[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continuing from >>44142018 because another anon asked for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1212x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1212x2048
Continuing from >>44142018 because another anon asked for it but wouldn't make the thread himself
Do you ever spend time working on ideas for setting bits that make you feel somewhat guilty?
Do you ever run with these setting ideas anyway, despite your doubts?
What sort of things have you done outside your comfort zone?
>>
>What sort of things have you done outside your comfort zone?

working on a setting at all
>>
Well I want to play zetai reido but I have things like self awareness and common decency
>>
These threads are really sad.

I kind of wish there was a home for these guys, like a little private chatroom just for them.
>>
I gotta admit, three consecutive for a premise this vague seems kinda unnecessary
>>
>>44176760
Only made a third one because the other anon asked for it, unless he has a very amusing story to post, I fully expect this thing to die after like 10-20 posts at max depending on how much complaints about it it gets
>>
File: 1339311574914.jpg (9 KB, 293x242) Image search: [Google]
1339311574914.jpg
9 KB, 293x242
>>44175937
>image.jpg
>literally an image from the last thread
It's like you are at work posting from your phone or something
What the fuck man?
>>
>>44174383

God, I would despise my character going through that shit, but the mentality of your approach is actually very commendable.
>>
>>44147995
>>44148048
asking for sauce once more
>>
>>44176819
he is
>>
>>44149844
>[Men] are so completely at your mercy if you use nothing but your tits. Some of the best assassins are female for this reason. Its something almost completely dominated by the gender.
Assassins are almost always female? How to use this fact in my games...
>>
>>44177507
>Lack of reading comprehension, The Post.
>>
>>44176902
>>44174383
>I've spent time trying to make a setting where gender-bending magic is a high-end hex/curse requiring a lot of shit to reverse and comes with negative connotations [namely that being cursed marks you forever, even if you do manage to return to normalcy.]
What sort of mark would the gender-bending curse leave?

>I feel guilty about it because it sounds fetishy but I honestly just like the idea of someone needing to explore themselves and their new lease on life/explore issues of perception, identity, married to a few other themes.
What other themes can you explore with gender-bending?

>I've always wanted to kind of delve into those sorts of issues without either going full tumblr [as in full mary sue can-do-no-wrong, -how-dare-you-criticize-me or too fetishy with it.]
I doubt there is anything else to explore, or at least if there is, it's already been fully explored in other media also featuring tumblr and/or fetishes. Then again, you said TOO fetishy...
>>
File: she hulk.jpg (396 KB, 988x954) Image search: [Google]
she hulk.jpg
396 KB, 988x954
>>44175937
Female goblins are as tall as humans and strong, looking less like male goblins and more like She Hulk with slightly less bulging muscles. Females also tend to be smarter and generally more capable. However, males outnumber females by more than 2 to 1 at birth, and mature almost twice as quickly, though this is counterbalanced somewhat by a very high mortality rate due to violence. Jealous and fearful of their capabilities, males use their numerical advantage to enslave the females and relegate them to breeding stock, often chaining or hobbling them. But if you can ever find an adult female who has not been physically or psychologically broken, she will be quite formidable.
>>
>>44176902
>but the mentality of your approach is actually very commendable.

I think you are insane, and your encouragement is likewise insane.

I'm starting to get a sense from these /d/ on /tg/ threads that it's sort of like a loony bin where the doctors left long ago and now the patients just wear the white coats, patrolling the corridors and trying to help each other, while the entire place just spirals deeper and deeper into madness.
>>
>>44179237

I was talking about
>I honestly just like the idea of someone needing to explore themselves and their new lease on life, etc.
>I've always wanted to kind of delve into those sorts of issues without either going full tumblr [as in full mary sue can-do-no-wrong, -how-dare-you-criticize-me or too fetishy with it.]

I find that I would be personally disgusted by the scenario, frankly, but the scenario in and of itself is not disgusting. If a player is fine with that direction, I don't see the issue.
>>
File: Die.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Die.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>>44179237

The /b/ and /d/ trolls are pretty obvious - but not so obvious that certain, possibly naive, Teejers don't storytiem their sad Magical Realm obsessions for them, anyway. That's what keeps the freaks coming back for more, you know: fapfodder from compulsive raconteurs.

tl;dr: I want tumblr 2 go n stay go
>>
>>44179593
>perform morality policing of threads
>call other people tumblr
>>
File: Lolicron01.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lolicron01.jpg
84 KB, 1000x1000
>>44179593

You are really unfamiliar with the history and culture of this board, are you?
>>
>>44179721
/tg/ is being erased. As long as the majority and administration say one thing, the history and former culture are irrelevant when they say another.
>>
>>44179088
This makes zero sense from an evolutionary or biological perspective.

Why is intelligence something specific to a single gender? Why would the females be stronger than males if they're mammals and thus being females, would produce more estrogen?

Hell, even asymmetrical gender ratios correct themselves over time.

And from a story building perspective, there seems to be zero reason to have this in place other than to have weird goblin bukake.
>>
>>44179088
I like it, even if it's not to my tastes prefer my musclegirls to not be broken and seems a bit odd, a race with strong females and broken breeding stock females isn't a common or seemingly logical combination

>>44180740
>Why would the females be stronger than males if they're mammals and thus being females, would produce more estrogen?
Not always the case with mammals, and no I don't just mean hyenas

>Hell, even asymmetrical gender ratios correct themselves over time.
No, or rather depends on the species

>And from a story building perspective, there seems to be zero reason to have this in place other than to have weird goblin bukake.
Kinda agree with you there though
>>
>>44175937
Oh lawd dem titties
>>
>>44181932
Guy did a whole series of nearly naked historical warrior babes, got his deviant art deleted and don't know where his stuff is now though
>>
>>44182234
Awww, I like cheesecake. It's the only reason I'm watching these threads.
>>
>>44182329
His name was Joel27 I think, maybe you can find his stuff
>>
i had my PCs kill a toddler, does that count?

it was a fire giant toddler, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>44182391
Thanks anon.
>>
>>44180740
>if they're mammals and thus being females, would produce more estrogen?
You're seriously bringing estrogen into a world with half-elves and (usually) a distinct lack of evolution?

>Why is intelligence something specific to a single gender?
Why are all "medusas" female? But I mean, you have animals where only the males have horns, or where one sex is many times larger than the other, so this doesn't seem too hard to justify. Also, maybe male gobins are all hopped up on whatever passes for testosterone in their biology and therefore have an inability to focus. Maybe it's effectively a genetic disease limited to males that has become essentially universal due to some linked benefit. Or, you know, it's magic; I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>44180740
Anon is motivated by fetish but he has a better grasp of how varied biology can be than you
>>
>>44182810
>Why are all "medusas" female?
They're not.
>>
Nope, in settings I make sex is usually not really brought up, or people are super conservative/puritanical if it is.
>>
>>44184620
>>44182810
desu it depends on the setting senpai
>>
>>44182697
My players made Morlock batman. The killed all the adult morlocks in the cave and all but one of the children.

That kids coming back.
>>
>>44184797
Good job anon, make him terrifying
>>
>>44180740
>Why is intelligence something specific to a single gender?
Same reasons as IRL differences?
>>
>>44180740
>This makes zero sense from an evolutionary or biological perspective.
Not really. Though it could be borderline Magical Realm depending on what you do with it, there are plenty of species where the female is the bigger one. You have a very human centric vision with your 'estrogen' argument...

And from a story building perspective I guess it depends on how you handle it as with everything else really. Admittedly the whole 'males try to break the females' thing seems a little awkward though. Apart from that I could totally see this work for a fantasy race.
>>
>>44179545
>I find that I would be personally disgusted by the scenario, frankly,
How come?
>>
File: ......webm (79 KB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
......webm
79 KB, 352x200
>>44175937

I. I spend a lot of time on F-List...
>>
>>44193027

I don't want to be the little girl. At all. I don't want to have a vagina. I don't want to sit down to pee. I don't want to deal with estrogen or menstruation. I could live with sweet hips and a delicate face, but I don't want slender shoulders or a pronounced chest. I don't want my definition in the minds of others to include "is a woman." Not because there's anything wrong or disadvantageous with being born a woman, especially in a fantasy setting, but because that is simply not who I am, and therefore the thought is repulsive.

Now, in a roleplaying context, I can certainly play a female character. No problem there. Androgynous character? Sure. Male character is forced to crossdress due to circumstances? lololol. But if I were playing a male character who has been transformed into a female against their will? I'm not going to pitch a fit or flip of a table and leave if it happened in-character or anything, but I wouldn't like it, and my character certainly wouldn't live with it. The responsible party is likely to be beaten within an inch of their life, depending on circumstances.
>>
>>44194997
>tfw you are alive the day that 4chan no longer wants to be the little girl

More seriously, I think everyone's at least a little curious about what it's like on the other side, even if like you said they wouldn't want it permanently or to have to live without what they feel is their gender.

More or less, I agree with you. But I think having your character react so strongly is a bit over the top. I'm not sure what sort of worlds you play in, but in really high fantasy worlds or crazy sci-fi settings, not only could that easily happen, it could just as easily be reversed. It's not permanent, and you can just punch anyone who refers to you with a female pronoun until you lose the tits, make a few Baldur's Gate references for a laugh, you know? I can understand how you feel, but would your character react this way if they were turned into a different race or a monster? I don't see why getting turned into a girl for a little while is the worst possible thing.
>>
>>44182734
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/joel27
>>
>>44195674
>not only could that easily happen, it could just as easily be reversed.

Oh, I was actually thinking about it in the context of >>44174383 - in other words, a hex that was very difficult to get rid of that my character would have to deal with for however long. Basically it's forced to be a major plot point. If it's easily reversible, especially on top of being relatively expected, I couldn't really give a fuck. That's an inconvenience, not a problem.

>punch anyone who refers to you with a female pronoun until you lose the tits

Well, it's not like I can just go around beating people who don't know any better unless it's in-character, is the thing, and it's not worth explaining to every single NPC.

>would your character react this way if they were turned into a different race or a monster

Greatly depends on the character and context.

If we're talking D&D here, the character I use most often is an elan who believes elans are a superior existence in general, and to be transformed into, say, a lowly orc would be unacceptable. But then I've played a chaotic neutral bad touch cleric of Lamashtu in Pathfinder before, and she wouldn't mind one bit - indeed, the more monstrous the race, the better. There's that kind of variance.

>I don't see why getting turned into a girl for a little while is the worst possible thing.

It's not the worst possible thing whatsoever. I just wouldn't want it to happen to me.
>>
>>44196620
Oh - sorry, I had totally missed the context. I don't think that hex would be enjoyable, no. The entire thing - even in the original post - relies on people wanting to work through it instead of just getting angry at it. The fact that it's not magical realm still doesn't help much.
>>
>>44175937
Dammit, what is this fetish called?
>>
>>44196620
>an elan who believes elans are a superior existence in general, and to be transformed into, say, a lowly orc would be unacceptable.
If his worldview is so focused on elan superiority, then wouldn't gender bending be not so bad for him? He might not like it, but hey, at least he's still an elan! Thinking about it from that perspective could make gender seem small in comparison.
>>
>>44196991
Sexy armor?
I mean yeah, that sort of thing is normally filled with bikini armor I don't think there's anything else it would be classified as
>>
File: 1421330222609.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421330222609.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>44197136
Impracticarmor
>>
>>44197136
>>44197307
It's enchanted, she's a lot better protected than your full plate wearing fighter is
>>
File: Z1TZBsY.jpg (82 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Z1TZBsY.jpg
82 KB, 680x497
>>44197348
>bukkit helmets
>not enchanted
Pick one.
>>
>>44175937
I've got a minimum of 2 fantasy settings devoted entirely to vore, both having a few cultures and different rules on how the world works. Not really sure if it's relevant though due to being literal Magical Realms.
>>
>>44196991
Cheesecake.
>>
>>44197088
>If his worldview is so focused on elan superiority

See, this character was actually excommunicated from the elan secret society because of his insubordination to them in a matter regarding his spouse, who is a samsaran. So it's a bit more complicated than that.

The character was never outwardly, openly racist even back when it was a more central part of his worldview. It's always been a more subtle, underlying prejudice, and it's rather more existential than "elans are the master race, everyone else is subhuman" or something like that. A member of any other race is capable of becoming an elan as long as they earn that right through personal merit; if someone is proven worthy of that privilege in his eyes, regardless of their desire to become an elan or not, he treats them as an equal. And it's not like "durrhurr you have to be at my level for me to respect you" it's more like "important enough to be a major character who isn't just a goof." People who don't meet his criteria, however, are basically chaff to him and he has no qualms violating their mental sanctity.

That in mind, he mellowed out a lot more once he began to get involved with the planar affair. Taking in the breadth of the planes was a somewhat humbling experience. Not to mention his wife isn't an elan. That in mind, he still thinks of his race as a superior existence - or at least indicative of such - by default, so becoming anything else would be an aggravation at best. It's one of the reasons he was never interested in true mind switch.

>then wouldn't gender bending be not so bad for him?

True, but even though his wife probably wouldn't mind too much at all, he would find the fact that he was transmuted against his will at all to be objectionable, to say the least. Unless it was just a prank, it probably wouldn't be a matter of the culprit getting beaten up - that berk is gonna end up in the dead book. Even if it was a prank, he's at least going to teach them some proper respect.
>>
>>44198325
Well look at it from a samsaran perspective: gender is only set in stone for one lifetime, and could be something different the next. How would you treat a samsaran PC being gender switched?
>>
File: eac875ecc5b35b87ec8488fb7fa4d63a.jpg (413 KB, 1502x1700) Image search: [Google]
eac875ecc5b35b87ec8488fb7fa4d63a.jpg
413 KB, 1502x1700
>>44200485

Depends on the samsaran, now doesn't it?

Fittingly for this conversation, aforementioned samsaran spouse PC totally rejected her race's cultural zeitgeist for her own personal reasons and became a vampire. She is in fact so obsessed with maintaining her personal identity that, when she initiated herself into vampirism, the personalized ritual she used involved exsanguinating herself while gorging on enough vampire blood to replace what she'd lost, all the while clinging to her last scraps of consciousness for long enough to experience the exact moment of transition from life to undeath. This was to ensure the continuity of her consciousness. She used this memory to initiate into the Society of Sensation. Indeed, she's so bogged down by personal attachments and worldly gratification that to call her a pariah among her people would be an understatement.

She's like this because her past life was the wife of my character -before- his rebirth as an elan. He underwent the transformation ritual, unknowing of the consequences (the high council had neglected to tell him so he wouldn't have second thoughts, you see) so that he could be with the samsaran in all her proceeding incarnations. He disappeared after the transition and, when she finally found him again, she couldn't live with the revelation that he'd lost all memories of his previous life, of her, and wasn't remotely the same person anymore. In her next incarnation, she utterly rejected the principles of her people and ended up a cleric of Urgathoa, found my character again, and began stalking him. You can probably guess how she eventually led to him being excommunicated from the elan conspiracy.

So yeah. I mean, being a Sensate, said samsaran would be reciprocal to a temporary transformation for the experience of it, but she's certainly not going to stay that way.

But other than me being a smartass, yeah, I have to admit your average sagacious samsaran isn't going to give a damn.
>>
>>44177026

>>44148048 →
Is Arne Cooper
http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/artist%3Aarne+cooper

>>44148048 →
I don't have sauce for. As penance let me offer you another 3d artist that is good!
Hitmanx3z or sometimes just x3z
http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/artist%3Ahitmanx3z
>>
>>44202064
The other, if I recall from their vast collection, is Ganseki Club.
http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/group:ganseki+club
>>
>>44201490

One would think that a samsaran would be a more natural fit for the Believers of the Source.
>>
It's not completely related to ideas that have made me feel guilty but it related to incorporating in a setting.

A while back I read a series of things, not sure if they were sites or pdfs but in them were some cool races.
Like people that were half-ghost and to concentrate to interact with the physical world, a race made of material light and a fairy/halfing cross-breed that could change size. There were many of them there were just the ones I remember but if any of you know about I would appreciate sauce or links...
>>
Things that have made me guilty to throw into a world.
I'm not sure if you all recall the world-building thread, well over a year ago where we redid the Minotaur myth. In the end they were called Minoans (I think, at least that is what I reference them as), the men were bara, the women very buxom, they worshipped the sun, lived in labyrinth cities and farmed.
I incorporated it and my group has liked it. Probably because I didn't focus on the fetish-y aspects on, rather just them being sun-praising bro-tier farmers.

Another thing that I incorporated in a game was an all female thieves guild in a fantasy psuedo-victorian cities. Also went over rather well.

But I play with a fairly open-minded bunch of people.
>>
File: yukarimg.jpg (397 KB, 1200x709) Image search: [Google]
yukarimg.jpg
397 KB, 1200x709
>>44202547

You want some fucking irony, blood?

The Believers of the Source is who my elan joined. The element of reincarnation is irrelevant to him. This life, this eternal manifestation is the one with which he shall ascend the karmic wheel and reach the absolute. Yes, he can feel it - the rhythm of the Source as it beats underneath the illusory mask of perceivable reality, vibrating through the tapestry of creation, the threads that, through fate and will, bind people and thus the world together. This immortal incarnation is his ultimate opportunity - it's his time, now.

He still works with his Sensate wife, of course, and is able to do so due to the good relationship between the two Factions.
>>
>>44202997
Well that doesn't sound so bad, no shame in taking good parts of bad ideas
>>
>>44196513
Thanks
>>
File: moar86379.gif (397 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
moar86379.gif
397 KB, 350x266
>>44175937
maor like this
>>
>>44207728
See >>44196513
>>
>>44201490
I came here for lewd fetish stories, not tragic romance stories!
>>
>>44210573
Tragic lewd romance stories?
>>
>>44210573
>>44210951

You want some lewd added to this tragic romance? Well, you know what two immortal beings who don't actually need sustenance can do? Disappear into a secluded demiplane to have wild, intense, passionate sex... for ten years straight, only stopping to rest or do whatever else they felt like.

We dedicated part of a timeskip to this just to say they got it out of their system. We didn't want to feel obligated to be emphasizing their relationship and getting all touchy-feely with the characters at all times, so it was a good way to demonstrate they were crazy for each other while still being able to control themselves.

Incidentally, though they can't starve from it, vampires do get ferociously hungry for blood. To ensure she was comfortable all the while, it was only a matter of the elan eating some con damage on occasion, which the samsaran, being a cleric, could just immediately heal with restoration spells. There are certain logistics involved in decade-long immortal fornication, you see.
>>
>>44197307
Is this Fallout 5?
>>
>>44213060
sorry for being such a n00b but...what system/setting were you running?
>>
>>44179721
>posting lolicron when the majority opinion of /tg/ at large is "hurr durr loli is teh ebils"
Kek
>>
>>44210951
There wasn't even any lewd!
>>
>>44214744
I was more asking for tragic lewd romance stories
>>
>>44213975

We were technically using Pathfinder, but with houserules to patch stupid things like Diplomacy (using http://www.thealexandrian.net/creations/advanced-rules/diplomacy.html specifically) and certain revisions to make it more like 3.5 (sounds counter-intuitive, I know, but it was mostly changes like consolidating the combat maneuver feats). Pathfinder content was available with a few banned things (paragon surge I distinctly remember since it hadn't been errata'd when the game began) with 3.5 material allowed subject to the GM's approval. Dreamscarred Press publications were allowed and another played dabbled with Radiance House Pact Magic at some point.

That must sound like an utter fucking nightmare absolutely loaded with landmine char op decisions, but the other players were all pretty experienced and the GM, though pretty permissive, was savvy enough to spot things that were likely to go awry. No one bothered to try to make an Incantatrix or Planar Shepherd or somesuch. I made a psychic mage/telepath/cerebremancer build myself, and the dude let me port a heavily revised mind mage from 3e, so that was fun.

The setting... well, it started on Golarion and ended up in Sigil, so it became mostly Planescape as it went on.

It was a fun game with a lot of creativity. That said, D&D 3.5 and its derivatives are actually just bad and, in hindsight, I feel like we were having fun in spite of the system more than because of it. Story stuff was fun as fuck though. Great group.
>>
>>44175937
Attempting to come up with a setting that just shits on everyone's lives.

For example: A world where no one is happy; not even the Gods. Where emperors feel as powerless as beggars. Where men and women alike, regardless of their social standing, whore out their own bodies when the harvest isn't great and the need for money or goods is dire. When parents sell their children or children sell their parents to survive. Where wars only grant the victors poisoned land and desperate civilians begging for food and shelter. Where heroes/heroines are assholes out of necessity, as they cannot afford to show a bit of kindness lest they get badly taken advantage of.

I feel guilty coming up with such a setting at times, and even enforcing it on occasion. It's simply that these sort of scenarios fascinate me, if only to just see how other individuals would react if stuck in such a sad and depressing world, and in times when I enforce it, see how long they could last before they give up.

It's not that I have issues in my life either that drives this, it's simply wanting to ground everything down so that it doesn't play out like a typical story where some chosen ones becomes legends and make everything better.

I'll admit, this was also influenced by all the typical fantasy mediums, where there's always an end, regardless of whether it's a bad end, a neutral end, or a good end. I wanted to see what others would think up when set into a setting where there is simply no end. Oh, you overthrew the corrupt members of the kingdom and attempted reform? Now you have to deal with a fresh war and a mass-migration of desperate civilians from nearby kingdoms, on top of the existing citizens clamoring for more.
>>
File: Minimaid is not for lewds.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Minimaid is not for lewds.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>44214106
>majority opinion of /tg/ at large is "hurr durr loli is teh ebils"
Lolis are fine, because cute, but not for lewds.
>>
File: MJP -Rapenomics -m- Core.png (295 KB, 1400x3625) Image search: [Google]
MJP -Rapenomics -m- Core.png
295 KB, 1400x3625
A setting where sex and debauchery is used as currency, and where everyone pretty much just has sex and dominance on the mind. And how the most advanced technology they ever came up with is immunity to STDs, but only because they had to ensure their dominance and capability to have sex.

It started out as an idea brainstormed while drunk with some friends, after reading something on /m/ regarding rapenomics from some anime. It was also brainstormed in order to allow impractical skimpy armor and clothing to exist in a "normal" setting.

I think we spent about 6 hours attempting to explain how sex could be used as a valid form of currency with values based on just how degrading or humiliating the act is. Only two moments I recall was "Taking 5 dicks in one gangbang session in front of the inn for everyone to see in exchange for a week stay at the inn." And "surviving 12 back-to-back pussies in a row while tied to a rock to pay for your son's medication for the month."

Yeah, I'm ashamed about it. And no, we never went anywhere with it beyond being some sort of twisted drunken discussion on occasion.
>>
>>44207728
>tfw I know what this is from
>>
>>44175937
I get it all out of my system by indulging in CoC. Beyond that, any lewdness involved in games I am in is just presented as normal as it would be here. Casual flirting, sex when appropriate, typically fade-to-black, things like that.
>>
>>44194997
>I wouldn't like it, and my character certainly wouldn't live with it.
>unable to separate self from character
>>
>>44221561
To be fair, that's a hard gulf to cross - the idea that your character likes things that you don't like.
>>
>>44222545
Eh, I would assume some degree of being able to do that, I mean I know not everyone does heavy role-playing, but getting into someone else's head is a major part of playing games like these
>>
>>44201490
>Samsaran
I swear I’ve seen that race before, but I can’t place it.

What book are they from?
>>
>>44225491
Google says its pathfinder
>>
>>44175937
>tfw I am not a shota
>tfw when a holy paladin woman will never let me suck on her holy paladin tits
>>
>>44227206
And now you know why men seek eternal youth
>>
This thread isn't entertaining or interesting but I'm constantly compelled to click on it because of the hips crusader.
>>
File: viking_by_joel27-d7seqop.jpg (172 KB, 900x1319) Image search: [Google]
viking_by_joel27-d7seqop.jpg
172 KB, 900x1319
>>44227330
What about butt vikings?
>>
>>44227206
>>44227235
>>44227330
>TFW you will never be a mage blessed with eternal shotahood as a reward for a quest and left in the care of your companion, a paladin who had likewise been granted eternal MILFhood
>TFW she will never travel the land with you following right behind her and perfectly eye level with that ass helping her right wrongs, buffing her in battle, and snuggling with her at night as you drift off to sleep drinking deeply from her full, bountiful tits

On an actually on topic note, I have seriously considered trying to make a world were all adventurers are tall, powerful musclegirl martials, thick curvy muscleMILF battle clerics/paladins, or shota healsluts/buffsluts
>>
>>44227408
>Hips Crusader
>Butt Viking
>>44227488
>Melee classes are all hot MILFy/Musclegirls
>Casters are all weak little shotas
I'd play that
>>
>>44196513
>>44182734
He also draws some of his lewder content under jjfrenchie - The Rome one with the little androgynous boy comes to mind...
>>
>>44227206
Thus we shall forever suffer anon

ALSO PIC RELATED

Let's Have an Adventure! Dragon Quest
>>
File: rmdSx.gif (613 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
rmdSx.gif
613 KB, 295x221
>>44227488
>all adventurers are tall, powerful musclegirl martials, thick curvy muscleMILF battle clerics/paladins
I'm listening...

>shota healsluts/buffsluts
nah.
>>
>>44227819
I like shotas, but I'm willing to be flexible for powerful, sexy female adventurer land
You have suggestions?
I was either going to go with powerful woman plus shotas or all female adventurers because reasons
>>
File: f07e0a83f878e2cb6cc5252352d05ea0.jpg (241 KB, 1109x1280) Image search: [Google]
f07e0a83f878e2cb6cc5252352d05ea0.jpg
241 KB, 1109x1280
>>44221561
>>44222545
>>44225219

It's more complicated than that and not an absolute thing, as you can read from the posts after the fact.

I think it's important to realize two facts about roleplaying games that are not mutually contradictory, but may seem opposed at times. Firstly, you have a responsibility to the verisimilitude of your character. Your character has a personality and you should not do something wildly out of character. At the same time, however, you as a player are the ultimate arbiter of what your character's personality is and what they do.

It's true that you are not your character, but at the same time your character is not a separate entity with reactions that you cannot control. All of us have heard a player state that their character's actions are not under their control; they're just trying to stay "in-character" after all. We may even be or have been that player. But the fact of the matter is that every decision your character makes is your decision first. It is possible and even preferable for you to craft a personality that is consistent but also accommodating of the group, including yourself.

>>44225491

Samsarans are from Pathfinder's Advanced Race Guide. They are one of the more interesting races Paizo has ever published.

You know, I really should post some actual lewd rather than rattling off about irrelevant shit.
>>
>>44227488
>not wanting to be eternal Oppai Lolita
>>
>>44220045
I'm equally aroused, confused, terrified and curious all at the same time of what would happen when it comes to a situation where the price in the "rape/sex" currency reaches the USD equivalent price range of the thousands or millions.
>>
>>44227942
/ss/ is more delicious than /ll/
Eternal oppai lolihood can be the reward for the rogue girl in the party

Probably should throw in a barbarian to round out the party and give her eternal amazonhood
>>
>>44227488
>granted eternal MILFhood
That's a funny way of saying "cursed with eternal menopause".
>>
File: 1425367692121.jpg (667 KB, 840x1120) Image search: [Google]
1425367692121.jpg
667 KB, 840x1120
>>44228103
>barbarian
only if she is overprotective of the healslut shota, preferably to the point where she won't let him get away from her and carries him around with her if he is tired of walking
>>
>>44228103
>You will never be a qt little eternally shota mage
>You will never travel around with an eternally MILF paladin who loves to dote on you, cuddle with you, and let you drink from her bountiful holy breasts
>You will never travel around with an eternally youthful musclegirl amazon barbarian who loves to teasingly bully you and wrestle with/overpower you any chance she gets but as always the first one to jump to your aid when you're in danger
>You will never travel around with a bratty oppai loli rogue who loves to taunt, tease, and tie you up leaving you in embarrassing (but admittedly very fun) situations just for her amusement

>>44228259
Nah, one of the paladin immunities is bound to handle that

>>44228292
Of course she does, a weak little guy like him need someone big and strong protect him doesn't he?
>>
>>44228374
>at night in front of the campfire reading a magic book
>hear from a tent in a heavy accent that you should stop reading your stupid books and go to sleep
>tell her to leave you alone
>tall barbarian woman walks out, picks you up with one hand and drags you to her tent
>puts you in her bedroll thats barely big enough for one person
>she squeezes into the bedroll and presses your head right between her tits so you can't protest
>"little boy should not read so much, should sleep so he get big and strong like me"
>>
File: 1323804633395.jpg (214 KB, 850x1075) Image search: [Google]
1323804633395.jpg
214 KB, 850x1075
>>44227488
>>44228374
>You will never be a qt eternally shota/bishounen mage hero.
>You will never travel around with an eternally MILF paladin who loves to dote on you, cuddle with you, and let you drink from her bountiful holy breasts. Sometimes, you have to help her keep her sinful desires in check...
>You will never travel around with an eternally youthful musclegirl amazon barbarian who tries to teasingly bully you, but is such a total meathead that you easily outsmart her with your magic and superior intellect. No matter what she tries, she's the one who ends up embarrassed in the end. Thankfully, she's not the sort that ever gives up, so it seems your precarious games will continue. Of course, she's a sweet, earnest girl who always the first one to jump to your aid when you're in danger, so it's all in good fun.
>You will never travel around with a bratty oppai loli rogue who loves to banter with you, trading taunts and teasing remarks with every sentence. She's a clever girl, but you know her weakpoints and how to turn that tender face of hers beet-red. She's also a bit naughty, so whenever you discover she's hoarding the group's capital, you and the others punish her in various ways. One time, when you gave her a firm and long spanking, you'd thought you might have gone too far when she convulsed, letting out a shrill series of yelps, but nowadays, it's almost like she -wants- to be caught...

ftfy
>>
>>44228836
>This sorta thing happens every night, if you're not held in the amazon's strong arms it's either half smothered against the paladin's soft flesh or bound and gagged by the rogue as she uses you like a teddy bear
>You can't even remember the last time you slept in your own bed roll, every night it's in some girls arms, if not your party members then some bandit queen, evil sorceresses, or female monster that got the jump on you

>>44228848
>Implying the paladin doesn't "punish" you for having sinful thoughts, leaving you panting, moaning, and needy after she's done
>Implying the amazon doesn't put you in a headlock if you get smart with her, wrestling you to the ground until you give up, letting her do anything she wants with you
>Implying you're the one to punish the rogue, instead of getting roped into/blamed for her schemes and having the paladin turn both your asses beat red as punishment
Fixed
>>
File: ....jpg (44 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
44 KB, 200x244
>>44229045
>Implying a paladin, the weakest gish class, could punish you even if she wanted to.
>Implying you can't just teleport/dimension door/shift out of the grasp of the amazon barbarian the moment she tries to grab you.
>Implying when she tries to catch up to you, you won't just trip her with entangling vines or conjure a pit under her feet or teleport right as she's rushing at you, causing her to slam into a wall. Possibly through the wall.
>Implying you couldn't just tell the paladin to ferret what really went down out of the rogue using truth-telling magic. In fact...
>Implying the paladin is too stupid and incompetent to do this. Really, how disrespectful to our motherly holy maiden.
>Implying you're not the admired mvp of this party.

Being the caster sure is grand.
>>
>>44228848
>ftfy
But you ruined it, femdom is best dom
>>
File: 1420382835249.png (317 KB, 556x821) Image search: [Google]
1420382835249.png
317 KB, 556x821
>>44229599
>femdom is best dom

Hahaha, noooo.

Stop being such a whipping-boy, Anon. Wait, shit, I guess you're into that sort of thing.

Well, whatever floats your boat. I can't really help if you enjoy being degraded.

Either way, for me, that's an improvement.
>>
File: image.jpg (1006 KB, 1200x1734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006 KB, 1200x1734
>>44229590
>Implying you're some optimized super wizard
>Implying you're not just some buffslut
>Implying you're willing to use your magic against them even if you could
>Implying the paladin doesn't know it's the rogue but punishes you cause you aid her
Implying you're not the beloved mvp and mvf (most valued fuckboy)
>>
>>44229794
What's the point of a dominant shota thought?
Shotas are for being tenderly and/or aggressively fucked into submission beneath the hips of a musclegirl, MILF, or tomboy
>>
>>44227962
>Sex science advanced to the point that even 99 dickings doesn't wear one out nor make them loose and wide enough to take two fists at once.
>Sex science advanced to the point that dicks can't go limp after 2 rounds, but 50, and can sustain semen production to match.
That will be 63 dickings and 5 back lashings.
>>
File: 1444675052841.jpg (31 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1444675052841.jpg
31 KB, 720x405
>this thread
>>
File: vlcsnap-2661382.png (443 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2661382.png
443 KB, 640x360
>>44229811
>Implying you're not just some buffslut

Is that a challenge, mine fuqboi? Alright.

>Implying you are not the necromancer buffslut.
>Implying you do not raise copious hordes of monstrous skeletal champions to your aid.
>Implying you do not hide behind a barrier every fight that vanishes if you ever attack. So you don't. Instead, you have your undead minions attack for you, pumping them full of copious mystical enhancements and revitalizing them with negative energy whenever necessary.
>Implying you even need these three. They're babes, though, so why not?
>Implying the paladin knowingly chastises you for things you didn't do.
>Implying the amazon puts you in a headlock whenever you get smart with her dumb ass.
>Implying the rogue pulling impish shit is being cute.
>Implying that's why not.
>Implying you don't go "fuck it, I'm too lawful evil for this shit."

(cont)
>>
File: femsub is best sub.png (587 KB, 695x707) Image search: [Google]
femsub is best sub.png
587 KB, 695x707
>>44229811
>>44230776

>Implying the next time the amazon puts you in a headlock after a hard day of dungeoneering, your towering, four-armed, thick-boned ogre skeleton with a wyrm-skull head doesn't put -her- in a headlock.
>Implying it doesn't have over twice her strength score.
>Implying it doesn't slam her into the ground. She's still struggling. So again. Now she's out cold.
>Implying she won't be okay when she wakes up in a minute or two because she's a fucking barbarian. A concussion is roughhousing.
>Implying the paladin and the rogue don't turn around at this point and quietly utter, "eh...?" in shock.
>Implying you don't dispel the enchantment concealing your alignment.
>Implying you don't put on your rapeface.
>Implying the paladin, though disconcerted, doesn't react immediately and draw her blade.
>Implying you weren't the one who enchanted her equipment in the first place. You're the buffslut, after all.
>Implying you didn't weave in secret fail-safes.
>Implying the moment she takes a combat stance, the armor doesn't freeze as though held in place.
>Implying the rogue doesn't try to run at this point.
>Implying you didn't enchant her equipment too. The blessing on her boots of swiftness inverts into a curse, causing her to trip.
>Implying the skelebros don't catch up to her and drag her back.
>Implying the reason you were an eternal shota wasn't because you were actually a lich all along who transitioned as a young man.
>Implying it's not mindfuck time.
>Implying... wait, what the fuck do you mean I don't have mindfuck magic? Damn it! Fine.
>Implying you don't use those aphrodisiacs you picked up from that witch doctor to fuck the three of them into blissful submission.
>Implying they don't have countless shuddering orgasms.
>Implying you're not the beloved mvp with three mvfs (most valuable fucktoys) all your own.

Being the caster sure is grand.
>>
File: 1446079483650.jpg (54 KB, 324x289) Image search: [Google]
1446079483650.jpg
54 KB, 324x289
>>44230826
>>
>>44229934

Irony.

And I could ask you something similar.

What's the point of having a musclegirl, MILF, or tomboy other than to tenderly and/or aggressively fuck them into submission?

The answer is because they probably have fun personalities and are nice to have around. Other than that, though, tender lovings or rough fuckings are par for the course.
>>
>>44197136
skimpy armor
>>
>>44230776
>>44230826
>Implying you'd be able to get that powerful while being evil and adventuring with a paladin
>Implying this isn't just some unrealistic power fantasy you're having while tied up by the rogue, getting smothered in the amazon's tits, and/or bent over the paladin's knee

>>44230898
>What's the point of having a musclegirl, MILF, or tomboy other than to tenderly and/or aggressively fuck them into submission?
Honestly? If the thing that attracts me to someone is that they're strong, then I don't like seeing them brought low. It feels like you're boasting about taking someone beautiful than making them ugly and saying it's attractive because you made them ugly. Like, I guess that's what gets you off? But I just can't parse the logic, now having someone who's already submissive and dominanting them? Yeah sure I get that, but because I like strong powerful woman, pairing them with someone who's already naturally submissive seems logical to me, making someone submissive just feels wasteful to me, like OK you've broken your toy now what?
>>
File: 1446233151334.jpg (394 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446233151334.jpg
394 KB, 810x1080
Do you like strong elves?
>>
>>44232211
Yes, especially if they have a qt shota husbando
>>
>>44232211
No. Proper elves should be weak, effeminate and only good for rape.
>>
>>44230826
>>44230776
Thank god I can hide comments.
>>
>>44232211
And now I'm imagining the milf paladin that was talked about up thread as a /fit/ but very curvy brown elf, I like this
>>
>>44220045
But if everyone has to do these humiliating acts, are they really that degenerate anymore? I mean, if I have to blow a guy everytime I want a sandwich, nobody will give two shits about that gangbang. "Oh hey, look at that. Jill is buying a new mule. Good for her"
>>
>>44232556
Yeah, the guy seems like he's trying too hard
>>
File: 1449076396153.jpg (961 KB, 1080x1527) Image search: [Google]
1449076396153.jpg
961 KB, 1080x1527
>>
>>44230826
This needs a write.
>>
Why is /tg/ so lewd?
>>
>>44232796
Nah, shotadom a shit
>>
File: 1435368876277.png (141 KB, 796x631) Image search: [Google]
1435368876277.png
141 KB, 796x631
When you're designing a character, do you base their body physique around personal preference, or how you imagine the character?

Do you imagine certain classes to have certain physiques? Such as always giving Paladins blonde hair, smooth skin and extremely voluptuous/manly features?
>>
>>44232641
We did kind of go into a using slaves as a tangent, taking pleasure in seeing their lesser forms suffer. So I guess by proxy? Then once they've gotten too used to it, you go and buy a new slave the way you get new bank/credit cards, ready to be broken in.

But nevertheless, good point. Like I said, was only ever drunken discussion. Would be kind of shocking and hilarious if said race ended up trying to buy things on Earth or a conservative Elf world (assuming they didn't just straight-up conquer first for whatever reason).

>I'll fuck ya 20 times in front of your husband for 10 of those rolls.
>I'll take your son 15 times for 15 of those handcrafted trinkets.
>>
>>44233219
>When you're designing a character, do you base their body physique around personal preference, or how you imagine the character?
Depends, I generally have an idea for said character, and it generally defaults to something I find attractive, so unless it's a specifically against the concept, I assume the most attractive interpretation of listed traits and fill-in ones that I like if left ambiguous

>Do you imagine certain classes to have certain physiques? Such as always giving Paladins blonde hair, smooth skin and extremely voluptuous/manly features?
Sort of, I generally assume female paladins and clerics are tall and very curvy, with the former being rather muscular and the latter being MILFy, female melee characters also being tall and muscular, though not as curvy, female ranged fighters/sneaky classes fit, but more like a swimmer, female spell casters dark hair a bit curvy but not muscular, for male characters I trnd to default to a swimmers physique or trappy shota when applicable
>>
>>44233219
All my characters end up having wide hips and small breasts, and then varying degrees of muscle/thickness from there, usually I end up with a voluptuous, small breasted Arcane Archer.

Yes, even the men.
>>
>>44233219
If I have to design a sexy female character, I watch/read porn and start from there.

If I have to design a handsome male character, I look up men's dress magazines/sites and go from there.

I do have some preconceived biases/settings though, mostly due to the general portrayal:

Dark magic users / warriors of darkness tend to always have skin in the blue/purple/brown coloration, and tend to end up with white/silver/red/black hair. They also tend to be sexy or handsome.

Light magic users / warriors of light tend to go from pale to lightly tanned with blonde to black hair (almost stereotypically human like), though biased towards blonde or black hair. The prettiest/sexiest females also happen to be the devout, such as a magic caster battle nun (influenced by a minor fetish in breaking down the pure).

Exotic races tends to be space asians or space europeans in general design and mannerisms.

Normal races tend to be more american (North, Central, and South) in design and mannerisms.

Primitive tribal races tend to default to having ornate tribal markings and wearing less-clothing. Ironically, some highly-advanced races also default towards less-clothing, having transcended shame in revealing their bodies, and may sometimes have glowing tribal markings on their bodies (kind of like runes).

Males are always fit and either rugged or handsome, and females are always fit and sexy. As well, Males run the age range while females are primarily around prime breeding age.

Fat characters (sex doesn't matter) are almost always support, whether it's the innkeeper or the tavern owner. Rare exceptions include berserkers and dwarves.

Males tend to wear the most armor, impractical as it may be, and females tend to wear the least, impractical as it may be. Special exceptions for the usual classes such as rogue males or high-ranking female casters; where the former may opt for chest-baring coats and the latter impractically ornate dresses.
>>
File: vSpQulK.jpg (40 KB, 480x743) Image search: [Google]
vSpQulK.jpg
40 KB, 480x743
>>44231325
>Implying, being a buffslut and thus an expert with augmentation spells, that you would not be able to cast an enchantment to hide my alignment perfectly well.
>Implying that an augmentation expert would not be able to imbue an item to craft a phylactery that enhances the self.
>Implying that a paladin who knowingly deals out unjust punishments, no matter how playfully, would be overly concerned with an ultimately innocuous thing like necromancy.
>Implying even if you weren't -stronger-, if you're mvp AND the buffslut, that means that buffs are particularly important in this setting. A group will not be able to make decent progress without a buffslut. There may even be some degree of buffslut scarcity. Thus, other adventurers wouldn't dare fuck with you unless you were okay with it for fear of you leaving for another group. Pic related.
>Implying this isn't all just a lewd fantasy in the first place. Given that, what kind of fantasy it is is totally irrelevant.

>Honestly? If the thing that attracts me to someone is that they're strong, then I don't like seeing them brought low.

You misunderstand. Just because someone else is strong doesn't mean you have to be weak. You can just be even stronger. Indeed, it's best if the submissive is powerful on their own and would not buckle under conventional circumstances - it just makes their surrender ever the sweeter. Yielding to a higher power doesn't make one any less strong, either. That's part of the beauty of it - to possess them and their wonderful capabilities as your own.

Yes, the relative strength of the three gals in either fantasy being described is the same, it's merely the perspective is different - someone looking down from above or below. It's fine for you to fetishize your own weakness or desire to be pampered by your better, but that expresses admiration in the strength of another - or, in a more conventional relationship, should I say love? - no better than what I've described above.
>>
>>44233886
To finish off, only after do I go through all those preconceived settings do I actually being to "design" the character, such as whether they're fit or not, or whether or not they have sex appeal, or whether or not their personality is more mentoring/mothering or cockteasing or emotionally restricted.

It's actually a very long and annoying process since I always attempt to set down the core archetypes before actually going into personalizing them.
>>
>>44233957
>>Implying that a paladin who knowingly deals out unjust punishments, no matter how playfully, would be overly concerned with an ultimately innocuous thing like necromancy.
>Implying she's unjust
>Implying she'd stay a paladin if she was

>>Implying this isn't all just a lewd fantasy in the first place. Given that, what kind of fantasy it is is totally irrelevant.
>Implying half the reason you've never tried to even fight back isn't because you're enjoying it too much
But yeah, what it comes down to it is taste
And my shit tastes >>>> your shit tastes

>You misunderstand
You used the phrase "breaking them" though, and that was the main part I opposed there, and it's hotter if the shota is weaker and being enjoyably bullied
>>
>>44232211

Atypical, but a novel concept.

>>44232556
>>44232648
>>44232977

Man, subs get -really- salty when you out-write them.

>>44232818

Because fantasy as related to weird/pulp fiction is kinky.

>>44233219

Really depends. I tend to describe what's appropriate for the particular character, but then, the character is going to be based on personal preference in the first place. I like to scour the 'boorus, deviantart, and pixiv for a cool image I can use to portray the character, and then just describe that, their general demeanor, mannerisms, and just how they generally carry themselves in a flowery way.

For player characters, the process starts with a base narrative concept I want to play and expands with additional details from there. When I'm GMing, I generally need a character to fill a role in the overarching plot or setting, so I make them appropriate for that position/give them the necessary traits, then expand on the details of the NPC, their personality, circumstances, goals, etc. from there.

I do tend to imagine paladins as ridiculous Aryan caricatures in intricate, gold-trimmed silver armor by default, but I wouldn't say that's how all paladins look at all. On the other hand, if your barbarian/berserker isn't a bit rippling, tight, and hard, then you're probably doing it wrong.
>>
File: 01.jpg (427 KB, 1074x1500) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
427 KB, 1074x1500
>>44234153
>Implying the paladin is actually being fair in a circumstantial sense rather than a cosmic sense.
>Implying her deity gives a shit.
>Implying you let your bodyguards walk all over you.

In any case, I see you've admitted that your tastes are shit. Well, I think my tastes are wonderful and bring ecstatic joy to all involved, so I shall remain content in my fetish's greatness.

>You used the phrase "breaking them" though

But I did not.

It's good for them to turn into putty in your hands when for anyone else they remain breathtaking and untouchable, though.

>it's hotter if the shota is weaker and being enjoyably bullied

Nnnnaaaaahhhh.
>>
>>44234880
>But I did not.
Point, the exact phrasing from the post in question was "fucking them into submission", I might've been reading too much into it

>It's good for them to turn into putty in your hands when for anyone else they remain breathtaking and untouchable, though.
I'd rather they remain breathtaking and untouchable while turning me (and only me, maybe each other as well) to putty in their hands as I do my best to serve and service them in return
>>
>>44232211
>>44232697
More musclechicks
>>
>>44236064

Not that anon, but I shall provide.
>>
>>44236279
>>
>>44236298
>>
>>44236314
>>
>>44236339
>>
>>44232818
It's a group that was cast out of /d/ because they don't like dickgirls, and they're terrified of having to go back there, so they just spam /tg/ with these off-topic threads with inane chatter so dumb it will make your brain melt along with the occasional "yeah, i'll use that idea in my imaginary game I play" lipservice.

It's less "/tg/ is lewd" and more "the worst posters on /tg/ are lewd."
>>
>>44236362
>>
>>44236532
>It's a group that was cast out of /d/ because they don't like dickgirls
Who can blame them? Dickgirls are gay. Give me qt traps and twinks any day.
>>
>>44236655
>>
>>44236709
>>
>>44236743
>>
>>44175937

You guys are too fucking thirsty. Seriously.
>>
>>44233219
>compare stats, race, class, and roughshod personality
>compute
Personal preference for playing a bodytype doesn't come into it much, because I do not play for lewds.
My guilt is mostly intellectual, and the largest thing that haunts me is not running a game at all.
>>
File: 1399842581049.jpg (413 KB, 1024x1598) Image search: [Google]
1399842581049.jpg
413 KB, 1024x1598
>>44236795
>tfw you have a girlfriend and a healthy sex life
>tfw gf shares your kinks
>tfw gf is actually watching thread too
>mfw repressed nerd comes in and calls everyone in the thread thirsty
>>
>>44175937
I made an entire race in my current Sci-Fi setting knowing that people would call it magical realm and still did it, if that counts.
>>
I don't want full on ERP in games I play.
I just want standard adventures with the occasional erotic consequence.
Sometimes I wanna roll to convince shopkeeper to give discount, sometimes I wanna bribe him with buttstuff.
>>
>>44237695
>I want to be dumb

Then be dumb, just don't go through the trouble of telling everyone just how dumb you are.
>>
>>44237695

You probably already are, but ignore >>44237725, probably another prudish troll. Yeah, that's the tendency of most games in general. ERP is for ERP, but sexuality is a part of life and, as long as you don't overdo it, perfectly valid material for a story.
>>
>>44237762
How about he ignore you instead, so that he can develop into a functional human being, instead of an endless font of cringe-inducing material like yourself?

You're right. Sexuality is a part of life. You can't avoid it. Which usually means that if you actively try to include it in your games, you're going to not only overdo it, you're going to lack the ability to critically analyze the inclusion.

At best, you just sacrifice some of the world's integrity in order to include a pointless and childish fantasy that cheapens the plot and makes your character more of a parody than a person. At worst, you keep trying to justify the inclusion until you become so thoroughly warped, you end up like..., well, you.

And being you is a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
>>
>>44237913
Your (you) sir, well deserved.

>>44237695
Don't force the issue if the DM just wants to fade to black, and do make sure you're playing with people who don't mind the mere inclusion at all.
>>
>>44238127
>Don't force the issue if the DM just wants to fade to black
That's the thing, that is exactly how I prefer it.
And I'd never suggest anything beyond what was established as cool with the group.
It wouldn't even come up otherwise.
>>
File: 132942885117.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
132942885117.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>44237913

You sound as though you've never had any intimacy in your entire life. Do you even have friends that aren't all teenagers who still think sex is some big taboo subject? Chill out, man. No one actually cares as much as you do. You really should get laid.

I'm not advocating for sex to be described in-game, in any case. Fade to black is a common practice.
>>
>>44238445
Correct.
>>
>>44238445
>I'm not advocating for sex to be described in-game, in any case.

Nor am I. What I'm saying is that people like you don't really have as firm an understanding of boundaries as you think you do, especially if your idea of being mature is to project intimacy issues.

Call it experience, because unlike you, who probably has never actually played a game with real people, I've had to deal with quite a number of your ilk who thought they were quite mature and able to handle such "taboo" subjects.

Cue some of the most uncomfortable games you can imagine, where the entire group is forced to endure a player who doesn't recognize that a roleplaying game is a poor medium for announcing their fetishes and sexual fantasies.

While I'm so certain you're that one out of a hundred player who actually and genuinely knows when he's making people uncomfortable and respects that, I'd much rather advocate erring on the side of caution, since keeping that stuff to yourself while playing a roleplaying game doesn't really take anything vital away from it.
>>
>>44238727
No, what you are describing is people who do that stuff without the pre-knowledge of people's boundaries. You are correct, it is best left not pushed.
What they are describing is not that what you are though.

Though I know your type, what once was naivete has now become jaded. It is fine to become cautious as a result.
All I am saying is, if everyone is cool with it, then it isn't cringe-worthy or uncomfortable now is it?
>>
File: 1433834101876.png (92 KB, 473x572) Image search: [Google]
1433834101876.png
92 KB, 473x572
>>44238727
>who probably has never actually played a game with real people,

Man, you are so off.

There are games where sex doesn't come up at all. It simply isn't relevant to the narrative or the characters, nor does it add anything (I recall CTL, WTO, and Don't Rest Your Head games where this was the case). In the same regard, there are games where every player is fucking something (welcome to Exalted - hell, welcome to Apocalypse World). In between, some games have characters who are in relationships, whereas others have no interest. Context is key.

I don't know what's wrong with you, frankly. You get all bent out of whack when people tell stories that have details you don't like in them. Or you're just a teenager who doesn't know any better than to care too much about trivialities. Otherwise, a story is just a story and you should try to tell a good one. There's no unconditional reason why some subjects should always be off limits. There are things that are in bad taste which can make a game dumber, there are social faux pas dependent on groups, and there's subject matter which is difficult to approach in general and can't really be pursued among strangers, but none of these are absolutes.

It's almost like you just... don't read. At least not fiction tailored to adults. Or watch movies. Or television. It's like you're completely blind to the entertainment that normal people partake in every day without a care in the world. Fuck, man, there's a reason HBO is so popular.
>>
>>44239110
Uncomfortable? Maybe not. But, the retellings of those games are certainly cringe-worthy. This thread of "things you did and felt guilty about" with people offering the advice of "don't feel guilty" is exactly what the people who posted their skewed views of events wanted to hear.

Most people that make the rest of the group uncomfortable never realize it. That's precisely what lets them make the group uncomfortable in the first place.

You can tell me these stories about these groups where everyone was A-OK with everything that happened, and you can even try to say that no one has any right to get uncomfortable and that prudes are always in the wrong, but that's exactly the kind of stuff that gets people to write nice long THAT GUY stories about you behind your back.

Your advice is for an ideal, hypothetical, special group that's quite a rarity, and that if applied to a larger sampling winds up resulting in disaster. Your "there's nothing wrong with doing something needless while courting ruin" advice is simply senseless, and I'm going to go ahead and call it cringe-worthy as well.
>>
>>44239382
Playing TTRPGs is needless, mate.
>>
>>44239382
>But, the retellings of those games are certainly cringe-worthy. This thread of "things you did and felt guilty about" with people offering the advice of "don't feel guilty" is exactly what the people who posted their skewed views of events wanted to hear.
It probably should say something that you automatically assume the worst possible interpretation of events
>>
>>44177026
Literally in the filename of the second one
>>
>>44239253
What point are you even trying to make?
Also, check this out.

Compare those games.
Exalted and Apocalypse World are not particularly good games, sex or no sex. They compromised quite a bit, and the end product suffered. I'd even argue that Exalted is one of the worst games I've ever played that wasn't a half-cobbled homebrew.

Look at HBO. You think people watch it for the plot? Hell, the most popular sites on the internet are porn sites, and people are clearly not going to them to partake in high culture and clever conversation.

That's not to say you can't have something with sex and it can't be good. Some of my favorite books and movies have considerably extended sex scenes. But, the key thing is that they were handled with something more than just Dickthink.

It's hard to beat dickthink. Most people don't really try. With a porno script, you don't really need to beat dickthink, and you're likely to get laughed at if you even attempt to. In order to get to the sex as efficiently as possible, in order to make the sex as ideal as possible, you actually need to turn up the dickthink in order to bypass all those silly things like logic, human behavior, and societal conventions.

Same goes with roleplaying games. Can you include sex? It'd be hard to avoid it, really. But, when a person is including sex because of dickthink, that doesn't help anyone except his own dick, or perhaps other people involved in dickthink. The problem with the latter part is that when an entire group is being governed by dickthink, that generally means you're not exactly going to see a lot of high-minded conversation that night.
>>
>>44230898
>What's the point of having a musclegirl, MILF, or tomboy other than to tenderly and/or aggressively fuck them into submission?
To have them tenderly fuck ME into submission, pleb
>>
>>44239382

The problem with your assertion is That Guy/cringe threads are hardly only full of lewd shit. I'd even go as far as to say that it's just your personal pet peeve that you're applying to the whole world to make it seem like an actual problem. The whole topic includes fat, smelly, selfish, annoying neckbeards with disgusting habits and poor hygiene, unwarranted arrogance and smugness, being unfunny while thinking you're funny, munchkinism, weeaboos, political preachiness, taking the game too seriously, not taking the game seriously enough, piss poor character development, scene-hogging, fishmalk behavior, bad DMing (ranging from railroading to needless, gross fetish insertion), general awkwardness, and other assorted faggotry. Usually more than one trait at once. The sheer exaggeration of claiming "sex in your game is automatically bad" is pretty nonsensical when you consider all this.
>>
>>44239645
>Exalted and Apocalypse World are not particularly good games

Quality is irrelevant in this conversation when they still remain very popular and often played. Personally, I think the trend of trying to run everything in Apocalypse World isn't particularly well-founded, but that's not the discussion. The discussion is how permissible lewd shit is in games.

>Look at HBO. You think people watch it for the plot?

I'm honestly not convinced you're not just trolling me with that one.
>The Wire
>The Sopranos
>Rome
>Game of Thrones
>True Detective
>Boardwalk Empire
>Deadwood
>Generation Kill

Geez, man.

>spiel about dickthink

Sex and romance exist whether you want it to or not, bro. Let people have fun with their stories.

>inb4 "fun is a buzzword"
>>
>>44239750
I don't remember what fallacy you're committing, but it's that one where you think that just because I'm addressing one topic, I'm ignoring the rest.

Yes, there's a lot of bad stuff, and yes, sex in a game isn't automatically bad. How does that affect your advice doing more harm than good by providing encouragement to exactly the kind of people who need discouragement?
>>
>>44239982
Really? Those are the shows you're hoping to get a nod towards?

This isn't the company water cooler.
>>
>>44239988

Because you're seriously exaggerating when sex as a topic actually causes normal adult human beings discomfort. It is far more likely to be your own personal hang-up because you're a weirdo. Cringe threads hardly revolve around lewd being in a game. If at all, it's more about what blatant fetish shit some fat neckbeard is forcing on everyone else to actually roleplay that has no narrative point other than to make his dick hard.

You're not going to get cooties from people talking about sex. Don't worry.

>>44240017

It's not about taste. It's about the things everyday people discuss and enjoy and are okay with.
>>
>>44240192
>normal adult

I'm thoroughly convinced that I'm just talking with an idiot right now. Thanks for clarifying that so I don't have to take your pseduo-sex-mania fueled proclamations seriously.

What your problem is, aside from thinking that everyone is comfortable around you when it's clear that you're the exact kind of person no one wants to be around and definitely not the kind of person they'd want to hear start describing their fetishes, is that you think that I'm condemning all lewdness.

What I'm condemning is the assumption that not only is no one allowed to feel uncomfortable around lewdness, and your assumption that everyone is always in complete and total awareness of how uncomfortable they are making everyone.

You have the mindset of a THAT GUY who lacks the self-awareness to recognize that your fetishes are not quite as interesting or intellectual as you'd like to pretend they are.

I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of the people you've played with, if you actually played with anyone, have written a good number of stories about you, with none of them particularly flattering.

The funny part is that you are so set and determined to try and dispel those stories, to say that they are in the wrong for condemning you and your presumptions, that you are campaigning some bizarre "Not all Lewd" spiel as if you weren't the poster child for "Don't do Lewd this way."
>>
>>44239982
> very popular

Porn is pretty popular. You're not going to see a lot of academy awards go to porn script writers though.
>>
>>44240399
>when it's clear that you're the exact kind of person no one wants to be around
And yet, there are several people here all disagreeing with you specifically.

Let me look at the broadstrokes of this conversation:
>sometimes I want there to be sex in my game
>>that's dumb, you're dumb
>Why? Sex exists, it's fine to include it in a story, up to a point.
>>You are an irredeemable That Guy incapable of all social interaction, you are an obsessed fetishist, and you are scum, for suggesting that some people include sex in their game

This entire conversation appears built on some really weird assumptions you have made. And sure, not everyone is going to end up in a group that's ideal, but no one here has advocated diving into sex at the table, while you're the one whose throwing around insults and declarations that we're asocial insensate mongoloids.
Calm the fuck down, man.

>>44240447
>>44240017
The point, as I understand it, was to demonstrate that a large amount of people are comfortable with acknowledging sex in their media, and will converse about the shows containing it.
>>
File: sLQyzi4.png (542 KB, 811x710) Image search: [Google]
sLQyzi4.png
542 KB, 811x710
>>44240399
>I'm thoroughly convinced that I'm just talking with an idiot right now.

My, so anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot? How pretentious can you possibly be. Now I'm certain this is just your pathetic little personal crusade.

>What I'm condemning is the assumption that not only is no one allowed to feel uncomfortable around lewdness

Was never argued.

>You have the mindset of a THAT GUY

And yet I GM all the time for a consistent group of players who I get feedback from. As a GM, my concern is never inserting lewd shit, it's actually arbitrating the fucking story. Nine out of ten times, where applicable and depending on the involved players, I am never the one initiating this - it is solely the direction the player wants to pursue. A tenth of the time, I am using a flirtatious or seductive NPC. Soon you're going to be telling me characters like this have no place in tabletop.

You're just aimlessly flinging shit at this point.

>"Not all Lewd"

Oh lawd, it's this rhetoric. Gb2 Tumblr, kid.
>>
>>44240587
>And yet, there are several people here all disagreeing with you specifically.

You want to take this conversation outside of a "Tell me about your fetishes" thread? A different sample might produce very different responses.

The terrible thing is that you NEED people to accept your lewdness, to the point where you no longer respect that people, normal people, are well within their rights to feel uncomfortable around discussing certain topics, especially when those topics are needlessly inserted into activities that suffer from their inclusion, especially when hamfisted by an inept individual with more arrogance than self-awareness.

You might think I'm being harsh, but I don't think you're sensitive enough to respond to anything aside from insults. You are precisely the kind of person that kind and gentle words are wasted upon, because you lack the ability to perceive those words being directed directly at you.

I'm calling YOU an idiot. You, because your advice and reasoning is based around a utopian idea of everyone being masters of not only understanding the limits of everyone around them, but for them to be masters of self-awareness.

And, you are the very last person who should talk about such considerations.
>>
>>44240764
>I'm calling YOU an idiot.

Not everyone in this thread is the same person, you know. You're actually trying to insult me and hitting the wrong Anon while you're at it. It's not a very endearing quality, I must say.
>>
My group has never had a problem with having lewd things in our games. But I'm not certain what level of lewdness people are assuming as a baseling considering how hostile some of the responses seem.
For us thoght I would say that it's definietly falls short of ERP levels. Usually with a fade to black, but sometimes some mild descriptions.
In session last night a character proposed to his long-time NPC waifu and the rest of the players seemed amiable to helping him through the scene.
Heck in one setting there is literally a company called Gimp Co. Of course this is the exception to our typical lewd levels.

Now I'm not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky considering how many of you seem to have problems with lewdness at the table.
>>
>>44239382
why are you so pitiable?
who hurt you anon?
>>
>>44239988
What needs to be encouraged is open discussion about it among players prior to anything going down.
"blarrrg don't do it because everyone ever does it wrong always" is just wildly prejudicial and will only result in increasingly insular as they called it "dickthink"
>>
Back on topic!
Not things I felt guilty about putting in setting, but playing.

>Group decides to play VtM
>Decide that Loli Tremere would be cool
>All the guilt, do it anyway
>It's great for a while but all the plot meetings require going to clubs and such...
>Eventually get Vicissitude-d into adult beacuse I stuck out, etc...
>Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.
>Another player X's character is constantly put into latex/bondage/pony gear while being out and about at night by gmnpc
>I stuck out too much.

Oh well though. I should've seen that one coming. But I felt less guilty after that.
>>
>>44240399
>aside from thinking that everyone is comfortable around you when it's clear that you're the exact kind of person no one wants to be around
Being that my whole original argument was that this stuff is only really okay with everyone's explicit permission kinda makes me wonder why the heck do you keep attempting to describe your detractors as such?
It's not rocket science here, your whole argument up to this point has been "you'll never actually have anyone else in your group okay with your shenanigans so just keep it to yourself, nerd"
>>
>>44175937
I feel guilty when I play straight into a race's/class's cliches.
I also feel guilty when I make a purely contrarian build to a race's cliches.

I like playing stock characters. And super duper what a tweest versions of them.
>>
>>44175937
I spent almost three months designing a high fantasy setting setting where all the major humanoid races were well endowed futa and female. Only non sentient or "monster" type species had men.
Many kingdoms politics were expressed though bdsm, or a complex system of exchanging sexual favors. The primary system for using magic involved sex, with the most powerful magic accessed through incest or bestiality.
Outside of agrarian life, trade and economics focused heavily on the production of consumer goods like sex toys and erotic clothing, or middle and upper class services like slaves, human livestock, and elaborate entertainment venues that catered to different sorts of sexualized themes.

Hows that for /d/ bait?
>>
File: moonriver.png (191 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
moonriver.png
191 KB, 500x333
I absolutely want to play a sexy female wizard modelled after Bayonetta, inspired by her holiday dress seen in the beginning of Bayonetta 2 except more witchy with a wide brimmed witch hat and dark get-up with the plunging neckline.
Also her arcane focus would be a specially constructed staff that can be rooted in place to dance around on like a stripper pole.
>>
>>44242452
Sounds gross and sticky
>>
>>44233585
>female ranged fighter
>not upper-body-bulkan
>>
>>44236684
>Dickgirls are gay.
4chan has already proved that they aren't. They're less gay than straight porn.
>>
>>44243228
>filename
WIIIIIIIIDER THAN A MIIIIIIIIILE
>>
>>44243629
I'm crossing you in style, someday~
>>
File: 52757944_p0.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1440) Image search: [Google]
52757944_p0.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1440
>>44202268
>http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/group:ganseki+club
Really like that elf.
>>
>>44243603
Meh, not really my thing
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>>44233219

This question encourages me to post another question, considering the thread we're in.

Have you ever made a character that was intentionally sexy? A character you made sure to say had large breasts, or a very manly figure, or some other attributes that made them desirable as a partner or even just eye candy?

What did these characteristics serve for the PC? Ever get a chance to use them in-game or private roleplay with the DM or another player?
>>
>>44245528
Sorta, I mean I default to what I'd consider attractive but not overly exaggerated, unless it's part of the character concept

Private roleplay is to my partner's tastes though
>>
>>44243617
>says dickgirls are gay
>says traps aren't

no, anon, that other anon is truly one of us
>>
>>44246835
Nothing gay about a trap anon
>>
>>44247405

Sure, sure, whatever you say, friend.
>>
>>44247495
It's not gay if it's cute
>>
>>44245528
I make intentionally sexy characters for naughty rp with my bf all the time.

But for actually around the table I've had
>a changeling witch who uses a flying greataxe
>adopted because she was cute, grew up into a hottie (played as an adult)
but the hotness wasn't really focued on

>silver dragon-disciple sorceress
>used atractiveness to seduce people into compromising situations and then rob them
she left that life behind in backstory when she joined the other pc's in a gang.

in another game
>decide on really lowkey character
>5ft tall, middle aged asain woman who was a doctor
>other player goes off deep end
>plays a raptorgirl
>a person in gimp gear in a raptor exo skeleton
>goodbye normalcy
>his character is the one we all need to be friends with in order to do the plot.
>discuss backgrounds because if I have to know/be with them may as well be friendly
>ends up with me becoming a nearly 6ft tall buxom sexpot with an 18inch dick

this happened because
>company that allowed player to be raptor girl forces kinks on them depending on power level
>one of hers was to "eat" (read suck of) animals
>had decided in character gen that I was very motherly figure said player's character (she was a trouble maker)
>only other way to satiate her new desire to "eat" was to offer something similar

and all that was during character gen.
of course most of the sexy stuff occured viat text rather than at the table

and before everyone starts freaking out everyone else was definitey fine with it. has they had their own kinky stuff or encourage what happened
>>
>>44249414

Sure, sure, I'm not arguing at all, friend.
>>
>>44249414
That's right. That's exactly right.
>>
>>44249929
Oh, never mind then
>>
>>44249921
>>company that allowed player to be raptor girl forces kinks on them depending on power level
Why?
>>one of hers was to "eat" (read suck of) animals
Would prefer eat/vore normally
>>
>>44252665
It was a post-apocolyptic setting with all the tropes like raiders, scrappers, Mad Max-ed vehichles, pre-war stuff being godly and nothing really made post war. The setting was made by one of the players years ago (the one who played the raptor girl, he also ran a previous campaign in it) and in the setting there is a company called Gimp Co.
They prospered because people will always want/do 3 things: Sex, Money, Violence. And usually in that order. Now I'm not certain on how they got super wealthy in post-apocolyptic world but once they did they snatched up pre-war tech to be able to better make companions
You want a cat-girl? Okay, we got that! A bara-as-fuck butler we can do that too.
But I guess in order to preserve the fact that it's about pleasure and sex when you use their services in order to become more powerful you end up with kinks/fetishes so you HAVE to do sexy things and therefore sell their product I guess as well as to discourage mercs and stuff from using it as well, probably.
>>
>>44236883
>My guilt is mostly intellectual, and the largest thing that haunts me is not running a game at all.
What's stopping you?
>>
>>44254501
It'd be an additional and optional responsibility on top of a great many already obligatory responsibilities I am burdened with.
Lingering anxieties also make the process uncomfortable, despite praise.

The end result of running a game is that others enjoy themselves, and I know that they- and feel obligated to continue to enable them to- enjoy themselves, but I do not enjoy it myself.
>>
File: 1445721337655.jpg (325 KB, 1024x1743) Image search: [Google]
1445721337655.jpg
325 KB, 1024x1743
>>44175937
The trick to just not give a shit. Just have stuff happen where it makes sense and don't be a big sperg over it.
>>
>>44243562
I imagine research into magical moist towelettes is pretty advanced.
>>
>>44242452
Drop the futa and just have girls and I'm in
>>
>>44259156
What if futa were just rare? maybe 1/10 girls are born futa? Because there still needs to be a way to repopulate, and I don't like "magic" as an answer. Also, I'm a big fan of futa.
>>
>>44259672
Honestly I mostly dislike futa because of how samey it always is, don't just have every futa be a horse cocked bitch breaker and I'd be fine
>>
>>44259672
>Because there still needs to be a way to repopulate, and I don't like "magic" as an answer.
Capturing and domesticating monsterboys/male monsters?
I kinda want a setting like that, full of female adventurers and female monsters fighting over the few human shotas/monsterboys to breed with

>Also, I'm a big fan of futa
Oh, carry on then
>>
>>44259862
I actually imagined that there would be a spectrum, from foot long "bitch breakers" as you put it, down to teenie weenies who would probably be submissives.

>>44261028
but then the children would be half of whatever the monster race is until the first world races are bred into extinction within two generations.
>>
>>44262633
>but then the children would be half of whatever the monster race is until the first world races are bred into extinction within two generations
Have human genes be dominant and/or throw out control genetics because it's hot
>>
>>44233219
I start with a fighting style or way of acting, like "the trickster/con man roguish dude" or "the weak but agile swordfighter, who puts a huge emphasis on skills and speed instead of strength"
Then I look for a few simple character traits like "punster" or "zealot", and then I pick two backstory moments that seem appropriate for a person like that, before generating two entirely randomly.
THEN I pick my physical appearance, keeping the rest in mind; so for example the rogue will have a bland yet expressive face, the agile fighter will be thin yet fit, the zealot has the hygene and fashion sense of a hermit...

OH. And imo, the most important thing is never to play ridiculously hot or sexy characters. I find it cheapens everything else or reduces him/her to a ridiculous fetish or self-insert, uless it is justified in-universe. That paladin in the OP with no scars? If she were my PC, she'd be a prostitute playing dress-up!
>>
>>44263551
that does actually sound sort of hot. But it still wouldn't account for some races still being "monsters" socially.
>>
>>44263873
I was assuming she was one I those "faith is my sheild" churches where that creed is quite literal and they get blessed to heal away any scars
>>
>>44262633
>but then the children would be half of whatever the monster race is until the first world races are bred into extinction within two generations

Don't be silly. Female children are full monster-girls while males are shota dick-boys.

Magic realm trumps racism.
>>
File: 1215006197922.jpg (167 KB, 487x1488) Image search: [Google]
1215006197922.jpg
167 KB, 487x1488
>>44232211
Hell yeah I do.
>>
>>44264225
or maybe she's a servant to a goddess of lust/sex/fertility/beauty etc.
>>
>>44255603
The funny thing about that pic is that she's wearing lipstick.
>>
>>44264245
I say why not both
>>
File: 1359309848765 (2).jpg (543 KB, 567x888) Image search: [Google]
1359309848765 (2).jpg
543 KB, 567x888
>>
Posting another cheese cake
>>
File: Half_Orc_by_Altana.jpg (292 KB, 700x872) Image search: [Google]
Half_Orc_by_Altana.jpg
292 KB, 700x872
>Do you ever spend time working on ideas for setting bits that make you feel somewhat guilty?

I've had varying levels of weird/lewd shit in my games. It mostly depends on the nature of my players and if I know they won't be triggered by it. Most of the time they are cool with whatever because they trust my tableside manners.

>Do you ever run with these setting ideas anyway, despite your doubts?

Sometimes, but it has never turned out terribly.

>What sort of things have you done outside your comfort zone?

My comfort zone is vast and ever-expanding, but I've had my share of strange and even fetishistic characters I've brought to the table and played without incident or complaint.
>>
>>44264252
You gonna tell her she can't be pretty?
>>
>>44264227
the point was that they are able to be self sustaining and NOT have to breed in such a way that propagates more monster races. racism isn't a thing when you're actual different species.
>>
>>44262633
>>44264227
>>44264508
What's that one kind of parthenogenesis where the female needs sex in order to induce pregnancy but the sperm doesn't do anything?
If they do that it would work, would need some exclamation for why the genes are randomized though, otherwise they just be cloning themselves
>>
>>44264273
(post transform) Nikaido > Noi
that's a fact
>>
File: 1361775677186.jpg (220 KB, 640x1268) Image search: [Google]
1361775677186.jpg
220 KB, 640x1268
>>
>>44232211
>>44264239
>>44264273
>>44264443
>>44265011
I want a setting ruled over by tall, strong musclegirls

>>44263873
>>44264225
Blessings of safety is what I'd expect
I actually find images of scared up paladins/battle clerics odd, the mix of healing powers and divine blessings make me think they should never have to worry about getting full of scars/disfigurements
>>
>>44234394
>My character is ridiculously OP and can outdo the entire party on his own because juvenile power fantasies are the only way I can get off
>out-writing
>>
>>44266479
The only reason I think they might have a scar is if they chose to keep it, like as a reminder of humility or such for a lesson learnt the hard way
>>
>>44267708
Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing, or if it was caused by a very powerful evil weapon/magic/demon
>>
Every time I build a setting, I try to insert cat girls somewhere. I never start the setting around them, but when it's well underway I pause and dream up ways to add them in.

Since I began this, I've probably built a dozen settings and still have not found a way to put catgirls in without feeling bad about it, so still, I wait.
>>
I once played with a setting where your god determined your race and when you switched gods you would end up switching to that race as well over time
>>
>>44267898
I bet the goddess of hot women was pretty popular.
>>
>>44267911
The elven goddess was popular, males and females all equally beautifle (and feminine) one of the major quests was to find the missing god of humankind
>>
>>44267898
I think Wakfu works that way.
>>
File: 1371303081604.jpg (69 KB, 409x720) Image search: [Google]
1371303081604.jpg
69 KB, 409x720
>>44267898
>>44268104
Yeah, Wakfu's what you want. I don't think you can really switch races, typically speaking, though.

It's got qts out the wazoo, though. Pic related
>>
>>44267911
So many fa/tg/uys would convert
>>
>>44268335
Hidden setting over-deity: God of HIPS
>>
>>44267792
well, in the real world people go to extreme lengths for fashion. people used to wear ridiculous ruffled collars and giant wigs. Now people do extreme body modification like gauging ears, breast implants, even cosmetic rib removal. Why not say that in a world with magic, where the shape of the body could be altered, there's a fashion trend to look like a cat girl.
>>
>>44271646

They'd probably look closer to elf ears given their association with high culture.

That said, a good start for looking at animal traits on a mythological creature seen as sexually desirable is the Huldra, who had either cow (Norwegian) or fox (Swedish) tails, and in some stories had cute perky Lynx ears.
>>
>>44271723
not all fashion is oriented toward high culture. tattoos and gauged ears, piercings. As long as your lower classes have enough disposable income or free time to dedicate to things other than farming and running from orcs. It's up to interpretation if it could be a high class designer body modification, or viewed as low class because it's animalistic. Maybe you have to fuse with the animal, and you inherit a small portion of it's character traits as well. Then your cat girls become inherently promiscuous and like to stick out their butt for lower back rubs. (o3o)
>>
>>44271921

Huldra *are* the working man's mythological creature. They seduce workers in the field and, when married, become inexhaustible, dutiful and deeply loyal partners. They are to farmers what Kitsune are to merchants.

With this in mind, modifications that hint at a fae heritage might be popular, such as fox/cow tails or sable ears.
>>
File: Triss Merigold 1.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Triss Merigold 1.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>>44243228
Speaking of plunging necklines: Triss Merigold's alternate outfit in the Witcher 3 is wonderful. Just a solid design for a sorceress.
>>
File: Triss Merigold 2.jpg (162 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Triss Merigold 2.jpg
162 KB, 1200x630
>>44272230
>>
File: Triss Merigold 3.jpg (213 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Triss Merigold 3.jpg
213 KB, 1366x768
>>44272245
>>
File: giantess and dragon.jpg (625 KB, 1700x1100) Image search: [Google]
giantess and dragon.jpg
625 KB, 1700x1100
I'm a macrophiliac (I know, /d/ is that way) and I go to great pains to basically avoid showcasing any women of races that are significantly larger than humans (orcs and anything larger, basically) because I'm afraid I'd start magical realming things and have the players run into an amazon harem or get used as a giantess' dildo or something. But more than half of my players are female and I've had them actually mention how odd it is that they only ever run into male ogres or the like considering that most other races I feature have pretty even gender representation.

They must never know.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.