>
You meet with Shikamaru the next morning, and prepare to begin your training for the day. He approaches you, as stoic as ever, walking from the morning fog. He looks down with those vast, all seeing eyes of his and studies you for a brief moment. He speaks in a calm, quiet tone. Almost a little bored. "You've been doing well. Very well. Just about as well as I expected. Maybe better."

You smile warmly. "Thanks! It's been really hard work, but since it's all a part of the lessons it's worth it."

Shikamaru chuckles for a few seconds. "It's that simple, huh? Amazing."

Scratching your chin, you look at him in confusion. "Whaddya mean?"

He turns, and starts to walk away from you. "You have a heck of a will, Takeshi. There were other Genin in the exam, fighting for much more at stake, which much more potential to back them. But your will pushed right past all the deep, dark, and scary aspirations that the other Genin have."

He stops. "When I was your age and I took the exam, not even I can say that I was as chill as you are. The type of competition I had to deal with was bull, really. Gaara of the Desert, Sasuke Uchiha, and who'd a thunk /Naruto/ to be the big showstopper in the end. Definitely not me."

He looks back as he draws a kunai from his weapon's pouch and spins it around his finger. "But I'm rambling. Let's get down to brass tacks. What shinobi art would you like to be instructed in today, my young pupil?"

He says the last bit with a sarcastic grin. You get the sense that he's a tad bit too young to be pretending to be the wise old master, though you have no doubts in his actual wisdom. All this time he's had the demeanor of an old man, in fact.
>>
>>44196214
>A. Genjutsu. (5 Days. Stat up++, Chakra Control+, New Jutsu)
>B. Taijutsu (8 days. Stat up++, Strength+, Speed+, Stamina+, New Jutsu, Strength/Speed/Stamina Specialized training unlocked. [Option not available during rest period] )
>C. Ninjutsu (8 days. Stat up ++, New Jutsu)
>D. Medical Jutsu (1 Day. Chakra Control+)
>E. Sealing Jutsu (3 days. Chakra Control+, Ninjutsu+, New Jutsu)
>>
Also, 17 days left
>>
>>44196233
Should give us that 1 day to master water blade.
>>
>>44196233
Mini said we get more options from leveling our control once
>>
>>44196233
>B. Taijutsu (8 days. Stat up++, Strength+, Speed+, Stamina+, New Jutsu, Strength/Speed/Stamina Specialized training unlocked. [Option not available during rest period] )
i don't think we're in a rest period right now
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196233
>E
>>
>>44196285
correct, you can learn this now
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196233
>>
>>44196214
>Comment, "You know, the other genin are so full of...stuff. They get distracted by 'I wanna live up to my parent's legend' or some other stuff like that. They're all worried about the pressure being talented puts on them, or they're arrogant because of it, or they look at eachother's talent and get a little scared, or whatever. I'm kinda glad I'm not that talented, because it seems to be the only reason I'm not so full of myself. My biggest worry is my next match, it doesn't go beyond that."
>>
>>44196233
>>A. Genjutsu. (5 Days. Stat up++, Chakra Control+, New Jutsu)
>>
>>44196233

Really intrigued by the possibilities of sealing techniques, but the benefits of that Taijutsu is too hard to pass up.
>>
>>44196423
I'm figuring we'll do that next
>>
So, Mini, I was thinking. If we take principles from Shunshin, the Camouflage Technique, False Place, an a good old fashioned clone, could we make an Afterimage technique?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIOXMbpbuH4

Shikamaru looks at you grimly. "This next step in your training is going to be more difficult than any previous one. Not only are you going to push the limits of your control of your chakra yet again, you're going to be learning a B ranked Genjutsu that I believe will become incredibly critical to you in the future. This won't particularly help you out much in the combat zone, but this technique is imperative for mission success in any team dealing with information exchange. Considering your type of style, I could imagine you being placed in the intelligence committee."

You nod. "What sort of training will I be doing? And what's this jutsu?"

Shikamaru grins. "We're going to have a fun time with this. Not only am I going to teach you the jutsu, I'm going to use it against you so that you can learn to defend against it. This is going to be the bulk of our training, but standard practices like meditation or chakra control exercises can fill the time between sessions. The jutsu that I'm going to teach you is the Interrogation Genjutsu, used to forcibly extract information from another shinobi's mind. The only limitations beyond actually mastering it, are physical contact, a conscious target, and a stronger will than said target."

You gulp. "Well, let's get started."

Cont.
>>
>>44196608
Afterimage is pure taijutsu, my friend. A matter of speed.
>>
>>44196635
I take it that's the new jutsu we'd be learning if we choose B, then?
>>
>>44196619
>Don't think about his wife's ass. Don't think about his wife's ass. Dont thin- Aw fuck.

This jutsu is dangerous.
>>
>>44196661
>Don't think gay thoughts about Shikadai
>>
>>44196619
Wouldn't interrogation be a great move to beat his son? I mean he's a lazy shit, so his will probably isn't super strong, and it also gives us all his plans, which would normally be his greatest strength.
>>
>>44196701
>His will isn't super strong

can't wait till you see him in his match

you think his mom's going to LET him be lazy like his dad? Who do you think is in charge in the household?
>>
File: Young_Ichimaru.png (545 KB, 864x560) Image search: [Google]
Young_Ichimaru.png
545 KB, 864x560
>>44196619
>Interrogation Genjutsu
Thanks. mini now I can't get the image of gin as Takeshi out of my head
>>
>>44196757
Edit in brown hair and I'd be sold
>>
>>44196701
>he's a lazy shit, so his will probably isn't super strong
You underestimate the Naras.
They are DEDICATED to being lazy shits.
Mother fuckers have some "The Tale of the Man Who Was Too Lazy to Fail" shit going on.
And Temari will tan that boys hide if he gets TOO lazy. She only puts up with it from her husband because he's a sexual tyrannosaur.
Shikadai is gonna be fucking scary.
>>
>>44196738
... You know that's counter-intuitive right. If he just goes along with his mother's will, that means his own is weakened by it. I mean the overriding thought will be "Oh god mum's gonna bitch at me again." Which is not a great state of mind to be in.
>>
Shikamaru and you begin with meditation and control exercises to warm up, but when the training begins, he asks you to place your palm on his head as he takes a seat. You form the handseals for the jutsu and do so, and start to feel yourself pushing up against Shikamaru's mind. It's as if a steel wall was restricting you from entering, every piece of architecture perfectly countering any possible path you could take inside.
>>
File: AizenKidMode.png (271 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
AizenKidMode.png
271 KB, 800x600
>>44196757
Nah, Kon is Gin, always smiling and shit. Takeshi is Aizen. Brown haired, plain appearance, illusionist, strategic genius and maybe a psycho;
>>
>>44196839
>Huh, so that's what they mean when they say someone's mind is like a steel trap.
>>
>>44196839
Your eyes are shut, and beads of sweat form on your brow as you concentrate through the jutsu. It's like Shikamaru said, the only way in is to try and brute force it. You grit your teeth and push forward with all of your mental might, but Shikamaru doesn't budge an inch. You push against the impossible wall with all of your might for what feels like an hour, until you open your eyes and collapse, sweat drenched.

Shikamaru grins. "Rest. It's my turn when you get up."

You groan.

After a half an hour, you sit back up, cross legged. Shikamaru sits up from meditating and places his hand on your head, and you start to envision a steel wall to mimic Shikamaru's. You run over defending every angle and strengthening the steel as well as you can.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, go."

The sudden force is colossal, infinitely more than you were expecting. The meager improvised defense that you had in place was shattered in an instant, and Shikamaru removes his hand. He allows you to collect yourself over the next fifteen minutes, and you begin to preform the jutsu on him again.

This cycle continues for five days. You've mastered the Jutsu, though you never once managed to break past Shikamaru. It was incredibly difficult to continually piece your mind back together, but the meditation and strengthening exercises have tempered your wall.
>>
File: Aizenception.jpg (175 KB, 978x1134) Image search: [Google]
Aizenception.jpg
175 KB, 978x1134
>>44196856
And now at some point we have to fool someone who isn't under a genjutsu into thinking they are.
Just so we can say pic related.
>>
File: 1439151472865.gif (601 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
1439151472865.gif
601 KB, 291x386
>>44196856
>>
>>44196893

The next day, your brother teaches you the finishing touches of the Hydro Sword Jutsu. This technique will create a sword of highly pressurized water, making a deadly cutting blade. At first it will be a simple shortsword, but as your proficiency with the technique increases you'll be able to create more impressive weapons. The water is created from your chakra, and you need no source. It costs nothing to maintain, but you can't use Jutsu while using it, and it can be destroyed.

Your brother can teach you one more Water Jutsu, next week.

>A. Water Bullets
>B. Water Whip
>C. Water Clone (Hideki will take several days off before the tournament to teach you this jutsu only, as he'll be working during it. Reduces days with Shikamaru from 13 to 8.)
>>
>>44196909
>A. Water Bullets
need a range technqiue
>>
>>44196909
>>A. Water Bullets
>>
>>44196909
>Water Bullets
>>
>>44196909
>A. Water Bullets
>>
>>44196909
>B. Water Whip
>>
>>44196909
>A. Water Bullets
>>
>>44196837
He's not entirely his father's kid. He's got some spunk and motivation from his mother, though it'll only come out under the right circumstances.
>>
>>44196909
>>A. Water Bullets

Our opponent is an archer, right? We need something fast to attack him if he manages to get away from us/escape our traps, so we won't be at his mercy anytime he puts some distance between us.
>>
>>44196856
Does this mean we can have a mullet once we get strong enough?
Because I kinda want a powermullet.
>>44196909
>A. Water Bullets
Dakka kinda seems to be our thing, honestly.
>>
>>44196909

>A. Water Bullets
>>
>>44196909
>B. Water Whip

Can't imagine the bullets being much better than our senbon, and they'll also exhaust our chakra.
>>
>>44196909
>A. Water Bullets
We have mist clone so another clone technique is not needed as much here I believe.
>>
>>44196969
They're pretty big, like soccer ball sized. Getting hit by one sucks, and you'll be able to spit out 3-4 at once to start. Costs about as much as one of Kichiro's standard fireballs, so you can't spam it, but you've grown in control and chakra pool enough to use it frequently
>>
>>44196909
>>C. Water Clone (Hideki will take several days off before the tournament to teach you this jutsu only, as he'll be working during it. Reduces days with Shikamaru from 13 to 8.)
Actual clones to help with the sound genjutsu? Yes please.
>>
We should find a way to put a bell on his bowstring. Would be funny to paralyze him using his own weapon.
>>
>>44197054
I meant the Archer we are going to fight. Shit, half my post was devoured by 4chan.
>>
Taijutsu: 2.0
Ninjutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Strength: 1.5 (+ to increase to 2.0)
Speed: 2.0 (+ to increase to 2.5)
Intelligence: 3.5
Chakra Control: 2.5 (+ to increase to 3.0)
Stamina: 2.5

>A. Genjutsu. (8 Days. Stat up++, Chakra Control+, New Jutsu)
>>
>>44197181
look at all the gains
>>
>>44197181
>D. Medical Jutsu.

How many days do we have left?
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197181
>>E. Sealing Jutsu (3 days. Chakra Control+, Ninjutsu+, New Jutsu)
>>
>>44197181

We need more speed!
>>
>>44197181

>>44197202
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197202
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197181
>>B. Taijutsu (8 days. Stat up++, Strength+, Speed+, Stamina+, New Jutsu, Strength/Speed/Stamina Specialized training unlocked. [Option not available during rest period] )

We'd need a rest period after it, and I'm not sure a tournament counts as rest.
>>
>>44197223
Days with your bro haven't counted against your total. Consider that a bonus for having a "connection" in the world
>>
>>44197181

Wonder what the new jutsu is
>>
>>44197181
>>D. Medical Jutsu (1 Day. Chakra Control+)
Let's see the benefit's we'll unlock from this before we commit to the 8-day timesink.
>>
>>44197181
>>B. Taijutsu (8 days. Stat up++, Strength+, Speed+, Stamina+, New Jutsu, Strength/Speed/Stamina Specialized training unlocked. [Option not available during rest period] )
Who learns the art of combat without blade, has always his blade with him.
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197124
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>44197272
>benefit's
benefits. Ugh.
>>
>>44197181
>>
>>44197181
Actually yeah, Mini. what's the bracket looking like? Who fights who?
>>
>>44197181
>>
we're going to go for speed training right?
>>
>>44197412
I'd prefer more Genjutsu.
>>
>>44196988
Can mist clone physically hurt people?
>>
>>44197434
We have 5 days after this, Not enough time to do anything other than medical or sealing.
>>
>>44197449
Then I'd prefer to spam Medical and take a rest day before the tournament
>>
>>44197467
Yep
We can visit someone...or just train one stat
>>
>>44196856
Don't forget water. If memory serves, Aizen fooled everyone into thinking his zanpakuto's releases were water related.
>>44197412
It'll let us take better advantage of momentary distractions and openings in our enemies' defenses, so I'm all for it.
>>
>>44197467
We just need enough medical jutsu to learn to regenerate right now. When we get to the tournament and we're in a tough fight, almost out of chakra, we can regenerate using the last of our reserves, then use the Underdog Seal to do whatever jutsu to finish the opponent.
>>
>>44197595
Yup. He said his Zanpakuto could create water mirrors that woul fool his enemies into fighting each other, or something like that.
And during his time as a Lieutenant, only Shinji recognized him as the dangerous genius he was. To everyone else (maybe not Urahara, i don't actually remember), he was the common Lieutenant of the 5th division.
>>
>>44197595
Water vapours that he could manipulate to confuse enemies with 'misty images'.
Basically, he convinced everyone he had MiB-style swamp gas/Minor Illusion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Several days ago you'd said that the Genjutsu training had been the most difficult experience yet in your time with Shikamaru. You've never been so wrong before.

He takes you out into the remote mountains for an entire week, and you immerse yourself in nature to draw power.

You sprint across a meadow as the setting sun in the distance casts a long shadow over the grass, and as you stomp past Shikamaru, you turn on heel, barefoot, and sprint across the way again. The blood in your head is pounding, your chest pained and breathless, but you lumber on with slow determination each step. Your feet are bloodied and raw, blisters and calluses all over. Involuntarily, you find yourself gasping in pain with every step, wincing in the face.

Even still, you persist across the meadow. The setting sun beating down on your head threatens to crush you into the soft dirt of the meadow, burying you forever to never return.

Unnacceptable. You lumber on, crying out in not only pain, but determination. Your head lulls side to side with each step, the boulder on your back pressing sharply into your skin. Scrapes of blood leak slowly, and it digs into your fingers, threatening to slip.

But you hold on.
>>
>>44197915

---

You toss yourself into a river, swimming and struggling against the current to survive. High above you, Shikamaru watches with a careful eye. He's holding a rope tied around your waist, intending to pull you out once you've had enough. The current behind you leads directly into a huge waterfall, the sound of roaring water surrounding your ears like a million angry voices, putting you down and telling you what you can and can't do with your life. As the current slowly starts to push yourself back, your muscles scream in agony as you exert every ounce of strength you have in a last ditch burst.

For a moment, you push ahead. You gasp violently for breaths of air as your head pokes up, taking water on occasion as your body starts to fail you. The current pushes back again despite your fervent struggle, and when your head surfaces from the water, you scream in rage.

Like an animal, you've tapped into that most base part of you. The lesson of survival taught to you by the Forest of Death turns your stroke into a furious flail, and though you're slowly being pushed back, with every moment you never stop trying.

Shikamaru pulls you from the water, and exhaustion washes over you as you gently twist in the air.
>>
File: DETERMINED.png (355 KB, 814x1244) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINED.png
355 KB, 814x1244
>>44197915
>You lumber on, crying out in not only pain, but determination.
>Your head lulls side to side with each step, the boulder on your back pressing sharply into your skin. Scrapes of blood leak slowly, and it digs into your fingers, threatening to slip.
>But you hold on.
>>
>>44197943
---

You're climbing up a gigantic rock face, barefooted and shirtless. It's high noon, and the sound of a screeching eagle in the distance pierces your ears and distracts you for just a moment as you were reaching. The break in your concentration makes you slip, and you begin to fall. You latch on with a single arm, pain screaming as it threatens to pull itself free from it's socket. Swinging up with desperation, you use your momentum to get another foothold and reach even higher. You push up with your feet, rocks digging into your toes and opening up blisters. Tears fall from your face, brought on by the stinging pain of sweat in your eyes. The blue sky above you is distant and dreamy, another world away. The ground below beckoning you to embrace it fully.

The absolute pain that encompasses your body urges you to fall, the act of letting your fingers slip and forgetting this life of struggle, for just a moment, looks tempting.

But the pain digging into your feet keeps you grounded. The temptation of falling, of giving up or stopping, is inconceivable.

The pain of this moment is life pushing back against you.

Slowly, shaking, you reach up and grasp the dusty stone, and pull yourself higher, until you reach the top.

Awaiting you, on top of the plateau, is Shikamaru. He steps over, and helps you forward. "I think you're ready to learn this specific technique, known as the Leaf Gale. It was taught to me by a friend, and as more of a Ninjutsu based fighter I find it very useful for disorienting my opponent for a quick escape or counterattack. It's simply a sweep with your leg, but learning to properly kick with enough force to create a gale of wind is when you know you've mastered it.

He teaches you the jutsu over the next couple of days, and you rest on the eighth day to let your body recover.
>>
>>44197961
---

What do you want to learn? 5 days left.

Taijutsu: 2.5
Ninjutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Strength: 2.0
Speed: 2.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Chakra Control: 2.5 (+ to increase to 3.0)
Stamina: 2.5

>A. Sealing Jutsu. (3 Days, Chakra Control+, Ninjutsu +, New Jutsu)
>B. Medical Jutsu. (1 Day, Chakra Control+)
>C. Speed Training (2 days. Speed ++)
>D. Strength Training (2 days. Strength ++)
>E. Stamina Training (2 days. Stamina ++)
>>
>>44197996
>B. Medical Jutsu
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>C. Speed Training (2 days. Speed ++)
>>
>>44197996
B. Medical Jutsu. (1 Day, Chakra Control+)

Takeshi:

Potential - C
Talent - C
Genetics - E+
Willpower - A+++++++++
>>
>>44197996
And lets get speed afterwards.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>>B. Medical Jutsu. (1 Day, Chakra Control+)
>>
>>44197996
>>A. Sealing Jutsu. (3 Days, Chakra Control+, Ninjutsu +, New Jutsu)
>>
File: Aizen's Couch.jpg (97 KB, 739x395) Image search: [Google]
Aizen's Couch.jpg
97 KB, 739x395
>>44196856
>we eventually marry [REDACTED]
>go shopping for furniture for our new house
>she has to drag us kicking and screaming away from a certain piece of furniture
>>44197943
>The current pushes back again despite your fervent struggle, and when your head surfaces from the water, you scream in rage.
>
>Like an animal, you've tapped into that most base part of you. The lesson of survival taught to you by the Forest of Death turns your stroke into a furious flail, and though you're slowly being pushed back, with every moment you never stop trying.
Holy shit. Guys, we're a Ninja Illusionist Berserker.
>>44197996
Get dat chakra control.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
That stamina training calls to me. But medical is something we really ought to learn.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>B. Medical Jutsu. (1 day, Chakra Control+)

We're supposed to be the team medic.
>>
>>44197996

Shame we're not going to get a real stat boost from any of those training sessions, but oh well.
>>
>>44197996
>>C. Speed Training (2 days. Speed ++)
>>
>>44198034
Sealing also gives us charka control, and boost our ninjustu for waterblade and water bullet skill. Then we get speed the last two days to top it off.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
Only real choice
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44197996
>>
Guys, we don't have enough time to effientily go through medical training, we should get sealing and speed now since it fits together well and fit medical training for after the finals.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44198073
our strength speed and Tai went up .5 each
>>
>>44197996
>>
Can we put more underdog seals on ourselves?
>>
>>44198034
>we eventually marry [REDACTED]
>implying our ass isn't destined to wind up on a certain stone
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44198119
no
>>
>>44198010
>>44198026
>>44198034
>>44198051
>>44198064
>>44198070
>>44198083
>>44198100
>>44198104
>>44198107
Why? WE get a Chakra control buff, a ninjutsu buff and a new jutsu this way. with sealing. We can't devote enough time to medical. We can work on it with Sarada and maybe Sakura afterwards.
>>
>>44198119
We don't know how to do it ourself yet.

It might b a good idea in the future to make our own tattoo seals.

The underdog seal also takes chakra directly from the heart, and we don't have multiple hearts.
>>
>>44198106
Aight

>>44197996
>Sealing jutsu
>>
Guys, Medical might be useful in the fight. Sealing won't be.
>>
>>44198106
>we don't have enough time to effientily go through medical training
>we should get sealing and speed
>we don't have time for one day
>we should use 5 days instead
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44198034
Fuck marrying [REDACTED], worst girl. [REDACTED] is much much better and the side benefit of [REDACTED] is pretty good too.
>>
>>44197996
>>
>>44198109
I had meant the options we have now. I'd have hoped we could boost our stamina to 3 with an extra training in it.
>>
>>44197996
We need this.
>>
>>44198147
Not yet.
>>
>>44198106
We shouldn't train right up to the time limit - we're better off with medical followed by medical, sealing or one round of stats and then resting on the last day or so if we want to be at peak when we actually need to use it.
>>
>>44198149
100% false
>>
>>44198152
Medical training really needs two sessions to be good at. Meaning that we need to spend a 1 day session and a 3 day session to have a noticable benefit.
>>
>>44198155
But shes too [CENSORED].
Therefore,[REDACTED] is better
>>
>>44198155
What do you mean Anon? [REDACTED] clearly is best girl. Besides [REDACTED] is not even on [REDACTED] level.
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (10 KB, 387x447) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
10 KB, 387x447
>>44197996
>E. Stamina Training (2 days. Stamina ++)
>>
>>44198149
We won't get any of the battle useful jutsus ready in time. We can get a sealing jutsu which can help immensely.

>>44198152
>>44198174
this
>>
>>44198172
Medical session 2 likely requires 3 days like sealing 2.
>>
>>44198173
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA

better learn new justu than medic.
Healing will consume lots of chakra
>>
>all these [REDACTED] fags
>not recognizing the true love that is [REDACTED[
You lot of plebeians
>>
>>44198155
Dude, the only reason [REDACTED] wants us to die in a fire right now is because anons thought it would be funny and cute to troll her so she'd be thinking about us, then decided to blame her for a reaction they INTENTIONALLY INVOKED.
>>
>>44198173
God has spoken, we should do sealing to make sure that the first sealing training wasn't wasted.
>>
Guys, remember, with sealing jutsu we can seal and make explosive tag traps or we can pre-poison weapons and quickly fire them out right when we need them.
>>
>>44198218
dude
you need to be more unclear. We know who she is ya know
>>
>>44198229
Since people seem divided between two things I'll break down the two choices evenly, so people know what they're getting.

>A. Sealing.

Would mean you get the ability to seal weapons. So you can say, seal pre-poisoned weapons on a wristband for a surprise attack. With the poison you have, you can imagine how this could be useful in the tourney and in the future. You also have two days left over for a stat boost.

>B. Medical

You have to invest in two training sessions, totaling 4 days, to learn Chakra scalpel. Your chakra control will go up ++ from two sessions, but you won't get to train a physical stat.

However, that's a powerful melee weapon. Keep in mind it drains chakra at a moderate pace, and you have to reform the handseals each time you cancel it to preform another jutsu.

Revote. Respond to this post with A or B
>>
>>44198249
Mostly just taking this opportunity to point out /tg/'s typical myopia when dealing with other people.
We knowingly and intentionally pissed Mari off, made absolutely zero effort to patch things up with her, and now anons have decided that her being mad at us is somehow unreasonable.
>>
>>44198204
We have 5 days.
1 day, then 3, is 4 days, not 5.
If we want to rest up the last day, we need either medical and something else, or two rounds of stat training.
If we do the former, then logically we're better off starting with medical because it lets us see what benefit we'd get with the next level of medical training compared to the equivalent level of sealing training or stats before we make a decision that locks us out of anything.
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
>A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
>A. Sealing.
>>
>>44198294
A
>>
>>44198288
B
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
>A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
>>44198288
A
>>
You decide to focus on the most basic of the sealing techniques, and soon learn how to store weapons and items in small sealed containers. Any flat surface can be used to inscribe a seal on. You wrap bandages around your wrists and place a handful of generic poisoned senbon in the right, and a single dipped in Shino's toxin.

Of course, you're going to have to get something to cover up the seals on your wrists.

>A. Gloves with studded knuckles
>B. Wristbands with food pills inside. Can provide temporary stamina.
>C. A long coat. Can be used for additional storage.
>>
Now since it looks like this is finished, lets discuss which physical stat we want to train into. Personally I would say Speed because we tend to play a more evasive role in combat, but I am fine with Endurance as well.
>>
>>44198432
>>B. Wristbands with food pills inside. Can provide temporary stamina
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
More weapons? More weapons.
>>
>>44198432
>>B. Wristbands with food pills inside. Can provide temporary stamina.
Food pills OP
>>
>>44198432
Wristband
>>
>>44198440
Note that if you do strength, you won't have a single stat below 2.5
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
How bout the tiger skin?
Can we used it as a substitute for long coat?
>>
>>44198440

I'm totally fine with any of them, really.

>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
Would our tiger pelt be big enough to make a long coat?
>>
>>44198460
>>44198471

If you really want to make it into a coat. I think it'd be better as a badass cape

but capes don't really cover your wrists
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198460
>>44198471

>not wanting to make wristbands and leg warmers with the tiger skin
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
>>C. A long coat. Can be used for additional storage.
Extra storage space is always excellent, especially if we can also use it to oscure certain movements.
I'm going to hope that it's white for maximum Aizen.
>>
>>44198485
Oh yeah...thanks minmin

>>44198432
>C. long coat
>>
>>44198485
It'd be a better waist ornament, wouldn't be as conspicuous and wouldn't get in the way of our movement.
>>
>>44198457
Alright, you convinced me. I forgot our original thing was being decent at everyone and excelling at none. And if this archer guy really sucks at close combat like his name implies this will be useful.
>>
>>44198432
>>
So we can't get more Underdog Seals.
I say we hide the bloody thing, though. And by that I mean eventually wind up tatted up like a fucking yakuza so it blends in with all the other tats. As it is right now, if we're ever captured it stands out a bit much, and would likely draw attention to be investigated.
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198432
>>
>>44198485

How long will it take to have it made into a cape?
>>
>>44198432
>>C. A long coat. Can be used for additional storage.
>>
>>44198564
Won't be ready for the tourney
>>
>>44198581

Shit.
>>
>>44198581
Can we seal caltrops on the inside of it?
>>
>>44198546
Anyone who can sense charka will be able to immediately to see it regardless of how many tattoos we have. Anyone who can't won't be able to know what it does or even if it is a special seal.
>>
>>44198604
Sure, you'll have to buy some more though. If you really wanted to make it effective you could put several seals full of em.

>>44198615
The seal has no indication it's different from an ordinary tattoo when it's dormant, which is any time that you're not on the brink of passing out.
>>
>>44198634
Could we use it as a replacement target?
>>
>>44198634
Can we seal chakra inside of a seal?
>>
>>44198659
No

>>44198661
No
>>
>>44198546

All all for getting all sorts of tats. Isn't there a whole branch of ninja techniques that rely on tattoos?
>>
>>44198501
>hope that it's white for maximum Aizen
That's technically a haori, not just a long coat. Admittedly one of the sleeveless haori like were worn over armor in the sengoku period could potentially look pretty fuckin' badass.
>>44198615
>not wanting to be completely covered from just below the neck to just above the wrists and ankles in a twining web of tattoos, all done the traditional way for maximum "Oh. I done goofed." from our enemies when we go full berserker
>>
>>44198659
You just reminded me of a ninja I had thought up when I was a kid. He was kinda like Gaara carrying around a gaint vase of charka-enhanced water. His whole thing was when about to be attacked in close combat he would switch with the vase of water and his opponent would break the vase and cover themself in water. Thats when he would reveal his trap card, do a few seals and freeze the water around the ninja and then finish them off.
>>
>>44198697
Yeah, one of the video game only characters had something like that. Dude's name was Towa? He could make a drill and wolverine claws from his tatts
>>
>>44198750

Awesome, we should totally get some useful tatts done then
>>
>>44198700
>Not making a tattoo for each challenging foe we kill as a remembrance
>>
>>44198799
Now that's what I call edgy
>>
>>44198816
Obviously instead of just getting a tattoo we carve their name into our skins.
>>
You make sure to stop by Tenten's shop and ask for the wrist bands, ordering them specially. They'll be here by express just in time for the tournament, thankfully. You return home after a day of hard work, and plan for the future.

--

That'll be all for today folks. The next thread could be tomorrow, if nothing changes. I'll stick around to answer questions for a bit, and I figure I may as well continue the ritual of doing Chunin Prelim fight write-ups for anything you guys missed and are curious about.
>>
>>44198816

Eh, it's a nice memento mori. Respectful, even. Not really what I'd call edgy.
>>
>>44198841
Did we see Sarada's fight?
>>
>>44198841
himawari's!
>>
>>44198841
What did Boruto do?
>>
>>44198841
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Boruto

Archived as usual, thanks for running
>>
>>44198860
Yes, it was vs Lee's clone. Chan i think the name was.
>>
>>44198860
yeah she beat Chan
>>
>>44198860
>>44198861
We saw both of these, you amnesiac fucks.
>>
>>44198841
Nooooo, i need mooree
>More prelim fight
I forgive you this time

>>44198860
Yep. Salad vs Chan. 1st match
>>
>>44198860
Yes, it was against Ollie Chan.

>>44198863
Boruto fought uh...Woolie/Smough.

Yosuke's partner with the hammer. His name escapes me. Rekt him pretty thoroughly
>>
>>44198841
One of the snow bros or thunder bros
>>
>>44198887
no, that was mari.
Who was hima fighting with?
>>
>>44198841
Can we see Boruto's match?

>>44198913
You never wrote it.
>>
>>44198861
>>44198922

Himawari fought E.

>>44198933
I haven't written the vast majority of the chunin exam fights. There were about 40 participants.
>>
So who all do we remotely care about that we missed the match of? I think we should make sounds apologizing for missing it to them when we get the chance
>>
>>44198998
Hima's? That's about all I can think of
>>
>>44198998
You also missed all the fights of everyone you haven't met.

Which means there's still about a dozen people who's abilities you don't know.
>>
>>44198292
>made absolutely zero effort to patch things up with her
Yeaaaaaah, we should probably chase her down and try to make shit right after the tourney's over.
And that would definitely include an apology for being a little git.
>>
>>44198998
Want to apologize to Rokuro for the concussion. We need more friends.

Hima, yosuke, inojin and chocho.
Yasu maybe?

Oh btw...how is our underdog friend in Yasu's team?
>>
>>44199073

Didn't Kichiro fight Rokuro?
>>
>>44199062
What about Anzai's fight?
>>
>>44199083

Wait...It was Roku was it?
Jeez

>>44199093
who?
>>
>>44199070
if w face her in the tournament, no matter the match we should just forfeit
>>
>>44198998
>>44199070
>>44199073
Why the fuck do we need to apologize to anyone? Mari I can unfortunately understand because she's a waifu, but why do we need to Roku for beating him?
>>
>>44199110
One of Nyoko's guards that wears headphones listening to music that did her introduction for her fight.
>>
>>44199083
Rokuro isn't on Yasu's team. The other anon is talking about Naota, who you met at the hot springs but haven't seen since. He lost his match against another stone Genin.

>>44199093
Anzai went against the third stone genin and won.
>>
>>44199110
>>44199153
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43859282/#p43859884

I was looking back before and didn't see the post I linked to.

My bad, Mini.
>>
>>44199131
To get him to teach us medic jutsu of course
>>
>>44199122
Nope.
We let her have her fight. What we did before was insanely fucking disrespectful. A proper fight will likely assuage the perceived slight to her honor.
>>44199131
Because having enemies in our own village is a bad idea?
>>
>>44199153
https://youtu.be/4ujfJQakSbA so mini how do you feel about tattoo weapons and chakra bazookas
>>
>>44199186
Yep, especially if we can beat her.
Man...now i want to beat her
>>
>>44199186
>Because having enemies in our own village is a bad idea?

I seriously doubt that Roku's going to hold a grudge for us beating him, especially since he had us in a choke-hold and was gut-punching us there at the end.
>>
>>44199276
He's mostly dissapointed he didn't get Ai's deets

not that you had them
>>
>>44199247
Me too, I have the feeling she's susceptible to the "Hit someone with ultimate technique, and be caught with pants down once it's revealed to be a substitution" effect.
>>
>>44199328
>Hit someone with ultimate technique, and be caught with pants down once it's revealed to be a substitution
Dude.
Byakugan.
>>
>>44199343
Her ultimate technique also makes her creakier than an old man with arthritis. We immediately noticed how much slower she was moving after it.
>>
>>44199062
Yeah but if we haven't met them we don't care about them.
>>
I'm brainfarting bad and really don't feel like digging through the 'chive. Have either of our teammates ever shown a propensity for swordsmanship?
>>
>>44199343
A carefully planned and placed genjetsu can bypass byakugan.

We can go kenshiro and say "You are already trapped"
>>
>>44199362
True, but that was before she had a month solid to improve.
We've had to spend all month gitting gud. She was already gud, so she can spend a good chunk of it reducing how weak she's left after blowing her load.
>>
>>44199375
Ai is weapon's master. Not at Mari's level at all but it makes sense since she's Lightning + Multi-arms + Assassin. Kichiro hits things.
>>
>>44199362
implying that was her ultimate technique. That was her trying out something she hadn't completely mastered because she felt confident enough to use it.

>>44199371
Alright, but you're missing out on free info

>>44199375
Ai did, once. She grabbed Mari's shortsword that had shot out of her coat, and used it to block the projectiles and save Kichiro. You were behind a tree
>>
>>44199409
>Alright, but you're missing out on free info
Yes, but I'm specifically talking about apologizing to people for not being able to cheer them on, so while the info is regretable its not really relevant. Though it seems like hima's the only one that applies to...
>hima route intensifying
>>
>>44199405
>>44199409
Hmmmmm...
Well I know what we should get for her as a souvenir if we ever go on a long training journey. Pic slightly related, though obviously we wouldn't be able to afford one anywhere NEAR the level of it.
So what's this world's equivalent of Seki in Gifu, or Solingen in Germany?
>>
> Water + Plain Appearance + Illusions + Genius + Possible Psycho

Yup, we're Aizen. We'll defeat Mari by predicting her next move 16 years before she was born.

Before WE were born.
>>
>>44199490
We just need to earn Charismatic and you're right.
>>
>>44199490
>Takeshi the egg cell forming keikakus
Pffft
>>
>>44199490
Just no butterfly summons. That never ends well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.