[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn AdventureQuest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (21 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
21 KB, 301x167
Anyone remember this?

This was a SERIOUS guilty pleasure for me.I was addicted as fuck.
>>
>>44194035
its uh...it still exists

they still update it frequently

is the yearly frostmas event going on right now?
>>
>>44194063
Oh it is?

Well shit. Let's see if i still have my old account, Will show pictures if found.
>>
and that original MS paint town map
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44 KB, 409x312) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44 KB, 409x312
Oh...Well alright then.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 159x90) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 159x90
Shit son, I had some good armors.
>>
>>44194109
The fuck are clans?
Z-tokens?
What?
>>
>>44194737
Z-tokens = special currency that costs real money
Clan = just another version of subrace and class, really. You get a special armor that gives you some neat abilities and there's a chain of quest related to it. There were some events years ago where they tracked how many members of each clan had completed a certain quest and declared that clan the winner.
>>
shit op wish I remembered my password

pretty sure my name was Zabuza626 or something stupid
>>
>>44194910
Huh.
Fancy.
>>
File: 1440925179369.png (73 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
1440925179369.png
73 KB, 800x1009
>mfw Adventure Quest
>>
>>44194035
How did this game manage to be generic without being generic? There were some neat ideas but it somehow didn't feel super special at all
>>
>>44195680
I know, right?
Like the campaign with the big ugly green thing.
Or the uh... Fuck.
Been ages since even thought about it.
>>
>>44195790
Oh, there was that other continent/reality thing with... Stuff.
>>
DRAGON FABLE
>>
Fuck trying to log into this game if you were poor.
Hello 11pm slow times.
>>
>that sexy vampire queen that turns you
>that one necromancer ability that summoned a ten-armed skeleton
>weird frog monsters
>that one edgelord muppet guy
I clocked so many hours into that game as a kid and now it's all coming back to me
>>
>>44196079
>mfw I pestered my parents to pay money for it.
>mfw it was more worth it than a lot of full games nowdays.
>>
>>44194035
Dude! this game was a big part of my childhood! Good times
>>
File: bones2.jpg (286 KB, 966x561) Image search: [Google]
bones2.jpg
286 KB, 966x561
Never got far in AQ, did play AQW ages ago, same with Dragonfable and Mechquest.
>>
>>44195680
It tried too hard and still looks like it came in 1998.
>>
>>44195680
Smashing together a bunch of silly generic stuff without considering how any of it makes any sense just makes it more generic.

It's lolrandom shit except it's trying too hard to make you like it, kind of like that one doofy cousin everybody's got who thinks the only way anybody will like him is if he consistently tries to be silly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.