[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: Fabius_Bile_The_Clone_Lord.jpg (253 KB, 751x676) Image search: [Google]
Fabius_Bile_The_Clone_Lord.jpg
253 KB, 751x676
If you where Fabius Bile what kind of weird shit and experiments would you get up to?

I would do a human centipede with the Orkz,Nids, Eldar and Tau for starters
>>
>>44193780
>Human Centipede
>Involving a species that excretes crystal

The whole thing will fall apart when you hit the Eldar. Go back and read Xenobiology, you wanna-be madman.
>>
>>44193821
>Not making the Eldar the ass
>>
>>44193780
Fablous Bill needs to really just admit that he's bald and shave that last bit of hair off, or at the very least let a deamonette style that shit for him. He looks like he crawled out of a drainpipe, and that's no way for someone as important as he to be.
>>
>>44193780
I would turn Tyranids into Slaaneshi cultists.
>>
Orks can survive the feared squig brain transplant. They can surely survive having their brains inserted in an Eldar body.

I would create an army of Frankenstein Eldar Orks. The Frankeldorks. And they would be very dorky indeed.

Their sole existence would spite the fuck out of them but as they are unable to return to their former bodies they would surely try to be the most Orky Eldar there is.

It would be hilarious.
>>
Penis enlargement probably

That or being able to remove my spine to suck my own dick up to the balls.

If you are going to go Fabius Bile, you might as well go full Fabius Bile
>>
Glue an orks head to an astartes torso, servo arms coming out the back, some sort of tyranid claws for arms, rakgol type legs and an eldars arse.
The brains right side would be ork and the left would be that of a navigator, also a third eye would be stitched onto its forhead.
It would armor made from the flayed skins of all the different species of the galaxy and a necron skull on its penis.
fabius needs to get working on this
>>
>>44193780
female space marines
>>
File: 1447578864107.png (1 MB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447578864107.png
1 MB, 764x1080
>>44193780
I would make experiments upon other, lesser beings - humans, of course - most involving the possibility of grafting tech and/or other organics onto the, uh, "Recipient". Once this is perfected enough, I will move on to phase 2 with another batch of subjects displaying similar features and genetic disposition.
Phase 2 involves skin and muscle enhancement, preferably the removal of the skin and yet, the hardening of the musculature until it can withstand bullets and swords, perhaps even more so! Once this particular batch is complete, Phase 3 will initiate.
Phase 3 involves altering of the brain, making it so that the "Recipient" has a major sensor-blend of pain and pleasure at every turn, that pleasure is increased when they perform an action with my approval - such as killing, maiming or capturing my opposition - and that disregard of my will is met with extreme pain. Add to that a particularly strong brainwash, to make them obey my every command, and I'll be well prepared to move on to the final phase.
The final phase involves grafting all of it together on a selected number of "Recipients" - 100 would be an ideal starting number - and making sure weapons and ablative shielding are reserved for the four most loyal, as a bodyguard cadre.
The remaining 96 will collect new specimens according to a parameter, and/or destroy any and all opposition, until I posses control of a country, then a continent, finally the world itself.

And with my loyal army - legion, by the time I have conquered earth - I will set upon the stars, making improvements on my creations with every batch.
For the universe holds many secrets, and mankind is but the first step on the long road of galactic perfection.

Y'know, every mans dream.
>>
>>44193780
Navigator Chaos Space Marines.

One look and you die.
>>
>>44193965
>He looks like he crawled out of a drainpipe
Seeing how frequently he has to flee the ruined remains of worlds he experimented on, that probably is the case more often than not
>>
>>44194683
This.
Experiment on mutating Eldar as well.
>>
Is Fabius Bile the most evil mother fucker in 40k?
>>
Chop an eldar in half and attach them to a human and call it half monkey
>>
>>44195313
He deserves a nomination at least. There aren't many who are as meticulously cruel and self-serving.
>>
>>44195421
Wat parts tho?
Top eldar or top human?
>>
>>44195313
Nah Erebus is worse
>>
>>44195443

Top eldar bottom human
>>
>>44195474
Becuase the bottoms human you can have sex with it without it being heretical
>>
>>44195844

Hot

What about attaching a Tau head to a demon body would he live forever
>>
>>44195897
Yes
Undoubtebly, in fact you may have just found a way to save the empra
we stitch him into a bloodthirster
>>
>>44195936
Or to the Tharasque.
>>
>>44196264
Idk man.
I already have the image of the emperors tiny skull on a bloodthirsters body
>>
File: 1437518523627.jpg (284 KB, 737x720) Image search: [Google]
1437518523627.jpg
284 KB, 737x720
>>44196319
>tiny
heresy
>>
>>44196350
Its been 10 thousand years, its got to have shriveled to some degree
>>
>>44196350
The question is why Emperor has attached bionic eye to his skull.
>>
File: 1446012550791.jpg (67 KB, 720x524) Image search: [Google]
1446012550791.jpg
67 KB, 720x524
>>44196380
>implying the Emperor would "shrivel up"
>>
>>44196401
So he can see. His eyes were no doubt one of the first things to rot away.
>>
>>44196450
but why only one eye socket lol
>>
>>44196425
> implying its not an alpha legionare
Also
>>44196401
>>44196450
Its to help him stare further into the screaming abyss thats been tearing at his mind for the past 10k years.
>>
File: gulliman and alpharius.png (194 KB, 849x672) Image search: [Google]
gulliman and alpharius.png
194 KB, 849x672
>>44196492
>implying Alpha Legion is real
Nothing to see here citizen
>>
>>44196491
Yarrick took the other one.
>>
>>44193780
Augment myself to become a new primarch? Create a legion in my image? I mean shit he clonned Horus and I'm sure he's got enough spare primarch bits lying around to make it happen
>>
>>44194683
He contributed 85% of the work for this purpose in my groups homebrew. The other fifteen was Slaaneshi blessings, various other dark magi whose names are a rule 63 joke, and some stolen blood angels gene stock for that extra pretty.
>>
File: 1433291543539.jpg (47 KB, 564x420) Image search: [Google]
1433291543539.jpg
47 KB, 564x420
>>44194839
>>
>>44193780
Ditch the corset on my human skin dress.
Seriously, it's constricting, and a man my age already has enough back problems.
>>
>>44193965
He has cancer.
>>
>>44196401
>>44196450
>>44196491
>>44196956
>>44196492
Horus made one of his eyes explode during their fight. I'm not sure if his good eye went away or what, but maybe his one good eye is now in the red lenses to preserve it.
>>
>>44195313
>>44195462
>Erebus
He but a humble servant of the gods

Asdrubael Vect on the other hand...
>>
>>44195474
Long arms and stubby legs. I like it.
>>
>>44195313
He's spent time in Commorogh trading torture secrets with the Dark Eldar. Thats pretty crazy.
>>
Stop trying to top the Astartes. I mean, goddamn. If you want to win a war you don't spend endless time trying to perfect a handful of super soldiers. You work on logistics!

With that in mind. Parasitic, ambulatory Gene-Seed. It doesn't matter if the resulting soldier is weaker than an Astartes. The point is to create a special class of fodder between the Astartes and the Human that can be easily replenished simply by conquering and occupying human worlds.

And use the Obliterator virus for something else dammit! You have daemon nano-machines and all you can think to do with that is make dudes who can suck up any gun to use later? Why not some kind of manufactorum-beast that scours battlefields for debris to consume to shit out arms, armor and munitions for your armies to use?
>>
>>44193893
Not then selling the crystal to corrupt lords for more weird creatures to add to the chain.
>>
>>44193965
Fabius is a true maniac. Proper haircuts are *very low* on his priority list.
>>44201352
He is also the worst guy ever because of this.Like, one of my favorite fluff bits ever is this. The idea that the Dark Eldar, who torture people for shits and giggles, who have taken suffering to an art form thousands of years ago and consider the most unspeakable cruelty a human being could come up with mildly cliche, have hung out with this guy over coffee to trade tips on how to hurt people real bad is just hilarious. He really is just the worst, truly the worst worst worst ever. At least Dark Eldar do it to stay alive, Slaanesh worshipers do it because their god wants it but Fabius... he does it because he feels like it. It just makes him smile to do horrible things. The worst.
>>
Howcome Bile hasn't tried to clone the Emperor yet?
>>
>>44206287
How would he get a sample to clone?
>>
>>44206287
he has
blood angles stoped him
>>
>>44193780
Good luck making a centipede with a live tyranid or Ork, The nid will just eat through whoever its attached too, or turn around and eat whoever is behind it (plus do they even have assholes? I don't think so?)
>>
>>44193780
probably do a lot of work with marine life

UNLEASH THE KRACKEN
>>
>>44206308

Reverse engineer the primach geneseed?
>>
Fabius Bile Pending Project List:
-Nurglite modification "Itchy Blood"
-Tau genetic retrovirus "Rectal Taste buds"
-Sentient STD pre-school.
-Which bodily fluids can be safely replaced with Promethium? (unsurprising results)
-20 year test on effects of Ork music on Eldar sensibilities.
-20 year equivalent test of Ork music effects on Eldar with Hrud subjects
-Biannual pain tournament, which loyalist chapter can withstand the most pain? This seasons event theme is molten glass
-Tyranid/Deamonette relations, phase 3. Hive mind, breast/leg/ass man?
-Reverse Engineering Tzeentch's chili recipe.
>>
Create weird and whacky super mutants.

Extend my life.

Create super assassins

Create perfect wife.

Muck about with genetics and eugenics.

Genuinely miffed I can't do this irl.
>>
Necron/human hybrids
>>
>>44206445
Pariahs? Are you Illuminor Zheras?
>>
File: igor.jpg (168 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
igor.jpg
168 KB, 600x704
Stho, we hear you need an athithtant.
>>
>>44195443
Down the middle.
>>
>>44206567
>Scraps
That's funny to me.
>>
>>44193780
Ork Space Marines, Tyranid Space Marines, Tau Space Marines
>>
>>44206690
He's 1/15th rottweiler.

1 leg, 3 teeth and some tubes.

Sadly got the brain of a spaniel so not that vicious of a guard dog.
>>
File: Codex_Collectors.png (66 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
Codex_Collectors.png
66 KB, 512x256
>>44194839
>grafting tech and/or other organics onto the, uh, "Recipient"
>another batch of subjects displaying similar features and genetic disposition
>involves skin and muscle enhancement, preferably the removal of the skin and yet, the hardening of the musculature until it can withstand bullets and swords, perhaps even more so
> altering of the brain, making it so that the "Recipient" has a major sensor-blend of pain and pleasure at every turn, that pleasure is increased when they perform an action
>a particularly strong brainwash

You sound like a collector
>>
Create a haemoncubala of dicks and pussies and name it Tumblrkin
>>
>>44206854
oh, not at all. I simply see the best possible way to create a batch of super-soldiers - assuming of course that I would be fabius bile in our universe. Had I been in 40k universe, I would probably have to re-think parts of my plan.
>>
>>44193780
I would fetch a khornate berserker.

Then I would rewire his brain so that he orgams every time he kills someone, or feel pain.

Then I would insert a second, tailored eldar brain into his guts that would plot the next dozen kills down to the trajectory of blood splatters.

Finally, I would infect all of his skin with a modified ork fungus. It would consume the upper layers until only the black carapace is left and seal wounds with rot which spawns little grots.

Such a creature would suffer a perpetual conflict in body, mind and soul.

That is my offering for Chaos.
>>
File: FabulousBile.jpg (77 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
FabulousBile.jpg
77 KB, 620x465
>>44193780

Obligatory "Fabulous Bile" image...
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.