[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished my first campaign with a dwarf paladin, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Just finished my first campaign with a dwarf paladin, ask me anything.
>>
How did you fall?
>>
>>44114177
How did it go?
>>
>>44114198
He was a dwarf, they can't fall, they only trip.
>>
ARE YE READY KIDS?
>>
>>44114198
Didn't fall actually.
>>44114207
Pretty good except for the fact that due to my speed I couldn't do any of the actual fighting.
Fucker was all the way across the room
>>
>>44114266
>Pretty good except for the fact that due to my speed I couldn't do any of the actual fighting.
>Fucker was all the way across the room
Need more details here.
>>
>>44114177
What's your personality like?
System?
If 5e, what level and oath?
Fighting style and why?
>>
>>44114177
Why are you playing such a shitty edition of D&D?

Dwarves cannot be paladins.
>>
>>44114266
Boots of striding and springing. Should have gotten them.
>>
>>44114177
Define "Finished"?
>>
>>44114570
Because it's fun.
>>
>>44114729
You are having fun incorrectly and I demand that you desist.
>>
File: 1377312754784.gif (1 MB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1377312754784.gif
1 MB, 250x168
>>44114812
/tg/ in a nutshell
>>
>>44114318
20 foot movement and everyone else was like three times that so by the time I got to mister bbeg he was dying
>>
>>44114705
It's over man, a winrar was we
>>
>>44115246
I'd say you're doing it wrong. The Dwarven way is to make sure everyone is short and slow, so they can be superior.
>>
Backstory
>Be in imperial army
>out on some patrol
>medusa freezes my ass
>well fuck my life
Current
>get unfrozen
>delirious and naked
>in some dungwon full of goblins and motherfuckers FIGHTING said goblins
>side with motherfuckers for obvious reasons
>End of fight I'm covering my self in their blood because NOT!pict war paint is the shit
>turns out these guys are hunting some vampire jew with tons of money
>tag along because I'm confused at the moment
>Eventually wonder off because dwarfs tripping balls apparently are shit at focusing on basic tasks.
Essentially just had to stop playing for a while
>Wake up in a small crypt drunk, covered in blood, and fifty pairs of elven shoes
>no, shoes MADE out of elven skin
>party cleric busts open the door to find me in that state.
>Gasps and nervously motions for me to come with her
>go out and everyone is looking for vampjew
>Can't find him, it's getting dark, not good.
>night fall comes and he pops out ready to kill us
>Turns out he had turn out gunslinger into a thrall and he's been working against us the whole time
>I go straight towards that bastard
>Takes a shot at me, hits me in the my might dorf mouth.
>get to him and proceed to beat the everloving shit out of him
>decides to go out with a "bang" and throws his half keg of powder down and shoot it in front of me
>as it explodes it singes my hair and beard
At the end of the session I am a naked drunken dwarf covered in blood that isn't quite sure what's going on
>>
>>44116726
How are you a paladin?
>>
>>44116868
Forgot to add that I didn't start as a paladin, started as a fighter because it was my first time playing and the gm had an extra character laying around. Paladin is the first character I made
>>
>>44116927
Still fluffed as the same character though
>>
>>44114177
Did you have fun?
>>
>>44120153
He didn't play 2e. So he definitely didn't have fun correctly. Like it matters if he had fun wrong.
>>
How many bitches did every one fuck?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.