[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played a bit of yugioh as a kid and randomly remembered this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: TrapHole-YS15-EN-C-1E.png (235 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
TrapHole-YS15-EN-C-1E.png
235 KB, 300x442
I played a bit of yugioh as a kid and randomly remembered this card today. It seems quite overpowered, whats to stop someone just stacking a deck full of these and stopping their opponent summoning anything good?
>>
>>44081721
Well, you can only have 3 copies of a card
>>
>>44081721
Jinzo.
>>
Also the really nasty stuff is neither Normal nor Flip Summon
>>
>>44081762
>that feel when get a Jinzo in your first booster ever
>don't realize how powerful is and just store it with other cards
>year later looking over your cards you find a fucking Jinzo and realize how stupid you were
>>
>>44081819
>tfw you have Jinzo and that machine spell blocker out at the same time
Why are machine cards the best.
>>
>>44081721
I've got a folder full of trap holes, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 346x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 346x339
>>44081923
Traps are shit, desu.
>>
>>44081721
That's exactly what people DID. Everyone who could ran three trap holes, back in the days when Legend of the Blue-Eyes was the only booster. It kind of fell out of favor as more useful traps came out.
>>
>>44083196
Like bottomless trap hole
>>
>>44081819
>forgetting you have a jinzo in your stash
>not compulsively memorizing every card you ever touch just in case you get tricked into a duel against a mind controlling super villain who refuses to explain the effects of their cards
>>
>>44083791
I used to play with Japanese card simply because there was so many more available(and for a while, they had much larger card art), so I had memorized Edo's translations and knew most cards either by name or at a glance. Fun times.
>>
>>44081721
Nobody Normal Summons anymore.
>>
File: 1327277399478.jpg (257 KB, 633x509) Image search: [Google]
1327277399478.jpg
257 KB, 633x509
>>44081721
Most modern decks today have at minimum 2-3 spells or traps that can wipe the field and 4-6 that can destroy/banish a monster as its summoned or attacks. It's like every decks is a control deck of some kind.
>>
>>44084307
yes, well modern yu-gi-oh is a broken mess of a game that only rewards players who abuse the most recent bullshit anime mechanics.
>>
File: this shit is bananas.jpg (24 KB, 369x434) Image search: [Google]
this shit is bananas.jpg
24 KB, 369x434
>>44083791
>Super Villain plays a card, refuses to tell me what it does
>I call a judge
>Villain gets a warning
>I get banished to the shadowrealm.
>mfw
>>
>>44081901
muh barrel dragon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.