[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GM asks for believable characters >Decide to play a realistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Amazon_Warrior_(2).png (143 KB, 528x694) Image search: [Google]
Amazon_Warrior_(2).png
143 KB, 528x694
>GM asks for believable characters
>Decide to play a realistic female barbarian
>She's bulky, with lots of muscle and fat
>Wears a chainmail shirt and leggings, since anything else would be too constricting when she swings her giant ax
>GM tells me to take my fetish shit and gtfo
Another guy was playing a loli cleric. But I'm the freak.
>>
>>44120762
Well he clearly likes lolis. Just make a loli barbarian and call it a day.
>>
>>44120762
One of these days I'm going to play a blatantly fetishistic character, and when someone calls me out on it I will completely own up to the fact that it gives me a big stupid boner and that's the sole reason I'm playing the character.

But more on topic, cool story OP. I'm sure that's a totally real thing that happened.
>>
>>44120907
>One of these days I'm going to play a blatantly fetishistic character, and when someone calls me out on it I will completely own up to the fact that it gives me a big stupid boner and that's the sole reason I'm playing the character.
I would do this, but it would ruin my credibility as a GM.
One day.
>>
>>44121161
You know what you do? Make an entire fucking side story about your fetish, just these two people living your fetish dreams and more.

But here is the twist, the players have to go out of their way to investigate these two people who always show up in settings and whatever else to the point where they have to sneak into the couples bedroom and stalk their personal lives to find out for sure that this character(s) are based on your fetish. Just fuck with them for being so nosy and going out of their way to stalk people that had nothing to do with their actual conflict or campaign.
>>
>>44121400
>Okay, so what are they doing now?
>They're having missionary position sex in their tent and you're peeping on them, you fucks.
>Wait- but they're-
>Yes. Paladins, and two different members of two different noble families. They met each other once as children, then became closer as they grew older.
>By the gods- that's a rumor gold mine! Wait until the courts hear about this!
>Yes, I'm sure you'll explain your voyeurism very well.
>>
>>44121580
>I was walking into the tent to tell them it was their time to take watch.
>Sounds like a pretty good explanation to me.
>>
>>44120762

No anon I've run into this too

I've played a attractive female elven thief

And my gm was weirded out by me having her seduce people to gain info

It's the gm's insecurities not yours
>>
>>44121635
>Your Honor, that's a bald-faced lie. He never told us to take watch!
>Court goes dead silent.
>...I mean, uh... That never occurred. Any of it.
>>
>>44121400
God tier GMing desu.
>>
>>44120762
Just a nitpick about realism.

Of all the pieces of armor someone can wear, a chainmail shirt is pretty up there for constriction. There's a lot you could safely wear on top of one without it starting to make it harder to move quickly.
>>
>>44120762

>Decide to play a realistic female barbarian

So staying at home while the menfolk were off pillaging, caring for the children, and gathering food?
>>
>>44120762
>wears mail on bare skin
>realistic
It's like she doesn't want to have nipples anymore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.