[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Lady Gaga was the founder of a Sororitas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: fame-monster.jpg (77 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
fame-monster.jpg
77 KB, 550x400
What would happen if Lady Gaga was the founder of a Sororitas order?

(bonus points for serious lore)
>>
But, Anon.

She already is.
>>
>>44077931
>What would happen if Lady Gaga was the founder of a Sororitas order?
Pretty sure she's Chaos.
>>
>>44077959
Nah, she's not inherently evil. She's actually pretty intelligent and level headed when she wants to be.

If anything, she's an Imperial Noblewoman who has completely lost touch with the masses and lives in her own world high above the rest of her planetary society.
>>
>>44078183
>Nah, she's not inherently evil. She's actually pretty intelligent and level headed when she wants to be.
None of these contradict each other.
>>
Emperor real name is Alejandro
>>
>>44078509
Dont call my name
Dont call my name
Alejandro
>>
File: lady_gaga4.jpg (109 KB, 580x450) Image search: [Google]
lady_gaga4.jpg
109 KB, 580x450
>>44077931
Yeah when i first saw this vid in 2010 i was convinced that she was into 40k
>>
It would be a more radical leaning organisation. Focusing on probably winning the hearts and minds of the people. The order would also be focused on redemption and would seek to grant a final chance for those who turned their back on the Emperor to return to his service. This would translate to a larger than normal amount of Sisters Repentia, penitent engines, and acro-flagellants in their ranks. Also all of her vehicles would have laud hailers on them.
>>
>>44077931
I think the first question that needs answering is this - how did she live to be 38000 years old? And is her dress rotten by this point, or did she invest in getting it properly cured?
>>
File: thefamexeno.jpg (20 KB, 236x356) Image search: [Google]
thefamexeno.jpg
20 KB, 236x356
>>44077931
The Order of the Prismatic Triangle, derogatorily referred to as the "Fame Xenos" by other Sororitas. They recruit exclusively from women who have been possessed by daemons of Slaanesh and expelled them through sheer force of will.

As befitting the order, they dress garishly in bizarre costumes, constantly trying to outdo themselves but also making it nearly impossible for outsiders to identify their commmand structure.

They are known for almost exclusively using Volkite and Sonic weaponry, eliminating their foes in bursts of scintilating light and searing sound, and make battlefields a performance venue as they sing hymns to the Emperor in pop ballads of all styles.

They are largely responsible for Abhuman affairs; their philosophy involves tolerance for all aspects of humanity. After all, if the Emperor wanted everyone to be the same, he would have not allowed these variations of the holy human form to exist.
>>
>>44077931

>Soroitas

>Not a Rogue Trader
>>
>>44079231

Wouldn't be the first time.

People have hobbies, who the fuck knew.
>>
>>44079231

>Get curious
>Go watch video

What in the fucking fuck fuck?

I don't even know how to handle this.
>>
>>44079993
>>44080053
The sect of the Mechanicus they ally with is relatively radical; they have the expertise needed to manufacture Volkite weapons and the skills to weaponize sound-system STCs.

In addition, they periodically ally with the Eldar Harlequins should enemies threaten both races. Invariably, it always ends up with a bunch of flamboyant nuns and clown-shoed elves having a proverbial dickfight as they try to outdo each other in combat.
>>
>>44080346
i can still dig the beat
>>
>>44080374
The order is constantly under Inquisitorial oversight, as they are understandably worried that the nuns will fall to Slaanesh. Due to their experiences under the daemons that possessed them, they will often go into a berserker rage and attempt to purge all traces of the Prince of Pleasure from their sight, regardless of who is in the way.

When it comes to costuming, they try to agree on a theme first. Their Servitors and penitents are rather suggestively dressed to fit the theme, with any other helpers and IG fighting with them being more modestly equipped for the situation.

>Look, I know it's an honor to fight with the Sororitas, but this skintight leather uniform is kind of uncomfortable
>At least we'll have some chance of survival with them helping us, Frank. Don't complain.
>Commissar comes in
>Hello boys! How do you like the new uniform?
>It's literally just a plasteel codpiece with a belt, his bolt pistol suggestively positioned over his crotch
>Troops aren't sure what they're going to die of, getting BLAMMED or embarrassment
>>
>>44077931
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/
>>
>>44080346
>hasn't seen a major video that's been out for six years
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>44077931
I wasn't aware that men could found these orders.
>>
>>44080212
I bet if she's into 40K, she plays something nobody would expect like Necrons. She's weird like that.

She's also only like, what, early twenties? She doesn't look or act like it, but she's still really young.
>>
>>44080053
>>44080374
>>44080476

You guys know that expelling a Daemon makes you immune to Possession and highly resistant to Chaos while permanently scarring your soul.
>>
>>44080571
>mfw
I need fresh air.
>>
>>44080571
Anyone who has taken a basic Advertising course can tell you that the media has been using mind control on the public for years. It's just that the control takes the form of propaganda and shit, than actual mind control.
>>
>>44081375
>hasn't seen Gaga's girl parts on public display
>>
>>44081450
Sarcastic, or serious? I'm not sure if that part of the lore is up-to-date.
>>
>>44082226
Serious. Illuminated is still a thing in Dark Heresy.
>>
File: Lady-Gaga 1.jpg (339 KB, 1163x949) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Gaga 1.jpg
339 KB, 1163x949
>>44077931
Gaga did a great 40k video a couple years ago.
>>
File: Lady-Gaga 2.jpg (450 KB, 1628x970) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Gaga 2.jpg
450 KB, 1628x970
>>44083313
>>
>>44078183
What's any more evil about Chaos over the Imperium?

Why do people think Chaos is evil?
>>
>>44084021
Chaos is pretty much dedicated to being the biggest dick possible.
>>
File: 1384353188916.jpg (163 KB, 1013x713) Image search: [Google]
1384353188916.jpg
163 KB, 1013x713
I knew I saved this for a reason.
>>
>>44084692
So's the Imperium.
>>
>>44084779
And Chaos is dedicated to being an even bigger dick.
>>
>>44084789
Specifically, Chaos is dedicated to being just a little bit more of a dick than the Imperium is.

If the Imperium weren't dicks at all, then Chaos would just be "lazy roommate" dick.
>>
>>44084021
>Why do people think Chaos is evil?

I don't know, maybe it's the whole part where they want to consume the entire galaxy and literally exist off of human suffering, and are 100% self-serving and care only about themselves and give absolutely no fucks about their actions affecting others?

The Imperium commits acts of evil in order to further the survival of the human race, and most of those evil actions are actually the "best" choice given all other options.

Chaos commits acts of evil just for the thrill of it, and does nothing but serve its own interests.

There's also the whole "murderfuck everything ever in existence and mindrape everybody with daemons" part of Chaos.

Seriously, how can you possibly believe that Chaos isn't evil? It's literally Cosmic Evil in this setting.
>>
>>44085145
>The Imperium commits acts of evil in order to further the survival of the human race, and most of those evil actions are actually the "best" choice given all other options.

You know, minus all the pointless shit they do out of dogma, the non-chaos related corruption that's rife in the system, the fact that basically everyone in power is more interested in getting more power than what's best for the Imperium, or the fact that the one organization best positioned to help the Imperium spends even more time fighting itself then it does the enemy it's supposed to be confronting?

And I never said Chaos wasn't evil. I asked why people thought it was any more evil than the Imperium.

Chaos is CE, and the Imperium is LE. And Chaos is only the reflection of the Imperium's emotions and beliefs, that's the whole fucking point. If the Imperium wasn't an absolute shithole rife with evil thoughts and emotions, then Chaos wouldn't be evil in the slightest.
>>
File: Paul Muad'Dib.png (2 MB, 1359x567) Image search: [Google]
Paul Muad'Dib.png
2 MB, 1359x567
>That moment when you realize the SoB are just a reskin of the Fish-Speakers.

Dune just did it all better, holy shit, is 40k even trying?
>>
>>44085994
40k has always just tried to be a shitty kitchen sink of outrageous ideas taken to their hilariously illogical extreme.
>>
>>44085206
considering that one of the gods wasn't our fault, and the others were born far in advance of us leaving earth to form a mega empire, i doubt the imperium's current state has much bearing on chaos being evil fucks
>>
>>44086303
Except it does. That's the whole fucking point of the conflict.

Chaos is humanity's true nature reflected. That's why humans fall to chaos, that's why the Imperium can never defeat it. The whole conflict is based on the fact that for the Imperium to destroy Chaos, it would have to stop existing as it does.

The whole nature of the Imperium is that it justifies the most terrible of actions under the cause of survival when those same terrible acts fuel the very enemy that threatens it's existence, in every possible context. The very same brutal crackdowns they enact to destroy chaos cults are the ones that encourage people to worship chaos, for example.

And it's not about where the gods came from, it's about where they get their power. And humanity provides almost all the emotions in the galaxy, so that's where their power comes from.
>>
>>44086499
and the eldar
>>
>>44086556
There's a fraction of the Eldar population compared to humanity, and Craftworld and Exodite Eldar specifically avoid doing shit to fuel the chaos gods. That leaves Dark Eldar and some Cosairs, which aren't even a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>44081450
Not seeing how this is a problem, it explains the groups insanity but also why the inquisition tolerates them, they are incredibly effective against daemons and sorcery
>>
>>44086601
Point of order, Khorne is noted to explicitly be fueled so much by Orks he looks kind of like one. Otherwise correct, more or less. Humanity is largely responsible for the chaos gods, but that in itself is the responsibility of the Necrons and the Old Ones whose war in heaven disturbed the warp fiercly and led to the creation of both Eldar and Orks
>>
>>44086607
Yes, but they aren't likely to fall to Chaos in the first place.
>>
>>44086631
Which makes them even more unlikeliest to fall! After all, the Exorcists are a thing
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.