[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated Cards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Image.png (152 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
152 KB, 223x311
I love this fucking card.

>"Counters" spot removal
>"Counters" mass removal
>Acts as a sort 'Overrun' effect for lethal swings.

All for (W) at Instant speed.
>>
>>44107134
Some mass removal.
>>
>>44107143
True. Casting it in response to Anger of Gods is incredible, especially if they lose creatures in the process. Such a huge advantage swing...all for (W).
>>
>>44107143
At first I thought you meant mass removal like "Wrath of God". Then I read >>44107192 and everything was clarified.

Also, still a big fan of mass stacking Ajani's Mantra's for a Serra Avatar set-up.
>>
>>44107307
Unfortunately it doesn't work against Wrath effects. Fortunately, other than the fringe Supreme Verdict, I don't really see too many of those in my region.
>>
>>44107421
I actually have a deck that runs a Planar Cleansing, Wrath, and Damnation. Point of those being in is I run a Legacy deck based on Elspeth Knight Errant, and that is one of my wincons.

I would also like it to be known that that deck is hilariously bad, but is so unpredictable that even I won't know what will happen in any given game. I won our last Legacy FNM a month ago using it.
>>
>>44107462
I should have clarified, I was wholly referring to Modern. I haven't taken the Legacy plunge, yet.

That deck sounds fun, at least!
>>
>>44107482
Ever see a man drop down a 200 card deck and win in 4 turns? Then the next game brings the game to a grinding halt until the other person draws out with no mill in my deck at all?

It's actually pretty fun. People are so used to playing Meta with 60 card decks they don't know how to handle a counter-meta unpredictable 200 card monster that shouldn't exist.

Not like I would ever take it to an actual tournament. I only play it casually or in FNM.
>>
>>44107693
200 card Legacy deck? Are you Donald Trump?
>>
>>44108307
Nah, just an insane man with an insane dream. A dream of making FatMagic a thing. Seriously. A few tutors, Ring of Three Wishes, and knowing your cards and abilities inside-out make for a fucking hilarious and unpredictable playing session. Especially when people can't respond to whatever fucked up thing you do. It's a TCG, it should never be taken seriously.
>>
>>44108307
And if you mean cost wise, individual cards have cost me a whopping total of $20. Everything else is from random boosters and deckbuilder toolkits. On top of my LGS having 5 cent un/common days once every few months.
>>
>>44107134

Too bad the card border is such shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.