[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Board Games General - Discerning Eye Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: Board Games General 01.jpg (85 KB, 432x590) Image search: [Google]
Board Games General 01.jpg
85 KB, 432x590
Welcome to the new /bgg/ thread! Gaming 'p0rn' Links-O-Plenty (resources):

http://pastebin.com/V9c2a6wU

> What (if anything) is on your wish-list for the holidays?

> With the plethora of games hitting the market these days, how do you choose your next 'must play' or 'must have' game?

> What are you playing a lot of right now?
>>
>>44129891
>> What (if anything) is on your wish-list for the holidays?

Archipelago, Neuroshima Hex, and HoN expansions.

>> With the plethora of games hitting the market these days, how do you choose your next 'must play' or 'must have' game?

With all of the Kick Starters out there, it's hard to resist buying into a sales pitch without really knowing if the game is good or not.

>> What are you playing a lot of right now?

Sadly, nothing - but I'm itching to play Roll for the Galaxy with the new expansion.
>>
Have you ever tried to design a board game? If so, what was it and how did it go?

I've recently been thinking about making games/variations of games. One game I've always wanted is a version of Clue where the murder knows they are the murderer and is desperately trying to not be found out. As far as I know, no game does this and I was thinking about making my own.

I also want to do a Formula D-but-with-weapons-and-stuff game after watching Redline and Speed Racer
>>
Bit of a meta question for you guys. Do you allow other players in competitive games to adjust their turn after it has ended? Specifically if they've forgotten to roll a die that could have affected the entire game?
>>
>>44130327
Take a look at Deception: Murder in Hong Kong. It's not exactly what you described, but it's similar. As are a lot of hidden role games, tangentially.
>>
I've asked for Bang! The Dice Game this year
> With the plethora of games hitting the market these days, how do you choose your next 'must play' or 'must have' game?
Am I actually going to play it this year? If the answer's "No", then I don't bother.
The parents still love Gemblo every now and then.
>>
>>44129891
The new reprint of Mare Nostrum. They've certainly added a LOT of stuff to it compared to the original version. Can't really think of much else atm, most of the games our group has still have many plays left in them before they'll get boring.

Apart from GMT Games, I don't really keep up much with new games releases. Then I'll see a forum thread over at boardgamegeek about some game, or hear about a kickstarter I completely missed. Like I did with Mare Nostrum.

Nothing really stands out. Played Churchill a couple of times, which I guess puts it ahead of our other games atm.

>>44130625
>Do you allow other players in competitive games to adjust their turn after it has ended? Specifically if they've forgotten to roll a die that could have affected the entire game?
If it affects the game, no. That's on the players to remember.
>>
don't die
>>
>>44129891

I already know what games I'm getting for the holidays, so it isn't much of a wishlist. I'm getting The Ancient World, Artifacts Inc., Mission Red Planet, and Thunderstone Numenara.

>> With the plethora of games hitting the market these days, how do you choose your next 'must play' or 'must have' game?
Simply what looks good for my tastes that I can see rules/reviews of to get an idea of quality.

>> What are you playing a lot of right now?
I only get to play games once a month (which kills me), so nothing right now.

>>44130625
I only allow it on their first play of a game and if they're new-ish to gaming.
>>
You think anyone will ever take ideas from kingdom death and make a better/only slightly different game? I can look past the price, but I can't look past how cringy the aesthetics are. It's like buying someone's wank fantasies: the board game.
>>
>holiday wishlist
Gift cards
>how to choose my next must-have
At this point I would have to play it before it can be a must-have, and I have to be really elated while playing it. Otherwise it's "may-buy-on-sale-someday"
>playing
Not a lot of repeat plays these last few weeks. Last week I played St. Petersburg, Keyflower, Discoveries, R (the Seji Kanai game), and Clockwork Wars
>>
Why so slow /bgg/?
>>
What's everyone's opinion on battlelore?
>>
>>44129891

How about my FUCKING COPY OF COUP G54 TRAVIS YOU SHITEATING CUNT WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ITS BEEN AVAILABLE IN THE FLGS FOR A MONTH ALREADY YOU COCKGOBBLING FAGLORD SORT YOUR SHIT OUT ALREADY.

yes, I am mad.
>>
>>44137226
Too tired to samefag out 80% of the non-tripfag posts.
>>
>>44139945
I was going to upload a pic of my copy subtitled with "y u hef 2 b mad", but it's out in the car and the new tribes patch just finished DLing.
>>
>>44129891
2 more boxes of EPIC. Descent Labyrinth expansion. Bunch of Summoner wars single decks. Tide of Iron Stalingrad expansion. Runebound.

Generally I stumble across a dozen games per day and check out each one. For the ones I want to buy it just learn everything in several hours first. I don't go to cons or have a system.

EPIC and Star Realms.

>>44130625
If they must do it, then yes always. I have actual OCD. If it's a "may" thing or tactical, only rarely and if it makes the game more fun.
>>
>>44140082
well I take solace in the fact that it's not just me, pretty much everyone in Australia and Singapore who backed it and/or One Night Resistance still hasn't gotten their copy despite every retailer having it for about a month now. Don't think Indie Board & Card Games will be getting a lot of backers from this side of the world if he ever runs another kickstarter.
>>
>>44140369
Dropbears eating postmen?
>>
>>44140441
Don't think they have those in Singapore.

Besides, there's only dropbears, inland taipans, funnelweb spiders, irukandji jellyfish, unemployed abbos, bull ants, giant centipedes, sharks, crocodiles and stingrays between here and the post office so any postie worth his didgeridoo should have no trouble.
>>
>>44129891
I just want regular gaming days man, my group is usually either busy or unmotivated to play. I have tried to setup a boardgaming day by disguising it as an "after exercise activity", hopefully that works out.

I have a chance at getting a new game soon, and I have to say I have no idea what game to ask. I'd preferably like something easy from my wishlist that randomly visiting family members can play (Memoir 44, Galaxy Trucker, maybe Jaipur), but I also want some of meatier stuff for my group to play with (Cosmic Encounter, Fury of Dracula, Trains, Roll for the Galaxy). Not to mention the games only I'm interested in and will probably never get anyone to play (Terra
Mystica, Caverna, Twilight Struggle, etc.)

The Keldon AI for Race for the Galaxy I guess, getting some wins in there. Having trouble with playing the windfall worlds though, takes too long to setup a good tableau with them.

>>44130327
I have one playtest ready game, one that needs tweaking to a particular mechanic, and one in development. Also, Spyfall kind of fits the description of the game you wanted.

>>44130625
If they aren't dicks and if another player is not in the process of taking their turn, I don't see why not.

>>44130635
That game is available for retail isn't it? I'd be sad if it wasn't.

>>44135217
I reeeally hope that AI system gets used somewhere else, it's the main thing I like bout KD:M. Can't think of another game that has difficult boss fights throughout the game. The armor system is nice, but I can live without it.
>>
How can I make a shitton of money as sheriff in Sheriff of Nottingham?
>>
>>44141279
Offer to let anything through for 10 coins.
This only works a couple times though.
>>
>>44141279
You don't.
>>
Just played Splendor for the first time the other day. Simple rules but deep complexity, which I like. Makes you think a lot about every turn.

My only qualms with it is that the box is 400% bigger than it needs to be and that they used poker chips instead of little plastic/acrylic gems to represent the gems.
>>
File: pic512021[1].jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pic512021[1].jpg
104 KB, 500x500
Anyone /battlestar galactica/ here?

Just got the base game and it's really fucking fun, thinking of buying the Pegasus expansion
>>
Saw some people talking about Thunderstone in the last thread so hoping I may get an answer or two here.

My group and I have been playing Thunderstone recently using the epic variant, and a whole slew of sets (tower of ruin, caverns of bane, root of corruption, and from the original version, thornwood siege and heart of doom).

There's 3 of us, and while the other 2 guys enjoy it, they don't like it nearly as much as I do mainly due to the slow speed of the game. I was wondering if people here could share any house rules they have for speeding the game up? I'm already working on taking out cards from the piles that don't really work in the epic variant, like things that require multiple copies to be effective, and I'm working on removing some of the tougher monsters that could potentially just sit in the dungeon without being attacked for ages due to the impossibility of winning. We were also thinking about making it so when you defeat a monster you have the option not to add it into your deck but it simply sits in a pile to the side to be counted for points at the end of the game.

Also I should mention we're pretty new at the game, so the speed issue may just be us being inexperienced. So any tips on playstyle would also be appreciated.
>>
>>44130635
That game seems like the baby of Mysterium and Resistance

I'm think more of a game that takes place in. The clue mansion and the murder is desperately trying to cover his tracks and GTFO/get the wrong person accused while the other guests are digging through cards to try and figure out what's going on.
>>
>>44142656
Skip pegasus, it's the worst of the three expansions.

Go back and get it after the other two.
>>
>>44143047
So I should get Exodus first?
>>
Anyone here play ascension? If so. heads up that a new set is coming out. I just found out now, and it's already available on the 18th.

Ascension is one of my favorite deck builders, probably one of my favorite games in general. I kill so much time with the IOS version on the train to/from work.
>>
>>44143115
I think I would. Daybreak's pretty good too, but Exodus has the least stuff that we never use anymore.
The Pegasus herself is pretty fun from the Pegasus expansion, but the entiretly of the New Caprica bit is pretty garbage.
>>
So my group just picked up TI3. We've only played one game and we're already itching to grab an expansion, mostly because fuck the imperial and initiative straregies. Which expansion should I get first?
>>
>>44143182
First one first, second one second.
Poke through the Shattered Ascention site and rulebook if you feel like really shaking things up, we never play without at least some of the changes from that anymore.
>>
>>44143219
Awesome thanks. Also, any general tips for new players?
>>
>>44129891
Hoping to get either Kemet, Chaos in the Old world, or cosmic encounter.

Research and game reviews. Last game I bought on a whim without looking into it at all left me severely dissapointed.

King of new york, just picked it up yesterday and it's already a smash hit with the group.
>>
Friend and I just started playing Yomi the other day and were pretty into it. I've had a set of 4 decks for almost a year and still hadn't gotten around to busting it out until now, but I enjoyed it a lot and would be willing to look into picking up more decks, But I've been hearing a lot about battlecon lately, and I'm wondering if it;s worth going in on more yomi decks or if I should jump ship while I'm not sucked in to buying tons of expansions and grab battlecon instead.

Is one massively better than the other? Is it pure preference? Are they even comparable?
>>
>>44143261
Work the objectives, don't get too caught up in empire building.
Play on a galaxy one ring smaller than normal to make it more of a knife fight.
Build the galaxy using the star-by-star variant, results in much more interesting resource distribution and asymmetrical galaxies, which often leads to much more interesting games.

>>44143598
There's not a lot of shared mechanics between them, aside from the emphasis on prediction. BattleCON seems to hit a lot closer to the mark in simulating a fighting game, Yomi seems to be more streamlined and abstracted, and, in my opinion, elegant. I've not played any BattleCON, so that's mostly secondhand information though. I do really enjoy Yomi, but only have it because a friend gifted me his whole first edition set - I never could talk myself into buying the whole thing, especially given how big an asshat Sirlin is, however good and well refined his games might be.

Around here you'll see a lot more love for BattleCON. Honestly, though, I think they're different enough that grabbing one of the cheaper BattleCON core sets and then playing around with both wouldn't be a bad way to decide which one you want to invest into more.
>>
>>44143701
Yomi guy here. Thanks for the advice. I gotta say Yomi hooked me pretty quick once I got how to play it, due to exactly what you said: it's streamlined and elegant. But it also has a large amount of depth, and I'm a sucker for games that have you trying to be a mind reader.

Battlecon looks like a more in depth game, which is definitely something I'm keen on. I'll probably take your advice and grab a battlecon set as they seem like different enough games that owning both isn't going to make one or the other never see play, not to mention it seems like you get a shitload of stuff in one box.

Another question which someone else may have to answer since you said you don't have much experience yourself with battlecon is how well it handles more than 2 players. 1v1 games aren't something I get to play anywhere near as often as I would like. Yomi I know has the 2v2 tag-team variant, though I haven't tried that yet, and from what I can see, battlecon actually says 1-5 players. Which one is better for, say, a 4 person group, as that's often how large my game nights get to be.
>>
Have y'all talisman the best game ever created?
>>
>>44143912
I have not talisman the best game ever created, mostly I don't know which game is the best game ever created, and I don't think turning a board game into a talisman is a practical thing to do.
>>
>>44140441
Dude, Aus has dropbear-eating postmen.
>>
I'm a wargamer at heart, but I've recently moved and the the new vague group of people is not overall as hardcore as my old group.

I need some games that are good for casuals but will still entertain me and a couple of the other gamers. 4-8 players, ideally.
>>
>>44129891
Hello I don't wanna interrupt anything but I just want to say that OP'd pic made me laugh.
>>
>>44129891

Currently I'm broke and my we don't have a tradition of giving each other presents in my family on Christmas

I'm new to the hobby so I don't look for new stuff - I look for stuff that fits an urge. My exact process is:
1. Identify what general type of game I want
2. Browse around what are the games considered best that fit that type - I try to collect 5-20 titles
3. Watch youtube videos of reviews (with game play) and do list of all pros and cons
4. Pick the one I want using the list.

Kemet and Starcraft: The Board Game
>>
>>44130625

Usually yes, but that depends. We try to play casually and there's no butthurt when someone changes their action - especially if it's obvious that someone overlooked a rule or made a silly mistake and would be obviously better of doing something else.
>>
Just played my first game of Eldritch Horror tonight. I think it's much better than Arkham Horror. We got our shit pushed in because there were only two of us and we were too concerned with gathering items in the beginning. All the gates piled up and before we knew it the doom tracker reached zero.

It's funny though. Even though we died, I was still satisfied.
>>
>>44147237
I also feel too spooked to turn out the lights tonight.
>>
>>44147251
You're scared from an ameritrash board game?

You're one bitch - ass fukkboi
>>
>>44130327
I'm designing a solitaire game. Previously I tried to translate Company of Heroes - a RTS game - into a board game format with simultaneous turns and all that, but I focused too hard on keeping with the feel of the original and the rules became pretty wonky at some point.

I also like to make a mini-expansion/meta changes to existing games. Latter to encourage rarely playable or non-viable strategies, the former for the sake of fun.
>>
>>44131210
>>44134201
>>44140200
>>44141250
>>44147058

Maybe more specifics would be useful here then. The situation was that a friend an I were playing Imperial Assault. He had four champions, including Gaarkhan, and I was the Imperial player. We were playing Brushfire, Fenn Signis' side mission.

It got to the last round with three explosives left. He got the southern one with Jyn, the northeast one with Diala and was going to go for the northern one with Gaarkhan. He got past my elite Nexu, interacted, and the dice failed him. No one else had the ability to get there and interact with it, so we finished up the rest of the round (I tried to wound Gaarkhan just to say I did, but didn't do enough damage and he used his last hero to collect a crate).

Now, as we were packing up the game he realised that one of Gaarkhan's abilities would have given him Focus on the test, because I'd attacked him with my Trandoshan Hunters and done more than 3 damage. He'd forgotten that in the moment and so he wanted to roll it to see if he could change who won the game.

I refused out of principle because we'd moved on from Gaarkhan's activation and had finished the freaking game. It caused a bit of an argument and we both walked away unhappy with it.

Did I do the right thing, /tg/? We've been playing this game for a couple of months now, with a larger campaign I'm running through roll20 and this one between just us two irl.
>>
>>44148416
Should've let him roll just to satisfy his curiosity. Wouldn't have changed the winner though, regardless of the result, since you were already packing up.

Don't feel too bad for doing the wrong thing though, it's always hard to stay neutral in an argument which disputes your win, especially when it's about forgotten rules. I forgot to put down the King's Favors tokens last time I played Castles of Mad King Ludwig, and so ended up in an argument about whether or not to use them at all when counting victory points, since I didn't trust myself or the other player to draw beneficial tokens, but mostly because I would've won without them in play, was on a losing streak, and the other player was a poor winner.
>>
>>44148563
When I'm in that kind of situation I prefer not to roll the dice, personally. If it succeeds and still doesn't affect the game it just makes me feel bitter, so I'd rather not have done it in the first place.
>>
>>44147935
Heroes of Normandie feels extremely CoH-esque, I could totally see playing for points scored each round via three controllable victory markers.
>>
>>44148982
No official solo rules though, unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>44143905
BattleCON is gonna be about as good for more than two as Yomi. There are a shit-ton of variants for weird numbers though. 2v2, 1v3, 1v4 Almighty fights, and even a super-weird Final Fight brawl mode (although if you want all the variants, grab Devastation of Indines. War is the classic base box, revamped, with I think just tag teams, and Fate is a bare-bones 1v1 box for the "I'm not sure about BattleCON" set.)
Like all Lvl 99 games, a ton of stuff in the box. Devastation, War and Fate have 36, 18, and 10 fighters, respectively, and there are 54 "alternate costumes" if you get into expansions. Very prediction-based, perfect info - you know exactly what your opponent has and doesn't at any given time, to the point that you can play it asynchronously. It's all "given all those cards, what is he gonna do now, and how do I prevent it and kick him in the face instead?"
>>
>>44142656
I just played two games of Dark Moon, and holy shit it is just just BSG but SO much less fiddly.

It has quite a few awesome moments, like when someone rolls all fours or something to ace 16 points (turned out he was infected though, the bastard). But I feel like it really does allow infected to do the slow burn or aha reveal at their leisure.
>>
Anyone else ever try out rise of the kage?

Had a chance to give it a spin last night, which was good because it rarely comes out. Slightly better experience than the first time, but damn it if isn't so, eh, "swingy". Get the rights cards/succeed in only a few rolls as the guard player and it just seems like things quickly tip overwhelmingly in your favor. I want to like what amounts to tenchu stealth assassins the board game, but bah. I guess I should just do what people say they do on mansions of madness. Talk shit, make threats, but actually hold yourself back and make it thematic-ish.
>>
What are the top 5 games in your collecting /bgg/?
>>
File: chaos.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>44150227

>this question

I've got bg add so it's hard. I'll like something a lot, then I'll play it, then I'll want to play something else and come back to the game later.

Here's 5 games that I really enjoy playing.

>Arcadia Quest
>Talisman
>Nueroshima Hex
>Chaos in the Old World
>Dungeonquest

Speaking of CitOW, anyone own the box with the chaos star on the front instead of the nurgle portrait? Know that if oyu do I'm sickeningly envious. I imagine they switched the art because seeing a nurgle army on the cover is more appealing than a chaos undivided logo.

For plebs anyways. It's a game about all the factions. Should have kept the original damn art ugh. Also has anyone given the horned rat expansion a spin? It's hard for me to get 3 others that want to play that game, 4 more is practically impossible.
>>
>>44150333
I have your pic related plus the rat expansion. I can't seem to get my friends interested in anything but beer and footie...

"Is it like Risk, anon? We'll play this next time" is the most interested they've been about CitOW, and so far "next time" is an undefined measure of time multiplied by people's indifference.
>>
>>44130625
>Do you allow other players in competitive games to adjust their turn after it has ended? Specifically if they've forgotten to roll a die that could have affected the entire game?

If it's not a tournament, and the player simply made a mistake, or is new and learning the game - no big deal. Particularly if the next player's turn hasn't really begun and it won't cause a lot of extra work for the other players

>>44130897
>Am I actually going to play it this year? If the answer's "No", then I don't bother.

There's no rational behavior involved in board game collecting! ;) (Otherwise my collection would be a fraction of its actual current size. But I digress.)

>>44131210
>or hear about a kickstarter I completely missed. Like I did with Mare Nostrum.

I have a mixed reaction to missing KS events for new games that I know I'll like. On the one hand I missed out, on the other I didn't spend money... And speaking of GMT games, do you play war games?

>>44141250
>I just want regular gaming days man, my group is usually either busy or unmotivated to play.

My group has the former issue. To busy to get together regularly. I'd love to find a place and setup a Board Gaming Meetup group.
>>
>>44150227
Kingdom Death
Xia: Legends of a Drift System
Forbidden Stars
Fury of Dracula
Chaos in the Old World+ Horned Rat

Also, did the chaos stars on everyone else's cultists fall off like crazy on their copy?
>>
>>44150584
I've only lost two standards on my cultists so far. Was entertaining to open the game for the first time and see a teeny star (sans cultists) poking through the bag.
>>
>>44150227
Chaos in the old world
Summoner Wars
Neuroshima Hex
Ti3
Battlecon or sheriffbof Nottingham for the last spot, I suppose.
>>
File: Dark Moon board.jpg (79 KB, 680x357) Image search: [Google]
Dark Moon board.jpg
79 KB, 680x357
>>44142656
I'm going to 2nd both >>44143047 who noted that Pegasus adds the least improvement to the overall fun levels in BSG. Start with the Day Break expansion instead, and pick up Pegasus last if you must have all the expansions. And, I'd also recommend Dark Moon as >>44149809 did - it's a damn smooth game with plenty of Paranoia from start to finish. The infected can be damn sneaky. Had one player 'solo' a challange - our first player to do so - only to turn out she was infect and she hammered us when we least expected it. Good stuff.
>>
Planning to get some schtuff for xmas, need some input.

Mage Wars Arena or Summoner Wars and why?

Accepting other reccommendations for wizard duel-y games.
>>
>>44150745
Summoner wars. Much quicker and lighter, still has some deck building, and is a billion percent less fiddly because it doesn't have a billion keywords.
>>
File: 1443552328812.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1443552328812.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>>44142656
>it's really fucking fun

Lord you have shit taste.
>>
>>44150888
>Calling someone's taste shit for liking a game without giving constructive explanation of why it's shit, or without suggesting a better game.
You must be confusing this thread with the rest of /tg/.
>>
>>44142698
>We were also thinking about making it so when you defeat a monster you have the option not to add it into your deck but it simply sits in a pile to the side to be counted for points at the end of the game

If game speed is really this big of an issue for you, then go right ahead. I believe filling your deck with monsters is actually a fairly important aspect of the game. For one thing you have some creatures that you area allowed to give to your opponent and count as negative victory points. Also, monster cards might be an important source of gold to spend to buy other cards, depending on how your personal economy/the scenario/random draft turned out. Once you learn the game a bit better you should be playing relatively quickly as you will know the cards, and how to figure out your short and long term goals. I have not had an issue with gametime. Most games are over in 60-90 minutes. Two hours tops if you are playing with someone who deliberates 5 minutes every round.
>>
>>44150496
Are these people new to the board game thing? If so I'd hit them with something else first. My friends took some convincing at first but now they will play pretty much anything as long as I tell them the basic idea and how long it will take.
>>
File: 1408429331615.jpg (109 KB, 401x487) Image search: [Google]
1408429331615.jpg
109 KB, 401x487
>>44150962
You forgot your trip.
>>
>>44142698

>Thunderstone
>Slow

Not to be a dick anon, but that sounds like a player issue. I've found that once people pick up the rules, the game proceeds at break neck speed, only stopping when it's a slow fucks turn.
>>
>>44150962

Gotta learn to distinguish good posters from shit posters anon.

You respond to the former, starve the latter of attention.
>>
File: Steev'n.jpg (5 KB, 174x290) Image search: [Google]
Steev'n.jpg
5 KB, 174x290
>>44151134
Ye cot meh. Occupational hazard of only tripping for one thread, especially on mobile.

>>44145965
Cosmic Encounter can go up to 8 with expansions, but It's really at its best with around 5.
For 8 I tend to try and bring out team stuff like Space Cadets: Dice Duel, or social games like any of the Resistance/Werewolf spinoffs, like One Night Revolution, Mafia De Cuba, etc. Coup can go that high with a second set, but can drag on a little with more than 6, so I might not bother with a second set. King of Tokyo with some extra monsters can do 8, but downtime feels a little long for the game's light weight.

If you're willing to go with stuff that can't actually handle 8, you'd probably enjoy
Kemet (max5)
Rex (max6)
Chaos in the Old World (max4/5 with expansion)
Fury of Dracula or Specter Ops (max5, FoD is better but also longer)

None of those are too hard for casuals to deal with, as long as they're willing to show up sober.

>>44130625
My group's actually really lenient about this kind of thing, as long as no new information has been revealed, and especially if the mistake is somehow detrimental to the overall fun the group is having from an Aristotelian viewpoint.

>>44150227
In an area control mood today, so;
TI3
Chaosmos
Kemet
Rex
Heroes of Normandie

>>44150745
Seconding Summoner Wars unless you have another (or several) friends serious about getting into Mage Wars with you. It's long, it's fiddly, and it's really prone to analysis paralysis with people who don't know the cardpool well. By comparison, Summoner Wars sets up damn fast, plays quick, and has, if not as much, then most of the same depth. But if Mage Wars mechanics seem more interesting, consider Mage Wars Academy instead.
>>
File: tyrone3.gif (2 MB, 243x316) Image search: [Google]
tyrone3.gif
2 MB, 243x316
>>44151395
>only tripping for one thread

When it has nothing to do with the content being posted.
>>
>>44148982
People often quotes Heroes of Nomandie as being very CoH-esque, but I don't see it, mostly because it lacks any mechanics that would make it feel like an RTS game.

>>44149138
No no, the solo game and the CoH game are two separate designs I've been working on, albeit the CoH is abandoned.

Actually, I remember seeing a thread on official Company of Heroes forums with photos of some guy making a CoH board game, albeit all of it was in Spanish. He got quite flashy boards and customizable maps with the use of hex tiles (totally stealing that one somehow), but mechanics of it looked a bit too separated from CoH. Can't tell until I've played it though.
>>
>>44151395
>>>44145965
I was thinking Small World with expansions could fit the bill as well. Fun, abstract style wargame.

>>44150227
>What are the top 5 games in your collection /bgg/?

Oh Lord! I can't make a choice. I'm an elected official! That and I have a large collection, it'd be kind of hard to narrow it down to just five.

Stone Age
Five Tribes
Roll for the Galaxy
Heroes of Normandie
Eclipse / Exodus
>>
>>44151766
> Being incapable of seeing a trip without uber butt-hurt...

I must ask you to go back to b...
>>
Will Kingdom Death ever get a price decrease? I really want to try it out, but I can't imagine spending that much money.
>>
>>44150745
Third for Summoner Wars. Their big box sets have great value. Summoner rules, fun combos and card interactions. Really cheap expansions (10$ for full new army). The custom deckbuilding is much more limited than mage Wars, but I don't see if as much of a knock against the game.

>played 5 games last night after Xmas tapas party
>Lost 4, but can't be mad as every game was close and down to the wire
>fucking loving the alliance summoners and their strengthening of common play using positioning, event cards, and new mechanics
>game needs more love, but wife dislikes the dice combat ( despite loving chaos and ti)
>marriage is suffering
>>
>>44150227
TI3
CitOW
Among the Stars
Shogun
Empires: Age of Discovery

This isn't 100% set in stone, since ranking many of the games near the top is by no means an easy feat for me.
>>
>>44151971
I doubt that it'll go down again in the immediate future. I would say that I don't regret ordering it for a moment.
>>
>>44130625
We're all just trying to have a good time. If it will ruin the player's game, yes. If it messes up every one else's game too much, no. Judgment call.
>>
>>44150227
My top 5:
Power grid
Tales of Arabian nights
Citadels
Dixit
Eldritch horror

It was hard to choose between the latest edition of catacombs and EH.

Is CitOW and fury of Dracula as good as everyone says? Been meaning to play them for some time
>>
>>44150227
Ankh-Morpork
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
Shadow Hunters
Love Letter
Saboteur
>>
>>44152216
FoD certainly is - assuming that Dracula doesn't screw up and get killed in the first couple turns.
>>
>>44152598
From what I've seen the theme kinda seems tacked on to me. Not saying that makes it a bad game, just didn't give me the impression it was very spooky
>>
>>44150227
CitoW
TI3
Power Grid (friends don't like it, the philistines...)
Le Havre (gotta get me other Rosenberg games)
Castles of Burgundy
>>
>>44152662
My plays felt pretty thematic, but I was really hamming it up as Dracula.

>>psst
>>psst
>>you know you want to supply at night.
>>just do it once, think of all the items and events you could get.

Nobody ever listens to Dracula though.
>>
>>44152773
Is it better/spookier than eldritch horror?
>>
>>44152850
I haven't played EH, so I can't say for sure, but I would say that theme and mechanics flow pretty well, nothing felt out of place.

As to spooky, I dunno, can you give a different example of a spooky game? I can say that it's certainly tense.
>>
>>44153033
I don't know about "spooky", but the theme is exectuted fantastically well. Dracula is an elusive menace that you know you could stake if you could just get him cornered. The hunters are dangerous together, but catch them alone, especially unprepared, and they can be taken apart. They stick together and they'll never cover enough ground to catch you. Razor wire tense on both sides of the board.

Now, letter from whitechapel / scotland yard - that one has painted-on theme.
>>
>>44153155
I feel like FoD is a Letters of Whitechapel killer, there is no reason to have both and everything Whitechapel does, Fury does better and with less frustration for the hunters. Would anyone disagree?
>>
>>44153519
spot on desu senpai
>>
>>44150227
>What are the top 5 games in your collecting /bgg/?
Terra Mystica
Dominant Species
Le Havre
Twilight Struggle
No fifth comes directly to mind. Triumph&Tragedy will probably nab that spot soon though.

>>44150547
>And speaking of GMT games, do you play war games?
Not really, just kind of got into it a bit with Triumph&Tragedy, which I think is the only wargame I own that I've also played. That said, just got back home from playing a full game of T&T that took about 6,5 hours, holy fuck this game man. Only played the "short" scenario once and the full game once, but I'm pretty sure it's going to become a favorite real fast, especially with more plays as we get more experience with it.

Other than that, I own both Twilight Struggle and Here I Stand, and a friend of mine has Churchill. Of those only Here I Stand is what I'd consider an actual wargame so to speak, and we haven't even played it. Only myself and the guy who has Churchill actually really want to give it a serious try atm, but his girlfriend can probably be convinced, so that leaves another three people to convince to read through the 40-something pages rulebook which I'm hoping we'll be able to do soon. Oh and also he has Andean Abyss, which we plan on trying soon.

Anyway, all that said, I'm looking into some more wargames. Rommel in the Desert (also by Craig Besinque like T&T), Washington's War, Sekigahara, Red Winter, Successors, Empire of the Sun, the COIN series (given we enjoy Andean Abyss), are the ones I'm currently interested in atm. And of course, several of them need reprints....
>>
Yeah you guys gotta try talisman endless fun and did ya have fun last night talismayne at nerd night?
>>
>>44152037
How is Among the Stars? I've been thinking about buying it. Why do you like it?
>>
>>44155024
I love the game personally, probably the best drafting game I've played.

I think it's mostly the combination of the drafting and the spatial organization of your space stations that makes it so neat, especially with the expansions added in for some meaty decision-making beyond the hands you pass around.

The only flaw it has is that it can drag out if playing with the expansions and you have an AP prone person at the table.
>>
File: Ogre SJG.jpg (118 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
Ogre SJG.jpg
118 KB, 500x421
>>44152241
Saboteur? Really? I'm surprised. I don't dislike it - I picked it up on your recommendation in fact and have enjoyed the games I've played. But I wouldn't have said it would make anyone's top five list.

>>44152216
>Citadels
I thought strongly about putting this in my top 5 due to the amount of fun provided by such a compact package of gaming goodness. This is one of those games with a surprising amount of social interaction mixed with good strategic play.

>>44154639
Yeah, it takes a while to convince people that classical hex and chit wargames can be a lot of fun. I usually use the OGRE microgames to get people started due to its simplicity in the base game and then add in terrain rules, etc in the more advanced scenarios. That and the OGRE deluxe edition has so much eye-candy it's great. I can see the attraction to the COIN series - Fire in the Lake, Andean Abyss, etc. I've got GMT's Space Empire 4x - but still haven't had a chance to play it or the Ground Assault expansion I picked up for it.

So many good war games in my collection, so few war gamers here... Sigh.
>>
File: Analysis Paralysis 01.jpg (305 KB, 750x618) Image search: [Google]
Analysis Paralysis 01.jpg
305 KB, 750x618
>>44155176
Not the Anon who originally asked, but I've heard several people say that they thought Among The Stars was better than 7 Wonders and one of their favorite drafting games. Now I'm going to have to add it to my 'wish list' too.

As for analysis paralysis - some times you simply have to remind them that the fate of the world *Doesn't* really rest on the outcome of the game.
>>
>>44155923
>Yeah, it takes a while to convince people that classical hex and chit wargames can be a lot of fun.
I'm actually kind of lucky with my gaming group, we're the same people who've played together for almost 10 years, so most of us are pretty open towards trying new stuff. At least so long as no one goes full HAM and turns up with like A World At War or ASL.

>I can see the attraction to the COIN series - Fire in the Lake, Andean Abyss, etc.
I really like the idea behind the COIN series with the same core rules over a series of games, so if you like the system you can pick up the new releases pretty easily. I've yet to find out if I'm a fan of the system though! Also I'll probably try to get Cuba Libre regardless of what I think of Andean Abyss, as it's supposed to be a pretty fast variant, which we might find flows better.

>So many good war games in my collection, so few war gamers here... Sigh.
Yeah, I get the impression one really has to go out and actively find war gamers and hope for the best, it's a shame.
>>
>>44154639
Tell me dominant species and havre
>>
>>44150988
>>44151296
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's mostly a player issue. I definitely take a little too long deciding what to do each turn, and we all have a bit of trouble deciding which cards are worth our money at this point. Though personally I feel like maybe our issue is that we rarely prepare, and instead, if we HAVE enough money to buy something, we do simply because we can. I feel like it's probably a smarter bet to simply wait and prepare for a turn so that we can actually get a decent hand to go into the dungeon with instead of constantly buying new cards to fill our decks with bloat, which in turn makes the game run on longer as we aren't necessarily getting what we need when we need it.

I think we look at it more as almost a dungeon crawler when really it's just a deck builder, and I should know by now one of the number one rules of playing deck builders is to avoid bloat.
>>
>>44150227
I went to go look through my collection only to realize how small it is compared to how many games I actually want in it.

Also, if I'm doing a top 5 for my personal favorites in my collection, it probably goes:

>Mage Knight
>Ascension
>Darkest Night
>Thunderstone
>Mage Wars

If I were making a top 5 for games that I actually get to play a good amount, or top 5 that I play with my group, it would be a handful of much simpler games:

>Cheaty mages
>Chronicle
>Fairy tale
>Pixel Glory
>Coup

I feel like I enjoy playing both lists equally, but for very different reasons and in different settings.
>>
>>44158494

You could also think of it like this

>Game is basically you sending a group of mercs to crack skulls
>Give them to little and they can't get the job done
>Give them too much and they're encumbered, and they might not be able to sift through all the shit and find what they need when they need it
>You want to make sure they have the most efficient load outs possible so they get the job done

Or yeah, just don't bloat your deck with trash cards. Also spending a turn to destroy something isn't always that big of a waste of time.
>>
>>44151395
>social games
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Played Kemet, it's a decent little game. Other three, no experience.

Cosmic Encounter I've played and didn't like. Too simple and randomly determined attacks is lame.
>>
>>44160999
Get your antifun ass back to agricola then I guess
>>
>>44160999
I also played cosmic encounter a handful of times and found it to be chaotic and just "take that" ish . maybe I need to play it more
>>
>>44161418
>>44160999
Neither of you are wrong about cosmic - it's very random and has loads of take that elements. And if you're playing it like a wargame, those elements are going to be the determining factor and you're going to feel like you're playing munchkin in space.

Fact is, Cosmic is pretty garbage at being a wargame. It's got lots of wargame elements going on, and you do have to deal with them competently, but in the end, it's a negotiation game, and that's how most games are won or lost in my group. There's certainly a fair number of exceptions, last-second screw-you effects that mess that up, but they're not happening the majority of the time.

That said, we're also not playing it half as much as we were a couple years ago, there's a lot of games out there with way more strategic depth. But cosmic does have a ridiculous amount of content, and an ability to continually surprise and entertain.

It's light fare, but it's pretty good as light fare goes.
>>
>>44143047
>>44143177
>>44150676
But 99% of the Pegasus basically merges with
the base game and you never have to use the New Caprica section

You probably always play with the extra Pegasus content, it's just not modular like Exodus
>>
>>44161236
>Agricola

Why the fuck would a wargamer want to play that? I mean really.
>>
>>44163418
If that was you, then why are you bitching about cosmic being simple when you asked for simple recs
0/10 you'll never be a professional anon impersonator
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for a game that plays well for two begginers to table top games? I've heard Fairy Tale fits that bill so I'm thinking that, but Mage Knight also came up. After some research Mage Knight seems a little advanced, but most games do on paper. Any others I might consider? Thoughts on either of those?
>>
>>44163686
I'm going to say Battlecon and Android Netrunner because I like them a lot, but what type of games do you like? Video game genres?
>>
>>44163554
I'm not him but why would you reccomend something like that to a wargamer who wants stuff that can handle a group but still work for him and the other wargamers in said group?

I don't have anything to recommend, or else I would, but eurogames like that seem way off.

>>44163686
Mage Knight is fun, but it's also a clusterfuck. I've houseruled it so heavily it's a new game by this point. I wouldn't suggest it for beginners.
>>
I've just moved to Melbourne, Australia. Any /bgg/ers nearby?
>>
>>44163770
RPGs of all types really. Also played some D&D 3.5 back in the day before I left home and was never able to find gamebros ever again. Kinda why mage knight stuck out. Also it can be played single player apparently. The wife is down to try some new games with me,which is why Fairy Tale looks good. Aesthetics we can both get behind and simple to pick up game play from what I've read. I'll look into the other two right now.

>>44163839
Yeah I've read that it's a mess that you'll be deciphering for a few games before you get comfortable with it. Not opposed to that myself, but something easier to pick up would be nice just to get into the hobby. When we have more people to join us I'm looking forward to trying One Night Ultimate Werewolf or Sabotage I think it's called?
>>
>>44163686
Mage Knight is a great game, but unless you're willing to give it a lot of time and patience, it is absolutely not for beginners. It has a ton of rules, pieces, and things to do/remember. It's also not necassarily the greatest 2 player game. I've only played it 2 player once, and while it was enjoyable, I, and many others, prefer it as a solo game. I don't mean to dissuade you from trying it as again, it is absolutely a fantastic game, probably even my favorite. But I recognize it's faults, primarily that it is anything but simple.

Fairy tale on the other hand, is a great starter game. It's simple enough while maintaining a good amount of depth that you can grab a hold of after a couple plays. However, I generally prefer it with 3 or more players. With 2, the options you have during the drafting phase become extremely limited, and there's a lot less work involved in figuring out what other players are aiming for. Still fun and definitely worth picking up, but not necessarily the greatest 2 player game.

You may not know this yet, but if you're into deck builders, Ascension is a great game especially for beginners. It looks scary at first with the huge card pool, but it's incredibly easy to learn how to play and matches can go by very quickly once you've got it down. I've always found it plays very well in a 1v1 format in particular, because you have the tension that comes with other players potentially taking cards away from you, but no where near the randomness that comes from having a bunch of other people take cards from the pool before getting back to your turn, which ends up taking away any options you may have thought you had. It also has a ton of expansions to choose from. The base set works fine, though it is the simplest. Each expansion plays the same, but with a couple added mechanics unique to that set. They can all be combined as well. Personally I recommend realms unraveled as the first set to pick up, but to each their own.
>>
>>44163839
would you mind sharing a few of those house rules? I love me some mage knight, and i've definitely not played it anywhere near as much as i'd like so it's definitely still fresh, but it never hurts to see a new way to play.
>>
>>44164153
You can try out Netrunner on jinteki.net (it's a bit glitchy) for free, and Battlecon I think is also playable free online, not sure though.
Tabletop Simulator is really good for trying out a game before you buy it. It's helped steer my buying decisions to and from a lot of games.
>>
>>44163686
Ran out of room. Same anon as >>44164234

Summoner wars and mage wars are both great games specifically made for 2 players. I haven't personally played summoner wars so I can't speak for it, but I've been very interested in it for a long time and have been holding my hand back from ordering the master set off amazon for a while now. Mage wars on the other hand I own 2 copies of (for 4 players) as well as some expansions, and I have to say it's got a lot going for it. the downsides are that it can take a while to get set up, it has a lot of terms to memorize which will inevitably make you grab the rule book every turn to refresh your memory, and it can be a pretty long game. But if you give it the time to learn it and both of you are into it, it's an absolutely fantastic game. Lot's of variety, cool mechanics, and just a whole lot of fun in general.

On the simpler side of tactics, krosmaster arena is a pretty good game. It's a little pricey, but the component quality is pretty damn good to make up for it. It's a light tactics game, great for beginners, and has a ton of expansion characters to play around with if you enjoy it enough.

Before I run out of space again: Boss monster and pixel glory are both great games that run the fine line between simple and just complex enough. Boss monster leans slightly more to the complex end, but that's honestly because I've always found it's rules to be a little unclear; in reality it's a pretty simple game. Both games are a lot of casual fun while remaining very competitive, and are relatively easy to pick up and play without much to learn or much set-up.
>>
>>44163839
I can't really think of any wargame for 4-6-6 people that isn't Risk-tier pleb shit
>>
>>44164015
yeah, what kind of games are you in to?
>>
>>44164930
All kinds, although my main thing is historical wargames or strategy games. But I'll play Power Grid, Xia, Yardmaster, Fury of Dracula, etc. I'm in Essendon, but go over to the Eastern suburbs semi-regularly.
>>
>>44165135
ah sweet, I picked up Duel of Ages II on Thursday and played the first tutorial mission, had a blast. I'm in Brunswick, you should check out Next Level Games in Moonee Ponds as I'm there most Saturdays for board games
>>
>>44167030
You got a group? My wife is Australian, hence why I'm here, and while a few of our friends are sort of into games, it's hard to get everyone together and I'm looking for some more regular gaming.

And also some more people with collections, since my games are mostly in the US.

Email in field
>>
>>44167221
Huh, 4chan no longer takes emails in that field it appears.

psykikpowaz(at)gmail.com
>>
>>44167221
somewhat, my friend owns the store so I make an effort to be there most weekends unless something else is happening (like this weekend coming up)

I'll shoot you an email with my BoardGameGeek profile which has my collection in a couple minutes from this post
>>
>>44150227

There's like 7 games in my collection and one of them is Munchkin so that's an easy question:

1. Neuroshima: Hex
2. Starcraft: The Board Game
3. Kemet
4. Ghost Stories
5. Dominant Species
>>
>>44145965

Dominant Species maybe? It's an Euro but the war gaming theme is strong.

GoT should be easy to introduce now because people are into the show and while it's not my favorite game it's OK (lots of negotiation with the fighting, though).

Similar deal with Starcraft/Forbidden Stars (less/no negotiation) and maybe NexusOp (haven't played that so only parroting)
>>
>>44163839
>I'm not him but why would you reccomend something like that to a wargamer who wants stuff that can handle a group but still work for him and the other wargamers in said group?

Answer: Because there are some good basic 'abstract' war games like Small world that will play 4 (or 6 with the board expansion) and still not be overly complex to the point of scaring off new players.
>>
Anybody gave Kemet: Ta-Seti a spin? We started playing Kemet recently and we're hooked.

Such a good game.

Also am I the only one that thinks the colors are a little bit imbalanced?

Red > Blue > White

White is useless in the end game, the power tiles at levels 1-2 are best as a supplementation to a Red or Blue strategy.

Blue doesn't have an answer to Initiative and creatures/powers that add blood - at best you're going to be equal in men, but that leaves your other temple vulnerable.

To be viable blue must control two temples to rake in the VP and power points and maybe the power tile that gives VPs for winning on defense.

So that leaves Red. If there's a tile that's not useful from that I haven't seen it yet. The game degenerates to "who can grab most red tiles first" at least for me.

Maybe we're doing something wrong. I managed to win using both red/blue and white strategies but against opponents that are equally skilled I would choose red any time of the day.
>>
>>44169072
Is there a Kemet expansion? I like the base but it wears out somewhat quickly.

I would agree that red is somewhat overpowered, although white isn't as bad as you think late game and blue is on par with it.

What I find most imbalanced are the creatures.
>>
>>44169121

Yep Kemet: Ta-seti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS2OzvZtR_8

Dunno man. You're limited to 11 mana, and you receive 2 mana in any case. That leaves 9 mana each turn. If you control two 3 temples that 6/9, if you get 3 and 5 you're set. You get VPs for that.

Compare that to getting your pyramid to level 4 and buying priest of Amon and High Priest. All the economy cards seem useless if you only concentrate on white.

As a supplementation to either red or blue white seems to be great. The best/cost effective cards seem to be concentrated on levels 1/2.

If you go pure white the only useful cards seem to be The Mummy (4), Vision (3), Divine Boon (2). If you have enough DI cards I guess you can crush either red or blue but it's an open question if you manage to get them soon enough to make a difference.

I guess with going with the economy route you're getting 4 poitns "for free" (3 pyramids, 1 tile) and have to win 4 battles to win. While your opponents are stacked with +1 to attack.

Just my opinion, maybe there's something I'm not seeing.
>>
>>44169246
It's been about a year since I last played so I can't recall exactly what the White player was doing, but it took me and the other guy ganging up on him to stop him. I was mixed between all three, while the other guy was all red. We played a few games where that guy went heavy on the white and it seemed to work.
>>
>>44169072
I'm near-literally foaming at the mouth for Ta-Seti to release.

As for color balance, I do generally agree that red is probably the strongest, but I win about 70% of the games in my group, and I tend to go blue/white most of the time, though I always get a couple of the rank 1-2 red tiles, and generally manage to snag at least a couple 3-4 reds from other people's pyramids. Probably part of my success with B/W is that most of the rest of my group tends to go red heavy, which devalues it a bit. White econ, some movement boosters from red, and a couple utility powers from blue, and the aggression you can afford to throw around each turn gets ridiculous.

Initiative is a big deal, but it can be played around. The guy with it doesn't get any VP for winning a fight that initiative kills all the enemies for, and it doesn't do jack when you have him on the defensive.
>>
>>44169679
>Initiative is a big deal, but it can be played around. The guy with it doesn't get any VP for winning a fight that initiative kills all the enemies for

Wait what

WHAT

WHAT
H
A
T

How the fuck did we miss that? That totally bones every game we've played.

Fuck.
>>
>>44169789
Yeah, initiative does it's damage before the battle phase, and, since there's suddenly no enemies in the territory, the battle never actually happens, so no battle VP.
Enjoy your new, enormously more balanced game.
>>
>>44169679

What do you mean "to release"? I can already buy it.

Right. Haven't played much with 5 players but it seems that for offensive/defensive strategies to keep rolling you need at least 3/4 cards to keep rolling and other players might fuck that up.

>>44169789

Well you and me both, I thought you could not apply initiative when you want to (so you have an option of applying initiative and killing 2 units before the battle starts or fighting without applying initiative.
>>
>>44169872
>I can already buy it.
WHERE
None of the big stateside stores have it in stock yet.

Also there's no "may" in Initiative's wording, unless I remember wrong.
>>
>>44169903
Oh shit it's in stock at miniaturemarket those fuckers snuck it through on me nevermind brb goodbye wallet
>>
>>44169903

I probably should have mentioned that I'm from Poland:

http://allegro.pl/kemet-ta-seti-dodatek-do-kemet-gra-planszowa-egipt-i5824587056.html
>>
>>44169915
No, wait. It's not.
Fuck.
>>
>>44169903

Yeah your right we thought that there's an implicit "may" to applying any power tile, but that's not the case (just checked the rules)
>>
>>44163686
I recommend Neuroshima Hex, Pixel Tactics and Flash Point.

I would also recommend Imperial Settlers, as it has way better pacing for 2 players in my opinion, but it has mixed reception as people describe it as a "multiplayer solitaire" and they are kind of right on that one.
>>
What's everyone's favorite strategy as Dracula?
>>
>>44170000
Start near one of the hunters, kick him in the teeth second turn, then run for the hills.
>>
>>44170000
There's that nice Irish Gamble if I remember.

Start in Ireland, move one space on land, feed (that's the action that allows you to sit on your ass, right?), then sea move and then sea move again. If I recall correctly, doing a double sea move from Ireland offers you about 14 possible landing sites. Plus, you can put a vampire in Ireland so it can mature and give you points. I think it was something along those lines.
>>
>>44170078
I love that, it's so tricky. One thing I need to remember is that vampires wipe your trail, so you can't chain one after another for an instant win. Try and put a helpful event followed by a vampire if you're sure the hideouts won't be found.
>>
>>44170189
Do the vampires you leave behind work exactly the same in the new edition?

Also, I think they changed sea travel in the new one too, so it might make this strategy redundant.
>>
>>44170291
You clear the three oldest hideouts after it matures, so it shortens your trail.
>>
>>44170348
Well, I'm not sure how that works because I didn't play in ages, but alright.

Also, after looking at the map, you have to start in Galway, move to Dublin, feed and then begin your sea travel in Atlantic.

After moving by sea once again, you have 15 possible locations where you can land. Some are better than the others, but still.
>>
>>44170402
My mistake, it's actually 11 landing zones, as they have changed the sea connections in the new edition.

Still, North Atlantic is probably the best zone to start a sea travel, as you get lots of choices after moving twice.
>>
>>44155923
Saboteur's a nice little filler with good art that I can pull out and explain in about five minutes
>>
File: co-related games2.png (6 MB, 1040x3642) Image search: [Google]
co-related games2.png
6 MB, 1040x3642
>>
>tfw you haven't played a game that wasn't single player in months
>>
>>44129891
I'm still fairly new to table top and got Dominion a month ago and it's been a great experience and gateway for me and my gf. Just yesterday we got the Seaside expansion at the local game shop. After this expansion I think I'll get Prosperity and last Dark Ages in that order.

After Dominion + Expansions what should be our next game /bgg/? good for 2 players of course
>>
>>44173279
Summoner Wars
Hive
Twilight Struggle
Acension
Star Realms

Did I miss any, /bgg/?
>>
>>44173279
Consulting detective is a fantastic couples game.
>>
>>44173279

Do you want something new or more of the same.

If something new - what other games you have and like.

If more of the same you can check one of { Ascention, DC Comics Deck Building Game, Star Realms, Cthulhu Realms, Trains, Arctic Scavengers, Nightfall, Foe Hunters (might not be out yet), Valley of Kings (might be too introductory) }
>>
>>44173499
Something new we haven't tried would be good. Dominion has been the gateway and our first. Thanks for the recommendations

>>44173453
>>44173491
and you guys too. I'll be looking all of these up for sure.
>>
>>44173612

Well if something new I'd suggest Neuroshima: Hex, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Race for the Galaxy, Mage Wars (and previously mentioned Summoner Wars), Battlecon.

If you figured out Dominion on your own none from this list should be too complicated, and are either made for 2 or best at 2.

Mage Knight if you want something over the top complicated (some people say that it's best as a solo game though).
>>
>>44169789
>>44169679

Well we played today (at 3) and just for shits and giggles I went White + Red.

My idea was to get Charge at the first round and then all the DI adding cards to offset the weakness.

Went something like this:

> Round 1
Charge, Divine Boon, Increased white pyramid level to 3, because I was last I sent a single guy to the "5 temple"

> Round 2
Hand of God, Increased Red Pyramid to 2, Carnage and went to the 3 temple with 5 troops, 1 VP from fighting

> Round 3
Mummy, 1 victory from fighting, lots of back and forward

> Round 4
Priest of Ra, 1 victory from fighting went to the sanctuary of all gods and managed to get 1 point from that too

> Round 5

Slaves, Red Victory Card, 2x prayer and upgraded the blue pyramid straight to 4th level. Me and gf had 8 VPs but I had 3 from fighting and she had 2.

The DI didn't help much as I thought they would, additional would be more beneficial. also I didn't fight as much making the last turn frantic.
>>
>>44173699
Thanks again. Screencapped
>>
>>44170640
Fair enough. Have you looked at / played Citadels? If not, do yourself a favor and take a look. It's not hard to teach, but has plenty of depth and a lot more social interaction. And it's very affordably priced to boot.
>>
>>44173279
Carcassonne isn't bad at all as another 'gateway' game. Take a look at Stone Age, it's very good with 2 - 4 players and is a solid offering in the Euro Gaming category, and so is 'Castles of Burgundy'. Neither is so complex that it's off putting to new players in my experience. (My first game of Terra Mystica was vastly confusing, and my friend who was teaching failed to clue me in on things like when to build bridges {have to have settlements on both sides of the bridge before building it} so I ended up with wasted resources which was rather frustrating as a new player with no read through of the rules.)
>>
>>44150227
Not in order-
Arkham Horror
Tanto Cuore
Love Letter
Takenoko
Tragedy Looper
>>
How would I go about flattening a slightly bent board? My BattleCON board came with a lengthwise bend, so all 4 corners hang above the table.
I tried pressing it with a heavy book, but it didn't work, and I don't want to try bending it back because I'm afraid it'll just fold.
>>
>>44177363
Just put your dick over it for a couple of hours and that should do the trick.
>>
>>44175605
I've already got Lost Temple, which from what I understand is Citadels: The Race Game. I should probably get it out in the New Year. I should also add that I've always had fun playing/teaching Saboteur... except for the time my older brother's ex got up after one round and said she didn't want to play any more. Lovely girl, but she never had much patience.
>>
>>44177363
If you're careful, an iron+ steam with a layer of paper towel to insulate might do it.
>>
>>44150227
CitOW
Roll for the Galaxy
Castles of Burgundy
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Ti3
>>
Ok, so I fucked up my Xmas gift for my brother. We were going to get each other the opposite Fire Emblem:Fates games, except they don't come out in north america until February. No i didnt check release dates beforehand, im an idiot. So instead I'll ask him for a board game.

I'm thinking either Spartacus or evolution. Should I askbfor one or the other? None? Something better in the same price range? (I went for those two as they are costed similar to a 3ds game).

I love Summoner Wars, ti3, Neuroshima Hex, trashy games in general. The odd social game too (love sheriff, enjoy coup, but fuck werewolf, masquerade, and resistance/Avalon). He already ordered twilight struggle for me this past fall for my bday.

What do, /bgg/?
>>
>>44181331
Spartacus. Absolutely. As glorious and trashy as it ought to be.
>>
>>44164234
Just had to come back and say you're a prince. Thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>44182163
I only ever heard it mentioned with "its trash turned up to 11. I think my group will love the backstabbing, killing, political maneuvering, and tight play.
>>
>>44176766
>Arkham Horror
I want to love this game, but I just can't. It takes too damn long. There's so much downtime. It's repetitive.

I'd like to try out Eldrich Horror, but I"ve already sank $100+ into the game and some expansions, so I'm too far into sunk costs fallacy to be able to do that.
>>
>>44182923
It's not without faults - the combat system without houserules heavily favors speed over the other gladiator stats, the houses aren't perfectly balanced, game can often come down to a dice roll, but there's so much good about it that it's difficult to care, and many of those flaws are easily fixed by simple houserules or content in the expansions.
Plus the easily adjustable start/end VP goalposts make it incredibly simple to reconfigure it for a more/less political and longer/shorter game.
>>
>>44175723
All those sound interesting. If I ever picked up something like Terra Mystica I'd actually look forward to learning it since I'm the rule learner.
>>
>>44173279
Those three are good choices, although I'd personally consider getting the Cornucopia/Guilds combo set as well. As for your question there's a WAGs (wives and girlfriends) chart around here somewhere

>>44177363
Wait what? Which set did that board come with? Fate? Don't iron it, that does nothing. I'd just bend it back slowly a few times until it's flat

>>44177530
Lost Temple is pretty good, though most of my game group hated it. It only came with one player aid so you'll want to print more before you play

>>44175723
>have to have settlements on both sides of the bridge before building it
Wut
>>
I was looking at this one game called Hegemonic. Does anyone know if this game is good or not?
>>
File: 1440420067244.jpg (70 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1440420067244.jpg
70 KB, 500x671
I'm having a hard time thinking how I could ever spend 50+ dollars on a game like Pandemic Legacy and only be able to play it one time through. Reading up on it it's got something like 15 plays on it. I guess it's just for specific types of people.
>>
>>44184356
It's okay, one of the less popular 4x-is games. I'd probably pick Exodus or Twilight Imperium over it, so consider at least looking at those two. Maybe also Eclipse, if ship customization means more to you than everything else for some reason.
>>
Because the thread quieted down, gonna ask the question from previous thread:

What's your favorite card game? LCG? CCG? I have an urge to start playing some card games but don't know what to get, so I'm fishing for recommendations.

I played m:tg a long time ago, and I liked Dominion fair enough.
>>
>>44186983
Netrunner is pretty good and the most popular of the LCG's
>>
>>44185725
Can you tell me a bit about the ship customization in Eclipse? As a MoO veteran ship customization is my jam
>>
>>44141250
>I reeeally hope that AI system gets used somewhere else
Scythe is going to include an AI deck for solo play.
>>
File: pic1012173[1].jpg (917 KB, 3982x1089) Image search: [Google]
pic1012173[1].jpg
917 KB, 3982x1089
>>44187174
You can buy tech using an action and resources, then you spend an action and resources to outfit up to two slots with a thing you have the tech for (so buying the best gun lets you put it on all three ships, one on the fighter and cruiser each, two on the battleship, using two actions, for example). The basic ones are torps, which fire only once at the beginning of battle, guns, which fire every round of battle, shields, which absorb hits, computers, which increase your accuracy roll, drives, which give you power, and engines, which make the ship move. The ship must always be able to move, the space station cannot move.
You can kill environmental hazards which are basically Saberhagen's Berserkers to get really cool tech, like a missile tile which fires three missiles each worth tow hits, or a quark-gluon computer, which makes you hit on anything but a 1 and doesn't eat power.
It's really cool and honestly the only thing Eclipse has going for it.
>>
>>44187389
Switch drives and engine, replace engine with "source."
>>
>>44187328
Has anyone ever considered a deck of cards with instructions to be used as a player replacement in case someone dips out?

Cards like offensive action to player to left, right, across, best optimal action as agreed upon by players, etc. a card would be drawn for each turn or whenever a decision is required.

Could such a deck be made that would automatically play monopoly or Catan?
>>
>>44187618
>Could such a deck be made that would automatically play monopoly
I don't know how you'd program cards to act like a bitch.
>>
>>44187695
You could easily program it to act like a vengeful prick by removing or adding cards as the game goes along.
>>
>>44187328
I haven't checked out the Automa system for Scythe yet (though it does sound cool.) But I meant in the sense that the AI controls a boss type monster, is unique to a monster, the moves the AI has starts decreasing as it gets weaker, and most of the game is about fighting these monsters.

>>44187618
The instructions for drawn cards would have to be really vague for it to work with any game. You could probably have the AI do easy conditional statements like "The AI player does a move that is detrimental to the player to its right", then all players except the targeted player must agree on what to do for the AI player's turn. So in the case of Monopoly, the AI would upgrade any owned spaces that the targeted player would be likely to land on.
>>
>>44187618
>>44187986

If you're dedicated developing FSA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite-state_machine for an AI is the way to go, most computer games are programmed that way in any case so the only difficulty is how to do that so that people aren't bogged down.
>>
>>44187174
As a MoO veteran Twilight Imperium is your jam, you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>44188674

> tfw no game for a MoM veteran ;/
>>
>>44129891
Triumph&Tragedy and the new edition of Through the Ages.

Mostly through testing new games at friends or conventions.

Through the Ages, Mahjong, Historia
>>
>>44130327
I've worked on a few dozen ideas. A couple of them have become prototypes, of these I have actually sold the rights to one of them, but on a royalty contract so I won't get anything until the company actually starts selling which might not happen.

The prototype design I'm most proud of is a sandbox civilization game where the players play proper civilizations, defined by a common culture, technology and known plants, animals and diseases and not the states you normally play in the genre. A big part of the player interaction comes from the rule that every state can be used once by any player during a phase. This allows internal conflict within civilizations, and makes warfare and diplomacy between civilizations different from most civ games. To me it is the most interesting aspect, but it has been the most difficult to teach and to balance in the playtesting.
>>
Looking for fun kid-friendly boardgames to play with/give to my 7 y/o niece and 5 y/o nephew, nothing too fiddly... Something they'll keep asking to play, not boxes that'll stay in a closet forever.
Got any recommendations, /teegee/?
>>
File: MoM.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MoM.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
>>44188680
?

>>44188993
King of Tokyo, easy.
>>
File: mom.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
>>44189023
Master of Magic
>>
>>44154639
I've just played my first to games of Triumph and Tragedy this weekend, I expect to play many more during winter. Such a sleek design and still many agonising decisions. 6,5hours seems like a lot, we played our two games in the same time.

Here I Stand is really fun but you need the right players, willing to do innovative diplomacy and deal with the very high luck-factor in such a long game. I suggest playing it at conventions, if there are any near where you live, as it is hard to find 6 players with the time to play this game a number of times, to learn it properly.
>>
>>44188993

TI3. Childhood is the only period when they'll have time to actually play it.
>>
>>44188993
Hey, that's my fish!
Snake Oil
Definitely King of Tokyo
Rampage
No Thanks
>>
>>44189048
>Such a sleek design and still many agonising decisions.
Yeah definately. I kind of love/hate how action and investment cards have dual uses. Stop a guy from getting a protectorate/satellite or keep that card because you need it for commands? More than a few such moments during the game. And then there's the whole "what units do I need where, and when" aspect.

>6,5hours seems like a lot, we played our two games in the same time.
Yeah I'll blame that partially on the fact that we weren't 100% confident in the rules, so there was a lot of double-checking. Also the game actually went on until 1945 with some interesting stuff happening. Axis had submarines spread out enough to completely blockade the West, but luckily got enough cards to turn Turkey into a satellite by 1937 iirc, and that put me as the Soviet player into all kinds of panic. The West managed to stay out of war quite long, and took full control over all seas with a bunch of 3- and 4-step fleets, and had shored up enough defenses early in France to deterr the Axis player from invading. He ended up taking Berlin and Leningrad and got the military victory. Me and the Axis player had been going at each other pretty hard in eastern europe and Turkey-Persia-Soviet border as we both wanted the resources in Persia and the path to Delhi, and neither of us really kept to our "agreements" not to attack one another there, so pressure on the West was too low.

Worst of all though? I had built Atomic Research 1 and 2, had a pair of step 4 cards, had units including airplanes in Poland, but didn't see any Atomic Research 3 cards even once...
>>
File: T&TPacific.jpg (146 KB, 851x1024) Image search: [Google]
T&TPacific.jpg
146 KB, 851x1024
>>44189048
Oh and how cool would it be if Besinque manages to design the Pacific Tragedy idea stand-alone/extension within the next year or so? Not exactly expecting it that quickly, but still, a guy can dream right?

>Here I Stand
Yeah, as it is right now there's 3 of us that are definately interested, and though I haven't asked around yet I'm certain a 4th guy in the group will be interested. Still leaves another two, which will be a bit tricky I think. As for conventions, there's one where I live, but I don't think I'll find too many wargamers there unfortunately.
>>
>>44188993
Gemblo
Wildlife Rescue
Love Letter
Carcassonne
>>
>>44188674
I've played it and I hated it.
>>
>>44190262
Wow.
That sucks, sorry.
What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>44190275
Way too long
Gameplay is stupidly simple
Diplomacy is pointless
No room to maneuver
Etc.

Literally the only time in my life where I feel like playing a game was actively worse than anything else I could be doing.
>>
>>44189542
I would like to see a complete world for fluff reasons but the mechanics of the game lend themselves better to Europe, especially the balance of power and diplomacy with small neutral nations. I guess you could model colonies as western protectorates in set-up but then it is not as elegant a sandbox.
>>
>>44190511
All those are solved by the first expansion except "no room to maneuver" which is exactly the opposite of what I hear from literally ever other person, and even that's solved by a "bigger map" module.
>>
>>44190511
>Diplomacy is pointless
You mean the strat card, or table diplomacy? >3p table diplomacy is paramount.
>>
>>44190549
Played with the expansion. Dunno why everyone else says there is room to maneuver, we played with what was apparently a large map, about 6 rings in size, but it's not like that helped, it just meant I never interacted with anyone on the other side of the table. Leaving home turf is suicide.

>>44190672
I mean the conference every turn you can send your diplomat to.
>>
>>44190804
>six rings
>assembly with newbies.
I'll bet there were eight players too.
You played with idiots.
Colossal idiots.
>>
>>44190821
There were eight players.

But it's not an issue. I pick up games very quickly. And the mechanics just do not interest me at all.

So far it's the only game that I actively hate.
>>
File: neeeerds.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
neeeerds.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
>>44190995
Play it again with four players, a much, much smaller galaxy, and preferably an asymmetrical one, before you write it off completely.
I'd hate it too if my only experience had been what you suffered through.
>>
>>44190531
We'll see how/if it turns out, latest word from Besinque was this:

The current state of T&T/Asia is as follows (but this is very subject to change as it develops):

1) the Factions are:
• USA (with NatChina as Major Power and BritEmpire as initially Neutral Major Power subject to Diplomacy as USA in T&T/Europe)
• Japan
• USSR/East (with RedChina as an ally).

2) The Japan/NatChina/RedChina war will be a Proxy War, fightable without affecting the War/Peace relationships between the Factions.

3) RedChina will have special "Guerrilla Warfare" abilities and Diplomatic advantages. They will be pesky diplomatically but weak militarily.

4) There will be different Techs.

5) the 'Warlord" provinces of China will be Neutral Minors subject to Diplomacy, along with Siam, etc.

And yes, there will be some special rules regarding the Chinese, both Red and Nationalist.

Just starting development of this, will post occasionally on progress.

Thanks for your interest.

Craig
>>
>>44189048
Oh snap, people discussing Triumph & Tragedy? I almost missed that.

Is it really that good? On BGG I've read that people are crying "Western underpowered", as it's easy to blockade them off with submarines in the Atlantic.
>>
Any good mech games?
>>
>>44191064
maaaaaaaaybe if I can find, like, the three best other bros in the world to play with. And even then I doubt it.
>>
>>44191444
Battletech
>>
>>44191093
>Is it really that good?
Only played 2 sessions so far, but yes, it really seems that good imo.

>On BGG I've read that people are crying "Western underpowered", as it's easy to blockade them off with submarines in the Atlantic.
I've read some of it as well, but I can't really say anything from own experience. I mean yeah, Atlantic blockades are easy. On the other hand West can try to rush sonar tech, and if they can combine that with a fleet of decent strength, they will absolutely wreck subs, and seeing as naval units need to be in a coastal land area and have supply to increase steps there'll be no stronger subs in the atlantic until like 39-40. Dunno how viable that strat is however, as it will probably be leaving France undermanned and also requires the West to upgrade their industry pretty aggressively.
>>
Isn't that one of those over complicated minis game?
>>
>>44188993
You've got some good suggestions, and I'll add Forbidden Island as it's a co-op game. Forbidden Desert is more challenging and might be to much at their age, but Island with an enthusiastic adult to help with the rules can be a lot of fun for kids.
>>
Are there any good resources out there for "how to design games"?

I feel like I have all these great ideas in my head, and I write them down even, but then I have a hellish time getting them from the first seed to anything past that. I feel like my head is about to explode.
>>
>>44191749
Books! Books are your friend. Check Amazon and other book sellers for books on that topic. There are several out there that are excellent, as well as books on the history of gaming which can help give you an idea of the evolution of gaming to it's current state. Also look up books and web articles on Kick Starter / Kick Starting games. There are plenty of resources, they just take some digging. (Also look for similar resources via the Board Game Geek web site.)
>>
>>44191749

Sorry if that won't be especially helpful but there's plenty of resources for designing video games.

The medium doesn't translate that well though even simple TBS games require more bookkeeping than even the most complicated.

Here's what the power of google gives you:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Inventors-Guidebook-Role-Playing-Everything/dp/1600374476/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1450205452&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=how+to+desing+boardgames
https://www.reddit.com/r/tabletopgamedesign
>>
>>44191806
*even the most complicated board game
>>
>>44191444
>Any good mech games?

And short of being psychic, how are we supposed to know your personal definition of 'good'? Are you looking at a game involving piloting individual mechs? Are you looking for unit level skirmish, or something else entirely?
>>
>>44191461
You could try Eclipse then, it has none of the diplomacy bullshit and is a lot tighter mechanically.
>>
>>44191642
Battletech isn't simple, but the new introductory box set is a really cheap, really easy game, highly recommend it. Nothing close to as good out there afaik. And it's still more board game than tactical miniatures game, though the line does get blurred.
>>
>>44191849
How about all of those?
>>
>>44192010
>Battletech
>more board game than tactical miniatures game

Fuck you're thick
>>
>>44191444
Abaddon was supposed to be quite ok.
>>
>>44192241
Go ask /btg/, even they refer to it as a board game at least as often as a tabletop miniatures game.
As I understand it, the dividing line these days is whether or not the game divides the board into spaces, or simply measures distance. Guess which battletech does.
>>
>>44192543
Warhammer Diskwars measures distance and it's still a board game.
>>
Just picked up Twilight Imperium, any tips for beginning players?
>>
>>44192543
>wargames
>must be without hexes

/btg/ is special in its own way, but at least our namefags are reasonably intelligent
>>
>>44192673
>our namefags are reasonably intelligent
I respect your opinion but strongly disagree.
>>
>>44192664
Get a refund
>>
>>44192631
All genres are generalizations and have examples they don't work well for.
Would diskwars still be considered a boardgame if the pieces were plastic minis? I doubt it - and I suspect GW would make the same objection. Hell, they thought forbidden stars would be a miniature wargame if the infantry unit sculpts actually looked like infantry.

Similarly, do you think OGRE is a boardgame or miniatures wargame? Some of the pieces are 3D miniatures, but a lot are also just flat chits. Is ASL a miniatures wargame?

Should game genre be more defined by component quality than rules mechanics? I don't think so, but what do I know.
>>
>>44192713
ASL and OGRE aren't miniatures wargames, but they're still wargames as opposed to board games. Battletech is technically playable with chits (as, technically, are many other games) but it's definitely a tabletop miniatures wargame.

And where are you even getting this retarded drivel about game components determining its type?
>>
>>44192747
>And where are you even getting this retarded drivel about game components determining its type?
Probably from the fact that that's how we classify games. Hex and chit games, board games, card games, etc...
>>
>>44192747
Pretty sure wargames, at least in the contect of ASL and OGRE, are a subcategory of board games.

>retarded drivel about game components determining its type?
Assuming that was you, you're the one who brought up Warhammer Diskwars, claiming that it's a boardgame. If not the component type, then WHY is it a boardgame? Because that's what the marketing department at FFG says? I'd hope you could offer something better.
>>
>>44192824
Except no, not really. Let me bring an example of Race for the Galaxy, Glory to Rome or Innovation. Components don't make a genre.
>>
>>44192859
>wargames
>subset of board games

yeah nah

>Diskwars

Not me
>>
>>44192904
So what's the fundamental difference then?
Where do you draw the line, and why does that point make them no longer board games?
BGG certainly categorizes them as a type of boardgame, while wikipedia uses the ambiguous term "board wargame".
It just makes more sense to me to think of them as a type of board game, but I'm certainly willing to entertain the possibility that that's somehow incorrect.
>>
>>44192664
Most common advice you'll get here is to play with -1 ring galaxy size and fewer players, like about 4 at least at first so games are faster and more aggressive
>>
What are three elements you most enjoy seeing in a game? For example, I like player-determined initiative (where player action changes the order people take their turns in), tech trees of some kind, and actions/units/whatever that can be adapted (for example, in a game if I have a spaceship that's normally slow but good at attacking, it has a limited ability to make big jumps...for a cost, of course)
>>
>>44193127
Not the anon you're arguing with, but one interesting dividing point might be the designer's intent - is he trying to make a game, or is he trying to simulate a battle? A huge majority of historical wargames are centered around faithfully recreating specific historical battles or conflicts. Not sure how you'd apply that rubric to stuff like ogre or battletech that clearly aren't trying to recreate something, but also make efforts towards simulation-level detail.
>>
>>44189023
>>44189208
>King of Tokyo
Why people recommend King of Tokyo instead of King of New York? Tokyo have less monsters and smaller map.
>>
>>44193390
KoT is more kid-accessible because there's less gamestate to track, the dice are easier to learn. KoNY adds a lot sure, but it adds more complexity than depth.
>>
>>44193390
New York doesn't have the power up expansion, and costs more.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.