[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ thread General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16
File: 1436600375961s.jpg (11 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
1436600375961s.jpg
11 KB, 250x171
THIS IS NOT A CIV THREAD
Cms feel free to drop a post in when you run
1st question for the thread, what makes for a good enemy civ?
Hard mode: for a civ like orcs/gnolls/other evil race
>>
>>44081110
that's a hell of a question, and I don't know where to start.
>>
>>44081110
For an evil race? A "good" race that must purge your evil race from the land.
>>
>>44082401
Do you like automatically opposed civilations or ones that have an option to diplo but eventually become an enemy? Idk feel free to ask any questions you have
>>
>>44083788
"automatically" is a strong word. There are plenty of reasons to have 2 civilizations so immediately hostile to each other that it's simpler for everyone involved to just fight. Racism, resources, divine mandates, conflicting cultures, short term gain from plunder, slaves, etc.

That doesn't mean it's impossible, but I suppose with the level of complexity most anons use, it may as well be.

I think it's important to note that an individual, even a race in general, is not strictly the same as the civ. Aside from slavery, you can kidnap/imprison/bribe people to join your civ, and so thoroughly immerse them in your country that it would be wrong to treat them as coming from the other civ. They don't have to love you when the national identity of their children has already been irrevocably changed.
>>
>>44083900
Maybe automatically is too strong a word
I mean civs that are hostile on first contact and hard to diplo
>>
>>44081110
I don't really think it is hardmode to find enemies for those Civs.

Alignments like "good" and "evil" are much more subjective when not talking about a single individual. Of course if you talk about the "reputation" perks that is a different story.

If you play a warlike civ like orc/gnoll generally they can find reasons to pick enemies, like it can even be a rival tribe of their own. Civs that have great perks and advantages in war SHOULD make a use of it. I get that having diplomacy on the side and stuff makes things much more interesting but if the players picked a race to murderhobo then let them capitalize on it, with the coming consequences of course.

As far as alignments go only evil ones are noted as a perk/trait the rest are not noted at all so I assume that they are neutral and can vary. But of course we can also have the good old "good" vs "evil" showdown of having a good aligned race against your evil race.

You can have a standard "human holy empire of goody good knights of the PURGE & SMITE THE EVIL religion". A technologically advanced gnome civ that considers you savages. A nature loving dryad civ that only wishes to protect the trees. A neutral Machine civ that has grown powerful but only wants resources to increase their number and is usually peaceful with all other races.

Or if all else fails you can just resort to the "holier than thou" elven empire.

>note
Here is the full version of the OP pic I'll post the others for your convenience.
>>
File: Civ General_002_Illithids BOY.jpg (3 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
Civ General_002_Illithids BOY.jpg
3 MB, 5398x3708
>Civ General_002_Illithids BOY
>>
>>44083788
Both work fine. Natural enemies can be diplod, but due to penalties it's very hard, so they become bitter enemies most of the time. In civ games, really, the only thing that makes good enemies is that they're not passive. Usually other factions are just stage dummies and part of the scenery. What if they start contact, rather than the players? What if they choose an attack or diplo meeting, what if they're the cause of a random event? What if they scouted you? A good enemy is one that doesn't wait for the players, but makes his own actions. After that you can add bonuses like personification, like naming the leader or a field general and have him interact in some manner with the players.
>>
File: Civ General_003_cute pink slime.jpg (5 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
Civ General_003_cute pink slime.jpg
5 MB, 5398x3708
>Civ General_003_cute pink slimes edition
>>
I have a.few questions. Some may not have direct answers.I really want to become a CM so I am looking for wisdom.

1) do you advanced the civs around you as you go? Even if it is behind the scenes. I am reminded of heroes of might and magic 3(seeiously need a phone port of this game.) And other games where the event is always growing more powerful. So you generally execute this?

2) what are the major resources you find yourself referencing and our wanting?

3) do you generally have races follow the normal weapons? Ex. Dragon born. Their Dragon Android are living weapons. Would they take swords and be moor prone to adapt it to resemble the teeth of their kin? How do you make non human races feel non human?

4) I have a harder time understanding primitive and national base cultures as an American who has breeder experienced another culture. I feel we are in large a cut and paste society. Is there a big difference between American thought and 23rd generation German thought?

Any good websites out guides on real world lore and religions which could be used as referenced for in game civs or groups?
>>
>>44086720
>1) do you advanced the civs around you as you go?
Absolutely. There always needs to be some parity. If it's not a tech savvy race, they're a horde of barbarians that will flood you with bodies, or an alliance of weaker races that together are equal in force. The equation is always that of challenge and equality against you, with the exception of super factions that you can't really face directly but make it a long term goal to depose them and take their place in the world.

>what are the major resources you find yourself referencing and our wanting?
Food, gold, specific luxury items your faction exports (depends on the setting, like royal honey if you're insects), obsidian for undead. There's wood and stone of course but it might be better to ignore it and leave it in the background. Depends on your style and how far you want to go with details and spreadsheets.

>How do you make non human races feel non human?
Culture. Language difficulties until you learn it, they exist on a different landscape, they use different war beasts, they employ a war tactic/equipment you don't have. Not necessarily non humans, but just "okay, they're different than us".

>4) I have a harder time understanding primitive and national base cultures
Don't overthink it, go for stereotypes and if you know any, use inspiration from existing materials, like Warcraft for orcs, Divinity for undead, tolkin for vanilla races, warhammer for dark elves, etc.
>>
Sadly the answer to almost all of your questions is "it depends" because so far every civ started from scratch by the CM and everything is personal to him/her only.

>1) do you advanced the civs around you as you go? Even if it is behind the scenes. I am reminded of heroes of might and magic 3(seeiously need a phone port of this game.) And other games where the event is always growing more powerful. So you generally execute this?
The thing with heroes 3 is that it does not have technology or a population like traditional civ games. The tech and manpower is already there you just have to build the appropriate buildings. Of course Heroes 3 is a great system and I encourage you to use it if oyu can handle it.

>2) what are the major resources you find yourself referencing and our wanting?
I would have like 3-6 at most depending on the situation but have 2-3 as common say food, wood, stone. Then the rest more rare like gold, gems, magic dust. What you must keep in mind that the CM will be responsible for all the management of these resources and the more it is the more paperwork you have to do.

>3) do you generally have races follow the normal weapons? Ex. Dragon born. Their Dragon Android are living weapons. Would they take swords and be moor prone to adapt it to resemble the teeth of their kin? How do you make non human races feel non human?
Of course but then you have to have a substitute upgrade system for technology. This is most prominent in Insect civs because they don't have tech.

>4) I have a harder time understanding primitive and national base cultures as an American who has breeder experienced another culture. I feel we are in large a cut and paste society. Is there a big difference between American thought and 23rd generation German thought?
I can't comment on this I have no clue.

>Any good websites out guides on real world lore and religions which could be used as referenced for in game civs or groups?
I am afraid not, we all just started from scratch
>>
Civ General_004_Lurkers gonna lurk
>>
>>44086859
>>44086886
I appreciate the time you have taken to respond.

Do you have any copies of CM screen docs do I have about idea of how others do this? If not I understand.

Have you tried using philosophy as an advancing factor for progressing government or even interspecies relations? Or does this generally fall under the realm of players choice?
>>
File: Card_draws_6b.jpg (725 KB, 925x868) Image search: [Google]
Card_draws_6b.jpg
725 KB, 925x868
>>44086964
>>Do you have any copies of CM screen docs do I have about idea of how others do this? If not I understand.
I have no unfortunately I never ran Civ myself (yet), I plan for them and then end up drawing some pictures and the realize that I am not going anywhere. Such is the life of being a drawfag.

I do have as set of 40 cards to generate random events, or give players some "fate cards" they can use.
http://imgur.com/a/xtYLp#0

Also a set of hands to draw cards from for fluff
http://imgur.com/a/dPcrN#0

I hope that helps

>Have you tried using philosophy as an advancing factor for progressing government or even interspecies relations? Or does this generally fall under the realm of players choice?
I definitely would use that. I think you should let the players have their choice if the choice is meaningful, the keyword is "meaningful" players need to see the effects of their decisions. If they do not that will make them feel like it doesn't really matter.

If it just a general development that doesn't have huge impact on the game then it is not necessarily needed.

It is also completely fine if you offer them ways to choose that are meaningful. Not just okay you choose "good" or "evil"? That is usually too vague and quite arbitrary, it can easily lead to disagreement among players.
>>
File: 1442444044461.png (6 MB, 2300x7408) Image search: [Google]
1442444044461.png
6 MB, 2300x7408
Eh, if I didn't have a dozen other things to do, I'd probably run a game with this sheet.
>>
>>44086964
>Do you have any copies of CM screen docs do I have about idea of how others do this? If not I understand.
Ogre Civ
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BXT1hsRu5pE5n210pDZXich9b6ZKdONqDd9O7BKn6Uo/edit

Misc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VrRN5onpqE54WOOGWj9GEiNr-myFZJiWMgYji4GSDJc/edit#
>>
File: civ_chart.png (2 MB, 720x2259) Image search: [Google]
civ_chart.png
2 MB, 720x2259
>>
File: 1440627407231.png (5 MB, 1500x5895) Image search: [Google]
1440627407231.png
5 MB, 1500x5895
>>44086964
here's one that I have
>>
So I'm thinking of running my Tribal Bullywug Civ on Sat
Probably around 9am Central
>>
>>44091413
So I finished my last final for the day crazy fast
Would anyone be interested in running Tribal Bullywug Civ Now?
>>
>>44093939
thread up
>>44094011
>>
>>44094036
damn /tg/ is slow
>>
>>44094036
I'm up for a couple of hours
>>
>>44094335
come on in munky
sorry tg was done in my area
>>
>>44095661
Bamp
>>
File: lanternman.png (703 KB, 538x770) Image search: [Google]
lanternman.png
703 KB, 538x770
Should I run Lanternfolk Civilization Quest today?
>>
File: 1448591109505.jpg (41 KB, 364x314) Image search: [Google]
1448591109505.jpg
41 KB, 364x314
So when are the lot of you leaving the board?
>>
>>44095862
When are you gonna fuck off, ya cunt?
>>
File: 1438349707754.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1438349707754.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>>44096012
>civfags
>>
>>44095862
>>44096085
how g8 the b8! I can r8 to how g8 this b8 is! it el8s me how g8 the b8.
Without any db8 I r8 ur b8 and 8/8
>>
I'd like to run a Civ tomorrow evening (GMT). I've got time free, what would people like to see?
>>
>>44096540
>>44089971
>>
>>44096540
humans
elves
dwarves
the classics are fun
>>
>>44096731

How about playing as a clan of dwarves/suchlike in the system of tunnels and caves? Combat against the other dwarvern clans, and of course the menaces from the ground. Probably more unification than genocidal conquest.
>>
Is there even an point in a civ general when this board never has any civs anymore?
>>
I'm glad you guys are still running these after my tg hiatus. I don't know if anyone remembers but I did say I wanted to run one based around Overlord. And then my power went out for 48 hours on the day I'd have done so.
I want to try preparing for this again during this saturday.
>>
>>44097318
I'm running one right now
There is someone running a great civ
I think there are a few others
I started the thread to maybe pull in some newfriends to try civs
>>
>>44081110

Need more sci-fi civ threads
>>
>>44097987
I like the idea of sci-fi civs
But I'm not sure how to implement them, especially the technology
>>
>>44098363
Wouldn't be any different than other tech trees. Maybe a bit broader at least.
Resources > Tools/Construction
That's how I did a mech civ before.
>>
>>44098423
I mean for improvements to tech
Like laserguns, plasma guns etc I have a hard time thinking of good improvements for that kind of stuff
Regular civs are usually Stone to bronze to iron to Steel to fantasy magic metal
I'd consider running one when I'm done with bullywugs, but the tech trees would take me a while
>>
>>44098518
You have your mind set to some kind of structure I see, but thats quite the chore to do unless you have a precreated reference like AoE.

One method I liked to use is to make similar options but only continue that path, or at times combine it with another later on.
>invest big monis into lasors or plasma weaponry
>not enough big monis for both
>>
>>44098705
It's not always a preset tech tree
But there is always some kind of advancement in tech
Would you think that just handling it as lasgun, advanced lasgun, super advanced lasgun and just treat it as a +dmg or ignore armor upgrade?
>>
>>44098363

You could always just have predefined techs (production, weapons, armor, mobility, etc...) and gain bonuses as you tech up.

It's less detailed, but it would be easier to do if you want to keep things abstract.
>>
>>44098935
Whatever you feel is easier to manage.
My mech civ had to do with acquisition and recreation of tech rather than advancing it themselves.
>>
>>44098943
That sound interesting
Probably just use it has a straight bonus but add some fluff to it
>>
>>44081110
well shit, haven't seen one of these for a while.

Anyone still here from Slowbro's or Jyoti's stuff?

Or are you guys a new independent generation of civ quests?
>>
>>44099176

It might be worth throwing the occasional specific bonus tech into there - "doomsday devices", "wormholes", "teleporters", "bioweapons", etc...
>>
>>44099290
I guess I was a student of the slow/jyoti school of thought when it comes to civ threads
I hope to see them around if we keep having civ threads and generals
>>
:bump:
>>
>>44082401
>>44083788
>>44086534
Good to see you boys are still running strong, I've recently finished up with some real life commitments that pulled me out of the scene.

Would I be welcome back? Hahah

Also what's been happening?
>>
>>44103570
>Also what's been happening?
nothing much. I need to finish quite a few christmas commitments before I can reasonably consolidate civ notes, let alone run.
>>
>>44098363
I've been thinking heaps of both sci-fi and post-apoc civs, the best course of action I've been able to come up with is being a massive Spreadsheet whore. And really going with the flow of it.
>>
>>44096540
Not fantasy, go wild, lets see something with aliens or just humans set in a non medieval setting.
>>
>>44103589
I have this to say about scifi: at the level of macro-economics you run at, there's no point in stating individual luxuries. Have them all as a single stat that increases when you get new trade routes or something.
>>
>>44098363

How many technologies do you pile up as the standard "starting pack"? Do you give full Sid Meier mode and give them all Industrial-Information age techs that would be relevant and have them branch from there?
>>
>>44103622
I was planning on running it like that, stats like:
Food (inclusive of water)
Comfort
Raw Resources
Construction Resources

And yeah you get the picture.

>>44103586
If I were to start running something different, what would you like to see? >>44086534 and >>44085025 included.
>>
>>44103623
I wouldn't do a stiff tech tree before going in. I'd develop a fictional tech tree as we go. After all it's sci-fi they can have access to materials with properties we have never seen before which could completely alter the way they "develop"
>>
>>44103586
Wait, didn't you become a namefag in my shroom civ?
>>
>>44103653
Not stone age, at least. Nor tribal.

I don't know if it would be popular or what, but I'd like to see a civ that gives a proper sense of Verticality.

Not specifically underground, although those are usually either down/up or under X location and I'd like to see something more than that. Cliffside homes, towering fortresses, or subterranean homes with actual strata.

>>44103713
no, I started in a troll civ and I picked the first troll-sounding name I could think of.
>>
>>44103746
Multilayered maps would be tricky with more than like 3 layers.

Maybe it was Crit then, I remember mixing the two of you up heaps ages back.
>>
>>44103763
then don't use a multilayered map. Use an xz-plane instead, or don't use maps at all.

Expanding a facility only enlarges it horizontally, or some other way to work around it.

I'm not asking for specific mechanics, but for someone to capture a sense of scale in a different manner, through whatever means they are comfortable with.
>>
Is it possible to run a civ in a island hopper format that actually is a plane/planet hopping game?

Think about 'wreck it ralph' where the characters can travel from one game to the next. In Marvel's 'Thor' we see the 9 different planets each with their very own primary and secondary species. The chronicles of narnia had two.distinct wods with travel between.

Could a civ game be navigated through multiple settings like this. As I try to imagine it I always fall into more of a quest/narrative based idea as opposed to a full civization.

Thoughts or ideas?
>>
>>44104070
There wouldn't be a point unless you took a more personal level of narrative than, say, Civ5.

I wouldn't flat out say "quest", but you will definitely need to put focus in making each island/planet unique and give them distinct personalities.
>>
>>44104070
Easy.
>>44104123
This.

Its no different than separate landmasses that contain different biomes.

I disagree with needing personal narrative though, that should be a preference to the OP.
>>
>>44104123
True. I have never been a CM, but I would want to have a general plan of where orther civ's are and how they are advancing so that side of it is not a problem. So maybe the travel between places and motivation to trek the cosmos is more my question. Obviously the players come up with the motivation, but how do I make it desirable for them? Would you want to play a cic where a major ideal was traveling between planets/universes/realms?
>>
Side question: if a civ actually practices linear or non-linear reincarnation what would be potential benefits or negative side effects?
Linear reincarnation here meaning that you die, and are reborn into a creature(preferably one of the same type you were last) sometime after your death. non-linear reincarnation here is showing that neither time nor type of life in reincarnation have any relation to your last life except for your level of benevolence. (I hope this makes some sense) are there any good fantasy resources that touch on this?
>>
>>44104245
There's nothing criminal about giving the players a motive off the bat. Make a problem solved via traveling to said worlds, perhaps the problem is recurring.
>>44104255
Linear sounds fine, I don't see what non-linear would serve as a purpose beyond some fluff for the civ's belief structure.
>>
File: Flora_01.jpg (475 KB, 839x1138) Image search: [Google]
Flora_01.jpg
475 KB, 839x1138
>>44103570
>Would I be welcome back? Hahah
Of course.

>Also what's been happening?
Not much on my side I did practically nothing civ related since I dunno... since I posted the 40 cards.
>>
>>44104245
>>44104245
>Obviously the players come up with the motivation
I feel like laughing. The sorrowful, despair-filled kind.

It's....difficult....to expect deep and long term motivations from players. They don't know your setting well enough to make such motivations, and these are anons, people who can pop in and out at a moment's notice.

On the other hand, it's impossible to expect any CM to fully flesh out every character to a high standard. So you DO need SOME input from the players.

Start with strong, primary goals, and slowly make your way up to explaining the whys and hows as the game progresses. Don't infodump too much outside of the game, release it as organically as you can ingame to maintain a sense of immersion.
>>
>>44103570
Welcome back crucibro
>>
>>44095809
Never
>>
No one left? :(
>>
>>44100419
I'm still lurking
>>
>>44107641
Hey yoti-bro... I was wondering should we come up with a better system for the civs? like for large scale battles and such?
>>
>>44107641
Jyotibro I'm glad to see you're not dead
>>
>>44108021
I've had the same thoughts
But I'm not sure how to implement it
>>
>>44108611
I was thinking about a combination of Total War and M&B for combat.

>Different tier of troops and approaches grant different bonuses. eg. A cavalry charge devastates tour infantry and archers, but is negated by a number of spearmen etc.

I'm still thinking about the social/economic aspects of it all, but the point is to make your civ something else than gather x resource, pour it in a research stew and see what you get from just rolling.
One idea I had was taxes. Tax your people in one way or another and that can spawn different problems that the CM can interpret however he wants
>>
>>44109933
Jump in if you feel like it
>>
<bump<
>>
>>44089971
Nice chart!
>>
>>44109948
Good thread man
I ended up lurking nostbof it cause I had to turn in a paper
>>
File: W_myrmidon.png (2 MB, 704x1134) Image search: [Google]
W_myrmidon.png
2 MB, 704x1134
>>
Overlordin Civ tomorrow. Stay tuned.
>>
>>44118175
Thanks Crit! It means a lot coming from you man.

I might be rolling sometimes today again, watch my twatter : https://twitter.com/MunQm
>>
>>44127663
Hey guys, running this for a few hours.
>>
Thread delayed, I'm caught in traffic
>>
>>44127855
The war of the under ground begins.
>>
>>44104070
What race on the traditional charts would this work with for an early to mid game idea?

Celestrials who managed races on multiple planets could do it maybe, but this wold feel more mission minded/instance driven than the traditional civ thread.

Are there specific magics which could be used? Or would it be based more on building to a high tech level or finding super powered items that could transport a population from one place to another.
>>
I've been thinking about running a game recently... One whose focus would be on reproduction. You start the game off with no females left, for one reason or another. And you must assure the survival of your race by finding some. But it's not easy, no group is going to welcome agressive single males into their fold, and diplomacy will be difficult when your time is running out.

Would that potentially work? I have no idea as I have never ran a civ. Any advice appreciated, even to tell me it's a stupid idea.
>>
>>44129018
I would play it. But be prepared for some to turn it into /raid and rape everything/
>>
>>44129064
>I would play it.
That's encouraging!
>>44129064
>some to turn it into /raid and rape everything/
Well that would seem like the easiest solution.. But then it becomes like the Rape of the Sabine Women, with a whole bunch of fathers and husbands who will stop at nothing to get their women back. Also women have agency and probably wouldn't appreciate being captured and abused, so there's a possible subplot there with complications and resistance.

Hmm.. I think I need a way to circumvent that obvious road and make it more interesting.
>>
>>44129018
i'll be the one to tell you then
it's a stupid idea
you'll just end up writing smut fiction for one or two horny neckbeards
>>
>>44129689
What's bad about that?
>>
>>44130106
Too much competition with animu waifu quests.
>>
>>44129018
>>44129689

But if you're still fine about it, I suppose you could be a group of orcs exiled by the chief? Or minotaurs. Minotaurs don't get a lot of females in their race and must rely on females from other races. Or.. maybe demons. Mortal demons and their prince that were summoned to this world or escaped to it to avoid the wrath of a demon god, or survivors of a war in the heavens, and they breed with the locals creating half demons and taking over. I think you could work more with the latter.
>>
>>44130260
I don't know, there's that long running orc warchief civ that goes into the smallest details every thread about sex encounters.
>>
>>44130330
Oh do you have a link? I'd like to check it out before I try my own thing.
>>
>>44130680
Orc Warlord Quest on suptg I think
>>
>>44130309
Yeah I was thinking Orcs, escapees from a genocide.
>>
Gonna be starting the second part of my dragon civ in a couple of minutes.

Here's my twitter for future updates : https://twitter.com/MunQm

Hope to see you guys there.

I'm also having problems with naming the game and the characters themselves, so please feel free to help me out here. Thanks
>>
>>44130765
>Orc Warlord Quest
Thank you! Apparently this is still running.. If it's close to my (stupid) idea it might not be worth it.
>>
>>44130885
Link to the first thread so I can get caught up?
>>
>>44130953
Well, the demon bit of it sounds nice. Although you have to have a good idea about how to run it without turning it into a massive flesh orgy
>>
>>44130976
>>44109933

I didn't archive it because I was really tired and couldn't be bothered to.. but yeah here it is. Hope you like the beginning of it. Got bigger plans for today
>>
Does anyone remember SlowCM and his Frost Giants or Sun Lizard Civs?
>>
>>44131015
I remember the frost giants one.

And I think I might have a vague idea about the lizard one but didn't read it
>>
>>44130885
Awesome I was hoping that would continue
>>
>>44131025
>>44131015
Frost Giants had the giants living in caves and NOTHING going well for them right?

I think Jyoti killed the civ by making them attack a horde of orcs
>>
>>44131046
To my shame, I think I did kill them off. I didn't know the orcs would be hundreds strong. Thought it was a platoon or raiding party, not an army off to war
>>
>>44130885
Viska should be the female wyvern.

Static Scale civ
Incarnate lightning civ
>>
>>44131299
I already named the civ Dragon King Civ

Aaaand it's up: >>44131417
>>
>>44131133
When will the next thread of Death Among the Stars be up?
>>
>>44131734
A few hours, writing up some things for it and the opening of Nekris' hunt. SHould be up at the normal time 330-4pm Arizona time.
>>
File: Overlord-747x309.jpg (44 KB, 747x309) Image search: [Google]
Overlord-747x309.jpg
44 KB, 747x309
Souping up for Overlord Civ. Anyone have questions about it?
>>
So when do you CMs generally find to be the best time to run your game? The best time to get the most active players I mean
>>
>>44133019
Thread up
>>
>>44133022
It's a good day for civs
We have 3 active/semiactive right now
Keep it up guys and don't be afraid to bounce around
>>
>>44132803
CyclopsOP?
>>
>>44133338
Not the first time someone asked that. I am not though.
>>
>>44133487
Ok sorry. He was here in a recent Civ General talking about the Overlord game he was making
>>
>>44133578
I remember an Overlord game being run before, it wasn't the same theme as mine though. Mine is based around the game involving ugly pikmin and evil shinanigans.
>>
>>44134192
Here we go.
>>
Stuff slowed down all of a sudden.

Anyone have thoughts on my thread so far?
>>
>>44137186
>>44137186
I like your style, it's quite refreshing and amusing although i'm just lurking cause im dead tired and can't make my mind to work for more than two seconds at a time
>>
>>44137531
I'm trying to keep things light so people don't ask me a million questions about what all the Xs and Ys do.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.