[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recasts of Juan Diaz Daemonettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1371000330094.jpg (24 KB, 358x264) Image search: [Google]
1371000330094.jpg
24 KB, 358x264
Anyone found somewhere in glorious china which does recasts of these figures? I want 60 which is going to cost half a kidney from ebay. :(. Wardream used to do them but haven't heard from him in a while.
>>
File: sweaty.gif (1 MB, 199x187) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.gif
1 MB, 199x187
>>44194145
>that feel when you have a few dozen, but it's just not enough
>>
bumping with titties
>>
>>44194145
These were glorious, and so were the riders. Alien, disturbing, and sexy.
You might want to check Gamezone's Fiendish Offsprings though. They're 10,50 euromoney each, anyway, so they're still going to claim your kideny if you want so many of them, and they come in only four poses (for the regular infantry)
>>
>>44194371
Yeah, I actually have 8 riders which I got at the time luckily. Those models are so much better than the new ones it's kinda sad. I saw the Gamezone ones but A) I can get real Daemonettes off ebay for that price if i am patient and B) I'm probably gonna play in a couple of local tourneys so need 'legal' gw figures :(
>>
>>44194145
>Wardream
Ah, the glorious frog recaster, his stuff was awesome. What happened to him?
>>
>>44194558
His store was compromised maybe January?, too many plebs sharing details on leddit. Hopefully he'll resurface with a new name later.
>>
>>44194606
I have so many stuff from him, I want him to come back
>>
>>44194371
Don't buy those, get the mantis thingy-ma-bobs from raging heroes. They look waaay better.
>>
>>44194442
Your local GW organises tourneys?
>>
>>44194813
I've been looking at them. I'm short 10 daemonettes for a neat 3x25 blocks for WHFB. I got a bunch of non-GW minis in the mix, so they're not going to stand out that much.
>>
What do recast of these go for? I've got two boxes of them unopened from back when I played and this isn't the first time I've seen people asking for recast of these.
>>
>>44194145
Buy one of each and cast your own in Resin.

Have a buddy who strictly does that, goes out, buys models, a 5 gallon bucket of resin mix which is fucking expensive but if you include the cost of mold rubber it comes out to like a quarter of what he'd pay for building an army, and with the resin and molds he uses, he's able to get a good number of casts out of them. I don't know the actual number but the resin he uses he told me he's able to get like 15 high quality, barely any finishing, casts out of a single mold, after which the life varies.

Bigger stuff has fewer but he's said he's made hundred dollar models for like 15 dollars of resin and half an hour of work, which he'll then sometimes sell as a furnished, painted and plotted "Model".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.