[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Players and Magical Realms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: magic.png (27 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
27 KB, 206x250
To all the other GMs out there.
When magical realms come up, it's usually in a GM context, but every foreverGM knows that players do it as much as GMs, if not even more.
What's your attitude to it? Do you permit a little bit of it, a lot of it, or do you put the smack down as soon as a player with a female character tries to detail her looks? If you've had a player's magical realm pop up in a game, how did it go?
My personal approach is that I allow a little bit, depending on the player. One of my players is a bit of a fedora, but not That Guy, and occasionally makes characters where I can perfectly well see from a distance that they're his realm (and I know it from out of game too). The thing is, his magical realm can perfectly well stop at businesslike women in suits, and he can vary that concept very well. He never gets sex into it (he's possibly one of the most prudish players in the group), and his magical realm poking into the game means that his characters have passion behind them. He's enjoyed designing them and thinking them up, and it's obvious - they're much more interesting and vivid than other characters he makes, because he's invested in building them.
Of course, I've had bad experiences - games nearly being ruined by arguments because some Tumblrsexual wanted their character to be a gender that required them to explain it to me before I even knew where they were coming from, and a That Guy in my group who resembles a gruagach ogre and acts like it (his idea of romance and women is just one step above the knock-her-unconscious-and-drag-her-home-by-the-hair technique), and thus there are some players I simply won't allow to put in their fetishes at all because I know they can't handle it.
The thing is, I've learnt to see it coming, and my approach to it hasn’t backfired yet (and it's been years). I occasionally try the same trick with a tiny bit character, and my players haven't even caught on.
How well do you think this would work in your group?
>>
Everyone plays their real life gender, Magical Realm doesn't come up (plus I don't deal with guys making annoying mock-female voices), there is no problem.
>>
>>44187371
If your players have to make mock female voices when they play female characters, that's the problem. The problem is that you make a big deal out of it and see problems where they don't exist, and that cuts off people from 50% of the character concepts out there.
It's roleplaying. You're supposed to get out of your comfort zone, not play yourself. Of fucking course you'll never get better if you aren't allowed to play anything but what you know, and especially not when you're playing with a GM whose perception of people playing the opposite gender is based mainly off of a strawman.
Look, people making mock female voices isn't a problem with female characters, it's a problem in their approach to roleplaying, very likely because the difference still feels huge to them as it's blown up to be such a big deal. I've played oWoD for six years straight with a lot of people, and I've never seen more than one male player who mucked up playing a female character (and no one who tried to fake a female voice - is this an American thing?)
The key to playing female characters is to play a character, who is also female. It doesn't actually have much to do with the theme of the thread, since it doesn't inherently have anything to do with magical realm. It's people who think it automatically does who are the problem, not those who allow people to actually roleplay instead of just rollplay a depiction of themselves - hell, I've had by far the most negative experiences with people who sperg out about anyone being allowed to play a female character.
>>
>>44187065
>Of course, I've had bad experiences - games nearly being ruined by arguments because some Tumblrsexual wanted their character to be a gender that required them to explain it to me before I even knew where they were coming from

I don't believe you.
>>
>>44187065
Is it disrupting anyone else's fun?
If no, let them go right ahead, it's the GM's job to make it fun for the players, and if they want to play that kind of game, why not?
>>
>>44187673
Not OP, but I have actually had this happen. When I just said "Why not just play male/female?" I got the third degree. I also got questioned with every NPC asking if they were male or a man.

The guy who brought it isn't allowed to bring anybody else to the game anymore.
>>
The people I play with, both as GM and player, like to have lesbian relationships in the games, and I'm not opposed to it either. It's never done in an invasive manner, or cringeworthy, so I see no problem with it.
>>
Always wanted to play a leather clad whip wielding sadistic female Rogue.
The idea of a dominatrix amuses me.
>>
>>44187065
As long as the players don't notice a magical realm is fine?
>>
What is the meaning of magical realm?
>>
>>44187065
Personally, I just turn a blind eye to it unless it becomes disruptive OOC. If some player wants their character to spend their time in a town whipping kender then slathering them in chocolate to lick off, then sure, let them. If they start pestering me for in depth descriptions of it though, they won't get any. I'm trying to entertain a group, not a single player's fetish.
>>
The only time I had ever experienced a magical realm of any kind was when the DM and two of the four players conspired to make it so.

It involved some kind of femdom and two of us, the only other guy in the group and me, wanted no part of it and just dropped the whole fucking thing and the group when they tried to convince us how that somehow played into the larger part of the world's setting and our overreaching quest.
>>
>>44188924
Was it a Drow-themed campaign perhaps?

Also, were you two the only two guys in character or in real life? Just curiosity...
>>
File: PISS FOREST.png (226 KB, 750x1091) Image search: [Google]
PISS FOREST.png
226 KB, 750x1091
>>44188651
Magical Realm refers to when players or the GM try to make a game about something they want to fap to. See pic related.
>>
>>44188651
Basically it means bringing your ferishes into the game.
Some people use this expression for sexual stuff in games in general, but originally it just meant weird, /d/-like stuff. It may range from relatively mild - like the very presence of magical powers that allow to change one's sex, or transform them at all, or maybe just an abundance of 'strong girl' types - to much more blatant - with futas, all-impregnating tentacles, vore and so on . The term is used when the offender tries to introduce such subjects subtlely and without openly admitting their fetishistic interest in them; if there's prearranged agreement between all the players to bring certain sexual or fetishistic themes into the game, it's not exactly a magical realm - it's either a particuarly sexually or fetish-charged game, or a straight ERP, which has nothing bad in itself. Magical realm implies forcing your weird tastes on others to force them to enact your fantasies, instead, and that's definitely bad.
>>
>>44188924
>Not diving headfirst into femdom realm
Bad tastes
>>
>>44187371
Pretty much this.
>>44187514
My biggest worry is that my group would not handle it well. I know it varies with each group, their experience level and maturity, but frankly I don't trust my friends well enough to not pull in their fetish stuff and make it cringe worthy

I think some of it also comes from a physical disconnect. The person you're looking at and talking to is clearly male, trying to convince you they are female through their actions and words, but you have an easy reminder that they're not. During online games where I don't actually look at the players, I have this problem less.
>>
>>44187065
As long as it's not going to disrupt the game through the player intentionally drawing attention to it or through its sheer weirdness in the game's context it's fine. Transformation, corruption, exotic races etc., are all common in a lot of rpgs and are pretty common fetishes among the /tg/ crowd. Crossplaying is also fine-no reason to disallow female characters if they exist in the campaign. Even unusual or revealing armor and clothing should be fine-a lot of players grew up with Final Fantasy character designs or pulp fantasy artwork and most have some restraint or common sense when describing their characters as sci-fi/fantasy heroes and not Queen's Blades characters.

>>44187514
I find this to be true-the few players I've had that were adamant about no crossplaying were the ones who tried to bring rape and sex captives up first.
>>
>>44189358
Femdom is shit tier.
>>
>>44190278
No
>>
File: regret.jpg (94 KB, 801x713) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
94 KB, 801x713
If they don't whip out the dick then it's a-okay in my games

Or try to rape another player, that is also not okay
>>
>>44187065

I've played two female characters with navel piercings. That's my magical realm, but more than that I felt it was in-character for them.

Nobody was ever aware of this, because I have enough social wherewithal to not verbally masturbate to my own characters in front of my friends.

This reminds me of a thread where the OP asked if it's okay to describe your female character's chest size to the party. The first reply was "yes, as long as they keep both hands on the table
>>
>>44193009
>try to rape another player, that is also not okay
And of the other player is fine with it?
>>
>>44193715
Well then it's not rape now is it
>>
>>44189044

Nah, original setting made by the DM.

Looking back on it, I see why it had to be an original setting to start with.

>Also, were you two the only two guys in character or in real life?

Yeah, only two guys in a group. Our DM and the other two players were girls. But to be fair, we never had an issue with those two girls before, we played at least 3 different games with them and they were fine, and then this DM comes along and out come the magical realms.

>>44189358

Yeah, you'll forgive me if I don't have an interest in having my character collared and lead on a leash, while also conveniently lead through some brothels by the female players for supposedly a quest. The way the DM was fucking salivating at this was disturbing as fuck.
>>
>>44187065
DMed a Mutants and masterminds campaign a while back.
>had party of four
>most were new to M&M so went archetypes
>brick shit house, Punisher ripoff, female captain atom, and mister Ghost in the shell cyborg man
>setting was purity much the DCU but non of the trademarked characters
>make team of evil dudes to fight hero's
>leader magneto ripoff except Spanish, mad tech genius, guy who could copy himself(god he was annoying to roll 30 times for)
>and lastly a super elastic liquid like bodyed female thief
>now my fetish are absorption, fxf and elastic women
>non of my players knew this and still don't
>what i did was established the super villain group as a legitimate threat by kicking my players asses
>i made these villains counter each hero perfectly
>Spainneto took out the cyborg, mad tech used a force field on femAtom multyman literally tackled Lol punisher and elastic girl countered brick shit house by wrapping her self around him
>now at that point i held my self back not wanting to give it away
>i dropped hints earlier that elastic girl is week to the elements
>Lol punisher gets off a shot on a near by fire extinguisher that was close to elastic girl stunning her as she froze(they were fighting in a office building)
>brick shit house breaks free and throws a wood desk at Spaineto taking him out freeing the cyborg who fires a laser at mad tech, releasing fematom who intimidated multiman by telling him I quote "burn all there nuts off till she finds the real you"
>all the villains ran and whole team let out sigh of relief
part 1 of 2
>>
File: 1369485356351.jpg (214 KB, 905x1054) Image search: [Google]
1369485356351.jpg
214 KB, 905x1054
>>44192309
Yes
>>44190278
Agreed

Monster-girl is irritating teir
Loli is crap tier
Futa is Beyond shit tier
Anything potty, vore or extreme gore is Go kill yourself now teir
>>
>>44198408
Part 2 of 3 (sorry)
>so after five or so more encounters of this type they get to know the villains purity well
>including brick shit houses player blowing all his earned power points on a heat generation ability to stop elastic girl from immobilizing him constantly (she could never do any real damage but took him out of the fight alot)
>after building up teams of rookie hero's and villain npcs it was a good JL vs Legion thing going on
>finally a few months in i decided to see how far i could go
>I had elastic lady defect
>she was tired of being treated like ass over at the legion and wanted something better
>they did not except her at first but when she said she had info that could distroy the legion (yes i ripped off robot chicken so sue me) they let her talk
>a few real world games days went by and they got to know her better whole street rat sob story thing
>brick shit house still hates her
>one day the base alarms tripped a female legion ninja spy snuck in
>team gives chase all around facility
>show time
>team loses ninja around corner but finally finds her in another room
>the poor ninja girls being sucked into elastic girls chest head first flailing her legs wildly
>the yell at her "what are you doing!" (Partly to me)
>elastic girl tells them that the legion doesn't know she defected and that if this ninja gets a message out everything she knows, security codes, safe houses, everything will be scrubbed. Even IF they imprisoned the ninja she'd find a way to get a message out.
>she had to die
>they spent literally 2 real world hours debating this on if they do whats right or whats for the greater good
>all the while the poor ninja girl getting sucked in deeper and deeper being absorbed into elastic girls body
>finally brick shit house (apposed to letting the ninja die) snaps and trys pulling the ninja our of elastic girls body
>to my amazement the rest stop him
>elastic girl pulls the poor ninja girl in
>>
>>44198965
Part 3of 3
>team watches on as ninja girl struggles but finally falls silent
>brick shit house shrugged off teammates and stairs them down "do you realise what you've done" (dudes ligitamate angry IRL)
>no one responds except elastic girl
>she list off the ninjas name, birth place, first pets name everything
>she felt everything the ninja girl did
>brick shit house is about to walk out IRL when i start clapping
>"shit house you get a power level for that"
>WTF all around
>"you were the only one to stick to you morals as a hero in an impossible choose situation and for that i salute you"
>the group left emotionally drain but they still tell me that's one of there favorite moments
>non of them know a fucking thing.
>>
>>44195681
>DM and half the group girls
>collared and lead on a leash, while also conveniently lead through some brothels by the female players for supposedly a quest.
>The way the DM was fucking salivating at this
I would have traded places with you in a heart beat
>>
>>44198938
>Monster-girl is irritating teir
Agreed, would prefer sexy female monsters to monster girls

>Loli is crap tier
>Futa is Beyond shit tier
Eh, ruined by how it's normally handled in my opinion

>Anything potty, or extreme gore is Go kill yourself now teir
Generally agreed, but doesn't warrant too strong hostility as long as they don't try to force it on you

>vore
Is best fetish
>>
>>44198965
>>44199167
If she could absorb ninja chick, why did she never try to absorb brickhouse?
At least before his heat powers
>>
>>44200914
>>vore
>Is best fetish

opinion_discarded.gif
>>
>>44201375
You just have bad tastes
>>
>>44190278
>not wanting to see men in the loving care of their mistresses

What are you anon, gay?
>>
>>44188924
>>44195681
>Not collaring and putting to a leash the DM as an example to your once fine fellow gamer-girls
You missed a chance to make /tg/ proud.
>>
File: dontsweatit.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
dontsweatit.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>44199167
>team watches on as ninja girl struggles but finally falls silent
>brick shit house shrugged off teammates and stairs them down "do you realise what you've done" (dudes ligitamate angry IRL)
>no one responds except elastic girl
>she list off the ninjas name, birth place, first pets name everything
>she felt everything the ninja girl did

I was not expecting this boner
>>
Not sure if it was her magical realm or just powergaming, but the DM let one of the players engage in incest on a massive scale in order to distill her divine lineage. I mean it worked for her, but we were all like wtf
>>
>>44200856
I would agree, but chances are they were tumblr-tier SJW uggos. being dom'd by big bertha and her unholy mustache of doom isn't particularly enticing
>>
File: Blum.png (1 MB, 1183x2671) Image search: [Google]
Blum.png
1 MB, 1183x2671
>first session is destroying a slimegirl hive
>everyone has fun
>when a player's character dies a few sessions later he opts to play a slimegirl assassin
Not really magical realm though, since it's all in good fun. Or at least, I don't find it sexual at all.
>>
>>44204790
Just imagine
>Ninjagirl getting grabbed by Elasticgirl and shoved into her cleavage
>A moment of confusion before she realizes she can feel herself sinking into Elasticgirl's body and Ninjagirl begins struggling
>She only gets a few punches in before she makes the mistake of grabbing Elasticgirl and trying to pull herself out, only to have her hands begin to sink into the warm, pliant body
>Futility struggling now, she lets out a muffled scream of frustration as more and more of her body is engulfed by Elasticgirl's soft flesh
>A moment of hope when the heroes arrive, only to be dashed as they begin to debate the merit of leaving her to her fate
>Slowly but surely, the last bit of Ninjagirl gets pulled in as they argue, and Ninjagirl makes one last pointless attempt to escape as Elasticgirl's greedy body begins it's work
>Her memories, her hopes, her dreams, everything she ever was is now just part of Elasticgirl, only hints to her fate the guilt on the "heroes" conscience and a bit thicker curves on Elasticgirl
>>
My experience with this is going to ruffle feathers, but let me just say this: There are transexual people, and then there are disgusting transtrenders who are just cisexual people that fetishize or have their own fixations with trans people/being trans. These people are disgusting wanna-bes and crazy people that make people wary of trans people.

I was running a W:tA game once. Emphasis: Once. It had more than two female members, and they'd just decided to go Black Fury, so hell, why not, Black Fury centered game. For those not in the know, that's the Greek Amazon descended all female tribe. Their Totem (patron..matron? spirit), Pegasus, refuses to let men into the tribe. Male metis, natural born deformed infertile offspring of two werewolves (a taboo in all were-wolf culture because of this) are allowed, however.

Well we had this gigantic faggot playing. They hit every red flag for a trans trender. Obsessed with moe anime, thought they were, "Soo cuuuuute!" when they acted like a dude with female privilege. Fluttered their lashes and made god damned duckmouth when they took stuff from you and thought it was being cheeky, when it's just creepy. Called everybody honey, fluttered around like everybody's tequila and tobacco rasp voiced aunt. "Oh Ho-neyy! Hon hon! HONHONHONHON!"

Well he decided that he wanted to play a Black Fury too. I said okay, roll your character.

He said, "I want them to be a transexual Black Fury."

I said okay, but then they can't be a Black Fury.

He replied, "No no, I want them to be a trans Black Fury. Male to Female."

I explained by the game, this was impossible. We're talking about a game centered around how institutions of power and culture DO. NOT. CHANGE. Stubborn elders and static beliefs of the higher ups, especially in a top-down crone controlled culture like the Black Furies, are a huge aspect of the game. (cont)
>>
>>44205277
He explained that that was okay. What they wanted was for their character to ruffle feathers! The first M2F Black Fury.

Further probing and tl;dr, "I want Pegasus and the whole spirit world and the whole cosmology to tell the Black Fury tribe that trans women are women on a spiritual level!"

Well one problem with that: In W:tA, the souls/spirits of the were-folk have no gender. They reincarnate. They've been men and women. So the idea of having a spiritual gender when you have a biological and bioessential one would be utterly absurd to the Garou. The difference between surgery and transformation is that one is supernatural, that is, it's a super special magic privilege bestowed by nature itself, and the other is a human manipulation against creation.

Because that's it. That's the cosmology we're working with here.

So what I had to work with was a diva that wanted me to run a big fat fantasy where essentially heaven told earth trans people are the genders they feel they are and change everything to accommodate them. What they were after was a "last word" and validation scenario.

I said no, I wasn't doing that. That's not the story I'm interested in telling, and who the fuck are you to try and browbeat me into making everything focus on you and your character? I'll decide the plot points and the direction, thank you.

He got huffy, called me a transphobe and left the game. I guess without his super special narrative and the spotlight, he wasn't interested in playing after all.
>>
Including fetish shit is fine. Allowing us to catch on to the fact that it's fetish shit is fine, within reason. Just don't linger on it to the point that it's plain as fucking day that you're literally planning on masturbating to this later.

On the other hand, I've never actually had to step in and enforce this, and I have no idea how any of you manage to play in groups where you're forced to make rules about this. If they have to be told not to do this, they clearly don't understand human social interaction a pretty fundamental level and if that's the case, why the fuck are you playing a game with them that depends on social interaction?

>>44205277
>>44205326
Have you told this story before? I'm fairly certain I've heard a story on here before that was a lot like this.
>>
>>44205178
The power if imagination helps with that
>>
>>44205376
He did, I remember it too.
>>
>>44205376
It sounds familiar to me too. I don't know anything and Werewolf, but the Black Fury and Trans* stuff is ringing a bell.
>>
>>44205277
>>44205326
eh, this just sounds like 'my magical realm trumps yours' tĆ…h

could have swung either way with people fabricating fantastical narratives to do what they want
>>
>>44205406
Well, it's like making a PC and demanding they're Elminister's BFF. Canon-breaking and attention getting. It's not magical realm, yeah, but it;s definitely drama-queen behavior.
>>
>>44205326
And that's not the first time this guy tried to get creepy all up in my games, either. I mean, he's just that kind of creepy where he pretends to be something validly tolerable, but himself is intolerable about doing it.

He's always trying to play touchy feely characters with magic empathy shit that makes people okay with him touching them, and tends to zero in on the child characters to 'mother' them all up. We're talking Sarah Nyberg type levels of creep waves. But, there's no way to distinguish what they do and are from legitimate trans folk, so we give them the benefit of the doubt and try not to scream when he acts like a gigantic spoiled asshole.

And the worst thing is a few of the girls in the group just find his caustic queerness "so cute", that he's effectively their gay little purse puppy, ranging from cheering him on to simply being silent when it's obvious he's overstepping his bounds and I could use backup telling him he's gone too far. Just utter neutrality and 'pretending not to be at the table right now,' hoping it works itself out, because they want no part in it.

I can't wait until being trans is passe as being gay in this country. Seriously. These days you can't act like that much of an outrageous faggot without people who actually suck dick for fun and profit calling them out for it.
>>
>>44205376
indeed I have.
>>44205406
But the thing is, it's not my magical realm. The Drow are legit their own canon Magical Realm. Including them in a game doesn't necessarily mean you want to focus everything on Gorean levels of "I am inferior female/I am superior Gorean male" all fucking night.

We had a pack of largely girl furies, it became a Black Fury game. Could've been any other tribe or a mix. He wasn't interested in playing the game except for the vague opportunity he'd get to be The One That Made The Change.
>>
>>44205462
I can't help ya, person. Just tolerate you. And I wish it was easier to tell the trenders from the real ones.
>>
>>44205277
>My experience with this is going to ruffle feathers, but let me just say this
I'm pro-trans* to the point that some people here would accuse me of being an SJW (I'm really not), and I wouldn't give in to this idiot. I'm fine with trans* players. I'm fine with people playing trans* characters. I'm even fine with creating a medieval fantasy world where trans* people are totally accepted if that's what my players want. This has nothing to do with trans* people or trans* rights and everything to do with a player deliberately trying to shit all over established lore to make the whole campaign about them and only them. It's classic, textbook special snowflakeism and that is never ok.
>>
>>44205526
In the end, people should keep their fetishes private. Though really, that's the moral of the whole thread.
>>
>>44200955
I tryed dudes toughness was too high so i played it off like she punched him or some shit.
>>
>>44205539
>people should keep their fetishes private
'established drow lore' would never exist if that's the case. someone somewhere had to dream up this shit.
>>
>>44205258
In a nutshell yes. I tryed to down play it so they would not catch on, but that doesn't mean i didn't imagine elastic girl Cummings while she absorbed ninja girl hehehe.
>>
>>44205580
Drow are stupid anyway.
>"Oh they're elfves but completely different"
At that point they should've made something more creative, it's like calling a salmon a dark trout.
>>
>>44205580
I really wish they did keep it to themselves.

Really, if you've ever been to a BDSM munch, and you explore around a little, you learn that there's a seedy underbelly of people in that community just will give you nausea. The only reason BDSM is so tolerated and the worst actors given refuge is because so many women dig BDSM stuff. So much they're willing to tolerate SO MUCH STUPIDITY and some dangerous people to get it.

but yeah no joke the drow written as BDSM/mistresses was super That Guy Magical Realm fetishism.
>>
>>44204790
Boners are like the inquisition they're always unexpected.
>>
Are you sure you aren't just projecting your own fetishes for women in business suits OP?
>>
I put a loli in my game
She is cute
>>
File: ISIL.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ISIL.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
>>44205706
>they're always unexpected

Not to adults.

If you're gaming with people who aren't getting laid, stop. You're doing it wrong. These threads always seem half made-up and half foreveralones from /b/ or /d/ typing one-handed so they can ...

On second thought, make that 99% made-up, and if MR is actually a disruptive factor in your games, consider not playing with /b/tards and /d/viants.
>>
>>44189167
>it's not exactly a magical realm - it's either a particuarly sexually or fetish-charged game, or a straight ERP, which has nothing bad in itself.
Do note that you still can magical realm into a ERP.
If in the original >>44189077 elf and orc were enjoying sweaty mansex every camp, they STILL would not want any of the GM's piss fetish.
>>
>>44205580
>'established drow lore' would never exist if that's the case
Might've been better. I mean, the basic concept of drow is ok and not really magical realmy (they're evil elves who live underground and worship an evil spider-goddess. Their society is matriarchal and rules by the priesthood of said goddess. Also, they tend to be backstabbing cunts). Making them all dress like BDSM mistresses and adding stuff like Chad-Zak and other weirder parts of drow lore that usually gets glossed over (like them using fleshcrafting magic to turn slaves into furniture and shit) is probably something they could have gone without. The only reason drow aren't dismissed as "that femdom BDSM fetish elf race" is because they've become so established as part of the setting that everybody has gotten used to them being a thing.
>>
>>44187065
I'm seeing it almost exclusively on /tg/, actually.

I did have a player who had a pretty sexist approach to women. But that was mostly annoying because he'd insist that NPC's should drop everything to give his character everything she wanted because she was pretty. And "pretty" in that context meaning "blond with big tits". In all other ways, the character acted like a man in typical Chaotic Neutral tradition. Which means no character, no moral compass, just interested in wealth and power.

But it was damn annoying with this guy trying to solve every problem with sex. I'm not even sure if he got a boner from it, because he never again played a character of that kind, and had never done so before.
>>
>>44205605
Best tastes, I couldn't help but imagine she was badly trying to hide the fact that she very obviously enjoying it and couldn't help but feel herself up a bit as she basked in the afterglow immediately afterwards
>>
>>44207064
>like them using fleshcrafting magic to turn slaves into furniture and shit
Wait, is this a thing that drow do? that's hot
>>
>>44207761
Damn straight
>>
>>44207780
In "Drow of Menzoberrazan", one of the original FR books on drow, it was mentioned that they practice fleshcrafting magic to turn slaves into furniture, building materials etc. There were some pictures of examples, and I think rules for how many slaves you need to craft various things.

The other weird probably fetish drow thing is chad-zak from Dragon Magazine, which is the drow term of getting an orgasm from your unborn babies killing each other in the womb, and apparently the main reason drow get pregnant.
>>
>>44208180
Out of curiosity, you know any good sites for absorption? I can never find any
>>
>>44208606
E-hentai ot eka's portal if you don't mind filtering through furry garbage.
>>
>>44209877
Or*
>>
>>44187065
I don't tolerate players who want to play children characters, especially fat male slobs who want to play little girl lolitas. Just. Get. Out. You. Pedo.
>>
>>44209924
>Little girl wants to play as a fat slob neckbeard pedo
Wat do?
>>
>>44209924
There's a difference between someone who wants to play a little girl for the fetish factor and someone who wants to play one for the elements they can bring to a game (sometimes just novelty, but there can be a lot of drama and horror potential with younger, "innocent" characters, especially in darker games).
Trust me as someone who's been playing with all parts of the fedora and roleplayer spectra - once you've tried playing with one of each, you'll never again need a blanket prohibition. It's screamingly obvious when someone does it because they get off on it, and the sad thing is that it scares some people so hard that they cut off a large slew of character concepts, branding people pedos for wanting to play it, simply because they skip a step and assume that a certain character concept is enough to pinpoint one's sexual preferences. By that logic, simply making a character that's different from oneself at all means you must be sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>44209877
Knew of them, was hoping there were better ones, thanks though
>>
>GM wants to test some high leveled stuff, asks if I want to do a few 1-on-1 side adventures
>Since this is over IRC, think nothing of it and agree
>roll up an enchantment focused mage, and for race jokingly pick kitsune
>three weeks later I have erp'd tender monstergirl sex, and begun a quest to find and bang as many woman of different races as possible
>wind up discussing the morality of using charm magic for the quest, and at what point putting inherently evil/malicious creatures under geas stops being "just a safety measure"
>this was all the GM's idea

On one hand, until now I avoided this kind of shit like the plague. On the other, I want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>44210834
>I want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Down that road lies only madness.
And F.A.T.A.L.
>>
>>44210834
And now you know how fun it can be
>>
>>44210880
>>44210939
The GM is super nice, and good at what he does, but this all still surprised me. He still has a good mini-campaign set up, so I know it's not just an excuse to play out his magical realm. I probably could have prevented this course, but monstergirls are in my magical realm so I'm willing to stick around.

I'm going to need to watch where I cast some of these spells, though. Especially feeblemind.
>>
>>44210284
We are a rare breed indeed my friend
>>
>forever DM
>add characters I want to play as NPCs instead (not DMPC, just NPC)
>one is a female half orc indentured servant working as a slave caravan guard
>one of my players wants to buy her
>consider letting him and DMPCing a bit
>player reveals he wants to buy so he can have sex with her
I'm pretty sure he knew the character was like my waifu, and he was trying to cuck me, in addition to the sex slave thing.
>>
>>44208416
Gas the drow. Race war now.
>>
>>44211057
>I'm going to need to watch where I cast some of these spells, though. Especially feeblemind.
Why hold back?
Have fun

>>44211066
>We are a rare breed indeed my friend
I just love female pred absorption, wouldn't mind if there was more of it and probably would love playing a game where it was at least somewhat common
>>
I would rather people didn't bring their sex shit into the game in the same way my girlfriend would rather I didn't gen characters while fucking her.
>>
>>44211515
Clearly your gf has no respect for the artist's soul if she can't wait for a moment when inspiration strikes.
>>
>>44211466
I would too but sadly i no longer have time for it with life and all. Also don't got the kit either computers gone and I'm on my phone. I'm sure the aforementioned sites got roleplay shit but never tried it.
>>
>>44211466
Although i do remember a class for d&d 5th E that was created for shit like this. It was based around modifying the players body to fit a bunch of fetish shit if you give me time i mite be able to find it.
>>
>>44211689
Pity, I might check those out but I doubt they'd have much roleplaying outside of ERP

>>44211728
5E isn't something I've really looked into but I'm interested, might get ideas from it, even if they're ones I'd never get a chance to use, or be in a situation where something like that would be a good idea to run
>>
>>44211797
Do you remember that game prototype. This system makes you that guy but within reason of the game.
>>
>>44205462
I don't give two shits, just don't be a faggot about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 533x594
>>44209970
>>
>>44211466
>not holding back with your ridiculous, mind-shattering spells

M8, I'm only dancing around a geas spell because I might need insurance to keep from getting gutted in my sleep. Some spells you only use when you're intent on ending the target's life or crippling them beyond reason.

Remember: if it can't talk and understand language, you probably shouldn't be sticking your dick into it. Especially if you are the reason it can't do either.
>>
Generally I find that magical realm isn't really a big deal unless a player is clearly making a character solely to pander to their fetishes. To me the biggest difference is "I made a female character and also have a fetish for women" and "I made a female character, let me tell you about her anus".

>>44205611
Drow are much better than elves, even if their society isn't even technically capable of functioning. Elves are generally boring and mary-sue as fuck. Generally they're humans that are faster, prettier, live 10x as long, and are overall just better than humans in every single way.

At least drow have a legitimate flaw in being a massive clusterfuck of socially retarded hedonistic douchebags with a turbo-bitch goddess and a fetish for spiders and S&M.
>>
>>44211797
Found it thank you search history.
www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?424829-Ozodrin-%285E-Conversion-PEACH%29

Class is called Ozodrin it can be modified to fit a lot of shit.
>>
>>44188547
I read this as leather clad chap for some reason... now I'm imagining a gimp welding a woman as a weapon.
>>
My own fetishes are too blatant to be magical realm. Or really "fetish" since I have pretty much an exclusive paraphilia.

I mean, I design characters (both men and women) to be attractive to me usually, but that's not really magical realm now is it?
>>
>>44199167
Shit GM.
>>
>>44212074
Interesting, skimming over it right now and it's got my interest, I'll give it a better look when I'm not at work but it does give me some ideas
>>
>>44211728
You could probably do a class/race built around beign amorphous blod-thing that engulfs things pretty easily in PF, as there are multiple monster abilities that fit the theme (amorphous, compressible, engulf, swallow whole). Not sure if there would be enough for a class, but making a race of intelligent ooze-type ebings shouldn't be hard.

>>44212074
I wouldn't really consider that a fetish class, although it probably is a fetish for somebody (but what isn't?). It's probably less of a fetish class that a kind of similar concept I did, and that one wasn't really written as a fetish class either (although I must admit that one of the key themes of that class was related to my fetish, but I never intented to write it as anything sexy).
>>
>>44212242
Shit bait
>>44212266
good luck dude
>>44212583
anything's possible me amigo
>>
>>44212583
Thing is, I'd want to play something that could take traits/stats from what it absorbs, that class does give me a few ideas for it and I might make a modified version that needs to absorb something before it can grow certain changed
>>
>>44212839
That's what i was thinking too. How bout a chart that you roll to see what trait you get when you absorb the subject like a stat increase or a set of wings or memorys.
>>
>>44212873
Maybe, I was thinking of letting the player pick (within certain limits based on level) or even able to take all of them but have a limited number of points and/or slots by level for the traits so they can only have a limited number at a time
>>
>>44212931
True also have it hard to steal at early levels because they could power ramp really fast
or have it they can only do it so many times a day so they have to watch what the eat.
>>
>>44212873
>>44212931
I could see it as something like you getting X amount of "absorption slots" each level, and if you kill something and absorb their remains you can use one slot to gain a trait, or replace one of the previously absorbed traits. The absorped trait could be a skill the creature had, an universal monster ability or getting +1 to the creature's highest stat.
Another ability you could have could let you gain knowledge from the creature as you absorb their remains, similar to how mind-reading abilities work.
>>
>>44212992
Well, I was sorta thinking that it might be neat that if they somehow managed to slurp up a dragon at level 1 they'd "know" all the dragon traits (wings, natural armor, fire breath, ect) but they'd only have like 3-4 points so the most they could do is a small puff of flame or nearly non functional wings

Like eating things is the equivalent of a wizard copying a spell to their spell book, it means they know more but not that they can cast more. A level one wizard could jot down a level nine spell, but not cast it

>>44213071
This is another way I'm thinking of doing it though, would be simpler
>>
>>44213071
>>44213120
>It would work like a spell book for the body
i like it using it just like spells would allow it to fit many systems

Also having it were the more you absorb the better you get at it are great ideas.

You should let the players use fluff for how they do it and freedom of choice should be paramount.
>>
>>44213071
>>44213120
I'm considering doing this for 3.PF, as a kind of ooze-alchemist type class that can turn themselves into ooze and absorb traits from things. I seem to have a habit of doing weird classes and stuff.

Speaking of homebrew classes, I've been thinking of doing a homebrew class/race thread. There's homebrew general but they seem mostly focused on making their own game systems, and I've never gotten much feedback of any kind for custom DnD classes/races there; it just isn't something that interests most people who frequent those threads. I would still need to get some feedback on the stuff I have done (I don't really have much grasp of game balance), and I have an idea for a (actually relatively mundane) prestige class where I'm drawing blanks on how to incorporate what should be the key mechanic of the thing.
>>
>>44213359
>Speaking of homebrew classes, I've been thinking of doing a homebrew class/race thread
I'd be interested, mind you a good chunk of my ideas start in a magical realm but most of them are pretty out there so they'd look like body horror/weird powers in most cases
>>
>>44213359
Sure shot buddy just link it and we'll talk it out.
>>
>>44213408
use franken Frans universe its scary funny and body horror
>>
>>44213408
He'll you can make Fran with just 3E pf alchemists
>>
File: fuck anime.jpg (9 KB, 168x250) Image search: [Google]
fuck anime.jpg
9 KB, 168x250
>>44187065
no magical realm, no weeaboo shit, be whateversexual (as long as you keep it to sentient, humanoid beings) and play your own gender.
we've been doing this for the past 3 years and as their forever DM i can say that it worked REALLY well, homosexual characters don't bother me as long as you are not a flaming faggot.
>>
>>44213408
Tbh that's kind of my thing as well. I don't even consider it particularly Magical for me, but I happen to really like that kind of horror and that (along with weird biology and general Lovecraftian stuff) is what's caught my inspiration the most. Anything more mundane is probably done better by somebody else anyway, and the last time I tried something non weird and/or gribbly I ended with a druid variant themed around rocks. Just...Rocks ("write about what you know/care about" doesn't work what you know is geology and completed works of H.P Lovecraft).
>>
>>44213527
Aside from the no magical realm business, you are a horrible person, and I would like you to use a trip from now on so I can filter your opinions.
>>
File: 1445640030970.jpg (4 MB, 1250x7100) Image search: [Google]
1445640030970.jpg
4 MB, 1250x7100
>>44213529
I think this might help you guys with some ideas
>>
>>44213565
>>
>>44213527
I think this goes to show that groups really, really vary.
I've GM'd with a lot of different people for 6 years (foreverGM), and my experiences are the diametrical opposite. Weeaboo stuff has worked as long as I help the player cut out the things that don't fit with the tone of the game or are obvious ripoffs (and what you end with tends to be a pretty okay character), and I've only had one problem with a player who didn't play their own gender (and in his defense, I knew exactly how he intended to play it but let him anyway, because it wasn't going to be a serious game). I have played with about a dozen male players who've made female characters, and only that gruagach-ogre-like troglodyte That Guy has ever had a problem with it.
Every single motherfucking time I've let someone play a Tumblrsexual character, though - no matter how much or little I play along - the player has ended up sperging all over the place, crying discrimination as soon as I don't tie the laws of physics and biology into fucking baloon animals just to accommodate their idea of their character's gender.
>>
>>44213651
yeah, they do vary.
when i say "whateversexual" though i mean "homosexual" or "bisexual", anything else just sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>44204852
Hah i think I remember your oringinal post. Sounded more like powergaming to me.
>>
>>44213682
If a player wants to play a character whose sexuality is different from the norm in my games, they can do it as long as I don't find out. Play a homosexual character, an asexual character, a trans-nigger demi-butch rainbow wolf who projects femme but in fact identifies as an astral being, what the fuck ever.
The problem is when something that in its essential form only affects a person's own thoughts and their actions when it comes to seeking sexual encounters (where I fade to black) turns into something that the character waves around so loudly that I have no choice but to have to deal with it.
Basically, I allow pretty much everything as long as it isn't given more focus than it essentially needs to in order to be present as a part of the character. A character being female? Fine, no problem, move on. A character whose main character trait is her being female and who rubs her tits in everyone's face? Get outta here, and I don't care in the least if the player is male, female or trans-dinosaur. It's the same with characters of far-out sexualities - you're fine to use it as a tool to help you decide how your character's worldview looks and build their backstory, but as soon as it turns into something the other players can't help but see, it passes the point where it stops being a character element and starts being a way to wave the player's own beliefs in the whole group's face.
I'm more lenient with female characters than with gender-special characters, though, because I've had a grand total of one slightly iffy experience with the former and multiple unprovoked shitfights that nearly threatened to tear apart my group over the latter.
>>
File: absolutely saracenic.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
absolutely saracenic.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>44213782
i remember i once was playing in an other group, this time as a player, one of the players presented himself saying "i would have made a gnoll if i could, i'm a furry" and started showing me his drawings of nude animals, he is lucky that i wasn't his master, i would have kicked him out without a second thought.
>>
>>44213447
I don't really have anything worked out yet since I haven't come up with a good way to represent the central idea, but in my homebrew setting there's supposed to be this thing where a spellcaster can, instead of casting spells normally, draw power from the source of all magic outside the bounds of physical universe. It's supposed to be very dangerous and corruptive, though, so it's the setting equivalent of bakc/forbidden magic. I wanted to make a prestige class that let your character use it, though.

The idea for the core mechanic is that you could boost your spells (such as apply metamagic feats to them without increasing the spells level/cast time) by gaining "corruption points" and if you have too many points, something bad would happen. You'd have a pool that can hold X amount of corruption points (some pretty small number that would increase with class levels), you'd lose them at the rate of 1 per day or so, and every boosted spell you cast would give you 1d4 or so points.
Not sure what the bad thing that happens when you exceed your pool should be, though. It should be bad enough tha you really don't want it to happen, but just instakilling/crippling the character wouldn't really be fair, either.
>>
>>44213841
Horrible mutations are always a good go to, having the character fly into a rage might also work, losing massive amounts of exp/levels could also be an interesting effect, aging rapidly too, course there's always the old standby of stat penalties. Really the question is, what sorts of bad things for this type of corruption cause?
>>
>>44212104
>I mean, I design characters (both men and women) to be attractive to me usually, but that's not really magical realm now is it?
I don't think it is. If it is I've poked my magical realm into the game before with some of my female characters, but it's kind of like this anon said.

>>44212042
>I made a female character, let me tell you about her anus
I avoid shit like this and just play a person. I think I'm doing it right. I hope so.
>>
>>44213841
Try looking up the 40k black crusade books. They have a lot of charts and effects close to what your describing all you got to do is strip out all the lol grim dark and its good And let me tell you

It works and its fun
>>
>>44213977
One thing I occasionally do is to try to sterilize my magical realms when I think they could provide good character concepts but I don't want to get a stiffy at the table. I did it at one point with a Shadowrun character, and I personally see it as a success - it still includes the inherent conflicts and character possibilities of the magical realm, but it doesn't turn me on for jack because it's too desexualized and realistic.
If anyone's interested, I threw it on a Pastebin for the /srg/ once, so here. http://pastebin.com/qefFH5GF
>>
>>44213973
The main effects in the setting background would be mental degradation (might lead to becoming addicted to the power, or over long term to essentially magically-induced Althzheimers as your mind starts breaking from the strain of handling stuff it's not really equipped to handle) and damage to the body (spellcasters who use the "void magic" for prolonged periods are easily identified by their hands turning blackened and gnarled as the magical energy they channel damages their tissue). The realm this type of magic comes from is home to Lovecraftian-style eldritch beings, so it might also have other, more esoteric effects like reality growing weaker around you, allowing things from the other side to slip through easier (or in the worst case scenario ouright opening a rift into reality), or causing weird deformities.
>>
>>44214454
In that case I'd be considering things like that penalties, with a low possibility they become permanent, or something like mental derrangements if the system you're using handles that
>>
>>44214520
Maybe I could do a chart that you roll when going ovver the corruption limit, with lower rolls beign stuff like being hit by rage or fear effect and temporary ability loss, and higher rolls being permanent ability loss, negative levels, or summoning some nasty monster that's hostile to everybody. And you'd get a + to the roll based on how many points you went over the limit.

As for the limit, making it something like combination of your Cha and Con modifier or something could make sense, to represent it dpending both on your force of will and physical toughness, but it should be low enough that you couldn't spam boosted spells with no risk (although having the corruption points only be removed at a slow rate would help with that; you could go nuts but then you'd have to spend a long time recovering before you can do it safely again).
>>
>>44214720
I think that sounds like a good idea, having a variety of random effects that sort of based on how many points you have/go over
>>
>>44198938
>vore or extreme gore
>extreme gore
I find it curious how you put the "extreme" descriptor there...

So being swallowed by a snake is kill yourself tier, but as long as the ripping out of organs isn't happening too much, and the blood only covers a moderate amount of the party gore is fine?
>>
File: 1444180265622.png (40 KB, 241x241) Image search: [Google]
1444180265622.png
40 KB, 241x241
>am the GM
>PC actions have instigated NPC interaction over time
>One has been some young couple
>Get sort of ERP in my head about it honestly
>None of this shit is ever seen, it's all kept in my head, but it flavors the mood of some things
>Shit is more ROMANTICAL than anything
>Stupid childhood romance dreams come to fictional life
>For fuck's sake these kids want to have a secret wedding in a meadow together it's sickening
>Nevermind they fuck like coked up rabbits
>>
>>44208416
>which is the drow term of getting an orgasm from your unborn babies killing each other in the womb

I was about to say that i like the drow and would definitely look out for them in my next game.

Upon further study of the facts i must concur with my fellow poster:
>>44211275

... or you know just turn them into furniture.
>>
File: the best use of perception.png (109 KB, 414x426) Image search: [Google]
the best use of perception.png
109 KB, 414x426
>>44215318
It's the 'murder each other' in the womb thing. Why do they always gotta take it fucking psycho-far? Why not just "Oh they get eggs laid in them they get off on laying" or something creepy, but not horrifying like "ORGASMS FROM FETAL MURDER"
>>
>>44210074
>>44209924

I'm also sexually attracted to myself. wat do?

On a more relevant note, who actually cares what other people roleplay as?
Sure if they play the characters in a way that doesn't agree with the sensibilities of the party, it's disruptive and shouldn't be allowed, but that's about the extent of it. If we're demonizing people for being into bdsm or pedo stuff, or vore or or any other fetish that isn't your missionary position for procreation sex, then you're just way too close minded.

I could have a fetish for dirt, and masturbate to my character being dirty for all you know. And you'd never find out.
>>
>>44213782
>Play a
>trans-nigger demi-butch rainbow wolf who projects femme but in fact identifies as an astral being
I accept your challenge,
>>
>>44215318
>gas drow .... or you know just turn them into furniture.
>Seek to exterminate drow
>Manage to get enough of them to actually work together to bring you down
>Get yourself turned into a comfy chair for the drow that caught you with enough left over to make a corset fit for a pregnant drow
>You become both her favorite chair and her go to corset to feel sexy when she's pregnant and in the throws of chad-zak
>>
File: 1426377532952.jpg (72 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
1426377532952.jpg
72 KB, 800x646
>>44215518
Anon I won't-

I'm not going to let you do that.
>>
>>44208416
>fleshcrafting magic to turn slaves into furniture, building materials etc.
And now drow are quickly closing with dragons as my number one fetish monster from D&D
>>
>>44215542
>vomitinggirl.jpeg

>>44215382
i concur.

>>44215551
Oh you'll never know. I'm anon, and I'll hide the fact very well.
Only gradually revealing that my character curses in ebonics when provoked...
That she is very masculine to that one servant girl but only at times...
Then a flash of rainbow colors when she shakes her hair..
>>
I like to throw magical-realm-ish enemies and environments at my players, even (especially) things that I'm not actually into. Body horror / sexual horror are some of the most compelling ways to unnerve your players.
>>
File: 1286934513077.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1286934513077.jpg
240 KB, 1024x768
>>44215665
>i concur.
I mean, like, damn. Let he without sin, stone, etc. I am magical realm like BAD. But I keep it... there's a metaphorical safeword in there, you know? There isn't that sociopath shit.

It's weird. Drow have ALWAYS been Magical Realm. Since their day 1 bleak origins as black leather dom mommas from outer space, which is under the earth.

Their element is not Dark. Or Dusk. Or Underdark. Or Drow. Or Pale, or Evil, or Night, or Deep, or any other kind of Elf. They're Mommy Issue Elves, at heart.
>>
File: Slime-girl kek.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Slime-girl kek.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>44205605
I just wish I could like these kind of shitty things.
>>
>>44209924
>>44210074
The way to deal with people who want to play little girls is the same way you should deal with all disruptive, out of place characters: realistic consequences. Have all the NPCs actually treat the character like a little girl. Party tries to go into a tavern in the bad side of town? "Sorry sweetie, this is no place for little girls." They try to explain they're really a 1000 year old vampire? The innkeeper laughs in their face and tells them to take off those fake fangs. If the player is genuinely doing it for fun, they should appreciate the challenge and novelty. If that's not the real reason they're doing it, it'll become obvious very quick.
>>
>>44215956
That's a given, of course. I do that in my own games (since I do play oWoD), but the issue at hand here was to get Cleave McSmite to see something remotely resembling sense.
>>
>>44215807
Yep.
I don't know what i could add.
That sort of thing isn't really magical realm. Magical realm for me is stuff that's actually fun at least for some and could theoretically be a part of the story.

Things where people die, for shits and giggles usually don't qualify for those criteria.
>>
>>44216115
Well I qualify magical realm as any sort of needless roleplay focused on fetishes. You know, the kind of creepy shit you did when you were thirteen, and cut it the fuck out if you had any sense because nobody cares or wants to indulge in the fact elf tits make you hard.

I also include anything romantical, or at least needlessly romantical. But yeah EXTREME shit like fetus murder is just... one step above the dude who pops one to orc pussy or whatever. That's just some creepy bad weird stuff.
>>
>>44207064
Have you ever heard of Shadow Elves? I kind of like them - they're basically drow, but without the magical realm part.
>>
>>44216205
I was describing the upper limit of magical realm.

Is magical realm necessarily bad by your definition?
Because needlessly romantic stuff, can be fun. Just as much as a stray description of huge jiggling balloons almost bursting out of the bra on that bar maiden.
And I'm not even straight, so i don't just say that because it's MY magical realm.
>>
>>44216387
Magical realm, by definition, is when inserting a fetish has a negative impact on the game. If it doesn't, and if everyone is in on it and okay with it, it's just a fetishy game.
>>
>>44216476
Is that the agreed upon definition?
Because that seems to be in dispute in this very thread.
>>
>>44216387
It's bad when it clashes with the tone of the game of introduces material to make other players feel needlessly creeped on or weird. Any game has it, it's magical realm when you push it too far into needless focus.
>>
>>44216488
It's the generally agreed-upon one, yes. There's always someone who tries to redefine it, but the original meaning can be neatly summed up by looking at the source comic. >>44189077
>>
>>44216589
Would a piss forest be really that destructive though?

If i were a player i would just have a laugh and have a character piss in the trolls mouth.
>>
>>44216488
It's the original definition, though some people use as shorthand for anything sexual but said people are mostly STRONGLY against anything sexual in a game in the first place
>>
File: 1441352191070.jpg (79 KB, 398x724) Image search: [Google]
1441352191070.jpg
79 KB, 398x724
>>44216608
>If i were a player i would just have a laugh and have a character piss in the trolls mouth.

That's really gross and creepy and fucking weird, anon.
>>
>>44216637
It's not my fetish either but i mean what the hell.
It's not like the troll is a party member, it's not like i even have to interact with the troll.

And it's sortof hypocritical to be this outraged anyway when
a) adventuring parties pee/poop into rivers that others might drink out of
b) they sleep in the fucking dirt.
c) they get covered in the innards and blood of all sorts of enemies on a regular basis themselves.
>>
File: 1441346206333.png (33 KB, 1220x520) Image search: [Google]
1441346206333.png
33 KB, 1220x520
>>44216695
It's

Really gross and creepy

And it's fucking WEIRD, anon.
>>
>>44216725
I wonder if your elf there says the same thing whenever your party fights any enemies and gets blood on themselves.

Come to think of it... I wanna try playing someone who faints at the sight of blood.
>>
>>44216757
Just stop acting like you be all ice-cool over some troll NPC and you all fucking "Yeah whatever haha I'll just pee in his mouth whew lad what a chuckle" about it! Bullshit!
>>
File: 1447556291051.png (50 KB, 289x253) Image search: [Google]
1447556291051.png
50 KB, 289x253
>tfw totally magical realm about your empath girl PC in secret
>>
File: K&P sweat.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
K&P sweat.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>44187065
>And you want to play a little girl why exactly?

Is any of this even a problem except in groups that consist purely out of awkward dudes?
I can't really imagine a well adjusted person trying to "sneak in" their fetish when all the stories I hear about it always make it so obvious, like, how does it even happen and do they think they're fooling anyone? Why not just talk about it and say that they'd enjoy the game more if there was hotness of various kinds in it and if the rest of the group isn't cool with it, they just knock it off, and if they are they go for it.

Everyone is a fucking pervert in some way, and I've had group members admit to being into all kinds of stuff and I've used that in my GMing for fun, but I've never had anyone sneak their kinks in there in a disruptive manner.
>>
>>44216799
I would literally roll on the floor laughing and get up and just start peeing.

Why are you so disturbed by this? If family man, and father of ... two i think... who's also ex spec-ops and a celebrity drinks his OWN urine on screen in front of the world, i sure as fuck wouldn't have a second thought about some dirty stinking filthy troll drinking piss.
>>
Okay, back, want to try making that absorption class like I was thinking of >>44213120, my main concern is how to puzzle out how many points things should cost, I like the idea that if you absorb something but can't afford the ability you can get a less version of it, like say you eat something with fly 100ft (perfect) you can by a basic fly speed (clumsy) for X points, bump up a maneuvering class for Y points, or speed for Z points each 10ft, but both of those only up to the best ability you "know"

I also need help thinking of class features, I could just go with what they absorb but I like the idea that by mid levels they can alter their appearance (but not stats) to any member of their species for free and that they start with an absorption ability that works on dead things but grows to a pseudo swallow whole attack as they level up

One last thing, how should I handle memories?
I'm not going to let them take skills, feats, or class abilities for free, but stealing memories are something that could both be useless, or game breaking depending on the circumstances and it would fit the idea of the class for them to do it
>>
>>44216608

It's not a one time thing, it's a pattern that has apparently been repeating for quite a while which is why the other people are annoyed

Specific bizarrely omnipresent [DM's fetish] everywhere their characters go in the world .
>>
File: Bella Styles.jpg (182 KB, 738x800) Image search: [Google]
Bella Styles.jpg
182 KB, 738x800
You know, ignoring vore and how gross and dumb it is, I think I loathe vore and absorption and stuff because of the forced and often murderous focus of it. Probably why fusion is such a top favorite fetish of mine. I realize it's like a more wholesome and conceptually neat absorption without the creepy permanence and murder of it.
>>
>>44216934
Softcore vore does not have murder.
There's all sorts of contrived ways how the person gets passed out alive, or regurgitated, or something.

>>44216897
That might explain it. But the comic has only shown us two examples.
>>
>>44217022
>There's all sorts of contrived ways how the person gets passed out alive, or regurgitated, or something.

Yeah, and those are always disgusting, weird, gross, and outright stupid. Such an awful fetish.
>>
>>44216839
What, she senses the thoughts of others and feels their happiness? That's kind of cute honestly, I don't see how it's magical realm.
>>
>>44217064
What if it's just slipping out in a pool of clean slime from the tentacle monster that tried to eat you?
And yes, vore is not for those with a weak stomach. *ba-dum-ts*

>>44216799
It would be a tougher decision if I WERE to drink piss. My own or someone else's. But even that wouldn't be unbearable, especially since i could preface every action of my character with "And on today's episode of man vs wild:"
>>
>>44216934
I like vore and absorption, but what I love is the prey willingly (or maybe somewhat unwillingly but still fine with it) getting absorbed and becoming a part of the pred, remaining a semi independent will a part of, and subservient to the preds, I also love it when the pred has the power to unfuse/unabsorb them but it's left ambiguous if they will

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm kinda in the same camp as you but I like it when there is one part of the fusion that's clearly the dominant part

>>44217022
>Softcore vore does not have murder.
No, soft vore just means no ripping and tearing, what happens once they reach the stomach is independent of soft or hard vore, though a lot of it cuts off at that point, goes through mental hula-hoops for the prey's survival, or has the prey enjoy getting digested
>>
File: 1442813030103.gif (427 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1442813030103.gif
427 KB, 281x281
>>44217096
She does. That's exactly the public face of it, and how it is.

It gets magical realm when she's with her girlfriend and it turns into her suffering from ahegao-level mindbreak because she can feel the intensity of her partner's love and basically doubles up on the feelings.

Like fucking GALAXIES in her head and heart, man.
>>
>>44217121
Well actual softcore vore does not include the prey being digested.
Which means that they can either get regurgitated or passed trough unharmed.

>>44217184
Can we please just agree that it's not magical realm in the same way as being eaten alive or something like that is?
>>
>>44217223
>Can we please just agree that it's not magical realm in the same way as being eaten alive or something like that is?

Yeah, that's fine. There are degrees. I'm just saying there is a line to cross, that being 'it is now specifically sexual in nature'
>>
>playing a heavy-built largesized ng blue dragon
>travelling with party because they freed me and I have nowhere else to go to since homelands destroyed by bbeg
>elf cleric in camp decides she wants to cuddle up with me while I'm sleeping
>she rolls me over onto my back then starts rubbing my belly
>works her way up to my snout and starts rubbing my maw
>suddenly player laughs, she says "ha-ha, check it out I gave anon a boner"
>shame and embarrassment the rest of the session

why the hell is she so cruel?
>>
>>44217022

Yes, but they're two CONSECUTIVE examples.

The players are like "Dude, stop, we refuse to do piss things" and reference that this is something he's done before.

They even go so far as to say "I will punch you if you don't stop with piss things" now, what happens in the next encounter?
>>
>>44217378
Oh. Yeah i didn't read it thoroughly enough. My bad.
>>
>>44217223
>Well actual softcore vore does not include the prey being digested.
Eh, I remember the thread where the terms were hashed out back when vore was just starting to get some big sites (or relative to the fetish), soft meant no chewing/blood, hard meant rip and tear, both only dealing with how something gets eaten, not what happens after. Maybe that's changed since then but it's still the terms I use

>>44217314
>why the hell is she so cruel?
She do that often or something?
And she might just have fun messing with you
>>
>>44217454
Softcore in general is stuff that doesn't include anything that a non-fan of the genre would throw up because of. Softcore BDSM, Softcore vore, etc.
>>
File: 1445647188132.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445647188132.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>44188523
are you me
except I participate in them too
>>
>>44217490
Well like I said, "soft" and "hard" in vore originally (and as far as I know, still does) refers to the act of eating, not what happened after, digestion/no digestion/painless digestion/melting/whatever is something else in addition to it being soft or hard, it's how you can get stuff tagged "soft vore, graphic digestion, ect"
>>
>>44217454
Same player and her gal pal playing a wizard once thought it was funny to hit me with a shrinking spell, grease, then stuff me into a box, then ask the DM to make me describe getting out while they just stared and laughed at me flailing around trying to get out.

I don't know why but its usually the cleric chick fucking with me, but the camp scene was really far out there with what she was doing.
>>
File: slams internally.png (456 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
slams internally.png
456 KB, 396x446
>tfw playing a long-term campaign
>pc gets laid twice in over a year
>has had more sex than me
>>
>>44217541
Sounds like she likes messing with you, could just be she finds you easily bullyable, could be something more, I honestly couldn't tell from what you've said but that she found it funny you got a boner at least means she probably not motivated by hating you, unless she's the type to want to see someone she hates humiliated
Is she mean to you out of character?
If it's just her way of playing that could say a lot

>Same player and her gal pal
Also, I'm not gonna like, my fetish is demanding I assume best case here and wish I was in your place
>>
File: gaaaaaaaaaaaay.gif (668 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaaaaaaaaay.gif
668 KB, 500x281
>>44217525
I got you both. I'm the GM. NPCs are lesbians. NPCs are lesbians with PCs. PCs are lesbians with PCs.

IT'S
ALL
WOMEN
LOVING
WOMEN
>>
>>44217798
Are the players males or females?
And how about you?
>>
>>44217673
She's pretty nice to me for the most part out of character. Sometimes she'll give me these weird looks when we're not around the table, like: one time went into the kitchen to get a soda since the dm had called a ten minute break, turned around and saw her leaning against the wall in the doorway looking at me. She just kinda scoffed, smirked and then left. Never said anything about it, but it was just unusual. I don't know if she likes me or hates me, but part of me is thinking she's just trying to ruse me into talking to her about it so she can make fun of me or something. It's not a super serious issue that's making the game unfun/unplayable, but it does bother me a little bit because of that uncertainty of what she wants from me, but going by what she does in game and what she did that night I'm thinking she just wants to prank me.
>>
File: tumblr_n4nrhoq0QI1sqr7kvo2_500.gif (985 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nrhoq0QI1sqr7kvo2_500.gif
985 KB, 500x281
>>44217818
The players are half and half overall.

I choose to remain anonymous.
>>
>>44217798
I feel really uncomfortable with the idea that some neckbeard somewhere is fetishising my life. It's kind of a shit life, except for the rare sexy bits. Being a lesbian is basically like being cursed with loneliness and poverty.
>>
>>44217878
Confirmed for male. The female half also confirmed for male, but potentially trans. What a sausage fest.
>>
>>44217871
>turned around and saw her leaning against the wall in the doorway looking at me. She just kinda scoffed, smirked and then left. Never said anything about it
That's odd, no frame of reference for that sort of thing, but if she's not hostile to you OOC it's probably not because she dislikes you, worst case you can just come out and ask her what it's all about, just try not to be confrontational/accusing about it, who knows? It may be she likes you and it's just her way of playing with you
>>
>>44217878
I will imagine you all as hot chicks and pretty boys/traps lesing it up

Either way, that sounds like fun
>>
>>44217979
but what if I ruin it because I confront her? I don't want to ruin her enjoyment of the game or whatever she's doing. to be honest I kind of like it and I don't know why.
>>
File: oh boy I woke up.png (566 KB, 840x462) Image search: [Google]
oh boy I woke up.png
566 KB, 840x462
>>44217906
>Being a lesbian is basically like being cursed with loneliness and poverty.

Yeah believe me I know. I don't talk about my games and stick with my reliable group because the games are what be called obnoxious SJW fests by the internet's current fashions.

It's less bad cinemax porn, and more lifetime movie of two middle aged women arguing about adopting a child and worrying about their relationships affecting their political career and their safety.

Fuck. It's all lesbians but it's Literally A Gay Mom The Game 2016.
>>
>>44217798
>new player creates a male PC
>can never find love because everyone is lesbians
>>
>>44218022
If you're having fun and she's having fun then I wouldn't really call what's happening a problem, though as you mentioned, if you think she wants you to confront her then maybe you should?
If it's for a prank to taunt you about trying to date her it'll just mean she's doing the same old same old and not much will likely change
If it turns out to be her way of showing she likes you, then telling her you don't mind what she's doing and even enjoy some of it would probably get her to do it more.
If she dislikes you, well you probably should get it to stop, because it might escalate into drama if left unchecked

But I tend to be an optimist, so I may be reading this wrong, but from what I see, it doesn't look like she hates you so worst case scenario you just give her the go ahead to keep at it and not much changes, best case you get a gf who loves taunting and teasing you and you end up her play thing both in and out of character.
And if I'm reading this wrong and she turns out to dilike you, you probably should at least address it so nothing bad happens down the road
>>
>>44218097
>Fuck. It's all lesbians but it's Literally A Gay Mom The Game 2016.
That sounds cute

>>44218145
Time to drop the belt of trapification on him
>>
File: tumblr_n7lqetKHdo1tvpaj3o1_1280.png (355 KB, 1123x1159) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7lqetKHdo1tvpaj3o1_1280.png
355 KB, 1123x1159
>>44218145
Oh don't take the exaggeration. There are male characters. By female players, vice versa, every player has a small roster they play. There's just... a LOT of women loving women, over the other like, three or four types.

And they're all Dumb Lesbian Moms.
>>
File: homu.png (40 KB, 339x242) Image search: [Google]
homu.png
40 KB, 339x242
>>44218097
I went on and cropped this one just for you.
>>
>>44218228
>You will never be a cute dragon fuccboi who gets teased and humiliated by a tsundere princess
Lucky fucker.
>>
>>44218228
i'll give it a try and see what happens then. thanks for the advice, you're making some sense.

>>44218292
it could happen to anyone
>>
File: not heresy.png (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
not heresy.png
68 KB, 400x400
>>44193009
>try to rape another player, that is also not okay
>>
File: don't snap up the traps.gif (2 MB, 185x139) Image search: [Google]
don't snap up the traps.gif
2 MB, 185x139
>>44218250
You mean the belt of masculinity femininity, right? Otherwise you get pic related but with a woman.

>>44218259
I know, but I honestly find the idea sadly fun. Imagine a bard going on a futile quest to find the one woman who will sleep with him.
>>
>>44218351
>You mean the belt of masculinity femininity, right?
No, belt of trapification
He is the lone male in a world of cute lesbians and he fits right in among them
>>
>>44216889
Well make being absorbed a traumatic experience for the victims so their memory is clouded by the experiance so you can choose what they can get out of
Them at any given time
>>
>>44218259
It's probably Yuri Effect. Straight men sometimes like straight relationships in a franchise, straight women mostly like straight relationships, gay men like everything if it's cute, gay women are usually okay with anything gay. But everybody can enjoy cute lesbians.
>>
File: 1386287811874.jpg (573 KB, 700x993) Image search: [Google]
1386287811874.jpg
573 KB, 700x993
>>44218250
>That sounds cute
do you like monster women? and normal women. together. do you like women, with lines in their face and big dark circles under their eyes from stress and poor sleep all the time

do you like women struggling with substance abuse with help from your doctor to be a better Mom, and big doughty sweaters, and cuddling for 10 hours, and trepidation over motherhood, and stuff like staying up until 2am with wine during a storm to discuss your daughter's education, an-

oh you wanted action

I swear to God it happened last session, there was guns and hulkbusting and radical stuff that was totally not dumpy moms crying into each other's arms

>>44218424
oh uh

there's gay guys too, bara is a fav
>>
>>44218500
Sounds like you guys are just generally into weeb romance. Never a bad thing, really.
>>
File: 1441608983352.png (151 KB, 479x584) Image search: [Google]
1441608983352.png
151 KB, 479x584
>>44218533
fuck it, I dunno what weeb romance is but I'm it

truckloads of gay moms
>>
>>44218414
>Well make being absorbed a traumatic experience for the victims so their memory is clouded by the experiance so you can choose what they can get out of them at any given time
That could work, but I like the idea of them being able to do the same thing that elasticgirl from the other anon's story could do
...Hmm, maybe have the memories cloudy but able to spend a few points to pull them back up for a time?
And possibly a high level class feature letting it be free to do so?

>>44218424
Haven't there been studies that show that hetero women are still aroused by f/f but hetero men are not aroused by m/m?
Mind you I've only heard of said study here so it could just be bullshit

>>44218500
>do you like monster women? and normal women. together. do you like women, with lines in their face and big dark circles under their eyes from stress and poor sleep all the time
>do you like women struggling with substance abuse with help from your doctor to be a better Mom, and big doughty sweaters, and cuddling for 10 hours, and trepidation over motherhood, and stuff like staying up until 2am with wine during a storm to discuss your daughter's education, an-
Dats cute though
>>
>>44218711
Eh, I haven't heard of the story but even if it's not arousal, I think straight women are still able to enjoy the romance of it better than straight men can enjoy gay male romance.
>>
File: 1435311987346.jpg (164 KB, 680x961) Image search: [Google]
1435311987346.jpg
164 KB, 680x961
>>44218711
>Dats cute though

Thanks

I guess it was just more popular than I thought for everyone, it's been some serious roleplaying challenge for reasons too, has ended up tied into the major plot, etc etc etc

Big dumb gay mom drama
>>
>>44217878
Whats the source on this?
>>
>>44218988
It's interesting to have a romance plot that focuses so much on surmounting various obstacles and problems - especially when I imagine the average campaign wouldn't want to give a romance so much spotlight and would prefer all problems being handwaved to keep it simple.
>>
>>44218711
Yo anon that made elastic girl here she was late game powerful so the insta memory thing was OP as shit and my players abused it to shriek the legion till brick shit house dissolved her in a vat of acid.

You can use it as a great plot train to get your players to do things you want because it seems like the right direction.
>>
File: 1419005951403.jpg (126 KB, 462x533) Image search: [Google]
1419005951403.jpg
126 KB, 462x533
>>44219049
Sometimes I want to keep it simple, but I need it, lately. I need the grit, the bits, the player's reactions to all these little things in the filler time between major sessions and times, it's like-

You know when you dreamed about the Grand Campaign when you were a kid? One that was gonna be like your own book or some dumb shit? This is it, for me, as a GM. This is my one big band ticket chance. Or it feels like it from the emotional flip flop of managing all these roles and experienced fuckass goddamn real good PCs, it's exhausting

And it boils down to gay mom romance and dumb gay daughters and oh god, it was all sort of sapphic by setting design for actual various reasons, but player choices and ideas have turned shit *ultrasapphic*

also killer fashion trade shows for cash
>>
>>44198938

>My fetish us better than your fetishes

Dear god please don't let it come to this fucking thing.
>>
>>44208416
I can find mention of fleshcrafting of slaves in neither the Menzoberranzan box set nor FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark.
>>
>>44219039
Kyousogiga TV. Watch the fuck out of it. It's like Small Gods fucked Who Framed Roger Rabbit's Toontown.
>>
>>44215542
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afarid I can't let you do that.
>>
>>44217314
So why a dragon? Why not a dragonborn/Drakon/halfdragon/whatever the fuck they're called
>>
>>44220652
Sounds like one hell of a time

added to the bucket list, will get to it after I finish Hellsing
>>
>>44187065
I kind of enjoy when someone tries to insert dumb sex or romance stuff into a game, because I enjoy playing out the experience of rejecting people. I'll bait people into making the first move so I can shut them down. I intentionally started playing Pathfinder because people said it was basically a tabletop dating sim and I wanted to throw a wrench in that. I also kind of want to play the new edition of Exalted because there's a rule where you can automatically win against people trying to seduce you, even though dialog skills usually work against PCs otherwise. I know the rule was written for people who are sensitive or just don't want romance in their game, but it coincidentally allows you to tell the most supernaturally seductive creatures in existence that they're unlovable trash and then watch the looks on their faces.
>>
>>44221155
>I know the rule was written for people who are sensitive or just don't want romance in their game, but it coincidentally allows you to tell the most supernaturally seductive creatures in existence that they're unlovable trash and then watch the looks on their faces.
That's not how the Red Rule works. The Red Rule is completely OOC, and all invoking it does is tell your GM you don't want this in game.
>>
>>44221195
It doesn't say they have to retcon it so that the attempt never happened. It says the attempt fails if the player wants it to. It's pretty clear. It works for both people who are genuinely upset and people who like to pretend to be. Everyone wins.
>>
>>44221302
>It says the attempt fails if the player wants it to.
Well, it actually says the attempt fails if the player doesn't say it can succeed.
>>
>>44221373
It amounts to the same thing. As long as the player is "not okay with it," the rule is in effect, whether "not okay with it" means he's having a panic attack from the very mention of sex or whether he just doesn't want to give the Other character the satisfaction of feeling wanted and valued.

Of course, D&D doesn't need a rule like this because dialog skills generally don't work against PCs anyway and it's up to players to decide how their characters feel, which is a lot more sensible.
>>
>>44221516
Exalted only needs a rule like that because the game attracts faggots in general.
>>
>>44221548
Yeah, it's had a lot of cringeworthy material. And not third-party stuff like the Book of Erotic Fantasy; I mean stuff they actually published. You'd think that if they have a more sensitive fanbase they'd make their material a little cleaner, but apparently the opposite is true.
>>
>>44221601
Never really had a problem with exalted, it is supposed to be over the top after all
>>
>>44220973
Not him but dragons are sexier
>>
>>44220452
Might've gotten the book wrong, then. I knwo it exists because I've seen the page with the rules, and I know it's among the pretty early drow stuff, but I don't remember what book it was in. I assumed Menzoberrazan because that book goes into lot of detail about drow, including some pretty weird stuff.
>>
>>44222384
That is true, but what about thumbs?

Anon also specified a Blue, so no fire either, and locked into an evil alignment. I do love dragons, but being locked out of chaotic good is just a massive turn off for me
>>
>>44215138
I believe he means gore for sexual gratification, as opposed to in general.
>>
>>44214860
Well, I ended up writing the prestige class here: http://pastebin.com/HVKb5AM1
Not entirely sure about the table, though. The basic idea is that if you don't overstep by a lot, most of the effects will range from minor to nasty but temporary (such as the ability damage healing in a day), while if you go nuts and overstep your limits by a lot, you risk getting fucked over semi-permanently (permanent level/ability drain is a bitch to remove), or dying outright if you've overstepped by a lot and get unlucky.

I've got some other stuff in the pastebin as well, which is of questionable balance and probably more relevant to this thread (Tbh none of it is quite in my magical realm, but it probably all is fully within somebody else's realm, including the rock druid).
>>
File: 1437839410234.gif (282 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1437839410234.gif
282 KB, 500x281
>Playing M&M
>"Hey, DM, can I roleplay a female character even though I'm male?"
>"Sure, pal, I trust you"
>Make an Undine that grows bigger whenever she's close enough to a body of water.
>When she's near the sea or the ocean she grows fucking massive.
>"What do you think, DM?"
>"Sure, although a bit overused seems like a good enough concept"
>Jackpot.

In my mind her breast grew exponentially whenever she got bigger but of course I'd never mention that to the others.
>>
>>44217314
F-fuck.......
>>
>>44222115
Swinging ten-foot swords and balancing on willow branches is one thing. Having a whole charm tree devoted to cajoling people into sex is another. I probably also could have done without the heroin-pissing dinosaurs.
>>
>>44223415
He also specified good, and doesn't lock you into an alignment, hell there are rules in the monster manual for how to handle good demons, why do people think a monster's alignment is set in stone? It's just noting what the majority of the population is

>>44223931
I'll look over it when I'm not driving on the highway

>>44224065
>Giantess
Good tastes
>>
ITT: Everyone on tg is a massive faggot
>>
>>44223931
OK, looks interesting two questions though, and the girls for use any meta magic feat or only ones they know without raising spell level via corruption points? And is it only going to go up to seventh level or are you thinking of hire abilities/levels?

Other than that it looks pretty good, though I would've tried putting more unique high-end effects
>>
>>44225497
I intended it to let you use any metamagic feat (although only one at a time; no maximised quickened empowered fireball of fuck everything).
I intended to keep it to 7th level, as I didn't really have much ideas for higher level abilities (it goes to 7th because that was the least levels in an official spellcaster prestige class). I could add some more abilities, but I don't really have any clear ideas.
>>
>>44225440
It's just a small group of /d/enizens.

They need to support each other, regardless of how stupid their ideas are.

It's kind of like how the T needs to attach itself to the G and the G has to join with the L, even thought the L would have been much better off without the G and the B actually works against both the L and the G, and them other letters want to join in to try and get some legitimacy.

In other words, it's what happens when outcasts decide they need to band together in order to survive. They become far too accepting, and encourage each others ideas regardless of how stupid they might be.
>>
>>44227060
>It's kind of like how the T needs to attach itself to the G and the G has to join with the L, even thought the L would have been much better off without the G and the B actually works against both the L and the G, and them other letters want to join in to try and get some legitimacy.
I have no idea what you're referring to here
>>
>>44216488
>>44216476
In the context of the original comic, it's something the players aren't okay with. The line is funny because the DM really does see his enchanted piss forest as a land of wonder and whimsy, but nobody else shares that view.
>>
>>44227134
Anon is referring to the LGBT acronym being a shitshow.

I'm pretty sure the other letters refers to tumblr shit, which to wit was pretty humongously abbreviated into QUILTBAG
>>
>>44228047
Oh, that makes more sense than where I thought he was going
>>
>>44225440
And your post is better proof of that than this entire thread.
>>
>>44215518
"You are too fabulous for this world and explode in a gory burst of glitter and guts.
Roll another character."
>>
>>44228932
An acceptable fate
>>
>>44217906
>Being a lesbian is basically like being cursed with loneliness and poverty
Ain't that the truth...

>>44219419
All my campaigns have been about paladins and wizards fighting monsters for treasure. Of course, I also play with a group of straight guys. Your campaign sounds like an opportunity for some great storytelling and rping. But I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy pretending to be gay Red Sonja and beating up bad guys for loot.
>>
>>44232025
To actually make this thread related, I've included big strong Amazon warriors and powerful sorceresses in games. I like controlling dominant, but still femme women. I think I've done a good job including them without it being to sexualized or problematic for the group.
>>
File: medieval marina.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
medieval marina.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>44213841
The 3.5 Dark Sun setting's defiling rules were almost exactly like that IIRC, might be worth a look.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.