[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for Christmas, a DM friend of mine wants to host a Pathfinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1801x833) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1801x833
So for Christmas, a DM friend of mine wants to host a Pathfinder session where every player character is a rip off of a celebrity (Real person, Hero, Cartoon character, ect.)
My choice is One Punch man, any tips or build ideas?
- All players start at lvl 5
- All players have a hefty budget

Also General Silly builds ITT:
>>
File: dead.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
Rip off of Kenshiro instead. At least that way it will take more than one punch to defeat someone.
>>
>>44109277
Go for Genos, mainly because Saitama is too powerful. Unless you were going for his transition into One Punch Man, where every level he loses more of his hair...
>>
>>44109277
Remember that part of playing such an overpowered character is giving yourself other weaknesses to make up for it.

Saitama, for example, is not too sharp, has mundane problems like worrying about missing sales, and generally does not concentrate enough to fully utilize his power.
>>
>>44109310
Well you see, a friend who plays with us has "Main character syndrome" so my DM specifically said "If you want to be an ass, do it now"

>>44109335
Well of course, I would have a high "Str, Dex, and Con" and low "Wis, Int, and Cha" Also taking a few drawbacks wouldnt be out of the question
>>
File: 1421589426673.png (301 KB, 594x409) Image search: [Google]
1421589426673.png
301 KB, 594x409
>>44109310
But would OP even know ho he is?
>>
>>44109390
Yeh the dude who fought hulk hogan in that cartoon.
(OP here)
>>
>>44109277
Saitama has levels in DMPC.
AC and Con are just marked as "Yes" with Str as "All"

Maybe pick someone else? Something more balanced or possible... Like the Hulk.
>>
File: 0.jpg (160 KB, 800x1214) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
160 KB, 800x1214
>>44109310
>not Jagi
Pretty gay lad
>>
>>44109277
Try licenseless rider instead
All points into cha and wil
>>
File: image.png (380 KB, 580x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380 KB, 580x652
>>44109277
>>
>>44109335
Are you kidding? Than what was the whole "not using ac to train the mind" thing? Chopped liver?

Obviously you guys are amino babbies who don't even read the original.

Okay I've done my daily dose of shitposting. In all seriousness he probably has better than average charisma as he was able to cull a hostile crowd and convince a large group of people that he was a scumbag.
>>
>>44109277
if there's supposed to be any kind of combat in this thing you'll ruin it for everyone else
that's saitama's entire schtick
he makes every combat a total anticlimax
and worse, if you don't go full bullshit then you're not really doing the character justice
>>
>>44109277
Pick the most standard, regular guy class you can think of.

And then liberally apply bonuses n stuff till it's complete.
>>
>>44109277
>Pathfinder
>One Punch Man as a PC
>At level 5

There is not one thing here that is not bad.
>>
This >>44109730
It's just not going to work mechanically.

You can do Guts instead, if you want.
Raging Barbarian, big sword/club, abuse called shots and ask for them to apply stuff. Ex. a hit to the knees lowers movement, hit to the shoulder/wrist makes them drop/lose off-hand use.
>>
>>44109730
The manga is called one punch man, saitama's eventual hero name is caped baldy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.