[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat them /tg/ especially Radical Larry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Radicallarry.jpg (107 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
Radicallarry.jpg
107 KB, 720x706
Stat them /tg/
especially Radical Larry.
>>
>>44145615
In GURPS Radical Larry probably has Permeation (Everything), possibly with Tunnel if the burrowing physically moves material instead of or in addition to functioning via the vibration power.
>>
>>44145615
>Telepath
>Moving objects with her mind

I hope those two facts are independent of one another.
>>
>>44146025
You're thinking of telekinesis. Telepathy is reading minds.
>>
>>44145615
Troubles - 3N1U1B
4/1
Flash, Haste

Dirk - 6N
3/6

Hordor - 4G
5/5
Trample
Hordor cannot have any artifacts equiped to him

Tina the Telepath - 2N3U
1/3
Tap Tina the Telepath: Pick up the top 10 cards of your deck and rearrange them in any order you see fit, them replace them. You may discard up to five cards among them.

Skeptical Sue - 4W1B
2/1
Your opponent must reveal any copy of a card in their hand that's also in either player's graveyard while Skeptical Sue is active.

William - 3R3U
4/5
Vigilant
Tap William: Deal 3 damage to target player or creature
2U: Exile William. Two turns later, William returns from exile with a 2/2 counter.

Radical Larry - 5R/G/B
6/1
Deathtouch
4B: Return a Radical Larry in your graveyard to your hand.
Tap Radical Larry: Your opponent discards three cards from their hand.
>>
>>44147997
No, the image in OP is thinking of telekinesis. That anon is pointing it out.
>>
>>44145615
This is so fucking ableist it makes me sick to my stomach. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>44148152
Ah. Fair enough, so.

>>44148181
Grow a thicker skin or get off 4chan.
>>
File: 1445561284877.png (112 KB, 619x562) Image search: [Google]
1445561284877.png
112 KB, 619x562
>>44148181
>>
>>44148144
I wake up to this, thank you anon you really helped me out.
>>
File: RadicalLarryandFriends.png (1 MB, 768x1053) Image search: [Google]
RadicalLarryandFriends.png
1 MB, 768x1053
>>44145615
>>
>>44148144
You may have dubs but that's no excuse for poor formatting. Those mana costs are all over the place.
>>
>>44152723
will you fix them anon?
>>
>>44151194
is there more?
>>
>>44153515
Nope.
>>
>>44153031
Well, I'm assuming N stands for neutral, referring to generic mana so, taking that into account:

Troubles - 3 UB (Blue, Black, and 3 generic) Flash and Haste aren't seen in Blue and Black (literally no cards have that combination). It should probably be red instead of black, so 3 UR.

Dirk - (6) (generic), colourless creature

Hordor - this one is fine as is (Green and 4 generic)

Tina the Telepath - 2 UUU (3 Blue mana and 2 generic). Also this is ridiculously overpowered, it would be the top three cards at most. It would read something like this "1U, Tap: Look at the top 2 cards of your library then, put them back in any order. You may put up to two of them into your graveyard."

Skeptical Sue - Mana cost wise, this is a mess. For the effect it's trying to have I'd say 3 BB (3 Black mana and 2 generic) and change the ability to "When ~ enters the battlefield, name a card. You may search target opponent's library and put all copies of the named card into the graveyard. That opponent discards all copies of the named card from his or her hand.

William - UUURRR (3 Blue and 3 Red mana). Vigilance isn't in Blue or Red, change to Flying or First Strike. Tap ability is fine. Exile ability should be "2U: Exile William and another permanent you control then return them to the battlefield under their owner's control."

Radical Larry - Pretty okay but I don't know why Red is in there. 5 GB (1 Green, 1 Black, 5 generic) and make him a 5/6. Discard ability should have a cost, I think, like: "BB, Tap: Target opponent discards 2 cards."
>>
>>44148181
Dunno...why are you such a retard?
>>
>>44145615

This is pretty hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.