[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Best Primarch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
>>
but Guilliman doesn't have a gayass ponytail f am
>>
>>44104714
That's not Vulkan.
>>
File: Angron_updated.jpg (565 KB, 1044x1349) Image search: [Google]
Angron_updated.jpg
565 KB, 1044x1349
>>44104714
That's not Angron.
>>
>>44104714
If he's so great why does he have only one canon picture of him and almost no fanart?
>>
All of you are spelling "Sanguinius" wrong and you damn well know it too.
>>
>>44105725

who /khârn/ here? EmpityEmp should have killed the dumb beast and give the Legion to our lord and saviour Khârn, hell of a guy.
>>
File: jaghatai_khan_by_neildy-d83be85.jpg (265 KB, 745x1073) Image search: [Google]
jaghatai_khan_by_neildy-d83be85.jpg
265 KB, 745x1073
>>44104714
Khan is a top notch guy.
>cultured
>3sexy5umustache
>no some brain dead idiot.
>actually used REASONING when it came to picking sides in the heresy.

I rate this Praise the great Khan/10
>>
all the best primarchs are spelled like this you turds; Perturabo
>>
Another Shitty Primarch thread. Yay.
>>
File: Kharn_betrayer-internal.jpg (114 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
Kharn_betrayer-internal.jpg
114 KB, 500x728
>>44105763
Khârn was the character I felt the most sorry for, having to be Angrons tard tamer can't have been an easy job. I seem to recall a drawfag doing a comic about it a while ago.
>>
>>44105837
So who's you fav , tubby ?
>>
>>44105822
>Pert.
I guess you must self relate to him...what with the autism yiu both share.
>>
>>44105882
Whichever one you hate the most.

Why do these threads keep getting spammed? Is it just one autist who loves the Horus Heresy books despite them being shit?
>>
>>44105822
>‘I do, Lord Abaddon. And my warriors with me. Nearly a thousand Iron Warriors stand by my side. They are tested and true, and ready to swear oaths to the Black Legion and serve you in all things.’

>‘Does Perturabo know you are here?’

>‘No, my lord. The primarch… does not concern himself overmuch with the world beyond his tower these days.’

>‘No,’ said Abaddon. ‘I have visited his chambers. Perturabo prefers to play the craftsman rather than the warrior. He always did. It is a shame. His abilities could be of use. But no matter. I shall make use of yours instead. And I have just the task for you to prove your loyalty to me, Kallus.’

Perturabo sucks. Even Abaddon knows what a giant waste of talent he is. He is busy with his lego collection instead of waging the Long War.
>>
>>44105910
The books are mainly shit, I'll give you that.

I've always been more into eisenhorn or Commisars Cain books.
>>
>>44105910
Yeah, it's just one underage guy who loves seeing people argue about primarchs. He is the same guy who spams Russ threads everyday.
>>
>>44105919
He's the perfect fa/tg/uy. Stays in his basement doing his shitty w40k armies and complaining about how his father and brothers hate him for being a fucking useless nerd.
>>
>>44105722

Immortal, genius tech who, killed everything bad he could get his hands on with fire and was still just a genuinely good guy? Yeah that sounds about right.

Name anything wrong with Vulkan.
Protip: You can't.
>>
>>44105943
Well...to be fair I love magnus...buts he's a useless nerd now too...does fuck all...
>>
>>44105946

He's a nigger. That's statistically a bad thing to be.
>>
I like Lorgar.
>>
>>44105963
Magnus hasn't done anything because someone or something broke him into many shards.

Each shard is a part of his personality and the shards war and plot against each other.
>>
>>44105967
You forget, he was actually just a burnt white guy.
>>
>>44105988
Wait what. Is this shard thing new fluff or somthing ? In all my years in 40k (all be it's not that long only 7 years now) I've never heard anything about this.
>>
>>44106002
Yes.

It's from the Ahriman novel series.
>>
>>44106019
So can I have loyalist 1ksons and be somewhat fluffy ?!
>>
>>44106038
Even in shard mode Magnus is still daemon.

So I guess no.
>>
>>44106038
yeah, they're called Blood Ravens
>>
>>44105988
Was that before or after Abaddon and his band forced Magnus to swear fealty to him?
>>
>>44105735
Cause this fandom & GW has bad taste when it comes to primarchs
>>
>>44106092
Unknown. The shards of Magnus refuse to talk about how it happened and when. I assume it was before the first Rubric.
>>
>>44105967
Niggers don't exist in 40K. Neither do white people.

Modern racial concepts don't exist in any meaningful way because there's been 38K+ years of evolutionary convergence and divergence. Racial characteristics are much more based on your planet than anything as trivial as skin color.
>>
>>44104714
hey guys, I am not that much in 40k stuff but I was just wondering
since humanity is sort of fucked up now, how fucked up is it?
more importantly, how overpowered was humanity back when Emperor was alive before all that heresy shit
>>
>>44104714
Could have sworn that was a Sister of Silence in the little thumbnail.
Actually got my hopes up for a brief single second that GW had spilled the beans on one of the two unknown Primarchs in a glorious way that would reap impotent man-child tears for years to come.

Then I remembered that it's GW we are talking about here, such great bait and switch is so far beyond them they can't even conceive such an idea could even exist.
>>
>>44107025
I think you mean black people do not exist

Niggers still do.
>>
>>44105919
This makes me think.

Going on from "I will only trust Horus now"
What will Horus do to turn Perturabo into the Raging Behemoth be becomes in 40k.
>>
So was Vulkan left in a trash can by his real nigger parents and then found by BigE, who putted in another can which was warpstolen to be left again in a shitty planet?

Vulkan is such a nigger his parents left him 2 times
>>
>>44105919
whats this from?
>>
>>44105795
>top notch
kek

I see what you did there. I see it

>>44105822
Iron Brother!
>>
>>44106057
How about...at least antichaos QQ
Because the Imperium is shit but chaos is a bigger shit.
>>
File: d0b.png (157 KB, 578x308) Image search: [Google]
d0b.png
157 KB, 578x308
>>44106072
No. Bad relic. Bad THQ.
Go be bald and foolish else where
>>
>>44109976
.......Crap the Flesh Change is back
>>
>>44105910
The first four and both the Prospero books were good though.
>>
>>44104714

Best is Khan. Most underrated is Lion. And also Guilliman.
>>
>>44109976
GW started it, man. Goto, even. And it's caught on and continued to be referenced in the heresy novels.

So much that ADB had a bit of a nerd fit about it, because it goes against his headcanon.
>>
>>44104714
One of the few Primarchs who didn't have any repressed mental issues, and successfully graduated from child to man.
He also didn't treat his legion like some sort of contest between the primarchs
>>
>>44108116
"Black Iron" short story.
>>
>>44105668
>>44110592
I kind of like Guilliman but he is at least partially responsible for the state of the Imperial Guard. While Guilliman was writing the codex astartes he had, or at least inspire someone else to have, the great idea of breaking up the imperial army into so many little tiny bits.

Back before the heresy a single imperial army regiment would be able to take care of almost anything with having all the weapons they would need on hand. However after the heresy the army was split to the guard and navy, so no orbital support, than the guard got banned from a single regiment getting combined arms.

Now every regiment is expect to rely on support that they don't have any control over and can only pray that the generals notice that a front is getting hit and will send in the support weapons needed.

So as much as I like you Guilliman I still blame you for this.
>>
>>44104714
>tfw no Primarch is as pretty as Sanguinius
>>
>>44112627
Why do you think the two Primarchs were struck from the record? They were just... Too beautiful to live.
>>
>>44112714
This is now cannon.

Fulgrim , sangie and the Big E were jealous of II and IX's beauty. So they plotted and had them killed.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.