[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently this is a thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: legoelves.jpg (157 KB, 690x582) Image search: [Google]
legoelves.jpg
157 KB, 690x582
>>
File: 1445703150558.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1445703150558.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>Jack Stone tier minifigs
>>
>>44171503

shit like this always has 1 male elf.

fucking 1, how am I to build my army of only male elfs?
it's madness I tell you
>>
>>44171503
Nah, more like Friends tier.

What's pretty cool are all the bricks in new flashy colours.

You could build a purple forest from the leaf pieces, and all sorts of cool shit. I wish I still cared about LEGO...
>>
>>44171585
I know that feel.

LEGO was about the only thing that let me survive childhood.
>>
>>44171503
>that qt red haired elf
>>
>>44171503
What the hell is wrong with those minifigs.
>>
File: nexo knights.jpg (53 KB, 520x170) Image search: [Google]
nexo knights.jpg
53 KB, 520x170
We Hasbro nao, yayifications!

>Set in the futuristic, high-tech world of the Kingdom of Knighton, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS is a half-hour animated series that follows five young knights in their quest to battle Jestro, his sidekick, the Book of Monsters, and their Lava Monster Army. Heroic knight Clay Moorington leads the band of knights, including alpha superstar Lance Richmond; hipster Aaron Fox; Macy Halbert, a princess who would rather be a knight; and Axl, the giant. Together, under the tutelage of Merlok 2.0, the Knights’ Academy mentor and Great Digital Wizard, they join forces to defeat the enemy.
>>
>>44171503
>Elves line has been out for more than a year

>>44171528
>knows Jack Stone but not minidolls

>>44171817
>doesn't mention that the cartoon premiered last night
>>
>>44171503
On one hand: Lego Pegasus... A Legasus, if you will.
On the other: minidoll scale.
>>
>>44171503
You know, I actually wanted to post about this on /toy/ and ask if they were angry about elves.
>>
>>44171503
Pepperidge Farm remembers when Elves were manly badasses who BTFO fallen angels.
>>
Yeah, it's not like lego comes out with new sets every year.
LEGO IS DEEEED
>>
>>44171503
When I first heard about "Lego Elves" a few months ago, I thought it would be more Tolkeinian elves, like the kind they teased a few years back in the Castle line (back when they had the dwarfs vs. trolls/goblins sets). I was...proven wrong.
>>
>>44172559
Well, there were LotR and Hobbit lines not that long ago.
>>
Oh man, I fucking hate these things. Why the fuck would they make special lego that doesn't follow the regular lego format, just because it's for girls?

I don't mind the marketing towards girls, but why did it have to be shit?
>>
>>44172249

>>>/toy/5337653

/mischief/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.