[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itzli Quest (PMMM) - oneshot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Itzli_Card_v2.png (213 KB, 278x385) Image search: [Google]
Itzli_Card_v2.png
213 KB, 278x385
In the Milky War roughly 6000 years ago, Elven civilization was destroyed by a wish to drive the Egg-Hatchers out from elven history by a woman now only known in legend as Itzli.

"...In a single day and night of misfortune, the island of Atlantis disappeared into the depths of the sea."

In that same way, Elven civilization melted away, as their spaceships turned into sand through force of that wish, fragmenting over ten thousand worlds, killing all those worlds that used terraforming. Only a few worlds survived and even then, technology crumbled away, dragging Elven civilization back in the Stone Age.

In myths, it is said, that enchanted by legendary beings called Puella Magi, some fragments of Elven civilization remain, preserved, untouched by the curse of Itzli.

Others would say the stage of history your world is in is:

[] Stone Age
[] Ancient
[] Medieval
[] Early Modern
[] Industrial Era
>>
>>44123675
>industrial
>>
>>44123675
>faggotry
>>
>>44123675
>[] Early Modern
>>
I'll give 1 hour for voting.
>>
If this turns out to be pretty successful, will it evolve from a one-shot into a continuing quest?
>>
Industrial
>>
Industrial
Let's fuck up metternech
>>
File: muh knifeear.jpg (13 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
muh knifeear.jpg
13 KB, 200x237
>>44123770
It depends on if I enjoy running it to my main quest or not.

>>44123854
Muh knife-ear
>>
>>44123675
>[] Early Modern
>>
>>44123675
> Early Modern
Gumshoe magical girls? Heck yeah.
>>
>>44123703
>>44123792
>>44123854

Industrial

>>44124247
>>44124048
>>44123733

Early Modern

Just to clarify, "Early Modern" means the 30 Years War Era whereas Industrial means the Franco-Prussian War/ American Civil War analog eras.
>>
File: 1414305794527.jpg (95 KB, 365x301) Image search: [Google]
1414305794527.jpg
95 KB, 365x301
>>44123742
The vote is tied between the Industrial the Early Modern eras.

Tiebreaker vote:

[] Early Modern (i.e. 30 Years War)
[] Industrial
>>
>>44124460
>Industrial
>>
>>44124586
Locked in Industrial it is. Commencing write-up.
>>
>>44124636

It is an era of great political, social and economic change.

The invention of the steam engine and the consequent development of steam locomotives have made travel across continents a regular occurrence. Steamships have connected two continents, the speed of correspondence being reduced to mere weeks.

The old, feudal orders, have been greatly disrupted by this change in economics. Serfdom has become increasingly difficult to manage as the aristocracy have been finding themselves being supplanted by the new capitalist class. However, there are theories that once day this aristocracy and new class will one day merge, according to more radical political elements.

You, an elf, live in this great era of turmoil and expansion and you are a:

[] Rabblerousing archaeologist down on his luck.

[] A lieutenant in an army fighting to preserve a country.

[] A filthy peasant in the strongest country on the main continent.

[] One of Her Majesty's loyal marines seeking to expand Her Dominion.

[] Write-in (no political leader figures.)
>>
>>44124783
>One of Her Majesty's loyal marines seeking to expand Her Dominion.
>>
A factory owner in an industry that is not making profits in a factory town.
>>
This quest is running too slow right now because I picked a sleepy time slot, so it's currently paused until next morning (for me). Looks like it's going to be a one shot for decency's sake.

if you're interested in it and think others are going to play it next morning, keep it alive. Otherwise, just let it die.

This quest is a spin-off of my other quest on SV https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/legend-of-the-illuminatist-madoka-the-revolutionary-human-incubator-war-quest-pmmm-logh.22145/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.