[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST It's Our New World S03 EP10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: couple new world op.jpg (212 KB, 1072x968) Image search: [Google]
couple new world op.jpg
212 KB, 1072x968
Hey guys, sorry to be late. Let me know when you are here
>>
>>44151640
Here and ready
>>
>>44153761
Howdy. I was worried about being too late but I guess that wasnt a problem? how have you been?

IIRC we left with them going to check for the stolen stuff, right? I cant remember if they were going to prioritize the arrest or recovering the stuff, though
>>
>>44153810
Good as always

Arrest first then question him about where he sold the stuff at.
>>
>>44153810
repeti de curso wn
que hago
>>
>>44153858
Alright. brb though, I just noticed the time. I made the thread and started reading a novel while waiting and time flew by so im gonna go get a sandwich as lunch. Theres nothing like brunch for lunch + dinner, right?
>>
>>44153971
>repeti de curso wn
Que curso? y que te echaste? si me dices "me eché inglés" creo que me reiría un buen tanto, sorry.

Back, got some... i have no idea how to translate "empanada"

Typing
>>
"Alright, let's see my contact first" -said Cedric as he closed the door to the patrol car and pulled his seatbelt into place
"T-thats just like in the movies!?" -Ellie was looking at her husband with sparkling eyes
"Right, right. Im amazing, so let me kiss your ears" -he said as he leant over towards her
"Cedric, people are looking!" -she said, bright red, as she covered her pointy ears
"Nobody is looking." -he kisses the hand she was covering her ear with, though

A little under an hour later...

"A back alley? that's so movie like!" -Ellie was pretty excited
"Right, right. So let me kiss your ears"
"Cedric!" -she cried as she covered her ears again
"Ah... so stingy." -he said, defected
"Why are we carrying all this food?"
"Its for our informants"

He took a left and met with a group of three hobos of advanced age. He gave them the food and drinks, and made them a few questions. Since they linger around the area, when the alarm went off, they probably saw everything.

One of them was the man he saved from a group of young thugs the very same day Ellie's people arrived to this world, so he had a good attitude towards him.

"You shouldnt have bring such a cute girl to this smelly place, you know?" -said the old man
"She's a police officer too, you know?"
"Uhmm, such a cute thing? Isn't it sort of like a macot character? like in the cereal boxes?"
"No, no, she really is a proper officer"
"Alright"

1/?
>>
>>44154505

So, they had a description of the culp- the suspect, including what he was wearing and a fairly good facial description.

White guy, early 20's, blonde with bushy hair, no beard. Typical junkie "sucked up" looks, green wool hat... it was a pretty good description considering they only looked at him from some distance away.

He left on foot, so there were some chances that he lived nearby.

Cedric thanked the old men, and left after reminding them to go to the shelter tonight. Winter night out on the open are no joke around here.

"What do we do now?" -asked Ellie as she buckled her belt once they were inside the patrol once more
"Let's drive around and ask people if they have seen the guy. Of course, we'll ask the usual suspects and suggest that we won't take them in if they help."
"Take them in?"
"Yes, there's some morons that keep getting caught with illegal stuff on them all the time. They -should- know better, but you don't usually end as a criminal if you are smart to begin with, you know?"
"Alright."
"You got it?"
"Yes, I got it."
"Alright, you got it. Then let me kiss your ears"
"W-what is it with my ears today!?"

He kisses her hand again

"It's your fault for wearing a ponytail. It shows them off, you know?"
"I'll change it when we are home"
"But I like it..."

He enjoyed teasing her gently, but kept an eye out for the people he already had in mind.

>Buy a newspaper from the guy that usually sells weed from his news stand.
>Let's go visit another group of bums nearby
>Other
>>
>>44154718
>>Buy a newspaper from the guy that usually sells weed from his news stand.
>>
>>44154718
>Buy a newspaper from the guy that usually sells weed from his news stand.
>>
>>44155065
>>44154927
>>>Buy a newspaper from the guy that usually sells weed from his news stand.

"Hey, anything mayor happened today?" -says Cedric as he grabs the paper and places some coins before the clerk
"Ah, its you... officer"
"Good morning"
"G'morning..."

Cedric makes a few questions to the guy, anf after a while comes back with an address.

"Alright, I think I have the guy's address. Ah, can you hand me that?" -e says as he leans into the car through the window.

Ellie turns around to look at -that- and Cedric takes the chance to give her a little kiss on the left ear
"Cedric!" -she complains, bright red
"Its your fault for wearing a ponitail"
"Uhh...."

"Should we..."

>Report this and ask for backup as we go pick the guy up
>Have Ellie go around and cover the back while we go to the door. We can do this, its just 1 guy
>Other
>>
>>44155741
>>Report this and ask for backup as we go pick the guy up

Just in case
>>
>>44155741
>Report
then
>Have Ellie go around and cover the back while we go to the door. We can do this, its just 1 guy

Cedric should harass the Ellie less while on the job
>>
File: 1410476088090.jpg (148 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1410476088090.jpg
148 KB, 760x596
>>44156371
>Cedric should harass the Ellie less while on the job
Its her fault for being extra cute today

>>44156371
>>Have Ellie go around and cover the back while we go to the door. We can do this, its just 1 guy
>>44155882
>>>Report this and ask for backup as we go pick the guy up

Ellie calls to the station and lets the sergeant know. The sergeant says that he's going to send another car and to wait for it.

In the meanwhile. Cedric and Ellie go around and wait in the back.

The second patrol comes by and the officers head to knock on the door.

A few moments later, a skinny blonde guy jumps out from the 2nd floor window and lands on the trash bags with a loud THUD!

Its nothing like in the movies. The bags pop open so there's smelly and juicy garbage all over the street and the guy.

"Eww... you're under arrest" -says Ellie as she points a gun at the man as soon as he lifts himself out of the trash bin,

The guy looks to the side and finds Cedric akso has his gun drawn, as well as a couple of handcuffs.

"The suspect jumped out the window and is in the back alley. We are arresting it now" -says Ellie into the radio that she has against her left shoulder
"Got it, we're on our way." -answer the other couple of officers

"Ugh, and we just cleaned the backseat, too" -laments Cedric as he looks at the guy

Around an hour later, they are walking the man from the car to the station's actual building.

>Try and focus on finding the stolen goods
>Focus on a confession
>Good elf bad huge guy
>Other
>>
>>44156581
>>Try and focus on finding the stolen goods
>>
>>44156634

"Alright, let's start by, why were you running away? and please dont tell me you enjoy diving into dumpsters."
"Don't I get a lawyer?"
"We aren't charging you with anything just yet. Why, did you do something you need a lawyer for?"
"No I didn't"
"Then we don't need a lawyer, right? honestly, you suck as a thief. You are about as lame as a comic supervillain"
"Those guys are awesome"
"Yeah, awesome. They can come up with huge robots and freeze rays but instead of making a fortune with it, they commit crime, get shot at and arrested. True geniuses, those."
"Ah"
"Yeah, ah. Almost as bright as someone using industrial tools to cut through a metal curtain and get himself caught on camera for 2 hours straight, with -so many- shots of his face."
"I think I need a lawyer"
"But, thankfully, the owner said she wanted her things back more than anything else, so that's what we care about."
"Really!?"

>Sure, so, what did you do with the stuff you stole?
>Of course. Now, just tell me why did you not get a job if you own and know how to use, a welding torch
>Other
>>
>>44157292
>>Sure, so, what did you do with the stuff you stole?

and technically once he asks for a lawyer we have to staop asking questions and get a lawyer for him
>>
>>44157409

Uhm its a lot later than I thought. Well, we started pretty late to begin with. Well, let's stop here for now, I guess. I'll see you guys next week, hopefully.

Take care guys. Im gonna have a shower and then come back to answer questions and comments, as usual
>>
>>44157646
I dont know if this has been answered before but have any Dark elves come over from the other world?
>>
>>44159066
Yes, why? want a DBG?
>>
>>44159220
I wouldnt complain if there was one
>>
>>44159390
but this is a modern setting, cant have bigamy, right?
>>
>>44159517
Eh true, but having one in the story would be nice anyway I think
>>
>>44159517
Dem Mormons though
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.