[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Maimed Reality: One Thousand Paths (formerly Amnesia Quest)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: amnesia.jpg (27 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
amnesia.jpg
27 KB, 600x377
The episode in which shit goes down and you need to take a critically important decision.
Previous pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/dVtGYTNB
http://pastebin.com/xws7zMpK
TL;DR
You've won the Grail War! After a terrible struggle in which you risked your own life, the object of every human's desire is finally in your hands.

=============

"W-who are you?", you ask hesitantly.
The girl smiles at you and laughs. "I am your sister, of course! I am the Greater Grail".
"Oh", it's all you manage to comment. Too many things have happened in such a short timespan, and you can't decide whether you're not surprised anymore or just overwhelmed by the constant revelations.
"I watched over you all the time! You did so good, I am proud of you!" she comes closer and gives you a very tight hug. "It was lucky of you to have that book about alternative universes, I used it as a catalyst to summon Saber".
"Oh, so that explains the sword template on the book. I guess Yuuko is gonna be upset when she'll find out".
The Grail-girl laughs again. "Yuuko couldn't be mad if she tried". Then, she changes expression once more, looking mad all of sudden, and turns away from you.
"And all those evil girls! The blind one even used a relic as a catalyst! Can you believe that?", she says, turning to face you again.
You shrug. "She just wanted to maximize her chances of winning. That isn't cheating, is it?"
She sakes her head. "But it's still not very nice to try and kill me and my brother".
You put your hands on her shoulder, as to comfort her.
"Different people have a different idea of what's right and what's wrong. Lilly thinks we're bad, but we can't convince her of the opposite acting like bad people. Right?"
This seems to convince her, as she gets pensive all of a sudden. "But if we don't fight back, bad people are just gonna abuse us, brother"
"I did fight back, and I would fight back again. But that's different from being mean, or unfair".

(1/2)
>>
An angry expression appears on her face again
"LIke that girl without legs! She wanted to kill you too! How is that even fair?"
"It wasn't, and I defeated her"
"But now you're friends? How can it be? You hated her too, didn't you, brother? You called her legless cunt one day too."
"I did. And I did hate her. But then I discovered that, more than anything else, she hated herself. I just tried to be the better person. Is it wrong?"
Your sister calms down, smiling with serenity and with her eyes closed.
"No, brother. You're really a good guy".
She opens her eyes, and stares at you with a timid smile.
"Do you already know what you want to ask to me?"

>Yes
>no
>>
File: Dad of the year all years.jpg (90 KB, 704x1188) Image search: [Google]
Dad of the year all years.jpg
90 KB, 704x1188
>>44173796
>No. I don't even know just how much I can ask of you.
As much as wishing for everyone to be happy would be nice, it's just not something that can be achieved, even with the Grail.

>"It was lucky of you to have that book about alternative universes, I used it as a catalyst to summon Saber"
>book about alternative universes
>didn't summon Zelretch
Goddammit.
>>
>>44173871
"No, not really actually. I have too many things on my mind to decide yet".
"That's ok, that's ok! No need to rush. I wanted to show you around anyway!"
"Show me around?"
"Yes, I wanted to show you this reality, how it is, how it was, and how you changed it. Sure you don't believe that the coming of the Holy Grail has no impact on a reality?"
You swallow your saliva, as you're reminded that you're likely the reason for Hisao's death.
"Humans are really strange, brother! They tell you they hate you to your face, they curse us for killing the ones they loved, but then they all covet our power. I am really glad it was you who won".
"Right. So what's the plan? What are we gonna do?"
Your sister chuckles. "Hisao could have walked one thousand paths. I want to take you through all of them, if you want. I can show you how things could have been different. I think it's just fair of me to make you see this before you take a decision. Remember, it's final! After you decide, you can't take it back!"
"I won't forget that."
"Good. Any questions before we leave?"
"I was wondering, what can I ask the grail?"
Your sister stretches her arms, like if she could grow larger doing so.
"You can ask anything! You reached the Greater Grail. Everything is possible here, except, of course, things that would interfere with the logic of this universe. Like resuscitating Hisao, it's not possible while we're still here".
You sigh. This decision is going to be harder than you thought.
"Did you make any promises to anybody?"
"A few", you say, a little bit absent-mindedly.
Your sister chuckles again. "It's ok, brother. Whatever you think is fine will be fine for me. Shall we go?"

>Lead the way
>Actually I would like to ask you something first
>>
>>44174229
>Where exactly are we, anyway?
>And how did I come to be in that world?
>>
>>44174229
Where do we come from? I mean, were we "created", born, magicked or whatever?
>>
>>44173725
Hooo nice new thread, let me catch up
>>
>>44174562
>>44174562

"Actually, I have some questions first. Who are 'we'? And how did we come here?"
"We are the Holy Grail, Lesser and Greater, to be precise"
"That much I knew, but how did we come to be?'
Your sister holds her chin with her right hand, pondering on the matter.
"From very far away. A dimension that isn't this. Then, humans got tired of having us there, and decided to throw us out. And then we kept wandering. I remember our father, he was a very powerful sorcerer. He just wanted to help people, but of course the Grail ended up in the wrong hands, and everybody blamed us for it"
"How comes you know so much?"
She comes forward with a slightly smug grin on her face, then pats you on the head.
"Because you're my little brother, and I am your big sister. Your memory gets deleted every time we enter a new Universe. It's not that you're amnesiac, you just lose all the information that is no longer relevant in the new dimension you enter. It's that simple, no?"
"Well, I guess it explains parts of my doubts. Could we ever come back home?"
"No. We granted humans in that dimension their wish, so we can't take it back. We will just have to keep on traveling. Unless you decide to stop".
"Is it possible to do such a thing?"
She nods. "I can seal you into this Reality, so that you can keep going on with your regular life. But if I were to do this, the powers of the Grail will be sealed forever".
"I see. Is this the inside of the Grail?"
Another nod. "This is the Central Node. Every decision that has been taken, will be taken and can be taken coexists here. It is a nice place, but it gets lonely from time to time".
"So you could show me the past, the present and the future of all the people I met?"
"Not future: futures. There's many, all of them equally likely".
She is getting more and more enthusiastic as she goes on in her descriptions. She must really enjoy this.
"Come on brother, I will answer more questions later! Who do you want to learn about?"

>Write in
>>
>>44174961
My ex-classmate.

CAN'T STOP THE WAIFU TRAIN
>>
>>44175071
>My ex-classmate.
I thought the memory of the ex-classmate was the grail
>>
>>44175160
I suspect that to be the case, but she had black hair and dark eyes in our memory, as opposed to white hair and red eyes, so it's possible that she isn't, and it's probably best to clarify that before we forget.

Also, imagine how she'd feel if the first person we ask after, the one we're most concerned about, is in fact her.
>>
>>44174961
>mfw I'd just wish to keep my memories and go universe hopping
>>
>>44175071
>>44175160
>>44175230

"Can you tell me about the girl who visited me?"
Your sister's eyes swell in excitement.
'''YES YES YES, Let's go!" She grabs your hand, and starts running off into the darkness. As you follow her, you start seeing a light on the horizon. It gets closer and closer, until it engulfs everything.

You're standing in the snow, with your sister. You reckon it's probably like that time you visited Emi's memory: no one can see you.

Hisao is standing there, too, for some reason.
He's holding a piece of paper in his hands.
The girl that visited you in the hospital walks slowly in front of Hisao. She has longer hair, which you believe looks better on her.
They're talking to each other , but what they say is barely audible. Something like deciding on a date.
Suddenly, Hisao reaches for his chest. He can barely breathe. He falls on his knees, as the girl screams in panic.
The world around you goes dim once more, and when you wake up, you're in the hospital again. The girl and Hisao are sitting in front of each other, without saying a word.
Your sister starts whispering, oddly enough, given that no one can hear you.
"Her name is Iwanako. She was in love with Hisao. She's visited him for 6 weeks straight now. Early on, his classmates used to visit too. Then, after the first week, life had to go on as normal. Iwanako was the last to give up on him, but this is their last time together".
"Their last time together? Why?"
"They barely talk anymore. Iwanako feels awkward, while Hisao feels disheartened. They don't know what to say to each other. Iwanako would like to comfort Hisao, but she lacks the words to express her feelings".

Iwanako finally gets up and leave.
Everything outside the door is black, and the open door is a gate to an abyss.
Your sister takes your hand once more.
"Come on, brother. Let's follow her"
"And what about Hisao?"
"We'll get to him later".

>follow her
>"Wait, how does this affect me?"
>>
>>44175582
>>follow her
>>
>>44175582
>follow her

>It was literally Iwanako
Somewhat disappointed, but oh well.
>>
>>44175721
s-sorry, did you see it coming?
>>44175694

You follow her through the door.
You're in a classroom now. Time must have passed: it's sunny and warm outside.
You can spot Iwanako, now with short hair, talking with her classmates. They're discussing her new hair style, apparently.

A middle-aged balding man with a stern expression on her face comes through the door.

"Good morning class. I am going to write some equations on the blackboard. You will then try to solve them. After I am done, Miss Iwanako, join me outside the classroom".

You can notice Iwanako getting visibly more nervous. She copies the equations, then reaches the professor outside.
"A-am I in trouble, P-professor?"
The man shakes his head dramatically. "I am not calling you here because of that. I'd like to talk with you about something".
"Something?"
"About Hisao".
By now, Iwanako is completely terrorized. She's shaking.
"What happened to him?"
"They say he fell off the rooftop. The doctors said they couldn't rule out suicide. I am sorry, I thought you might have wanted to know".
Iwanako starts crying uncontrollably and loudly.
She collapses to the ground, holding her face with her hands, kneeling in front of the professor.
"I have talked with your parents, and we agreed that if you want to take the rest of the day for yourself..."
The professor's speech is cut short by Iwanako's escape.
She runs as fast as she can, outside the school and off to a nearby park, which looks oddly familiar. Tears are running down her face.
You and your sister are walking behind her, following her, and even if your pace is slower you don't appear to be falling behind.
"She blames herself and she hates herself right now. But the Universe is going to give her one more chance".
You finally recognize the park: it's the place you were at earlier, now made more pleasant by the rays of the sun.
>>
>>44176056
On the contrary, I thought to myself 'Surely this ex-classmate of ours who visited us in the hospital WOULDN'T be the same ex-classmate of Hisao's who visited HIM in the hospital, right? I mean, what would the odds of such an almost-contrived coincidence be?'
>>
>>44176056
Iwanako sits with her back against the tree Hisao was standing near to, the last time she saw him outside of the hospital.
She's still crying her eyes out, then something piques her interest.
A naked boy, standing on the ground, as pale as a corpse. You recognize yourself.

She takes your hand to check for the pulse.
"You... you are alive", she stutters. "You are alive! You are alive!".

Darkness embraces you again, and this time you can see yourself in the hospital. The doctor and Iwanako are talking.
"I tried mentioning the accident and the fact that you saved him. He fell into a catatonic state. I am going to write this down on his clinical records. It'd be better to inform my colleagues at Yamaku".
She nods at the doctor.
"Thank you for coming, Iwanako".
You see her smile the happiest you've ever seen her. "No problem".

She leaves, walking down the hallway.

"You see, brother, you saved her. It wasn't the other way around. You relieved the burden that was on her back, you relieved the guilt she felt. She still feels responsible for Hisao's death, but she also feels she accomplished something today. Without you, she would have been lost for a long while, and she would have never gotten over what she was persuaded was her fault and her fault solely. She might have even taken her own life, the only one to blame her for what happened."
She smiles at you. "But thanks to you this was avoided. And you didn't forget her. That made her happy too. Now, who do you want to learn about?"

>write-in
>>
>>44176226
>Hisao
If he's an option. Otherwise,
>Kenji

>But thanks to you this was avoided. And you didn't forget her. That made her happy too.
Truly, it would be a shame if we never talk to her again.
>>
>>44176226
>kenji
what made him so paranoid? was it his last girlfriend?
>>
>>44176324
>>44176500

"What could you tell me about Hisao?"
She frowns. "You feel guilty about him, don't you?"
"Well, it's not just that..."
"Come, I will show you".

You're on the rooftop, with Kenji and Hisao.
They're drinking alcohol and eating salty pretzels.
Kenji is rambling on his feminist theories as usual, with Hisao paying him little attention.

"Shizune and Misha wanted to make him join the student council. Emi tried to get him to run with her, but he gave up. Eventually, he sided against Lilly too, and didn't take the opportunity to get to know Hanako a little bit better. His encounters with Rin were confusing at best, and he never felt interest for the girls. All alone, with nothing better to do, he was coaxed to join Kenji on the rooftop".
You see Kenji getting closer and closer to Hisao, who in turn tries to get away. It happens in an instant. Hisao leans against the fence but it quickly gives in under his pressure. He falls down, babbling something.
As his body reaches the ground, it makes a gut-wrenching sound.

You can't help shedding a tear. Guilt overcomes you.
"This...was this because of us, sister?"
"I am sorry, brother. I know it is hard. If you want to leave now, I understand. I just would like to show you something else before you take your decision".
You nod in approval. It's best to have all the information you possibly can.

"What's the deal with that Kenji guy? What's his problem?" you scream with a rage.
"He's just as responsible as I am! And he even tried to make me believe it was the feminists' fault!"
Your sister laughs smugly.
"You wouldn't believe what total moron he is. He had sex once with his girlfriend and felt tired afterwards. He concluded all women are power-sucking demons bent on terrorizing men".
"Surely you can't be serious"
"It's true. Please spare me the visual details, I've went over it once already and I have no desire to see it again"
(1/2)
>>
>>44176770
"His girlfriend was Yuuko, correct?"
She nods. "That poor, poor woman. She even misses him sometimes".
"What will happen to them?"
"Either if we leave, or we stay, they will never get back together. Kenji will leave Yamaku, and Yuuko will pursue her academic career. Believe me, it's for the best. I wouldn't wish a Kenji upon anyone in my life"
"I don't know, he wasn't that bad with me"
"Just be grateful you weren't his human sacrifice to summon a Servant".
It's probably not a nice feeling knowing that you were right about someone's homicidal instincts at day one. You even made a point not judge people basing on appearances.

"Brother, who else shall we visit? At least one more, please!"

>write in
>>
>>44176828
>Lilly
Don't worry, sis, we've still gotta go through all the other Masters, in order of no particular order what are you talking about
>>
>>44176890
you don't have to do that, Anon. I will give you an option after this character to go straight to wish-making
>>
>>44176913
>implying I don't want to go through all the Masters in no particular order whatsoever
>>
>>44176890
>>44177009

"well, what can you tell me about Lilly?"
"Ah, she's so cruel! I really don't like her brother!"
"Well I see where you're coming from, but maybe we could get some insight if we examine her life?"
She snorts. "Fine then".
You're projected back into the open fields in which you met Saber for the last time.
She and Hisao are hugging.
"Lilly is half-scottish. That's where all of her family lives, bar her sister, Akira. She is a nice girl, for example, although a bit tomboyish".
"Why are Hisao and Lilly hugging?"
"Bah. In this reality, Hisao and Lilly are dating. And that cold-hearted girl would have just turned his back on the poor guy, leaving for Scotland, unless he pursued her risking an heart attack. What a cold mistress she is"
"Maybe she was just torn between family and love. Her decision makes some sense to a certain degree"
Your sister looks at the sky, perhaps pondering your words. "I guess. If she didn't date Hisao, however, not much would have changed in her life. She would have left for Scotland and she would have gotten into an arranged marriage.
It was you brought change however".
She looks at you happily again. "You taught her about dealing with the pain that a wish can bring. You taught her that wishing that things were better isn't a sin. Yes, Hisao would have loved her until the last of his days. But the lesson you gave her will stick with her no matter what happens next".

You sit down on the field, thinking of when it was you hugging her. 'You taught her that wishing that things were better isn't a sin'. Isn't this what you wish too? But you have a chance to make them better.
"She gives good hugs".
Your sister looks at you expectantly. "Better than mine?"
You shake your head with decision. "they're just different".
The answer seems to please her: she smiles at you and grabs your hand once more.
"Where to now, brother?"

>write-in
>>
>>44177331
>Shizune
Less people on tonight, it seems. Maybe because you started a little later than usual?
>>
>>44176828
>only other significant dude
>is ebil/nuts
Like pottery
>>
>>44177331
Nurse guy
what's the deal with him?
>>
>>44177493
I regret that bitterly. Something came up. Hopefully there will be more people tomorrow for the series finale

"That Shizune girl... what's wrong with her?"
The scenery around you changes. You're on the rooftop again, but with Misha, Shizune and Hisao this time.
You remember this memory: it is Shizune with her arms stretched to the sky, pointing at the fireworks in the background.
"Shizune's mother died in childbirth. Her father never forgave her that, and treated his daughter with contempt because of her handicap. She tried getting into the school council to get things done her way. She just wanted to to prove people, and her father in particular, that she was worth as much as everyone else. In the universe you're seeing, Shizune convinced Hisao to join the Student Council. For the first time in her life, Shizune is in love. For the first time in her life, someone loves her back".
Your sister tells this story in a flat voice, almost disappointed.
"There is no way Hisao can make this right though. As you know, Misha is in love with Shizune, too. And soon jealousy and sadness would overcome her. Depending on Hisao's choices, Shizune would end up completely estranged from his friends, or just separated from them indefinitely. And of course Misha would have to pay the highest price". She sighs. "How unfair. It's always the innocents who pay for the ominous deeds of the tyrants".
"But, sister, if Hisao can't fix it, then how can I?"
"You underestimate yourself. You taught her that friends are important. After meeting Hisao, Shizune would start feeling guilty for how she obtained friends, namely, by coercing them into following her. But you've shown her that it doesn't matter how you obtain your friends. All that matters is keeping them close to you, no matter what".
You nod, lost in your thoughts. "I guess I did. I just wanted her to acknowledge Misha's existence. She seemed to take her always for granted".
(1/2)
>>
>>44177780
"brother, this universe... was a much darker place before we came around. Keep that in mind for me".
"I will".

>Ask more about Misha
>Ask more about someone else
>Cast your wish

>>44177655
Literally canon anon. I can't do anything about this. I am quoting the canon.
>>
>>44177780
>>44177846
>Ask more about Misha

>>44177846
It just gets me every time
>>
>>44177846
>Ask more about Misha

>Something came up
Don't worry about it, OP. Real life is generally more important than some random faggots you don't even know on the internet.

You might want to push the wish to next thread, so more people can discuss and vote on it. Probably give a few updates for people to show up too before holding the final vote and even so I'll somehow miss it, fall into depression and achieve nothing in my life other than shitposting furiously on the internet. wait a moment i already do that anyway
>>
>>44177956
sorry about that
>>44178043
excellent idea
"Sister, what's up with Misha? She doesn't have any disability that I know of. Why is she here?"
She shrugs. "Misha came here by her own volition. Yamaku is open to able-bodied studied too, you know?"
You're brought back to your classroom, with a young Misha standing next to Mutou. He is introducing her to the class. Her hair is brown and long, not pink and curly. After Mutou is done with his speech, Misha sits down next to Shizune. They start talking using the notepad.
"She picked up sign language to talk with Shizune. She decided she wanted to teach that only later. Misha decided that she was going to be Shizune's umbrella: as long as she kept her dry, she didn't mind being wet. As long as her friend was happy, she told herself, she was going to be happy too. But that changed when Hisao came around. Quickly, Hisao took the place that Misha thought belonged to her. She never resented him, and if he treated her moment of weakness neatly, she would have lived a couple more years".
"A couple more years?"
"Unfortunately there is no way around this, brother mine. She's going to kill herself in her early twenties, one way or another".
"Not even I can save her?"
"You silly", she says tenderly. "You already saved her. Nobody ever told her 'you deserve happiness'. Not even Shizune. Not even herself. You made a difference in her life brother, a difference no one would be able to make"
You stare at the roof. You saved a life? That's not for certain yet.

>Write in.
>>
>>44178259
>Write in.
What might happen to her in the future? As of our changing it.

Also, next on to Emi?
>>
>>44178259
>>44178335
>Emi
Sure, why not.

>no broken nail
>>
>>44178407
I had to restrain myself from using the alpha canon, share my suffering
>>44178335

"What will happen to her now that she's saved? She won't be with Shizune anyway, I believe".
"No, she won't. But she will make a bunch friends, and she will pursue her dream of becoming a sign language teacher abroad. She will eventually marry some Canadian guy"
"A Canadian guy? I thought she was into girls"
"Oh it's a complicated story. Shall we move on?"
"Fine by me. Who are we gonna visit?"
"You should decide that, brother".

You consider it. "I think I'd like to visit Emi. But please don't bring me to her Core Heartache".
"I would never!"
Shapes around you change until you're in a graveyard. Emi and Hisao are standing in front of a grave.
"Spooky place"
"Not at all. Emi is happy here. She managed to open up to Hisao. Naturally, this is the result of some specific choices that Hisao made, and that lead him to success. After meeting him, Emi can finally trust people again. But it could have ended differently".
You shiver at the thought.
"You eliminated this possibility, brother. You got her to open up, albeit in an unconventional way. She always loathed the idea of being helped, or being saved by a white knight in shining armor. You were that knight, but you never made it look like she owed you. And it is exactly for that reason, that Emi feels she owes you".
Hisao slowly fades, and he's replaced by you.
Around the grave standing seem to be all of Emi's friends, including Rin and the Track and Field club.

"She was afraid of losing people she cared for, and it happened two times. Now that she has real friends to count on, she's not scared anymore".
Your sister stares at you with a merry expression. "Very well done".

>write in
>>
>>44178610
Rin-o
>>
>>44178610
>What about Hanako?

>"Oh it's a complicated story. Shall we move on?"
>tfw your sister thinks you're too pure to just say to your face 'She's a bisexual.'
>>
>>44178696
I will go with Hanako if you don't mind. I would prefer to dedicate more time to Rin
>>44178702
more like: she wasn't in the mood for a detailed explanation of what is Japanese high-school lesbianism

"What of Hanako, sister?"
As the environment around you changes, you find yourself in a pajama party between Hisao, Hanako and Lilly. The latter's attire is rather revealing, and you find yourself blushing.

"This is Hanako's circle of friends. Hisao could have been her first meaningful relationship. She is smothered by Lilly however, and it's up to Hisao not to make the same mistakes".
She pauses. "How odd of a couple. The girl who doesn't want to be seen, and the one who could not se. A match made in heaven"
"How did I improve her life?"
"Much in the same way Hisao dating Lilly would have. You've proven that finding friends can be hard, but it's never impossible. If you remain here, she will join the newspaper club. It's definitely a step forward".
"Her scars..."
"Her house burned down, and her family died. She was relentlessly bullied when she was younger. Now she has trust issues".
"Obviously. She always looked so down..."
"You should cheer her up if you see her again. Maybe give her some chocolate?"
"Good idea, sister. Good idea. Let's go now, I believe we still have places to go"

============

Thanks everyone, sorry if the episode today was a bit disappointing.
I am moving the grand finale to tomorrow. See you then!
>>
>>44178960
Well see you, had to go get some grub to eat.
I'm okay with us doing Rin's tomorrow!

Until then
>>
>>44178960
thanks OP, see you tomorrow
>>
Sorry that I missed the episode, I had to go to work.
I'll try and catch things tomorrow! Looking forward to reading and seeing how it plays out!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.