[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if someone in Shadowrun got turned into data Tron style, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2010_tron_evolution-wide-1-.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2010_tron_evolution-wide-1-.jpg
532 KB, 1920x1200
So if someone in Shadowrun got turned into data Tron style, would they live? They would technically be a A.I. at that point, and I think A.I.s don't need souls do they?
>>
You're looking for e-ghosts, omae.
>>
>>44112961
Soul is redundant anyway, like the spleen or appendix
>>
>>44112991
Fairly certain those are only A.I. copying people's personality, not literally Tron style A.I.
>>
>>44112961
They wouldn't be AI.
>>
>>44112961

They wouldn't be AI, just digitized. Evidently, is Shafowrun a good system for Tron-type adventures (in the vein of 2.0 and Uprising?)
>>
>>44112961

Didn't all the humans in Tron live when they went digital?
>>
>>44113001
Hey, having soul is nice. You can fly, boil people's brains out of their ears and do other crazy shit.

What are you, some kind of non-awakened peasant? Or worse, a technomancer?
>>
>>44113063
Never officially stated one way or another.
>>
>>44113063
Its been Implied to be People. But Some higher AI are more then capable of absorbing and/or copying personas and passing themselves off as the original. Always check and then doublecheck what kind of AI your dealing with.
>>
>>44115041
They're massively overrated anon. In some belief systems all you have to do to get one is exist long enough.
>>
>>44112991
>omae
Is there a new filter that I'm unaware of, or did you just decide to be a weeb for a second there?
>>
>>44112961
Look up Cerberus.
>>
>>44112991
A e-ghost at least leaves behind a fleshy body.
Tron shit leaves nothing behind at all.
>>
>>44118939
When discussing Shadowrun, it's customary to use parts of the setting's slang. This is why people often use terms like "omae", "chummer", and "trog" when talking about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.