[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Exalted x Warhammer 40k fighting game thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: EXxW40K.png (120 KB, 464x367) Image search: [Google]
EXxW40K.png
120 KB, 464x367
Hypothetical Exalted x Warhammer 40k fighting game thread.
>>
it is shit
>>
>>44128816

What is "it" in this context?
>>
Samefag here.

Let's start with the roster:

Exalted:
Mnemon
Roseblack
Mask of Winters
Ma-Ha-Suchi
Chejop Kejak
Ligier

W40K:
Logan Grimnar
Ibram Gaunt
Grimskull
Kharn the Betrayer
Szarekh the Silent King
>>
>>44128748
40k fan here, Exalted shitstomps 40k. Isn't their basic fighter basically a high tier superhero from Marvel who creates craters with punches?
>>
>>44129095

Fair point.

But canon can be bent a little to create a fun and visually engaging fighter, doncha' think?
>>
>>44128909
Final Boss characters that will be playable in the console version

Exalted
Queen Merela

W40K
God Emperor of Mankind
>>

Not a bad idea. Though I'm kind of partial to the idea of the final boss of the Exalted campaign being Her Redness, the Scarlett Empress
>>
>>44129490

>And Anon grew proud
>someone was actually posting to his shit thread
>in his pride, he forgot to actually make a quote

mfw
>>
>>44129129
You'd have to change shit to the point where it wouldn't even resemble 40k anymore.
>>
>>44129490
I wanted them to be of comparable power, and while I like The Scarlet Empress a lot, power wise she just isn't in the same league as tGEoM

Besides you need to save her and Horus for the sequal.
>>
>>44129713

I see where you're coming from.
Maybe we should come at it from a different angle.
Is there any genre in which an Exalted+40K video game could work?
>>
>>44129095
Yes, but this isn't just throwing the two settings at each other to see who wins. Between Primarchs, Chapter Masters, Daemon Princes, and the other faction's equivalents of those things there are enough being of power in the 40K universe to make a fighting game on roughly level terms with Exalted.
>>
>>44129921

That's what I was thinking.
But I know way more about Exalted than I do about WH40K. Hence why I posted this on /tg/ aka OrkChan.
>>
>>44128748
Exalted fag here, the two games function on entirely different assumptions setting wise this would end in a shitfest.
>>
>>44128888
Both of them.
>>
>>44130927

You don't like Exalted OR 40K?!
But that's like, 89% of this board's content!
What are you doing here?!
>>
Why not just Dungeons the Dragoning?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.