[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The continuing adventures of an anon and...and someone calle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Phanty SUP.png (837 KB, 1032x1154) Image search: [Google]
Phanty SUP.png
837 KB, 1032x1154
The continuing adventures of an anon and...and someone called Phanty. (Short for phantasm? A phantom? What sort of phantom?)

Things are going to get a little weirdddd for awhile as we struggle to form something out of ourselves.

The chaos will pass. A paradigm and set of habits will form.

We just need to be careful to form the right ones.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1
>>
At first there was a rush of emotions. Anger, confusion. It came raw and fast and large. Your consciousness rode its wake into awareness,

And then it was like a dream. You looked and observed and moved. You felt a deep calm, a calm so deep you didn't even know to all it calm--until you had something to compare it to.

Such as anxiety.

"Do you want us to bring you something?" The red ghosts asks already nodding his head in advance or whatever you say.

You barely pay attention to him. Something is wrong...something doesn't feel right....something is wrong with...

MY BODY MY MEMORIES MY SOUL MY PERSONALITY MY LIFE MY MIND MY MY MY MY

ME. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.

(I think I died...Oh god, I think I died...)

The ghosts all stare at you.

They're frightened by what they see.

Even the blue one starts flinching from you.

You feel nothing but anxiety. Something is wrong. Something doesn't feel right. You have to DO something, either run or fight or...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

WHAT DO I DO?

If you leave this as a free floating feeling in your...new mind/body construct BAD THINGS will happen. You have to give a name to your troubles before you can confront it.
>>
Previous Thread:>>44103628
>>
(Wow. I guess Monday just isn't a good day for quests! I even forgot to put my name up!)

>>44171443
To be specific, is something wrong with our BODY or is something wrong with our MIND?
>>
>>44171443
We can't think straight. We need to get out of here, get somewhere familiar.
>>
Ah, yes. Good to be back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ
This seems appropriate so far for today.

>>44171443
It's probably a problem with out mind. We're disoriented after all. Maybe we're still just a little sleepy or something.

"What day is it again? I'm still a little drowsy. Maybe a cup of Joe? "

>>44105716
I have a few theories as to how we got here, based on the few things I saw in the weekend quest thread/rereading the last thread. It all sort of depends on whether we get evidence that Blueberry is a good 'actor' or not. But, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
>>
>>44172031
You decide to run. To get away. To find shelter.

But you can't figure out where to run, or what part of you to run with. In your panic you start trying to escape in all directions. You begin to stretch. You begin to grow.

You rise and swell. You no longer look at only one thing. You are too big for that. You see the ghosts, small colorful lights far below you. You see the blue ghost's hooded face, eyes wide in fright. You see the the moon and stars behind a dusty mirror inches from your face.

You see all of this at once. And then they are crowded out by new images that arise and wrest your attention away.

The parts that you see with are also the parts you feel with. Its as if you were made of eyeballs submerged in ice water. You feel everything through a chill. You feel the ground, the ceiling, the trucks, even the dust motes in the air...

....and a hand.

DO WE FOCUS ON THE HAND OR DO WE CONTINUE RUNNING?
>>
>>44171286
Put quest in the title?
>>
>>44172192
>THE HAND!
Does it glow with an awesome power?
>>
>>44172225
Oh geeze, I just realized that I didn't title the OP.

Is there anyway to fix that? Do you think I should make another thread?

Today is just not my day!
>>
>>44172317
Maybe try again, delete this one. Everybody gets at least one do-over
>>
>>44172339
Alright, will do!
>>
>>44172003
>is something wrong with our BODY or is something wrong with our MIND?
Something is wrong with our mind.
This has to be the case because we don't HAVE a body anymore, unless you count the ectoplasm, which I don't see how it could be messed up.

>(Wow. I guess Monday just isn't a good day for quests! I even forgot to put my name up!)
It's pretty early, too. Scheduling across time zones can be pretty difficult, and I'm sure you have stuff going on in your life that doesn't let you 100% guarantee that you can sit at your computer for several hours straight starting at this specific time, so I understand the need to use vague scheduling like "Monday afternoon", but, it's not even noon yet in a good chunk of the US.

At least, it wasn't noon when I typed this out. Anyways, just keep in mind that oversleeping NEETS make up a lot of your audience.
>>
>>44172192
Depends on what that hand looks like. If in our quick glance it looks bad. Keep running, if not study it, but keep edging away.

>>44172317
It's up to you, though I suggest saving you current posts and going back to back so that we don't miss a beat here. Unless you want more people to respond.
>>
>>44172192
Go to the hand but PLEASE contain your spectral autism.
Let's not scare or injure or posses our one probable friend here.
>>
>>44171286
I've been pondering this a lot since last quest, and I have a weird theory.

These technicolor ghosts are projecting pretty hard on us right now, and it's tempting to act like their boss. Even if, deep down, we don't think we are.

QG said before that ghosts really want to have an identity, and try to act like people from the past - even if it turns out that they AREN'T those people.

So that got me thinking... are we sure that we are actually PQAnon? Or do we just WANT to be PQAnon? As far as we know, we might be a completely different entity.

I don't have any evidence for this theory yet, but I love how deep and complicated ghosts are in your universe, QG. I imagine our interactions with phanty are going to be really heartbreaking.
>>
>>44172444
Approving for playing boss.
>>
NEW THREAD THIS WAY:

>>44172495

(Mods, please take this thread out back and shoot it in the head!)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.