[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3.5 question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: fuse.jpg (44 KB, 960x530) Image search: [Google]
fuse.jpg
44 KB, 960x530
Hey /tg/,

So lately I've been interested in the Fusion off the psionic power list. I play a wizard and have no way of obtaining it on my own.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could get access to it. I was thinking maybe using Wish for a template that provides psi-like abilities, but I can't think of any that give access to Fusion. I was also maybe thinking about using the wish to ask for an item that can manifest Fusion, but preferably I'd like to have it as an innate ability.
>>
>>44143716
It's subject to DM approval, but I thought there were suggestions in the DMG about researching original spells. You could either research it (or Wish for it) as an appropriately leveled spell.
>>
>>44143716
you can't wish for it, it is a level 8 spell and wish can only duplicate
>Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 8th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
>Duplicate any other spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
>Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 7th level or lower even if it’s of a prohibited school.
As a psionic spell it falls into "6th level or lower" for wish duplication.
>>
>>44148073
>As a psionic spell it falls into "6th level or lower" for wish duplication.
No, it doesn't, since it's not a spell. It is a power. Powers can't be duplicated by Wish by default at all.

However, there is a hypothetical solution for OP anyway, without involving "the DM let me use Wish". You can probably use the Chameleon Crafting Archivist to get Fusion onto the divine spell list. From there, you can figure out how to shuffle it over to the arcane list. It'd be highly complicated but probably doable.

Seriously though, OP, ask your DM.
>>
>>44143716
Fusion is just a weak tactic to make weak psions stronger
>>
>>44148673
You're just mad because you're single.
>>
File: 1445193975039.png (239 KB, 1001x1053) Image search: [Google]
1445193975039.png
239 KB, 1001x1053
>>44148709
>being a shameful display
you disgust me
>>
>>44148850
Is this where we go when /sug/ is banned? And also when /sug/ isn't banned, because /sug/ is shit?
>>
File: and i'm stronger than you.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
and i'm stronger than you.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>44148850
>>
You're already the most powerful class in the game. Stop being such a fucking munchkin and have fun.
>>
>>44148902
/sug/ is on /trash/

Where it belongs.
>>
>>44148961
So I heard that the crew said that the next few episodes are supposedly the best.
>>
>>44149057
fucking better be with this hiatus
>>
>>44149077
Word.
>>
File: 3JbQqhuxICY.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3JbQqhuxICY.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>>44148902
The year is ending. The professed time will come. Also, why did they ban /sug/ anyway? All it was is just a bunch waifu faggotry

Anyway, here's a funny mechanic.
Let's say there is a homebrew where all members of the party, of all classes can Fuse with each other. But here's a trick - while their characters are Fused players have to write what they do on pieces of paper separate of each other without discussing it and then revealing it at the same time.

And the action ONLY counts if they wrote the same thing.
>>
>>44149125
You would need to introduce this before they have time to collaborate on this shit.
>>
>>44149171
Yeah, I'm also thinking after two-three botches the fusion breaks and they suffer a cooldown

Also would be pretty good to install similar mechanic in non combat situations, where the Fusion breaks, when two players disagree with each other.
Not sure how to implement it though
>>
>>44149125
>Also, why did they ban /sug/ anyway? All it was is just a bunch waifu faggotry

hmmm I wonder
>>
>>44149331
When they start arguing in character or arguing out of character have the fusion fall apart
>>
>>44149341
Yeah, /sug/ was pretty cancerous. Decent drawfags, though.
>>
>>44149348
yeah, that's what I was thinking
Of course I can see like a million things that can go wrong with it but it would be an interesting experiment
>>
Makes me think of a starcraft rpg if such a thing existed and would permit two protoss players to merge into an archon, how would you Stat out a protoss?
>>
>>44149125
It was banned because /sug/ became nothing but "I wanna fuck (___)" a thousand times per thread, several threads per day, every day.
>>
>>44149501
Isn't it all what /co/ is?
>>
File: single tear.gif (756 KB, 241x182) Image search: [Google]
single tear.gif
756 KB, 241x182
>>44149574
>>
>>44149501
Is there anywhere to discuss the show that isn't shit and/or tumblr?
>>
>>44150625
With your friends who enjoy the show. assuming you have any.
>>
File: 1410164303684.png (300 KB, 489x466) Image search: [Google]
1410164303684.png
300 KB, 489x466
>>44150655
>been trying to get a friend into Adventure Time back then it wasn't as popular
>for a year he tells me that it's probably some stupid shit for kids
>watches one episode accidentally, continues to watch all season "Holy shit anon this is the best thing ever I'm now super fan"
>year later tell him to watch SU
>tells me that it's probably some stupid shit for kids
>mfw
>>
>>44150764
To be fair, SU has some really stupid ads.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.