[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm working at a US postal service package distribution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-10 15.16.23.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10 15.16.23.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
I'm working at a US postal service package distribution center as Christmas help.
Which one of you guys ordered a whole case of Chinese knockoff cards?
>>
I live in Pawtucket but I didn't order anything.
>>
>>44165302
Also, why don't we have more threads about Magic Strategy Game Magie the Gathering?
Who is Magie and what is she gathering?
>>
>>44165302
Dude. Dude.

This End Up is not a suggestion. Get that box oriented correctly, you faggot.
>>
>>44165302
Sorry, 'twas me.
Won't do it again.
>>
>>44165488
S'okay dude. I opened the box and mana weaved all the cards.
>>
>>44165422
Is there like a LGS or anything in Pawtucket? I've looked around but I haven't been able to find anything.
>>
>>44165637
I wouldn't know, I don't play traditional games.
>>
>>44165637
Temple Games, foo.
facebook com/TheTempleGames
Hope you like Warmahordes & Magic.
>>
>>44165470
the postal service drinks your frustrated tears
>>
>>44165302
I work in a UPS hub. I spit on you, agent of the enemy.
>>
>>44165470
Sorry pal, rules specifically state that packages must be placed on the belts with the largest stable side down.

Even if the package in question is a hazmat labeled "flammable liquid" with big, angry red orientation arrows. Just stop shipping them in tall skinny boxes, christ.
>>
>>44165302
I feel your pain, even though I'm in the UK.

I swear we've had at least 50 packets of coffee beans through the place in the past three weeks.
>>
>>44168552
I work in the newspaper industry. Fuck you, your lobbyists are the reason why old people are constantly calling me to complain that their paper is late.
>>
>>44165537
you monster
>>
>>44168597
Joke's on you, I'm not even union.
On that note, I need to leave for another nine hour shift with no breaks.
>>
it says hasbro on the box you fool
>>
>>44168710
Noooo. Thats HaZbro with a backwards Z. See the distinct bends rather than flowing bend?
>>
>>44165302
DESU senpai that looks like the boxes we would get at Walmart in the back room.

That is clearly a re-purposed box somebody used. It probably contained the Arena of the Planeswalkers game because Walmart would not get direct shipments of Magic cards.

The displays you see by the checkouts are stocked by the distributors that sell to your FLGS. They take unsold product and put it on the shelves for MSRP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.