[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Girl Liberty and the Lair of the Wolves Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7
File: OP2.jpg (365 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
OP2.jpg
365 KB, 1100x1600
PREVIOUSLY ON MAGICAL GIRL LIBERTY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Magical+Girl+Liberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPO-bc9KD68

A few soft snowflakes were falling upon your car as you sat parked on a street in Oslo. Sumire kicks her feet out the window, leaning back and resting on Rana’s shoulder. Rana and Anneliese were napping, owing it to be five past eight in the morning. You cross your arms, sitting in the passenger seat, waiting for your driver to come back. Norway was maintaining its neutrality against all odds somehow. But it was only a matter of time before Norway became part of the German war machine, that or possibly even invaded by Russia.

Makes you wonder, what’s happened to Winter? The two of you weren’t that close, but obviously if she were to ever come to blows with you, you honestly would hesitate. You cross your arms, chewing on the inside of your cheeks, grimacing a little. To think that those communists would side with fascists. It wasn’t unthinkable. It was like sinners coming together to consolidate their evils in one place. And you certainly heard the stories of Stalin’s Industrialization plans.

Absolutely dreadful that such a pact like the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was even considered.

You shiver a bit. Darn car, it’s not a GM car so there’s no heater. You look back at Sumire, then scowl a little. “Can’t you roll up the window?” you whisper.

She shakes her head. “You want me to kick your seat instead like a whiny baby?” You roll your eyes, pulling your jacket closer together. “That’s what I thought.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44132315
[2/2]

And at that, the driver knocks on the car door. You lower his window on his side, then lean over. He whispers to you in heavily accented English. “Baroness von Streucker is visiting orphanage in city. Might be there for while.” You nod, then look back at the girls. “Will you be driving her out?”

“We’ll see,” you say. “Hey, wake up!” you call. Rana blinks, groaning as she rubs at her eyes. Anneliese grumbles, curling up ever tighter. “Come on, we know where Streucker is.”

Rana yawns loudly a bit. “Oh goodness!” She stretches her legs, kicking and knocking against bits of the car. “No room to stretch in here!” She plants her face in Sumire’s lap. Sumire carefully picks her up by the head and sits her up. “Sorry. What’s the plan?”

> Shadow her at long distance. No need to risk anything.
> Get close as possible, see what we can find out quick and easy.
> You’ll make one up as you go along.
> Other
>>
>>44132322
> You’ll make one up as you go along.
As is tradition.
>>
>>44132322
>>
>>44132322
>Shadow her at long distance. No need to risk anything.
>>

-

-

The plan is to shadow her from a relatively safe distance. In this case, across the street from the orphanage. As you four took the walk there though, you saw the banners and the posters advertising military enlistment. A few scores of men in column passed you by, looking to enlist all at once. There was something cold in the air, and it wasn’t the weather. It was the looming war. The Norwegians were relatively innocent people last you checked. You’d hate if Germany were to turn this into some sort of vassal state for them.

The orphanage was a boring looking building, four stories high, an entrance marked by a stoop and a sign in Norwegian that you guessed labeled it as an orphanage. “Alright, we stay across the street, try and observe what we can through the windows,” you say. “And if Streucker sees you, call it out.”

Everyone nods, taking up observation positions. Anneliese climbs up the building next to the orphanage to get a look at the upper floors. Rana hurries around back to see what she can see. As for you and Sumire, you sat down across the street and looked at the entrance and the front of the building. The curb was a bit cold, and your shivering wasn’t helping matters. “Cold?” asks Sumire.

“A little,” you say. Suddenly, you feel Sumire’s jacket around your shoulders. You look at her, surprised. “Sumire…”

She shrugs, leaning back and apparently trying not to mind the now frigid weather. “It’s alright.” She gnashes her teeth a bit, her cheeks reddened by the cold.

[1/2]
>>
>>44133011
[2/2]

You roll your eyes, then put her jacket back around her. “I appreciate the thought.” She huffs, curling up under the jacket. You stand up, stretching your legs and sighing. “You see anything?” you ask.

“Nah,” she says, also standing up. “What about you?”

“I wouldn’t be asking if I did,” you say.

“Well.” She scoffs. “Rude.” You look behind yourself. Huh, coffee place. That’d actually be nice to… “Libby?” She turns around. “Something wrong-“

And there you see Baron von Streucker, apparently paying for a quick cup of coffee inside. She must have stepped out while you were arriving. She whistles to herself inside, backed up by a mean looking dog on a leash. Once she has her coffee, she moves to the door, apparently not noticing you two. Uh…

> Hide
> Act casual
> “Do something Sumire!”
> Other
>>
>>44133026
> Hide
Abort! ABORT!!

The Cake is Baked! I repeat; the Cake is Baked!
>>
>>44133026
> Act casual
Easy does it.
>>
>>44133026
> Hide
>>
>>44133026
>Act casual
>>
>>44133026
>Hide
>>
> Hide

“Hide!” You push Sumire out of the way, and quickly duck behind some trash cans.

“Ugh, yuck, I think I sat in something!” moans Sumire. You quickly silence her with your hand to her mouth. You hear the bell ring as Baroness von Streucker steps out of the café. Her dog happily pants, looking up at her. You poke your head above the trash can, looking at her as she looks over some notes in her hand while also holding the leash and the cup of coffee in her other hand. What could she be up to?

Sumire pokes her head up next to yours. “What’s she reading?” she whispers. You quickly shove her head down, continuing to look.

Her dog barks, running his paws up her skirt cloth. “Ugh, yuck!” von Streucker steps back, quickly tugging on the dog’s leash to make it heel. “Stop that, boy! Sit, sit, sit!” The dog sits, happily panting, its tongue out and looking up at her. “Damn it.” She stuffs the note between her teeth, then pulls out a handkerchief and quickly rubs down the spots the dog touched.

Sumire whispers to you. “She’s really about germs, isn’t she?” You roll your eyes, continuing to observe.

Streucker huffs, stuffing her handkerchief back into her breast pocket. “Let’s go, boy.” Streucker leads her dog on across the street, muttering something to herself as she goes back to reading her notes. “Honestly, no good girls in this orphanage, not one…” A soldier wearing a wolf-styled gasmask steps out of the orphanage, then opens the door for her. “Danke.” She steps inside, and he shuts it behind her, following her inside.

“What do you think they’re doing here?” asks Sumire.

“It seems she’s scouting out for more girls,” you say.

“Should we stop her?”

> Yes.
> No, we follow her inside.
> No.
> Other
>>
>>44133892
Infiltration!
>>
>>44133892
>No, we follow her inside.
>>
>>44133892
> Yes.
>>

“Follow her inside. Come on.” You grab Sumire’s hand and start heading across the street. You look up at Anneliese, observing from high up on the building next door. She looks down at you confused. You signal for her to get Rana and infiltrate the building from the other side, and she nods. She pulls away, off to meet you inside. “Plan’s changed, we gotta find out where her castle is.”

You and Sumire step inside, casually. This building was set up much like a lavish yet desolate mansion. And at the front desk was an old Norwegian woman working her fingers across a typewriter. Next to her was one of Streucker’s soldiers and on his leash was a dog, who barks at you and Sumire. Spittle and drool slobbers all over the floor as he growls and barks at you two, tugging on his leash to get to you. The old woman looks up at you. “Oh, more visitors? Or perhaps to adopt a child?”

“Visit,” you say. “We are uh…” You look at the soldier, who stares down at you two from behind that mask. “We’re looking for a child.”

The old woman looks between you and Sumire, and then squints a bit. “… so where are your husbands?” she asks.

“I mean, we’re looking for a child for our older sister,” you say. “We intend to er… surprise her with a hehe…” You look at the soldier again, and he continues staring at you. “With a child, you see, she is absolutely infertile and my good friend Ketsu here has led me here to see if there are any good children my sister could adopt.” You smile happily, grinning ear to ear.

[1/2]
>>
>>44134882
[2/2]

The old woman nods slowly. “Right, your ‘older sister’.” You blink, tilting your head. What does she intending? “Okay, well, you are free to look around. But right now all of our kids are currently under review by Baroness von Streucker. She has first pick today. You are free to join her.” You nod, then lead Sumire on.

You step through the dusty and somewhat damp corridors of the orphanage. You can’t imagine Rana has good memories of her own orphanage. You don’t ask her much about it after all. It’s probably not exactly something she likes to recall. But then you step into one of the mass bedrooms, and there you find Baroness von Streucker stepping along a carefully ordered line of girls and boys. At the doors, a soldier stops you. “Halt. Official business.”

> “Ah, sorry. My mistake.” Wait outside.
> “We’re here to see if there’s any children me and Ketsu- I mean our older sister can adopt.”
> “Ah sorry. My mistake.” Meet up with Anneliese and Rana.
> Other
>>
>>44134904
>“We’re here to see if there’s any children me and Ketsu- I mean our older sister can adopt.”
>>
>>44134904
> “Ah, sorry. My mistake.” Wait outside.
>>
>>44134904
> “We’re here to see if there’s any children me and Ketsu- I mean our older sister can adopt.”
Just wing it!
>>
>>44134904
> “Ah sorry. My mistake.” Meet up with Anneliese and Rana.
>>
>>44134904
>“We’re here to see if there’s any children me and Ketsu- I mean our older sister can adopt.”

Or leave out the older sister bit, claim we're engaged etc.
>>
>>44134904
>> “We’re here to see if there’s any children me and Ketsu- I mean our older sister can adopt.”
>>
>>44135112
>claim we're engaged etc
I don't think that would work well given the time.
>>
>>44135168
if nothing else, it would confuse them
>>
>>44134904
>“Ah sorry. My mistake.” Meet up with Anneliese and Rana.
>>
>>44134904

This just seems funnier
>>
>>44134904
This plan here >>44135112. Let him wonder if we mean to each other like Anon >>44135168
suggests.
>>

“Sorry, uh, mister soldier. But me and my friend here Ketsu are here to see if there’s any children we-“ You stop yourself when Sumire gives you the most smug grin you have ever seen in your life. Ugh. That was a slip up. “… I mean our older sister can adopt. Sure you’d just let us see.”

The soldier growls a little, but then Baroness von Streucker calls out from within the room. “Let them in!” The soldier nods, stepping aside and letting you into the vast bedroom. Along the cots stand boys and girls of all ages, dressed in dirty grey dresses, probably the best this orphanage can afford. Baroness von Streucker looks at you two, her eye tracking you from beneath her monocle. “We cannot be rude, this is a public place, and we have not rented all of these orphans for our personal use. You may browse what you like, girls.”

“Oh, don’t mind us, we’ll just uh…” You grab a chair and sit down, smiling. “We’ll just be here. Please, go ahead!”

She tilts her head, a little confused, then shrugs. “Very well.” She steps up to an orphan girl, a little girl with pale skin and brown hair done into cute pigtails. “Hm. No.” She steps past her, and the girl sniffles a little at being passed. The next girl is much taller, much more developed, and is actually quite lovely looking. “Hm.” Baron von Streucker gently pats her body down with a handkerchief, then pulls out a Star of David necklace beneath her dress. “… nevermind.” She steps on again. The girl bursts into tears, trying to keep from outright sobbing. “Are you crying? Oh, I would cry too if I were born a juden, little girl.” She gently pats the girl on the head, smiling. “There there.” The Baroness continues on, this time to a boy. The boy smiles at her, showing off his gap teeth. “Oh, goodness no.” The boy’s smile drops completely.

Sumire leans next to you, whispering to you. “Why are they all so sad the Baron’s not taking them?”
>>
>>44135916
[2/2]

“Some of these kids have probably been here a while, and a rich looking Baroness from Germany?” you say. “That would probably be paradise.”

Baroness von Streucker continues on, groaning in disgust. She stops at one girl, and looks her up and down. “Far too skinny.”

“Th- they don’t feed us enough, ma’am,” says the girl.

“No excuses,” von Streucker responds. She moves onto a large set boy. “Oooh, quite large are you?” She looks him up and down, then gently touches his arm with a handkerchief, then chest, then abs. “Hm, strong. How strong are you, son?”

The boy desperately says, “Very strong, Baroness!”

“I see, I see…” Baroness von Streucker grabs his chin, then opens his mouth. “Soldier.” The door guard comes over, and sticks his finger into the boy’s mouth. Baroness von Streucker takes a small flashlight and starts examining. “… ah. What is this now, what is that? Are you missing some teeth?” The boy mumbles a bit, with the soldier’s finger still in his mouth. “A fight, ah. I see. So you are a fighter then. Hm.” The Baroness steps back, looking him up and down once again. “Maybe.” She pulls out her notepad then quickly writes his name, height, weight, and everything else specific down. The boy grins proudly, happily. “Hm.” Baroness von Streucker moves on to a much smaller boy, who looks up at her hopefully. “No.” She moves on.

A soldier comes into the room. “My lady. A phone call from your husband.”

“Ah.” She stuffs her notepad back into her back pocket, smiling. “Very good. Children.” All the children, even the rejected ones, look at her. “My husband happens to be a war hero. Nicest man you will ever meet, if you ever meet him.” Baroness von Streucker steps out of the room. “I will be back, stay where you are!” The rejected children start sobbing, crying.

> Wait for Streucker to come back, no need to draw any attention.
> Follow Streucker, carefully, alone.
> Send Sumire to follow Streucker.
> Other
>>
>>44135944
>Follow Streucker, carefully, alone.
>>
>>44135944
> Send Sumire to follow Streucker.
Sumire can stealth right?
>>
>>44135944
> Wait for Streucker to come back, no need to draw any attention.
>>
>>44135944
>> Follow Streucker, carefully, alone.
We're, uh, looking for the toilet.
>>
>>44136162
Lewd.
>>
>>44135944
>>
File: von Streucker.jpg (459 KB, 921x1200) Image search: [Google]
von Streucker.jpg
459 KB, 921x1200

You stand up out of your seat. “I’m going to head to the bathroom. Ketsu, you uh… just mingle a bit.”

She sighs. “Fine.” She rolls her eyes, then sees a girl staring at her, curiously. “What are you looking at?”

The girl asks Sumire. “So are you here to get adopted too?”

Sumire coughs, staggered by that sudden question. “You what!?”

You step outside the room, then your eyes track the movement of Baron von Streucker’s shadow down the hall. You trail it, careful to keep your steps light and quiet. Once you get to the corner, you see Baron von Streucker at a phone in the hallway. She calls off her guard. “Give me a few minutes, soldier.” He nods, stepping down the hall the other way. You sigh in relief, good good. You might be able to sneak up on her. “Zähne. It is good to hear from you again. Have you made any progress?” She waits for a little bit. You swear all you hear on the other end is indeterminable growling. “Ah, I see. I’ve picked up a potential new recruit for the Wolf Pack, you may enjoy him. He is quite impressionable.” Another pause. “Yes, yes I am aware.” Another pause. “… what do you mean, ‘what am I wearing?’”

You roll your eyes, then look at her more specifically. In her coat pocket now is that notepad. You might be able to discern some details while she’s distracted by the phone.

“Puppy, I am not doing this with you,” says von Streucker. “… yes, I know you miss me. But I am in public…” She sighs, rubbing her face. “Oh, I miss you too, puppy.” She blinks, rolling her eyes and sighing a bit in defeat. “I am wearing underwear, ja. No, you- what? No! Do you take me for some common trash? I am not going to indulge your masturbatory fantasies over the phone!”

> Wait. Maybe Streucker will reveal details of the location on her own.
> Pickpocket the notepad, while you still can.
> Other
>>
>>44137053
>>
>>44137053
>Wait. Maybe Streucker will reveal details of the location on her own.
>>
>>44137053

Totally not using this as an excuse to listen to awkward phone sex.
>>
>>44137158
Indeed anon, only the purest of intentions!
>>
>>44137053
>> Wait. Maybe Streucker will reveal details of the location on her own.
When you get into a boss fight with her Libby, you can totally use this information to distract her!
>>
>>44137053
> Pickpocket the notepad, while you still can.
Excellent Sumire bullying, kid. Can we keep her?
>>
>>44137053
>Wait. Maybe Streucker will reveal details of the location on her own.

the location of her panties that is
>>
>>44137053
>Pickpocket the notepad, while you still can.

Its not stealing if its a Nazi
>>
>>44137344
especially if she does nazi it happening
>>
>>44137340
I presume they're snuggly in place anon. Unless she IS common trash...
>>
>>44137382
But the important question is, black or white?
>>
>>44137053
I like Zähne's style. He's like an even more lewd Sumire.

>>44137446
Let's listen and find out!
>>
>>44137477
Yes, but Zähne is demonstrably straight. Unless she's in the closet.
>>
File: perrine has a filthy mouth.gif (83 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
perrine has a filthy mouth.gif
83 KB, 500x356
>>44137370
Are you proud of yourself, Anon?
>>

As much as you loathe the idea, you decide to wait. Maybe she will reveal the location on her own. You just have to wait. “Puppy, please…” Streucker closes her eyes, leaning on the table and sighing. “Ugh. I know.” She smiles a little, tilting her head a bit. “Yes I am aware.” She giggles a little. “Nooo, trust me. Of course I wouldn’t wear the more risqué lingerie when I am on official business, Pup. I am not a common whore.”

You roll your eyes. As if this could not get anymore awkward.

“Oh yes.” She twirls her finger through the phone cord, listening to Zähne speak. She giggles quietly. “Ooohehehe, you naughty little boy.” She pauses, then sighs. “Black, your favorite.” She scoffs, rolling her eyes again. “Listen, when you wear black clothing, you wear black underwear, it is simple fashion. You do not want your yellow or greens shining through your whites or your blacks. That’s just-“ She sighs again, slapping her face. “Puppy, please. I am in public. Look, I will return to the Castle within two days. We can discuss our new arrivals…” She bites her lip. “In person.”

Damn it, come on, where is the Castle?

[1/2]
>>
File: Lightning.png (180 KB, 540x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.png
180 KB, 540x1080
>>44138233
[2/2]

“Yes, yes, of course.” She twirls her finger through the phone cord some more, smirking as she gently touches her own chest. “Oooh, please. Tell you what, Puppy, when we get our business done we can have an hour to ourselves. I’ll get some wine and turkey together, we can have a nice dinner. Like how we first met, ja? I remember you used to be so shy.” She groans a little, rubbing her forehead. “How did you get so vicious? You know lust is a sin.” It sure is, and you hope she shuts up soon. “Yes, of course. Alright. Did you have anymore business for me? Oh? Send the new arrivals to me actually here in Oslo, they are very close. I will escort them to the Castle personally.” You blink, she’s going to the castle after she’s done here? “Ja, ja. I love you too, Puppy, I cannot wait to see you again.” She hangs up the phone.

Ah nuts. You quickly and quietly jog down the hallway. You step back into the bedroom, grinning at the soldier as you sit down. He stares at you in return. “Ketsu, I-“ Sumire is busy reading a book with some of the orphans. One of the little orphan girls rides on her shoulders, looking over her. Sumire looks up at you. “… what are you doing?”

“Reading,” she says. One of the girls tugs on Sumire’s sleeve. “What?”

“Auntie Ketsy,” the little girl points to you. “Is she your wife?”

“Yes,” Sumire says bluntly, not even looking up from the book. The guards look at you, immediately surprised by this.

SHE WHAT

> “We need to go, now!”
> “Er, I’m not her wife, don’t listen to her.”
> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
> Other
>>
>>44138264
>“We need to go, now!”
>>
>>44138264
> “We need to go, now!”
Sumire pls continue
>>
>>44138264
> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
>>
>>44138264
>“We need to go, now!”
>>
>>44138264
> Other

Blush! Blush with the power of a thousand embarrased suns!
>>
>>44138264
> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
>>
>>44138264
>> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
>> “We need to go, now!”
>>
>>44138264
> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
>>
>>44138264
>“… yes. Wife. Yes.”
>>
We are gonna slap the shit out of Sumire once we get away from these kids.
>>
>>44139110
She might like that depending upon where we slap her
>>
>>44139110
No domestic violence!
>>
>>44139110
There definitely need to be words about why it's a bad idea to make gay jokes in front of nazis.
>>
>>44139182
>Implying Sumire is domestic
>>
>>44139200
>implying we'd use our Sumire for mere carnal pleasures rather than taking her home and baking apple pie for her
>>
>>44139195
It's a wonder they didn't call Knives out for her "obsession" with Lady Liberty.
>>
>>44139227
That's because Knives is batshit fucking crazy, likes to cut people up for miniscule things, and for a period of time was kept on the leash of a far more competent commander. It's not a surprise they'd prefer to keep their head down rather than risk being tossed in a furnace.
>>
>>44139195
>>44139227
Actually lesbianism wasn't illegal in nazi germany, it was considered a phase that girls naturally grew out of once they grew up and got proper husbands.
>>
>>44139345
I wish this is true, I'm off to google nazi lesbians, wish me luck.
>>
> “… yes. Wife. Yes.”
> “We need to go, now!”

Your cheeks burn like the very fires of hell themselves as you walk up to Sumire. She looks up at you, a bit bored. “Yes. Your wife.” You lean over, gnashing your teeth angrily. “And your wife is saying we should go.”

“Aww…” One little boy tugs on your skirt, looking at you. “Can’t we keep Auntie Ketsy a little longer? We can help her get adopted too!”

“For the last time, I’m much older than you think I am!” Sumire says loudly. She shuts the book, sighing. “Sorry, kiddos.” She stands up, handing the book off to one of the teenage girls. They all groan in disappointment. “I have to go, me and the wife have to do…” She quirks her brow upwards, smirking at you. “Wife things.” You slap her upside the head. “Ow!” You grab her hand and then start dragging her out. “Bye!” she says, waving goodbye to all the orphans.

The old woman at the desk is busy feeding the dog when she sees you two leave. “oh? Are you not going to adopt a child with us today?”

“Not today!” you respond. You kick open the door and angrily storm out of the orphanage. “What was that!?” you say to Sumire.

“What?” she asks as you two head down the road. Anneliese and Rana are standing outside already, apparently having retreated out when they realized you weren’t going to meet them. “Come on, we had to sell the cover story!”

“Forget that, do not ever do that again! It’s so embarrassing! And you know the Nazis are not big on dykes!” you hiss. “Anneliese, Rana. What did you two find?”

[1/2]
>>
>>44139365
>I wish this is true, I'm off to google nazi lesbians, wish me luck.
It was still the first half of the 20th century., they didn't parade it around either.
>>
>>44139377
[2/2]

Rana holds up a notepad, smiling. “This. Apparently this isn’t the first time Baron von Streucker visited this orphanage or any other orphanage here in Norway or anywhere else. “It’s a list of children that were adopted by her, their names, ages, weight, height, all that. But also where they were taken to as homes. We took it off one of her Lieutenants.” You nod, looking through the notepad. Interesting find. You smile at Rana, thanking her silently. She bounces a bit in place, looking at Anneliese proudly.

There are lots of addresses written down here, but nothing too solid or concrete that you can use.

“Wait.” Kirby pops out of your translator earring, moving down your arm and pointing to a name. “Abandonato, Colette… Meltzer, Theresa… Pulaski, Gertrude…” Kirby looks up at you as the four of you begin walking down the street away from the orphanage. “These names are familiar to me and the Messengers. These are girls we know have great potential for magic.”

“Really?” you ask. You quickly duck into an alley for protection from prying eyes and ears. “Wh-… why aren’t they Magical Girls now then?”

“World circumstances,” says Kirby. “We recruit very few Magical Girls in growing times of war, and we keep our tastes somewhat picky you may say in order to make sure the magic is not immediately used for evil purposes. Obviously, this does not work for those who are recruited before those times.”

“Are they all Magical Girls?” asks Rana.

[2/3]
>>
>>44139402
[3/3]

“No, just select names here and there, the rest appear to be otherwise normal boys and girls.”

“What could the Nazis want with the rest then? The ones with magic potential are the only valuable ones,” says Anneliese.

“I don’t know,” you admit. “But… this is a new development. And we do have a lead on their headquarters. Streucker’s husband is sending over a shipment of new arrivals to her directly here in Oslo. Once they’re here, Streucker is going to go directly back to the Castle. I’m not sure how they’re going to go back to it, but if we follow her or sneak aboard with her, we’ll be one step closer to stopping her.”

“How do we do that?” asks Rana.

> “I’ll disguise myself as a new arrival. The rest of you will follow.”
> “We’ll all try and make ourselves look attractive to Streucker, become a honeypot for her.”
> “We’ll just trail her for now. I do not want to risk anything by attempting to sneak aboard with her.
> Other
>>
>>44139424
>“We’ll all try and make ourselves look attractive to Streucker, become a honeypot for her.”

Giggity
>>
>>44139424
> “We’ll just trail her for now. I do not want to risk anything by attempting to sneak aboard with her.
The disguise option does have its appeal though. It sounds funny.
>>
>>44139424
>“I’ll disguise myself as a new arrival. The rest of you will follow.”
>>
>>44139424
>“We’ll just trail her for now. I do not want to risk anything by attempting to sneak aboard with her.
>>
>>44139424
> “We’ll all try and make ourselves look attractive to Streucker, become a honeypot for her.”
I can't wait to see how Sumire is gonna pull that off.
>>
>>44139424
>> “We’ll just trail her for now. I do not want to risk anything by attempting to sneak aboard with her.
After Knives, I'm not too keen on risking anything with these magisch korps frauleins.
>>
>>44139644
Hey, this one has a husband and doesn't seem nearly as insane anon! What could go wrong?
>>
>>44139749
She's also competent. We can't take as many risks as we did before.
>>

“Well, I won’t take any risks. We’ll just trail her for now. Let’s get back to our driver and see how far we can get.” They all nod, ready. “Alright, we good? Let’s get rolling then. Sumire.” She tilts her head, confused. “Never do that wife-wife stuff again.”

“You know you love it,” she says. You slap her upside the head again. “Ow!”

-

-

The five of you are crammed into the driver’s car, and under the cover of night you watch as the new arrivals arrive by seaplane into the sea port of Oslo. Further obscuring your position are piles of crates and barrels, and a large warehouse as you sit and watch. At least, you, Sumire, and the driver do. Rana and Anneliese are busy playing cards with the little light that they have from the ambient night lights around the port. “What do Nazis think they are doing?” asks the driver.

“Might be some eugenics thing that Doctor K always talks about,” says Sumire.

“Maybe, maybe not,” you mutter. “Just keep quiet.”

[1/2]
>>
File: Bomber.png (149 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bomber.png
149 KB, 500x1000
>>44140266
[2/2]

One by one, all the arrivals, ten in total, are lined up by soldiers. They wear bags over their faces, their hands are cuffed. Most likely they are Polish children, kidnapped by Baron von Streucker’s husband. One by one, she gently lifts up the bag of each, examining them closely and carefully. As she does so, she makes notes in her notepad. “Should we do something?” asks Sumire.

“Unless she’s about to turn into Knives, no,” you say. “She’s not looking to randomly kill people, especially people she’s been hunting.” You cross your arms, sighing as you watch them. You’re too far away to hear anything of what they’re saying.

But Kirby is nearby, stalking through the shadows. If you can’t hear anything, he can.

Sumire gently kicks at your seat. “Hey, Libby.” You look back, frustrated. “Say it is a big eugenics project. What exactly are they trying to breed?”

> “Maybe more Magical Girls.”
> “The perfect race. What else?”
> “Do I look like I was raised by scientists? … okay, I was, but I don’t know.”
> Other
>>
>>44140280
>>
>>44140280
>“Maybe more Magical Girls.”
>>
>>44140280
>> Other
The perfect race... of magical girls.
>>
>>44140280

>>44140325
So are they trying to clone us?
>>
>>44140280
MAGICAL race!
>>
>>44140280
>“The perfect race. What else?”
"Have you seen the SS? All six foot tall blondes with blue eyes and built like a tank. It's that whole Aryan ideology, kill the weak to breed a perfect race and all that."
>>
>>44140280
Between strong boys and girls with strong magic potential, there's no way there isn't some sort of "uber" project in the works.
>>
>>44140280
>“The perfect race. What else?”
>>

“Maybe more Magical Girls,” you say. “Might be a coincidence that they’re bringing in potentials, but… all of this screams some kind of super project.” You don’t want to wrap your head around the implications of getting girls and boys with “breeding potential”. You thought the Nazis were crazy believing that one race was superior to all others, that was one thing. But trying to prove it? That is another thing entirely. And that is something you are keen on stopping. You lean on the car door window, glaring at Baroness von Streucker as she makes her final checks. She points ahead, apparently telling her soldiers to throw them back into the seaplane. She herself follows them, but before she does, she gives the orders to her soldiers in her personal car. They drive off first, out of the port and further back into Oslo.

As for the seaplane, it was huge. And it was loud. Rana identified it as a BV 222, one of the biggest seaplanes ever made. They must be holding a lot of cargo in there. The one boy she had gotten out of the orphanage followed her in, apparently insensitive or unaware to the plight of the children bagged up.

“They’re leaving,” you say. You look back, then get Anneliese’s and Rana’s attention. “They’re leaving.” They stop their card games, then start leaning over Sumire to get a look outside. The seaplane slowly rolls on out of port under taxi speed.

“How do we follow a seaplane?” asks Rana.

“We don’t,” you say. Kirby knocks on the window, and you lower it for him. You look over at the driver, and he simply shrugs. Okay, fair enough, he knows. “Kirby.” You look back at him, sitting on your car door. “What did she say, did she tip off the location or anything?”

“She mentioned the Alps,” says Kirby. “That was all I could discern from her speaking.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44141341
[2/2]

“Rana, map.” Rana quickly hands you a map. The driver pulls out a flashlight, then shines it down for you as you quickly try and figure out where precisely the Alps are. You do find them crossing between several countries including Switzerland, Austria, France, Italy, and Germany itself. The best guess right now is to cross everything else out and include only the Alps within German borders. And that meant the Bavarian Alps in the deep south of Germany. “Are there any castles in these Alps?”

Kirby nods, sitting on your shoulder. “Yes. Heinrich Himmler has the Wewelsburg, but unfortunately that is not in the Alps. I am not sure why I included that.”

“There are dozens of castles in the Alps,” says Anneliese. “I used to travel there with my family in my youth, we sometimes visited those castles.” You all look at her. She blushes a little, twiddling her fingers. “It made me feel like a queen. But none of them were owned by such a woman as Baroness von Streucker. There is one castle however that my family did not dare go to.”

“Where then?” you ask. “Anneliese, you’re our best hope at locating the castle, where could it be?”

She leans over, then takes a pen and crosses an X over the general location. “Here. It is a large castle that was abandoned for sometime. However, the Nazi party acquired it for some unknown purpose. Perhaps Baroness von Streucker acquired it for her project.”

“What’s the name of it?” you ask.

“There is no name for it,” she says. “But… my hunch feeling is that Baron von Streucker is taking them there.” She taps the X for emphasis. “We could go there now and stop this in its tracks.”

> “I won’t take any risks. We need to wait and confirm this.”
> “Alright, we’ll go.”
> Other
>>
>>44141363
> “Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
>>44141363
>“Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
>>44141363
> “I won’t take any risks. We need to wait and confirm this.”
>>
>>44141363
> “Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
>>44141363
>> “Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
>>44141363
>“Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
>>44141363
>“Alright, we’ll go.”
>>
> “Alright, we’ll go.”

You nod. “Alright, Anneliese. If you feel that strongly, we’ll go and we’ll go now.”

“You sure that’s a good idea?” asks Sumire. “It could be a bust.”

“I have faith in Anneliese’s report. It’s our most reliable lead on it. And if we end it, we end it quickly and before anybody gets seriously hurt.” You cross your arms. “That’s my opinion and you can argue it all you want, but I won’t deviate from it.”

Rana smiles. “I like that. I’m in.”

Sumire rolls her eyes. “I guess I’m in.”

The driver checks his watch. “I’m in until we leave Norway then you will need new driver.”

“Alright.” You take a deep breath. Baroness von Streucker, you are coming for her. “We get a plane, we trail her to the Alps, we hike the rest of the way to that castle. Anneliese, you are going to need to take point on this operation. Alright?” She nods. “Good.”

Sumire sighs. “I just hope you know what you’re doing, Libby.”

“I always know what I’m doing.” You flick her on the forehead, further emphasizing her point. She yelps in pain, holding her forehead. “Look, we can either drag this out for as long as possible and make this all by the book text book operation where we learn only from their tracks, or we can be decisive and end whatever they’re doing right now.”

She crosses her arms. “Or maybe you just want a bit of glory to yourself after coming out of your slump.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44142199
[2/2]

“Excuse me?” You tilt your head, scowling at her. Did she really just have the gall to call you a gloryhound? She tilts her head in response, scowling back at you. Rana and Anneliese glance at each other, and slowly scoot to the other end of the car. The driver wisely steps outside to take a smoking break. “Sumire, I don’t believe I just heard you. Did you just accuse me of doing something purely for my own personal gain?”

She shrugs. “Maybe. What are you going to do about, Libby? Summon that oh-so-perfect Progenitor girl to come disintegrate me?” She glares at you, gnashing her teeth.

You grip the seat tightly, then look at Rana and Anneliese. “Give us a minute.” They immediately leave the car and shut the door behind you. You look back at Sumire. “What is this about, Sumire? What, do you want extra money for doing this? Do you want a car or something? How do I reach through to the inner jew inside of you?”

“Really, still stereotyping, wow,” she says.

“Don’t get snippy with me.” You snap your finger. “Explain yourself.”

“I’m worried, okay?” She shakes her head. “I just don’t want you rushing ahead into things just because you came out of an egobusting slump. This isn’t baseball where you can just power through things and be okay!” You sigh, looking down. You can’t bear to look her in the eye. Truth be told, that is the most heartfelt reason she could have for calling you a gloryhound. “Just… take things slow, don’t rush it.”

“I won’t,” you say. “I promise you.”

She smiles, rolling her eyes. “Great, a promise from you.” You scowl at her again. “What? I know you don’t break promises, Libby.”

“You’re right. I don’t.”
>>
File: Liberty.png (227 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Liberty.png
227 KB, 900x900
>>44142218
That is it for tonight's chapter of Magical Girl Liberty and the Lair of the Wolves. Tomorrow will be a continuation of last weekend's Town Adventurer Quest in the Magic Shop-verse. Hope to see people there. Hope you all enjoyed today.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
This is gonna end with werewolves. Just wait and see.
>>
>>44142288
We haven't gotten the vampires yet. We've had wraiths, dinosaurs, and rival magical girls.
>>
>>44142246
Night GS
>>
File: The_Captain_lands_on_the_ground.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_Captain_lands_on_the_ground.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>44142288
>>
>>44142246
Missed the thread, good night GS.
>>
>>44142246

Good times.

Thanks for the fun, boss.
>>
Excellent thread, thanks Schteel
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.