[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Maimed Reality - Amnesia Quest Q&A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: amnesia.jpg (27 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
amnesia.jpg
27 KB, 600x377
As promised yesterday, I will host a small Q&A session, hopefully I will be able to clarify some points to you. If you're new to the quest just on board, we'll fill you in.

>Where can I read what already happened?
http://pastebin.com/pnhkdKeQ
This latest version of the pastebin has been optimized: grammar and spelling mistakes have been fixed, sentences were made more understandable, and all in all those mistakes that happen when you're narrating an interactive story have been fixed.

>When will the quest restart?
It used to be daily and I plan to restart it tomorrow evening. I might have something to do on the 12th, but in that case the quest will be delayed and not deleted

>Why has the quest stopped?
It's a temporary interruption. I am working on additional material for the "second season" as well as original material

>I don't like your story and your sodomitic behavior. Begone, quest filth
I always post the quest thread using a trip. You can easily filter me out.

Got any questions? Just ask me!
>>
>>44094150
whoops, 4chan went down.

Guess we're back up though.
>>
>>44094150
How do we win now that Saber is dead?

Also who was he?
>>
>>44094576
>How do we win?
You still have his arm, use it wisely. I can't say more without making spoilers. And yes, you might actually end up losing the war. There were a couple of bad endings you guys dodged, but plot armor will only get you so far.
>Who was he
Hisao Nakai. AKA the guy who died before your arrival.
>>
>>44094627
>Hisao

What did he think of being murdered?

Also who likes us the most right now?
>>
>>44094627
Also what gave you the idea to run this type of crossover in particular, got to admit I was a bit surprised when it was revealed.
>>
>>44094150
How did Hisao become a Heroic Spirit if he's already dead (at the age of 18, unless I'm mistaken)? Has he somehow already performed enough deeds in that 18 years to qualify him for the Throne of Heroes?

Can you tell us about the defeated Servants, or would that still constitute spoilers?

What would have happened if we had talked more with Kenji? What would have happened if we had simply given our seals to Kenji?

Has your projected waifu ranking changed at all by this point? Who is best girl?
>>
>>44094649
>Being murdered
His memory is damaged.
Also remember that in the bad ending of KS, Hisao isn't killed, he just falls off the roof because he's intoxicated (remember the nightmares Johnathan was having?)
However this might be different in my adaptation. I guess you will find out later on in the plot and decide for yourselves.
>Who likes us the most?
Shizune hates your guts as well as Misha's.
Lily has always been friendly, but probably won't forget you turned down her alliance proposals multiple times.
Hanako is allegedly servantless.
Rin is friendly towards you, and Emi feels indebted, though they both lack a Servant.
Misha is basically on suicide watch at this point.

All in all you could improve relations with all of them, it's just up to you to decide who is more important for the purpose of discovering more about Hisao and about the Grail.
>>
>>44094708
I thought the setting was fitting, really.
The original Fate/Stay Night features mostly characters that are high school students, and Yamaku is a high school. I was fascinated by the idea of exploring their psychology and what their desires would have been if they had been granted a wish-granting machine.

>>44094747
>How is Hisao in the Throne of Heroes?
Some of this will be explained through the rest of the plot. Most of it has to do with what Lily said the second day
>Defeated Servants
Most of them were either guessed correctly by you guys or revealed.
Anyway
DalĂ­-Caster
Pheidippides-Rider
Assassin-Eleazar
Saber-Hisao Nakai
>If we talked more with Kenji
You would have received other pieces of information, sometimes just specular to the ones you received.
If you refer to the options you were given to talk with Kenji at the beginning of the game, they would have lead you to a different Path compared to the one you're onto right now (Empathy Loves Misery)
>Waifu rankings
I still assume Lily being fairly high, with your nameless classmate being a close second.
>>
>>44094773
Oh god poor Misha
>>
>>44094924
I have to go op, but I'll be around for the quest tomorrow or whenever.

Have a good day.
>>
>>44094985
See ya
>>44094927
Wait to learn about her Servant
>>
>>44094924
>Most of them were either guessed correctly by you guys or revealed.
Have you planned out stats and shit for all of them? I found it a little strange that Rider seemed to go down without using his Noble Phantasm.

Sure, by the time Hisao's Reality Marble came out, he couldn't really do anything, but he did still have time during that longass chant.

>I was fascinated by the idea of exploring their psychology and what their desires would have been if they had been granted a wish-granting machine.
What'd Kenji's wish have been? What'd Hisao's wish have been? What'd ex-classmate-chan's wish have been?

>>44095045
>Wait to learn about her Servant
Berserker was the one with the warhorn and shiny sword, right? Is he Roland?
>>
>>44095093
Actually they all used their NPs, even without calling them out loud. Rider is the fastest man in History and is beating Saber up before he conjures the Reality Marble.
Some stats have been laid out and the like, but not too precisely as I wanted this quest to be primarily narrative-driven.
None of the Servants in this Grail War appear in the Fate franches, at least this far.
>Kenji
You should ask him, but don't expect stuff besides "I want to reinstate the Patriarchy".
He craves the power of the Servants more than the Grail itself. He would probably ask for his girlfriend to return to him except she's still looking for him
>Hisao
He told you, and you promised him you'd help in. He wants to restore the balance in this world, he says he was conjured mostly to fix the "maimed reality"
>Ex-classmate
She doesn't want you to forget about her. Maybe you'll learn more about it as the story progresses. Can't say much more without spoilering the major plot points of next season.

>Berserker
You should think of all the elements you have, last but not least the fact that he shares Misha's Core Heartache.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.