[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character you're ashamed you once played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
Post your shameful characters in this no-judging environment.
>Sixteen year-old dual-wielding lesbian elf ninja
>>
>>44151180
I think that sounds fucking awesome actually.

My most shameful character was a human cleric, it just happened to be my first character who I mary-sued the fuck out of.

It's not about what you play, but how you play that makes it shameful.
>>
File: 1239337207343.png (229 KB, 432x480) Image search: [Google]
1239337207343.png
229 KB, 432x480
>>44151423
>I think that sounds fucking awesome actually
>Sixteen year-old dual-wielding lesbian elf ninja
>fucking awesome
>>
>>44151180
Heinz Guderian.
>>
>>44151180
>Mutants and Masterminds telepath possessed by a supernatural entity
Somehow the GM never connected my character to the Phoenix.
>>
Yuan-ti Pureblood with a homebrew class. He was an ex 'whatever yuan-ti call the surgeons who graft snakes onto people' who felt remorse for his patients and turned to a life of good. No I did not know about Drizzt at the time. He was awful because I almost never used any of my skills when I felt it could be solved by transforming into a tiny viper. Somehow bullshitted a familular who was a snowy owl (The DM had his name be Spaghetti). Had 2 family heirlooms one was Bosch the singing sword who sung less and tried to convince me to pick a card from the other heirloom, a deck of many things that had no real limit. The chant of 'pickacardpickacardpickacard' is still an in joke to this day. He was supposed to be the main character as the villain was his uncle Astor. but was killed by another party member (who was just as bad). Later returned in final battle as a demonic phantom version of himself riding a gargantuan nightmare owl. That was a fun campaign
>>
>>44151180

PCs only or NPCs too?

I probably won't post here though because I regret nothing.
>>
>>44151180
how do you dual wield lesbians
>>
>>44151180
A poor Drizzt expy, but with a rapier and dagger and also a thieving fucking psychopath.

I'm not proud of myself.
>>
>>44151994
Convince them that they need to let you impregnate one of them.
>>
A frog druid I made for a lewd campaign.
>>
>>44152053
We had our bard try that on a pair of temple guards once. A pair of 60 year old lesbian paladins. Crits don't take no for an answer. GM was mad.
>>
A dwarf cleric with a meat grinder who would grind down all dead enemies into minced meat and sell it to neutrals (i.e. tried to sell goblin sausages to a goblin merchant)
>>
>>44151180
Ted the barbarian, who I will say no more of.
>>
Mischievous and chaos crazy demon who packed all his points into charisma and took the form of a little boy. Whenever someone caught him trying to manipulate the bartender into poisoning the drinks of important people or trying to gain more power, he would act like a scared little boy who just lost his momma.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Funnily enough mine was a ninja too.

Shota elf (who I mistakenly made 'shota' by HUMAN years) who hit on everyone and tried to trade sexual favors for things because that was the world he knew - which implied he was either a fucking child prostitute or part of someone's big harem. He said things to the tune of "I'm told [gender] [race] find my services exceptional". Took age penalties and everything.

The idea came out of conversation with my group over what character to make; "not some tough/edgy thug again" was the objective. Started with courtesan ninja, then elf because elves are hot, then male because we were 18 and thought that male prostitutes had comedy value in some way, then "young", then "SUPER young" as the idea developed. Somehow we all thought this was HILARIOUS until the game started... maybe the idea that someone would roleplay that shit at all was what was funny.
>>
I once went a step further than a Drizzt clone. I played his half-drow son who was sent to another world
>>
Run of the mill lawful good dwarves fighter with an axe and shield.

The only characters I'm ashamed of playing are boring ones that add nothing to the game.
>>
>>44151994
One hand in each.
>>
File: 1416242631588.png (511 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
1416242631588.png
511 KB, 642x479
My first DnD character was a lolsorandumb CG murderhobo fighter who was obsessed with swords and acted like a "funny" spastic manchild. She was also a bisexual slut.

The group liked her well enough, I guess, and she wasn't too disruptive, but she barely had a backstory and personality that wasn't "wacky 4th wall hijinks lol" compared to the rest of the party (the group had some really experienced roleplayers and writers), and by the time I learned the ropes and tried to brainstorm a suitable background for her, the campaign crashed and burned.
>>
I once had a pathfinder sorcerer with the eldritch scrapper archetype, who was perfectly crafted stats, spells and feats-wise, and really effective and fun in combat.

However, I put little to no effort into the actual character and roleplaying was lame.

Lesson learned: Don't make the character sheet before the character.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>44151180
CoC game in the 1920's, first time playing tabletops

Made a black thug from Detroit turned catholic monk, joining the sacred Order of St. Tyrell, patron saint of watermelons and loud music.

Always spoke in modern ghetto slang, was a complete coward

Put all my skill points into combat and physical skills, thinking that I would be the party's muscle. Little did I know everybody else also planned to be the party's muscle.

Travelled around the globe with another black priest, a party magician, a hobo and a chinese railroad worker who couldn't speak English

>why
>>
>>44152456
Add in a a bit of BDSM and you've pretty much got Garterbelt from PSG, which is where I thought that was going.
>>
>>44152456
What's the issue?
>>
Sad enough to say, I did at one point happen to play a bard...
>>
>>44154368
What's so bad in playing bards, anon?
>>
>>44151180
In an RP based off of Final Fantasy(tactics/tactics advanced) I played a Rogue Judge. While in the RP most Judges are Holy Knights, he became a Dark Knight after defecting because he lost his faith after all the horrible shit the Church and Judges have done/were doing.

He was a typical "dark is good, light is evil" guy, complete with being edgy but a good guy at the same time.

Looking about, he sounds like satire but I was totally serious.
>>
>>44152456
>joining the sacred Order of St. Tyrell, patron saint of watermelons and loud music.
Literally the only thing slightly wrong with this at all.
>>
ITT: Perfectly fine characters that anons think are bad because they have been brain damaged into thinking any unique identifying traits or popular themes found in characters make them "special snowflakes" or "mary sues" and are therefore trash.
>>
>>44151180

I played a High Elf Wizard named Cyril Foley.
He avoided over 80% of the plot hooks the DM threw, and promptly blew up the other plot hooks that weren't avoided.

It was a fun campaign.
I feel bad for the DM.
>>
>>44154832
>unique traits
>popular themes

Pick one
>>
>>44154968
>or
>>
>>44151180
Shame is for the weak,
>>
>>44151180
A homosexual dragon archaeologist.
>>
>>44151180
Once played an ugly cleptomanic pirate
Which tried to seduce the BBEG, critically
Failed and was mind controlled into eating a porcupines shit.
I still had fun though
>>
>>44158211
Eating the porcupine seems like a worse punishment to me
>>
File: OSL_Oswald.jpg (155 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
OSL_Oswald.jpg
155 KB, 500x714
Maximum edge soul eating shadow warrior possessed by an all-consuming dark side.
>>
>>44152237
I would have loved to play with a group like that and i am in a state of despair that you'd waste an opportunity like that on something like that.
The only things i can ever seem to find are either outright hrimdark, or psychological horror stuff, or "let's roll-play" things.
>>
>>44158188
Personally I think that sounds like a brilliant idea
>>
>>44152111
Sounds like a storytime
>>
>>44151180
I have too many

not!Italian nobleman lolicon on the quest for the youngest prostitutes (oneshot)

Polearm wielding magical girl rape-bait (short campaign)

Wandering lolicon swordsman with lighting magic, a bunch of katanas, two revolvers, and a top hat and trench coat, on a quest to save the world from a well intentioned extremist sorcerer king (long, long game... almost two years)

Swordswoman deathly terrified of wolves and rape (very short game)

Schoolgirl assassin prostitute with a katana (short game)

I know there are more but these are by far the worst
>>
File: 1386304674424.gif (2 MB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
1386304674424.gif
2 MB, 300x338
>>44151180
Most shameful and on the same hand most damn fun I've ever had. A full true to the heart autistic mech pilot who was the Rainman of shooting. The best part? GM kept throwing woman after woman at me expecting me to go full spaghetti to only be surprised to see my character brush all the ladies off to go drink with his bros.
>>
>>44163568
You're not wrong, that two year one is just...
Wow.
I hope you never know what true happiness is.
>>
I played an anthropomorphic orangutan and gutted a bunch of teenagers in a park before going to get pizza and I feel no shame.

You should embrace your characters, new and old. They are a part of who you are.
>>
>>44151180
>Cowardly bard who insisted he was an absolute professional wot had to keep his act clean

Well, /tg/ would consider it shameful at any rate.
>>
really boring characters that end up being a proxy for myself because I am too awkward to roleplay effectively
>>
>Teenage Kitsune Scroll-Mage (also very gay)
He Drugged and Stole everything off the Baroness's Husband. He was also all sorts of slut. The strange thing is I feel like I should be ashamed, but I'm not.
>>
>>44165918
>He Drugged and Stole everything off the Baroness's Husband. He was also all sorts of slut. The strange thing is I feel like I should be ashamed, but I'm not.
Go on
>>
>>44151465
>Thinking it isn't.
>>
>>44158188
So is he an archaeologist interested in homosexual dragons or a homosexual archaeologist?
>>
>>44151180
She was a ninja who dual-wielded lesbian elves?
>>
>>44151471
Defender of ketchup?
>>
File: 65765868976.png (128 KB, 283x208) Image search: [Google]
65765868976.png
128 KB, 283x208
>white hair
>red eyes
>dual wielding
>assassin
>hell bent on revenge
>17 year old child soldier

I really miss my chuuni glory days.
>>
Rei expy in AdEva, but only because I didn't manage to develop her in the way I wanted to. (or at all, really)
The second attempt went considerably better.
>>
>>44166362
He only investigates ancient gay bars.
>>
Never got to actually play him, but I had a retardedly OP character sheet for AD&D back in my young teen days for an elf fighter/mage descended from a gold dragon who was also a vampire, complete with a whole bunch of horribly unbalanced special powers I made up, and a very long, complex (read: cringeworthy) back story.

Even in those days I was too embarrassed to actually expose my shame to my older group however.
>>
What is this "shame" you speak of?
>>
>>44167275
I think white hair/red eyes combo can be good if there's a decent reason for it, and if GM and other players react to it appropriately, like characters being uneasy around the person, avoiding eye contact, etc.
>>
>>44167311
>>44166362
He is a dragon that's an archaeologist, who investigates the past of homosexuality.
>>
>>44151180
Two minutes after getting into an rp-heavy online text adventure game, I spent a dollar to slap "Lord Inquisitor" on as a custom title and expected people to respect my position.

In the end I found myself in a four-way argument with a perfectly normal cat carrying a shotgun with a meat cleaver taped to the end, a sonic/mlp crossover character with wings which fired different projectiles each day (at the time of the argument, they shot pink bubbles), and a very tall midget who made a living by spitting in a pot.

It was not my best moment.
>>
For a MnM game i dropped due to clashing schedules a drug addicted, one eyed, Norwegian college student who had lived his whole life in a cottage in the forest because his father took him there after his divorce to avoid paying alimony for his other kid.
>>
>>44167348
>>44167275
when i think of a white haired, red eyed dual wielder, i just think of the turrets from portal in human form
they're adorable shotas tho
>>
>>44169483
>they're adorable shotas tho
Thats cute
>>
File: ad3va in a nutshell.jpg (161 KB, 605x670) Image search: [Google]
ad3va in a nutshell.jpg
161 KB, 605x670
>>44167348
>uneasy
>avoiding eye contact
>>
>>44166064
The Game Didn't last long, due to some Real World stuff getting in the way, but. Plus the DM decided that this world was Anthros only

The First Session went something like this
>Accosted by bandits, throw a flashbang-like thing at their face and run
>Run face-first into a giant Boar-Man, fall on my ass
>About to be Gang-Raped
>Head Explodes in a shower of Gore and a crack of thunder
>He falls and Reveals a Wolf-Man Bounty hunter who says "Hope I'm not too late to the party"
>We I debilitate and he slays the bandits
>Become Best Bros

The story with the Baroness's Husband was something like this
>Come out of the Forest covered in Cuts, slices, Ragged Clothes
>Wolfy says "Wait in the Bar, I have some business here"
>I head to the bar have a few drinks, 'Check out the Patrons'
>Overhear some rumors about the Baroness, a cruel and powerful Boar-Woman, Just increased taxes
>Notice a very wealthy looking Frog-Man ("Kermit looking Fucker in a Fancy Coat" was the DM's description)
>Being a thief I decide "he's got some nice stuff that should probably be my stuff"
>Sit down with him, get him a drink, show a little 'Magic trick' (I also Rufied his drink)
>When he get's tired, help him out of the bar, into the nearby alleyway
>Take all his shit
>Meet up with Wolfy in my fancy new coat, Joke a little bit, then we Hear it
>From the other side of the Town we hear "WHO DID THIS!?"
>Say we should probably get going
>"Why"
>"Because I may have done that"
>Can still hear her shouting "SOMEONE RAPED MY HUSBAND!"
>We get to the outskirts, near a cave with a "bears, don't enter sign"
>I hide behind a nearby tree
>we see the Baroness "Miss Piggy on wayyyy too many steroids"
>"Where did he go?"
>Wolf-boy Points to the Cave
>She falls for it
>We book it out of town
>At the top of the hill outside we see her leaving the Cave covered in scratches with a new Bearskin rug
>Wolf was angry until I offered to get his gun gold-Plated, then he decided maybe it wasn't too bad
>>
>>44151180
I am not ashamed of anything I played. They were what I wanted to play then, and learning experiences now.
>>
>>44170958
Did you actually rape him?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.