[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose Line thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Good evening, /tg/, and welcome to "Whose Line it is Anyway?", the game where everything's made up and the (experience) points don't matter!

Tonight we're gonna kick things off with a game of "Worlds Worst". Our players know the drill: let's get started.

First, the world's worst… thing that a bard could say when attempting to seduce a villain.
>>
>>44113439
You look way sexier than Drew Carry.
>>
>>44113439
"You're cute when you want to murder me."
>>
>>44113439
"Hello. I'm going to seduce you to the side of Good now."
>>
>>44113439
Swiggity swooty, I'm comin' for dat booty!
>Said to a lich
>>
>>44113439
Come to my room as soon as possible. We'll bang, okay?
>>
>>44113439
Why don't you and dat ass come with me to find a quiet place to fuck?
>>
>>44113439
"Just like we planned, huh? Lure a band of heroes here to sacrifice." (Lying out their ass.)
>>
File: AishaTyler.jpg (17 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
AishaTyler.jpg
17 KB, 720x406
*bzzt*

Twenty points to this Anon—
>>44114323
—for the lovely complement. Ten points to everyone else.

Next, you've just mixed two unidentified potions and chugged them like a frat boy on a bender. What were the potions, and what's the "miscibility" effect?
>>
>>44113439
>[seductive kazoo noises]
>>
>>44114926
"Potion of confusion huh? I pour a little potion of invisibility in that, have some, and.... and.... where am I?"
>>
>Potion of gaseous form
>Potion of cure serious wounds

*Chug*, *Chug* BUUUUURRRRP

"Yeah, the apothecary said to mix these together after a big meal if I need a 'potion of cure serious gas'."
>>
>>44114926
Potion of Invisibility... Potion of gaseous form... I just turned into air, holy shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.