[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Sire of Insanity.jpg (57 KB, 665x487) Image search: [Google]
Sire of Insanity.jpg
57 KB, 665x487
Hellbent Edition

>RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
>>
>>44086749
first for, "Man, fuck sire of insanity"
>>
First for entomb
>>
File: Image.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>44086749
Second for tips on making group hug Phelddagrif.

Dont want to win per say but I do want a win condition atleast. Main point is I want everyone to have fun. Sometimes I feel I play unfun decks. Maybe its because my opponents suck but I really dont know.

Also I want a flying hippo planeswalker.
>>
>>44086802
>mfw I entomb Maelstrom Wanderer in my Horde of Notions deck
>>
>>44086815
>a win condition atleast
Have no real extreme card draw and then laboratory maniac
>>
>>44086815
Suture Priest, so your G turns into a ping.

>everyone has 200 mana, isnt this great!?
>I'm going to give you all 50 Hippos each!
>but first, let's play Suture Priest
>oh, and you all take 50
>>
>>44086821
Fuck off john
>>
>>44086865
How evil. My fear is that if I do that the playgroup will not forget that and target me if I get to nice but I dont know.
>>
>Want to make Rakdos EDH deck
>Look up top rakdos in tapped out for ideas
>Get this edgy shit

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-usual-rape-and-pillage-terrorize-and-destroy/

Not surprised really.
>>
>>44086904
Group hug is a surprisingly efficient way to draw a lot of ire. Some people will hate you for kingmaking, because no effect is truly symmetrical, and others will hate you for lying low and suddenly comboing off.

Decks that lie low until they explode into infinite shenanigans tend to end up being KOS, at least in my group, because you never know when they're going to draw their combo piece.
>>
>>44086797
SIRE OF INSANITY INSISTS THAT YOU DISCARD YOUR DISGUSTING CARDS AND WASH THEIR FILTH FROM YOUR HANDS AFTER EVERY TURN, IT'S GOOD HYGIENE!
>>
File: Be yourself.jpg (169 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
Be yourself.jpg
169 KB, 1280x717
>At LGS
>Derevi player
>t1 Sol Ring into Signet
>Gets salty as fuck when the table just murders him
>>
>>44086835
Speaking of THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, can I get some advice on my mizzix deck?
Essentially my idea is draw and burn while getting exp to do increasingly big X spells and milling myself out and then laying down Lab maniac to finish the game.
I've never done anything like this, this is literally my first edh deck with blue, so pls no bully.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/x-marks-the-spot-3/
>>
>>44086919
>Republicans
>>
>>44086919
just use edhrec, it's in the OP for a reason
>>
>>44086749
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-11-15-RFw-daxos/
I want to make this better but am kinda aimless.
It's not a 100% Daxos deck, it more Teysa without Teysa/Athreos at the helm to avoid getting targeted early because "kill the combo player". I still like the interaction between Daxos' tokens and Teysa so I'd like to be able to always have at least 1 experience but I feel the non-removal/combo/draw enchantment suite is the weakest part of the deck.
>>
>>44087120
Time Spiral to draw new gas and untap stuff.

Firemind's Foresight tutors for multiple draw X spells for UR, or straight up wins you the game with infinite mana and lightning bolts by tutoring for Reset, Bolt and Reiterate.
Call to Mind
Mystic Retrieval
Pull from the Deep
Volcanic visions

Illuminate, which is a draw X,creature removal and player kill at the same time.
>>
File: The last samurai.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
The last samurai.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>44086919

>I'll either to send you to hell, or drag you there with me, one way or another today is the day that bitches die.
>>
>>44087059
No fuck that asshole, I wanna play my deck how I want to and refuse to get jerked around by him
>>
>>44087344
Daxos is really hard to build around since he has no focus to begin with. His precon is surprisingly powerful by being aimless. I think you should go wide with a B/W enchantmentish good stuff deck and play it and see how you like it.
>>
File: 1406592150453.gif (871 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1406592150453.gif
871 KB, 240x240
I want to pin Braids down and eat her asshole until she passes out.
>>
Just got my opening hand for a game and see that it has Vampiric Tutor, Imperial Seal and Demonic Tutor in it. This is the life.
>>
>>44087670
Just saw a guy with a Daxos decxk built around using his ability to produce 0/0's, was pretty cool.
>>
>>44087818
>Imperial Seal
christ man, why.
>>
>>44087059

Yes I agree. My shitty hellbent madness edh deck likes to keep its hand clean as a whistle.
>>
>>44087868
>tfw your playgroup never lets your Sire of Insanity make it to your endstep.

Oh well, that's why I have Kaervek at the helm to punish them for doing anything.
>>
>>44087864
Because when I sit down and see a Derevi on the table I'm not going to play softball. Won on turn 5 and now I probably can't play with this group for a while.
>>
>>44087833
I guess you can build it that way if you want, though B/W doesn't have infinite mana or even great mana acceleration at that.
>>
File: 12229707.jpg (74 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
12229707.jpg
74 KB, 300x339
>>44087818
absolute madman
>>
>>44086749
is this a thread for me?
i'm switching from rakdos, lord of riots to rakdos the defiler

gonna be good

demons everywhere
no lands though

Sire of Insanity is neat, he upsets control and for my handful of hellbent cards like Anthem of Rakdos he's a good kick along. 6 power is the nice touch
>>
>>44087911
>that's why I have Kaervek at the helm to punish them for doing anything
Kaervek the Friendless

it's even in the flavor text buddy
>>
>>44087941
>Urborg+Coffers
Everything black has access to stupid mana.
>>44087670
That's exactly what I did and it was a spectacular failure because no blue. So I'm going the combo route with Daxos as the frontman so that people will think I'm playing a shit deck.
>>
File: Mindslicer_9E.jpg (51 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Mindslicer_9E.jpg
51 KB, 312x445
>>44086749
Sup my man.
>tfw everyone is in topdeck mode but you have a recursion engine out
>tfw a mesmeric orb is out as well
>tfw your commander is Chainer
>>
>>44087120
Beacon of tomorrows, time stretch. Time warp etc

Mind spring. Brain geyser etc

Extra turns are how this deck wins,extra cards is fuel.

I've one 3 games now with a comet storm for 20 on two players copied....
>>
>>44088951
>>44087397
Thanks, I'll check these out.
I wanted to avoid extra turn spells since I think they're annoying, but if the deck really needs it I might throw a few in.
What should get cut? I need help trimming the fat. How am I set for lands?
>>
I love sire of insanity. pic made smile.
>>
Working on a Jeleva deck since everyone at my table plays with a heap of spells.

Should I just jam my deck full of shit that lets me steal other people's shit?
>>
Pitch me some ideas for some fun interactive commanders. Pretty much fine with any color or deck setup, just don't want to go voltron with it.
>>
>>44089242
Both is the only right answer.
>>
hey, /EDHg/ what are some good red instants that are relevant through into later in the game?
>>
>>44089444
Comet Storm
Wild Ricochet / Fork / etc
Chaos Warp
>>
>>44086749
ME WASH YOU, BUT YOU FORGET EVERYTHING
ME FORGET EVERYTHING TOO
WHAT ME DOING AGAIN?

And thats when they took the picture. He's been washing that man for hours
>>
>>44089496
thanks, how about at 1 CMC though?
>>
>>44089539
My nigga, pick up some Artifact Blasts. Great for blowing out t1 Sol Rings and remains useful forever.
>>
>>44089539
Lightning Bolt
Red Elemental Blast
Pyroblast

shit man use gather idk
>>
>>44089539
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&color=+@(+[R])&type=+[%22Instant%22]&rating=+%3E=[4]&cmc=+=[1]
>>
>>44086865
I played against a hippo deck that basically plays group hug till he gets intruder alarm then goes off. If you have two dorks its infinite mana, selvala, explorer returned and you can draw your whole deck and maybe mill some folks out, plus probably infinite mana. Few other things li,e forced fruition and your golden
>>
I'm running the stock Meren commander deck, what should I think about adding and removing? I'm not much of a black player.
>>
>>44086815
>making group hug

Don't. Group hug, kingmaker, its all the same:

>I suck at actually winning, so I'm going to change my goal from 1st place to 2nd place and therefore "win" by getting 2nd. I'm also going to actually ruin the game for everyone else by doing this, but I don't care.

I advise you to git gud instead.
>>
>>44089717
BUT IT'S SO FUNNY!!!!! XD xD xDDddd
>>
>>44089606
Not too familiar with the stock list, so forgive me if some of the things are already there.
Fleshbag Marauder
Grave Pact/Dictate of Erebos
Sylvan Library
Pyrexian Altar
Skullclamp
Skeletal Vampire
Mikaeus
Yavimaya Elder
Deadbridge Chant
Life From Loam (get Strip Mine/Wasteland/Harrow and dredge creatures for days)
>>
>>44089606
Ooh, how about cauldron of souls, awakening zone, the BFZ counterpart, and ashnod's altar?
>>
>>44089761
>Life From Loam (get Strip Mine/Wasteland/Harrow and dredge creatures for days)
Not to mention cycling lands.
>>
>>44089606
Holy fuck, get that one Time Spiral guy with Disfigure
>>
File: Commanders.png (474 KB, 974x540) Image search: [Google]
Commanders.png
474 KB, 974x540
Posted last thread but fell asleep oops.

Anyway, my LGS does an EDH tournament every week, and sometimes it ends up being 2 Headed Giant. So I'd like to make a deck that is specifically aimed at that format. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>44089865
suggestions for decks/commanders, let me clarify lol
>>
>>44089606
S U D D E N
P
O
I
L
I
N
G
>>
File: 1404581537167.jpg (14 KB, 405x447) Image search: [Google]
1404581537167.jpg
14 KB, 405x447
>mfw pimping Golgari EDH collection
>mfw buying Expeditions online
>mfw seeing how glossy they are IRL
>mfw almost as ugly as FTV cards

Thankfully I can already resell them with profit.
>>
>>44086815
or hat you could do is not fe a fagot and build Derveii stax.
>>
>>44087795
more detail, entertain me pleb.
>>
File: Da Squad.jpg (259 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Da Squad.jpg
259 KB, 1152x648
>>
>>44089978
what instead of hat
>>
>>44090061
tell me more about Damia because i was thinking about building her.
>>
>>44089865
Brothers Yamazaki
>>
File: 949.jpg (405 KB, 1374x725) Image search: [Google]
949.jpg
405 KB, 1374x725
>>
Anyone have that MTG format comparison picture where EDH is a bunch of robo dinosaurs?
>>
>>44090082
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/three-baneful-queens/

It's a control deck with a combo finisher. This deck has a light gorgon theme, since I like the under appreciated tribe. I haven't had time to finish the primer so the page is kinda messy.
>>
File: 1446267613885.jpg (73 KB, 610x403) Image search: [Google]
1446267613885.jpg
73 KB, 610x403
>tfw you want to make an arjun deck but are pretty sure no one will let you just play solitaire for five minutes every turn
>>
>>44090593
My thoughts exactly.
>>
You guys out together a "nerf gun" deck? I met a group at my university that basically plays with out of the box precon level jank so I threw together something shitty to play on equal ground with them. The commander is dromoka the eternal
>>
Ok, planning on a Sliver Tribal EDH. Which legendary will I get the most use or fun out of? Any other staples besides every sliver and changeling?

Can't really afford any of the $40,000 lands, shockingly.
>>
>>44091049
Sliver Queen. Overlord gets boring, tutoring for the same cards every game. Queen gives you bodies.
>>
>>44091049
>>44091084
And once you get bored of being hated off the table first for playing slivers, you can use it to helm a boring superfriends deck!
>>
>>44091132
>hated off the table
is your group that shit at threat assessment?
>>
File: Aliens.gif (2 MB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.gif
2 MB, 350x242
>>44091049

The only expensive land you really need is Cavern of Souls, the rest of your mana base you can budget pretty easily.

Amoeboid Changling is the most annoying thing of all time, make sure to get this bad boy in there.

>>44091132

Anyone who hates slivers off the table is the sort of retard who you don't want to play with anyway, slivers are a pretty average deck unless you play in super casual town with like knight tribal and Azusa voltron.
>>
Want to build fun police. I want tons of spot removal & answers to everything. What colors/commander should I play?
>>
>>44091219
I would recommend Esper. It has everything you need and the best tutors.
>>
>>44091219

Junk, probably with Anfezeta or whatever the fuck that card is called. Hatebears a best.
>>
>>44091219
Guy in our group used to run an Angus mackenzie fun police deck. It was spot removal, counterspells, fogs, and card draw/tutors. His win con was enchanted evening combos with cleansing meditation or faith's reward/[destroy all enchantments spell] or aura thief. It was the least fun deck I've ever personally dealt with
>>
>>44090849

Yea. After playing with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile, I decided to make some low power mononcolored decks because my other decks were too tuned for them.

I have Nylea monster mash, which is basically a bunch of big creatures that really want trample like Mossbridge Troll and Twingrove. There are a bunch of Eldrazi in there now, including OG Ula/Koz, and I'm not sure if that's the direction I want. I could fill not with big Elzrazi, or go back to big green. Trying to do both gets crowded. I'm leaning towards big green because there aren't many decks that can "abuse" Dungrove and Twingrove.

I had an Akroma angel tribal deck, but I have since turned it back into Nahiri, which is actually good. I don't think this one counts as tuned down anymore because it gets the job done. Currently has 3/5 swords and is missing WaP and FaI.

I also changed my Ashling to Chandra in an attempt to make a fun monored burn type of deck. It was supposed to be playable yet depowered, but it's been doing work in my main group, so I don't know if it counts as a nerf gun anymore.

I don't know if this counts, but I took apart my Bant (Rubina) deck and made Saffi and Ezuri because bant is stupid.

I'm planning on a mono blue, too. I want to Tromokratis with monster control (Dungeon Geists, Frost Titan, ect), but Rayne is a big potential for that one, too.
>>
>>44089865
>Monoblack
>Competitive

wew lad
>>
>>44091507
Lorthos is just straight up the best Mono blue monsters deck you can build. RIP 2009-2015
>>
File: quest for glowing birds.jpg (50 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
quest for glowing birds.jpg
50 KB, 312x445
Opinions on pic related?

My immediate reaction to it is, "I love everyone in my meta choosing to attack me over anyone else," but recently I've been noticing how little anyone attacks and especially how little anyone attacks before turn three.

So... inclusion in an Ephara list?
>>
>>44091795
Great on turn 2. Shit on any other turn.
>>
>>44091795
Total shit.

Basically reads

1W

Put gigantic bullseye on your forehead. Prep anus, no lube. Table is going in dry.
>>
File: tumblr_n1y5n5xOpb1r2cz9qo4_400.png (17 KB, 285x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1y5n5xOpb1r2cz9qo4_400.png
17 KB, 285x303
New player here looking for some cheap, fun, interactive commanders. I built Nekusar for my first deck and I'm already regretting it.
>>
>>44090082
Not him but I run a competitive damia build. She's the tits. Since she's such a good draw spell you can insert more silver bullets into your deck while still fighting the attrition game.
Plus having her with alhammarret's archive out is just the gravy-est of gravy trains.
>>
>sheldon doing a fucking point league with the precons.

When i think his decision making couldn't get worse, he surprises me time and again
>>
>>44091955
Define interactive
>>
>>44091955
Meren
>>
>>44091955
Marath, or sekuar
>>
>>44091955
I was going to say Nekusar until I got to the end of your sentence. What's your problem?

You have some fantastic colors to work from, his ability is great. Lemme see that dick.
>>
>>44091955
Build kozilek. Just fucking do it.
>>
>>44092011
Nekusar is shit in every way. Don't fucking lie. The deck is a one trick pony and after a few games becomes boring.
>>
>>44092030
>IT ONLY COUNTS AS WINNING IF YOU DO IT WITH YOUR COMMANDER

I'm sorry, I didn't realize having a draw engine and access to some of the best colors in the game was shit in every way, you fucking peasant.

No one says you have to build your deck around jamming it full of howling mines/font of mythos for a card-draw-damage win.
>>
>>44091955
Edric. You can put together a competitive Edric list for $30, and it's very interactive.
>>
>>44092060
>best colours in the game
Lol, grixis is shit.
Show me your list then. Show me just one single nekusar list not built around group slug/hug "lol draw cards im so randumb" deck.
>>
>>44092030
>low cost
>draw
>global damage
>looks cool as fuck
>can be used as a win con or a handfiller
>enables all kinds of combos

Did someone fuck your throat with a Nekusar deck? Easily one of my favorite decks to play.
>>
>>44091049
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/why-wont-anyone-play-with-me/
>>44091132
Originally, this is what everyone thought, and it can be very mean, but there are some decks/strategies that are far more broken and hard to deal with.
Atarka voltron, monoblue control, and reanimate come to mind.
>>
>>44091767

Cutie Braids is arguably better for playing blue monsters because you don't need 8 mana. Lorthos is good, but god damn he devours mana like the monster he is. I would rather see him in the deck rather than lead. Tromo has the advantage of mostly hexproof and mostly unblockable without paying for 8 on the swing, which I think is better for straight up commander damage.

I'm liking the idea of Rayne, though. Use Titan, Giests, Stormie, Kira, ect. Give me cards or deal with my shit.
>>
>>44092097
Literally any Grixis deck. No one is forcing you to run slug/hug draw. You can run a reanimator Nekusar deck, Cruel control, Zombie Apoc, sac engine, burn, whatever the fuck you want. Why are you so shit at EDH?

Any Thrax/Nekusar/Jeleva deck is practically interchangeable on leaders because the leader barely matters for Grixis, ASIDE from the draw-card-death meme. Even then, you could replicate it without Nekusar.
>>
>>44091795
great on turn 2 (or one if you can somehow manage it), but unless you're running some kind of pillowfort strategy you'll be making yourself a target so that it can't go off later
>>
>>44092154
Show me your list.
>>
>>44092163
I'm not going to waste my time. You're already committed to being a nigger. Literally any list I post, even one comprised of the top cards for Red/Black/Blue is going to be guffawed at by you because you already believe Grixis is shit, and you'll explain how WBG has more synergy or combo options, and that RBU isn't as optimal, etc.

How about you post a RBU list that you think is good, and then just stick Nekusar at the top of it.

It'll be fine. It's not possible for you to be happy with my list.
>>
>>44092262
Nice strawman and shifting goalposts. Post your list.
>>
File: ur gaying it wrong.jpg (20 KB, 113x359) Image search: [Google]
ur gaying it wrong.jpg
20 KB, 113x359
>>44092262
>>44092321

Just fuck already
>>
>>44092262
>Using Nekusar when you don't have a dumb deck built around him
And you can have a Necropotence. And YOU can have a Necropotence.

Necropotences for everyone!
>>
>>44092321
He's right though. In no scenario or situation imaginable on the internet can anyone ever imagine you looking at a list he posts and going "Huh! You know what? You're actually right. I was totally wrong about my opinion. I NEVER knew these cards existed. Thank you for enlightening me!"
>>
File: Ezuri-Claw-Of-Progress.jpg (96 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Ezuri-Claw-Of-Progress.jpg
96 KB, 768x432
Instead of arguing, help me trim the fat from my Newzuri list! I want to make room for curio and aluren, at least, and the end goal is a fairly tuned, competitive list legal for both EDH and French.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/04-12-15-OFg-newzuri/
>>
>>44092262
If you're gonna use grixis goodstuff, you use fucking Thraximundar, or Marchesa, not the most build-around-me general in the colors. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>44092321
DESU you seem like a nigger. I don't think that's a strawman. Maybe some goalposts.

>>44092382
I use Nekusar because he's a god damn zombie wizard in the colors I play.

My deck is literally "goodstuff.dec", Damnation, Bribery, Cryptic Command, Spin into Myth, Mystical/Demon Tutor, Sorin, Jace, Grave Titans, Consecrated Sphinx, Zenith, Cruel, Time Stretch, etc.

I think the only Nekusar enabler in the whole thing is Temple Bell + Mind Over Matter.

You don't need to go full retard on the combo list to make a good deck that's also fun.
>>
>>44092400
Nekusar is a deck build around group hug wheel cards. Any time people play grixis good stuff or any other form of grixis they use the other, objectively better and more suited to those roles , commanders. I've never seen a nekusar list not be a group hug deck, and I've never seen nekusar be goodstuff. It'd be like saying derevi is a totally fine commander because there are deck lists where he isn't overly utilized and is just a good creature on some pile of 99, or edric being a pretty cool politics commander and not flying men deck.
>>44092453
post list
>>44092443
this
>>
>>44092443
Marchesa is an ugly slut and Thrax costs too much. Neku is great, especially because of retards in this thread that assume I'm running slug/hug and get fucked because of it.
>>
>>44092401
If you want it super competitive I can help, but it'll be a slippery slope to the degenerate depths, I assure you. You can start by running Chord of Calling, Green Sun, Summoner's Pact, Brainstorm, Ponder, Preordain, Sensei's Divining Top, Scroll Rack, all 7 fetchlands, and a Tropical Island. Now you need a Tooth and Nail, Deadeye Navigator, Palinchron, Phantasmal Image, and Zegana. Then you need a Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, and Oracle of Mul Daya because no other ramp gets the job done like those do.
>>
>>44091932
Not been my experience, It will catch a disenchant but you will have often pulled value out of it by then.

Also not a lot of similar effects that you can sub into the slot.
>>
>>44092469
>I am the 1% of people that use a built around me commander as not a build around me so therefore he is not build-around-me
>>
>>44092401
Inexorable tide seems like a fine cut if you're looking to add curio and aluren

Maybe crystal shard, curio goes farther.

I'm not seeing the appeal of aluren curio for this particular list desu
>>
>>44092460

1x All Is Dust
1x Ashes to Ashes
1x Black Sun's Zenith
1x Bribery
1x Cruel Ultimatum
1x Damnation
1x Demonic Tutor
1x Fabricate
1x Mystic Retrieval
1x Red Sun's Zenith
1x Rise from the Grave
1x Shattering Spree
1x Time Stretch

1x Counterspell
1x Cryptic Command
1x Hinder
1x Mystical Tutor
1x Shattering Pulse
1x Spell Crumple
1x Suffer the Past

1x Confiscate
1x Mind over Matter
1x Propaganda
1x Rooftop Storm
1x Underworld Dreams

1x Body Double
1x Cemetery Reaper
1x Consecrated Sphinx
1x Fleshbag Marauder
1x Geth, Lord of the Vault
1x Godo, Bandit Warlord
1x Grave Titan
1x Havengul Lich
1x Lord of the Undead
1x Sheoldred, Whispering One
1x Solemn Simulacrum
1x Steel Hellkite
1x Trinket Mage
1x Undead Warchief
1x Wurmcoil Engine

1x Coalition Relic
1x Crucible of Worlds
1x Darksteel Ingot
1x Temple Bell
1x Everflowing Chalice
1x Gilded Lotus
1x Lightning Greaves
1x Mimic Vat
1x Mindslaver
1x Nevinyrral's Disk
1x Sensei's Divining Top
1x Sol Ring
1x Unscythe, Killer of Kings

1x Chandra, the Firebrand
1x Jace, Architect of Thought
1x Liliana Vess
1x Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
1x Ral Zarek
1x Sorin Markov
1x Tezzeret the Seeker

Don't wanna look through all my lands at the moment, since I am poor and share them across a few decks, but duals/pains/Minamo/Strip Mine/etc.
>>
>>44086749
This reminds me cards like Sire of insanity are pretty good for making a pure dicking deck.

I currently have a RG Ruric Thar deck dedicated to just being an asshole, are there any BR generals that are as good or better for dicking?
>>
>>44092527
Literally no one at my FLGS or my playgroup build around their commanders. It's boring as fuck to see a commander hit the table and know exactly what to expect.

I feel nothing but pity for you.

>>44092546
>he actually posted it, the absolute madman
>>
>>44092507
I should have been more specific, I want to tune the deck without going full UG Goodstuff. I'd prefer the synergistic route. Also, Top isn't French legal.
>>44092529
Infinite experience counters, other fun shenanigans.
>>
>>44092546
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/grixis-edh-thraximundar/
>>
>>44092579
That's not the same list. That guy doesn't run Temple Bell or Mind over Matter at all. Or Nekusaur.

Are you just laughing at the contents of a generic Grixis goodstuff? Because that's more or less what he posted.
>>
>>44092561
So instead of building around your commander and making it a different deck, you build goodstuff lists making sure that every single person that plays those colors is forced to play exactly the same decks because there's nothing else to play. And you go around and say build around is boring?

You're a special kind of moron, honestly.
>>
>>44092579
>it's not even the same list
>both >>44092262 and >>44092400 were 100% right about how you would behave in the event of any list being posted

Well, I don't think anyone's surprised.
>>
>>44092595
actually meant to delete that for another reason but yeah when I went over the list i realized im a huge fag for not noticing the temple bell
>>
>>44092577
>Also, Top isn't French legal
I could've sworn they unbanned it. Maybe they banned it again shortly after. Either way, you can't have tuned and build-around at the same time.
>>
>>44092604
I have no idea what kind of niggerbabble you're spouting. There's like 30 different variations for what could pass as "goodstuff" in a particular colorslice, as opposed to "build around".

I'm saying build-around is shit, because it's always the same thing, which is what provoked all this assmad over Nekusar in the first place. Whereas goodstuff is literally good cards, with wiggle room to put any fucking combo you want in the deck.
>>
I run top in my mono-white for Entreat and Terminus,

I'm understanding the interaction correctly right? I've had someone complain.
>>
File: 1403752245381.gif (120 KB, 535x494) Image search: [Google]
1403752245381.gif
120 KB, 535x494
>>44092640

Complaining about what, their mom drinking while pregnant?

Do people really just not know how rules work?
>>
>>44092671
>IT'S TOO GOOD SO IT MUST BE ILLEGAL

Pretty apt summary of 90% of MtG rule disputes.
>>
>>44092611
>Either way, you can't have tuned and build-around at the same time.
Not even that guy, but what? Are you implying that goodstuff decks are the only good decks in commander?
>>
File: poro.gif (1021 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
poro.gif
1021 KB, 500x492
>>44092687

Thank God I have a good group, I can't even imagine the suffering some Anons go through.

>tfw EDH night tonight
>>
>>44092692
>Are you implying that goodstuff decks are the only good decks in commander?
Basically yeah. I can't remember the last time someone playing a build around deck won a game at my LGS. Building around a creature that can be splattered at any time seems silly.
>>
>>44092687
the comedy would be the deck is mono-white, so it can only be so good in the first place.
>>
>>44092622

Duh. It only makes sense. Instead of saying "Oh look, it's [commander]. I know he'll do y." it's, "Oh look, it's [color combination], he'll do y".

One of these equations has over 600 possibilities. The other has 27. Keep telling yourself that your decks are diverse. Even if there are 30 variations of each goodstuff color combination, each commander has at least 2 ways to build. Commanders still win.
>>
>>44092714
Angry Hermit

Also Mishra, maybe.
>>
>>44092714
>goodstuff is the best

>>44092733
>build-around is the best

Commanders rarely ever win. It's the colors they have access to.

BUILD AROUND IS SHIT

SHIT
H
I
T
>>
>>44092779
>BUILD AROUND IS SHIT
No, absolutisms are shit. Commanders do matter, as do color combinations. Sage of Hours is normally a shit card, but Ezuri lists run it. Rieto Lantern and Grenzo. Lim-Dul's Hex and Rakdos. Commanders have an obvious impact on deckbuilding and deckbuilding decisions.
>>
>>44092779
Some commanders have decent combo potential, and other enough protection to do the trick in a non-degenerate environment.

If everyone in the meta is a colossal assmaster and rolls to the table with nothing but tuned U/whatever combo then yes build around is not going to cut it because it actually has to interact with the game in some capacity.
>>
>>44092866
Too bad Ezuri, Grenzo and Rakdos are shit.

Three color or get the fuck out.
>>
>>44092913
final destination,
>>
>>44092909
I play in a high octane environment, so yeah, build around shit doesn't work.

>COMBO POTENTIAL LEADER?
>TUCKED
>FUCKING TUUUUCKED
>>
>>44092932
So, back to the command zone? :^)
>>
>>44092966
Nice try cis scum. I tried to tuck it while you were mindslavered
>>
>>44092966
>his group doesn't play with tucking intact still

Why even play EDH at all? Just stand around and jack off directly into each other's mouths.
>>
>>44092932
>TUCKED

You're not going to have the right answer every hand, or the opportunity to cast before it goes off, but the optimism is nice.
>>
>>44093009
>implying that isn't what we do during whenever someone takes a long time to combo off
>>
>>44093009
>Why even play EDH at all? Just stand around and jack off directly into each other's mouths.
We alternate weekends.
>>
>>44093021
Pretty much everyone in my local group runs Mindslaver and Exile/Tuck.
>>
>>44093027
c-c-can I join your playgroup?
>>
>>44093069
maybe I should run mind-slaver,

In any case that might explain why build around works poorly, If 3v1 hates it off the table on principle.
>>
>>44093120
Mindslaver is fantastic if you're running with colors that let you ramp/tutor it out. It's not cheap but being able to permanently exile their commander or tuck it is fucking funny.
>>
File: 4iXH7gif.gif (498 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
4iXH7gif.gif
498 KB, 300x222
>Decide to jump into EDH and build silly Grenzo deck
>Oppents are playing three color allies, Gisela, and Zur
>OK let's do this
>Pretty normal first couple turns
>Play Grenzo on turn 4, x = 3
>Allies say fuck that, Path to Exile
>Are you serious? Ok
>Turn six recast grenzo, gisela immediately casts o-ring in their turn targeting Grenzo
>This is getting dumb, I don't have a lot of stuff. Try one more time to cast Grenzo, x=1.
>Counter spell from Zur
>Whelp, I scoop, fuck you guys

Have I picked the most OP commander or something? This was one of the worst games I have ever played.
>>
>>44093144
I'm the mono-whitefag from above so it's mostly the doublers, and generic rocks like Sol-ring. Consistent drops with Land tax and the like however.
>>
>>44093196
Honestly, between Land Tax and Land Destruction and Paths and shit, you can probably make the commander cost get to retarded levels before Mindslaver would be a viable option for you.
>>
>>44091376
that sounds pretty awful desu senpai think im gonna try something like that myself
>>
>>44093160
Assblasted
Buttmad
Salty as fuck
Triggered
Git gud u casul
>>
>>44093160
Just getting shots in where they can, it happens.
>>
>>44093160
>cheap General with no evasion or fat ass to speak of, in dual colors that can still do stuff when he hits the table
>not a target

He's not OP, he's just a little bitch that is easy to squish.
>>
>>44093160
grenzo has a reputation as a combo general, most players dont actually cast him until they're ready to do some silly shit
>>
>>44089717
with my gahiji deck i do the opposite, instead of kingmaking i try to bring them down with stuff like act of authority or chain of acid while helping the other players kick his shit in with tokens
>>
>>44093207
Armageddon,
Wrath,
Terminus,
Swords,
Path,
O-ring,
Nevermore,

Others,

But you don't always get what you want draw wise, Mind slaver could replace something that under preforms.
>>
>>44093256
>Armageddon,
http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how-to-report/
>>
>>44093230
This. Grenzo doomsday is one of the most miserable things to experience. I'd rather watch a narset player go off.

If you like rakdos try lyzolda or olivia.
>>
>>44093256
>not having your deck so rich with tools, removal and tutors that you always get what you want

Step up senpai
>>
>still no 4 color generals

FUCK YOU WOTC

FUCK YOU
>>
Is it possible to make a good Tetsuo Umezawa or Gwendyn di Corci deck or are these hopeless memes?
>>
>>44093331
Tfw you will never be able to specifically not play blue.

I guess I can settle for Ghave
>>
File: 207.jpg (76 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
76 KB, 312x445
>>44093305
>try lyzolda or olivia
>not the king
son you done fucked up
>>
What are the best three commanders right now?

I want to be a super faggot and shit all over my group. Money is not a concern.
>>
>>44093451
Probably something like Derevi, Damia/tasigur, and maelstrom wanderer?
>>
>>44093413

>Tymaret
>Requires colored mana
>cant draw cards
>can only deal damage to players

>Lyzolda
>no colored mana
>deals damage to creatures or players
>draws cards
>sometimes both at the same time

>Tymaret
>Better than Lyzolda
>pick one
>>
>>44093451
>Money is not a concern
Hermit Druid.
>>
>>44093451
Hivis the Scale
Ishi-Ishi, Akki Crackshot
Tarox Bladewing
>>
>>44093467
How exactly is Tasigur valid? Did they change the wording on Generals now that any mana visible on the card is usable and just not the cost?
>>
>>44093292
I can help to close out a game, if your sitting on a Serra ascendant, 4 angels from ascension and radiant, after baiting a counter.

>>44093311
Asi es la vida.
>>
>>44093514
They did, so he's a 1 mana commander that does good stuff
>>
>>44093514
Yes, it now the commanders color identity, not is casting cost that determines deck composition.
>>
>>44093542
>>44093544
Disgusting.

Are there any other commanders that are blatantly one color but the splash on the card changes their identity?
>>
>>44093451
Derevi mimeoplasm karador
>>
>>44093566
>y other commanders that are blatantly one color but the splash on the card changes their identity?

Thelon of Havenwood, and many others

I do so love my janky fungus tribal.
>>
>>44093566
Yasova Dragonclaw.
>>
>>44093566
Thelon. All of the fate reforged clan leaders. Memnarch and bosh, iron golem. Probably more than that too.
>>
>>44093566
SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN! SHU YUN!
>>
>>44093590
>Memnarch

Oh my gloooooooob
>>
>>44086919
His deck sucks anyways, I can tell.
Here's mine: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/29-05-15-gvk-rakdos-lord-of-riots-edh/
>>
>>44093566
>pretending this is new

It's been this way for as long as Memnarch has been around. He's blue CI btw.

The biggest examples of this are the legends from FRF: Alesha, Yasova, Tasigur, Daghatar, and Shun Yu.
>>
>>44093668
When I first started playing EDH, it had to explicitly be the casting cost. Memnarch was colorless and had no means of activating himself because the deck could only have colorless mana.
>>
>>44093668
did someone mean to say Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Shu Yun! Shu Yun! Shu Yun!
>>
File: 1407881088448.jpg (30 KB, 397x416) Image search: [Google]
1407881088448.jpg
30 KB, 397x416
>>44093593

I really like this meme

>>44093705

Most of /tg/ started playing Magic in RtR, they will never know the joys of early EDH.
>>
>>44093593
>>44093668
Why is Shu Yun a meme?
>>
>>44093716
Fair enough.

Are there any crazy changes I should know about other than mana cost on card = valid for leader, and tucking doesn't work without Mindslaver?
>>
>>44093480
>not wanting to play giant's dad
>not wanting to be the murder king
>>
>>44093738
related to EDH specifically? I don't think so.
>>
File: talon bullied.jpg (296 KB, 1280x1416) Image search: [Google]
talon bullied.jpg
296 KB, 1280x1416
>>44093719

Some autist spammed it for awhile.

It's like the creepy foot fetish Akroma dude who totally had a super hot gf who dress like Akroma while he jerked off on her feet. He posted his shit in like 400 threads straight, and now lives on in our hearts.
>>
>hour long into an EDH match
>I tap out for Sunder and Time Reversal

Am I a bad man?
>>
>>44093787
That depends. Were you set up to win shortly thereafter?
I play Brago prison and even I'm not so douchey as to Armageddon raw for no reason.
>>
>>44093866
It was the opposite. I was losing pretty badly but I managed to get Heroes Remembered into suspension and then Sunder/TR'd to save my life.
>>
>>44092546
Dude, tappedout that shit, you're embarassing yourself.
>>
>>44092154
At that point, why don't you just run Marchessa?
>>
>>44092154
>Jeleva
>any Grixis deck

Let me know how that creature/artifact deacon works for you.
>>
>>44094140
Workin' pretty good desu lad

>>44094119
She looks dumb.
>>
File: My EDH decks.png (1 MB, 1206x1320) Image search: [Google]
My EDH decks.png
1 MB, 1206x1320
Late-in-the-thread POST DEM BOYS
>>
>>44094224
Dralnu + Havengul = dank as fuck memes.
>>
>>44094218
>If their art is bad so is the card
Right mana drain?
>>
>>44094240
Havengul Lich as a legendary creature would be amazing.
>>
File: mana drain baller.jpg (93 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
mana drain baller.jpg
93 KB, 620x400
>>44094255
Mana Drain looks awesome now, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>44092928
No items, 3 stock
>>
>>44094273
Have you seen the original?
Or if recent art is what defines a card did thoughtseize become just overall worse when the theros reprint gave it shit art?
>>
>>44094296
Thoughtseize USED to look like shit. The Theros one looks awesome.

You some kinda fag?
>>
>>44094341
Oh I see what kinda poster you are anon ;^)
>>
>>44093331
Just use the nephilim :^)
>>
>>44093785
You mean Avacyn, right?
>>
>>44094403
of course he meant Avacyn. My girlfriend wouldn't dress up like akroma for me
>>
Is Grindstone + Painter's Servant a bitch move in EDH?

I run Leyline of the Void and shit so there's no fear of them saving their boypussy.
>>
>>44094419
considering painter's servant is banned.....
>>
>>44094431
Oh.

Well. Helm of Obedience and Leyline of the Void it is.
>>
>>44094442
oh yeah that's super okay. It's not a bitch move because it's two fairly clunky cards normally.
>>
>>44094403
>>44094413

Yeah, my bad I get the A name angels confused sometimes. It's awkward when I'm balls deep in my 10/10 girlfriend and I call her the wrong angel name before she stuffs her perfect foot in my mouth.
>>
Would you call two cards that work together reasonably well but don't win you the game by any means a 'combo'?
Where exactly is the line?
Just asking because someone got butthurt over my 'combo'
>>
>>44094537
What is it?
>>
>>44094537

Synergy.
>>
>>44094597
Vizkopa Guildmage + Debt to the Deathless
>>
On the subject of combos, what are some of the jankiest and most elaborate combos I can pull off using legal cards? I want people to have no idea what I'm doing but I lack the imagination to look through all sorts of unique older cards and find a way to make them all work together.
>>
File: ass snack 2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ass snack 2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>44094692

I like to do stuff with Lich.

Butt stuff.
>>
>>44094683
I would say it's only a combo if you use the term so loosely that it doesn't matter.
They were just being butthurt.
>>
>>44094692
I only run bullshit combo decks.

My favorite at the moment is BGU combo.

Here's some bullshit for your enjoyment :

Intruder Alarm + Bloodline Keeper = Infinite Vampires
Intruder Alarm + Kazandu Tuskcaller + mana to get her to level 2 = Infinite Elephants
Intruder Alarm + Presence of Gond + any creature = Infinite benis

Turntimber Ranger + Xenograft = Infinite doges
Turntimber Ranger + Conspiracy = Infinite doges

Quillspike + Devoted Druid = BIG MCLARGEHUGE 'spike

Helm of Obedience + Leyline of the Void = Say goodbye to your library, faggot

Hinder/Spell Crumple/Spin into Myth + Tunnel Vision = Only works if they don't have Eldrazi/infinite library shenanigans, or if you have Leyline out

Duskmantle Guildmage/an active Bloodchief Ascension + Mindcrank

Temple Bell + Mind Over Matter = Hahahah time to kill myself

Rings of Breathhearth + Basalt Monolith = Infinite manas

Any sac engine + the above intruder bullshit = infinite whatever sac engine gives you

Perilous Forays + Roil Elemental = Finite "fuck you" to enemy board (depends how many lands are in your deck and how much shit is on the board)

I basically run all of these in the same deck with Mimeoplasm as the leader, in case some of my pieces get killed, I just have Mimeo turn into them and then resume being a thundering faggot.

Rest of the deck is filled with tutors/draw/ramp/goodstuff.dec
>>
>>44094894
Oh, one more thing.

Forgot Sadistic Hypnotist + Nath of the Gilt Leaf for infinite "fuck you, you're not allowed to have a hand"
>>
>>44094894
The thing is I don't want bullshit combos, I want like 20 strange cards that when all on the battlefield/stack at once cause some crazy shit to happen. Not in a chaos way though, I want to win (or lose) in the funkiest way possible.
20 cards is probably a bit much but anything over 5 is good.
>>
>>44094894
>Intruder Alarm + Bloodline Keeper = Infinite Vampires

This one is so elegant and bullshit that I love it.
>>
>>44094774
thanks, that was what I was thinking, but I thought maybe combo means something different than what I thought
>>
>>44094950
As the master of jank, I can tell you right now that it will never, ever happen. Just from board clear alone in EDH, and people randomly potshotting and swinging at things. I exclusively play combo and even trying to get a three or four piece combo off without incredibly heavy lock-down or stall is next to impossible because of shit like Krosan Grip/Sudden Spoiling/Trickbind/Wipe AwayWord of Seizing/Every good removal/disruption spell ever.

It's not worth making the deck, seriously trust me. My first ten or so EDH decks were all garbage 5+ combo piece decks like Intruder Alarm + Puppet Conjurer + Silver Myr + Master of Etherium. It was hell. HELL.
>>
>>44094950
You can't appreciate dumb interactions if your games consist of lots of dumb interactions.
>>
>>44094950
In imagination land : Mwa ha ha, everyone has ignored all of these tiny seemingly stupid and useless cards of mine for five turns! NOW I ACTIVATE THEM ALL AND TRIGGER A DOZEN ABILITIES AND WIN IN ONE SHOT!

In reality : Fuck, I'm missing that piece. Fuck, they just exiled the creature I needed and broke the combo. Shit, they countered the spell. Fuck, they're killing me before I can even get the pieces on the board. FUCK.
>>
>>44087038
>KOS
???
That said, I agree with what you said about huggy decks being hated
People bitch and moan every time I try to cast Tomorrow because I usually already have a howling mine effect or two and sometimes Puzzle Box
>>
File: everything is what's going on.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
everything is what's going on.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
>>44094950
Enjoy playing "Magic"
Sometimes you just have to do all the things
>>
>>44095336
"Kill on Sight"
>>
>>44095366
>If I draw lots of lines it'll look complex xD

Fuck off no one's impressed.
>>
>>44095396
Oh yes
I'm not usually treated like that until I actually try to cast Tomorrow, since I'm actually playing to win and not make kings, and I can't combo without it
>>
>>44095434
I was impressed by the Japanese Elixir desu senpai
>>
>>44095434
The lines were for my benefit
Some of them are extraneous but I tried to map every interaction on my board at that moment, not just the relevant ones
>>
>>44087911
What you should really be playing at the helm is Malfegor.
>>
>>44095434
Seconding this, faggot's been posting this picture on and off for about a year unless I'm mistaken and there's still nothing new or impressive about it. Holy shit if I have my entire deck on the table then interactions happen, who would have thought!
>>
>>44095524
I haven't posted that picture in like six months but if you're so triggered I can stop
>>
>>44094692
Lich+Repay in Kind
Lich's Mirror+Donate+Rain of Blood
That Door to Nothingness combo where you opponent needs to kill themself
Eggs
>>
>>44095827
There's no such card as Rain of Blood senpai
>>
>>44095895
It's Rain of Gore, and it's a stupid combo.

Basically you give them the Lich's Mirror and then you still need to beat them down to 0 hp, so that when they die, the Lich's Mirror triggers, instead of gaining 20 more life, they lose 20 more. It's pointless.
>>
>>44095946
>causing someone to die infinitely
>asked for crazy combo

whatever faggot
>>
>>44095827
How exactly does one play eggs in a singleton format?
There's five eggs, four modern eggs, and ten spellbombs
I mean maybe I'm missing a few but eggs requires drawing your library
>>
File: Updated Current Decks.png (2 MB, 1868x801) Image search: [Google]
Updated Current Decks.png
2 MB, 1868x801
>>44094224
>>
>>44090849
I have a Heliod deck that's as powerful as the opponent want it to be.
>>
>>44095984
Post Jeleva
>>
>>44090849
Reki, the History of Kamigawa. It's just a deck full of green and artifact legendaries.
>>
>>44096081
Pretty sure it's up to date

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/jelevas-spiraling-torment/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.