[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, fighting an elder god and dealt 310 damage in 2 attacks to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 390488.jpg (699 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
390488.jpg
699 KB, 1280x960
So, fighting an elder god and dealt 310 damage in 2 attacks to him, yeah the entire room is dying because they just realized how OP this character is. Pic not even related
>>
>>44185263
And?
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
oh, sry in a pathfinder game. Lvl 15 Unchained Rogue Mythic Tier-6
>>
>>44185263
that reminds me of a game of Arkham Horror, a combination of luck and one of the best possible combinations of gear
I managed to literally punch out Cthulhu in one turn
>>
>>44185263
>elder god
>310 damage
He probably has 10x more HP.

Also.
>15th level
>dealing damage
>OP
>>
>>44185288
Nice, yeah i have a +3 Called, Keen, Frost, Flaming, Corrosive, Shocking Scimitar. Which is a legendary artifact with foe biting.
>>44185334
Oh i know he has a fuckload, but that was just 2 attacks i can end up with 4 a turn. So yeah
>>
>hurrrr look how awesome and powerful muh character is
if this had had a funny story or something interesting this could have been a good thread, but no, its just you wanking over the power level of your character
also your use of "so yeah" makes you seem like a tremendous faggot
i want you to leave and stay left
>>
>>44185358
Good opinion, but i dont give a shit
>>
>>44185287
Lol if you think 310 damage in 2 attacks is good for mythic tier 6 you're a fucking loon.

Even blasters WAY outdamage that.
>>
>>44185338
>+3 Called, Keen, Frost, Flaming, Corrosive, Shocking Scimitar
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>44185385
Legendary Artifact.
>>44185384
Tell me more about how i am a loon
>>
>>44185397
That has to be the lamest legendary artifact ever.
>>
File: 1333529269191.png (585 KB, 668x508) Image search: [Google]
1333529269191.png
585 KB, 668x508
>>44185263
Move along folks, nothing to see here just OP being a faggot
>>
>>44185263
So basically your GM sucks and actually allowed this? Basically you're a min-maxing munchkin and bragging about it on the internet as if anyone is impressed rather than just shaking their heads that you take pride in ruining the game for everyone else?
>>
>>44185613
Doing 310 damage in a turn in Pathfinder isn't impressive in Pathfinder, it's not minmaxing at all.

No matter how much damage you can do, the damage of Flesh to Stone or Finger of Death is infinite. Or even something like "I forcibly gate them to another plane" if they don't have any way back.
>>
>>44185397
A fucking blaster can shit out 400 damage AOE Fireballs that ignore fire resistance at tier 6. And they're the weakest damage dealers in Mythic. Shit like Mythic Vital Strike and Mythic Power Attack turn any martial's 1 round's worth of damage way above this weenie shit you're talking about.

310? If you're trying to talk about how lol broken you are then you should be one shotting Demon Lords with 5 mythic contingency heals on them.
>>
>>44185338
If you're using foebiting that means you did 155 damage which isn't even great for a typical 15th level martial, much less with mythic.
>>
>>44185455
None of the enchantments are things that Legendary Artifacts do.

If he wanted an actually broken weapon he should've just given it enough spellcasting to cast wish 3 times a day for no gold cost.
>>
>>44185681
Anything you're fighting at 15th level with mythic probably has Gate or atleast planeshift as an SLA and most certainly would be immune to death effects. Especially something with "God" in its title.

Finger of Death in pathfinder just does 10 damage per CL anyhow (so like 300 maximum). Not that useful.
>>
Officially the worst thread on /tg/ right now.
>>
>>44185263

Faggot of the year
>>
>>44185263
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Why would you even post?
What reaction did you fucking expect?

You are probably typing this because its not your turn playing jesus
>>
File: Q9bMuSa.png (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Q9bMuSa.png
29 KB, 480x480
>I rolled a big number in my hack-n-slash simulator!

And people badmouth 4e for being a MMO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.