[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Teen Titans Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12
File: 717557-titanstower.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
717557-titanstower.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
Welcome to New Teen Titans Quest!

This is an authorized continuation of Humble Storyteller's wonderful Teen Titans Quest that sadly Humble isn't able to continue, and hasn't been updated in 18 months. (If you're reading this Humble, I wasn't using this name in the afterparty when you authorized it, to avoid confusion)

For those not familiar and would like to read Humble's quest, it's all here in the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/cEFrBd9d

Please note that New Teen Titans Quest ignores everything that happened after Gotham city (Act 5).

The rules are the same as the previous incarnation: One vote per post, maximum of 11 votes per choice.

Let's all have fun waifu-fagging and arguing about walkfags and sitfags!
>>
You are a young man in his late teens. You’ve been away from home for a long time, and your appearance shows it. The rucksack over your shoulder is dirty and worn, your black T-shirt bearing the white eye of Horus has several stains and knees of your jeans are torn open.

You are standing in front of Titan’s Tower, it’s well past midnight.

It’s been a long, lonely 18 months since you’ve last stepped foot inside, or seen your former team mates: the Teen Titans. After a particularly painful failure on your part that cost too many people their lives, you made the decision to leave the team and travel the world in an attempt to learn more about yourself, despite the Titans’ protests.

After failing to discover anything new about yourself, you decided it was time to come back to the only place you’ve ever called home.

You feel both a tingling excitement and a deep nervousness at the prospect of reuniting with the Titans again.

A. Walk on in and crash, you’re tired and your bed is calling to you.
B. Someone might be awake, check around inside to see if there’s someone to greet you.
C. Stay outside for a while longer to gather your thoughts, it's a beautiful night outside after all.
>>
>>44061936
C. Stay outside for a while longer to gather your thoughts, it's a beautiful night outside after all.
>>
>>44061936
C
>>
>>44061936
>B. Someone might be awake, check around inside to see if there’s someone to greet you.
>>
>>44031686
>>B.Ask if you can stay with Kiba
>>C.Ask if you can stay with Sasuke
Whichever has more room or where we're less of a burden
>>
>>44061986
Wrong thread?
>>
>>44061936
>C. Stay outside for a while longer to gather your thoughts, it's a beautiful night outside after all.
>>
>>44061936
>C. Stay outside for a while longer to gather your thoughts, it's a beautiful night outside after all.
holy shit its back
>>
>>44061936
>>
File: 1388804200532_zpsc60014ca.jpg (80 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1388804200532_zpsc60014ca.jpg
80 KB, 450x600
So, anons, who is best girl?
>>
>>44061955
C.

You decide it'll be better to take a moment to clear your head before entering.

Since it's a crisp cloudless night, you lay down on the nearest patch of soft grass and gaze up at the stars.

It's a very relaxing feeling, and your apprehension at seeing your friends again subsides a little. After all, none of them wanted you to leave in the first place, so they should be happy to see you back right?

Just as you lean to sit up a loud yelp catches your attention. You turn to see a slender girl with bright pink hair and feline features staring at you with her hands over her mouth in surprise. You know her as Jinx, a member of the Teen Titans. She appears to be returning to the tower when she noticed you.

"You.... you're back..."

D. Stay silent
E. Invite her to sit next to you and talk.
>>
>>44062140
>E. Invite her to sit next to you and talk
>>
>>44062140
E. Invite her to sit next to you and talk.
>>
>>44062140
>E. Invite her to sit next to you and talk.

But I wonder if the stay silent option does anything
>>
>>44062140
>E. Invite her to sit next to you and talk.
>>
>>44062183
Prompts her to talk and maybe makes us seem more distant
>>
>>44062140
>E
>>
>>44062140
E
>>
>>44062154
E.

You greet Jinx as best you can and invite her to sit next to you, but considering the situation and her reaction to suddenly seeing you, the atmosphere is an awkward one to say the least.

After the initial momentary shock of seeing you, Jinx calms down and walks closer to you. Her expression is somewhat stern and hard to interpret. You recall she was particularly angry with you when you left.

"I honestly didn't think you would be back after what happened... Why did you decide to come back?"

You explain to her that you felt it was time to come back, after all the Tower is the only real home you've ever had.

Hearing this her expression softens a little, and she looks down, pondering your words for a moment.

"Does that mean you learned something new about where you came from?"

With a sigh you tell her you learned absolutely nothing new about your origins, and with no leads, decided to return.

"Huh... bummmer..."

Jinx holds her arm and looks away from you, saying nothing. The atmosphere is clearly not the initial joyous re-uniting you had hoped for.

F. Say nothing.
G. Ask her if she's still mad at you.
H. Tell her you're glad to see her again.
>>
>>44062346
H. Tell her you're glad to see her again.
>>
>>44062346
H
>>
>>44062346
>H. Tell her you're glad to see her again.
>>
>>44062346
>G. Ask her if she's still mad at you.
>>
>>44062370
H.

You try and break the somber atmosphere by telling Jinx that it makes you happy to see her again.

Hearing this she visibly perks up her head just the tiniest bit. A moment passes before she responds.

"Does that mean you got your memories back?"

She looks at you expectantly, but you explain your memories of her are still lost. She remains silent and looks saddened.

You break the silence by telling her that there is one thing you do remember, kind of. You've had a reoccurring dream, and the only thing you can remember after waking up is the color pink and dancing. The thought crossed your mind that it might be a lost memory and ask Jinx if it means anything to her.

After a moment of befuddlement she looks at you with a smile. "Nah, doesn't mean anything to me. It's late so I'm going to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

She walks into the Tower entrance, and just before the door closes you hear "Welcome back."

I. Go inside and get some sleep.
>>
>>44062545
I. Go inside and get some sleep.
>>
>>44062545
>I. Go inside and get some sleep.
Do we really need this vote? Just keep writing if there's no reason for us to vote
>>
>>44062545
I
>>
>>44062545
>J. Go out and satisfy that side of yourself that you discovered on your journey. The one that hungers for lolis.
>>
File: 1423236855174.jpg (527 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423236855174.jpg
527 KB, 1280x1024
>>44061909

Is this really happening?
>>
>>44062584
It's something Humble used to do in TTQ frequently, I figured I'd try and use some little bits of the original style in my writing.
>>
>>44062571
I.

Your old bed is just as comfy as you remember, you dive in and go under as soon as your head hits the pillow.

You come to mid-morning, feeling the most well rested you can remember in a very long time. On the dresser is a set of new clothes for you to wear, you're unsure if they've been there for a while or if someone sneaked them in when you were sleeping. The realization that you smell unpleasant to say the least prompts you to take a shower before donning your new attire.

It's a beautiful day at Titan's Tower. What do you do?

J. Get some breakfast, you're starving!
K. Go to the gym, you could use a good morning workout, you're awfully rusty from lack of practice after all.
L. Take a morning stroll on the beach.
>>
>>44062692
J
>>
>>44062692
>J. Get some breakfast, you're starving!
>>
>>44062692
We'll probably meet the rest of the team there, too
>>
>>44062692
>>
I.

You haven't had a proper breakfast in months, it's about time you changed that. You can already smell the waffles and eggs walking down the hallway.

As you turn the corner to the common room you see something unexpected. There are seven plates of food at the table, but no one in sight.

You muster an tentative "Hello?", but no one seems to be around to respond.

A quick look at the clock on the wall shows it's already 9:00 AM, later than you thought, but not so late that breakfast would already be over.

The sudden beeping of a familiar tune catches your attention. You turn towards the sound to find a Titan's communicator placed in the middle of the table.

Instinctively you grab it and answer.

On the small screen in your hand the masked face and slicked back hair of the Titan's leader Robin appears.

"Good to see you're awake, I wasn't sure if you'd be up or not. It's good to see you again, even if it is through a screen."

You voice the same sentiments back to him, but ask why no one is around.

"That's why I called in case you were awake. I just wanted to let you know we got a call Doctor Light was up to his old schemes again and that we'd be back soon. It's low level stuff so there's no need for you to help out. We'll see you soon."

Before you can respond the transmission cuts out.

M. Stay put, it's just Doctor Light. You're probably rusty and shouldn't get in the way.
N. Hurry and catch up to the team and help out. You're still a member of the Titans! No time to waste!
O. It sounded like you just missed the team, you could probably inhale a waffle or two before running out to join them.
>>
>>44063082
>M. Stay put, it's just Doctor Light. You're probably rusty and shouldn't get in the way.
>>
>>44063082
>M. Stay put, it's just Doctor Light. You're probably rusty and shouldn't get in the way.

They've been okay without us for 18 months, they'll be okay for another few hours.
>>
>>44063082
M. Stay put, it's just Doctor Light. You're probably rusty and shouldn't get in the way
>>
>>44063082
M
>>
>>44063082
M
>>
>>44063082
>N
If it's just Doctor Light this is a great opportunity to get unrusty.
>>
>>44063082
>O. It sounded like you just missed the team, you could probably inhale a waffle or two before running out to join them.

It's just doctor light, we can take him while rusty
>>
>>44063198
>>44063208
It's like you guys want our teammates to be raped.
>>
>>44063228
I don't exactly remember doctor light but wouldn't showing up help them not get raped?
>>
>>44063262
We have a history of making situations worse.
>>
>>44063285
Who are you? Is that you Som? You know you're always wrong.
>>
>>44063306
Damn he saw right through that new name, Som
>>
>>44063306
>>44063325
No, I'm Som. That man is an imposter
>>
>>44063306
>>44063325
>>44063359
Let's keep the names to a minimum, party people
>>
>>44063405
Party is down right now, for me at least.
>>
>>44063431
Same
>>
>>44061936
>3 choices
>no write-in.

Why.
>>
M.

Doctor Light isn't anything the team can't handle on their own, and Robin told you to stay put after all. You don't wanna do anything reckless.

You decide to sit down and eat breakfast. Luckily it's still warm, and incredibly satisfying. You take a moment to realize just how much you've missed Cyborg's waffles.

With nothing else to do for the moment you grab the remote and switch on the TV.

There's a live broadcast shot from a helicopter of Dr. Light running from several police cruisers with a large sack of what's probably cash over his shoulder.

After a few minutes the Titan's appear and subdue Dr. Light with very little effort. It's so routine you'd actually be bored watching it if it wasn't your first real sight at the whole team in so long.

After Light is tied up, Cyborg and Beast Boy high five, Starfire clearly looks pleased as usual, Raven floats nearby with her signature expressionless face, Jinx teases Light with some insulting remark as Robin hands him over to the police - professional like always.

You turn the TV off, they won't be back for a little while still, what should you do?

P. Take a walk on the beach, you knows what you might find.
Q. Clean up and then head to the roof to greet the team when they get back.
R. Play some video games, it looks like Beast boy and Cyborg have bought a bunch of new ones.
S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all.
>>
>>44063509
>Q. Clean up and then head to the roof to greet the team when they get back.
>>
R
>>
>>44063489
I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the original quest as much as I can. Only once did Humble ever have a write-in, and it was for a very specific circumstance.
>>
>>44063489
It's a homage to the original quest where the qm had meticulously planned for every choice so there were no write ins.

This quest started as more of a CYOA style thing than a proper quest because it started on /co/
>>
>>44063509
S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all.
>>
>>44063509
>S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all.
>>
>>44063509
>S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all
>>
>>44063509
>S
Walkfags are gonna win this time
>>
>>44063509
S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all
>>
>>44063605
If I still had my TTQ folder I'd post those walkfag images
>>
>>44063532
>I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the original quest as much as I can.
>>44063533
>It's a homage to the original quest where the qm had meticulously planned for every choice so there were no write ins.

Don't.

Humble was shit, and you shouldn't follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>44063509
S
>>
File: 1447298597720.jpg (101 KB, 750x1155) Image search: [Google]
1447298597720.jpg
101 KB, 750x1155
>>44063642
>Humble was shit
>>
>>44063642

Examples. I am curious as to how you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>44063685
>Examples.

Do you really need me to tell you?

It's pretty clear.

Constant danger and paranoia, plus there being a huge railroad with the only real choices being "left, right, or straight ahead?".

>>44063661
>implying he/she wasn't
>>
>>44063925
TTQ was the greatest thing to come out of /co/. I realize that's not a particularly high bar, but it was still an amazing experience.
>>
>>44063946
>TTQ was the greatest thing to come out of /co/.

I really doubt that.

And if true, then that's pretty sad.
>>
>>44063966
/co/ is not a particularly good board.
>>
>>44064020
more or less...

But archives of old TTQ from /co/ please?
>>
>>44064058
check the OP
>>
S.

It's been 18 months since you were home, you decide to take a stroll around and see if anything is different.

It's a very nostalgic feeling to say the least. It seems that with each time you turn a corner you recall another memory with the Titans.

Catching waffles in your mouth, playing video games, training to get stronger. Something that is absent is the pungent aroma of Beast Boy's unwashed laundry, did he finally start doing his laundry?

You make your way to the training room, the setup is mostly the same, with a few new dents and dings in the equipment. You imagine it's about time to update some of it, most of the machines have been here since long before you arrived.

Where should you go next?

T. Outside, you could use some fresh air.
U. The roof, the view is always great from there.
V. Your room, you're still not unpacked, not that you had a lot with you to begin with.
>>
>>44064058
Think OP posted them up top
>>
Apologies for the slow post, my room mate interrupted me and talked my ear off about a bunch of inconsequential drivel before I could escape.
>>
>>44064088
>>
>>44064088
>V. Your room, you're still not unpacked, not that you had a lot with you to begin with.
>>
>>44064058
There a pastebin ink the OP but if you're looking for actual threads you're out of luck

Moe archive had them but now that that's gone we don't really have them anywhere

4plebs didn't have/co/ on it for some reason

>>44063509
>S. Take a stroll around the tower, you've missed this place after all
>>
>>44064088
>U. The roof, the view is always great from there.
>>
>>44064088

U
>>
>>44064088
>The roof, the view is always great from there.
>>
>>44063925
Some of us liked the constant danger and paranoia, and I disagree on the huge railroad.
>>
>>44062137
Zatanna
>>
>>44064088
>U. The roof, the view is always great from there.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (141 KB, 610x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
141 KB, 610x1000
>>44064240
>>
>>44064088

Are we going to be able to officially get named Donn now or do you plan on keeping us unnamed?
>>
>>44064240
But, anon, she's dead
>>
File: 1448377428308.jpg (31 KB, 520x432) Image search: [Google]
1448377428308.jpg
31 KB, 520x432
>>44064360
No but shut up tho
>>
U.

You decide to head to the roof.

As you take in the view of Jump city from the top of Titan's tower everything finally feels right again. It hits you that you're really here, home.

No sooner does the realization hit you than you see the other Titans approaching the tower.

Starfire and Raven are flying, with Beastboy in pteradactyl form, while Robin, Jinx and Cyborg are held up by Raven's magic.

As soon as they land, you're greeted with overjoyed expressions of the happy reunion you had hoped for. It seems you were worried over nothing at all.

You all retire to the common room and finish breakfast, though apparently you accidently ate Beast Boy's instead of your own. He seemed a little peeved at first but quickly forgave you.

You recount stories of your travels to everyone's excited attention, and before you all realize it, it's early afternoon. Everyone realizes they have tasks to do, and goes their seperate ways. But not before deciding to meet at the Team's favorite Pizza joint tonight to have a proper welcoming home party in your honor.

You have free time until then. What will you do?

W. Go see Robin
X. Go see Starfire
Y. Go see Beast Boy
Z. Go see Jinx
A. Go see Cyborg
B. Go see Raven
C. Go into the city
>>
>>44064458
B. Go see Raven
>>
>>44064458
>A. Go see Cyborg
>>
>>44064458
Z. Go see Jinx
>>
>>44064458
>A. Go see Cyborg
>>
>>44064458
>C. Go into the city
>>
>>44064458
>B. Go see Raven

It begins
>>
>>44064458
C. Go into the city

Be neutral on the whole affair, no idea how any of the girls took the whole, fucking off for a year and a half. If MC was in a relationship before he left.
>>
>>44064458
>Z. Go see Jinx
>>
>>44064458
Y
>>
>>44064458
>Go see Raven
>>
>>44064537
We had sort of a thing going with Jinx, but lost our memory of her before we left
>>
>>44064586
Eh, from an outsiders perspective id'e have been a raven fag from the start.
>>
>>44064537
Were on fairly equal ground all around, friendly with everyone and a bit closer to Raven because magic

We had a thing with Jinx but lost our memories of her
>>
>>44064458
>Z
>>
B. Go see Raven

You decide to see Raven.

You make your way to Raven's room, and just as you're about to knock, the door slides open.

"Hey, what's up?"

Raven has her signature near unreadable monotone as usual.

D. Ask her how things were around the tower in your abscence.
E. Ask for training, you haven't used your powers in a while.
F. Ask about your origins, since you found nothing about them, if anyone would know more about Endless, it's Raven.
G. Ask about restoring your memories.
>>
>>44064695
D. Ask her how things were around the tower in your abscence.
>>
>>44064695
>D. Ask her how things were around the tower in your abscence.

then

>F. Ask about your origins, since you found nothing about them, if anyone would know more about Endless, it's Raven.
>>
>>44064695
>Ask her how things were around the tower in your abscence.
>>
>>44064764
>>44061909
>One vote per post
>>
>>44064695
>D. Ask her how things were around the tower in your abscence.
>>
>>44064695
>D
>>
File: image.gif (1022 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1022 KB, 500x250
>It's back
Spectacular
>>
>>44064695
F. Ask about your origins, since you found nothing about them, if anyone would know more about Endless, it's Raven.
>>
>>44064852
oh god who invited this guy
>>
>>44064852
Get the fuck out
>>
>>44065068
nice
>>
B.

While you went over how the last 18 months were for you, nobody told you how they went for the team.

Raven's expression sombers a little bit at being asked this question.

"Why ask me?"

You explain how nobody brought it up at all earlier when it was the perfect chance to, and out of everyone on the team she's the one you're closest with. Well, that you remember anyway.

"... Fair enough, come on in."

You enter Raven's room, other than there being more books scattered about, it's exactly as you remember. Dark, candle-lit, no windows, but somehow relaxed.

Raven sit's on a pillow next to a coffee table, and you do the same.

"Things weren't great after you left, in fact for a while they were pretty bad. It was so soon after what happened at Gotham, it hit us all harder than you'd expect."

You feel a tinge of regret at hearing this.

"Starfire was probably the least affected by it, considering her condition at the time. Robin tried to keep us distracted with extra patrols and training, but I think it might've been more for him than the rest of us. I think it took an entire week before Beast Boy said one of his stupid jokes, Cyborg tried to keep busy with the T-car, and Jinx..."

Raven paused for a moment closing her eyes and sighing before continuing.

(To be immediately continued)
>>
>>44065042
Historical shitposter or a newbie in the latest quests?
>>
>>44065108

"...Jinx took it the hardest. After you left she barely spoke for a month. She was almost always in her room unless there was a mission, she wouldn't come out even when the others tried to coax her."

"Eventually things sorta returned to normal bit by bit, but it took a long while. It wasn't a happy time, that's why nobody said anything."

You realize Raven didn't mention herself at all, and ask her why.

"...Not much to say, I mainly focused on meditating and reading."

Hearing that response makes you feel a little disappointment.

"That's only because if I hadn't, I'm not sure I would've been able to control my emotions the way I need to. And speaking of which, talking about this kinda thing makes me need to again. I'll see you later on."

You leave Raven to her meditation, you still have some free time before tonight.

D. Go see Robin
E. Go see Starfire
F. Go see Beast Boy
G. Go see Jinx
H. Go see Cyborg
I. Go into the city
>>
>>44065110
He's been with us since /co/
>>
>>44065128
G. Go see Jinx
>>
>>44065128
G. Go see Jinx
>>
>>44065128
G

>>44065110
Historical

I'm actually kind of happy, it wouldn't be TTQ without him.
>>
>>44065110
Historical fuccboi twat is more like it.
>>
>>44065175
Now we just need mini
>>
>>44065129
Historical then. Shame that they tend to crop up. Like some kind of venerial disease before penecilin.
>>
>>44065128
>G. Go see Jinx
>>
>>44065128
G. Go see Jinx
>>
File: 1372165095741.jpg (46 KB, 618x480) Image search: [Google]
1372165095741.jpg
46 KB, 618x480
It's kinda necessary to have som and party anon, otherwise, who would fuck everthing up?
>>
Not sure if it was explained but did we ever find out why we were going to the watchtower before we crashed?
>>
>>44065128

G
>>
>>44065256
>preserving modesty
>>
>>44065335

Thats was horseshit, can we not do that again?
>>
>>44065256
Hey, it wasn't my fault exclusively
>>
G.

After hearing about how your absence affected Jinx, you decide you should go see her.

You walk to Jinx's room and knock on the door.

There isn't a response.

You knock again, this time calling out Jinx by name.

Nothing.

She either isn't here or doesn't want to be disturbed.

It's getting close to the party, going into the city is pointless now. What will you do?

J. Wait around for a bit to see if she's inside or comes back.
K. Leave a note for her asking to talk with her.
L. Use your powers to peek in the room.
M. Go See Robin
N. Go see cyborg
O. Go see beast boy
P. Go see Starfire
>>
>>44065369
K. Leave a note for her asking to talk with her.
>>
Was Raven the one that got skinned alive or was that Starfire?
>>
>>44065369
>K. Leave a note for her asking to talk with her.
>>
>>44065369
K
>>
>>44065369
>K
>>44065378
Starfire
>>
>>44065369

K
>>
>>44065369
>L. Use your powers to peek in the room.
>>
>>44065042
>>44065068
I'm not here to cause trouble, won't even keep my trip on unless I'm genuinely doing something relevant and legitimately wanted, just glad to see it up again. I'm not the same terrible person I was back then.
>>44065256
Thats easy.
the same guys who didn't want to take off the wet clothes.
>>
File: 1427478088414.png (966 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427478088414.png
966 KB, 800x600
>>44065256
>>44065335
>>44065423

I ain't goin' there, man.
>>
>>44065256
We'd still fuck up.

They were just say scapegoats
>>
>>44065544
To be fair, I did deserve to be scapegoated for some things.
>>
K.

Whether she's here or not, it's probably just best to leave a note for her.

You write up a quick note asking to talk to her and attach it to her door.

It's about time to get going. You head out into Jump city and make for the welcome back party.

You arrive to find Starfire, Robin and Cyborg already sitting at the usual table.

Cyborg is the first to spot you "Yo! Get over here guest of honor! We're just about to decide on what kinda pizza to order."

You sit down with the others and proceed to argue over what kind of pizza to order and how many. The argument get's a little heated, but in a friendly way. Eventually deciding on several pizzas, one of which is covered in Mustard for Starfire and one with tofu for Beast Boy.

Raven teleports and proceeds to sit down. When told she missed out on what to order, she simply replies with "I know.". It seems it was her intention to do so to avoid all the yelling.

The five of you joke and enjoy yourself while waiting for the pizza.

Just as the food arrives everyone's communicator's start beeping. In unison you all open to see Beast Boy on the screen.

"DUDES! I'M IN KIND OF A SERIOUS SITUATION HERE AND NEED SOME HELP RIGHT NO-"

The transmission cuts out. Robin doesn't miss a beat and gives orders.

"Cyborg! Find out where Beast Boy's transmission came from! I'll contact Jinx. We need to move now!"

(TO BE CONTINUED)
>>
Well that's all for today everyone! I would like to keep going but unfortunately I have important things I need to get done!

I hope I did an alright job and that everyone enjoyed it!
>>
>>44065727
>running for like 30 seconds
>not 24/7
YOU HAVE ONE JOB NOW, SLAVE

It was pretty good.
>>
>>44065727
You motherfucker
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 754x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 754x423
>>44065760
You killed it my man.
>>
>TFW Raven and Jinx both missed us

Raven's better
>>
File: 1446726604918.jpg (47 KB, 437x681) Image search: [Google]
1446726604918.jpg
47 KB, 437x681
>Teen Titans Quest is back
>missed the entire thread
Fuck.

>>44065760
Any idea when you'll be running next?
>>
>>44065967
Probably Saturday
>>
>>44065952
Always
Wrong
>>
>>44066159
You're right, Terra is best girl
>>
>>44065952
Zatanna > Raven > Raven
>>
>>44066223
Please, she's not even best statue.
>>
>>44066287
At least she has both eyes
>>
>>44066309
But no nose.
>>
>>44066350
She does have all her skin, though.
>>
File: 1412637402624.jpg (48 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1412637402624.jpg
48 KB, 554x527
>>44066309
>At least she has both eyes

Still bullshit.

Still mad.

How would Jinx handle a cybernetic eye, tech combined with some magical material so her body doesn't reject it?
>>
>>44066377
Ask Cyborg, maybe he could help
>>
>>44066376
So does Jinx
>>
>>44066400

Yeah, will do.
>>
>>44062640

A NU
>>
>>44066309
YOU FUCK.
>>
Man, this is bad.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.